PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs suck

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

canadianbroncosfan
07-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Again, I don't give a **** about KC being terrible in the 70's and 80's. I didn't watch it every year so your point is mute.
And you motioning that KC's SB doesn't matter is laughable.

moot*

canadianbroncosfan
07-06-2012, 12:51 AM
I tried to type a reply without being a grammar Nazi towards your use of the phrase "your point is mute." I failed. You're an idiot.

On a related point (the point about you being an idiot...see a theme here?), when did I say that the Chiefs Super Bowl didn't matter? I never said that. You were talking about Chiefs/Broncos postseason performances during your lifetime, so I kept my comments to that time-frame. Never mentioned your Super Bowl over 4 decades ago. That was "before your lifetime". Try re-reading my post again. Granted, re-reading it will probably do you no good due to your obvious lack of comprehension regarding the English language. But just for fun, please try agan.

God, I tried so freaking hard as well but I couldn't let it go. I can let bad grammar go most of the time but that is just a pet peeve of mine.

Tombstone RJ
07-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Never said ignore the 80's. Again you fail to read. Just stop while you're ahead slappy.

I didn't "choose to focus on anything". I didn't watch the Chiefs in the 80's because I wasn't alive or I was too young to understand. What part of that do you not understand? Do I need to draw pictures for you like a small child? Hilarious!

I didn't go through the rough 20 years of never being competitive like morons like you seem to claim. In fact I saw the Chiefs go to the playoffs every year in the beginning.

So this whole concept of you thinking my team has completely sucked like the Royals and never were competitive enough to have a winning season in my lifetime is pure garbage.

Here is what you said moron:

Again, I don't give a **** about KC being terrible in the 70's and 80's. I didn't watch it every year so your point is mute.

What is the difference between choosing not to focus on the 80s teams and ignoring the 80s teams?

Please, explain that to me.

Now you are admiting you weren't alive in the 1980's so this is why you choose to ignore the 1980s and the 1970s, yet you still choose to remember the one SB win and Len Dawson, right?

You're a serious tard.

Kaylore
07-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Mute point...lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIkJ4BUChxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ironlung
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
KCdud is a reeeeetard. If the roles were reversed, and it was Denver who hasn't won a SB since 69, and KC won two back to back in his lifetime he would be gloating all over the place....but since its kC who is so pathetic, then its no big deal.

DBroncos4life
07-06-2012, 09:59 AM

So Broncos fans after 1990 don't have to worry about those SB losses?

broncosteven
07-06-2012, 10:05 AM
So Broncos fans after 1990 don't have to worry about those SB losses?

If you just take 1997-1998 and throw everything else away we would be the greatest Franchise ever to play on the grid-iron.

Back to back SB's, League MVP, 2000 yard rusher, 26 wins, 7 playoff wins ETC...

DBroncos4life
07-06-2012, 10:08 AM
If you just take 1997-1998 and throw everything else away we would be the greatest Franchise ever to play on the grid-iron.

Back to back SB's, League MVP, 2000 yard rusher, 26 wins, 7 playoff wins ETC...

I'm going to claim those are the only years I watched so I'm on board with this.

mwill07
07-06-2012, 12:42 PM
That's just Cleveland. If you mention Elway, MJ or LBJ you're in trouble.

Is there anyone in the universe that really hates anyone from KC though? KC has never prevented anyone from ever winning anything meaningful, not since 1994, anyways. Before you reference this thread, we are not talking about how we hate KC here... This is more about mocking futility.

Also, what do Elway, MJ, and LBJ all have in common?

broncocalijohn
07-06-2012, 01:24 PM

They all think KCDud is a complete moron?

KCStud
07-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Here is what you said moron:

What is the difference between choosing not to focus on the 80s teams and ignoring the 80s teams?

Please, explain that to me.

Now you are admiting you weren't alive in the 1980's so this is why you choose to ignore the 1980s and the 1970s, yet you still choose to remember the one SB win and Len Dawson, right?

You're a serious tard.

I said it in the post you moron. I didn't watch the 70's and 80's.
Why focus on those years when I didn't live them or watch the games?

And as I said multiple times, I was alive in the 80's. I was simply too young to understand what football was at the time.

I don't ignore the 70's or 80's. I just didn't live through it. When posters try to pull the "oh your Chiefs have always been a terrible franchise and you know all about suffering" it's hilarious because the Chiefs have actually had more winning seasons than not and I've seen them win playoff games. They aren't the Steelers by any means, but at the same time they aren't the Royals or Browns like this board motions that they are.

KCStud
07-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Is there anyone in the universe that really hates anyone from KC though? KC has never prevented anyone from ever winning anything meaningful, not since 1994, anyways. Before you reference this thread, we are not talking about how we hate KC here... This is more about mocking futility.

http://images.wikia.com/armchair-new/images/e/e5/Cards.gif

KCStud
07-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Correcting grammar on a message board. This is what life has come to on the Mane. So sad, and yet...pathetic.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Correcting grammar on a message board. This is what life has come to on the Mane. So sad, and yet...pathetic.

Correcting grammar may be considered negative. Having blatant spelling errors when there is an edit feature is downright hilarious.

Tombstone RJ
07-06-2012, 06:06 PM

And as I said multiple times, I was alive in the 80's. I was simply too young to understand what football was at the time.

I don't ignore the 70's or 80's. I just didn't live through it. When posters try to pull the "oh your Chiefs have always been a terrible franchise and you know all about suffering" it's hilarious because the Chiefs have actually had more winning seasons than not and I've seen them win playoff games. They aren't the Steelers by any means, but at the same time they aren't the Royals or Browns like this board motions that they are.

ok fine, whatever. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by this argument but I'll just file it under "kc chef fan logic." In other words, you have to create a scenario that justifies your fandom and at the same time excuses the pathetic history of the last 40 years.

gotcha.

broncosteven
07-06-2012, 06:12 PM

So um what was their record again last year? Were you happy with it?

orangeatheist
07-06-2012, 06:13 PM
ok fine, whatever. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by this argument but I'll just file it under "kc chef fan logic." In other words, you have to create a scenario that justifies your fandom and at the same time excuses the pathetic history of the last 40 years.

gotcha.

^This

Reading through this futile exchange with KCDud, the above is really what it boils down to.

And, oh yeah, no matter how you slice it, the Chiefs suck.

Tombstone RJ
07-06-2012, 06:19 PM
So um what was their record again last year? Were you happy with it?

last year? kcdud doesn't count the losing years, he only acknowledges the winning years.

Ironlung
07-06-2012, 06:38 PM
This is what life has come to on the Mane. So sad, and yet...pathetic.

but is it more pathetic than a chef fan knowing what "life" is like on the mane?

KCStud
07-06-2012, 07:32 PM

gotcha.

Create a scenario? Not being alive or old enough to understand what's going on is a scenario? Hilarious!

KCStud
07-06-2012, 07:34 PM
last year? kcdud doesn't count the losing years, he only acknowledges the winning years.

Says a poster of the board that says Tony G isn't better than Shannon Sharpe because of a SB championship, but yet Champ is the best CB to ever play.

broncosteven
07-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Says a poster of the board that says Tony G isn't better than Shannon Sharpe because of a SB championship, but yet Champ is the best CB to ever play.

Funny how KFC gives away their talent and doesn't replace them with equal or better talent!

BTW I would take Sharpe over TG any day. TG Disappears in big games.

Tombstone RJ
07-06-2012, 08:37 PM

care to show me that post because I never said that.

Tombstone RJ
07-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Create a scenario? Not being alive or old enough to understand what's going on is a scenario? Hilarious!

Yah but how does that make sense now? Again, you are refusing to acknowledge parts of history in order to feel good about your team.

This is commonly referred to as denial.

Bronco Rob
07-06-2012, 09:08 PM
moot*

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
07-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes, memories. Indeed.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hloZRzozEIc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was at that game sitting in the north stand second row from the top. Funny how history forgets that the Broncos had the 28th ranked defense that year. They had to coax Dennis Smith and Karl Mecklenburg out of retirement. Elway didn't lose that game Randy Hilliard did when he blew the one assignment he had by letting let Fumble Anders get out of bounds on that last drive.

It helps when you know what you're talking about.

:thumbs:

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Mute point...lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIkJ4BUChxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Burn.

Bronco Rob
07-06-2012, 09:25 PM
The talent on the Elways teams was clearly enough to make it to the SB, so quit crying about it. Elway couldn't get it done in the big game until his 15th season.
Montana was clutch for 2 teams. He beat Elway at his own game as a Niner and as a Chief.
And he had 2 come from behind wins in the playoffs as a Chief. He's the most clutch QB ever.

Hanna Montana was so clutch that Bill Walsh traded for Steve Young in 1987. He was so clutch that they dumped his ass like trash and stole a first round draft pick from kansas city in the process. Mean while the 9ers go on to win another ring sans Hanna Montana Steve Young breaking all his single game records.

Hanna takes over a chefs team that made the playoffs the season prior at (10-6) goes 8-3 in eleven starts the chefs finish (11-5). The biggest offseason acquisition wasn't Hanna, it was the player voted the teams MVP who scored more touchdowns than montana..His name?

Marcus Allen.

WTG Hanna you led the chefs to one more victory than Dave Krieg!

KCStud
07-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Hanna Montana was so clutch that Bill Walsh traded for Steve Young in 1987. He was so clutch that they dumped his ass like trash and stole a first round draft pick from kansas city in the process. Mean while the 9ers go on to win another ring sans Hanna Montana Steve Young breaking all his single game records.

Hanna takes over a chefs team that made the playoffs the season prior at (10-6) goes 8-3 in eleven starts the chefs finish (11-5). The biggest offseason acquisition wasn't Hanna, it was the player voted the teams MVP who scored more touchdowns than montana..His name?

