PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs suck

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

FearLanier
09-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Reid and Dorsey have done a good job so far with a team that had a lot of holes on it.

Ron Parker and Tim McGrath were picked up off the street this week and they both made huge plays in the game.

I think Poe is the real deal too. Cowboys focused on stopping the outside and Poe burned them twice for a 2 sacks and also deflected a pass.

Rolandftw
09-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Defense is legit. Offense definitely could improve as Smith get chemistry with receivers. Should be a solid team rest of the way, IMO. Wouldn't mind there being some higher stakes going into the KC-DEN games this year.

Their pass rush should be good. Secondary is still very vulnerable tho. Flowers will get beat down by physical wide receivers.

BroncosfanGuy
09-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Flowers will get beat down by physical wide receivers.

and Tim Tebow

Kaylore
09-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Reid and Smith will keep the Chiefs just good enough to be outside of drafting an elite QB but just bad enough to do nothing in the post season.

broncosteven
09-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Reid and Dorsey have done a good job so far with a team that had a lot of holes on it.

Ron Parker and Tim McGrath were picked up off the street this week and they both made huge plays in the game.

I think Poe is the real deal too. Cowboys focused on stopping the outside and Poe burned them twice for a 2 sacks and also deflected a pass.

But they had 5 Pro bowlers!

Poe looks good, you were bound to hit on a DL after picking one all those years.

Dallas took the run away until the last 4 minutes, they repeatedly beat secondary coverage all day yet the bad turnovers killed them on the road.

kFc might win 8 games this year but not if Charles disappears like he did today.

Field position was the other factor that helped kFc out today.

I knew Smith had a noodle arm but I am amazed at just how many short passes he threw today. I only remember 2 passes down field and yet Dallas seemed content to give them the dink and dunk.

mwill07
09-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Reid and Smith will keep the Chiefs just good enough to be outside of drafting an elite QB but just bad enough to do nothing in the post season.

so pretty much par for the course since 1983.

boltaneer
09-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Chiefs look good so far but I still don't believe in Alex Smith.

FearLanier
09-15-2013, 06:46 PM
But they had 5 Pro bowlers!

Poe looks good, you were bound to hit on a DL after picking one all those years.

Dallas took the run away until the last 4 minutes, they repeatedly beat secondary coverage all day yet the bad turnovers killed them on the road.

kFc might win 8 games this year but not if Charles disappears like he did today.

Field position was the other factor that helped kFc out today.

I knew Smith had a noodle arm but I am amazed at just how many short passes he threw today. I only remember 2 passes down field and yet Dallas seemed content to give them the dink and dunk.

How did he disappear? He had a TD early in the game and over 100 all purpose yards.

Yes Alex Smith is doing a ton of dinking and dunking, but if I'm not mistaken it got him a botched punt return away from a SB.

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 07:10 PM
I still think the Chiefs suck. The Cowboys and Jags suck more though.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
How did he disappear? He had a TD early in the game and over 100 all purpose yards.

Yes Alex Smith is doing a ton of dinking and dunking, but if I'm not mistaken it got him a botched punt return away from a SB.

Are you comparing the niners talent with the chiefs talent?

WolfpackGuy
09-15-2013, 07:15 PM

Pretty much.

Their defense is decent, but their offense is suspect.

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Alex Smith's average per pass surged from 5 yards per attempt last week to just over 6 yards per attempt today. Can you say Super Bowl? Hilarious!

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Pretty much.

Their defense is decent, but their offense is suspect.

I'll buy into their defense when I see them shutdown an offense that isn't constantly shooting itself in the foot all game.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-15-2013, 07:22 PM
I'll buy into their defense when I see them shutdown an offense that isn't constantly shooting itself in the foot all game.

Romo on those last 2 drives was about as bad as you can get. He's horrible.

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Romo on those last 2 drives was about as bad as you can get. He's horrible.

He and Cam Newton are anti-clutch. That's all there is to it.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-15-2013, 07:49 PM
We're coming for you.

http://i.imgur.com/01XJIqq.gif

09-15-2013, 07:49 PM

I hope you have a good center, because Dontari Poe is an animal. Four sacks in two games, and cannot be blocked in the running game.

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 07:51 PM
We're coming for you.

Is he going to eat me?

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-15-2013, 07:51 PM
I hope you have a good center, because Dontari Poe is an animal. Four sacks in two games, and cannot be blocked in the running game.

Not. Worried.

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 07:52 PM

Poor Bob, do you seriously think you have a prayer against the Broncos right now? After beating a putrid team and a mediocre team? Seriously? Get a clue dude...

broncosteven
09-15-2013, 07:59 PM

Charles is on pace for just over 1k rushing this year. He totally disappeared for most of todays game, when they did rush him he was losing yardage. Something did click with 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter but the lack of any sustained drives kept the Cowboys in it. In reality this is a game the Cowboys should have won on the road. A bad play call on 3rd goal, a dropped pass by Bryant on 3rd and long and the turning the ball over gave kFc a chance to win.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-15-2013, 08:01 PM
We're coming for you.

Fat men should never wear red

09-15-2013, 08:06 PM
The Chiefs are not going to win this division, but the games against Denver will be close.

Our defense is legit.

The team will go as far as Alex takes them. Which, against Manning....probably isn't that far.

These aren't the Pioli Chiefs anymore, and certainly not the Carl Chiefs.

Agamemnon
09-15-2013, 08:08 PM
The Chiefs are not going to win this division, but the games against Denver will be close.

Hilarious!

FearLanier
09-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Charles is on pace for just over 1k rushing this year. He totally disappeared for most of todays game, when they did rush him he was losing yardage. Something did click with 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter but the lack of any sustained drives kept the Cowboys in it. In reality this is a game the Cowboys should have won on the road. A bad play call on 3rd goal, a dropped pass by Bryant on 3rd and long and the turning the ball over gave kFc a chance to win.

The thing that clicked late was that they were getting him out in space on the edge instead of up the middle like we had been doing all day long.

Jamaal is on pace to double his receiving yards.

He's in a different system now. This year he's on pace for about 1,600 all purpose yards and 10+ TD's. He's just getting yards in the passing game as opposed to simply rushing yards like last year.

broncocalijohn
09-15-2013, 09:38 PM

Then that is an improvement because only one team sucked worse than the Chiefs last season.

bronco militia
09-15-2013, 09:48 PM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mullet.png

Rohirrim
09-16-2013, 08:24 AM
I hate to break it to Chefs' fan, who is having a great time telling everybody this morning what a star Dontari Poe is, but on both of his sacks, the opposing guard ****ed up and left him uncovered. Just thought I'd toss that out there. ;D

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 10:10 AM

Ngata > Poe.

Had no problem then won't have a problem come KC.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 10:10 AM
I hate to break it to Chefs' fan, who is having a great time telling everybody this morning what a star Dontari Poe is, but on both of his sacks, the opposing guard ****ed up and left him uncovered. Just thought I'd toss that out there. ;D

"Blown blocking assignments" were the announcers words.

g6matty
09-16-2013, 10:15 AM
"Blown blocking assignments" were the announcers words.

U watched a cheifs game ... Lol

Randall Flagg
09-16-2013, 10:18 AM

Our defense is legit.

The team will go as far as Alex takes them. Which, against Manning....probably isn't that far.

These aren't the Pioli Chiefs anymore, and certainly not the Carl Chiefs.

Agreed. They look like George Sieferts teams of the late 80s. Hell, everything is cyclical in the NFL. I have no doubt whatsoever that the WCO will be back in vogue soon (and I mean that).

We're already seeing the effects of that "Read Option" crap on RGIII. Wilson or Kapernick will go down soon as well. Owners don't shell out hundreds of millions on QBs to see them sit on the sidelines with broken legs, concussions, etc.

I was surprised to see Smith take off several times as well. I kept thinking, damn! dude is going to get killed at this rate....but I respect his desire to win. Can't win though, if you're in the hospital...

Tim
09-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Brandon flowers looked like dogsh!t vs dez yesterday

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 10:54 AM
U watched a cheifs game ... Lol

Fox changed the feed after the redskins were getting blown out. That game went national toward the end.

Also, redzone.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 11:39 AM

So you're telling me that taking advantage of another teams mistakes doesn't count?

Well, guess all those blown coverages by the defense that Manning threw TD's on don't count, since that's your line of thinking.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 11:52 AM
So you're telling me that taking advantage of another teams mistakes doesn't count?

Well, guess all those blown coverages by the defense that Manning threw TD's on don't count, since that's your line of thinking.

Difference is manning can exploit perfect coverages not just blown coverages. Don't see Poe doing much when the players going up against him are doing their job.

TonyR
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
We'll know a lot more about the Chiefs D after Thursday night.

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 02:34 PM
We'll know a lot more about the Chiefs D after Thursday night.

