PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs suck

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Romeo's defense's have always played well against Peyton.

So we can pencil you guys in for 4 to 6 wins then since that's what he is good for.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM
John Fox has 3 winning seasons in his 11 year coaching career, which Brokeback mt fans think is awesome, apparently.

I never said anything about Fox being Awesome but since you brought it up didn't one of those years include a SB appearance he almost won with Jake Delhomme at QB?

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:36 PM
So we can pencil you guys in for 4 to 6 wins then since that's what he is good for.

I wonder how many of Romeo's 26 wins or 41 losses came against Manning

errand
07-09-2012, 07:36 PM
And you beat a team with Palko at QB for the rest of the game and our best players hurt. There's no glory in that.

Trust me, we don't crow about beating the Chiefs....they're just a squashed bug on the windshield that is our season.

We only bring up victories over your scrub franchise because you tout them as being a good franchise despite not playing in SB for 42 years (My God! Rocks don't live that long) and wanna point to 7-3 victories over us as proof of Chief dominance.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Trust me, we don't crow about beating the Chiefs....they're just a squashed bug on the windshield that is our season.

We only bring up victories over your scrub franchise because you tout them as being a good franchise despite not playing in SB for 42 years (My God! Rocks don't live that long) and wanna point to 7-3 victories over us as proof of Chief dominance.

I am glad KFCDud is keeping this thread alive so all of the iNTerNEts can see that KFC SUCKS!

errand
07-09-2012, 07:39 PM
How many trophies did you get in the first 37 years of your history again? Pick and choose brokebacksteven.

The same number your franchise has won the past 42

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I never said anything about Fox being Awesome but since you brought it up didn't one of those years include a SB appearance he almost won with Jake Delhomme at QB?

But lost...to Romeo! :strong:

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:41 PM
The same number your franchise has won the past 42

Exactly. So stop acting like you're the Steelers. You're not.

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:42 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/33l1esy.png

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM

We care more about beating the Raiders than you. In fact, a lot of KC fans like Tebow. We hated the Raiders and crybaby Rivers more than you guys.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Hilarious!http://i47.tinypic.com/33l1esy.png

You're sending me messages telling me to get off here and get a life, but yet you take the time to make a meme for me?

Pot meet kettle Hilarious!

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM
You're sending me messages telling me to get off here and get a life, but yet you take the time to make a meme for me?

Pot meet kettle

Meme generator app makes meme in seconds.

You've been in this thread for quite some time.

Your point was?

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM
We care more about beating the Raiders than you. In fact, a lot of KC fans like Tebow. We hated the Raiders and crybaby Rivers more than you guys.

Lol how many posts do you have on a raiders board?

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:52 PM

93,081,537!

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:53 PM

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 07:53 PM
I wonder how many of Romeo's 26 wins or 41 losses came against Manning

Who the hell brags about a coach that has a .388 winning and that is helped by a .667 in the 3 games he coached this year.

broncocalijohn
07-09-2012, 07:54 PM
I am glad KFCDud is keeping this thread alive so all of the iNTerNEts can see that KFC SUCKS!

Well, with hypocritical responses and always telling us his favorite movie (we get it, you like Brokeback Mountain), this is better than MacGruber spew on Tebow.

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:54 PM
What do people who don't support Romeo Crennel call him for bad names?

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 07:56 PM

So you must really hate them, which is doubtful since they haven't been good in the years you claim.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Boasting a coach who has 3 winning seasons in 11 years is awesome!

Requiem
07-09-2012, 08:18 PM
http://anongallery.org/img/8/0/donald-duck-in-apple-store.jpg

Tim
07-09-2012, 08:19 PM
anybody got a video of Matt cassel getting booed at the mlb all star game?:giggle:

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 08:29 PM

.500 is way better then .388 Hilarious!

Kaylore
07-09-2012, 10:29 PM
.500 is way better then .388 Hilarious!

He's hilarious! He'll just ignore this response and make another comment that's opens him up to an easy rebuttal.

KCSheepstud's MO:

Step 1: Make a stupid comment

Step 2: Be Ridiculed as comment is easily dismissed.

Step 3: Ignore rebuttal and change subject to something even more stupid.

Step 4: Be ridiculed some more.

Step 5: Attack another team for something your own team is even worse at.

Step 6: See arguments shredded into little tiny pieces.

Step 7: Do not acknowledge. Continue to change subject hoping the others get too tired to waste their time.

Step 8: Declare victory

Kaylore
07-09-2012, 10:32 PM
In two games the Chiefs scored 17 points against us. They get Charles back, but we are going from Tebow to Manning. They also went from Haley, an offensive coach, to Crennel, who is soft and defensive minded.

Charles is really going to make the difference. Hilarious!

DENVERDUI55
07-10-2012, 07:54 AM
John Fox has 3 winning seasons in his 11 year coaching career, which Brokeback mt fans think is awesome, apparently.

Does he have any 8-8 seasons with playoff appearences and playoff wins? I ask because I know you love to debate with stats and cherrypicked stats are your favorite.

Bob's your Information Minister
07-10-2012, 08:51 AM
In two games the Chiefs scored 17 points against us. They get Charles back, but we are going from Tebow to Manning. They also went from Haley, an offensive coach, to Crennel, who is soft and defensive minded.

Charles is really going to make the difference. Hilarious!

You left out the most important part: we get Matt Cassel back.

We scored 7 ****ing points AT HOME against your sorry ass D with that guy starting.

The year before? We scored 10 at home against your sorry ass D.

He was also the catalyst for that blowout loss in 2010 because he ****ing sucks a giant meaty cock on third down.

****ing Matt Cassel.

mwill07
07-10-2012, 09:03 AM
look at Bob...bringin' the sanity! kudos.

Kaylore
07-10-2012, 09:18 AM

We scored 7 ****ing points AT HOME against your sorry ass D with that guy starting.

He was also the catalyst for that blowout loss in 2010 because he ****ing sucks a giant meaty cock on third down.

****ing Matt Cassel.

Sorry. You got me. Ma bad!

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 10:41 AM

****ing Matt Cassel.

Orton and Tebow

I would be more worried about only scoring 17 points over 2 games vs with, what appears to be, a healthy Manning coming in.

E_Rox
07-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Does he have any 8-8 seasons with playoff appearences and playoff wins? I ask because I know you love to debate with stats and cherrypicked stats are your favorite.

Yes he has three seasons his teams finished at 8-8 out of 10 years as a HC. Also has a 6-4 playoff record. With the six wins in the playoffs, Fox has won more playoff games than the Chiefs have since that magical run in 1969.

Today is day 6,750 since the last Chief playoff win

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 11:13 AM
KFCDud reminds me of the Hammer, All talk and can't back it up then gets knocked out of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5s0DYfa4U0&feature=player_detailpage#t=613s

errand
07-10-2012, 11:21 AM
And you beat a team with Palko at QB for the rest of the game and our best players hurt. There's no glory in that.

There is if the opposing QB is Tebow......

errand
07-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Exactly. So stop acting like you're the Steelers. You're not.

We're better than the Steelers....if memory serves me right we've always had their number...even during their 4 SB win era of the 70's. 17-10-1 overall vs. the clowns in black and gold

errand
07-10-2012, 11:35 AM

It's better than you bragging on a guy that only had one.....

Looking at Fox's accomplishments as a Broncos head coach...he took over a 4-12 team, and went 8-8,won division and a playoff game....top that Romeo

07-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Orton and Tebow

I would be more worried about only scoring 17 points over 2 games vs with, what appears to be, a healthy Manning coming in.

****, there are idiots on the Planet who think we're gonna sweep you guys. Hilarious!

They're in for a rude awakening.

Irish Stout
07-10-2012, 01:33 PM
****, there are idiots on the Planet who think we're gonna sweep you guys. Hilarious!

They're in for a rude awakening.

Dude... What the hell is going on here. You are confusing me Bob.

07-10-2012, 01:37 PM
The Chiefs suck, I hate the QB, HC, GM.

They need to die.

DENVERDUI55
07-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Dude... What the hell is going on here. You are confusing me Bob.

With all his wrong predictions over the years he is trying reverse psychology.

07-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Nope.

Utterly convinced that with our schedule, our QB and our fat HC, we are no better than 8-8 this year.

Unacceptable after four offseasons. This Patriot Way bull**** needs flushed.

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Nope.

Utterly convinced that with our schedule, our QB and our fat HC, we are no better than 8-8 this year.

Unacceptable after four offseasons. This Patriot Way bull**** needs flushed.

Unless your D starts scoring points like duh bears used to 8-8 would be a miracle.

colorado jones
07-10-2012, 04:27 PM
KCStud = Jodie Foster in The Accused.

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 04:41 PM
KCStud = Jodie Foster in The Accused.

I think he either couldn't come up with another cherry picked stat to back him up or his caregiver cut off his internet access.