Marcus Allen.

WTG Hanna you led the chefs to one more victory than Dave Krieg!

Trying to make fun of Joe Montana is hilarious. What's even more hilarious is you trying so hard to do it.

Never lost a SB and was as clutch as clutch can be. And it's likely Manning won't do much more than Tebow did with the Broncos. Not with his daddy (Bill Belicheck) around.

cutthemdown
07-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Montana one of the best QBS of all time. To say otherwise a joke. Who cares he had a great team he was simply put amazing. Just shows what a QB can mean. Chiefs got him on tail end of career and still almost got to the Superbowl with him. What Chiefs have at QB IMO is one big group of average signal callers. They will shuffle them in an out probably again this yr hoping for a spark that never comes.

mwill07
07-06-2012, 10:09 PM
http://images.wikia.com/armchair-new/images/e/e5/Cards.gif

Lol... "not since 1994, anyways"... between 1994 and now, StL has won 4 pennants and 2 world series...Royals have done neither (not to mention a Superbowl win and an additional Superbowl appearance for the Rams).

I could be wrong, but I really doubt folks in StL are still bitter about a 27 year old loss the same way Browns fans are.

KCStud
07-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Lol... "not since 1994, anyways"... between 1994 and now, StL has won 4 pennants and 2 world series...Royals have done neither (not to mention a Superbowl win and an additional Superbowl appearance for the Rams).

I could be wrong, but I really doubt folks in StL are still bitter about a 27 year old loss the same way Browns fans are.

Um yes. Cardinals fans are very bitter and never let it go, especially when they play the Royals.

And this is coming from a Cardinals fan.

Bronco Rob
07-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Montana one of the best QBS of all time. To say otherwise a joke. Who cares he had a great team he was simply put amazing. Just shows what a QB can mean. Chiefs got him on tail end of career and still almost got to the Superbowl with him. What Chiefs have at QB IMO is one big group of average signal callers. They will shuffle them in an out probably again this yr hoping for a spark that never comes.

Bradshaw one of the best QBS of all time. To say otherwise a joke. Who cares he had a great team he was simply put amazing. Just shows what a QB can mean.

???

Stuck in Cali
07-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Um yes. Cardinals fans are very bitter and never let it go, especially when they play the Royals.

And this is coming from a Cardinals fan.

But history doesn't mean jack ****.

KCStud
07-06-2012, 11:46 PM
But history doesn't mean jack ****.

Your attempt at being funny is a fail.
Your twisted usage of my posts is an even bigger fail.

Stuck in Cali
07-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Your attempt at being funny is a fail.
Your twisted usage of my posts is an even bigger fail.

Only thing that is fail, is the team your a fan of.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Only thing that is fail, is the team your a fan of.

And who won the last time our two teams played? Oh that's right....

Stuck in Cali
07-07-2012, 12:26 AM

LOL, now that's pretty funny. Seriously though make up your mind if history matters or not.

crazyhorse
07-07-2012, 02:24 AM
I cant believe you're comparing historical value of the team that invented the SB to a team that took 37 years to win one only after cheating.

Not only did we play in the 1st SB, we won the 4th. The very trophy you play for to win the AFC Championship has Lamar Hunts name on it for god sake.

Whats Bowlens history in comparison? A cheater and a drunk.

You guys really have a distorted view of what you really have in Denver. The rest of the league and the casual orangemane fan see things in a different way on many levels.

Same for the casual chiefs fans. But to come off like you invented football is a hard sell to someone thinking clearly.

I have enjoyed the thread as much as anyone. But lets not get stoopit.

DENVERDUI55
07-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Only a KC fan would use a season split and an ugly 7 to 3 win as ammo. What did that win land you? Combine warrior Poe?

CEH
07-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Yea I'm not much for comparing history. What still sticks in my mind about the present day Chiefs was the epsiode on hard knocks where Peterson tells the team they are playing for the Lamar Hunt trohphy

That is all I need to know about the KC Chiefs. The AFC Championship is good enough for us

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-07-2012, 08:44 AM
KCstud over the last 5 or so pages you have contradicted yourself several times. Quit talking about Joe Montana when you've littered this thread with posts saying history dont mean sh**

broncocalijohn
07-07-2012, 09:48 AM
KCDud and now Crazyhorse need to come to the conclusion from the first page; Chiefs suck! We are not talking about 1 game or 1 season. We are talking about the entire franchise from almost the very beginning! Now maybe sucks is a little harsh but we are comparing the Chiefs to the Broncos and the feelings of the whole league. THEY HAVE NOT WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE 1993! Add they have not been to the Super Bowl in 40 years! 40 years!!!! Teams that joined the league after their last SB appearance have been in the SB. Seattle and Carolina to name 2.
Not too hard to do more of it before this thread but you guys are a joke. More so than your Chiefs team. I understand you want to stick up for the **** they call KC Chiefs but you are doing it wrong. By that I mean you open your mouth, you are wrong. This thread would have died if you didnt play a defensive lawyer.....that has failed. Judge and jury has seen the evidence. Chiefs are GUILTY of being the sucks and you have failed trying to convince Broncos fans otherwise.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-07-2012, 09:55 AM
LMAO broncocalijohn.

errand
07-07-2012, 10:43 AM

Well, to be fair, we've kind of gotten use to reading "Orton causes Broncos loss vs. KC..." in the sports headlines

errand
07-07-2012, 10:47 AM
THEY HAVE NOT WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE 1993! Add they have not been to the Super Bowl in 40 years! 40 years!!!! Teams that joined the league after their last SB appearance have been in the SB. Seattle and Carolina to name 2.

Tampa Bay is another....just saying. And when you take into consideration that several teams have played in or won numerous SB's too....well their suckage has reached epic proportions

WolfpackGuy
07-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Before the Cheaps run of playoff appearances in the 90's, they only had two other playoff seasons as an NFL team.

1971 and 1986.

Talk about a drought.

Ouch.

Archer81
07-07-2012, 11:03 AM
I can tell football season is around the corner.

Chiefs fans are optimistic.

:Broncos:

KCStud
07-07-2012, 12:36 PM
KCDud and now Crazyhorse need to come to the conclusion from the first page; Chiefs suck! We are not talking about 1 game or 1 season. We are talking about the entire franchise from almost the very beginning! Now maybe sucks is a little harsh but we are comparing the Chiefs to the Broncos and the feelings of the whole league. THEY HAVE NOT WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE 1993! Add they have not been to the Super Bowl in 40 years! 40 years!!!! Teams that joined the league after their last SB appearance have been in the SB. Seattle and Carolina to name 2.
Not too hard to do more of it before this thread but you guys are a joke. More so than your Chiefs team. I understand you want to stick up for the **** they call KC Chiefs but you are doing it wrong. By that I mean you open your mouth, you are wrong. This thread would have died if you didnt play a defensive lawyer.....that has failed. Judge and jury has seen the evidence. Chiefs are GUILTY of being the sucks and you have failed trying to convince Broncos fans otherwise.

In the end, people care about one thing: how many SB's are in your trophy case.

Right now, you have 1 more. Enjoy it.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 12:40 PM
How about we make a Bengals suck, Vikings suck, Browns suck, Chargers suck, Jets suck, Lions suck threads? Hilarious!

Stuck in Cali
07-07-2012, 12:51 PM
How about we make a Bengals suck, Vikings suck, Browns suck, Chargers suck, Jets suck, Lions suck threads? Hilarious!

What's this about WE? WE on this board would be Bronco fans, you are not. So don't try to include yourself.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 01:07 PM
What's this about WE? WE on this board would be Bronco fans, you are not. So don't try to include yourself.

Darn right I'm not a jackass fan. Brokeback Mt pride is strong in you.

Tombstone RJ
07-07-2012, 02:16 PM

no thanks. chefs suck.

Br0nc0Buster
07-07-2012, 02:47 PM

The Vikings, Chargers, and Jets have actually won a playoff game this century, makes no sense for a KC fan to trash them

But dont worry, you guys only have the 3rd current longest playoff win drought behind the Lions and Bengals

And only the 2nd longest superbowl appearance drought behind the Jets

Its all a moo point anyways

KC Chiefs motto "well get em next year"

broncocalijohn
07-07-2012, 03:35 PM
In the end, people care about one thing: how many SB's are in your trophy case.

Right now, you have 1 more. Enjoy it.

We have gone into seasons with much more optimism than any Chiefs fan can ever get. I like to measure the disappointment of a team sucking. If it is being knocked out with 4 games to play or not winning that playoff game, Chiefs own the suckage. Everyone plays for the SB ring and trophy but we are talking about who sucks. We have 1 more SB trophy and also you guys suck. That is what this thread is about. Don't set the bar way up high just to satisfy your craving to have your team accepted as the Non Suck. It doesn't work that way. Your team has pretty much sucked. That is what the thread is about. You have been able to drag this to 23 pages and still have not been able to convince one person that the Chiefs do indeed No Suck. You have proven that you will make any excuse and change your opinion on what is sucky and what is non sucky throughout this thread. I congratulate you on the fight but you still get an F. Why? Because the Chiefs suck and there is nothing you can say to convince the masses otherwise. Good day sir, you have been served.

Tombstone RJ
07-07-2012, 03:52 PM
I cant believe you're comparing historical value of the team that invented the SB to a team that took 37 years to win one only after cheating.

Not only did we play in the 1st SB, we won the 4th. The very trophy you play for to win the AFC Championship has Lamar Hunts name on it for god sake.

Whats Bowlens history in comparison? A cheater and a drunk.

You guys really have a distorted view of what you really have in Denver. The rest of the league and the casual orangemane fan see things in a different way on many levels.