And their offense. If they can't put up 20+ on Philly's awful defense, hard to see how they win.

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 02:38 PM

The game in KC will be close. Doubt the game in Denver will be.

TonyR
09-16-2013, 02:39 PM
And their offense. If they can't put up 20+ on Philly's awful defense, hard to see how they win.

Yup, the Eagles D made Rivers and Gates look like they did 5 years ago, and made Eddie Royal look like an All Pro.

Cito Pelon
09-16-2013, 03:39 PM
I watched that KC-Dallas game, and that KC offense is impotent. And not likely to get much better. They're 9/28 on 3rd down conversions so far, scored 38 points, 19ppg avg. Not likely to get much better.

lolcopter
09-16-2013, 03:41 PM
How many shutouts did KC get yesterday? I wasn't paying attention

lolcopter
09-16-2013, 03:42 PM
The game in KC will be close.

Doubtful, our offense is a full tier or two above their D

KCStud
09-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Difference is manning can exploit perfect coverages not just blown coverages. Don't see Poe doing much when the players going up against him are doing their job.

This makes no sense. If a player at any position is doing their job, then the opposing player isn't going to do anything.

DaFace
09-16-2013, 04:34 PM
This makes no sense. If a player at any position is doing their job, then the opposing player isn't going to do anything.

It's the usual association bias. Broncos win? They're awesome! Chiefs win? Their opponents suck!

Vice versa on Chiefs forums. C'est la vie.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 04:38 PM

How does it not make sense? YOU brought in manning doing something against another who wasn't doing their job(blown assignments). I'm pointing out manning is good enough to still throw lasers even if the defense is NOT blowing assignments. Pretty simple stuff here.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Also would like to add that if Clady is indeed gone, then that's a devastating loss. I think you all would agree that Clady is one of the 3 guys you absolutely can not lose.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 04:42 PM
It's the usual association bias. Broncos win? They're awesome! Chiefs win? Their opponents suck!

Vice versa on Chiefs forums. C'est la vie.

You're the first chiefs fan I've come across that give the jags ANY credit as a football team. Had the broncos played jags and Homo chiefs fans would be crying weak schedule for Denver already. Kinda like what they did when the broncos schedule came out.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Also would like to add that if Clady is indeed gone, then that's a devastating loss. I think you all would agree that Clady is one of the 3 guys you absolutely can not lose.

So it was said when Koppen went down. So it was said when champ went down. So it was said when Von went out. They are saying min 3 weeks. That's hardly devastating when cupcake teams are coming up.

Edit sounds like it could be longer for clady

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Doubtful, our offense is a full tier or two above their D

It was close last year, with Brady Quinn as their starting QB. It's almost always close at Arrowhead.

DaFace
09-16-2013, 04:46 PM
You're the first chiefs fan I've come across that give the jags ANY credit as a football team. Had the broncos played jags and Homo chiefs fans would be crying weak schedule for Denver already. Kinda like what they did when the broncos schedule came out.

You have a habit of making generalities that aren't there it appears. I didn't even mention the Jags in my post.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 04:46 PM
How does it not make sense? YOU brought in manning doing something against another who wasn't doing their job(blown assignments). I'm pointing out manning is good enough to still throw lasers even if the defense is NOT blowing assignments. Pretty simple stuff here.

So basically you're suggesting that Poe isn't good enough to play against good players?

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 04:48 PM

Can't lose if Denver expects to win the Super Bowl. Not the type of loss that will prevent Denver from winning the division easily though.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Can't lose if Denver expects to win the Super Bowl. Not the type of loss that will prevent Denver from winning the division easily though.

That's basically what I meant, though it would be tough for you guys to face Justin Houston and Tamba Hali with a backup LT.

I think Manning would do a ton of 3 step drops in that circumstance.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 04:51 PM
So basically you're suggesting that Poe isn't good enough to play against good players?

Im suggesting he disappears in games. He's starting to look halfway decent though if he keeps progressing.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 04:53 PM
You have a habit of making generalities that aren't there it appears. I didn't even mention the Jags in my post.

Who are you referring to when you said "their opponents suck"

Who are the opponents? JAGS and cowboys.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Im suggesting he disappears in games. He's starting to look halfway decent though if he keeps progressing.

You sure aren't paying attention then. Because he also had a tipped pass and was a force in the run game all game long.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 04:56 PM
You sure aren't paying attention then. Because he also had a tipped pass and was a force in the run game all game long.

What's better to base it on, 2 games or 16 games? Like I said if he's progressing then ill Change my opinion on him. Get back to me after week 12 or so.

Rohirrim
09-16-2013, 04:57 PM

Of course not. I think it's great that Dontari can make it to the QB if nobody is in front of him.

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 05:00 PM
That's basically what I meant, though it would be tough for you guys to face Justin Houston and Tamba Hali with a backup LT.

I think Manning would do a ton of 3 step drops in that circumstance.

Honestly, other then the INT he got late against the Jaguars, Hali's looked invisible so far (which might explain why Gabbert threw it right to him). While it's only been two games, if it's possible Poe is emerging as one of the better young NT's in the game, it's also possible Hali is declining.

Imagine Houston gets double teamed, and Denver plays it more conservatively as far as protection goes.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Honestly, other then the INT he got late against the Jaguars, Hali's looked invisible so far (which might explain why Gabbert threw it right to him). While it's only been two games, if it's possible Poe is emerging as one of the better young NT's in the game, it's also possible Hali is declining.

Imagine Houston gets double teamed, and Denver plays it more conservatively as far as protection goes.

I wouldn't say Tamba is declining at this point. He had 4 or 5 pressures on Romo. He was damn close to getting a sack on multiple attempts.

Just because he isn't getting the sack doesn't mean he's not putting heat on the QB.

09-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Tamba actually has more pressure this year than Houston.

The sacks will come.

This team isn't rolling over for the Donks, that much is certain.

If Clady misses both games against KC I'd bet we take one of them.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Tamba actually has more pressure this year than Houston.

The sacks will come.

This team isn't rolling over for the Donks, that much is certain.

If Clady misses both games against KC I'd bet we take one of them.

That would mean Clark would have to give up at least 5 sacks, several holding penalties, knock the ball out of manning and morenos hands, and have a pass bounce off his head into KCs hands resulting in a TD return.

Alex smith couldn't hit 40 points if his life was on the line.

orangeatheist
09-16-2013, 06:30 PM
This is what makes a competitive Chiefs team annoying. THREE of these mutha-fackers are in here already. Anyone got the Lysol?

09-16-2013, 06:34 PM
That would mean Clark would have to give up at least 5 sacks, several holding penalties, knock the ball out of manning and morenos hands, and have a pass bounce off his head into KCs hands resulting in a TD return.

Alex smith couldn't hit 40 points if his life was on the line.

Our defense is going to hold the Broncos under 30 points. I guarantee you.

09-16-2013, 06:35 PM
This is what makes a competitive Chiefs team annoying. THREE of these mutha-fackers are in here already. Anyone got the Lysol?

Homer Bob has risen.

You will be held accountable.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 06:36 PM

And that's with a tie for 1st after 2 weeks. Imagine the chief fandom across the Internet if they actually get up one game. I just came across a bozo who predicted chiefs sweep the division.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2013, 06:36 PM

I would believe that at your stadium. Not in Denver.

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 06:38 PM
I wouldn't say Tamba is declining at this point. He had 4 or 5 pressures on Romo. He was damn close to getting a sack on multiple attempts.

Just because he isn't getting the sack doesn't mean he's not putting heat on the QB.

Honestly, just from watching the game, barely noticed him. Can't say he's declining or not, as it's a very small sample size. But also can't say Poe is a dominant NT yet.

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 06:41 PM

You will in KC. Not in Denver, though. KC's secondary is still incredibly weak, as Flowers can not guard physical wide receivers. Will have to double team Optimus Prime most of the game.

KC's offense will have to improve. They're not beating Denver or any other top tier team with 17 points.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-16-2013, 06:59 PM

Congrats. How many are you planning on scoring?

Heyneck
09-16-2013, 07:04 PM
News flash: The Chiefs still suck!!!

Turds have gone against the Jags and an overrated Cowboy team. You know... the Cowboy team that had 6 turnovers from the GIANTS and still barely won.

You guys are just going through your own McDaniel's fase and have not realised it yet.

Pendejo
09-16-2013, 07:22 PM

That post is as re-assuring as a lullaby.

You would make an excellent nanny.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 09:46 PM
You will in KC. Not in Denver, though. KC's secondary is still incredibly weak, as Flowers can not guard physical wide receivers. Will have to double team Optimus Prime most of the game.

KC's offense will have to improve. They're not beating Denver or any other top tier team with 17 points.

Thomas is good, but Dez is elite. Dez is a dumbass, but he's a damn good player. Besides, Flowers will probably be on Decker.