Stuck in Cali
07-10-2012, 04:48 PM
I think he either couldn't come up with another cherry picked stat to back him up or his caregiver cut off his internet access.

Haha!

Tombstone RJ
07-10-2012, 04:50 PM
The Chiefs suck, I hate the QB, HC, GM.

They need to die.

reverse mojo doesn't work for kc, sorry bob.

07-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Unless your D starts scoring points like duh bears used to 8-8 would be a miracle.

Our D is pretty good, offense has a lot of talent.

QB, HC suck ass. OC could be a moron, probably is in all likelihood.

I think we'll probably finish 7-9. 3-3 in the division, 4-6 against the rest of the league.

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Our D is pretty good, offense has a lot of talent.

QB, HC suck ass. OC could be a moron, probably is in all likelihood.

I think we'll probably finish 7-9. 3-3 in the division, 4-6 against the rest of the league.

I have no truck with that assessment. It could go plus or minus 2 games off 7-9 but 7-9 is a good target right now.

I am sure that if KFC looks good in preseason you will be back on the homer bandwagon but it is nice to have a rational conversation with you for a change.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 05:19 PM
You guys are totally right! Our HC who barely has a record above .500 and Manning means we are the best team in the league! No team in the league stands a chance against us! Cancel the season because there's no reason to even play because we got Manning!!! Hilarious!

Stuck in Cali
07-10-2012, 05:21 PM
You guys are totally right! Our HC who barely has a record above .500 and Manning means we are the best team in the league! No team in the league stands a chance against us! Cancel the season because there's no reason to even play because we got Manning!!! Hilarious!

And here he is to spew his nonsense.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 05:46 PM

you have 114 posts. Noob.

DBroncos4life
07-10-2012, 06:01 PM

Which would you prefer to have

A) .500 HC + A QB with 141 wins

or

B) .388 HC + A QB with 24 wins?

Stuck in Cali
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
you have 114 posts. Noob.

Noob? LOL, maybe to The Mane, but not to the Broncos. You on the other hand, still don't know **** about us, your own loser of a team, or NFL in general.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Which would you prefer to have

A) .500 HC + A QB with 141 wins

or

B) .388 HC + A QB with 24 wins?

C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?

KCStud
07-10-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm a noob

Noob Hilarious!

Stuck in Cali
07-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Noob Hilarious!

See you always change stuff and talk in circles. Why are you even here? All the Chief sites ban ya cause your lame?

Please stick around, least you are good for a laugh.

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 06:49 PM

His meds wore off.

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 06:52 PM
C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?

Might as well change your userid to PATSDud, it isn't going to happen in KFC during our lifetimes.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Might as well change your userid to PATSDud, it isn't going to happen in KFC during our lifetimes.

Well they did get the B-sides instead of top list songs. Generic cereal instead of fruity pebbles. Tampico instead of Sunkist. Crennel and Cassel instead of belichick and Brady.

DENVERDUI55
07-10-2012, 07:04 PM

D. Team that goes 9-7 and beats option team everytime when it counts and owns them to the tune of 2 SB rings.

DENVERDUI55
07-10-2012, 07:08 PM

Show me where anyone claims that? Again you pick and choose and make crap up. Yes we do think that Denver is better than KC and we think if Manning is Manning Division is ours. Don't you have a stat to post? All this thread is about is how pathetic the KC queef franchise has been and that is what it is about.

broncosteven
07-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Well they did get the B-sides instead of top list songs. Generic cereal instead of fruity pebbles. Tampico instead of Sunkist. Crennel and Cassel instead of belichick and Brady.

You forgot my favorite KFC trade of all time

Steve Bono instead of a real QB

49ers had their way with KFC while KFC was desperately trying to find a QB back in the 90's.

broncocalijohn
07-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Noob? LOL, maybe to The Mane, but not to the Broncos. You on the other hand, still don't know **** about us, your own loser of a team, or NFL in general.

D. All three

KCStud
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM

Bronco fans thought that in early 90's.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 08:04 PM
D. Team that goes 9-7 and beats option team everytime when it counts and owns them to the tune of 2 SB rings.

I'd take them too

DBroncos4life
07-10-2012, 08:21 PM

I'm not at all shocked you picked another team then yours. I feel the only time you you are consistent is when you are being ban wagon fan.

DENVERDUI55
07-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Cliff Notes for this thread if you just clicked on and don't want to go through 33 pages.

KC is a Historical franchise however they have been one of the worst and most pitiful franchises when it comes to success. Bottomline KC SUCKS!

mwill07
07-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Bronco fans thought that in early 90's.

yep. I've pretty much always thought that it isn't going to happen in KC in my lifetime. I still haven't seen anything to change my mind.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 09:15 PM
yep. I've pretty much always thought that it isn't going to happen in KC in my lifetime. I still haven't seen anything to change my mind.

Uh about your own team. Broncos fans were on the point of Russian roulette in the early to mid 90's because they thought Elway would never win a SB.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm not at all shocked you picked another team then yours. I feel the only time you you are consistent is when you are being ban wagon fan.

Ha. I love the Chiefs, but if I could choose any team in the league, it's them. Doesn't look like anyone in the AFC can beat them this year.

Stuck in Cali
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Ha. I love the Chiefs, but if I could choose any team in the league, it's them. Doesn't look like anyone in the AFC can beat them this year.

Now your a closet NE fan. I for one, and I would bet to say a lot of Denver fans always knew Elway would get his ring. And when he did, it was sweeter, than it would of been if he would of won one of the 3 prior. And I will beat you to it, it really sucked losing them SB's. But would not change them if I had the chance.

So go ahead and quote my post and change my words so you can feel good about yourself and your crap team. If you can even decide who your team is now.

KCStud
07-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Now your a closet NE fan. I for one, and I would bet to say a lot of Denver fans always knew Elway would get his ring. And when he did, it was sweeter, than it would of been if he would of won one of the 3 prior. And I will beat you to it, it really sucked losing them SB's. But would not change them if I had the chance.

So go ahead and quote my post and change my words so you can feel good about yourself and your crap team. If you can even decide who your team is now.

Ha I said New England is the best team in the AFC and if I had to pick a team to be the best in the AFC it would be New England.
I root for the Chiefs, but they aren't New England.
They're better than anyone in our division.

But continue trying to switch my words around to fit your argument.

Josh007
07-10-2012, 10:00 PM
KC should stick to BBQ...NOT football!!!!

Ingame
07-11-2012, 04:36 AM
We're better than the Steelers....if memory serves me right we've always had their number...even during their 4 SB win era of the 70's. 17-10-1 overall vs. the clowns in black and gold

What's the Bronco's overall record against the Chiefs?

CEH
07-11-2012, 04:51 AM

As usual you change the subject. Answer the question. A or B

You can't because A will invalidate your prev arguments and B will lead you down a path you can't defend

What a great question.

I want C Joe Montana and Vince Lomabardi.

DBroncos4life
07-11-2012, 05:14 AM
Ha I said New England is the best team in the AFC and if I had to pick a team to be the best in the AFC it would be New England.
I root for the Chiefs, but they aren't New England.
They're better than anyone in our division.

But continue trying to switch my words around to fit your argument.

That's cute coming from you. The choices was A or B and you changed the answer to fit your argument. ****ing dumbass.

KCStud
07-11-2012, 10:14 AM
So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?

Guess getting beat by a franchise that "sucks" more times than not doesn't count in this discussion. Hilarious!

DENVERDUI55
07-11-2012, 10:41 AM
So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?

Guess getting beat by a franchise that "sucks" more times than not doesn't count in this discussion. Hilarious!

Well KC has winning record against all AFCW teams in regular season. Regular season doesn't mean crap though in the long run. Where does KC stand in the division with playoff wins? Let's include Seattle since they were in the division forever and they sucked for a long time. Yeah KC has been awful.

E_Rox
07-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Denvers record the past 40 years is 47-33 against the Chiefs. Includes strike shortened '82 and the Divisonal game in '98.

The years in Dallas are the difference in franchise records. Fourteen games under .500 doesn't necessitate pointing that out, but thank you for doing just that.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Denvers record the past 40 years is 47-33 against the Chiefs. Includes strike shortened '82 and the Divisonal game in '98.

The years in Dallas are the difference in franchise records. Fourteen games under .500 doesn't necessitate pointing that out, but thank you for doing just that.

Yet another refuted blow to KCstuds head.

Irish Stout
07-11-2012, 11:24 AM

You keep arguing that nobody cares about the past, yet you keep going to the past. If you want to play the game of move the target at least don't keep doubling back on yourself.

Also, your intel is faulty. Might be one of the by-products of the broken logic board located in your noggin.

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=10&opp=16

Going back to 1972... You're an idiot.