Same for the casual chiefs fans. But to come off like you invented football is a hard sell to someone thinking clearly.

I have enjoyed the thread as much as anyone. But lets not get stoopit.

Just curious... how many "Lamar Hunt" trophies does kc actually have sitting in their trophy case?

KCStud
07-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Just curious... how many "Lamar Hunt" trophies does kc actually have sitting in their trophy case?

Nice try. Chiefs have won the conference twice. Brokeback fans clearly care more about the many Lamar Hunt trophies they have instead of Lombardi trophies.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 06:33 PM
We have gone into seasons with much more optimism than any Chiefs fan can ever get. I like to measure the disappointment of a team sucking. If it is being knocked out with 4 games to play or not winning that playoff game, Chiefs own the suckage. Everyone plays for the SB ring and trophy but we are talking about who sucks. We have 1 more SB trophy and also you guys suck. That is what this thread is about. Don't set the bar way up high just to satisfy your craving to have your team accepted as the Non Suck. It doesn't work that way. Your team has pretty much sucked. That is what the thread is about. You have been able to drag this to 23 pages and still have not been able to convince one person that the Chiefs do indeed No Suck. You have proven that you will make any excuse and change your opinion on what is sucky and what is non sucky throughout this thread. I congratulate you on the fight but you still get an F. Why? Because the Chiefs suck and there is nothing you can say to convince the masses otherwise. Good day sir, you have been served.

Is that so? Because the last 20 years, KC fans have had a lot to be excited about. The 90's were a time KC was in SB conversation nearly every year. The Vermeil years were exciting years too, and there were times where they were in the SB conversation as well, so you saying the Chiefs have been the Royals of the last 20 years is laughable and stupid on your part, but I expect nothing less.

The first 37 years of your existence, you were the epitome of failure. It wasn't until 1997 that your city rejoiced in a championship.

GreatBronco16
07-07-2012, 06:34 PM
This just in. The quiefs still suck. But don't worry, the brokeback mountain comedy club leader will be with us again shortly.

GreatBronco16
07-07-2012, 06:36 PM
The 90's were a time KC was in SB conversation nearly every year. The Vermeil years were exciting years too, and there were times where they were in the SB conversation as well

So with all that 'talk' about the SB, just how many times did the quiefs actually make it there?

But, talk is pretty good too when you're sucking as bad as the chorfs.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 06:38 PM
So with all that 'talk' about the SB, just how many times did the quiefs actually make it there?

But, talk is pretty good too when you're sucking as bad as the chorfs.

That's what Broncos fans brag about the most. Just making it there. Do they make 2nd place trophies? Just curious.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 06:41 PM
http://voices.yahoo.com/all-time-nfl-power-rankings-10-best-most-successful-4929364.html?cat=14

Where are the Broncos? According to this board, the Broncos are the best franchise ever created.

GreatBronco16
07-07-2012, 06:44 PM
That's what Broncos fans brag about the most. Just making it there. Do they make 2nd place trophies? Just curious.

Well you do have to be in the SB to have a shot at it do you not? I'd continue on, but you'd only get even more lost than you currently are.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Well you do have to be in the SB to have a shot at it do you not? I'd continue on, but you'd only get even more lost than you currently are.

Nobody cares about 2nd place. Bragging about it is comical.

GreatBronco16
07-07-2012, 06:47 PM
http://voices.yahoo.com/all-time-nfl-power-rankings-10-best-most-successful-4929364.html?cat=14

Where are the Broncos? According to this board, the Broncos are the best franchise ever created.

The fact that they put Pitt ahead of the Pack just shows how stupid that power ranking is. But hey, what ever helps you sleep at night.

GreatBronco16
07-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Nobody cares about 2nd place. Bragging about it is comical.

It's not bragging. It's actually stating a fact. What is comical is that you are still here going on and on after you have the boot up your ass more than once in the thread.

DENVERDUI55
07-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Is that so? Because the last 20 years, KC fans have had a lot to be excited about. The 90's were a time KC was in SB conversation nearly every year. The Vermeil years were exciting years too, and there were times where they were in the SB conversation as well, so you saying the Chiefs have been the Royals of the last 20 years is laughable and stupid on your part, but I expect nothing less.

The first 37 years of your existence, you were the epitome of failure. It wasn't until 1997 that your city rejoiced in a championship.

Talk of the SB but never could win a playoff game to save their arse. The only legit chance they had the Broncos whooped them in their house. They were never legit under Vermeil once teams realized how garbage that D was.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Talk of the SB but never could win a playoff game to save their arse. The only legit chance they had the Broncos whooped them in their house. They were never legit under Vermeil once teams realized how garbage that D was.

Ah yes, the game where your team cheated. Broncos should have had Vasoline as a sponsor.

errand
07-07-2012, 07:58 PM

Yes they do...one of them is called the Lamar Hunt trophy

oubronco
07-07-2012, 08:01 PM
This is what it must feel like to be a Queefs fan

http://cs-imx.s3.amazonaws.com/static/dailypic/20120707/27039.jpg

KCStud
07-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Yes they do...one of them is called the Lamar Hunt trophy

So tell me.....why are brokeback mt fans bragging more about the SB losses than SB wins?

DBroncos4life
07-07-2012, 08:32 PM
So tell me.....why are brokeback mt fans bragging more about the SB losses than SB wins?

Because we learned that we can pick what seasons that are ok to acknowledge from watching you post.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-07-2012, 08:43 PM

I guess it's better than never EVER getting to see your team even in a Superbowl through your entire existence on earth.

DENVERDUI55
07-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Ah yes, the game where your team cheated. Broncos should have had Vasoline as a sponsor.

ZZZZZZZ.....Cry me a river try a fake punt.

KCStud
07-07-2012, 09:21 PM
ZZZZZZZ.....Cry me a river try a fake punt.

So your OL got fined by the NFL for NOT cheating?

Tombstone RJ
07-07-2012, 09:24 PM

that's history we choose to ignore. You understand, right?

KCStud
07-07-2012, 09:29 PM
that's history we choose to ignore. You understand, right?

Ignoring it as much as this board chooses to ignore that Peyton Manning is coming off severe neck surgery.

broncocalijohn
07-07-2012, 10:27 PM

Yes they do. It is called the Lamar Hunt trophy. We have about 6 of them. How many of those you have named after your former owner? BTW, that is 6 since 1977.

Ignoring it as much as this board chooses to ignore that Peyton Manning is coming off severe neck surgery.

Please show us the link to either here or your Chief Planet site where you state you don't want Manning because he is a liability for the team. While you are at it, how about showing us a poll between the other Chiefs' fans showing that they didn't want Manning coming to KC. Face it, you are all butthurt because Manning came to Denver and didn't give you a thought about playing for KC.

Stuck in Cali
07-08-2012, 02:30 AM

You are the only one ignoring anything in this thread. You repeatedly contradicted yourself, say the past doesn't matter then in your next post you say it does.

The only thing you are consistent with is talking about your favorite movie.

DENVERDUI55
07-08-2012, 08:06 AM

We also won that game and won 2 SB. OL get fined all the time. Cooking oil is no big deal.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Its sad when you guys have to wish an ill fate toward Manning so you guys can be right. Why don't you guys do something different for a change and look to yourselves for your own fates

crazyhorse
07-08-2012, 10:17 AM
You are the only one ignoring anything in this thread. You repeatedly contradicted yourself, say the past doesn't matter then in your next post you say it does.

On the contrary. Almost to a man you have all ignored the fact that in the last meeting, you lost. You may have beat the Steelers. You may have won a playoff game.

But the Chiefs you mock, beat you. We dominated you on defense.

Besides....with that circus you guys were runnin last year, can you really be pointing fingers at other teams?

Anywho, carry on.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-08-2012, 10:29 AM
On the contrary. Almost to a man you have all ignored the fact that in the last meeting, you lost. You may have beat the Steelers. You may have won a playoff game.

Besides....with that circus you guys were runnin last year, can you really be pointing fingers at other teams?

Anywho, carry on.
Soooooooooo, we are your guys Super Bowl! Nice. I guess by that measure you've won 1,000,000 Super Bowls. WOW

crazyhorse
07-08-2012, 10:39 AM
We also won that game and won 2 SB. OL get fined all the time. Cooking oil is no big deal.

I dont think offensive lines get fined all the time, but okay.

crazyhorse
07-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Soooooooooo, we are your guys Super Bowl! Nice. I guess by that measure you've won 1,000,000 Super Bowls. WOW

Superbowl huh? Okay!

KCStud
07-08-2012, 10:41 AM

Nah we just laughed at Tebow struggling to get a first down the entire game.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 10:45 AM

Its funny because Tebow has more playoff wins this decade then the Queefs.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-08-2012, 10:46 AM

Buuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 10:51 AM
I love how Brokeback fans think the Chiefs new regime is the same as the old. Makes me laugh every time.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-08-2012, 10:52 AM

Ya an outpatient based surgery That only takes a couple hours from start to home. That's real severe. Again you fill this thread with ridiculous statements without doing any research. It's not his neck it's the NERVE. The neck is now more reinforced then the years he was playing with it injured.

Man you are stupid.

Br0nc0Buster
07-08-2012, 10:54 AM
I love how Brokeback fans think the Chiefs new regime is the same as the old. Makes me laugh every time.

Totally
21-28 and zero playoff wins since with this "new regime"

What a bunch of badasses

DENVERDUI55
07-08-2012, 10:55 AM

I think its funny queef fans come here looking for us to acknowledge their crap franchise.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-08-2012, 10:55 AM

This magnifies how bad the chiefs really are. This decade and last decade.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Totally

What a bunch of badasses

Heavily relying on the initial season taking over a 2-23 previous team I see.