Last year Flowers had a great game vs the Broncos in KC. Got a pick too.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 09:47 PM
News flash: The Chiefs still suck!!!

Turds have gone against the Jags and an overrated Cowboy team. You know... the Cowboy team that had 6 turnovers from the GIANTS and still barely won.

You guys are just going through your own McDaniel's fase and have not realised it yet.

Yeah because Reid is the the same kind of terrible coach as McDaniels LOL

broncosteven
09-16-2013, 09:49 PM

It looks like that because he is being blocked.

Props to the dude for executing when he is left unblocked.

He has been a factor so far in their 3-4 allowing them to rush 3 at times and still get pressure. He is not a Wilfork type player yet but in time he could be, even the chef's can't miss on 1st round picks all the time.

That said kFc hasn't played anyone of note yet. Dallas had that game on the road but bad playcalling, a bad drop, and turnovers killed them.

broncosteven
09-16-2013, 09:51 PM

But your O is going to score -2.

KCStud
09-16-2013, 09:52 PM
It looks like that because he is being blocked.

Props to the dude for executing when he is left unblocked.

He has been a factor so far in their 3-4 allowing them to rush 3 at times and still get pressure. He is not a Wilfork type player yet but in time he could be, even the chef's can't miss on 1st round picks all the time.

That said kFc hasn't played anyone of note yet. Dallas had that game on the road but bad playcalling, a bad drop, and turnovers killed them.

This is funny.

It's like saying the Giants had their game at home if they wouldn't have thrown all the INT's and played defense too!

Our defense owned the Cowboys from the 2nd quarter on.

Rolandftw
09-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Thomas is good, but Dez is elite. Dez is a dumbass, but he's a damn good player. Besides, Flowers will probably be on Decker.

Last year Flowers had a great game vs the Broncos in KC. Got a pick too.

Wait, are you saying Dez is elite but Thomas isn't?

And yeah, Flowers will probably be on Decker... unless he gets burned like he did in 2011, in which case, it was someone else's fault.

09-16-2013, 11:55 PM
This is what is coming for you, Donks.

http://i.imgur.com/nlmRJnN.gif

This ain't no Red Knight.

It's the Red Night, and you're all going to sleep soon.

Heyneck
09-17-2013, 12:16 AM

Look at how awful that rookie center makes Poe look like a stud. Lol.

Heyneck
09-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah because Reid is the the same kind of terrible coach as McDaniels LOL

nope... but McDaniels had a 6 game winning streak to start his tenure. Then everyone knew that all you had to do was take away the screen play and we would be screwed. Once A.Smith has to start catching up to other teams... you will be screwed.

09-17-2013, 12:22 AM
Look at how awful that rookie center makes Poe look like a stud. Lol.

Poe dominated a veteran center in Week 1.

He is a beast.

Heyneck
09-17-2013, 12:37 AM

He is a beast.

Hahahahahaha nothing... the Jags sucks. Worst team by far.Take your pills Bobo. Lets see him do it against PM or a good offensive line.

bronco militia
09-17-2013, 08:57 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/chrome-600x375.png

bronco militia
09-17-2013, 09:00 AM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle" data="http://www.kshb.com/video_player/swf/EndPlayVideoPlayer_v1_3_FP10_2.swf?v=040313_0" width="320" height="272"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kshb.com/video_player/swf/EndPlayVideoPlayer_v1_3_FP10_2.swf?v=040313_0"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allownetworking" value="all"><param name="wmode" value="opaque"><param name="flashvars" value="src=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.kshb.com%2Fvideo%2Fanvato% 2F2013%2F09%2F15%2FKansas_City_mom_on_a_mission_to _take_str_92088.mp4&plugin_vast=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fvideo_play er%2Fswf%2Fplugins%2FPluginEPAdIMA_v1_3_FP10_2.swf&vast_ads=true&vast_preRoll=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2FN60 88%2Fpfadx%2Fssp.kshb%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fchiefs %2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D1x1000%3Bpos% 3Dnative%3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3Dka nsas-city-mom-says-theres-no-room-for-strippers-at-arrowhead-stadium%3Bord%3D891142446547746700%3Frand%3D%25ran d%25&vast_postRoll=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2FN6 088%2Fpfadx%2Fssp.kshb%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fchief s%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D3x1000%3Bpos %3Dnative%3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3Dk ansas-city-mom-says-theres-no-room-for-strippers-at-arrowhead-stadium%3Bord%3D891142446547746700%3Frand%3D%25ran d%25&vast_overlay=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2FN60 88%2Fpfadx%2Fssp.kshb%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fchiefs %2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D320x40%3Bpos% 3Dnative%3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3Dka nsas-city-mom-says-theres-no-room-for-strippers-at-arrowhead-stadium%3Bord%3D891142446547746700%3Frand%3D%25ran d%25&plugin_omniture=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fvideo_ player%2Fswf%2Fplugins%2FPluginEndPlayOmniture_v1_ 3_FP10_2.swf&omniture_vidSegment=M&omniture_vidContent=video&omniture_debugTracking=false&omniture_account=ewstvnbcactionnews&omniture_visitorNamespace=ewstv&omniture_trackingServer=ewstv.112.2o7.net&omniture_trackingServerSecure=ewstv.102.122.2o7.ne t&omniture_vidID=0&omniture_id=video_player1&omniture_vidCategory=newsv&omniture_vidPubDate=2013_09_15&omniture_vidTitle=Kansas%20City%20mom%20on%20a%20m ission%20to%20take%20strippers%20out%20of%20Chiefs %20pre-game%20experience&plugin_cc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fvideo_player %2Fswf%2Fplugins%2FPluginEPCaption_v1_3_FP10_2.swf&cc_dfxp=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.kshb.com%2Fvideo%2Fanv ato%2F2013%2F09%2F15%2Fcaptions%2FKansas_City_mom_ on_a_mission_to_take_str_920880000.dfxp&epD=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.wcpo.com%2F&showMenu=true&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fdpp%2Fsports% 2Ffootball%2Fchiefs%2Fkansas-city-mom-says-theres-no-room-for-strippers-at-arrowhead-stadium&shareTitle=Kansas%20City%20mom%20says%20there's%20 no%20room%20for%20strippers%20at%20Arrowhead%20Sta dium&poster=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.kshb.com%2F%2Fphoto%2F2 013%2F09%2F15%2FKansas_City_mom_on_a_mission_to_ta ke_str_920880000_20130915173016_640_480.JPG&embed=true&toggleVideoCode=3&emailAction=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Femailactio n&vW=320&vH=240&cntrlH=32"></object>

BroncoBeavis
09-17-2013, 09:39 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3233953/fatguykc.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/9/17/4739464/very-large-royals-fan-dances-with-very-small-sweatshirt

bronco militia
09-17-2013, 09:43 AM

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/9/17/4739464/very-large-royals-fan-dances-with-very-small-sweatshirt

LOLLOL

Rohirrim
09-17-2013, 09:49 AM

This is why you don't marry your sister.

09-17-2013, 07:41 PM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563539_583267205046056_308548165_n.jpg

Tombstone RJ
09-17-2013, 08:15 PM

oh lawdy, could that pokes center suck any worse? LOL

broncosteven
09-17-2013, 09:32 PM

He is a beast.

You forgot to add that the vet center plays for the Jags.

broncosteven
09-17-2013, 09:32 PM

unblocked DT is unblocked.

Finger Roll
09-17-2013, 09:39 PM
The chiefs don't have the firepower on offense to keep up with Denver. It's not a good sign when your offense manages to only score 17 points at home against an average cowboy defense

09-17-2013, 11:55 PM
unblocked DT is unblocked.

The center tried, and failed, to block him.

It was a straight up raping of Dallas' center.

Just like Poe raped Brad Meester the week before.

SoCalBronco
09-18-2013, 12:04 AM

The Reid Knight!

Peoples Champ
09-18-2013, 10:34 AM
The chiefs don't have the firepower on offense to keep up with Denver. It's not a good sign when your offense manages to only score 17 points at home against an average cowboy defense

great point, i would say KC is average NFL team, a scary place to be because they wont be getting those top 5 picks anymore

bronco militia
09-23-2013, 11:22 AM
SOME THINGS THAT ANDY REID LOOKS LIKE:

from ksk

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/clifford-346x600.png

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Easybutton.jpg

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Koolaidman.png

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Redballoons.jpg

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Topper.png

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jupiter.jpg

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/09/things-andy-reid-looks-like.html

Kaylore
09-23-2013, 01:14 PM
LOL I like the Jupiter one.

bronco militia
09-23-2013, 01:15 PM

yeah, that's the best

orangeatheist
09-23-2013, 01:36 PM

Really? Cuz I sort of liked the Staples "Easy" button because at first glance it looks like a giant sized Andy-turd that got stuck in a toilet.