DENVERDUI55
07-11-2012, 11:33 AM

KC isn't even the best team in that state.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM

This is hilarious. You may want to delete this swing and miss. Since 72 the broncos have a WINNING record against the chiefs. Since you are too stupid I'll explain this deeper. The year 1972 is 40 years ago. As other OMers in here have pointed out, and even gave you a link of a list of those games, I suggest you don't look like an idiot in your next post.

Br0nc0Buster
07-11-2012, 12:05 PM
"I don't care about how bad KC was for a long time from the 1970 to 1989. What I care about is the here and now"

"Team history means jack ****."

"So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?"

"Nah we just laughed at Tebow struggling to get a first down the entire game."

"Tebow, who was drafted by the other regime, was the reason your season wen t so well "

At this point he has to be trolling

I mean I know with all the incest that goes among KC fans their ability to form rational arguments is a little off, but when he is straight up pulling a 180 on his own arguments I think he is just baiting at this point

Stagger Lee
07-11-2012, 12:45 PM
KCstud:

1. When your posts make Bob sound like a rational chiefs fan, and an all around intelligent football poster--it's time to quit the internetz.

2. When you have a picture of Ricky Stanzi as your avy on a rival teams message board--it's time to quit the internetz.

3. When post after post after post is refuted with cold hard facts, and you have to change your entire argument--it's time to quit the internetz.

4. And most importantly, if you feel the need to nickname yourself "stud", you aren't one.

It's time to quit the internetz.

broncosteven
07-11-2012, 03:04 PM
KCstud:

4. And most importantly, if you feel the need to nickname yourself "stud", you aren't one.

It's time to quit the internetz.

#4 is my favorite

Anikai
07-11-2012, 03:47 PM
The pure excitement of coming home to read this thread has gotten me by this offseason.

oubronco
07-11-2012, 04:22 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/539674_328488103908012_503797245_n.jpg

KCStud
07-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Ohhhhhh so that 60's don't count huh? I love how you guys take that little time frame out of there. You guys crack me up. Homer on!

Btw-Chiefs will be the only NFL team in Missouri in 5 years. Rams will be long gone.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Ohhhhhh so that 60's don't count huh? I love how you guys take that little time frame out of there. You guys crack me up. Homer on!

Btw-Chiefs will be the only NFL team in Missouri in 5 years. Rams will be long gone.

Hey idiot? YOUR POST SAID LAST 40 YEARS. YOU are the one who left the 60s out by saying 40 YEARS

Are you for real or just some kid trying to start crap

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-11-2012, 05:49 PM

Where does it mention the 60s in this post?

You look ridiculous

orangeatheist
07-11-2012, 05:53 PM
You look ridiculous

Which is why I hope KCCrud never stops posting in this thread. It really is epic and his presence here is like comedy gold. He's the poster boy for KC fans. :yayaya:

DBroncos4life
07-11-2012, 06:07 PM

You are one dumb mother ****er.

errand
07-11-2012, 07:55 PM
What's the Bronco's overall record against the Chiefs?

47-55-0....in regular season. 1-0 in playoffs

broncocalijohn
07-11-2012, 10:56 PM

LOL! 40 years is now considered a "little time frame". Oh God, you cant make this **** up! Thanks for the continous laughs.

Kaylore
07-11-2012, 11:06 PM
47-55-0....in regular season. 1-0 in playoffs

I was going to say it's weird we haven't faced the Chiefs very much in the playoffs. Then I remembered they've been to the playoffs like three times ever and it made sense.

E_Rox
07-12-2012, 06:55 AM
You are one dumb mother ****er.

Scientists have the capability to map the human genome but the elusive Chief fan derp marker still eludes them

Irish Stout
07-12-2012, 07:42 AM

I now am starting to think that you are an evil internet genius who happens to be a Broncos fan. This stuff is too hilarious to be anything remotely close to real.

I mean, I am pretty sure you're still an idiot... but you've planted the seed of doubt.

Irish Stout
07-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Most importantly: CHIEFS SUCK

orangeatheist
07-12-2012, 08:19 AM
I now am starting to think that you are an evil internet genius who happens to be a Broncos fan. This stuff is too hilarious to be anything remotely close to real.

I mean, I am pretty sure you're still an idiot... but you've planted the seed of doubt.

I know what you mean. The stupidity it takes to post the way KCCrud does seems too monumental for the guy to have ever figured out how to use a keyboard much less find his way around the internet. So, you've got to wonder after reading his posts if he's some sort of evil Poe genius.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Scientists have the capability to map the human genome but the elusive Chief fan derp marker still eludes them

Ha!

mwill07
07-12-2012, 09:12 AM
this is probably one of the best threads in the internet right now. It's really rare for someone to be so wrong, so often, and keep coming back. Usually when faced with overwhelming evidence, people stop trying to argue the contrary - that is, if they aren't capable of handling the truth.

KCStud> keep up the good fight. please don't quit the internet.

Kaylore
07-12-2012, 09:22 AM
KCStud

http://mothereseblog.momalom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/the-office-punching-bag.jpg

He's definitely the new Bob.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 09:28 AM
I thought he would lay low after posting this.

yet comes back with this.

notice how the usage of "time frame" backfires on him..

mwill07
07-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Uh about your own team. Broncos fans were on the point of Russian roulette in the early to mid 90's because they thought Elway would never win a SB.

Back then, yeah, I was scared that Elway might choke in the big game, but I had absolute confidence that he could at least win a few playoff games and get there.

Do you want to examine Elway's playoff games in the early to mid 90's?

1991 divisional: 19-33, 257, 1 TD, 0 int. also, Drive II.
1991 AFCCG: 11-21, 121, 0 TD 1 int. Elway was injured somewhere around halftime.
1993 divisional: 29-47, 302, 3 TD, 1 int.
1996 divisional: 25-38, 226, 2 TD, 0 int.

This represents the dark era of Elway's career - this was about as bad as it got.

Let's compare that to the best playoff game Matt Cassel ever started:

2010 divisional: 9-18, 0 td, 3 int.

How can you possibly have any confidence in your QB? How can a rational observer think the early-mid 90 Broncos to the modern era Chiefs are comparable?

Bronco Rob
07-12-2012, 10:25 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a800bd/article/ryan-lilja-pushed-out-by-chiefs-rookie-jeff-allen

Hilarious!

KCStud
07-12-2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a800bd/article/ryan-lilja-pushed-out-by-chiefs-rookie-jeff-allen

Hilarious!

You do realize that would be an upgrade right?

broncosteven
07-12-2012, 03:49 PM
I was going to say it's weird we haven't faced the Chiefs very much in the playoffs. Then I remembered they've been to the playoffs like three times ever and it made sense.

We did beat them at Home in one of those games.

I still love Marty for panicking and trying that fake punt.\

KFC SUCKS!

Queersforbroncos69
07-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Chief fans smell.

Bronco Rob
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM
The reason that's important is that everyone else has a rumor of some kind. Matt Forte has openly talked about wanting to get a deal to get done for once with the Bears. Tyvon Branch actually signed his deal with the Raiders. While it doesn't appear that Anthony Spencer will get a new deal with the Cowboys, his agent is at least acknowledging the situation publicly.

As for Bowe? There's no word at all. No acknowledgement of any deadline. No worries displayed. No hopes expressed. If a long-term deal was being put into place, then perhaps the silence is an implication that the parties involved are extremely busy and there's no need to talk about something that will have a press release of its own timing.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/7/14/3159311/arrowhead-silent-dwayne-bowe-contract-chiefs#storyjump

KCStud
07-15-2012, 12:20 PM
The reason that's important is that everyone else has a rumor of some kind. Matt Forte has openly talked about wanting to get a deal to get done for once with the Bears. Tyvon Branch actually signed his deal with the Raiders. While it doesn't appear that Anthony Spencer will get a new deal with the Cowboys, his agent is at least acknowledging the situation publicly.

As for Bowe? There's no word at all. No acknowledgement of any deadline. No worries displayed. No hopes expressed. If a long-term deal was being put into place, then perhaps the silence is an implication that the parties involved are extremely busy and there's no need to talk about something that will have a press release of its own timing.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/7/14/3159311/arrowhead-silent-dwayne-bowe-contract-chiefs#storyjump

There's a lot of talk that Bowe wants Larry Fitzgerald money. If that's the case, Pioli is absolutely doing the right there by not giving it to him.

07-16-2012, 08:48 AM
There's a lot of talk that Bowe wants Larry Fitzgerald money. If that's the case, Pioli is absolutely doing the right there by not giving it to him.

If Pioli chases Bowe out of town, he's going to wind up getting fired.

He's been doing stupid things for months now, though, so I expect him to continue that trend.

What most people don't realize is Bowe is off to the best start in franchise history for a wide receiver. More catches, yards and TDs per game than Otis Taylor. He's even ahead of Tony Gonzalez's pace.

This is with the following quarterbacks:

Huard
Croyle
Thigpen
Cassel
Palko

He would be a 1,500-yard wide receiver every year with someone like Matt Ryan or Jay Cutler throwing the ball. He's #6 in receiving yards the last two seasons.

