PDA

View Full Version : Ubaldo plunks Tulo on elbow, Tulo could miss time

campocorto
04-01-2012, 04:25 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_20303434/ubaldo-jimenez-drills-troy-tulowitzki-benches-clear-tulo-leaves-elbow-injury

In today's Cactus League game at Talking Stick, former Rockie Ubaldo Jimenez drilled Troy Tulowitzki on the elbow and he left the game due to injury. Words were exchanged and benches cleared. Tulo is getting x-rays done on his elbow, there is fear he will miss time.

The Rockies are going to contact the Commissioner's office and demand that Ubaldo receive suspension. It appears like an intentional plunking after Tulo ripped Ubaldo through the media recently.

OBF1
04-01-2012, 04:33 PM
okay

Houshyamama
04-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Ubaldo was a flash in the pan, glad to see him gone.

Dr. Broncenstein
04-01-2012, 04:43 PM
He must have called the guy a cahk sucker.

RhymesayersDU
04-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Ubaldo was a flash in the pan, glad to see him gone.

This. What a douchebag.

spdirty
04-01-2012, 05:47 PM
****in asshole!

Irish Stout
04-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Anyone actually see the bench clearing brawl after?

UberBroncoMan
04-01-2012, 06:00 PM
I always thought he was a soft spoken guy...never knew he had such a vindictive mean streak to him.

So much for hoping he did well after being traded.

SpringStein
04-01-2012, 06:30 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/ubaldo-jimenez-drills-troy-tulowitzki-bad-blood-former-231241754.html;_ylt=AjshCJTSTwFBAg7vjnfN_IM5nYcB

DomCasual
04-01-2012, 06:53 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/ubaldo-jimenez-drills-troy-tulowitzki-bad-blood-former-231241754.html;_ylt=AjshCJTSTwFBAg7vjnfN_IM5nYcB

"The righthander was tagged for six runs over 4 1/3 innings of work and exited the game to a shower of boos from the pro-Rockies crowd at Salt River Fields. "

I loved Ubaldo. That said, the bolded part above isn't something I'll miss. Enjoy sucking in the armpit of America, asshole.

Seriously, what a douche. Tulo only commented after Ubaldo started running his mouth. Shut up, and do your job.

crush17
04-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Effin douchecanoe.

BroncoMan4ever
04-01-2012, 09:43 PM
"The righthander was tagged for six runs over 4 1/3 innings of work and exited the game to a shower of boos from the pro-Rockies crowd at Salt River Fields. "

I loved Ubaldo. That said, the bolded part above isn't something I'll miss. Enjoy sucking in the armpit of America, a-hole.

Seriously, what a douche. Tulo only commented after Ubaldo started running his mouth. Shut up, and do your job.

i agree on this. although as a Rockies fan, Tulo is somewhat of a douchebag himself.

besides the best talent on the team is CarGo.

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 06:04 AM
A team with Jamie Moyer in the starting rotation and the fans are glad Jimenez is gone? Heard it all now...

Kaylore
04-02-2012, 06:16 AM
Jamie Moyer is the man. He might not have what he did, but I love that guy.

RhymesayersDU
04-02-2012, 06:31 AM
A team with Jamie Moyer in the starting rotation and the fans are glad Jimenez is gone? Heard it all now...

Oh our resident Cleveland homer chimes in. You'll see him get lit up soon enough. He had a great one season but his on field performance since has been undeniably poor.

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Oh our resident Cleveland homer chimes in. You'll see him get lit up soon enough. He had a great one season but his on field performance since has been undeniably poor.

How's Alex White panning out?

bendog
04-02-2012, 07:54 AM
How's Alex White panning out?

About as well as Jimenez. enjoy

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 08:02 AM
About as well as Jimenez. enjoy

Jimenez made the 25 man roster on a better pitching staff, just funny how opinions change just because he's not on the Rockies anymore.