Keep picking those stats!

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-08-2012, 11:02 AM

Didn't they already strike out on a head coach?

Br0nc0Buster
07-08-2012, 11:09 AM

And?
We just won a playoff game with a 4-12 team from a year ago

But then again our FO didnt hire Todd Haley and trade for Matt Cassel when they took over

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-08-2012, 11:13 AM

Sorry, no more Tebow for you to kick around.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 11:25 AM
I think its funny queef fans come here looking for us to acknowledge their crap franchise.

Well,this thread is "Chiefs suck". I think we already know that thier franchise is crap. If they want more acknowledgement, they came to the right place.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 11:29 AM
And?
We just won a playoff game with a 4-12 team from a year ago

But then again our FO didnt hire Todd Haley and trade for Matt Cassel when they took over

Tebow, who was drafted by the other regime, was the reason your season wen t so well (along with beating losing teams on a last place schedule).

The team Elway took over was vastly more talented than the one Pioli took over.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Anywho, carry on.

So, the Chiefs dont suck because they won a game vs us? I like the "You may have beat the Steelers.." as if that washes out any compliment to our season. Hell, Packers lost to a 0-12 team (or something close to that) of the Colts back in 1996 and still won the Super Bowl! Do you think the Colts fans were dumb enough to go to their fan forums (yes Chiefs fans, some of us outside KC had internet connections back in the beginning of 1997) and say that the Packers suck because they got beat by them?

While it was a circus last season, we still were able to not only win the division but win a playoff game. What does it say about your "normal, non circus" season of 2011?

Tebow, who was drafted by the other regime, was the reason your season wen t so well (along with beating losing teams on a last place schedule).

Soooo, improving by 4 games is not a sign of improvement? What about your easy schedule for 2010 and then we saw the real Chiefs in 2011, are you going to use the schedule as an excuse? The last place schedule compared to 1st place isnt for all 16 games. In fact, you have 6 games that are exactly the same for all 4 teams. How about kicking ass on those games that make a 2 game swing in the standings?

Bronco Rob
07-08-2012, 11:34 AM
"Wait they can't score 17 points with two pass completions."

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/i5D5r_SlMa_81.jpg

errand
07-08-2012, 11:41 AM

Well, I don't think any of us laughed at that game....maybe threw **** at the TV or cringed anytime he dropped backed to pass.

gotta ask you though...how did you feel when we beat you guys without our top two RB's, and that same struggling QB only completing 2 passes?

and how badly do you think we'll struggle to get a first down this coming season?

errand
07-08-2012, 11:48 AM

Well, actually they are the same....

You had Matt Cassell as your starting QB the past 2 years...and guess what? You've still got Matt Cassell as your starting QB in 2012.You haven't changed the most important position on ANY team now for 3 seasons....why do you think the results will be any better?

See, the Broncos on the other hand look at the roster objectively, and made the changes needed...they demoted Orton and promoted Tebow...went from 4-12 to 8-8, and won the division, and a playoff game. Oh, and that guy that struggled to pick up a first down against you? We replaced him with a first ballot hall of fame QB.

errand
07-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Totally

What a bunch of badasses

..well, in fairness to him, that is success.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Well, actually they are the same....

You had Matt Cassell as your starting QB the past 2 years...and guess what? You've still got Matt Cassell as your starting QB in 2012.You haven't changed the most important position on ANY team now for 3 seasons....why do you think the results will be any better?

See, the Broncos on the other hand look at the roster objectively, and made the changes needed...they demoted Orton and promoted Tebow...went from 4-12 to 8-8, and won the division, and a playoff game. Oh, and that guy thata struggled to pick up a first down against you? We replaced him with a first ballot hall of fame QB.

Please tell me of any realistic chance Pioli has had to get a good QB since coming to KC in 2009.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Please tell me of any realistic chance Pioli has had to get a good QB since coming to KC in 2009.

I would say Manning. We went and got a QB, he had this chance.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:07 PM
I would say Manning. We went and got a QB, he had this chance.

That's not a realistic chance. Try again.

errand
07-08-2012, 12:08 PM

..and Elway has started the ball rolling by jettisoning the guy that struggled and replacing him with a guy that won't need many last minute miracles to win 10-12 games.

Stuck in Cali
07-08-2012, 12:11 PM

Your right, cause he knew the Chiefs suck.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:12 PM
..and Elway has started the ball rolling by jettisoning the guy that struggled and replacing him with a guy that won't need many last minute miracles to win 10-12 games.

You think this team is winning 12 games next year? You don't have one of the easier schedules in the league this year. You have the hardest.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Your right, cause he knew the Chiefs suck.

Manning went to Denver to play for his mentor, not because of your franchise.

crazyhorse
07-08-2012, 12:18 PM
So, the Chiefs dont suck because they won a game vs us?

No, we suck. Just less than you do.

Dont believe me?

SCOREBOARD

Stuck in Cali
07-08-2012, 12:19 PM

Man your dense. Even if that is true, its the same thing.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Still waiting for the question to be answered. Who should Pioli of drafted? Sanchez? Puke. Tannehill? Puke.

errand
07-08-2012, 12:34 PM

Really? You do realize Josh wanted Matt Cassell, and was willing to give up Jay Cutler, don't you?

Your genius Pioli could have swung a deal to land Cutler couldn't he albeit going against conventional wisdom that one never trades within their own division?

Not to mention Kurt Warner was available....he'd have been closer to his old home St. Louis...

He also could have made a deal with the Lions, and traded up to get Stafford...or draft Sanchez with the 3rd overall pick in '09

he could have used the 26th overall pick this past season and selected Andy Dalton, correct?

All of those mentioned have outperformed Matt Cassell....

errand
07-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Still waiting for the question to be answered. Who should Pioli of drafted? Sanchez? Puke. Tannehill? Puke.

how about trading up from #3 in '09 and selecting Stafford? Or selecting Andy Dalton with the 26th overall in '11?

errand
07-08-2012, 12:38 PM

So?

Regardless of why he signed...the bottom line is he signed with us...not you. And when you have a great QB, your chances of winning alot of games meteorically increases, than if your Qb was say, I dunno....mediocre like Cassell is.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Really? You do realize Josh wanted Matt Cassell, and was willing to give up Jay Cutler, don't you?

Your genius Pioli could have swung a deal to land Cutler couldn't he albeit going against conventional wisdom that one never trades within their own division?

Not to mention Kurt Warner was available....he'd have been closer to his old home St. Louis...

He also could have made a deal with the Lions, and traded up to get Stafford...or draft Sanchez with the 3rd overall pick in '09

he could have used the 26th overall pick this past season and selected Andy Dalton, correct?

All of those mentioned have outperformed Matt Cassell....

1. You're high if you think Bowlen was going to trade Cutler to KC and see him twice a year.
2. Detroit wasn't giving up Stafford. It was very obvious they wanted and needed him.
3. Sanchez would have been an epic failure with KC in 2009. He's a bad QB who's about to get replaced by Tebow. Taking him at 3 would have been stupid.
4. Andy Dalton is a wait and see. Having a great surrounding cast last year helped him out big time, just like it helped out Cassel in 2010. Dalton has not outperformed Cassel by any measure.

errand
07-08-2012, 12:51 PM
You think this team is winning 12 games next year? You don't have one of the easier schedules in the league this year. You have the hardest.

Yeah, we got one of the toughest schedules...but we've also got one of the best QB's now...

I think we can win between 10-12 games this season, and that's taking in to account our tough schedule

Looking at it, we play your sad sack of a team, the Chargers, and Raiduhs twice which puts us at 4-2 worst case scenario...

perhaps we lose to the Patriots, and split with the Ravens, Saints, Texans, Steelers...that puts us at 6-5, worst case....

I doubt very seriously that we lose to the Bucs, Browns, Bengals, Panthers, or the Falcons (yeah they went 10-6, but 4 of their wins came against rookie QB's)...

that puts us at 11-5...which in my opinion means we'll end up between 10-12 wins.

errand
07-08-2012, 12:54 PM
1. You're high if you think Bowlen was going to trade Cutler to KC and see him twice a year.
2. Detroit wasn't giving up Stafford. It was very obvious they wanted and needed him.
3. Sanchez would have been an epic failure with KC in 2009. He's a bad QB who's about to get replaced by Tebow. Taking him at 3 would have been stupid.
4. Andy Dalton is a wait and see. Having a great surrounding cast last year helped him out big time, just like it helped out Cassel in 2010. Dalton has not outperformed Cassel by any measure.

Whether or not they'd have worked wasn't the point...you asked when could your boy Pioli have acquired a better Qb than Cassell....

KCStud
07-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Whether or not they'd have worked wasn't the point...you asked when could your boy Pioli have acquired a better Qb than Cassell....

I also used the word "realistic".

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 12:59 PM

Dont believe me?

SCOREBOARD

Whose season ended last?

KCStud
07-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Yeah, we got one of the toughest schedules...but we've also got one of the best QB's now...

I think we can win between 10-12 games this season, and that's taking in to account our tough schedule

Looking at it, we play your sad sack of a team, the Chargers, and Raiduhs twice which puts us at 4-2 worst case scenario...

perhaps we lose to the Patriots, and split with the Ravens, Saints, Texans, Steelers...that puts us at 6-5, worst case....

I doubt very seriously that we lose to the Bucs, Browns, Bengals, Panthers, or the Falcons (yeah they went 10-6, but 4 of their wins came against rookie QB's)...

that puts us at 11-5...which in my opinion means we'll end up between 10-12 wins.

And yet we will still split the series.

And you are underestimating the Bengals, Panthers, and Falcons.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM

Dont believe me?