Kaylore
09-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Really? Cuz I sort of liked the Staples "Easy" button because at first glance it looks like a giant sized Andy-turd that got stuck in a toilet.

I think the expression on his face as the red spot on Jupiter reflects what I think the red spot on Jupiter would feel if it had feelings.

BroncoBeavis
09-23-2013, 04:03 PM
I think the expression on his face as the red spot on Jupiter reflects what I think the red spot on Jupiter would feel if it had feelings.

You'd think Mars with a Reidhead would've been easier. Then again, it's not the BIGGEST planet.

Agamemnon
09-23-2013, 06:07 PM

Err...is that supposed to be an impressive play?

rolandftw
09-24-2013, 01:20 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Road game at Tennessee only real obstacle in Chiefs way to 9-0 start.
They could easily be unbeaten going into bye week. Really!</p>&mdash; JACK HARRY (@JACKHARRYKSHB) <a href="https://twitter.com/JACKHARRYKSHB/statuses/382301212508307456">September 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Agamemnon
09-24-2013, 01:25 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Road game at Tennessee only real obstacle in Chiefs way to 9-0 start.
They could easily be unbeaten going into bye week. Really!</p>&mdash; JACK HARRY (@JACKHARRYKSHB) <a href="https://twitter.com/JACKHARRYKSHB/statuses/382301212508307456">September 24, 2013</a></blockquote>

Holy **** these people going full retard with the Chiefs hype.

09-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Err...is that supposed to be an impressive play?

What? He ****ing dominated the center.

Requiem
09-24-2013, 05:27 PM
What? He ****ing dominated the center.

Excuse Agememneron. His football IQ is limited.

razorwire77
09-24-2013, 06:13 PM
It's cute how Chef fan has transitioned very quickly from self-loathing bitter fan to chest pounding homer fan. Yes their defense is good. Yes their team is improved (8-8) a real possibility, but their offense is dog sh*t and it's an offensive driven league. You have Charles and you have Bowe and then you have a whole lotta crap to mediocre. Dexter McCluster? Donnie Avery? Lolerz. Von is going to do things to Eric Fisher that will probably get him suspended for another six games. And last but not least they have Captain Checkdown, Mr. Little Girl Tiny Hands himself running the whole show. Alex ****ing Smith is not beating a Peyton Manning team with Welker, Decker, Thomas, and Thomas to throw to. And they know this, which is why Chefplanet has all of these obsessive cheer-leading injuries threads that pop up week after week after week. They know that baring injury, a Manning rape-o-poloza is coming. And it's not going to be a gentle one either.

Tombstone RJ
09-24-2013, 07:07 PM
It's cute how Chef fan has transitioned very quickly from self-loathing bitter fan to chest pounding homer fan. Yes their defense is good. Yes their team is improved (8-8) a real possibility, but their offense is dog sh*t and it's an offensive driven league. You have Charles and you have Bowe and then you have a whole lotta crap to mediocre. Dexter McCluster? Donnie Avery? Lolerz. Von is going to do things to Eric Fisher that will probably get him suspended for another six games. And last but not least they have Captain Checkdown, Mr. Little Girl Tiny Hands himself running the whole show. Alex ****ing Smith is not beating a Peyton Manning team with Welker, Decker, Thomas, and Thomas to throw to. And they know this, which is why Chefplanet has all of these obsessive cheer-leading injuries threads that pop up week after week after week. They know that baring injury, a Manning rape-o-poloza is coming. And it's not going to be a gentle one either.

I loled!

cmhargrove
09-24-2013, 08:08 PM
The center tried, and failed, to block him.

It was a straight up raping of Dallas' center.

Just like Poe raped Brad Meester the week before.

Bob, seriously?

There is obvious miscommunication between Center, Right Guard, and the fullback #84. The Center lets Poe slide expecting the RG or FB to pick him up. The FB picks the outside threat instead of the inside threat. I think #84 blew the assignment, and Poe rushes in essentially unblocked.

It's not skill, nor talent, to run straight through a blown assignment. Even you could do it.

Poe is better this year, but you just picked a horrible clip to establish his "dominance.". He's just not that type of player yet.

Peoples Champ
09-24-2013, 08:25 PM

not impressed

broncosteven
09-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Holy **** these people going full retard with the Chiefs hype.

I heard some idiot on NFL Insiders on ESPN today say that the only team in the AFC that can match up to the Broncos is kFc.

He said that the chefs could cover all of our WR's and something about Eric Berry being soo good at jumping routes or something.

kFc can pass rush when they want to but they cannot stop the run, we have 3 backs that, when they protect the ball, will exploit their poor rush D. Flowers was beat like a drum vs Dez Bryant. The DT, Thomas, Decker, Welker, et all combo will destroy them.

Our D is not dominant but they control the LOS, we are the best vs the run and we have way more depth than kFc in the secondary. 5 yard Alex will not have the luxury of throwing short, our LB's can cover and tackle and we will have Von back by then.

It is nice to see kFc be good enough not to draft an impact player but to think they are going 9-0 and have a chance to beat us is laughable.

rolandftw
09-24-2013, 09:39 PM
To me, the Patriots are the team I'm most worried about. They have potentially an elite tight end (if healthy), an all around good defense, and an elite QB that's had a history of beating Peyton in the playoffs.

I could see the Colts and Ravens peak as the season goes on. The Texans and Bengals should be playoff teams, despite mediocre QB play

And then there's teams like the Dolphins and Chiefs, that are both 3-0, but both have a lot to prove before they're seen as legit.

The Chiefs beat the Cowboys by 1 point, at home and they're really the best the AFC has to offer? If so, hard to see Denver not being in the Super Bowl

KCStud
09-24-2013, 09:49 PM
To me, the Patriots are the team I'm most worried about. They have potentially an elite tight end (if healthy), an all around good defense, and an elite QB that's had a history of beating Peyton in the playoffs.

I could see the Colts and Ravens peak as the season goes on. The Texans and Bengals should be playoff teams, despite mediocre QB play

And then there's teams like the Dolphins and Chiefs, that are both 3-0, but both have a lot to prove before they're seen as legit.

The Chiefs beat the Cowboys by 1 point, at home and they're really the best the AFC has to offer? If so, hard to see Denver not being in the Super Bowl

Colts are a damn good team. Idk how anyone could not be impressed with how they played at SF.

09-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Poe is better this year, but you just picked a horrible clip to establish his "dominance.". He's just not that type of player yet.

He has four sacks, and the other night he beat his man and chased Vick into two more sacks.

He is going to be a dominant player.

bombay
09-24-2013, 10:41 PM
I hope we don't have guys at their forum acting this way.

Assuming they have a forum.

Br0nc0Buster
09-24-2013, 10:53 PM
While no doubt the Chefs are not complete garbage anymore

You cant just assume a month from now their defense will be playing like this

We should know our selves all too well
We once started out 6-0 with a dink dunk game manager qb that was carried by an impressive defense

We saw how that ended

Jetmeck
09-24-2013, 11:44 PM
I hope we don't have guys at their forum acting this way.

Assuming they have a forum.

We shouldn't have guys at their forum anymore than fatass should be here. Only one reason to go over there and it isnt for nice friendly football discussions.................

Jetmeck
09-24-2013, 11:45 PM
He has four sacks, and the other night he beat his man and chased Vick into two more sacks.

Yeah last year you said he sucked now in three games he is dominant.............LOL

rolandftw
09-25-2013, 12:00 AM

That's nice and all, but Robert Ayers has 3 sacks, and you don't hear too many Bronco fans talking about how he's dominant now. He's improved this year, like what was speculated in the offseason, but words like dominant should really be reserved until later in the season.

Jetmeck
09-25-2013, 12:01 AM
That's nice and all, but Robert Ayers has 3 sacks, and you don't hear too many Bronco fans talking about how he's dominant now. He's improved this year, like what was speculated in the offseason, but words like dominant should really be reserved until later in the season.

^ yup

Kaylore
09-25-2013, 08:06 AM
And sacking Vick is like saying you defended a Tim Tebow pass. No one thinks that's cool.

TonyR
09-25-2013, 08:13 AM
...You have Charles and you have Bowe...

And Bowe isn't really all the special, particularly with a garbage QB. Kind of like how our WRs weren't all that impactful with Tebow.

BroncoBeavis
09-25-2013, 09:08 AM
And here I thought this was a Chiefs suck thread.

TonyR
09-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Some comments from Greg Cosell on the Chiefs/Eagles game:

Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith is one of most tentative and uncertain quarterbacks in NFL. He rarely pulls the trigger on intermediate throws that are there. Smith left a number of plays on the field by not throwing the ball. It looked like he was afraid to let it loose.

