PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs suck

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Granted, Peter King did too, along with Brian Billick.

Chiefs have a much better team than their record indicates. I still firmly believe that if KC gets a quality coach and QB than they would be in the playoff race.

#2 ranked OL by pro football focus, one of the best RB's in football, pro bowl WR, two OLB's who can double-digit sacks, an ILB that's one of the best in NFL (DJ played great today), above average CB and a pro bowl Safety who should look more like he did his rookie season by 2013.

If they were that talented they wouldn't be 1-6 and would of lead at some point this year. Lets call a spade a spade they are awful and there is a lot more involved than just the QB. They haven't even been competitive.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 12:15 PM
And being 3rd best is bad? 2nd time around on the texans and its a different result. Patriots are the problem. But this time Mays won't be covering Gronk.

Watching this retard stumble and bumble all over himself back tracking is awesome.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I love how Brokeback fans think the Chiefs new regime is the same as the old. Makes me laugh every time.

We were wrong. New regime is even worse than the past.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
If they were that talented they wouldn't be 1-6 and would of lead at some point this year. Lets call a spade a spade they are awful and there is a lot more involved than just the QB. They haven't even been competitive.

There are KC fans in the Broncos/Saints game thread at the planet that still believe they have a better OL and WR/TE core then Denver. Somehow they still think that scrub ass TE is still good. ROFL!

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
And being 3rd best is bad? 2nd time around on the texans and its a different result. Patriots are the problem. But this time Mays won't be covering Gronk.

The Texans are by far the best team in the AFC and it's not close.

bronco militia
10-29-2012, 12:22 PM

sure it is...Matt Schaubb is still their QB.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:22 PM
There are KC fans in the Broncos/Saints game thread at the planet that still believe they have a better OL and WR/TE core then Denver. Somehow they still think that scrub ass TE is still good. ROFL!

Chiefs OL=2nd ranked by profootballfocus
Bowe=3rd most TD's of any player in last 3 years.

Manning makes everyone on your team look better dip****. Bowe is on pace for 6 TD's and 1,000 yards with Quinn/Cassel.
Bowe would have 15 TD's and 1,500 yards with Manning throwing to him.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:24 PM
sure it is...Matt Schaubb is still their QB.

And that QB dropped about 300 yards and 4 TD's on you...in your house.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 12:27 PM

Most complete team but they don't have the passing game when someone shuts down the running game. Bronco fans know how that system works once the playaction doesn't work anymore or if a team gets up early and often on them.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Peyton Manning's career in Denver will end up the same way Joe Montana's did in Kansas City: good team that contends, but isn't good enought to beat the best team and QB in the NFL in Jim Kelly.

Peyton is Montana. Brady is Kelly.

Rolandftw
10-29-2012, 12:28 PM

Manning makes everyone on your team look better dip****. Bowe is on pace for 6 TD's and 1,000 yards with Quinn/Cassel.

I can buy the Bowe argument, but those that think Baldwin/Moeaki/Breaston are superior to what Denver has have to be smoking something.

Rolandftw
10-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I think it's close between the Texans and some other teams, but agree they are the best team. Still think they lose to someone in the AFC, because of who they have at QB.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Most complete team but they don't have the passing game when someone shuts down the running game. Bronco fans know how that system works once the playaction doesn't work anymore or if a team gets up early and often on them.

Won't matter when JJ Watt is dominating your OL along with Antonio Smith, Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed.

They have the defense to get pressure on Manning.

As for their running game, Foster went 105 on you with 4.2 avg. You can't stop him.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM

Lloyd And Marshall looked pretty good with garbage QBs.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM

Denver doesn't have a chance to beat San Diego according to stud. They are the best in the West. No way could our team possibly gel and get better over the season. We are doomed!!!!

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Won't matter when JJ Watt is dominating your OL along with Antonio Smith, Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed.

They have the defense to get pressure on Manning.

As for their running game, Foster went 105 on you with 4.2 avg. You can't stop him.

That's why we were one 3rd down stop away from having a great chance to beat them. You just throw garbage crap statements out there and pray they are true. Manning will get hurt. Your OL sucks. Your WR aren't as good as KC. Manning arm is weak. Manning isn't the same. You can't beat SD. I change that you can't beat Houston or NE. Blah blah blah

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Denver doesn't have a chance to beat San Diego according to stud. They are the best in the West. No way could our team possibly gel and get better over the season. We are doomed!!!!

First it was the chiefs. Then it was the chargers. Now it's the texans. Lets just hope his jinxing bad luck doesn't start thinking its the broncos.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Lloyd And Marshall looked pretty good with garbage QBs.

And look at what Marshall is doing with a good QB? 675 yards and 4 TD's already.

DBroncos4life
They aren't the same team as the first couple weeks. They have shown vulnerability. Getting blown out will do that to you. And now that you are claiming them the best I expect a big slide from them next couple weeks.

It takes a special type of retard to come in here after watching Denver shut down the number one passing attack in the NFL and bring up the Texans game. Clearly we have improved from that game.

KCStud
First it was the chiefs. Then it was the chargers. Now it's the texans. Lets just hope his jinxing bad luck doesn't start thinking its the broncos.

Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time. He's so good, that John Elway should just start kissing his feet. John Elway couldn't hold a candle to Peyton's success.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:35 PM
It takes a special type of retard to come in here after watching Denver shut down the number one passing attack in the NFL and bring up the Texans game. Clearly we have improved from that game.

So you beat a 2-4 team that lost to the Chiefs? And that makes you better? Ha!Ha!Ha!

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:37 PM
That's why we were one 3rd down stop away from having a great chance to beat them. You just throw garbage crap statements out there and pray they are true. Manning will get hurt. Your OL sucks. Your WR aren't as good as KC. Manning arm is weak. Manning isn't the same. You can't beat SD. I change that you can't beat Houston or NE. Blah blah blah

I doubt the Texans will play conservative football if you play them again.

bronco militia
And that QB dropped about 300 yards and 4 TD's on you...in your house.

that's because the broncos couldn't stop their running game.....

Drunken.Broncoholic
Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time. He's so good, that John Elway should just start kissing his feet. John Elway couldn't hold a candle to Peyton's success.

I'm not sure if you're trying to start friction by bashing Elway, but this means relatively nothing. Elway won his SuperBowls. He went to more than you'll ever see the chiefs go in your entire lifetime. This just seems like QB envy to me.

gunns
Wouldn't be surprised to see them franchise Succop. He's the only one that scores points.

Texans are the best in the AFC right now but we're also not the same team that played them a few weeks ago. Things are starting to gel. Not saying Broncos would beat them 2nd time around, but I'd love the opportunity with the Pats. I think we would.

bronco militia
10-29-2012, 12:38 PM

come on man...we had kubiak as an OC for 10 seasons. There is no mystery to his offense.

Drunken.Broncoholic
So you beat a 2-4 team that lost to the Chiefs? And that makes you better? Ha!Ha!Ha!

No. The front office, coaches, players, etc etc make us better.

mwill07

good lord.

lol @ 6TD /1000 yard pace. Did you notice the pace Demaryious Thomas was on w/ Tebow? once he was fully healed, he finished the season on a pace for 80 catches, 1700 yards, 9 TD's. With Tim Tebow throwing the ball.

As is, he's on pace for 89 catches, 1550 yards, and 9 TD's w/ manning - no need to go into imaginary "what if's".

Demaryius Thomas is the next elite WR in the NFL. Dwayne Bowe is the next Miami Dolphin wash-up.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure if you're trying to start friction by bashing Elway, but this means relatively nothing. Elway won his SuperBowls. He went to more than you'll ever see the chiefs go in your entire lifetime. This just seems like QB envy to me.

The Broncos aren't winning a SB without Elway. He was the Broncos. Now that he's not playing, you have nothing.

Peyton Manning in Denver will equal Joe Montana in Kansas City.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 12:40 PM
KCstud not sure why you are going with the Texan angle and not the patriots. I'd much rather face the texans in the playoffs than the patriots.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 12:41 PM

Elway could start a expansion team and win faster then KC. He is that good of a GM/ President.

orangeatheist
10-29-2012, 12:41 PM

Elway will always rank as the greatest Bronco ever. Through all the years he played on this team, the two Super Bowls, leaving out on top, then returning to drag his beloved team out from under the dung heap which McD dropped on it, getting Manning and saying, humbly, that he hopes to help make Manning the greatest QB to play the game, there is nothing --absolutely nothing-- a brokedick KC fan like you can say that would detract from everything he has accomplished. I've seen some butthurt on this forum, but you really take the prize you ****ing douchenozzle.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 12:42 PM
The Broncos aren't winning a SB without Elway. He was the Broncos. Now that he's not playing, you have nothing.

You just said manning is light out better than Elway ever was. Now you're saying this? You're starting to confuse your own arguement here.

orangeatheist

Sounds like a prayer from a desperate, dejected, dumbass KC fan.