SCOREBOARD

Wow, so the rankings of a team is based on just head to head matchups. Didnt know that. Infact, maybe the SB trophy should be split up from all the teams that beat the SB champs! That way, we can go back the last 40 years and give the Chiefs a sliver so they feel like a winner!
So, did the Colts suck less than the Packers in 1997 when the 0-12 Colts beat the future SB Champs? Your logic tells me the Colts less than that year's Super Bowl Champs!

Chiefs logic, don't try this in public!

Nice to see 2 morons trying to defend their franchise.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Here are some QBs Chiefs could have landed:
Michael Vick

Peyton Manning (IND) -
Matt Flynn (GB) -
Kyle Orton (DEN) Did get him and then let him go.
Jason Campbell (OAK) - Not sure if improvement
Donovan McNabb (MIN) - Good for a year or two when available

Stanzi is your only QB draft pick in the last few years. I would be gun shy too if the last high pick was Croyle!

We got Peyton because the Front Office sold him enough to land him. He wanted to go to a franchise he thought had a chance. He obviously didn't think KC was in the same ballpark. Why? Just look at the name of this thread.

Agamemnon
07-08-2012, 01:28 PM

Looking at what he gave up for and what he paid Cassel, he clearly thought he was getting a good QB back in 2009. Oops...

errand
07-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I also used the word "realistic".

Well let's see , realistically it wouldn't have been too much to have traded up from #3 to #1 overall in '09 to select Stafford, especially given that Cutler was moved prior to draft...I can realistically see a pre-draft trade the Lions trading their #1 overall for your #3 and another pick, or player (not that you got alot of good ones) and the Chiefs select Stafford...and then the Lions could've traded their #3 pick they acquired thru Chiefs for Cutler or failing in that, another QB

Realistically you could have drafted Dalton this past season....he wasn't selected but 8 picks after your team drafted at 26 overall. Not much of a reach given how well he performed in '11 as a rookie. sure he's only had one season, but he shows alot of promise wouldn't you agree?

Realistically drafting Sanchez at #3 overall wouldn't have been stupid considering he's led Jets to not one but two conference title game appearances. And while he might have sucked as a head coach, Haley was a pretty decent guy who probably could have done more with a QB like Sanchez.

so realistically speaking, you're not correct in claiming nobody was available

DENVERDUI55
07-08-2012, 02:17 PM

Dont believe me?

SCOREBOARD

Which game? In narrowhead or in Denver? Queef fans like to talk about theory 7 to 3 SB win but fail to mention the other game.

errand
07-08-2012, 02:24 PM
And yet we will still split the series.

And you are underestimating the Bengals, Panthers, and Falcons.

the Bengals with the wait and see (your words, not mine) Dalton playing
QB? That went 1-8 vs teams with a winning record last season? Surely you jest.....

the Panthers played alot of 30-24 kind of games last season....and that tells me while their offense improved, their defense isn't keeping pace.

The Falcons won 4 of their 10 wins vs rookie QB's...beating the likes of Ponder, Newton twice and Gabbert.....oh, and this isn't Manning's first rodeo

KCStud
07-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Here are some QBs Chiefs could have landed:
Michael Vick

Peyton Manning (IND) -
Matt Flynn (GB) -
Kyle Orton (DEN) Did get him and then let him go.
Jason Campbell (OAK) - Not sure if improvement
Donovan McNabb (MIN) - Good for a year or two when available

Stanzi is your only QB draft pick in the last few years. I would be gun shy too if the last high pick was Croyle!

We got Peyton because the Front Office sold him enough to land him. He wanted to go to a franchise he thought had a chance. He obviously didn't think KC was in the same ballpark. Why? Just look at the name of this thread.

Vick would have been stupid. The backlash would have been enormous. Plus he is fragile.
Flynn=Cassel
Orton took starting QB money to be a backup, and he's about the same as Cassel anyway.
Campbell is average and isn't definitively better QB than Cassel.
McNabb sucks at that point in his career.
Peyton was never a realistic chance.

So ragging on Pioli for not getting a great QB thus far is laughable. Every QB on that list (save Vick) isn't much of an upgrade at all at this point in their careers.

Cassel was the best realistic option KC has had since Pioli has gotten here, and going through a rebuilding phase he hasn't been that bad, considering the bad supporting cast he's had up to now.
Pioli will be judged on the QB that he gets to replace Cassel.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
the Bengals with the wait and see (your words, not mine) Dalton playing
QB? That went 1-8 vs teams with a winning record last season? Surely you jest.....

the Panthers played alot of 30-24 kind of games last season....and that tells me while their offense improved, their defense isn't keeping pace.

The Falcons won 4 of their 10 wins vs rookie QB's...beating the likes of Ponder, Newton twice and Gabbert.....oh, and this isn't Manning's first rodeo

Bengals have a top 10 defense and really strong weapons on offense.
Panthers will most likely have the best running game in the league along with a good defensive coach.
Falcons are still a strong team.

Saying that beating those teams on the road will be easy is plain stupid.

And let's also not forget that your team beat 2 rookie QB's, Caleb Hanie, Tyler Palko, and the worst team in the league at the time (Miami), so let's not act like the team surrounding Manning is full of world beaters.

Tombstone RJ
07-08-2012, 02:56 PM

you love changing the rules. kc had as realistic of a chance to land Manning as every other team that pursued Manning. You love to say Manning choose the Broncos because of Elway and I'm sure that had a lot to do with it, but you are living in dream land if you think that is the only reason he chose the Broncos.

oh and btw, chiefs suck.

Tim
07-08-2012, 03:18 PM
And let's also not forget that your team beat 2 rookie QB's, Caleb Hanie, Tyler Palko, and the worst team in the league at the time (Miami), so let's not act like the team surrounding Manning is full of world beaters.

If miami was the worst team in the league at the time what does it make the chiefs when they got blown out at home by them. The worst team in the league all season was the Colts.. and the chorfs barley got by them

KCStud
07-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Well let's see , realistically it wouldn't have been too much to have traded up from #3 to #1 overall in '09 to select Stafford, especially given that Cutler was moved prior to draft...I can realistically see a pre-draft trade the Lions trading their #1 overall for your #3 and another pick, or player (not that you got alot of good ones) and the Chiefs select Stafford...and then the Lions could've traded their #3 pick they acquired thru Chiefs for Cutler or failing in that, another QB

Realistically you could have drafted Dalton this past season....he wasn't selected but 8 picks after your team drafted at 26 overall. Not much of a reach given how well he performed in '11 as a rookie. sure he's only had one season, but he shows alot of promise wouldn't you agree?

Realistically drafting Sanchez at #3 overall wouldn't have been stupid considering he's led Jets to not one but two conference title game appearances. And while he might have sucked as a head coach, Haley was a pretty decent guy who probably could have done more with a QB like Sanchez.

so realistically speaking, you're not correct in claiming nobody was available

The Lions wanted Stafford and nobody else with that pick. You don't trade a pick when you think you have a franchise QB in your grasp. And everyone knows that franchise needed him. No way they were going to give him up.

Mark Sanchez is almost the same exact QB Matt Cassel is. Sanchez had outstanding surrounding talent in his early years and relied heavily on it.
Now there are people who would take Cassel over Sanchez, because Sanchez has been so incredibly average last year.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 03:39 PM
you love changing the rules. kc had as realistic of a chance to land Manning as every other team that pursued Manning. You love to say Manning choose the Broncos because of Elway and I'm sure that had a lot to do with it, but you are living in dream land if you think that is the only reason he chose the Broncos.

oh and btw, chiefs suck.

No you're changing the rules. Peyton Manning wasn't a realistic chance for KC. He didn't even come visit. Mind telling me how that is "realistic"?
The reason Peyton didn't give San Francisco a chance was because he would have had to have played his brother in the playoffs, not because Denver is a better franchise.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 03:44 PM
No you're changing the rules. Peyton Manning wasn't a realistic chance for KC. He didn't even come visit. Mind telling me how that is "realistic"?
The reason Peyton didn't give San Francisco a chance was because he would have had to have played his brother in the playoffs, not because Denver is a better franchise.

Then Alex Smith would have been looking at a new team and as he sets his appointment book for KC, Denver calls him up and cancels the meeting in KC. He then signs with Denver before giving KC a chance. That is probably how it would have went down.

broncosteven
07-08-2012, 03:47 PM

oh and btw, chiefs suck.

Maybe Manning would have taken KFC more seriously if they had Steve Bono fly out to pick him up and bring him to KC?

Well maybe not.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Then Alex Smith would have been looking at a new team and as he sets his appointment book for KC, Denver calls him up and cancels the meeting in KC. He then signs with Denver before giving KC a chance. That is probably how it would have went down.

If's and but's.

Fact is, Alex Smith almost got to the SB last year based on his coaching and surrounding cast. Rex Grossman had success too.
It's not out of the picture that KC could have success with Cassel in the playoffs.

crazyhorse
07-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Which game? In narrowhead or in Denver? Queef fans like to talk about theory 7 to 3 SB win but fail to mention the other game.

Why mention it? It doesn't apply. You guys say the Chiefs are one of the worst teams in history. I say "scoreboard". I say "as bad as we are, we can still whip your ass".

Pretty straight forward.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Why mention it? It doesn't apply. You guys say the Chiefs are one of the worst teams in history. I say "scoreboard". I say "as bad as we are, we can still whip your ass".

Pretty straight forward.

Spot on. That game doesn't apply to them.

MagicHef
07-08-2012, 04:49 PM

Hasselbeck.

Or, if we expand it past "good" to "better than Cassel," it would add McNabb, Orton, and any number of QBs in the draft.

DENVERDUI55
07-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Pretty straight forward.