These things happen in baseball all the time, Tulo had to know it was coming...bad blood between the two and something like this was bound to take place. X-rays were negative on Tulo which is good, this will be forgotten about in a day or two.

bendog
04-02-2012, 08:05 AM
dude, it was bush. the guy's a ****.

And his fastball is trending down. You guys got jobbed. give it a rest.

And frankly after that act, I hope the guy's arm falls off.

spdirty
04-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Jimenez made the 25 man roster on a better pitching staff, just funny how opinions change just because he's not on the Rockies anymore.

a bad cuticle put him out for about a month. His fastball isn't anything near the high 90s-100s with movement that it was first half of 2010. If it was he'd still be here. Now it's mid to low 90s with no movement. See his last outing for proof.

He's a flash in the pan who's flash has flickered out. Thanks for Drew Pomeranz. We won the trade just by getting something for his sorry ass before he had no trade value.

milehighJC
04-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Disappointing. Jimenez gets ticked in 2010 because he didnt get paid like Tulo and Cargo, and plays poorly (who knows if the two are related). Tulo runs his mouth in the offseason (SURPRISE!). Jimenez throws a bean ball at him on the first pitch of his first at bat. Comes at the plate calling him out. Tulo calls him names. Bench clears. Tracy says he is going to tell on Jimenez.

Wow, sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds to me.

Jimenez, get over yourself. You were not playing at a level that called for tearing up your existing contract and signing a new one. You played GREAT, but didnt show that it was sustainable.

Tulo, shut your yap. Act like you have been here before. You got your money, earn it on the field.

Tracy - REALLY? Do what you want with MLB, but keep it out of the press. Worst thing you have seen in 35 years of baseball? Wow, havent seen much have you?

Had been thinking about buying a mini plan this year, but this is not helping the Rockies case.

Probably a good thing the Indians and Rockies dont play inter-league here in the regular season, with a bunch of overpaid hot headed spoiled brats playing Im sure Jimenez would get a bean ball on the first pitch he would take - which is exactly the WRONG answer.

Its freakin spring ball... get a grip!

jc

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 08:15 AM
dude, it was bush. the guy's a ****.

And his fastball is trending down. You guys got jobbed. give it a rest.

And frankly after that act, I hope the guy's arm falls off.

His fastball has been hitting 96 mph in spring training, which is up from where it was last year.

And for the Tribe getting jobbed, How? I thought they did at first but with White pretty much flaming out along with Ubaldo having a salary-friendly contract, it was a good deal for both sides( since i still think Pomeranz is gonna be a top of rotation starter.)

I went back and read the thread last year when Ubaldo got traded, Rockies fans were not happy that he was traded, some said "this sucks but needed the help in farm", but there wasn't anyone pumped that he got dealt. Now that he's gone, he was nothing but a flash in the pan with a deteriorating fastball that just gets lit up constantly.

Still not thrilled that Pomeranz was in the deal, but i dont see how that is getting jobbed.

milehighJC
04-02-2012, 08:22 AM
I went back and read the thread last year when Ubaldo got traded, Rockies fans were not happy that he was traded, some said "this sucks but needed the help in farm", but there wasn't anyone pumped that he got dealt. Now that he's gone, he was nothing but a flash in the pan with a deteriorating fastball that just gets lit up constantly.

I didnt post it, but I was one who was not happy about trading Jimenez. I thought it clearly showed the Rockies had given up and flushed the season. I wished nothing but good luck for Baldy.

BUT, Based upon his performance last year (and for that matter, most of his work since the All Star game), it looks like it was a good move for the Rockies (and maybe for the Indians) With his velocity fading (where are the 99mph heaters?) and the lack of movement at altitude, he was not going to do well here.

I believe that the true measure of character of a man is not how he behaves when things are going well (2007, the no hitter, etc), but how he reacts when things ARENT going so well. Jimenez, Tulo, and Tracy all failed that test yesterday.

bendog
04-02-2012, 08:27 AM
a bad cuticle put him out for about a month. His fastball isn't anything near the high 90s-100s with movement that it was first half of 2010. If it was he'd still be here. Now it's mid to low 90s with no movement. See his last outing for proof.