KCStud
KCstud not sure why you are going with the Texan angle and not the patriots. I'd much rather face the texans in the playoffs than the patriots.

Both of them are better as I said. Your defense can't stop any of them and their defense has proven to stop you.

You play New England in Denver than there is a very good chance to win, but if you go to New England in January? Well we've seen what happens.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM
You just said manning is light out better than Elway ever was. Now you're saying this? You're starting to confuse your own arguement here.

I was being sarcastic in response to your quote about giving other teams bad luck.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Both of them are better as I said. Your defense can't stop any of them and their defense has proven to stop you.

Broncos early in the season(the one you said sucked) will not be broncos in January(the one that's progressed to 3rd best). You are already seeing a change in this team. That's why you're getting so defensive and assuring yourself that texans or patriots will stop them. It's ok. I'd much rather you root against the broncos than cheer for them. You're mojo just kills teams.

orangeatheist
10-29-2012, 12:46 PM
I was being sarcastic in response to your quote about giving other teams bad luck.

So, what you really mean is because Elway took his teams to two Super Bowls and won them back-to-back (that means he won two of them in a row; want to make sure you understand what that means since it's not something you KC fans have ever experienced), and Manning is far superior to Elway, that Manning WILL take Denver back to the SB, win a few more, unlike what that limp-dicked Montana did for KC? Great! Glad to have you on board! :strong:

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 12:47 PM

Once again you just throw something out there and hope it is true. How about our offense that has gelled and getting better along with our defense? You can't deny our young CB's are playing great and getting better each week. Not to mention old retread Brooking has us playing better defense and Jim L has played lights out.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 12:49 PM
No. The front office, coaches, players, etc etc make us better.

The only good coaches KC has had recently they had to TRADE draft picks for. That is so sad.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 12:49 PM

Oh got it. Ha! It only works if you're serious though.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Once again you just throw something out there and hope it is true. How about our offense that has gelled and getting better along with our defense? You can't deny our young CB's are playing great and getting better each week. Not to mention old retread Brooking has us playing better defense and Jim L has played lights out.

The Texans ran the ball 12 times and passed only 4 in the 4th quarter.

All because they were up 31-11. They played conservative football.

mwill07
10-29-2012, 12:53 PM
I love the fact that KC fan's only way to find joy this football season is proclaiming that Denver is only the 3rd best team in the conference, in a thread about how KC sucks.

Let's get back on topic here - are there any worse teams than KC? Jags and Panthers are the only other 1-6 teams, let's look at them.

KC : -89 points differential. out of 6 losses, 5 were by double digits.
JAX: -85 points differential. out of 6 losses, 3 were by double digits and 2 in OT.
CAR: -39 points differential. out of 6 losses, 1 was by double digits.

I think it's pretty clear that KC is indeed the worst team in the league.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 12:55 PM

Except a hell of a lot better. Manning can carry a team where Montana was a great player on a stacked team.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Except a hell of a lot better. Manning can carry a team where Montana was a great player on a stacked team.

And I'm making **** up? Montana carried KC over Pittsburgh and Houston. We won because of his leadership and playmaking ability.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 01:02 PM
The Texans ran the ball 12 times and passed only 4 in the 4th quarter.

All because they were up 31-11. They played conservative football.

We stopped them when it matters. They got rolled up on by GB and their passing game too. We can toss the ball around like that. I love your cherry picked stats. Drive one they were moving the ball on ground and we caused a TO. Drive 2 2 passes 1 run. Drive 3 Run, Run, pass game over. They were playing to win the game and that is no different than what they normally would do. They are a running team with playaction passing.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 01:04 PM
And I'm making **** up? Montana carried KC over Pittsburgh and Houston. We won because of his leadership and playmaking ability.

So did Jake Plummer for us. I know it is killing you to see Manning play the QB position the best out of the whole NFL in the first half of the season. You took about every angle in the offseason why it would fail and why Manning wouldn't be a factor in the league and it was shoved up your ARSE.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-29-2012, 01:05 PM
So did Jake Plummer for us.

Please shut the **** up.

The only thing Plummer ever did in a playoff game was ride the coattails of Denver's running game and defense.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Please shut the **** up.

The only thing Plummer ever did in a playoff game was ride the coattails of Denver's running game and defense.

The running game that averaged about 3 yds a carry? Plummer threw for 200 yds and a TD. He also had a huge PI call that doesn't count in his stats which never gets called unless you throw it. He played good that game but like I said his leadership willed us to a win along with champ.

DENVERDUI55
10-29-2012, 01:22 PM

How about your defense that sacked Houston 9 times and forced 3 turnovers? Oh yeah they forced 7 fumbles too while Montana threw 2 picks.

Br0nc0Buster
10-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Why are Chief's fans talking smack?

Even Browns and Jaguar fans think the Chiefs suck

KCStud
10-29-2012, 01:40 PM
So did Jake Plummer for us. I know it is killing you to see Manning play the QB position the best out of the whole NFL in the first half of the season. You took about every angle in the offseason why it would fail and why Manning wouldn't be a factor in the league and it was shoved up your ARSE.

Wow did you really just compare Jake Plummer to Joe Montana?

What a moron you really are. Jake Plummer was a game manager. Ratty was hoping he wouldn't **** it all up the entire time. Then the Steelers exposed him.

Montana made fantastic plays against the Steelers and Oilers that Plummer could only dream of making.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 01:44 PM
How about your defense that sacked Houston 9 times and forced 3 turnovers? Oh yeah they forced 7 fumbles too while Montana threw 2 picks.

I guess Montana's 300 yards and 3 TD's don't count. Especially against the Oilers defense. Nah they weren't good or anything. They didn't try to cheap shot Joe at all.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 01:52 PM
The difference between the situations of Montana and manning you are referring to is this. One has already taken place. Which is concrete fact that he didnt get KC a ring. The other hasn't happened yet. You're arguing fact with speculation.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 02:02 PM
The difference between the situations of Montana and manning you are referring to is this. One has already taken place. Which is concrete fact that he didnt get KC a ring. The other hasn't happened yet. You're arguing fact with speculation.

Manning has never beaten Tom Brady in New England in the playoffs which is likely what he'll have to do.

He's also been blown out by the Texans in your house. Playing in their house will be a completely different and much harder circumstance.

These are facts.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Manning has never beaten Tom Brady in New England in the playoffs which is likely what he'll have to do.

He's also been blown out by the Texans in your house. Playing in their house will be a completely different and much harder circumstance.

These are facts.

You keep saying blown out. It was more stepping on their own feet than getting blown out. It was a 6 point loss. That's not a blowout. Go learn how these terms are applied before using them. Chiefs would kill for a 6 point loss.

gyldenlove
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM

These are facts.

Why would we need to beat New England in New England? we have 1 game left against a team that is not currently below .500, it is against the Ravens who have been getting steadily worse all season.

New England has games against Houston, San Fran, @Jets (a place they have struggled against Rex Ryan), not to mention 2 games against a surprising Miami team. There is every chance that New England could end up 10-6 with that schedule which would very much put a playoff game in Denver.

Blown out by the Texans? Getting blown out is what happened to Kansas City when they played Atlanta, and Tampa Bay, AND Buffalo, AAAND San Diego - losing by less than 1 TD is not getting blown out.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 02:15 PM
He's assuming we're gonna play NE and labeling that fact. He needs a dictionary to learn the terms fact speculation and blow out.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Why would we need to beat New England in New England? we have 1 game left against a team that is not currently below .500, it is against the Ravens who have been getting steadily worse all season.

New England has games against Houston, San Fran, @Jets (a place they have struggled against Rex Ryan), not to mention 2 games against a surprising Miami team. There is every chance that New England could end up 10-6 with that schedule which would very much put a playoff game in Denver.

Blown out by the Texans? Getting blown out is what happened to Kansas City when they played Atlanta, and Tampa Bay, AND Buffalo, AAAND San Diego - losing by less than 1 TD is not getting blown out.

Patriots have the Texans and Niners left. That's it. And both of those are home games.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 02:34 PM
How does NE only have two games left. Crazy unfair.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Though the Broncos look good this year, the division makes them look bad. Being a part of this division affects everybody. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that this is by far the worst division in the NFL.

And it's sad really. I honestly hope the Chiefs and Chargers get a real GM who fix things. The division is the most fun when there are challenging, nail bitting, down to the wire games that fans love to see...not one team winning every divisional game and the rest being complete embarrassments.

Actually for me it is more fun when Oakland, kfc, and Chargers all suck, this is a great year can't wait to watch us sweep our division games!

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
You are a true Chiefs fan. You watch the Chiefs as much as die hards. Congrats!

I am enjoying every minute of your record breaking streak of ineptitude. No team has ever gone this deep into season without a lead in regulation. Who can miss that kind of history being made?

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 03:01 PM
You aren't the 2nd best team in the AFC dumbass. You got bent over by the Patriots and Texans. Broncos are 3rd at best right now, simply because Baltimore lost key players.

And kfc is tied for the worst record in the NFL, which would you rather be?