7-3 is hardly an ass whipping especially with us playing a caveman fullback for a QB. Worst franchises is more like it. Historical franchise Yes they are but actual success they are one of the worst.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 05:25 PM

Pretty straight forward.

I guess you will ignore my post on that exact post you made. Pick and choose. Just like KCDud has done on this whole thread.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Pretty straight forward.

You know the NFL has a system in place to determine what teams are better right?

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 06:00 PM
You know the NFL has a system in place to determine what teams are better right?

NO!NO! NO! See if a team is undefeated and they lose to an 0-12 team, the 0-12 team no longer sucks worse than that 12-0 team. They might go 1-15 for the season but they will be better than the 14-2 team. True! Just ask Crazyhorse and he will explain his logic.

broncosteven
07-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Spot on. That game doesn't apply to them.

Enjoy your 7-3 win while you can. If Manning is healthy it may be the last time that KFC splits a series from the Broncos for awhile.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Hasselbeck.

Or, if we expand it past "good" to "better than Cassel," it would add McNabb, Orton, and any number of QBs in the draft.

McNabb sucked at the end and Orton/Hasselback are basically the same as Cassel. None of them were significantly better than Cassel at this point in their careers.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Enjoy your 7-3 win while you can. If Manning is healthy it may be the last time that KFC splits a series from the Broncos for awhile.

Manning struggles against Romeo's defense and you still can't stop the run, but continue to think KC has no chance.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 06:20 PM
McNabb sucked at the end and Orton/Hasselback are basically the same as Cassel. None of them were significantly better than Cassel at this point in their careers.

Lol stfu you are a ****ing moronic retard when it comes to QBs....**** that even a moronic retard knows more about QB talent then you.

broncosteven
07-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Manning struggles against Romeo's defense and you still can't stop the run, but continue to think KC has no chance.

Oh I think KFC has a chance if Manning can't play ever again.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Lol stfu you are a ****ing moronic retard when it comes to QBs....**** that even a moronic retard knows more about QB talent then you.

U mad bro? Hilarious!

Keep dreaming that those QB's are were average last year.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Oh I think KFC has a chance if Manning can't play ever again.

BrokebackSteven, you're attempts at being funny are just awful. But keep trying.

broncosteven
07-08-2012, 06:47 PM
BrokebackSteven, you're attempts at being funny are just awful. But keep trying.

Really the only team I am worried about in the AFC West is SD and their window seems to be closing.

If Cassel was accurate and his WR could catch the ball maybe I would be more worried about them. Plus Romeo doesn't scream SB Contender HC.

There KFC SUCKS

KCStud
07-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Really the only team I am worried about in the AFC West is SD and their window seems to be closing.

If Cassel was accurate and his WR could catch the ball maybe I would be more worried about them. Plus Romeo doesn't scream SB Contender HC.

There KFC SUCKS

If Manning is the old Manning, then the Broncos look like the 2010 Colts with less talent on offense.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 07:22 PM
U mad bro? Hilarious!

Keep dreaming that those QB's are were average last year.

Mad? Keep telling us about QB talent!!! Croyle is better then Flacco!

Serious question who was better this past year Denver or KC?

KCStud
07-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Mad? Keep telling us about QB talent!!! Croyle is better then Flacco!

Serious question who was better this past year Denver or KC?

New England

Kaylore
07-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah Sheepstud isn't great with the predictions. Remember this one?

I could see the Steelers winning by 3 TD's next week. No way Tebow does anything against their defense.

We know how that ended.

When the offseason began, Sheepstud was harping about it didn't matter how good we were getting because "Tebow would be exposed" this season.

Then when Manning was released he said this before the we signed him.

Manning at 50% is better than any QB in the division.

After signing him, suddenly Sheepstud is asserting our entire team has "no talent" and Manning won't make a difference at all.

No one back-peddles on this site more than Sheepstud.

As a side note, It did find this quote odd.

Yeah I'm sure Tebow had nothing to do with that. 6 of your 11 rushing TD's came from him and he had 5.4 YPC. And the option offense helped McGahee get more yards since Tebow was a runner most of the time.

So unless Fox is planning to line Tebow up at RB, it's moot. Without Tebow the Broncos are an average at best running team.

He knew it was moot, not mute, then. Not sure why he spelled it wrong twice just a few months later...

MagicHef
07-08-2012, 08:02 PM

You obviously think higher of Cassel than pretty much anyone else does.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 08:21 PM
New England

Worthless

No1BroncoFan
07-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Always amusing to watch Chiefs fans flail about, page after page, trying to prove that their team does anything other than suck on a regular basis. An occasional winning record? Sure, but overall they just plain suck!

Ben

Stuck in Cali
07-08-2012, 08:29 PM
The Chiefs have a all time playoff winning percentage of .364, 8 wins 14 losses.

Irish Stout
07-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Pretty straight forward.

You are an idiot. Scoreboard SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD MOTHER ****ER. WE BEAT YOUR ASS BY MORE POINTS IN YOUR HOME AND THEN WENT TO THE MOTHER****ING PLAYOFFS. You went home to diddle your hampsters. There's your ****ing scoreboard douchebag.

Total scoreboard of the two games played in 2011 between Broncos and Chiefs - Broncos 20 Chiefs 17. Split series. We won the division. We destroyed you with two passes and then we embarrassed ourselves at home. Be proud Mr. Chief. Be proud. Your life sucks.

Keep grasping at straws that make you feel better though.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah Sheepstud isn't great with the predictions. Remember this one?

We know how that ended.

When the offseason began, Sheepstud was harping about it didn't matter how good we were getting because "Tebow would be exposed" this season.

Then when Manning was released he said this before the we signed him.

After signing him, suddenly Sheepstud is asserting our entire team has "no talent" and Manning won't make a difference at all.

No one back-peddles on this site more than Sheepstud.

As a side note, It did find this quote odd.

He knew it was moot, not mute, then. Not sure why he spelled it wrong twice just a few months later...

And who could forget this timeless beauty right after Xanders and McD were hired?

I'll wait and see who they replace Herm with before I start worrying. We have our GM and Coach and we're just fine.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 08:55 PM
You obviously think higher of Cassel than pretty much anyone else does.

Hasselbacks 18/14 INT ratio last year was awesome, right?

KCStud
07-08-2012, 08:57 PM
God I love this board. When Tebow beat KC at Arrowhead, this whole board said "SCOREBOARD" and said you were better because of the last game we played. I even have multiple post comments on my usercp that say that.

Now that a Chiefs fan says the same exact thing most of this board says, it suddenly doesn't matter anymore.

Homer on, ladies!

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 09:02 PM
God I love this board. When Tebow beat KC at Arrowhead, this whole board said "SCOREBOARD" and said you were better because of the last game we played. I even have multiple post comments on my usercp that say that.

Now that a Chiefs fan says the same exact thing most of this board says, it's suddenly doesn't matter anymore.

Homer on, ladies!

So who is better last year KC or Denver?

errand
07-08-2012, 09:18 PM
The Lions wanted Stafford and nobody else with that pick. You don't trade a pick when you think you have a franchise QB in your grasp. And everyone knows that franchise needed him. No way they were going to give him up.

Again you're operating on the assumption that A] you know what you're talking about....and B] that nobody has their price, when the truth is everyone has one....You don't think that the Lions wouldn't have traded their 1st overall pick for your 3rd overall and a couple of other picks? Just because Pioli wouldn't have drafted Sanchez #3 overall, doesn't mean that the Lions wouldn't have

Mark Sanchez is almost the same exact QB Matt Cassel is. Sanchez had outstanding surrounding talent in his early years and relied heavily on it.
Now there are people who would take Cassel over Sanchez, because Sanchez has been so incredibly average last year.

Sanchez for all his faults has outperformed Cassell, leading the Jets to one game of the SB twice....and while he had a pedestrian season in '11,he still had his team in contention for most of the season in the very competitive AFC East

in bold

KCStud
07-08-2012, 09:23 PM
So who is better last year KC or Denver?

Depends on what KC team you speak of. KC with Palko, no. The roster KC had on opening day, yes.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Depends on what KC team you speak of. KC with Palko, no. The roster KC had on opening day, yes.

Hilarious! ****ing epic.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 09:29 PM
in bold

Lions liked Stafford much more than Sanchez (like everyone else) because of Stafford's arm, experience and potential. Sanchez was a big question mark.

And Cassel had KC in first place the week he got hurt.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Hilarious! ****ing epic.

Yeah Jamaal Charles and Eric Berry would have had no affect on the game whatsoever. Keep telling yourself that, homer.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 09:34 PM
We beat you without Jamaal Charles or Eric Berry. With those 2 we would have wiped the floor with you and you saying otherwise is Hilarious!
Ah yes that is way more important than our division crown or playoff win. Hilarious! Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

KCStud
07-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Ah yes that is way more important than our division crown or playoff win. Hilarious! Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

So you're saying the Tebow team was better than the Chiefs with JC and Berry?

Pretty sure KC couldn't start a running game when we first met. Also pretty sure the Tebow TD was on Rashard Langford, the off-the-street safety we had to sign to play Berry's position.

But you're right. Tebow still would have won huh? Hilarious!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-08-2012, 09:44 PM
This is fun!

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 09:44 PM
So you're saying the Tebow team was better than the Chiefs with JC and Berry?

Pretty sure KC couldn't start a running game when we first met. Also pretty sure the Tebow TD was on Rashard Langford, the off-the-street safety we had to sign to play Berry's position.

But you're right. Tebow still would have won huh? Hilarious!

I'm telling that not only was Tebow lead Denver Broncos better then KC it is in the NFL history books for ever that our team was the division champs and KC finished dead last in the AFC West. Everything else that you keep babbling about is nothing but worthless. Dog **** adds more value to the circle of life then you.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 09:46 PM
This is fun!