The Chiefs are very limited with weapons in the passing game. At this point Donnie Avery is their best receiver. Dwayne Bowe looked very slow as a route runner, with no quickness at all. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/greg-cosell-film-study-patriots-offense-tom-brady-220718450--nfl.html

mwill07
09-25-2013, 10:39 AM

love how he is assuming Houston will be a cakewalk. I guess one thing they have going in their favor is 4 of their next 6 games at home.

NYG: looking to rebound, but have been playing like garbage so far.
@ TEN: 2-1, only loss was in OT to Houston.
oak: should be an easy win, but never over look divisional opponents.
HOU: should steamroll the Chiefs.
CLE: who the hell knows what direction this team is headed.
@BUF: should be an easy win, but Buffalo can be a tough place to play.

4-2 in their next 6 is an optimistic expectation, IMO.

Kaylore
09-25-2013, 11:11 AM
I've seen this from Chief fans before. 2005 they were talking super Bowl the first few games. There was a lot of optimism. Then the Broncos undressed them on national TV and they limped along until they finally pulled it together at the end of the season with 10 wins. Alas, they still missed the playoffs.

Point being the Chiefs are an average team where last year they were complete trash. The distance between last year and this years' average is so big, and the Chief fans are used to such crap, that they actually think they are awesome because to them they ARE awesome. It's like a trailer park resident staying in a Holiday Inn and thinking they're living large. "OH! Look at the shampoo AND lotion!"

They'll get knocked back down to Earth, and soon will grow bored and even resentful of captain dump-off.

broncosteven
10-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Some comments from Greg Cosell on the Chiefs/Eagles game:

Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith is one of most tentative and uncertain quarterbacks in NFL. He rarely pulls the trigger on intermediate throws that are there. Smith left a number of plays on the field by not throwing the ball. It looked like he was afraid to let it loose.

The Chiefs are very limited with weapons in the passing game. At this point Donnie Avery is their best receiver. Dwayne Bowe looked very slow as a route runner, with no quickness at all.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/greg-cosell-film-study-patriots-offense-tom-brady-220718450--nfl.html

After Geno going off on what was supposed to be a team contending for a SB maybe it is looking like kFc should have taken him over a struggling RT?

They might not be undefeated with Geno but they would have a young guy who can throw down field and is the model of QB that is popular in the NFL right now. Instead they have an old retread game manger (think Steve Bono 3.0) who in his last 3 games has thrown the same number of INT's as TD's.

kFc will not have a chance to win should they make the wildcard (here is hoping they pull a raider like fade down the stretch!) with their weak armed QB who pulls it down and runs as much as Tebow did. I guess Smith has to pull it down because it is not like Bowe gets open much, he only has 17 catches for 183 yards and 2 TD's off 31 Targets, that is a typical day for Thomas, Thomas, and Decker with Welker just a few yards behind them. So Glad kFc spent all that money locking up Bowe!

SonOfLe-loLang
10-08-2013, 01:19 PM
After Geno going off on what was supposed to be a team contending for a SB maybe it is looking like kFc should have taken him over a struggling RT?

They might not be undefeated with Geno but they would have a young guy who can throw down field and is the model of QB that is popular in the NFL right now. Instead they have an old retread game manger (think Steve Bono 3.0) who in his last 3 games has thrown the same number of INT's as TD's.

kFc will not have a chance to win should they make the wildcard (here is hoping they pull a raider like fade down the stretch!) with their weak armed QB who pulls it down and runs as much as Tebow did. I guess Smith has to pull it down because it is not like Bowe gets open much, he only has 17 catches for 183 yards and 2 TD's off 31 Targets, that is a typical day for Thomas, Thomas, and Decker with Welker just a few yards behind them. So Glad kFc spent all that money locking up Bowe!

Bob wanted Geno all along!

gunns
10-08-2013, 01:21 PM
The Chiefs were just 1-for-12 on third down conversions and just 1-for-4 in trips to the redzone against Tennessee. 5-0 is impressive, but those stats will bite them in the future.

Pick Six
10-08-2013, 02:19 PM
love how he is assuming Houston will be a cakewalk. I guess one thing they have going in their favor is 4 of their next 6 games at home.

NYG: looking to rebound, but have been playing like garbage so far.
@ TEN: 2-1, only loss was in OT to Houston.
oak: should be an easy win, but never over look divisional opponents.
HOU: should steamroll the Chiefs.
CLE: who the hell knows what direction this team is headed.
@BUF: should be an easy win, but Buffalo can be a tough place to play.

4-2 in their next 6 is an optimistic expectation, IMO.

The Raiders have actually won the last 6 games, at Arrowhead. It isn't a gimme game...

rolandftw
10-08-2013, 02:40 PM
If the Raiders don't turnover the ball, they have a legitimate shot. Their defense has been good, other then the game against Denver. Had a late lead in Indianapolis.

bowtown
10-08-2013, 03:31 PM
If the Raiders don't turnover the ball, they have a legitimate shot. Their defense has been good, other then the game against Denver. Had a late lead in Indianapolis.

I hope they tie.

BroncoBeavis
10-09-2013, 11:36 AM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/10/larry-johnson-now-strip-club-dj.html

Pick Six
10-09-2013, 01:28 PM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/10/larry-johnson-now-strip-club-dj.html

The article mentions 3 songs that are (apparently) typical, in a strip club. The first two I can see. Who the Hades plays Tears In Heaven, in a strip club? Hilarious!

BroncoBeavis
10-09-2013, 04:16 PM
The article mentions 3 songs that are (apparently) typical, in a strip club. The first two I can see. Who the Hades plays Tears In Heaven, in a strip club? Hilarious!

That one goes out to the lonely middle-aged mullet-clad Chiefs fans in the front row. LOL

Bronco Rob
10-28-2013, 12:51 PM
KC Wolf after he reads one of KC Dud's post @ The Mane.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2836/10536253373_2729b74602_o.gif

:thumbs:

broncosteven
10-28-2013, 12:57 PM
kFc still sucks, they just hide it behind a dink and dunk O and a pass rush.

orangeatheist
10-28-2013, 01:00 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xHaX8r-JvF4/SmisCOVNrwI/AAAAAAAAAA4/bmxpPeEPKgA/s320/hoover+vacuum4.jpg

broncosteven
10-28-2013, 06:24 PM
By winning their 8th game kFc has just lost their 2014 2nd round pick!

kFc will now give San Fran their 2013 2nd round pick along with their 2014 2nd round pick for a game manger who is afraid to throw the ball down the field.

This will prevent them from being able to move in the draft and add an impact playmaker they desperately need.

Does anyone think Alice Smith is worth 2 2nd round picks?

Even when winning they find ways to suck it up!

LOL

Peoples Champ
10-28-2013, 06:40 PM
in all seriousness, the chiefs really are not that good.

broncosteven
10-28-2013, 06:51 PM
in all seriousness, the chiefs really are not that good.

and by hamstringing themselves with the Alice Smith trade they are not going to get better in the offseason!

LOL

broncosteven
10-28-2013, 07:02 PM
The Alice Smith trade reminds me of the INSX lead singer who died from Autoerotic asphyxiation.

Reid knows he had the potential to kill the team and set it back 5 years but it felt so good to him to have a game manager QB who would not give away close games to bad teams that he couldn't stop himself.

Then he went out and dropped $56mill on Dwayne Bowe who out of 46 targets has only 26 catches, 302 yards and 2 TD's. Bowe's projected numbers are even funnier for a WR who was resigned to be a game breaking down field threat.

2 great "up grades" that won't help in the long term.

bowtown
10-28-2013, 07:52 PM
I can't wait until Von lines up across from Fisher. It's going to be a glorious display of rapeage.

Inkana7
10-28-2013, 07:59 PM
A cool thing about the chiefs: They have played some of the worst teams with the NFL starting backups or 3rd string QBs and are still struggling to beat them.

broncocalijohn
10-29-2013, 02:24 PM
By winning their 8th game kFc has just lost their 2014 2nd round pick!

kFc will now give San Fran their 2013 2nd round pick along with their 2014 2nd round pick for a game manger who is afraid to throw the ball down the field.

This will prevent them from being able to move in the draft and add an impact playmaker they desperately need.

Does anyone think Alice Smith is worth 2 2nd round picks?

Even when winning they find ways to suck it up!

LOL

I want to know how they give up a 2013 second round pick when we are in October and that draft is already done?

Also, I doubt KC is crying about the 2nd round pick when they are undefeated half way through the season after being the 2nd worst team last season.

10-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I can't wait until Von lines up across from Fisher. It's going to be a glorious display of rapeage.

http://i.imgur.com/yDs4Ne4.gif

bronco militia
10-29-2013, 02:33 PM
I want to know how they give up a 2013 second round pick when we are in October and that draft is already done?