I sure hope you guys find a way to win a couple games and lose the top pick in the draft...or take a project at DT instead!

What a joke of a franchise!

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 03:04 PM

I was waiting for this post! Thanks for not disappointing!

BTW maybe you should change your username now to TexanSTUD

KCStud
10-29-2012, 03:05 PM

I sure hope you guys find a way to win a couple games and lose the top pick in the draft...or take a project at DT instead!

Brokebacksteven!!!

Um nope. First round QB. I'm cool with either of the big 3 in April.

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 03:08 PM

I'm pretty sure KC has been eyeballing Rex Ryan. I think a first rounder will get him from the Jets.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Brokebacksteven!!!

Um nope. First round QB. I'm cool with either of the big 3 in April.

Looks like they still want Quinn to play vs Chargers, I bet your boy Stanzi will get to ride the QB carousel this week. At the very least he will be active.

BTW Stanzi has the fact that he has yet to turn the ball over this year in his favor. I am sure Romeo will put him in after both Quinn and Cassell turn it over a couple times.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm pretty sure KC has been eyeballing Rex Ryan. I think a first rounder will get him from the Jets.

I sure hope they see how weak the kfc DL is and decide they need a top flight DT again with that 1st pick.

Though I would love to see Romeo "Groom" a young QB!

10-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Romeo and Pioli are both going to be fired and kicked out of town.

A new dawn is coming.

The Chiefs will draft Geno Smith and rule the AFC West for the next 15 years.

TheReverend
10-29-2012, 03:54 PM

A new dawn is coming.

Lol

Geno's good but he's not Galactus

10-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Geno Smith is going to be a badass. Even better than RGIII.

Broncobiv
10-29-2012, 04:08 PM
I think it was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but what was that crazy statistic that the Chiefs have not won a game with a QB that they personally drafted since 1992 or something??

FearLanier
10-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Geno Smith is going to be a badass. Even better than RGIII.

Woah there, partner.

10-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Just ****ing get ready bitches. Peyton Manning is old, Philip Rivers' time is running out.

GENO SMITH AND THE CHIEFS WILL RULE THIS DIVISION FOR 15 YEARS.

broncocalijohn
10-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Actually for me it is more fun when Oakland, kfc, and Chargers all suck, this is a great year can't wait to watch us sweep our division games!

And unlike the Raiders, equal that to a division championship. Amazing how dumb a KC Fan is to come in here and try to run smack against the Broncos..in a "Chiefs suck" thread. You think he would be smart enough to use the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality.

broncocalijohn
I think it was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but what was that crazy statistic that the Chiefs have not won a game with a QB that they personally drafted since 1992 or something??

Dont give them that much credit. 1987 was the last year.

BMF Bronco

A new dawn is coming.

Cursing them for that long?! Wow, you just dont learn! LOL

Crushaholic
10-29-2012, 04:24 PM

A new dawn is coming.

You're assuming that Clark Hunt is paying attention and/or gives a crap...

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Just ****ing get ready b****es. Peyton Manning is old, Philip Rivers' time is running out.

GENO SMITH AND THE CHIEFS WILL RULE THIS DIVISION FOR 15 YEARS.

ROFL! Geno Smith will not be a feared NFL QB.

RedskinBronco
10-29-2012, 05:32 PM
LOL, come on boob

edit: don't forget to go to math class.

the > symbol does NOT mean less than...either that or you flipped the teams.

1-6 > 4-3 is completely wrong. I know your head hurts now, go chew on it and come back Thursday Night after you are 1-7

10-29-2012, 05:41 PM
It's our time now.

The #1 pick will be ours.

We will get the next Manning.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/69563_471821649507418_800191348_n.jpg

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-29-2012, 05:48 PM
It's our time now.

The #1 pick will be ours.

We will get the next Manning.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/69563_471821649507418_800191348_n.jpg

The next Manning is not in the next draft. You missed out by one year in good QBs.

RedskinBronco
10-29-2012, 06:43 PM
The next Manning is not in the next draft. You missed out by one year in good QBs.

Exactly. Smith and Barkley are no RGIII or Luck

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 06:56 PM

A new dawn is coming.

I was going to write up a post mocking you for only wanting to rule the AFC West and not care about winning SB's when it struck me funny that kfc is at the point where it can't get any worse.

You do have to wait until April for your "Red Dawn" and hope whom ever is running the "Red Circus" gets it right. I do love to watch the "Red & Mustard QB Carousel" go round and round in the meantime.

FearLanier
10-29-2012, 07:10 PM
ROFL! Geno Smith will not be a feared NFL QB.

Geno has all the tools to be a good QB. He's gonna be an above average QB in the NFL.

RedskinBronco
10-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Geno has all the tools to be a good QB. He's gonna be an above average QB in the NFL.

But not a franchise QB like RGIII or Luck.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 07:22 PM

That would be enough to satisfy kfc fans apparently.

43 years and counting and all kfc fans want is an "above average" QB!

LOL

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Even if he does become above average, still nothing to fear for the next 15 years. Honestly I see a lot of Vince Young like hype after one good game. (Note I'm not comparing the two players themselves).

FearLanier
10-29-2012, 07:24 PM
But not a franchise QB like RGIII or Luck.

Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco weren't franchise QB's like RGIII or Luck when they came out. I think they're doing pretty good wouldn't you say?

FearLanier
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Even if he does become above average, still nothing to fear for the next 15 years. Honestly I see a lot of Vince Young like hype after one good game. (Note I'm not comparing the two players themselves).

We shall see. I like Geno, but I think Barkley is the best and he will be special.

Even though he didn't win Sunday, he still put about 500 yards and 3 TD's on the board.

We'll know for sure how good Barkley is gonna be in the next month. Facing Oregon and Notre Dame is gonna give us a great idea of how good he can be.

FearLanier
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
That would be enough to satisfy kfc fans apparently.

43 years and counting and all kfc fans want is an "above average" QB!

LOL

I would take him over Brock Osweiler.

Tim
10-29-2012, 07:29 PM
I would be ok with geno going #1 to the queefs, hopefully someone on kc's staff can groom him like daboll or zorn

DBroncos4life
10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
We shall see. I like Geno, but I think Barkley is the best and he will be special.

Even though he didn't win Sunday, he still put about 500 yards and 3 TD's on the board.

We'll know for sure how good Barkley is gonna be in the next month. Facing Oregon and Notre Dame is gonna give us a great idea of how good he can be.

Geno has two of the best WRs not on a USC team in the nation. They rack up a ton of yards after the catch for him. Drafting him in the top ten is borderline bust pick IMO.

Barkley could be good, USC is a bust factory as well. Pretty scary for a new coach and GM to risk that.

Bacchus
10-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Granted, Peter King did too, along with Brian Billick.

Chiefs have a much better team than their record indicates. I still firmly believe that if KC gets a quality coach and QB than they would be in the playoff race.

#2 ranked OL by pro football focus, one of the best RB's in football, pro bowl WR, two OLB's who can double-digit sacks, an ILB that's one of the best in NFL (DJ played great today), above average CB and a pro bowl Safety who should look more like he did his rookie season by 2013.

Yes, but Peter King did pick the Broncos to go to the Superbowl!

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Geno has two of the best WRs not on a USC team in the nation. They rack up a ton of yards after the catch for him. Drafting him in the top ten is borderline bust pick IMO.

Barkley could be good, USC is a bust factory as well. Pretty scary for a new coach and GM to risk that.

They just want an Above Avg QB, not a SB winner. Let them dream of the day they will have an Avg QB!

delany
10-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Barkley would have been no better than the 3rd QB picked last year. Geno would have gone in the 2nd round.

Spin it however you want...last year would have been a better year to get the #1 over all.

I think they will end up with Barkley....and I think he will be average...but not special.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 07:45 PM
I would take him over Brock Osweiler.

You have been reading too many of kfcSTUD's posts and his (ahemm) "logic" has rubbed off on you.

Nice try moving the goal posts but right now Brock is our backup while our HOF QB is starting and WINNING games.

Hope you get your next Steve Deberg.

Bacchus
10-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Wow, KCPUD is really butt-hurt over this team isn't he? So KC has the worst team in the NFL and he comes in ripping Denver for MAYBE not being as good as Houston or NE? We'll see on that Denver is improving every week. As far as KC at least he is not protesting that they are the worst team int he NFL with the Worst GM, Coach and QB in the NFL.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Wow, KCPUD is really butt-hurt over this team isn't he? So KC has the worst team in the NFL and he comes in ripping Denver for MAYBE not being as good as Houston or NE? We'll see on that Denver is improving every week. As far as KC at least he is not protesting that they are the worst team int he NFL with the Worst GM, Coach and QB in the NFL.

It is obvious our domination of the Saints is meaningless because kfc got a 250+ yard game out of Charles and the Saints found a way to lose to KFC in OT.