But don't pay him. Cassel will be good with Jon Baldwin and Steve Breaston. Hilarious!

Peoples Champ
07-16-2012, 09:04 AM
the chiefs are such a garbage franchise its hilarious

bronco militia
07-16-2012, 09:13 AM

He's been doing stupid things for months now, though, so I expect him to continue that trend.

What most people don't realize is Bowe is off to the best start in franchise history for a wide receiver. More catches, yards and TDs per game than Otis Taylor. He's even ahead of Tony Gonzalez's pace.

Huard
Croyle
Thigpen
Cassel
Palko

He would be a 1,500-yard wide receiver every year with someone like Matt Ryan or Jay Cutler throwing the ball. He's #6 in receiving yards the last two seasons.

But don't pay him. Cassel will be good with Jon Baldwin and Steve Breaston. Hilarious!

that's the patriot way...

oubronco
07-16-2012, 09:17 AM
At least Bob has a partial brain

07-16-2012, 09:25 AM
At least Bob has a partial brain

I reach a breaking point with each regime, and the brain turns on.

My homer days ended in 2008.

Reality hits you hard, bro.

KCStud
07-16-2012, 10:30 AM

Huard
Croyle
Thigpen
Cassel
Palko

I think Bowe is going to have the franchise all year. I think Pioli wants to see what he has in Baldwin before giving Bowe the big deal, which I think is a good idea since Baldwin has looked great in OTA's.

I think Baldwin can be a pretty good weapon. His hands are far better than Bowe's and he wants to get better.

Bowe is an elite WR on a team like ATL, SD, CHI, etc with good QB's. I just don't think he's worth what Fitzgerald or Megatron got.

What if Baldwin has a great year and puts up numbers similar to Bowe's rookie season (1,000 yards/5 TD's)? Would you still give Bowe that money? I wouldn't.

If that were the case I'd trade Bowe and use the 1st rd pick we got for him to get Tyler Wilson or Tyler Bray in April.

07-16-2012, 10:44 AM
And if Bowe holds out for more than a couple games, the Chiefs are going 6-10.

Baldwin's hands are NOT better than Bowe's. The kid darn near LED THE LEAGUE in drop percentage last year. He was ****ing terrible.

07-16-2012, 11:47 AM
**** **** PISS

https://twitter.com/kentbabb/status/224934651922362368

90 mins for the ‪#Chiefs‬ to get a deal done with Bowe. I'll write more on this later, but if it doesn't happen, begin saying goodbye to him.

broncosteven
07-16-2012, 12:52 PM
And if Bowe holds out for more than a couple games, the Chiefs are going 6-10.

Baldwin's hands are NOT better than Bowe's. The kid darn near LED THE LEAGUE in drop percentage last year. He was ****ing terrible.

It is hard to top Bowe in the drop category.

broncosteven
07-16-2012, 12:53 PM
**** **** PISS

https://twitter.com/kentbabb/status/224934651922362368

90 mins for the ‪#Chiefs‬ to get a deal done with Bowe. I'll write more on this later, but if it doesn't happen, begin saying goodbye to him.

I just saw this! LOL

Michael ‏@crashmanMO
@kentbabb Maybe he'll drop his pay check like he does critical passes. ‪#Unlikely‬ ‪#DontLetTheDoorHitYa‬...

07-16-2012, 01:28 PM
It is hard to top Bowe in the drop category.

I looked it up.

Baldwin was ranked 95th out of 95 receivers in drop percentage.

Not even CLOSE to Dwayne Bowe.

Kaylore
07-16-2012, 02:01 PM
I looked it up.

Baldwin was ranked 95th out of 95 receivers in drop percentage.

Not even CLOSE to Dwayne Bowe.

Wow, that is much worse than I thought. Breston isn't a true number one, either. You guys will need Moeaki to come back and be football Jesus to have any kind of passing attack worth paying attention too if Baldwin doesn't make huge strides.

07-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Breaston's never been a #1.

He'd get owned against top corners.

If Bowe holds out for more than 2 or 3 games, we are royally, royally ****ed.

Who am I kidding, our QB is Cassel. We're ****ed either way.

KCStud
07-16-2012, 03:37 PM
You're funny Bob. Bowe will play this year. He isn't going to sit out all year and miss out on $9.5 million dollars. If he does that he has to hope that his next contract is double in the first couple years to make up for that year of no money from sitting out.

He's gonna play this year. He may not be there for training camp, but he'll be playing at some point.

Oh and Baldwin was on Braylon Edwards level of dropped passes throughout the last few years. It's been that bad.

BroncoMagic
07-16-2012, 09:10 PM
I think Baldwin can be a pretty good weapon. His hands are far better than Bowe's and he wants to get better.

Oh and Baldwin was on Braylon Edwards level of dropped passes throughout the last few years. It's been that bad.

Plz....Don't have kid's. Thank you :thumbs:

colorado jones
07-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud
Quote:

That is some sweet analysis right there.

07-17-2012, 05:33 AM

I'm pretty sure you meant Bowe, but once again...Calvin Johnson had issues with drops even worse than Bowe in his career. He once dropped 13 passes in a season.

Bowe dropped 10 last year.

Ten.

This is what you are bleeding over yourself about. Ten dropped passes. In sixteen games.

KCStud
07-17-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm pretty sure you meant Bowe, but once again...Calvin Johnson had issues with drops even worse than Bowe in his career. He once dropped 13 passes in a season.

Bowe dropped 10 last year.

Ten.

This is what you are bleeding over yourself about. Ten dropped passes. In sixteen games.

Bowe, my bad.

He has the second most drops from 2008-10 and now 10 more last year.

He's not worth anything north of $65 million

Jetmeck
07-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Typical losing atmosphere at Arrowhead. Best receiver you have by far and you can't pay the guy when you have plenty of cash.

Breaston is never gonna be a 1. Who knows about Baldwin.

Gotta admit I am used to seeing the Chiefs flail about helplessly...............

KCStud
07-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Typical losing atmosphere at Arrowhead. Best receiver you have by far and you can't pay the guy when you have plenty of cash.

Gotta admit I am used to seeing the Chiefs flail about helplessly...............

Yawn.

Broncos4Life
07-17-2012, 08:58 PM

+1
The last time the Chefs had fielded a team I considered a division threat was about 8 years ago.....:chefstink

Stuck in Cali
07-17-2012, 09:03 PM
The Chiefs suck!

Not just a little bit, full on major Suck!

KCStud
07-17-2012, 09:10 PM
+1
The last time the Chefs had fielded a team I considered a division threat was about 8 years ago.....:chefstink

Um we won the division in 2010. I'm pretty sure that inflates that argument.

Irish Stout
07-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Um we won the division in 2010. I'm pretty sure that inflates that argument.

Yes, his argument definitely did get bigger.

bronco militia
07-18-2012, 09:32 AM
the 2010 Chorfs were a threat? really?

ZZZ...

Kaylore
07-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:

Well at least he got "he wants to get better" right. lol.

Br0nc0Buster
07-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Living in KC, I have seen the rationalizing that has been going on

First when the lost Carr it was "Oh well he always wanted to play for Dallas anyways, so no way we could of kept him despite having tons of cap"

Then when Manning tells them he is not interested it was "Oh its a good thing, now we can use all the cash we would of given him on several other players"

Then when then didnt make a big FA splash it became "We won the division 2 years ago and have one of the most talented teams in the NFL anyways except for the qb position, we only needed Hillis and Winston"

Apparently now the opinion is that Denver is some sort of expansion team, and Manning's neck will explode by the 2nd game of the season

While I think KC has a solid team, they are all overrating the crap out of their team here in an effort to downplay the Manning signing

Cant wait for the season to start

Pendejo
07-18-2012, 10:34 AM

To be fair...they can both only improve.

KCStud
07-18-2012, 04:25 PM

Gaylore puts me on ignore, then continues to comment on my posts less than a week later.

Hilarious!

KCStud
07-18-2012, 04:32 PM

First when the lost Carr it was "Oh well he always wanted to play for Dallas anyways, so no way we could of kept him despite having tons of cap"

Then when Manning tells them he is not interested it was "Oh its a good thing, now we can use all the cash we would of given him on several other players"

Then when then didnt make a big FA splash it became "We won the division 2 years ago and have one of the most talented teams in the NFL anyways except for the qb position, we only needed Hillis and Winston"

Apparently now the opinion is that Denver is some sort of expansion team, and Manning's neck will explode by the 2nd game of the season

While I think KC has a solid team, they are all overrating the crap out of their team here in an effort to downplay the Manning signing

Cant wait for the season to start

There was no way we'd keep Carr. I think any team would rather use that money on their LT and #1 WR instead of their #2 CB. How many teams would pay $100 million total dollars combined to your starting CB's?

And while KC didn't get Manning, they still had a good free agency period and have a strong team overall that's deep.