Also, I doubt KC is crying about the 2nd round pick when they are undefeated half way through the season after being the 2nd worst team last season.

the trade happened before the 2013 draft

rolandftw
10-29-2013, 02:35 PM

It was a clause in the Alex Smith deal. 8 or more wins and it's a 2nd round pick. Less then that, it's a 3rd round pick.

But yeah, doubt too many KC fans are particularly upset with losing another 2nd round pick for a team that is 8-0. If they fall off a lot and don't win a playoff game, then fans will be upset

broncosteven
10-29-2013, 03:29 PM
It was a clause in the Alex Smith deal. 8 or more wins and it's a 2nd round pick. Less then that, it's a 3rd round pick.

But yeah, doubt too many KC fans are particularly upset with losing another 2nd round pick for a team that is 8-0. If they fall off a lot and don't win a playoff game, then fans will be upset

They are not going to be upset until the draft when they are hamstrung and are limited at what they can get on day 1 (or is it day 2 now?).

They will be upset next year when they play a tougher schedule and their QB cannot push the ball down the field.

They will not be able to pick a legit QBOTF for a couple more years.

rolandftw
10-29-2013, 05:00 PM
They are not going to be upset until the draft when they are hamstrung and are limited at what they can get on day 1 (or is it day 2 now?).

They will be upset next year when they play a tougher schedule and their QB cannot push the ball down the field.

They will not be able to pick a legit QBOTF for a couple more years.

It is day 2 now. Anyways, it's only an issue if they don't have playoff success. If they don't win a playoff game, then the fan base is probably not going to be happy spending two 2nd round picks on Smith.

Schedule should be harder next year, although a lot of what has happened with KC is more related to odd circumstances then just playing piss poor teams. Would think nobody would be as lucky as they have been for a 2nd straight year, or for even the 2nd half of this season

They should still draft a QB in the first 3 rounds

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-29-2013, 05:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yDs4Ne4.gif

Bring on the punts.

KC most punts in opposing teams territory than any other team. That's efficient. Not.

KCStud
10-29-2013, 05:50 PM
It is day 2 now. Anyways, it's only an issue if they don't have playoff success. If they don't win a playoff game, then the fan base is probably not going to be happy spending two 2nd round picks on Smith.

Schedule should be harder next year, although a lot of what has happened with KC is more related to odd circumstances then just playing piss poor teams. Would think nobody would be as lucky as they have been for a 2nd straight year, or for even the 2nd half of this season

They should still draft a QB in the first 3 rounds

Lot of good QB's coming out this year.

boltaneer
10-29-2013, 05:59 PM

And a lot of teams who will need to draft a QB next year...

mennonite
10-29-2013, 06:02 PM

That's what I've been saying.

/Dexter Manley

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-29-2013, 06:14 PM
And a lot of teams who will need to draft a QB next year...

I think around 4 could go in the top 10

Bronco
10-29-2013, 07:43 PM
I think around 4 could go in the top 10

Bridgewater, hundley, mariotta, then who? Manziel, the fresno state dude, or the brodie 2.0 kid from alabama?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
10-29-2013, 08:00 PM
Bridgewater, hundley, mariotta, then who? Manziel, the fresno state dude, or the brodie 2.0 kid from alabama?

I think Boyd might climb the charts come that time.

broncosteven
10-29-2013, 08:14 PM

Too bad with their "success" all the good ones will be gone before kFc picks somewhere around 20.

Plus they need a couple Playmaking WR's and lots more OL help along with a RB to spell Charles.

I bet their fanbase would explode if they used their 1st on a QBOTF who wouldn't contribute for a few years as they are in win now mode with Alice at the helm.

theAPAOps5
10-29-2013, 08:21 PM
That's what I've been saying.

/Dexter Manley

That was the most awkward radio sound I have heard in a long time. The best was the first reaction from the host, OHOH!

Then they totally did their best to control the damage and try to get Manly to apologize, followed by a quick "well it was good to see and bye"

KCStud
10-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Too bad with their "success" all the good ones will be gone before kFc picks somewhere around 20.

Plus they need a couple Playmaking WR's and lots more OL help along with a RB to spell Charles.

I bet their fanbase would explode if they used their 1st on a QBOTF who wouldn't contribute for a few years as they are in win now mode with Alice at the helm.

you must be great with kids..

rolandftw
10-29-2013, 09:26 PM

KC should try to trade up to land one of them. Nothing wrong with Alex Smith as a stop gap, but in all likelihood, there will come a time when Andy Reid will wish he had a guy behind center that was a bit more versatile.

boltaneer
10-29-2013, 11:09 PM
KC should try to trade up to land one of them. Nothing wrong with Alex Smith as a stop gap, but in all likelihood, there will come a time when Andy Reid will wish he had a guy behind center that was a bit more versatile.

The three teams currently with the worst records are the Jaguars, Buccaneers and Vikings and they're all going to want QBs. The Browns are also going to want a QB and will be picking much earlier than the Chiefs and they have the ammo to trade up.

A little further down the list, the Texans and Cardinals will likely be looking or a QB and even the Bears might be if they let Cutler walk as a free agent.

The way it's looking, that's probably going to be four QBs in the top ten. KC is going to be stuck with Alex Smith for at least another year unless they get lucky taking a flyer on someone later in the draft but that's unlikely.

mwill07
10-30-2013, 05:57 AM
The three teams currently with the worst records are the Jaguars, Buccaneers and Vikings and they're all going to want QBs. The Browns are also going to want a QB and will be picking much earlier than the Chiefs and they have the ammo to trade up.

A little further down the list, the Texans and Cardinals will likely be looking or a QB and even the Bears might be if they let Cutler walk as a free agent.

The way it's looking, that's probably going to be four QBs in the top ten. KC is going to be stuck with Alex Smith for at least another year unless they get lucky taking a flyer on someone later in the draft but that's unlikely.

it would help KC's ability to trade up if they had a 2nd rounder. Pretty much the only way they will be able to trade into the top 10 will be by mortgaging the 2015 draft.

Tombstone RJ
10-30-2013, 11:30 AM

the Bucs have Glennon who they just drafted and I think once Shiano is gone, Glennon will get another shot with a new coach. It's really hard to say it's just lousy QB play in TB because of the coaching situation.

As for the Vikes they probably will want another QB as Ponder looks like he's a bust but that's two first round QBs in the last like 3 years? Perhaps the Vikes go after Cutler instead? :wiggle:

rolandftw
10-30-2013, 12:10 PM

I'm not sure 3 QB's go 1-3 in this draft. We'll see I guess. Clearly, there are a lot of teams that need better QB play, just not sure they'll find that in this draft after Bridgewater

NYBroncoManiac
10-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Or, maybe, Cutler goes to the Chefs :wiggle:

Rabb
10-30-2013, 12:32 PM

Isn't there some ridiculous stat with KC and their success with drafted QBs versus free agents?

boltaneer
10-30-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm not sure 3 QB's go 1-3 in this draft. We'll see I guess. Clearly, there are a lot of teams that need better QB play, just not sure they'll find that in this draft after Bridgewater

Teams get desperate. That's why guys like Ponder, Locker and Gabbert get pushed up in the draft.

Not saying three quarterbacks will go 1-3. There could be some trade downs but I don't think KC will have the ammo to move up into the top 10 or so to get them.

broncosteven
11-17-2013, 01:03 PM
kFc should trade Oakland their 2nd round pick in 2014 for mCgloin, Dude is balling chucking the ball downfield.

Oh snap, they don't have a 2nd round pick this year...

Maybe they can give the butt-pirates a 6th for Pryor.

ScottXray
11-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Mannion out of Oregon State is going to do well if he comes out. hell, if he had a run game he'd be deadly this year. I think he moves to the NFL well as a pocket QB
after a year or two.

There are a whole lot of good QBs this year, but there are going to be a lot taken early.

Rausch 2.0
11-17-2013, 02:09 PM
kFc should trade Oakland their 2nd round pick in 2014 for mCgloin, Dude is balling chucking the ball downfield.

Oh snap, they don't have a 2nd round pick this year...

Maybe they can give the butt-pirates a 6th for Pryor.

Because Pryor is good?...:saywhat:

PeytonLover
11-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Awesome thread! Can't wait till next year when the Donkos win 5 games after Payton retires.

ScottXray
11-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Awesome thread! Can't wait till next year when the Donkos win 5 games after Payton retires.

Unfortunately for you, Peyton is not retiring this year. He will be back again next year and possibly/probably the year after. The man is a competitor that won't let a few dings make him think about retiring. He came to the Broncos because he thinks that is where he can win a SB or two and there is no evidence that that is not a possibility anytime soon.

broncosteven
11-17-2013, 10:09 PM
kFc SUCKS!