We are only in 1st place because of our record, if you match head to head records it will be abundantly clear that kfc is the better team, after all they squeaked out a miracle come from behind victory vs the Saints, then there is the Oaklan....er....um...at this point kfcDUD's logic breaks down and catches fire like a Ford Pinto and he goes back to find a bigger sample size to massage stats to prove his point and move the goal posts yet again all so he can keep the fallacy alive in his mind that kfc is not the worst team in pro football.

RedskinBronco
10-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco weren't franchise QB's like RGIII or Luck when they came out. I think they're doing pretty good wouldn't you say?

Aaron Rodgers was highly touted from what I remember. There were arguments as to who should go first him or alex smith. I also know Gibbs was high on him and wanted to move up to draft him but GB took him and skins ended up with campbell.

Cutler still has yet to prove he is a franchise QB. Officials around the league are still skeptical about him (not skills wise, just intangibles, etc.)

Flacco is overrated and has had major issues when the pressure is on.

Ryan is legit, but he needs a playoff win. Not his fault mind you as the falcons had soft teams but he has to deliver this year.

I trust Steve Young and agree with him when he said RGIII and Luck are generational players and I think it will play out that way. The only QB from that list that I think will be in the same discussion is Rodgers. Not sure about Ryan but I doubt it. Cutler and Flacco, no chance...

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Aaron Rodgers was highly touted from what I remember. There were arguments as to who should go first him or alex smith. I also know Gibbs was high on him and wanted to move up to draft him but GB took him and skins ended up with campbell.

Cutler still has yet to prove he is a franchise QB. Officials around the league are still skeptical about him (not skills wise, just intangibles, etc.)

Ryan is legit, but he needs a playoff win. Not his fault mind you as the falcons had soft teams but he has to deliver this year.

I trust Steve Young and agree with him when he said RGIII and Luck are generational players and I think it will play out that way. The only QB from that list that I think will be in the same discussion is Rodgers. Not sure about Ryan but I doubt it. Cutler and Flacco, no chance...

KFC is better at finding QB's at the end of their careers, not the start.

broncosteven
10-29-2012, 08:11 PM
kfc SUCKS!

FearLanier
10-29-2012, 09:23 PM

No doubt this QB class is not like last years, but I think one of the these QB's can win definitely win a SB.

Bacchus
10-29-2012, 09:38 PM
kfc SUCKS!

THey do make great chicken though.

KCStud
10-29-2012, 11:39 PM
THey do make great chicken though.

Lol at you dumbasses. KC isn't known for the chicken. We're known for amazing ribs, pulled pork and beef.

Miss I.
10-30-2012, 12:52 AM
Lol at you dumbasses. KC isn't known for the chicken. We're known for amazing ribs, pulled pork and beef.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/3de/dae/27c/resized/futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-stupid-295f03.jpg

delany
10-30-2012, 01:09 AM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/3de/dae/27c/resized/futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-stupid-295f03.jpg

Yeah. I will have to go with stupid. Wayyy over his head.

fontaine
10-30-2012, 02:27 AM
Yeah. I will have to go with stupid. Wayyy over his head.

How about seriously stupid?
:)

CEH
10-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Crennell said in his press conference he has no idea why Charles had ONLY 5 carries

You're the f'ing HC you better know what your offense is trying to do

Don't know who's more clueless Crennell or KC Fan who thinks all is solved with a new GM , coach and a first round QB

The odds are you will get the next Pat Shurmur not the next Jim Harbaugh

Back on topic yes the Chiefs suck.

RedskinBronco
10-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Organizations win and Organizations lose. Just look at what Todd Haley is doing in pittsburgh after being run out of KC.

It's an organization problem in KC. It won't matter what personnel they have until the circus show up top ends.

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 09:54 AM

They don't allow you guys to order out from the spinning bucket in your psych ward do they?

Ever hear of Col Sanders?

wait for it...

how about...

Kentucky Fried Chicken?

GREAT COOGLY MOOGLY!

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-30-2012, 09:57 AM

If ever there was a post you should just exit on, it's this one.

mwill07
10-30-2012, 10:12 AM
lol
from wiki: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City-style_barbecue)
Kansas City barbecue refers to the specific style of slow smoked meat that evolved from the pit of Henry Perry in the early 1900s in Kansas City, Missouri. Kansas City barbecue is slow smoked over a variety of woods and then covered with a thick tomato- and molasses-based sauce.[1]

The Kansas City metropolitan area is renowned for barbecue. Kansas City, Missouri, has more than 100 barbecue restaurants and has been referred to as the "world's barbecue capital" by people that have never been outside of Kansas City, because that is a title already claimed by Lexington, North Carolina. The area is home to several large, well attended barbecue cooking contests, the two most notable being in nearby Lenexa, Kansas and at the American Royal.

Carolina BBQ > KC BBQ.

That's a fact.

DBroncos4life
10-30-2012, 10:21 AM
They don't allow you guys to order out from the spinning bucket in your psych ward do they?

wait for it...

how about...

Kentucky Fried Chicken?

GREAT COOGLY MOOGLY!I'll answer for Stud. Look Brokebacksteven, I don't care about popeyes chicken. They have been so overrated since the movie little nicky. Now before you ask yourself what any of this has to do with anything said about some brokeback chicken from the south I will leave you with this...What does a bucket of chicken and Manning have in common? They both struggle against Crennel.

Kaylore
10-30-2012, 10:38 AM
I'll answer for Stud. Look Brokebacksteven, I don't care about popeyes chicken. They have been so overrated since the movie little nicky. Now before you ask yourself what any of this has to do with anything said about some brokeback chicken from the south I will leave you with this...What does a bucket of chicken and Manning have in common? They both struggle against Crennel.

LOL

You need to add:

/pulls hands away from keyboard nodding to himself.
"I've really outdone myself this time. I'm like the Aaron Einstein of football - put together!"

Br0nc0Buster
10-30-2012, 11:03 AM

And meth

I love how possibly the dumbest post on here in a while starts with "lol at you dumbasses"

Dexter
10-30-2012, 11:08 AM
And meth

I love how possibly the dumbest post on here in a while starts with "lol at you dumbasses"

/Thread. Nothing else needs to be said. Lock it down mods and let this go down in history as 55 pages of pure awesome.

KCStud
10-30-2012, 12:15 PM

wait for it...

how about...

Kentucky Fried Chicken?

GREAT COOGLY MOOGLY!

Nobody eats KFC in KC. They eat awesome BBQ. KFC is an afterthought at best.

I wonder if you realize that KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken, not Kansas City Fried Chicken.

Oh well. Brokebacks are gonna act like brokebacks!

Beantown Bronco
10-30-2012, 12:20 PM
This one's for you kcstud

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yGzCwwnwDkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FearLanier
10-30-2012, 12:27 PM
In the end, the Broncos have management that wants to win. Kansas City has management that wants to make money and doesn't care if they win.

Rolandftw
10-30-2012, 01:28 PM
lol

Carolina BBQ > KC BBQ.

That's a fact.

Meh. I'd rather have KC BBQ then what Carolina calls "BBQ." Too much vinegar for my tastes. I think Memphis has better BBQ then Carolina.

Hate to say it, but KCStud is right. People in KC don't eat at KFC, unless they're stupid. For that matter, people shouldn't eat at KFC anywhere unless they're stupid.

There are quite a few BBQ joints that make a mean roasted chicken in KC tho.

orangeatheist
10-30-2012, 01:37 PM

I wonder if you realize that KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken, not Kansas City Fried Chicken.

Wait for it...wait for it....When this whole thing finally sinks in for him he'll return saying he was being sarcastic. Wait for it...wait for it...

Los Broncos
10-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Just stopping by to say KC really ****ing sucks.

Irish Stout
10-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Nobody eats KFC in KC.

Nobody?

http://www.kfc.com/storelocator/

Theres like 40 in the greater KC Metro.

Irish Stout
10-30-2012, 01:48 PM

I thought it stood for Kansas is For Chefs. Wow... now I've learned something.

FearLanier
10-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Meh. I'd rather have KC BBQ then what Carolina calls "BBQ." Too much vinegar for my tastes. I think Memphis has better BBQ then Carolina.

Hate to say it, but KCStud is right. People in KC don't eat at KFC, unless they're stupid. For that matter, people shouldn't eat at KFC anywhere unless they're stupid.

There are quite a few BBQ joints that make a mean roasted chicken in KC tho.

Johnny's is one place that has good roasted chicken, but it's not the best. Carolina has amazing pulled pork. It's really close with Oklahoma Joe's. Carolina might have an edge there.
The best ribs I've ever eaten were at Arthur Bryants. They do it right too (if you go to the original one). They make their meat in a setup that's been used for like 50 years, so the flavor is there.

There was a KFC about 2 miles from Oklahoma Joe's a few years ago, and it shut down. Oklahoma Joe's is that good. It could be -15 degrees outside with a snowstorm and that place would still have people lined up out the door.

Br0nc0Buster
10-30-2012, 02:25 PM
lol

Carolina BBQ > KC BBQ.