He's a flash in the pan who's flash has flickered out. Thanks for Drew Pomeranz. We won the trade just by getting something for his sorry ass before he had no trade value.

I'll always wonder what happened to his fastball. It's true that tulo has a punkishness, but he's not the head case Ublado is. The fastball was freaky, and every pitcher loses velocity to age, yet this one dropped dramatically, and I'm guessing it was more than a cuticle. Plus, the guy showed zero ability to pitch as opposed to throw.

I can't really blame him for being pissed he didn't get a Tulo type extension, esp because both signed extensions in 2008 tying them up for about the same time. But both make the decisions in 2008 because they were then set up as wealthy men for life, in the event something bad happened before they reached thier big money years. And after the break in 2010, Ubaldo was under .500 and giving up more than 4 earned runs in nearly half his starts. Did he think the club was gonna risk another 100 million on that? Then he shows up for 2011 not ready to go. He'll get another contract from someone, but it won't be anywhere near what it could have been had he shown up for 2011. He has no one to blame but himself, and he's too much a punk to admit that to himself.

bendog
04-02-2012, 08:29 AM
His fastball has been hitting 96 mph in spring training, which is up from where it was last year.

And for the Tribe getting jobbed, How? I thought they did at first but with White pretty much flaming out along with Ubaldo having a salary-friendly contract, it was a good deal for both sides( since i still think Pomeranz is gonna be a top of rotation starter.)

Still not thrilled that Pomeranz was in the deal, but i dont see how that is getting jobbed.

You got jobbed by trading your two best pitching prospects for a guy with an arm that has somehting very bad going on in it and who is verging on free agency.

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 09:29 AM
You got jobbed by trading your two best pitching prospects for a guy with an arm that has somehting very bad going on in it and who is verging on free agency.

Ubaldo is signed through 2014.

broncocalijohn
04-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Jamie Moyer is the man. He might not have what he did, but I love that Grandpa.

Fixed for you.

broncocalijohn
04-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Ubaldo is signed through 2014.

I wouldnt brag about this if he continues to be average.

milehighJC
04-02-2012, 09:49 AM
I wouldnt brag about this if he continues to be average.

Based upon what he did last year, and in spring ball this year, I wouldnt want to be committed to that contract... The line was 6 earned runs, and 5 walks in 4 1/3 innings? I know its spring ball, but hardly ace material right now.

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 10:05 AM
2013: 5.75 mill (club option)
2014: 8 mill (club option)

Pretty contract friendly if you ask me, i'll gladly take a 2-3 starter for that kind of price.

ColoradoBuff
04-02-2012, 10:22 AM
i agree on this. although as a Rockies fan, Tulo is somewhat of a douchebag himself.

Whoa! What has Tulo ever done to have you think he is a douchebag? i gotta hear this!

ColoradoBuff
04-02-2012, 10:24 AM

Pretty contract friendly if you ask me, i'll gladly take a 2-3 starter for that kind of price.

Ubaldo sucks...he's a has been! He had ONE GOOD YEAR and a bunch of average years.

milehighJC
04-02-2012, 10:33 AM

Fair nuf, if he settles in as a quality 2-3 starter. I didnt keep REALLY close tabs on him late in the season, but wasnt he struggling pretty badly last year? Im from Ohio originally, and most of my freinds that are Indians fans were not too happy with him.