:~ohyah!: playoff wins don't matter its all about the last game played. Hilarious!

KCStud
07-08-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm telling that not only was Tebow lead Denver Broncos better then KC it is in the NFL history books for ever that our team was the division champs and KC finished dead last in the AFC West. Everything else that you keep babbling about is nothing but worthless. Dog **** adds more value to the circle of life then you.

By a blocked FG. Congrats. Nobody cares about 2011 anymore. Both of our teams have changed completely since then.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-08-2012, 09:56 PM
KCstud? Walk away from the computer for a while bro. Take a break. This has been an ugly thread for you. It's summertime. Get some fresh air outside or take up a hobby maybe. Your posts in here are getting blasted with refuted haymakers left and right.

DBroncos4life
07-08-2012, 09:58 PM
By a blocked FG. Congrats. People like KC fans that pick and choose what matters don't care about 2011 anymore. Both of our teams have changed completely since then.

FYP.

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 10:43 PM

What a cope out. No, there is no stipulations. Who was better for the season? THey don't hand out trophys for first half performance or best team on paper. If they did, you guys would still suck and Chargers would have an epic amount of Paper Lombardi Trophys. Seems we split but we did better overall with first place for the division. How hard is that to understand?
Also, your "scoreboard" comment is exactly that explained above. Crazy thinking his Chiefs team is better than the Broncos last season.

Anikai
07-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Nobody cares about 2011 but we need to remember that the Chiefs were good when gas was 34 cents a gallon.

Kaylore
07-08-2012, 10:45 PM
And who could forget this timeless beauty right after Xanders and McD were hired?

That's pretty much all you have, and what's sad is it's over three years old. It's also totally out of context. It was referring to hiring a replacement and fearing the Chiefs. You've managed to look stupid multiple times in the last several months, but keep going back three years to find a weak-sauce retort to your list of stupidisms. ::)

broncocalijohn
07-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Nobody cares about 2011 but we need to remember that the Chiefs were good when gas was 34 cents a gallon.

That long ago? No, many dont remember that long ago.

You've managed to look stupid multiple times in the last several months, but keep going back three years to find a weak-sauce retort to your list of stupidisms. ::)

Kaylore,
He has managed to look stupid multiple times just in the last few pages of this thread. Why go back "months" for him. He is too dumb to realize how bad he has been beat to a pulp. He likes to be a whipping boy.

Anikai
07-08-2012, 10:55 PM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/hatsoff.gif

Bob's your Information Minister
07-09-2012, 12:17 AM
I made that. Sad that nothing has changed the way I feel about this team in the 10 months since.

mwill07
07-09-2012, 05:12 AM
My favorite bit is that the low point for the Tebow-led Broncos coincides with the high point for KC. All that proved is that on KC's best day, they were 4 points better than us on our worst day. Sometimes things happen. doesn't mean that KC doesn't suck.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:22 AM
That's pretty much all you have, and what's sad is it's over three years old. It's also totally out of context. It was referring to hiring a replacement and fearing the Chiefs. You've managed to look stupid multiple times in the last several months, but keep going back three years to find a weak-sauce retort to your list of stupidisms. ::)

So you say it's sad that I bring up dirt on you from 3 years ago, but yet in your very own post, you bring up dirt on me from 4 years ago?

Pot meet kettle Hilarious!

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:26 AM
FYP.

Yes, your Tebownites were better than KC without 3 of their key players. Congrats that must make you feel great!

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:30 AM
That long ago? No, many dont remember that long ago.

Kaylore,
He has managed to look stupid multiple times just in the last few pages of this thread. Why go back "months" for him. He is too dumb to realize how bad he has been beat to a pulp. He likes to be a whipping boy.

Maybe I should start making dead jokes about DT like you so I can "fit in" with your kind.

crazyhorse
07-09-2012, 05:34 AM
My favorite bit is that the low point for the Tebow-led Broncos coincides with the high point for KC. All that proved is that on KC's best day, they were 4 points better than us on our worst day. Sometimes things happen. doesn't mean that KC doesn't suck.

Whoa!!! We agree here.

I also am happy to hand Tebow and the Broncos thier worst day.

It really was bad, too. You guys couldn't do squirt against KCs defense. Which proves Pittsburg was a fluke. And things got real against the Pats. What a circus.

Kaylore
07-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Whoa!!! We agree here.

It really was bad, too. You guys couldn't do squirt against KCs defense. Which proves Pittsburg was a fluke. And things got real against the Pats. What a circus.

I'll take it. And so would you.

Honestly it was good coaching that beat the Steelers. The Steelers were out-coached that day.

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Yes, your Tebownites were better than KC without 3 of their key players. Congrats that must make you feel great!

Stop crying you ****ing baby. Your team flat out sucks balls and that's why they finished dead last.

Rabb
07-09-2012, 07:20 AM
lulz

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/45618/afc-west-links-chiefs-qb-cassel-booed

Irish Stout
07-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Nobody cares about 2011 anymore. Both of our teams have changed completely since then.

Then stop bringing it up. How dumb are you queefs?!?!

mwill07
07-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Whoa!!! We agree here.

it doesn't prove anything. All it proves is that when the Tebow-led broncos were having a bad day, it was really bad. So bad, that they looked inept against even the Chiefs.

Had KC managed to hang more than 7 in that game, it might be worth boasting about. But, if you guys feel proud of a game where you scored only one TD, put up 281 yards of offense and punted 8 times, so be it. That's not the kind of game Bronco fans would be happy to brag about, regardless of the outcome.

DENVERDUI55
07-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Maybe I should start making dead jokes about DT like you so I can "fit in" with your kind.

Baby's mommas also fits the bill too.

Kaylore
07-09-2012, 02:01 PM
So you say it's sad that I bring up dirt on you from 3 years ago, but yet in your very own post, you bring up dirt on me from 4 years ago?

Pot meet kettle Hilarious!

What are you talking about? Every thing I quoted you on is from this calendar year, retard.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 02:43 PM

Now that a Chiefs fan says the same exact thing most of this board says, it suddenly doesn't matter anymore.

Homer on, ladies!

So who won the division and won a playoff game?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM
What are you talking about? Every thing I quoted you on is from this calendar year, retard.

I don't care if it's this year or 5 years ago. Doesn't make your post any less stupid or laughable.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 03:45 PM
So who won the division and won a playoff game?

You guys seem to put that playoff win pretty high in your accomplishments. Most teams want more, like ya know, a Lombardi trophy.

broncocalijohn
07-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't care if it's this year or 5 years ago. Doesn't make your post any less stupid or laughable.

OMG! YOU said 4 years ago Kaylore brought goodies up yet he just said it was from this last season! So your comeback is this^? Holy Sheat! As for the DT comment, yeah I made it but before you get all high and mighty, do you frequent CP where they want current living people dead? Big difference.

Br0nc0Buster
07-09-2012, 04:01 PM
You guys seem to put that playoff win pretty high in your accomplishments. Most teams want more, like ya know, a Lombardi trophy.

Most teams, the Chiefs not being one of them.

mwill07
07-09-2012, 04:39 PM

Exactly. If this thread is any evidence, putting up a whole 7 points against a divisional rival is a pretty significant accomplishment.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 04:48 PM
OMG! YOU said 4 years ago Kaylore brought goodies up yet he just said it was from this last season! So your comeback is this^? Holy Sheat! As for the DT comment, yeah I made it but before you get all high and mighty, do you frequent CP where they want current living people dead? Big difference.

I have never posted on CP. They are the lowest of scum Chiefs fans.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Exactly. If this thread is any evidence, putting up a whole 7 points against a divisional rival is a pretty significant accomplishment.

Nah. It's just funny to remind you all that the great Tebow led team that you so love isn't hat great. Remind me again what happened the week after you won the SB against the Steelers?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 04:52 PM

That's Bronco fans first reaction. Compare to the Chiefs. The Broncos season wasn't that good compared to the rest of the NFL, but by golly it's great because it's better than KC has done in a long time!

Kaylore
07-09-2012, 05:01 PM

The only one who is laughable is you, sheepstud. Every time you make a point in this thread, it is immediately refuted. This last exchange is a perfect example. I point out some of your recent predictions and you somehow claim I quoted you from four years ago and accuse me of hypocrisy. I point out they aren't from four years ago and you don't even acknowledge it. You just say "well it's still dumb." What's dumb about it? All I did was quote YOU. So in that sense it was pretty dumb.

I mean you have had your ass kicked all over the place in this thread and you just move on with your next idiotic post. And it's like you're not even trying. Do you have any idea how bad you have done in this thread? And it's all in black and white for all to see and go back and review for a chuckle.

Way to go.

Br0nc0Buster
07-09-2012, 05:19 PM
That's Bronco fans first reaction. Compare to the Chiefs. The Broncos season wasn't that good compared to the rest of the NFL, but by golly it's great because it's better than KC has done in a long time!

Yeah if I was a fan of a loser franchise that had not won a playoff game in nearly 20 years I would down play playoff wins to

But if winning the division AND a playoff game is "not that good compared to the rest of the NFL", then what does that say about at team who can never accomplish that?

mwill07
07-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Nah. It's just funny to remind you all that the great Tebow led team that you so love isn't hat great. Remind me again what happened the week after you won the SB against the Steelers?

this thread isn't about how great the Broncos were last season *cough* division champs *cough*. This thread is about how KC sucks - how they have historically sucked, how they suck now, and how they will continue to suck in the future.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that Denver was not the best team in the AFC last season. I'm also willing to concede that Denver had a very bad day in week 17, which happened to coincide with one of KC's best days. Neither of those two facts is relevant to how KC is irrelevant.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:35 PM
The only one who is laughable is you, sheepstud. Every time you make a point in this thread, it is immediately refuted. This last exchange is a perfect example. I point out some of your recent predictions and you somehow claim I quoted you from four years ago and accuse me of hypocrisy. I point out they aren't from four years ago and you don't even acknowledge it. You just say "well it's still dumb." What's dumb about it? All I did was quote YOU. So in that sense it was pretty dumb.