Manning was a great signing, but the OL and defense in general is still suspect.

Broncobiv
07-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Gaylore puts me on ignore, then continues to comment on my posts less than a week later.

Hilarious!

Yeah...because someone else quoted you and he read it there. See, now he'll be able to read your post above because I quoted you. Understand how that works? :hitself:

Kaylore
07-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Yeah...because someone else quoted you and he read it there. See, now he'll be able to read your post above because I quoted you. Understand how that works? :hitself:

This is usually when he changes the subject.

KCStud
07-18-2012, 04:48 PM

Completely understand how it works. Gaylore hides my post because he doesn't want to directly read them, but yet he reads other posters quotes from my own posts to comment on.

Directly or indirectly responding is still responding. :rofl:

Stuck in Cali
07-18-2012, 05:50 PM
KcDud, the topic here is how bad your team sucks. Not that Kaylore has you on ignore.

You mentioned that KC is a very deep team, then why do you harp on the injuries last year. If your team is so deep, it shouldn't of mattered.

KCStud
07-18-2012, 06:18 PM
KcDud, the topic here is how bad your team sucks. Not that Kaylore has you on ignore.

You mentioned that KC is a very deep team, then why do you harp on the injuries last year. If your team is so deep, it shouldn't of mattered.

The team is deep right now because of the draft and free agency over the last 4 months retard.

The point seems to be that you're a moron.

broncosteven
07-22-2012, 09:24 PM
KFC SUCKS

Rolandftw
07-22-2012, 10:55 PM

That's what most fan bases do, though. If they had landed Manning, would be talking about winning the Super Bowl, but since he signed in Denver they have doubts whether he could be healthy or not.

Way I see it, if Denver can't beat out the Chiefs--don't deserve to be in the running for a championship which is what this is all about in the end.

KCStud
07-23-2012, 10:31 AM
That's what most fan bases do, though. If they had landed Manning, would be talking about winning the Super Bowl, but since he signed in Denver they have doubts whether he could be healthy or not.

Way I see it, if Denver can't beat out the Chiefs--don't deserve to be in the running for a championship which is what this is all about in the end.

No. We (and when I say we, I don't just mean KC) think the team surrounding Manning isn't that great.

Bronco Boy
07-23-2012, 11:33 AM
http://deadspin.com/5926992/why-your-team-sucks-2012-kansas-city-chiefs

oubronco
07-23-2012, 11:35 AM
KFC SUCKS

Well Yes.....Yes they do!!

Kaylore
07-23-2012, 12:11 PM
KFC SUCKS

http://chzbromania.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-fist-pump.gif

broncocalijohn
07-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Upset because an ill poster hasn't passed on yet followed by anti-semitic comments.....

You're getting the ban hammer again, Karen. Maybe you can learn how to act halfway decently one of these times. I doubt it. Grow the **** up, already. This is like your 19th offense.

Enjoy your vacation. It's going to be a long one.
(This was for Karenin who was banned for an early April post to Crazyhorse and Dr. Broncostein)

Now that he was instantly banned again, is this one going to be a 6 month stint?

Ironlung
07-23-2012, 02:40 PM
No. We (and when I say we, I don't just mean KC) think the team surrounding Manning isn't that great.

You mean "not that great" like his Colts teams who were in the playoff's every year & instantly turned into the worst team in the league without him?

Yea...I think we'll be fine.

Rolandftw
07-23-2012, 03:29 PM

That's the way I see the rest of the division. Mediocre at best, and if we don't win it then obviously we weren't good enough to be in the conversation for a title.

And the funny thing with a great QB? You don't need the rest of the team to be great to win the big one. A good core around him, gives you a shot.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-23-2012, 04:15 PM

I haven't seen ANYONE picking the chiefs, outside of sweaty stinky KC, to win the division. So you got that goin for you.

TennMike
07-23-2012, 05:36 PM
I could see any team winning this division... err... finishing 2nd. Seriously though, after us, what order would they come in? SD chokes, KC doesnt have a QB, OAK is OAK

KCStud
07-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I haven't seen ANYONE picking the chiefs, outside of sweaty stinky KC, to win the division. So you got that goin for you.

Because the team picked to win the division the last 2 years has obviously won it...

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-23-2012, 08:56 PM
I could see any team winning this division... err... finishing 2nd. Seriously though, after us, what order would they come in? SD chokes, KC doesnt have a QB, OAK is OAK

I see SD as being the strongest. KC cannot have the injury bug hit them again or it's last place. No idea what Oakland is going to do. Mid year they looked pretty tough then folded bigtime. Dennis Allen could right that ship.

It's pretty much all muddled together with all the teams. And if they are all pretty much the same, I'd rather have Peyton than Rivers Palmer or Cassel.

Tombstone RJ
07-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Oh my... oh, how I laughed reading this:

1. "Let's hire the Battletoad!" When you're evaluating a potential head coaching prospect who has a career record of 26-41, it's usually best to not focus on a single victory that came out of that otherwise horrible record. I think it's very sweet that the Chiefs managed to buck up and foil the Packers' unbeaten season last December, but you don't go planning your goddamn FUTURE around that one serendipitous moment. Romeo Crennel was a good coach that game. For the other 66 games in his career, he's been a ****TY coach. That massive heap of failure tends to override everything else. But no, the Chiefs were just like, "You beat the Packers! OUR NATURAL RIVALS! Here's your contract HERPY DERP DERP."

2. Peyton Hillis will inevitably find a way to piss everyone off. I hate Peyton Hillis, mostly because I drafted Jerome Harrison in my 2010 fantasy draft, figuring he'd continue to play well after hanging 286 yards and three TDs against these same Chiefs in late 2009. Instead, WHITE ANUSFACE here bogarted all the carries, had a great season from some other dick who plucked him off of waivers (it's always some other guy who gets the good waiver pickup), and then spent 2011 going to absolute ****. He nursed injuries. He snubbed kids at charity functions (will no one think of the children?). Then he got his ass run straight out of town. And now Hillis will fulfill the Thomas Jones role of vulturing carries from Jamaal Charles and causing you to shriek WHY IS THAT a-hole ON THE FIELD after Charles helps the Chiefs drive all the way down to the five yard line and is then immediately subbed out. The Chiefs find themselves relying on two Browns castoffs—Crennel and Hillis—to help them win in 2012. Why not add Derek Anderson to the mix, to finish the job? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

3. Hiring anyone away from the Patriots who is not named Bill Belichick is a ****ing horrible idea. I don't know how many times a Belichick underling has to monkeyfart his way through a new job before NFL people finally say to themselves, "You know what? Maybe Belichick lackeys are terrible at coaching football." Here is the murderer's row of idiots who have taken big jobs after working under the King of All Hobos:

• Charlie Weis
• Romeo Crennel
• Josh McDaniels
• Scott Pioli
• Bill O'Brien
• Eric Mangini

Out of that illustrious group, it will shock you to learn that Weis—of all people—is the only one to compile a winning record since leaving New England. And while O'Brien has yet to coach a game at Penn State, I think it's more than fair to deem his judgment questionable for leaving the NFL to take over a program that now barely exists. Anyone with a brain knew that Penn State was going to have a rotten rest of the decade. And he took the job anyway! What an idiot. The Belichick coaching tree is mighty oak whose leaves are all dead and shriveled. Unless you can lure the MILF Hunter himself away from Foxboro, importing your leadership from New England is a remarkably bad strategy. Denny Green has a more successful coaching tree. I'm not even kidding. And the Chiefs now have Belichick cronies at both head coach AND GM. You won't find a more humorless, paranoid way to go 5-11.

By the way, I'll always be tickled by Joe Posnanski writing this comically fawning piece on Pioli (he only drafts team captains!), only to have Pioli be accused of mentally abusing employees thirteen months later. He builds teams THE RIGHT WAY.

4. Matt Cassel is still there. ANOTHER Patriots castoff! Holy ****, it's like a compulsion at this point. We need to stop the Chiefs from hoarding so many useless items from the Foxboro attic. Otherwise, two years from now, they'll have signed Brian Hoyer and Kyle Arrington and Sammie Morris and Bill O'Brien and you'll need people in Hazmat suits to come clean up the mess because it will reek of mold and fungus and barbecue sauce and REPUGNANT ****ING FAILURE.

5. A Chiefs fan chimes in. Reader Jason R.:

Chiefs Fan here... here are some reasons why the Chiefs suck, though we all still think we are going to the playoffs this year

• Because they let Brandon Carr walk so we would have money to sign Dwayne Bowe to a long term deal. Only now they're gonna let Bowe leave after this season to go to some ****ty team like Miami because they think Jon Baldwin is gonna be a Pro Bowler. Jon Baldwin: the guy who only has 21 catches and 1 touchdown and broke his hand fighting Thomas Jones. Even if Baldwin becomes a Pro Bowler, they ignore the logic that having two Pro Bowl Wide Receivers is better than having one.
• Our biggest triumphs this past offseason was not making Josh McDaniels our offensive coordinator.
• Because of THIS.
• Pioli said he was going to bring in competition for the quarterback, so he signed Brady Quinn
• Oh, and Matt Cassel sucks.