KCStud
11-17-2013, 10:10 PM
Gotta love Brokebacksteven giving Manning a BJ after winning their SB!

orangeatheist
11-17-2013, 10:15 PM

Excuse me? Everyone who's played Denver this year plays as if it's their Superbowl. KC tonight was no different. Who sucks? You and your fraud team, do, KCScum! That's right! YOU'RE HAPPY WITH A 10 POINT LOSS!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

broncosteven
11-17-2013, 10:15 PM

Got to love that your pass rushers have not had a sack in 3 straight games.

I see a 5 game slide in the cards for kFc now.

ZachKC
11-17-2013, 10:20 PM
I see a 5 game slide in the cards for kFc now.

Haha, what?

GreatBronco16
11-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Haha, what?

It could very well happen. Well unless your defense wakes back up and starts putting up 14 points a game again. Cause you can't count on your offense to do much of chit.

Kaylore
11-17-2013, 10:25 PM
KC's offense has been figured out. Alex Smith can't throw down field.

Taco John
11-17-2013, 10:27 PM
That's not a very good team. It really showed when they needed to start passing, and at best had a bunch of gimmicks to throw at us... A swing pass on the outside... Some silly Alex Smith running play, etc.

KC has a decent defense, but their team doesn't match up well against a team that can score, because once they get down by 10 points, they're hopelessly lost on what to do to control the game.

ZachKC
11-17-2013, 10:28 PM
It could very well happen. Well unless your defense wakes back up and starts putting up 14 points a game again. Cause you can't count on your offense to do much of chit.

You guys are funny.

Kaylore
11-17-2013, 10:28 PM
They're a good defense. They made some stops. Got a turnover. And were close to a few others. But their offense is putrid. Alex Smith continued his crappy passing average. He had like 5 yards per pass, which should put him at 31st in the league.

ZachKC
11-17-2013, 10:30 PM
They're a good defense. They made some stops. Got a turnover. And were close to a few others. But their offense is putrid. Alex Smith continued his crappy passing average. He had like 5 yards per pass, which should put him at 31st in the league.

Meh, the skill players around him failed him way too much.

Agamemnon
11-17-2013, 10:31 PM
They are decent. Nothing more. A 9-7 team that somehow went 9-0 to start the season. Still don't fully understand how that happened. It took a D game from us to beat them by 10. The Chargers are a better team in my opinion. Just not as lucky.

Peoples Champ
11-17-2013, 10:32 PM
They are decent. Nothing more. A 9-7 team that somehow went 9-0 to start the season. Still don't fully understand how that happened. It took a D game from us to beat them by 10. The Chargers are a better team in my opinion. Just not as lucky.

agree. Chargers are a better all around team.

ZachKC
Nothing about this game made me think we won't win in Kansas City.

Action
Peyton's Head ‏@PeytonsHead 8m
Asking Papa John to offer a "Kansas City" special in Denver tonight. You get a large pizza for $8.75. But we only accept $9. No quarterback.

ZachKC
11-17-2013, 10:33 PM
agree. Chargers are a better all around team.

We will just have to take your word for it I suppose! Reality doesn't match but its the internet so that is ok.

Rohirrim
11-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Nothing about this game made me think we won't win in Kansas City.

Like Jesse Jackson says, "Keep hope alive!"

bronco militia
11-18-2013, 08:18 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/kcperfect-591x600.png

24champ
11-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Chargers will win this week, Chefs have been figured out.

TonyR
11-18-2013, 09:03 AM
KC has a decent defense, but their team doesn't match up well against a team that can score, because once they get down by 10 points, they're hopelessly lost on what to do to control the game.

The thing is, there just aren't very many teams good enough to put them in that hole. It wasn't even easy for the Broncos to do it and we have the best O in the league. KC's "formula" will work more than it doesn't. Next game in KC will be interesting...

jmz313
11-18-2013, 09:03 AM
have the chiefs really just been figured out? Isn't what really happened is that an average or better caliber QB did not give them free points? They were figured out in week 3. The D had just out executed the College quality QB they faced.

Good D, Decent ST, Complete game management / Don't F it up Offense that prays for short fields and Defensive scores so they can keep celebrating.

Bronco Boy
11-18-2013, 09:51 AM

Agree. Typical Letdown/Look Ahead Sandwich.

Kaylore
11-18-2013, 10:23 AM

It's a must win game for the Boltz. And they win games they shouldn't so it would not shock me if Phyllis upset the Chiefs at home.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2013, 10:25 AM
I still have yet to understand why KCasshole keeps calling this "our super bowl." We weren't 0-9 coming into this game. You lost to a better team.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2013, 10:25 AM
have the chiefs really just been figured out? Isn't what really happened is that an average or better caliber QB did not give them free points? They were figured out in week 3. The D had just out executed the College quality QB they faced.

Good D, Decent ST, Complete game management / Don't F it up Offense that prays for short fields and Defensive scores so they can keep celebrating.

There's nothing to figure out with them. They just got beat by the better team.

Eldorado
11-18-2013, 10:45 AM
It's a must win game for the Boltz. And they win games they shouldn't so it would not shock me if Phyllis upset the Chiefs at home.

I would be completely floored (but very, very happy!) if the chargers pull off that upset. KC is a much better team than SD. The chargers just lost to Miami, for ****s sake.

broncosteven
11-18-2013, 12:35 PM

It was clear that our O was holding back to protect Manning's injury. We ran enough to hold their DOMINANT pass rushers (who haven't had a sack in 3 straight games) at the LOS and look run 1st. When Houston did attempt to get into a run stop KM stiff armed him to the ground like a rag doll.

I am hoping Manning's ankle continues to improve so we can unleash the pass game at Analhead. kFc threw everything they had at us D wise and now we know that Cooper is overrated and Flowers can be beat, Smith had one good play but was beaten as well. It is now in their DL's head that they were contained and a non-factor all night.

I expect their crowd to be out of the game considering the fact they will be coming off a loss to the Chargers and on a 2 game slide. We should be up 35 after the start of the 3rd quarter and there will be a mass exodus of Camero's out of the parking lot.

I like how our coaches setup kFc like this is a 15 round boxing match and let them try to do what they do best, we took that away early, forced them to throw down field which they had some limited success with but all they had at the end of the game needing 2 scores was a QB who knows he can run farther than he can throw.

TonyR
11-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Barnwell on Reid's questionable/bad decisions to kick the FG on 4th and goal from the 1 with 2:55 left in the 2nd, and to punt from our 43 on 4th and 7 with 11:58 left in the 4th.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9995017/bill-barnwell-nfl-coaches-week-11 (scroll towards the end of article)

Beantown Bronco
11-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Barnwell on Reid's questionable/bad decisions to kick the FG on 4th and goal from the 1 with 2:55 left in the 2nd, and to punt from our 43 on 4th and 7 with 11:58 left in the 4th.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9995017/bill-barnwell-nfl-coaches-week-11 (scroll towards the end of article)

Surprised they didn't mention the kickoff after their last TD instead of on-side kicking it. I thought that was a big time mistake too.

TheReverend
11-18-2013, 02:23 PM
I would be completely floored (but very, very happy!) if the chargers pull off that upset. KC is a much better team than SD. The chargers just lost to Miami, for ****s sake.

I think the Chargers are the better football team with inferior coaching that have experienced worse circumstances.

Eldorado
11-18-2013, 02:31 PM
I think the Chargers are the better football team with inferior coaching that have experienced worse circumstances.

But in KC? Didn't Miami just prove a good defense and a not ****ty offense beats SD?

broncosteven
11-18-2013, 02:56 PM
But in KC? Didn't Miami just prove a good defense and a not ****ty offense beats SD?

It is a divisional game. kFc hasn't had a sack in 3 straight games, Charles had 70 all purpose yards vs us.

SD was very physical with us, if they play that physical and do not make any mistakes I could see them pull off the upset on the road.

kFc didn't have one screen that worked last night. They had to go down field because we took away their dink and dunk game and even when Alice managed to get a good pass down field his bad WR's dropped the ball.

If SD does the same type of things and Rivers can have success down field with Gates like we got out of both Thomas's kFc fans will be filing out before the start of the 4th quarter like the good old days.

broncosteven
11-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Anyone else notice how the coverage on kFc has totally dried up? Despite multiple injuries on both their OL and DL ESPN NFL Insiders and NFL Live hasn't mentioned kFc since breaking down their loss to Denver Sunday night.

Everyone knows that

kFc SUCKS!

Rabb
11-22-2013, 07:11 AM
Anyone else notice how the coverage on kFc has totally dried up? Despite multiple injuries on both their OL and DL ESPN NFL Insiders and NFL Live hasn't mentioned kFc since breaking down their loss to Denver Sunday night.

Everyone knows that

kFc SUCKS!

We will know all we need (and probably already did) to know about them in the next 2 weeks. The thing I like is, it silenced the trolls for a little while.