That's a fact.

Its not though

Lots of food critics have claimed KC to have the best

Anthony Bourdain wrote an article claiming OK Joe's one of the 13 places to eat before you die (worldwide)

"People may disagree on who has the best barbecue," he writes. "Here, the brisket (particularly the burnt ends), pulled pork, and ribs are all of a quality that meet the high standards even of Kansas City natives. It's the best barbecue in Kansas City, which makes it the best barbecue in the world."

http://www.pitch.com/fatcity/archives/2009/06/04/oklahoma-joes-one-of-anthony-bourdains-13-places-to-eat-before-he-dies

This doesnt take away from the suckfest that is the Chiefs, just that it is hardly a "fact" that anyone has better BBQ than KC

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 04:13 PM
I thought it stood for Kansas is For Chefs. Wow... now I've learned something.

The 1st Broncos vs Chef's game I went to there were 2 chicks yelling KFC sucks all game, I finally asked them if the F stood for what I thought it meant and they laughed and said yes. They have been kFc to me ever since.

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Wait for it...wait for it....When this whole thing finally sinks in for him he'll return saying he was being sarcastic. Wait for it...wait for it...

Or he will move the goal posts and point out how the kFc area had better chicken pre 1955 before Col Sanders opened his 1st restaurant: "From 1822-1955 the kc area DOMINATED the way chicken was prepared! You even had to order your chicken by calling out 65 Toss Power Trap it was so awesome!"

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 04:41 PM
BTW Peyton Hillis is on pace to break 265 yards this year!

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Nobody?

http://www.kfc.com/storelocator/

Theres like 40 in the greater KC Metro.

OUCH!

Mecklomaniac
10-30-2012, 06:34 PM

Heh, heh, heh, heh... He said pulled pork....

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4MVEUYCC_qI/SCdqzDw5woI/AAAAAAAACKM/1vjCR4a8-HY/s400/beavis.jpg&sa=X&ei=PH-QUMvRM6LoigKY84GgCw&ved=0CAsQ8wc4HA&usg=AFQjCNHZrng3NQSNQIhtLhvZCDrl5uykDw

Sorry....Lord I apologize...

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.gitrdonefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/LIA-Heart-Land-Final1.jpg&sa=X&ei=7X-QUPaGK-nMigLdhIGgBw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFYVoLirGAbNtTeq0HXrPiizpuKsA

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Just incase everyone missed this in the "Excited about Brady Quinn" thread:

I just saw this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/k...hargers-103012

Matt Cassel is getting another chance to be the Chiefs' starting quarterback

The Chiefs (1-6) could certainly use a little energy. They've lost four straight overall and still have not led in regulation this season, making them the first NFL team since at least 1940 to play seven games without taking an offensive snap with the lead, according to STATS LLC.

They've also turned the ball over a league-leading 25 times after four turnovers Sunday.

Cassel has responsible for two more on Sunday when he fumbled a snap early in the second half that led to a field goal by Oakland. He's committed 16 turnovers by himself, which puts him ahead of all but three teams in the league: Dallas, Buffalo and Philadelphia.

KCStud
10-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Just incase everyone missed this in the "Excited about Brady Quinn" thread:

I just saw this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/k...hargers-103012

Matt Cassel is getting another chance to be the Chiefs' starting quarterback

The Chiefs (1-6) could certainly use a little energy. They've lost four straight overall and still have not led in regulation this season, making them the first NFL team since at least 1940 to play seven games without taking an offensive snap with the lead, according to STATS LLC.

They've also turned the ball over a league-leading 25 times after four turnovers Sunday.

Cassel has responsible for two more on Sunday when he fumbled a snap early in the second half that led to a field goal by Oakland. He's committed 16 turnovers by himself, which puts him ahead of all but three teams in the league: Dallas, Buffalo and Philadelphia.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbopq9p8Pf1qku8rso1_500.gif

Eldorado
10-30-2012, 07:17 PM

Hey dude.

Sorry your team sucks. It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 07:32 PM

Your right, we all knew kFc sucked back in April when this thread was started!

DBroncos4life
10-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Your right, we all knew kFc sucked back in April when this thread was started!

Everyone but sheep ****er. Ha!

KCStud
10-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Everyone but sheep ****er. Ha!

Did you stay up all night to come up with that or did mommy tell you to turn off the computer at 2 AM?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-30-2012, 07:45 PM
i think he is upset because we keep rubbing it in the chefs suck but why are you always on a BRONCO FAN FORUM ?
did they kick you out of the chiefs planet or what ever its called are you obsessed with a winning club . just saying mr no class

colorado jones
10-30-2012, 07:52 PM

KC apparently sucks at things like picking up sarcasm and/or jokes as well.

DBroncos4life
10-30-2012, 07:53 PM
i think he is upset because we keep rubbing it in the chefs suck but why are you always on a BRONCO FAN FORUM ?
did they kick you out of the chiefs planet or what ever its called are you obsessed with a winning club . just saying mr no class

This is the only way he can get people to interact with him.

KCStud
10-30-2012, 08:01 PM
This is the only way he can get people to interact with him.

Guess mommy let you stay up? ROFL!

KCStud
10-30-2012, 08:03 PM

CP sucks.

But hey if you want some fun, go check it out. Gaylore tries trolling there. Pretty funny.

Kaylore
10-30-2012, 08:16 PM
I really don't get the brokeback reference. That movie takes place in Wyoming and was filmed in Canada...

SoCalBronco
10-30-2012, 08:19 PM

How's Andy Studebaker doing?

Oh wait...he's a scrub.

DBroncos4life
10-30-2012, 08:21 PM
I really don't get the brokeback reference. That movie takes place in Wyoming and was filmed in Canada...

States with mountains = brokeback.

KCStud
10-30-2012, 08:51 PM

Just like the KFC statement makes no sense with KC considering KFC is not BBQ and it's from Kentucky.

FearLanier
10-30-2012, 09:00 PM

I don't get the brokeback or KFC reference. Both of those have nothing to do with Denver or Kansas City's team,fans or city.

colorado jones
10-30-2012, 09:26 PM

He is projecting.

Kaylore
10-30-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't get the brokeback or KFC reference. Both of those have nothing to do with Denver or Kansas City's team,fans or city.

KC, they just add the F to finish an acronym that is common. It makes sense in that sense. And honestly you could do worse than being called fried chicken. A similar example is "Dungver" which I've heard. Neither city is associate with fried chicken or dung, but there's a degree of logic.

Brokeback makes no sense. Unless it's as DBroncos says where any state with a mountain is brokeback...which still makes no sense, honestly. I mean if you're going to go with gay, you have to connect it with the city name or the team mascot or something. Mountains are too general to work.

However like all of Sheepstud's ideas, he's the only one they make sense to, and in his mind they are brilliant.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-30-2012, 09:54 PM
CP sucks.

But hey if you want some fun, go check it out. Gaylore tries trolling there. Pretty funny.

so then you likes us and our forums yahhhh

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 09:54 PM

Kansas ****ing City

I explained it above.

BroncoMagic
10-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Made a video of this Thread. Enjoy !!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jpVunfRM4q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Suck it trolls...

DENVERDUI55
10-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Brokeback comes from brokeneck Manning. Stupid either way since Mannings neck wasn't broke.

KCStud
10-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Brokeback comes from brokeneck Manning. Stupid either way since Mannings neck wasn't broke.

I've been using that before you guys signed PAYton.

Nice try.

Btw-Do you have more evidence on how Joe Montana=Jake Plummer? I'm thrilled to see the evidence.

broncocalijohn
10-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Made a video of this Thread. Enjoy !!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jpVunfRM4q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Suck it trolls...

Very nice. Benny Hill music could work good too.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-31-2012, 12:24 AM
so nice spud wikes us so gosh darn much maybe he should play in traffic lol i kid

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Is sheepstud really bringing Jake Plummer smack? That's just sad.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-31-2012, 07:51 AM

Nice try.

So you're proud of using the term the wrong way?

mwill07
10-31-2012, 08:06 AM

Nice try.

Btw-Do you have more evidence on how Joe Montana=Jake Plummer? I'm thrilled to see the evidence.

well, for starters, they both have won a playoff game.

of course I'm not saying they are equal - no one can say that. All I'm saying is that they have both accomplished more than any KC QB outside of Steve DeBerg or Len Dawson.

woah...looking this up, the KC franchise has NEVER won a playoff game with a QB they drafted. Ever.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Is sheepstud really bringing Jake Plummer smack? That's just sad.

Sad is trying to troll Brady Quinn on Chiefs Planet. Good thing you turned your rep count off slapdick. LOL

Tombstone RJ
10-31-2012, 08:44 AM
Sad is trying to troll Brady Quinn on Chiefs Planet. Good thing you turned your rep count off slapdick. LOL

tell us again how great your team is, tell us again about all the talent it has and how the players love Crennel. We love fairy tales.