07-23-2012, 09:38 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/600038_437642096258707_2077971826_n.jpg

07-23-2012, 09:41 PM
You guys might be interested in this huge post I wrote about how bad Cassel sucks.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261629

Bacchus
07-23-2012, 10:00 PM

Oakland is two steps below everyone else. SD, KC and Denver are fairly even with Denver getting the nod.

Denver 9-7
S.D. 9-7
KC 8-8
Oakland 7-9

bronco militia
07-25-2012, 11:23 AM
bump......Hilarious!

Some people are fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. This 2012 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group.

Oh my... oh, how I laughed reading this:

1. "Let's hire the Battletoad!" When you're evaluating a potential head coaching prospect who has a career record of 26-41, it's usually best to not focus on a single victory that came out of that otherwise horrible record. I think it's very sweet that the Chiefs managed to buck up and foil the Packers' unbeaten season last December, but you don't go planning your goddamn FUTURE around that one serendipitous moment. Romeo Crennel was a good coach that game. For the other 66 games in his career, he's been a ****TY coach. That massive heap of failure tends to override everything else. But no, the Chiefs were just like, "You beat the Packers! OUR NATURAL RIVALS! Here's your contract HERPY DERP DERP."

2. Peyton Hillis will inevitably find a way to piss everyone off. I hate Peyton Hillis, mostly because I drafted Jerome Harrison in my 2010 fantasy draft, figuring he'd continue to play well after hanging 286 yards and three TDs against these same Chiefs in late 2009. Instead, WHITE ANUSFACE here bogarted all the carries, had a great season from some other dick who plucked him off of waivers (it's always some other guy who gets the good waiver pickup), and then spent 2011 going to absolute ****. He nursed injuries. He snubbed kids at charity functions (will no one think of the children?). Then he got his ass run straight out of town. And now Hillis will fulfill the Thomas Jones role of vulturing carries from Jamaal Charles and causing you to shriek WHY IS THAT a-hole ON THE FIELD after Charles helps the Chiefs drive all the way down to the five yard line and is then immediately subbed out. The Chiefs find themselves relying on two Browns castoffs—Crennel and Hillis—to help them win in 2012. Why not add Derek Anderson to the mix, to finish the job? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

3. Hiring anyone away from the Patriots who is not named Bill Belichick is a ****ing horrible idea. I don't know how many times a Belichick underling has to monkeyfart his way through a new job before NFL people finally say to themselves, "You know what? Maybe Belichick lackeys are terrible at coaching football." Here is the murderer's row of idiots who have taken big jobs after working under the King of All Hobos:

• Charlie Weis
• Romeo Crennel
• Josh McDaniels
• Scott Pioli
• Bill O'Brien
• Eric Mangini

Out of that illustrious group, it will shock you to learn that Weis—of all people—is the only one to compile a winning record since leaving New England. And while O'Brien has yet to coach a game at Penn State, I think it's more than fair to deem his judgment questionable for leaving the NFL to take over a program that now barely exists. Anyone with a brain knew that Penn State was going to have a rotten rest of the decade. And he took the job anyway! What an idiot. The Belichick coaching tree is mighty oak whose leaves are all dead and shriveled. Unless you can lure the MILF Hunter himself away from Foxboro, importing your leadership from New England is a remarkably bad strategy. Denny Green has a more successful coaching tree. I'm not even kidding. And the Chiefs now have Belichick cronies at both head coach AND GM. You won't find a more humorless, paranoid way to go 5-11.

By the way, I'll always be tickled by Joe Posnanski writing this comically fawning piece on Pioli (he only drafts team captains!), only to have Pioli be accused of mentally abusing employees thirteen months later. He builds teams THE RIGHT WAY.

4. Matt Cassel is still there. ANOTHER Patriots castoff! Holy ****, it's like a compulsion at this point. We need to stop the Chiefs from hoarding so many useless items from the Foxboro attic. Otherwise, two years from now, they'll have signed Brian Hoyer and Kyle Arrington and Sammie Morris and Bill O'Brien and you'll need people in Hazmat suits to come clean up the mess because it will reek of mold and fungus and barbecue sauce and REPUGNANT ****ING FAILURE.

5. A Chiefs fan chimes in. Reader Jason R.:

Chiefs Fan here... here are some reasons why the Chiefs suck, though we all still think we are going to the playoffs this year

• Because they let Brandon Carr walk so we would have money to sign Dwayne Bowe to a long term deal. Only now they're gonna let Bowe leave after this season to go to some ****ty team like Miami because they think Jon Baldwin is gonna be a Pro Bowler. Jon Baldwin: the guy who only has 21 catches and 1 touchdown and broke his hand fighting Thomas Jones. Even if Baldwin becomes a Pro Bowler, they ignore the logic that having two Pro Bowl Wide Receivers is better than having one.
• Our biggest triumphs this past offseason was not making Josh McDaniels our offensive coordinator.
• Because of THIS.
• Pioli said he was going to bring in competition for the quarterback, so he signed Brady Quinn
• Oh, and Matt Cassel sucks.

Tombstone RJ
07-25-2012, 12:44 PM
I have the slogan for kc's 2012 season: HERPY DERP DERP!

bronco militia
07-25-2012, 12:57 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/herp%20derp/grand/herp_derp_7.jpg

maher_tyler
08-18-2012, 05:51 PM
Bump.

:kcbard:

KCStud
08-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Bump.

:kcbard:

As shocking as it is, Cassel has looked really good so far this year.

Crushisback
08-18-2012, 06:47 PM
You guys might be interested in this huge post I wrote about how bad Cassel sucks.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261629

Nope.

08-19-2012, 03:07 AM

Yeah, and he was 15 for 17 in his last preseason game last year too, asshole.

Go **** yourself for saying anything positive about Matt Casshole.

dictionary
08-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah, and he was 15 for 17 in his last preseason game last year too, a-hole.

Go **** yourself for saying anything positive about Matt Ca-hole.

Sometimes I wonder about you Bob. I really do. And then, you have these magical moments where sanity appears suddenly, but I know the truth. I know that brief moment of sparkly sanity will not stay. It will disappear back into the turd it originally crawled out of only to return just as quickly as it came into existence.

broncosteven
08-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Sometimes I wonder about you Bob. I really do. And then, you have these magical moments where sanity appears suddenly, but I know the truth. I know that brief moment of sparkly sanity will not stay. It will disappear back into the turd it originally crawled out of only to return just as quickly as it came into existence.

The movement he needs to become a Bronco fan is on his shoulder.

broncosteven
08-19-2012, 11:12 AM

Hillis 5 for 11 and a long of 5 yards? Hmmmm

KCStud
08-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Hillis 5 for 11 and a long of 5 yards? Hmmmm

Charles was in beast mode like always

08-19-2012, 11:26 PM
I haven't said **** about Cassel that's good since 2010.

Bronco Rob
08-27-2012, 07:32 PM

Stanzi stood no chance to beat out Quinn

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/47454/stanzi-stood-no-chance-to-beat-out-quinn

:rofl:

colorado jones
08-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah, and he was 15 for 17 in his last preseason game last year too, a-hole.

Go **** yourself for saying anything positive about Matt Ca-hole.

Chorf on Chorf hate crime.... It's like watching retarded monkeys throw **** at each other.

broncosteven
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/47454/stanzi-stood-no-chance-to-beat-out-quinn

So in other words both Quinn and Stanzi suck.

DENVERDUI55
08-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Manning>>>>than Joe Cool. Joe cool didn't win crap without a great team.

Kaylore
08-27-2012, 08:46 PM

Another worthless article.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/williamson_bill_m.jpg

KCStud
08-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Manning>>>>than Joe Cool. Joe cool didn't win crap without a great team.

wow

Bronco Rob
08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
wow

QFT!

When Allen joined the chefs 1993 everyone wanted to anointe Hanna Montana as the saviour but it was Marcus Allen who voted the team's MVP. Not to mention he scored more touchdowns than Hanna.

Hanna was surrounded by more talent on both sides of the ball than any other quarterback not named Troy Acheman.

:thumbs:

canadianbroncosfan
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Another worthless article.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/williamson_bill_m.jpg

It really is

dictionary
08-29-2012, 08:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/f95G4.gif.

Cassel never ceases to amaze me. Who knew that he was athletic enough to pull off Street Fighter II moves?!

JLesSPE
08-31-2012, 10:39 AM
A friend of mine is a chiefs fan and pointed this out to me. This is on Narrowhead pride's facebook page.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545955_10152057725910234_75054790_n.jpg

They can't even recognize when they've had good players...