I mean you have had your ass kicked all over the place in this thread and you just move on with your next idiotic post. And it's like you're not even trying. Do you have any idea how bad you have done in this thread? And it's all in black and white for all to see and go back and review for a chuckle.

Way to go.

I see you're hiding behind your "Xanders and McD are gonna be just fine here" comment.

Refuting is as something you said three years ago doesn't mean you didn't say it. Grow a sack. Own up.

And bringing up the Manning at 50% post is laughable considering I'm not saying Manning isn't the best QB in the division. If you actually read my post (big stretch for you), you'd see I'm saying the talent surrounding Manning isn't all that great and the schedule is murders row.

Oh and trying to act like a tough guy on the internet is a bad look for a Star Trek nerd like yourself.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-09-2012, 05:37 PM

Not all of us liked tebow. Kinda like some chiefs fans not liking Cassel

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:38 PM
this thread isn't about how great the Broncos were last season *cough* division champs *cough*. This thread is about how KC sucks - how they have historically sucked, how they suck now, and how they will continue to suck in the future.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that Denver was not the best team in the AFC last season. I'm also willing to concede that Denver had a very bad day in week 17, which happened to coincide with one of KC's best days. Neither of those two facts is relevant to how KC is irrelevant.

KC played ****ty that entire day on offense and we still beat you. Stop trying to turn this around.

Fact is. The Broncos aren't a Super Bowl talented team. Shall we look back at your team losing 3 straight to end the season?
Beating your chest because you got Manning isn't gonna look so good when you play real teams. How we forget that Brady could have scored 7 TD's on your in the first half if he really wanted to.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Not all of us liked tebow. Kinda like some chiefs fans not liking Cassel

I love Cassel. Well the off-the-field Cassel. He's about as good of a role model as you can ask for.
Too bad he's an average QB.

mwill07
07-09-2012, 05:44 PM
KC played ****ty that entire day on offense and we still beat you. Stop trying to turn this around.

Fact is. The Broncos aren't a Super Bowl talented team. Shall we look back at your team losing 3 straight to end the season?
Beating your chest because you got Manning isn't gonna look so good when you play real teams. How we forget that Brady could have scored 7 TD's on your in the first half if he really wanted to.

lol...you want me to stop turning this around? That's rich.

Feel free to start a "Broncos suck" thread. Have at it. You might get some agreement here and there; heck, I'll be happy to agree that Denver has some holes and probably isn't SB ready for 2012.

That's not what this thread is about though.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 05:46 PM
lol...you want me to stop turning this around? That's rich.

Feel free to start a "Broncos suck" thread. Have at it. You might get some agreement here and there; heck, I'll be happy to agree that Denver has some holes and probably isn't SB ready for 2012.

That's not what this thread is about though.

Wow man. I applaud you. Seriously. A realistic objective look. Most people on this board think Manning is gonna throw 5 TD's in week one on the Steelers.

Requiem
07-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Manning is going to throw at least 7 TD's in two games against the Chiefs.

MagicHef
07-09-2012, 06:55 PM
I love Cassel. Well the off-the-field Cassel. He's about as good of a role model as you can ask for.

Whoa.

Average?

errand
07-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Lions liked Stafford much more than Sanchez (like everyone else) because of Stafford's arm, experience and potential. Sanchez was a big question mark.

And Cassel had KC in first place the week he got hurt.

Oh, thanks for reminding me....

Sanchez is alot more durable than Cassell too....

errand
07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
By a blocked FG. Congrats. Nobody cares about 2011 anymore. Both of our teams have changed completely since then.

Sure...but we've got Peyton Manning now, and you still have Matt
Cassell

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Says the dumb **** that keeps bragging about a 7-3 victory. Hilarious!

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Manning is going to throw at least 7 TD's in two games against the Chiefs.

Doubt it. How about you tell me how many TD's Peyton threw on us last time he played against us with Romeo running the defense?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Whoa.

Average?

He's been above average before. He was above average in 20010.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Whoa!!! We agree here.

Yeah, but as bad as that was, we still beat you with Tebow as our QB....and you have to admit that is one big bitter pill you'll always have to swallow. When you beat him in week 17, there's no glory in that...it was Tebow.

Think about it...you got beat by arguably one of the worst QB's in the NFL completing 2 passes......why you clowns aren't wearing bags over your head is beyond me.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:12 PM

Say the dude who cherry picks his teams winning seasons and who has never seen his team even make a SB in his life time!

LOL

Now that you moved the goal posts to where we have them you might get our point.

42 years

KFC SUCKS

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah, but as bad as that was, we still beat you with Tebow as our QB....and you have to admit that is one big bitter pill you'll always have to swallow. When you beat him in week 17, there's no glory in that...it was Tebow.

Think about it...you got beat by arguably one of the worst QB's in the NFL completing 2 passes......why you clowns aren't wearing bags over your head is beyond me.

And you beat a team with Palko at QB for the rest of the game and our best players hurt. There's no glory in that.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Say the dude who cherry picks his teams winning seasons and who has never seen his team even make a SB in his life time!

LOL

Now that you moved the goal posts to where we have them you might get our point.

42 years

KFC SUCKS

37 to even know what a championship feels like to win it. Pretty close to me.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:14 PM
You guys seem to put that playoff win pretty high in your accomplishments. Most teams outside of Kansas City want more, like ya know, a Lombardi trophy.

fixed it for you....

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Doubt it. How about you tell me how many TD's Peyton threw on us last time he played against us with Romeo running the defense?

Past is the past. Manning throws for 6,000 yards and 73 TD's easily in 16 games.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Past is the past. Manning throws for 6,000 yards and 73 TD's easily in 16 games.

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/cartoons/wallpapers/homer-simpson-02.jpg

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Wait, make that 84 touchdowns.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I have never posted on CP. They are the lowest of scum Chiefs fans.

Like the highest of scum Chief fans are better?

broncosteven
37 to even know what a championship feels like to win it. Pretty close to me.

6 total visits since then and 2 wins (back to back)

What has KFC done again 1-1?

Someone is scraping the bottom of that barrel and or needs to go out and get more turd polish to use trying to make his KFC turd look good.

errand

You mean the SB we played after yours?

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:22 PM
You mean the SB we played after yours?

For someone who doesn't count the KFC teams that were terrible in the 70's and 80's KFCDud really likes to bring up the bad Bronco teams from the 60's and 70's.

I think making it to the SB within 17 years of existence is very good. There are still teams that haven't been to a SB yet.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Well, yeah...see we don't have to beat NE or Pitts, or whomever wins the AFC South to get into the playoffs....we just need to do better than the 3 rival teams that reside in our division.

I've still not found one team that won the SB without first making the playoffs.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
6 total visits since then and 2 wins (back to back)

What has KFC done again 1-1?

Someone is scraping the bottom of that barrel and or needs to go out and get more turd polish to use trying to make his KFC turd look good.

How many trophies did you get in the first 37 years of your history again? Pick and choose brokebacksteven.

Requiem
07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
KCStud, spending another one of his lonely nights on a rival fan board and depleting his monthly stash of Jergens by the minute.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:24 PM
How many trophies did you get in the first 37 years of your history again? Pick and choose brokebacksteven.

How many have you won in the last 42?

Here I will give you a break, how many playoff wins in the last 42?

DBroncos4life
07-09-2012, 07:24 PM

So you are saying Manning will struggle against Romeo because of Romeo's past right?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:25 PM
KCStud, spending another one of his lonely nights on a rival fan board and depleting his monthly stash of Jergens by the minute.

Just because nobody can see the many laughable messages you send me doesn't mean you aren't doing it.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:26 PM

Which team was closer to winning the SB this past season...Denver or KC.

Which team had a chance to win the SB after week 17, albeit a slim one...Denver or KC?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:26 PM
So you are saying Manning will struggle against Romeo because of Romeo's past right?

Romeo's defense's have always played well against Peyton.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:27 PM

Well Romeo did have one winning season in Cleveland.

His Record as an HC is 26-41 which KFC fans think is awesome apparently.

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Which team was closer to winning the SB this past season...Denver or KC.

Which team had a chance to win the SB after week 17, albeit a slim one...Denver or KC?

You were closer last year as we were the year before that.

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Romeo's defense's have always played well against Peyton.

So is Romeo a DC or HC?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:29 PM
So is Romeo a DC or HC?

HC who's running the defense.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:29 PM

I'm sure he's a swell guy off the field...and his story is a feel-good one...hadn't started a game since high scholl, comes off the bench when Brady was injured and leads his former 18-1 team to a respectable 11-5 finish, and parlayed that into a huge payday. Good kid does good...but that doesn't mean he hasn't reached his terminal position as an NFL QB.

errand
07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Wow man. I applaud you. Seriously. A realistic objective look. Most people on this board think Manning is gonna throw 5 TD's in week one on the Steelers.

Really? who said that?

all i know is that having Manning as our starter gives us a much better chance to win it all....

broncosteven
07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
HC who's running the defense.

So you have no DC?

KCStud
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Well Romeo did have one winning season in Cleveland.

His Record as an HC is 26-41 which KFC fans think is awesome apparently.

John Fox has 3 winning seasons in his 11 year coaching career, which Brokeback mt fans think is awesome, apparently.