Tombstone RJ
10-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Oh that's right, I forgot. KCStud can't talk about this season because it doesn't exist. He only remembers and/or acknowledges the seasons where kc doesn't suck.

So KCStud, now that this season officially does not exist for you, why are you here?

KCStud
10-31-2012, 08:50 AM
tell us again how great your team is, tell us again about all the talent it has and how the players love Crennel. We love fairy tales.

Tell us again how Manning is gonna win a SB even though he can't beat Tom Brady or the Texans?

I'll be here to remind you of that again since it doesn't seem to compute to you .ROFL!

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Tell us again how Manning is gonna win a SB even though he can't beat Tom Brady or the Texans?

I'll be here to remind you of that again since it doesn't seem to compute to you .ROFL!

Again. Speculating on future games. How do you even know Brady will be healthy come January? You simply cannot predict future games.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 08:55 AM
Again. Speculating on future games. How do you even know Brady will be healthy come January? You simply cannot predict future games.

Brady has been hurt one time in his career because of a play that is now banned. He's one of the most protected players in the league.

mwill07
10-31-2012, 09:01 AM

Manning plays against the New England D and/or the Texan D.

New England D is ranked 30th in the league against the pass. Texans D is much better, but they recently lost their team captain, all-pro, star of the defense in Brian Cushing.

Brady and Schaub, on the other hand, will play against the Denver D. in case you haven't noticed, are much improved with Brooking @ MLB. Broncos have given up >220 yards passing only once this year, despite facing Brady, Brees, Schaub, Ryan, and Roethlesburger.

As long as Denver doesn't turn the ball over, they can and will be able to keep up with the cream of the AFC crop. They have in the past, they will do it again. Maybe you have forgotten how Denver was a failed 3rd down stop from beating the Texans (Denver would have had the ball, down by 6 with just over 2 minutes to play...my money's on Manning here). Or, maybe you forgot how Denver was a McGahee dropped pass and a McGahee fumble from beating the Pats in NE.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Brady has been hurt one time in his career because of a play that is now banned. He's one of the most protected players in the league.

That means nothing. You have no clue on what outcomes of games not even played will be. You thought chiefs would win at least a couple games so far this year. Maybe even have one lead in them? That's turned out wrong just like predicting a playoff loss could be wrong.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 09:09 AM
That means nothing. You have no clue on what outcomes of games not even played will be. You thought chiefs would win at least a couple games so far this year. Maybe even have one lead in them? That's turned out wrong just like predicting a playoff loss could be wrong.

Lol I didn't even pick the Chiefs to win the division.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-31-2012, 09:17 AM
Lol I didn't even pick the Chiefs to win the division.

How did you get "win the division" from what I actually said "a couple games"

Br0nc0Buster
10-31-2012, 09:18 AM
This is the saddest smack I can think of

Essentially it has been reduced to "ha ha you probably won't win the superbowl so ha"

Meanwhile this is coming from the fan of a team that has never held a lead in regulation half way through the season

lol wut

DENVERDUI55
10-31-2012, 10:01 AM

Nice try.

I wasn't comparing one to the other I was comparing how they both won a playoff game with leadership and defense. Nice try

DBroncos4life
10-31-2012, 10:09 AM

Essentially it has been reduced to "ha ha you probably won't win the superbowl so ha"

Meanwhile this is coming from the fan of a team that has never held a lead in regulation half way through the season

lol wut

Nothing better then watching this fool being reduced to hoping other teams will beat us in the future! LOL

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 10:12 AM

Nice try.

More proof of STUDLY trying to move the goal posts back 20 years and get a bigger sample size to prove to himself that his team at one time had an above average player at QB and his team does not suck.

kFc SUCKS!

Hell even the Jag's are trying to get better by attempting to trade for Timmy! Meanwhile Romeo is wandering the halls of Analhead mumbling "I don't understand" over and over!

LOL

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 10:14 AM

lol wut

More proof that kFcDUDLY should just walk away and admit defeat.

Great points!

kFc SUCKS!

KCStud
10-31-2012, 10:41 AM
More proof of STUDLY trying to move the goal posts back 20 years and get a bigger sample size to prove to himself that his team at one time had an above average player at QB and his team does not suck.

kFc SUCKS!

Hell even the Jag's are trying to get better by attempting to trade for Timmy! Meanwhile Romeo is wandering the halls of Analhead mumbling "I don't understand" over and over!

LOL

Did you come up with that on your own or did two girls you met on the street help you out again?

mwill07
10-31-2012, 10:43 AM
An incomplete list of teams better than the 2012 Chiefs:

2008 Lions (0-16) - had a halftime lead, week 6. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200810120min.htm)
1982 Colts (0-8-1) - had a halftime lead, week 2. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198209190mia.htm)
1976 Buccaneers (0-16)- had a lead in the first quarter in week 3. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197609260tam.htm)
1960 cowboys (0-11-1) - lead after Q1, week 1. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196009240dal.htm)
1944 Brooklyn Tigers (0-10) - lead after Q1, week 5 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194410290bkn.)
1944 cardianls/Seelers (0-10) - led after Q3, week 1. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194409240crd.htm)
1943 Cardinals (0-10) - had a Q2 lead, week 1 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194309190det.htm)
1942 Lions (0-10) - had a Q2 lead, week 3 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194210110gnb.htm)

that's as far back as box scores go....no data readily available prior to 1940. It's possible no team has played 7 games w/ having a lead ever, but that can't be verified.

The 2011 Charlotte Bobcats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Charlotte_Bobcats_season) won game 1...the worst ever NBA team held a lead during game 1, so they are better than the Chiefs.

The worst hockey team of all time, the 1974-75 Washington Capitols, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1974%E2%80%9375_Washington_Capitals_season) won game 4, so they are better than the Chiefs.

The worst baseball team of all time was the 1899 Cleveland Spiders. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CLV/1899.shtml) They won game 5, so they are better than the Chiefs.

Right now, IMO it's fair to say that the Chiefs are possibly the worst team of all time, in all of sports.

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Did you come up with that on your own or did two girls you met on the street help you out again?

Reach...ing...toooooooo...fffaaaaarrrrrrr...ttttto oooooooo........make....................sense..... (last gasp)

KCStud
10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Reach...ing...toooooooo...fffaaaaarrrrrrr...ttttto oooooooo........make....................sense..... (last gasp)

Were they brokeback chicks?!?!?!

KCStud
10-31-2012, 10:49 AM
An incomplete list of teams better than the 2012 Chiefs:

2008 Lions (0-16) - had a halftime lead, week 6. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200810120min.htm)
1982 Colts (0-8-1) - had a halftime lead, week 2. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198209190mia.htm)
1976 Buccaneers (0-16)- had a lead in the first quarter in week 3. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197609260tam.htm)
1960 cowboys (0-11-1) - lead after Q1, week 1. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196009240dal.htm)
1944 Brooklyn Tigers (0-10) - lead after Q1, week 5 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194410290bkn.)
1944 cardianls/Seelers (0-10) - led after Q3, week 1. (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194409240crd.htm)
1943 Cardinals (0-10) - had a Q2 lead, week 1 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194309190det.htm)
1942 Lions (0-10) - had a Q2 lead, week 3 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/194210110gnb.htm)

that's as far back as box scores go....no data readily available prior to 1940. It's possible no team has played 7 games w/ having a lead ever, but that can't be verified.

The 2011 Charlotte Bobcats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Charlotte_Bobcats_season) won game 1...the worst ever NBA team held a lead during game 1, so they are better than the Chiefs.

The worst hockey team of all time, the 1974-75 Washington Capitols, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1974%E2%80%9375_Washington_Capitals_season) won game 4, so they are better than the Chiefs.

The worst baseball team of all time was the 1899 Cleveland Spiders. (http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CLV/1899.shtml) They won game 5, so they are better than the Chiefs.

Right now, IMO it's fair to say that the Chiefs are possibly the worst team of all time, in all of sports.

So a team that has won a game is worse than a team that hasn't won a game? Wow you're going full brokeback!Hilarious!

mwill07
10-31-2012, 10:52 AM
So a team that has won a game is worse than a team that hasn't won a game? Wow you're going full brokeback!Hilarious!

good point...there are probably some 1-win teams better than the Chiefs too.

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 10:53 AM

I am happy with this kFc team being the 2nd worst all time and setting records for futility.

DBroncos4life
10-31-2012, 11:01 AM
I am happy with this kFc team being the 2nd worst all time and setting records for futility.

Him arguing that KC is the second worst team ever is almost as great as him claiming Denver is only the 4th best team in the AFC.

Irish Stout
10-31-2012, 11:01 AM

And you've been using brokeback as an attempted insult for what purpose?

Its always been F*KC or Kansas Sh*tty or KFC... none of those are new or novel concepts, but they make more sense than your reference to gay Wyoming Cowboys... since Denver neither has cowboys or is in Wyoming. At least donkeys is a long standing slander on the mascot and makes sense.