Agamemnon
08-31-2012, 11:07 AM

Cassel never ceases to amaze me. Who knew that he was athletic enough to pull off Street Fighter II moves?!

What the hell is happening there? :giggle:

Agamemnon
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
QFT!

When Allen joined the chefs 1993 everyone wanted to anointe Hanna Montana as the saviour but it was Marcus Allen who voted the team's MVP. Not to mention he scored more touchdowns than Hanna.

Hanna was surrounded by more talent on both sides of the ball than any other quarterback not named Troy Acheman.

:thumbs:

Or Bradshaw...

Irish Stout
09-20-2012, 09:55 AM
This is pretty funny... sounds like the City of Kansas, Missouri is getting a little bit disgruntled with their pro sports teams. The whole listen is about 4 minutes, but it really picks up about a minute in.

"They should make prisoners watch Chiefs games."

http://soundcloud.com/erikmal/bob-fescoe-on-the-chiefs

09-20-2012, 12:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wsFY7.jpg

Punisher
09-20-2012, 12:43 PM

LMAO! But why? Why did that happen

orangeatheist
09-20-2012, 01:11 PM
LMAO! But why? Why did that happen

Why is water wet?
Why is snow cold?
Why are puppies cute?
Why is Matt Cassel a boob?

Gort
09-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Chorf on Chorf hate crime.... It's like watching retarded monkeys throw **** at each other.

http://store.franscountryusa.com/content/172985/4_TROPICAL/7.95_BEWARE_OF_MONKEYS_THROWING_POOP_LG.jpg

09-20-2012, 01:47 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/483245_457335707622679_2071724861_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/264224_457148820974701_1776942934_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/340914_456313011058282_1410260158_o.jpg

Black96WS6
09-20-2012, 01:52 PM
They should force prisoners to watch Chiefs games.

That's real punishment right there.

broncosteven
09-20-2012, 02:28 PM
They should force prisoners to watch Chiefs games.

That's real punishment right there.

You don't want that, everyone will leave before the 4th quarter starts!

FearLanier
09-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Hard to believe I saw the Chiefs SB. Man it's hard being a fan of this franchise.

How the mighty have fallen.

Punisher
09-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Hard to believe I saw the Chiefs SB. Man it's hard being a fan of this franchise.

How the mighty have fallen.

Did you fight in World War 2 as well?

DBroncos4life
09-20-2012, 08:51 PM
It's early but the might Poe and Berry have helped keep the 26th ranked run D last year ranked the same. Now if you go by what KCStud claims they dropped them from 14th to 26th. Ha!

NFL low in sacks with 1! How many first rounders are on that front 7????

FearLanier
09-20-2012, 08:57 PM

Haha no. But I bet I'm in better shape than you young whippersnappers!
54 years young baby!

FearLanier
09-20-2012, 09:00 PM
It's early but the might Poe and Berry have helped keep the 26th ranked run D last year ranked the same. Now if you go by what KCStud claims they dropped them from 14th to 26th. Ha!

NFL low in sacks with 1! How many first rounders are on that front 7????

I'm not sure you can really blame Eric Berry?

He's clearly not recovered from his knee injury, just like Jamaal.

The Chiefs are just a mess right now though. Pioli has to be fired after this year with the way things are going. The fans are done with Clark and he knows it. This team continues playing like this and Clark's gonna see multiple blackouts in November and December when it's cold and wet outside.

Punisher
09-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Haha no. But I bet I'm in better shape than you young whippersnappers!
54 years young baby!

lol

09-20-2012, 09:07 PM
At least I saw all this suck coming this year.

Feels good to be right at least.

DBroncos4life
09-20-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure you can really blame Eric Berry?

He's clearly not recovered from his knee injury, just like Jamaal.

The Chiefs are just a mess right now though. Pioli has to be fired after this year with the way things are going. The fans are done with Clark and he knows it. This team continues playing like this and Clark's gonna see multiple blackouts in November and December when it's cold and wet outside.

All this I can agree with. Except firing Pioli. He needs a few more years to polish Cassel into a elite franchise killing machine ;D

FearLanier
09-20-2012, 09:45 PM
All this I can agree with. Except firing Pioli. He needs a few more years to polish Cassel into a elite franchise killing machine ;D

I just don't see how Pioli stays after this year? The Chiefs and their fans have completely lost touch. It's like everybody has finally woke up and realized that we just can't take anymore.

I think Clark wants to win. He doesn't have that burning passion that you see from owners like Jerry Jones which is sad.
Pioli was a grand slam hire in the eyes of the entire league in 2009. But now it's just sad.

I never, ever, ever, ever, EVER thought I would say this, but I would take King Carl over this catastrophe right now. It's just sad.

Kansas City has some of the most loyal fans in all of sports, and they get spat on every year.

Rolandftw
09-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Things can change quickly in the NFL. KC wins @NO and they're still going to have a very excited stadium against SD the following week. As much as I'd love for it to become a two team race between us and SD, wouldn't count out KC yet.

I'd be surprised to see Pioli get fired as well, simply because he supposedly does a good job making money for the team, or that seems to be the belief (by those that think they're in the know like Kent Babb, Sam Mellinger, etc)

Still, if the team continues to get embarrassed and they have a 0-2 win season, it's possible. If fans stop going to games, it is possible.

09-20-2012, 10:18 PM
if Cassel beats an elite QB on the road, I'll leave the Mane forever

Broncobiv
09-20-2012, 10:24 PM
At least I saw all this suck coming this year.

Feels good to be right at least.

Bull****. You "predicted" the suck just to cover your bases. If they sucked, you could make the above post. If they were good, you could ignore your prior prediction and bathe in the glory of not sucking. Win-win for you, eh Boob?

Broncobiv
09-20-2012, 10:25 PM

And who do you consider an "elite" QB?

FearLanier
09-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Things can change quickly in the NFL. KC wins @NO and they're still going to have a very excited stadium against SD the following week. As much as I'd love for it to become a two team race between us and SD, wouldn't count out KC yet.

I'd be surprised to see Pioli get fired as well, simply because he supposedly does a good job making money for the team, or that seems to be the belief (by those that think they're in the know like Kent Babb, Sam Mellinger, etc)

Still, if the team continues to get embarrassed and they have a 0-2 win season, it's possible. If fans stop going to games, it is possible.

I live in Kansas City and I can tell you people are fed up. There are the occasional fans who just go because they love to watch, but I can tell you that there is some serious tension between the Chiefs and their fans. Mellinger and Babb's columns, along with Fescoe's rant, have been far more talked about than the Saints game.
The fans are just tired of it. Arrowhead might be mostly full next weekend, but if this keeps up, Clark is losing money because people aren't showing up in the later part of the season.
It happened in 2008 and it will certainly happen again.

Rolandftw
09-21-2012, 12:52 AM

Most games I'd agree. But don't think this game is as much about Cassel as it is the two defenses. Both are terrible, and Cassel will have openings down field the whole game. Granted he sucks, and I doubt he wills KC to victory... but he's never going to get a better opportunity to get a road win against an elite QB, then this.

Rolandftw
09-21-2012, 12:54 AM
I live in Kansas City and I can tell you people are fed up. There are the occasional fans who just go because they love to watch, but I can tell you that there is some serious tension between the Chiefs and their fans. Mellinger and Babb's columns, along with Fescoe's rant, have been far more talked about than the Saints game.
The fans are just tired of it. Arrowhead might be mostly full next weekend, but if this keeps up, Clark is losing money because people aren't showing up in the later part of the season.
It happened in 2008 and it will certainly happen again.

Yeah, they're definitely mad and if it continues, then something will be done. I still think KC has too much talent to be a 0-3 win team though, which is probably what it would take for real change to happen in KC

If KC gets 7-9 wins, fans are still going to be there to support them... even if there chances of winning the title in the near future are basically zero

09-21-2012, 02:21 AM
Bull****. You "predicted" the suck just to cover your bases. If they sucked, you could make the above post. If they were good, you could ignore your prior prediction and bathe in the glory of not sucking. Win-win for you, eh Boob?

I spent the entire offseason at Chiefsplanet pounding it into people's heads that we were a 7-9 team.

mwill07
09-21-2012, 05:52 AM
yeah, bob has been surprisingly rational all off-season with a dim outlook on the 2012 chiefs.

dictionary
09-21-2012, 06:33 AM
yeah, bob has been surprisingly rational all off-season with a dim outlook on the 2012 chiefs.

Sadly, I dont think it is rationality at all. I think Boob is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome from spending so much time on the Mane.

Rohirrim
09-21-2012, 07:51 AM
California, Here I Come
Right back where I started from
where bowers of flowers
bloom in the spring
each morning at dawning
birdies sing at everything
a sunkissed miss said, "Don't be late!"
that's why I can hardly wait
open up that golden gate
California, Here I Come

Black96WS6
09-21-2012, 08:47 AM

You're thinking of the Chiefs' last playoff appearance.