Peoples Champ
11-22-2013, 12:17 PM

Everyone knows that

kFc SUCKS!

i did notice that. KC is irrelevent now.

Kaylore
11-22-2013, 01:30 PM

That's funny. I see it as the total opposite. I think they're an average football team that good coaching has made competitive. They've eliminated the penalties and mistakes they were making last year. Turnovers are down and they don't make big mistakes to beat themselves anymore. They just don't have any playmakers - but they execute. Their receiving corps is ok. Both lines are playing over their head, their linebackers are just ok, and they have one good player in their secondary.

bronco militia
11-22-2013, 01:52 PM
That's funny. I see it as the total opposite. I think they're an average football team that good coaching has made competitive. They've eliminated the penalties and mistakes they were making last year. Turnovers are down and they don't make big mistakes to beat themselves anymore. They just don't have any playmakers - but they execute. Their receiving corps is ok. Both lines are playing over their head, their linebackers are just ok, and they have one good player in their secondary.

I agree

I also think the Chorfs are going to kill Phillis this week

KCStud
11-22-2013, 03:47 PM
It was clear that our O was holding back to protect Manning's injury. We ran enough to hold their DOMINANT pass rushers (who haven't had a sack in 3 straight games) at the LOS and look run 1st. When Houston did attempt to get into a run stop KM stiff armed him to the ground like a rag doll.

I am hoping Manning's ankle continues to improve so we can unleash the pass game at Analhead. kFc threw everything they had at us D wise and now we know that Cooper is overrated and Flowers can be beat, Smith had one good play but was beaten as well. It is now in their DL's head that they were contained and a non-factor all night.

I expect their crowd to be out of the game considering the fact they will be coming off a loss to the Chargers and on a 2 game slide. We should be up 35 after the start of the 3rd quarter and there will be a mass exodus of Camero's out of the parking lot.

I like how our coaches setup kFc like this is a 15 round boxing match and let them try to do what they do best, we took that away early, forced them to throw down field which they had some limited success with but all they had at the end of the game needing 2 scores was a QB who knows he can run farther than he can throw.

It's really sad that you don't understand the game and look at it through orange and blue glasses at all times

broncocalijohn
11-22-2013, 03:50 PM
I agree

I also think the Chorfs are going to kill Phillis this week

Chiefs will win. Chargers do everything wrong in the 4th quarter to win games they should win. They might have a lead late in this game and still lose by 10 points. It is how the Chargers roll. Anyone thinks differently are not noticing their step back from being a good team. It started early with the Texans game and more examples against the Dolphins. They are not going to the playoffs.

Tombstone RJ
11-22-2013, 03:54 PM
I was just scanning the last few pages of this thread when it all of a sudden hit me: chiefs still suck.

KCStud
11-22-2013, 03:58 PM

LB's are just okay? Haha okay. 3 pro bowlers out of 4 LB's is "just okay". Oh man. Comedy Central right there

rolandftw
11-22-2013, 04:02 PM
LB's are just okay? Haha okay. 3 pro bowlers out of 4 LB's is "just okay". Oh man. Comedy Central right there

He was talking about the Chargers.

Smiling Assassin27
11-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Chargers had pro bowl linebackers??

Irish Stout
11-22-2013, 04:42 PM

It's really sad that you don't understand the game and look at it through ketchup and mustard glasses at all times

Gelding Horse
11-22-2013, 04:53 PM
It's really sad that you don't understand the game and look at it through ketchup and mustard glasses at all times

This is actually pretty hilarious and I'm a Chiefs fan!

Br0nc0Buster
11-22-2013, 04:57 PM
It's really sad that you don't know how to read

fyp

KCStud
11-22-2013, 05:22 PM

minus 1 point for the failed attempt at being funny

Requiem
11-22-2013, 05:38 PM
KCPud fail.

Rabb
11-22-2013, 05:38 PM

minus your entire life for being a pathetic loser

Kaylore
11-22-2013, 05:49 PM
That's Sheepstud right there. So insecure about other fans not jerking off his team he trips over his own dick defending the chargers linebackers.

Houshyamama
11-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Cute Chiefs fans, just adorable:

http://i.imgur.com/AwkplXA.png?1

rolandftw
11-22-2013, 06:02 PM
It's sad when people in Missouri are smarter then people in Kansas. Stupid Kansas.

broncocalijohn
11-22-2013, 06:30 PM

minus 10 points for coming to a Broncos website and failing to notice he was speaking of the Chargers....and also stating the Chiefs will win.

Keep bringing nothing to the table.

colorado jones
11-22-2013, 06:35 PM
That's Sheepstud right there. So insecure about other fans not jerking off his team he trips over his own dick defending the chargers linebackers.

What dick?!?

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-22-2013, 07:30 PM

You just look pathetic right now.

KCStud
11-22-2013, 07:57 PM
minus your entire life for being a pathetic loser

I live a wonderful, fulfilling life. But thanks for asking.

GreatBronco16
11-22-2013, 08:02 PM

And Taco John thanks you for this. Please spend some more of the fulfilling life around here.

BlitzingDog
11-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Hail ya

RedskinBronco
11-23-2013, 08:38 AM

If you have such a fulfilling life why do you crave being on a rival's message board 24/7?

Jetmeck
11-23-2013, 10:05 AM
If you have such a fulfilling life why do you crave being on a rival's message board 24/7?

That is a good question and BTW I also beleive it is wrong for any Bronco fans to do that too.

Some people enjoy the hunt more than the kill. He enjoys aggravating
everyone even though he is getting his ass handed to him especially this week.

Least he came around, about 98% of those Chief troll losers vanished.

Still everyone should know when to quit at some point.

frerottenextelway
11-23-2013, 10:16 AM
I like how KC was pretty much non competitive with us and much of the media and announcers made it seem like some big achievement for them. I for one, can't wait for the rematch.

Drunken.Broncoholic2
11-23-2013, 10:26 AM
That is a good question and BTW I also beleive it is wrong for any Bronco fans to do that too.

Some people enjoy the hunt more than the kill. He enjoys aggravating
everyone even though he is getting his ass handed to him especially this week.

Least he came around, about 98% of those Chief troll losers vanished.

Still everyone should know when to quit at some point.

I don't think he gets along with his own kind. I rarely see him conversing with another chiefs fan here, and I don't see any making an effort to even try and back up his stupidity. All those new profiles haven't even posted though. Bunch of bandwagon chumps.

CEH
11-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Funny just realized both CHEFS TDs last week were aided by 3 defensive penalties on each drive

Stop the turnovers and dumb penalties and I don't see how KC can beat Denver straight up

Peoples Champ
11-23-2013, 07:49 PM
I like how KC was pretty much non competitive with us and much of the media and announcers made it seem like some big achievement for them. I for one, can't wait for the rematch.

Life is good when just hanging with the broncos is a victory for opposing teams.

Eldorado
11-24-2013, 02:45 PM

Welp. Guess I'm happy!

broncosteven
11-24-2013, 02:46 PM
2 game slide

kFc is back to sucking.

Their D is tumbling down from the top of the stats to meh, and they did it at HOME.

I see a good 6 game slide, if not a full 7 especially with a middling D that will be facing starting QB's the rest of year.

bronco militia
12-09-2013, 08:05 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/chiefscalp.jpeg

http://deadspin.com/restaurant-chain-apologizes-for-racist-sign-about-chief-1479329417

Ha!

Peoples Champ
12-09-2013, 08:19 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/chiefscalp.jpeg

http://deadspin.com/restaurant-chain-apologizes-for-racist-sign-about-chief-1479329417

Ha!

I was just about to post a thread for this. Chiefs fans have no class. First cheering their own player last year getting carried off the field last year with a head injury, and now this? You stay classy kansas city.

broncosteven
12-10-2013, 02:38 PM
What kFc fans will be doing in the 3rd quarter of their Wild card game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2NUSlrIs-2I#t=88

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/watch-where-you-park-your-camaro-at-a-muddin-event/

Hugh Jasole
12-10-2013, 03:39 PM

He wasn't asking.

KCStud
12-10-2013, 03:41 PM
I see a good 6 game slide, if not a full 7 especially with a middling D that will be facing starting QB's the rest of year.

Good call

BroncoBeavis
12-10-2013, 03:45 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/09/17/RoyalsFan.gif

KCStud
12-10-2013, 03:48 PM
What kFc fans will be doing in the 3rd quarter of their Wild card game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2NUSlrIs-2I#t=88

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/watch-where-you-park-your-camaro-at-a-muddin-event/

Broncos fans are vacant in the stadium too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/409829349202735104

GreatBronco16
12-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Broncos fans are vacant in the stadium too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/409829349202735104

LOL Keep trying dud.

broncosteven
12-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Good call

I was half right plus there are 3 games yet to go so if they lose their last 3 then I am mostly right and you heard it here first.