Irish Stout
10-31-2012, 11:03 AM

So what you're saying is ... that.... Kansas City sucks.

broncocalijohn
10-31-2012, 11:09 AM
"Kansas City Chiefs...Not the worst but 2nd worst team of all time."

I can see the advertisment for the KC Royal on the 2013 season
"At least we are not the Chiefs!"

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 11:11 AM
KC can't even be the best at sucking. lol

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 11:14 AM

HAHAHA!

This thread just keeps getting better and better every day in every way!

mwill07
10-31-2012, 11:15 AM

lol

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:05 PM
It's gonna be hillarious when the Brokeback Broncos get eliminated in the playoffs, but then try to think it's okay because they at least made the playoffs unlike KC. Glad to see your standards are high.ROFL!

In fact, I bet as soon as the Broncos lose in the playoffs you'll pull up this thread just to try to feel better about yourself.

/in before the excuses flow.

TheReverend
10-31-2012, 12:09 PM
It's gonna be hillarious when the Brokeback Broncos get eliminated in the playoffs, but then try to think it's okay because they at least made the playoffs unlike KC. Glad to see your standards are high.ROFL!

....So what you're saying is that it's going to be "hilarious" watching the Broncos go way farther than your dog**** team?

Because from where I'm sitting, yes, that's hilarious. But I was expecting it to not be funny at all from your perspective.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:11 PM
....So what you're saying is that it's going to be "hilarious" watching the Broncos go way farther than your dog**** team?

Because from where I'm sitting, yes, that's hilarious. But I was expecting it to not be funny at all from your perspective.

Brokeback logic-"as long as we make the playoffs and and KC doesn't it's a successful season. Super Bowl is an after thought."

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 12:13 PM

This coming from a guy who posted a gif of a laughing dude in the game thread when Denver was down 0-24 vs SD!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3697776&postcount=581

Woops! How did that turnout for you again? I sure found it funny!

kFcDud the 2012 version of Tyrell Jones

DBroncos4life
10-31-2012, 12:13 PM

He is too stupid to realize this. Ha!

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:15 PM
This coming from a guy who posted a gif of a laughing dude in the game thread when Denver was down 0-24 vs SD!

My quote from the post above:

Brokeback logic-"as long as we make the playoffs and and KC doesn't it's a successful season. Super Bowl is an after thought."

Called it. God damn I'm good! Readin you like a book brokebacksteven!

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 12:15 PM

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

We are hoping SB or bust, it is your franchise that has gone 42+ years without a SB appearance.

You do have to get IN to the playoffs for a shot at the SB after all.

1-6 = Losers and lots of suckage.

broncocalijohn
10-31-2012, 12:17 PM
We look for improvement and take the steps that are given to us. Winning the division is just one of those steps. Improving on last year is the major goal for this team. Super Bowl? Maybe too early to state that but why would KCDud care. Are you ****ing kidding me? Chiefs fans and FO would be ecstatic if they won just 1 playoff game.
Obvious KCDud is jealous that his team continues to suck and give him such grief when he thought his team was going to be a good team this year and then he has to see his team fail to get Manning and go to his arch rival and is improving our team on all sides of the field. I know it has to sting you KCDud but this is when it is best to disappear and not show a recurring theme,

You mad bro?

TheReverend

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

Okay so just how is being WAY better and winning a ****load more games and having a dramatically more enjoyable season as a fan an excuse...?

Are you retarded?

broncosteven
My quote from the post above:

Called it. God damn I'm good! Readin you like a book brokebacksteven!

You called what? Your laughing that we are going to the playoffs only to get eliminated and here you thought we were going to lose vs SD.

You are so used to being wrong you don't know what right is anymore.

With your vote of confidence there is no way we don't win the SB this year! Please keep making picks against us all season!

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:18 PM
We are hoping SB or bust, it is your franchise that has gone 42+ years without a SB appearance.

You do have to get IN to the playoffs for a shot at the SB after all.

1-6 = Losers and lots of suckage.

Backtracking at its finest!!! So now it's SB or bust?!?! Funny because there are more Chief threads here than Brokeback threads! Chiefsman should be the name of this place.

You have Peyton Manning and you can't even talk about your own team more than a rival. Man that's awesome! Ha!LOLROFL!

TheReverend
10-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Backtracking at its finest!!! So now it's SB or bust?!?! Funny because there are more Chief threads here than Brokeback threads! Chiefsman should be the name of this place.

You have Peyton Manning and you can't even talk about your own team more than a rival. Man that's awesome! Ha!LOLROFL!

This is just sad now. Wow.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:20 PM
This is just sad now. Wow.

Yes it is. The 2 longest threads in this place are Chiefs threads! Good to know you care more about the Chiefs than the Broncos!:spit:

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 12:20 PM

kFc Fans have been in bust mode for so long they don't know what it is like to be in SB mode.

BTW you are here on a rival board sticking up for a team in a 3 way tie for last place in the ENTIRE NFL, who is wasting their time the most?

Ha!LOLROFL!

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Yes it is. The 2 longest threads in this place are Chiefs threads! Good to know you care more about the Chiefs than the Broncos!:spit:

**** rolls down hill, you should know that by now after all that time at the bottom of the NFL.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
kFc Fans have been in bust mode for so long they don't know what it is like to be in SB mode.

BTW you are here on a rival board sticking up for a team in a 3 way tie for last place in the ENTIRE NFL, who is wasting their time the most?

Ha!LOLROFL!

You would actually figure fans of a team with Peyton Manning would want to talk about...Peyton Manning and their team!

But nope. It's Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs. Good to see you care more about our team than yours!ROFL!

DBroncos4life
10-31-2012, 12:25 PM
**** rolls down hill, you should know that by now after all that time at the bottom of the NFL.

Chiefs fans start Broncos game day threads to discuss how they wish had Manning! Ha! And this dumb **** is talking about a KC sucks thread ROFL!

KCStud
10-31-2012, 12:27 PM
Chiefs fans start Broncos game day threads to discuss how they wish had Manning! Ha! And this dumb **** is talking about a KC sucks thread ROFL!

You talk about the Chiefs almost as much as brokebacksteven.

Talk to Stud. It's okay to admit you like the Chiefs more than you bronkies.LOL

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 12:58 PM

Do your parents tell stories about dropping you on your head when you were a baby?

Do you live under High Voltage lines?

Lots of mercury in your drinking water?

Why would anyone like a division rival.

Hmmmm wait, you spend as much time here as I do...hmmmm...maybe you are the one who likes the superior Broncos but are afraid to admit it?

We all know Bob is a closet Bronco fan, this explains a lot. You know you will have to change your username so it doesn't have STUD in it, Maybe something like exChefFan or kFcSUCKS.

mwill07
10-31-2012, 01:07 PM

hmm...I wonder why this thread is so long. Let's see who posted in it the most:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,458
User Name Posts
KCStud 244
broncosteven 122
Drunken.Broncoholic 68
DBroncos4life 56
Kaylore 54
Tombstone RJ 53
Bob's your Information Minister 48

interesting.

Blueflame
10-31-2012, 01:09 PM

We don't care about your suckass team... it's just entertaining to point and laugh at you.

Out of curiosity, how old were you in 1993 (the most recent time the pitiful Chefs won a playoff game)? Were you old enough to remember it? :P

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 01:11 PM

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
KCStud 244
broncosteven 122
Drunken.Broncoholic 68
DBroncos4life 56
Kaylore 54
Tombstone RJ 53

interesting.

How many times do you have to rub a turd to make it shinny and not a turd?

More than 244!

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 01:11 PM
We don't care about your suckass team... it's just entertaining to point and laugh at you.

Out of curiosity, how old were you in 1993 (the most recent time the pitiful Chefs won a playoff game)? Were you old enough to remember it? :P

Blue gets it!

orangeatheist
10-31-2012, 01:12 PM

I have doubts he was even alive!

TheReverend
10-31-2012, 01:17 PM

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
KCStud 244
broncosteven 122
Drunken.Broncoholic 68
DBroncos4life 56
Kaylore 54
Tombstone RJ 53

interesting.

And he was banned for a good chunk of it...

Miss I.
10-31-2012, 01:22 PM

why are you posting about the Chiefs on a Broncos board?
Why not spend more time on the Chiefs board?
Why post so much in a thread about the Chiefs sucking? Do you recognize that your team sucks and thus gravitate towards this thread accordingly?

DBroncos4life
10-31-2012, 01:26 PM

Who Posted?
User Name Posts
KCStud 244
broncosteven 122
Drunken.Broncoholic 68
DBroncos4life 56
Kaylore 54
Tombstone RJ 53

interesting.
I'm sure after he is done letting his real live friends how much he owned us today by saying Denver fans are happy winning the division and making the playoffs, he will be back to say something re-god-damn-retarded about this fact.

orangeatheist
10-31-2012, 01:29 PM
You would actually figure fans of a team with Peyton Manning would want to talk about...Peyton Manning and their team!

But nope. It's Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs. Good to see you care more about our team than yours!ROFL!