If this guy saw their SB, he must've fought in the Civil War...

Kaylore
09-21-2012, 11:33 AM
The Chiefs play has surprised me a little. I expected play like the Browns had. Lots of close games, but losing most of them. I knew Crennel would make the team soft, but I didn't expect it this soon.

dictionary
09-21-2012, 11:43 AM
The Chiefs play has surprised me a little. I expected play like the Browns had. Lots of close games, but losing most of them. I knew Crennel would make the team soft, but I didn't expect it this soon.

Just wait, it is only a matter of time until Crennel turns back the clock and starts Quinn.

DBroncos4life
09-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Just wait, it is only a matter of time until Crennel turns back the clock and starts Quinn.

He is going to be turning that dial back a long time to find a time when Quinn was worth a broke dick at QB.

Tombstone RJ
09-21-2012, 12:20 PM
I doubt Pioli gets fired after this season, no matter what the record is for kc. Cassel will be dumped of course but then kc will either have to draft a first round QB or bring in a FA QB. I doubt kc ownership will want to start over with a new FO during this time period. More likely Pioli will be responsible for bringing in the right QB and the right coach to make it all work.

Now, if I was kc ownership I'd fire Pioli and his nazi ways. I'd hire a seasoned GM who could help me assemble a great coaching staff and draft a franchise QB.

I really do hope kc drafts Barkley. I think he's another USC fool's gold first round QB bust. Plus, his name is Matt as in Matt Lienart, Matt Cassel, Matt Millan, so many winner Matts it's just gotta work, right?

Punisher
09-21-2012, 12:39 PM
I doubt Pioli gets fired after this season, no matter what the record is for kc. Cassel will be dumped of course but then kc will either have to draft a first round QB or bring in a FA QB. I doubt kc ownership will want to start over with a new FO during this time period. More likely Pioli will be responsible for bringing in the right QB and the right coach to make it all work.

Now, if I was kc ownership I'd fire Pioli and his nazi ways. I'd hire a seasoned GM who could help me assemble a great coaching staff and draft a franchise QB.

I really do hope kc drafts Barkley. I think he's another USC fool's gold first round QB bust. Plus, his name is Matt as in Matt Lienart, Matt Cassel, Matt Millan, so many winner Matts it's just gotta work, right?

You ever sat there in just think, maybe arrowhead is build on top of a old big graveyard

TheReverend
09-21-2012, 12:46 PM

^ Matt Millen was a HoF player, fyi...

Bronco Boy
09-21-2012, 01:05 PM

He's in the HoF? I don't think so. Might be wrong though.

DBroncos4life
09-21-2012, 01:19 PM

No he isn't. He had a nice long career and won four SBs. Still was all pro twice and made the pro bowl only once in 12 years.

TheReverend
09-21-2012, 01:54 PM

No he isn't. He had a nice long career and won four SBs. Still was all pro twice and made the pro bowl only once in 12 years.

Nice catch, guys. My bad and repped.

Regardless, the point remains!

Tombstone RJ
09-21-2012, 02:33 PM

yah but he sucked as a GM...

DBroncos4life
09-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Nice catch, guys. My bad and repped.

Regardless, the point remains!

As a player he doesn't have anything to be ashamed of that's forsure.

TheReverend
09-21-2012, 02:46 PM

Well I dont care if Barkley sucks as a GM...

FearLanier
09-21-2012, 03:49 PM

Right now it's looking like the ceiling is 4 wins, not the floor.
I severely doubt Clark is gonna let Pioli have 3 head coaches in 2 years time. Plus I think Clark would hate paying 3 coaches at the same time, while still paying Pioli the most money of any GM in the league. Clark would save money by getting rid of Pioli.

I know some of you won't believe this, but I think Clark is a good owner. I think he does care and has shown that he won't tolerate no results when he forced Carl to resign.
People say that Clark is cheap, but Clark has given his checkbook to Pioli. He's cleared him to spend money. Pioli is just using that money on the wrong players (Cassel and Jackson are fine examples).

I think the big question is "who could Pioli hire next"? Nobody wanted to work with him this last offseason. Pioli is known as a rude power hungry GM.
The only coaches he's brought in were from his Patriots tree and father-in-law. He only has the Patriots tree left, so the only Patriots coach he could replace Romeo with would be Josh McDaniels, and there is no way Pioli would hire him. He thought about it in January and knew that nobody in this town would support it.

Tombstone RJ
09-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Right now it's looking like the ceiling is 4 wins, not the floor.
I severely doubt Clark is gonna let Pioli have 3 head coaches in 2 years time. Plus I think Clark would hate paying 3 coaches at the same time, while still paying Pioli the most money of any GM in the league. Clark would save money by getting rid of Pioli.

I know some of you won't believe this, but I think Clark is a good owner. I think he does care and has shown that he won't tolerate no results when he forced Carl to resign.
People say that Clark is cheap, but Clark has given his checkbook to Pioli. He's cleared him to spend money. Pioli is just using that money on the wrong players (Cassel and Jackson are fine examples).

I think the big question is "who could Pioli hire next"? Nobody wanted to work with him this last offseason. Pioli is known as a rude power hungry GM.
The only coaches he's brought in were from his Patriots tree and father-in-law. He only has the Patriots tree left, so the only Patriots coach he could replace Romeo with would be Josh McDaniels, and there is no way Pioli would hire him. He thought about it in January and knew that nobody in this town would support it.

fair enough, I guess you all are stuck with Crennel until Haley is off the books.

Captain 'Dre
09-21-2012, 07:35 PM

To say Millen "sucked as a GM" is an understatement of monumental proportion! Ha!

He was hideously, embarrassingly, epicly abysmal! ugh!~

09-22-2012, 08:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LQfcj.jpg

barryr
09-22-2012, 08:43 AM
The Chiefs have spent high draft choices on DL that don't do much and haven't done much this season either. Their OL isn't the best either and we know their QB just isn't that good either. Basically they are a soon to be 0-3 for a reason. They stink.

Tim
09-23-2012, 06:04 AM
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/kansas_city_radio_host_rants_on_the_chiefs_torturi ng_the_city/11754883

I like how chiefs fans are all the sudden surprised they suck

Los Broncos
09-23-2012, 06:46 AM
I think KC might win this one vs NO.

Tim
09-23-2012, 07:26 AM
I think KC might win this one vs NO.
is drew brees not playing or something?

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-23-2012, 10:43 AM
The chiefs suck. Why any bronco fan would think they could beat an NFL team is beyond me

Bacchus
09-23-2012, 10:57 AM
They are giving the Saints a tough time, of course the Saints might such as well.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Did anyone else see garbage time MVP Matt Cassel put up nice yardage at the end of the game yesterday. Pioli is a genius.

Bronco Boy
10-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Did anyone else see garbage time MVP Matt Cassel put up nice yardage at the end of the game yesterday. Pioli is a genius.

Bowe is a garbage time fantasy gold mine.

10-01-2012, 07:49 AM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/383491_461001643922752_1526184284_n.jpg

DENVERDUI55
10-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Bowe is a garbage time fantasy gold mine.

True very true. He has put up some serious empty stats.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Chiefs planet still isn't sold on Manning. One guy said all his stats are against bad teams.:~ohyah!:

Tombstone RJ
10-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Chiefs planet still isn't sold on Manning. One guy said all his stats are against bad teams.:~ohyah!:

They are putting their hopes in drafting a first round QB like Geno Smith or whatever his name is (WV QB). I'm pretty sure kc is stuck with Crennel. The question is will the Hunt family fire Pioli?

broncosteven
10-01-2012, 09:23 AM

I can't wait to see what Manning does to KFC then!

Anikai
10-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Matt Cassel is the most dangerous garbage time QB in the NFL.

FearLanier
10-01-2012, 01:37 PM
They are putting their hopes in drafting a first round QB like Geno Smith or whatever his name is (WV QB). I'm pretty sure kc is stuck with Crennel. The question is will the Hunt family fire Pioli?

I think so. At this rate, Clark's wallet is going to be a hell of a lot lighter by week 8 alone.

Turd_Ferguson
10-01-2012, 05:34 PM

Chiefs Planet is currently taking donations to have a banner flown over the stadium demanding Pioli and Cassel be fired. lol

DENVERDUI55
10-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Chiefs planet still isn't sold on Manning. One guy said all his stats are against bad teams.:~ohyah!:They will never admit that Manning signing was great for Denver and bad for their team. They have gone from fire everyone draft barkley to winning division after the saints to back to blow the whole thing up.

Requiem
10-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Lets just hope that Kansas City doesn't do bad enough to get Matt Barkley or Geno Smith. We want them to get the worst player possible.

Crushaholic
10-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Lets just hope that Kansas City doesn't do bad enough to get Matt Barkley or Geno Smith. We want them to get the worst player possible.

They are still trying to find a defensive player that doesn't bust...Hilarious!