You also must realize that when someone as stupid as you are drops his pants and sticks his bare ass into this thread, the rest of us can't help but come over and kick the ever-lovin' $hIt out of it, right? That's how this thread grows. You just provide an easy target.

Irish Stout
10-31-2012, 01:29 PM

There is one thing for which I like the Chiefs more than the Broncos and thats for laughing at. Thats worth something isn't it?

orangeatheist
10-31-2012, 01:30 PM
There is one thing for which I like the Chiefs more than the Broncos and thats for laughing at. Thats worth something isn't it?

It's worth 59 pages and counting!

DENVERDUI55
10-31-2012, 01:32 PM

Just taking a wild ass guess I'm going to guess KCPUD was posting all over the first half of the SD game then wasn't heard from after halftime for a few days.

Old Dude
10-31-2012, 02:36 PM
The last time an NFL team went 7 games without once having a lead in regulation was seventy-two years ago.

Peal Harbor hadn't been bombed yet.

Rascal
10-31-2012, 02:40 PM

boobs and ass say hi.

swaiy
10-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Dear Broncos,

Down here, they all float.

Signed,
Chiefs at the bottom of the division.

DBroncos4life
10-31-2012, 02:50 PM
boobs and ass say hi.

Those things gross him out.

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Maybe Stud can rip Brian Griese for being slow of foot, next.

broncocalijohn
10-31-2012, 04:16 PM

But nope. It's Chiefs suck, Chiefs suck, Chiefs suck. Good to see you care more about our team than yours!ROFL!

Fixed Your Post. See bold.

KCStud
10-31-2012, 05:58 PM
We look for improvement and take the steps that are given to us. Winning the division is just one of those steps. Improving on last year is the major goal for this team. Super Bowl? Maybe too early to state that but why would KCDud care. Are you ****ing kidding me? Chiefs fans and FO would be ecstatic if they won just 1 playoff game.
Obvious KCDud is jealous that his team continues to suck and give him such grief when he thought his team was going to be a good team this year and then he has to see his team fail to get Manning and go to his arch rival and is improving our team on all sides of the field. I know it has to sting you KCDud but this is when it is best to disappear and not show a recurring theme,

You mad bro?

But you guys won the SB last year when you beat the Steelers in the playoffs? Talk about a town jizzing all over itself over 1 playoff win.

And yes, I have experienced many playoff wins/series wins for all of my teams. Have seen all of them, even the Chiefs.

Tim
10-31-2012, 06:43 PM
But you guys won the SB last year when you beat the Steelers in the playoffs? Talk about a town jizzing all over itself over 1 playoff win.

And yes, I have experienced many playoff wins/series wins for all of my teams. Have seen all of them, even the Chiefs.

:spit:

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 06:59 PM
Just taking a wild ass guess I'm going to guess KCPUD was posting all over the first half of the SD game then wasn't heard from after halftime for a few days.

You would be correct sir!

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 07:03 PM

I was 2 years old when KFC last went to a SB.

It is sad thinking watching KFC lose in the AFC Championship game is a high point in your life.

Now I almost feel sorry for you.

I have seen the 3 teams I follow all win CHAMPIONSHIPS in my life time.

Broncos twice
White Sox
Blackhawks

That sir is a true experience.

Plus the fact that I get to see teams like kFc, and the cub choke year after year!

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 07:05 PM
why are you posting about the Chiefs on a Broncos board?
Why not spend more time on the Chiefs board?
Why post so much in a thread about the Chiefs sucking? Do you recognize that your team sucks and thus gravitate towards this thread accordingly?

I think it is because he can't stand Chef fans, they are all assholes.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-31-2012, 07:06 PM

you're a fan of other NFL teams now ?
wow you just bail on the chiefs when they suck i guess and jump back on when they win . guess we cant blame you for being such a fair weather fan whill the last chef fan please turn off the lights after you leave your team please ty

KCStud
10-31-2012, 07:13 PM
so the Broncos are your favorite team now
you a fan of other nfl teams now .
wow you just bail on the chiefs when they suck i guess and jump back on when they win

Nope. Chiefs, Thunder, Jayhawks, Cards

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Nope. Chiefs, Thunder, Jayhawks, Cards

but we aint talking about other sports just football as in NFl wait im shure they all got fan forums. so why are you hear making classless remarks about colorado tragedies and being well mostly classless in a DENVER BRONCO FORUM a team you do not like that aggravates you.
hell even your fellow kfc fans think you are classless just sayin perhaps anger management online classes are in your future just sayin

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 07:59 PM
I think it is because he can't stand Chef fans, they are all a-holes.

Actually Chief fans, real ones, are pretty cool. I have several friends who are big chief fans and dated a chief fan. Chief trolls on message boards are pieces of garbage.

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Actually Chief fans, real ones, are pretty cool. I have several friends who are big chief fans and dated a chief fan. Chief trolls on message boards are pieces of garbage.

Come to think of it one of my friends dad is a Chef fan, he is a great guy and is fun to talk smack to, nothing at all like kFcDud.

Yours is the superior again!

FearLanier
10-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Come to think of it one of my friends dad is a Chef fan, he is a great guy and is fun to talk smack to, nothing at all like kFcDud.

Yours is the superior again!

Chiefs fans are very nice people. Don't judge us by a couple crazy trolls.

In fact, if any of you guys come to the Broncos game at Arrowhead, I'll be happy to give you some awesome BBQ from our tailgate. It'll only cost you a couple Bud Lights ;D

Mogulseeker
10-31-2012, 09:04 PM
So I've checked out this thread a bit... I never really read opposing fans posts, so I have a question?

Is this KCstud for real? Some of these things he's saying are just outrageous, and I just don't understand what kind of pathetic person it takes to was so much time on someone else's message forum.

Mogulseeker
10-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Like I'm seriously an outsider here... what is KCstud's deal?

10-31-2012, 09:26 PM
He's a dumb homer.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Old Dude
10-31-2012, 09:29 PM
I'll be pulling for the Chiefs Thursday night, if that makes you feel better.

10-31-2012, 09:35 PM
**** you, it doesn't.

We need to lose 74-0.

baja
10-31-2012, 09:40 PM
**** you, it doesn't.

We need to lose 74-0.

So ya been keepin the weight off Bob?

10-31-2012, 10:12 PM
So ya been keepin the weight off Bob?

Of course.

I'd only get depressed and start eating if I expected this team to be good. I didn't. :D

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Chiefs fans are very nice people. Don't judge us by a couple crazy trolls.

In fact, if any of you guys come to the Broncos game at Arrowhead, I'll be happy to give you some awesome BBQ from our tailgate. It'll only cost you a couple Bud Lights ;D

oh of course we dont kc spud likes to make classless remarks about tragedies in colorado ie columbine aurora shootings
bob is comedy relief even when hes serious he comes in here says something or pretends hes that patriot fan guy we all point and laugh at the funny clown then go back talking broncos while KFC STD gets banned for being a idiot again speakin of STD stud you really should go see the doctors about that infection you got down there

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-31-2012, 10:39 PM
**** you, it doesn't.

We need to lose 74-0.

even if the chefs got the no 1 pick would the front office know what to do with it maybe theyll trade to the jets for Tebow or draft a punter with it

baja
10-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Of course.

I'd only get depressed and start eating if I expected this team to be good. I didn't. :D

If you have kept the weight off that's an accomplishment. Good for you and congratulations on taking care of yourself.

Just think if Peyton had chosen your team......

No, on second thought you better not, that would send you off the the buffet

crowebomber
11-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Chiefs are first team not to hold a lead during a game in first 7 games since 1929 Buffalo Bisons, via Elias. Bisons folded after 1929.

Rohirrim
11-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Chiefs are so bad, their mama makes them sleep in the garage.

Chiefs are so bad, kids wore their gear as a halloween costume.

Chiefs are so bad, the Indian nations are suing them for a name change.

Chiefs are so bad, everybody is switching to sauerkraut and relish on their hot dogs.

Chiefs are so bad, L.A. sent a posse out to guard the highway and make sure they don't try a midnight move to the coast.

Chiefs are so bad, the people in Missouri have petitioned that they move across the border to Kansas.

Chiefs are so bad that the players' mothers tell their fellow church members that their sons "Work at Walmart."

broncosteven
11-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Why this game is intriguing: By records alone, this Thursday nighter should be much further down on the list. The Kansas City Chiefs haven't even led a game in regulation this season, while the San Diego Chargers appear to be in mid-implosion. Yet two factors make me think it's one that might surprise. One, these are some desperate teams. The Chiefs are teetering on the brink of being embarrassingly bad, while Chargers coach Norv Turner is already talking about existing on a week-to-week basis. That might bring out some inspired play. And two, the Chiefs have the worst turnover ratio in the NFL, while the Chargers aren't so hot themselves in this department. That should lead to some fireworks and lots of football to watch.

More here:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012110100/2012/REG9/chiefs@chargers#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Or to Summarize: kFc SUCKS!