The line from yesterday is not going to get the job done, but it IS just spring ball, and Im pretty sure you cant hang even a crappy hat on that statistically.

jc

BroncoMan4ever
04-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Whoa! What has Tulo ever done to have you think he is a douchebag? i gotta hear this!

he runs his mouth a hell of a lot, which in this case led to his getting injured. i like the guys confidence, but claiming you are better than Jeter when you are a rookie is pretty ****ing douchey. i hate Jeter, but give me a break on claiming you are better than him when you haven't even played a full season yet. the way he carries himself as well. the guy is an egomaniac. he was so upset that Tebow had overshadowed him in Denver. on a team where the franchise has declared him the leader and centerpiece for the next decade, Todd Helton had to tell him to step up and take control of the locker room. add in his annual multiple month long slumps. his annual douchebag hair choice is annoying. and his walk to the plate music choices make me want to punch the guy in throat sometimes. i like the guy because he is a Rockie, but realistically he is kind of a douche.

BroncoMan4ever
04-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Ubaldo sucks...he's a has been! He had ONE GOOD YEAR and a bunch of average years.

i just hope Pomeranz and White have successful careers in Denver. but i am not sure on either yet. Pomeranz made the team, but as i think the 5th starter, and i think White was on his way down to triple-a

Garcia Bronco
04-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Sounds like Tulo should wear better equipment when staring down a fast MPH pitch.

bendog
04-02-2012, 10:49 AM
i just hope Pomeranz and White have successful careers in Denver. but i am not sure on either yet. Pomeranz made the team, but as i think the 5th starter, and i think White was on his way down to triple-a

the balls fly out of the Springs. (-:

campocorto
04-02-2012, 11:10 AM

Drew Pomeranz makes league minimum and is cost controlled for six years.

campocorto
04-02-2012, 11:24 AM
The Rockies learned their lesson from the past.

$100 million dollar pitchers

Mike Hampton BUST
Barry Zito BUST
Kevin Brown (gave 3.5 years of good service in a 7-yr deal)
Johan Santana (jury is still out, but didn't throw a pitch last yr)
Cliff Lee (second year of his contract, already 33)
C.C. Sabathia (best chance to break the $100mil spell)

DENVERDUI55
04-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Do a search on here and the mane was saying Ubaldo was best pitcher in baseball not to long ago. Now its we are better without him.

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Fair nuf, if he settles in as a quality 2-3 starter. I didnt keep REALLY close tabs on him late in the season, but wasnt he struggling pretty badly last year? Im from Ohio originally, and most of my freinds that are Indians fans were not too happy with him.

The line from yesterday is not going to get the job done, but it IS just spring ball, and Im pretty sure you cant hang even a crappy hat on that statistically.

jc

Its consistency with him, had issues with that at end of year and has shown the same type of inconsistency in Spring Training. The outing before he threw 5 solid innings and only gave up 1 run, then next time on the hill he gets drilled. I'd like to see Ubaldo get more consistent with his quality starts, especially as the #2 starter since Masterson will be going up against aces(got Verlander in the division).

FADERPROOF
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM
And as Rockies fans pointed out last year, Ubaldo Jimenez had a sub 3.00 ERA with a .99 WHIP in games away from Coors Field last year, not sure how he sucks and was just a flash in the pan with diminishing skills when he was able to put up those stats.

DBruleU
04-02-2012, 12:29 PM
he runs his mouth a hell of a lot, which in this case led to his getting injured. i like the guys confidence, but claiming you are better than Jeter when you are a rookie is pretty ****ing douchey. i hate Jeter, but give me a break on claiming you are better than him when you haven't even played a full season yet. the way he carries himself as well. the guy is an egomaniac. he was so upset that Tebow had overshadowed him in Denver. on a team where the franchise has declared him the leader and centerpiece for the next decade, Todd Helton had to tell him to step up and take control of the locker room. add in his annual multiple month long slumps. his annual douchebag hair choice is annoying. and his walk to the plate music choices make me want to punch the guy in throat sometimes. i like the guy because he is a Rockie, but realistically he is kind of a douche.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you have actual facts to back this stuff up? Especially about Jeter and Tebow thing. I have never heard such a thing...and I follow the Rox pretty closely.

Requiem
04-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Well, it's the Rockies. It isn't like that team is good anyways.

bendog
04-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Do a search on here and the mane was saying Ubaldo was best pitcher in baseball not to long ago. Now its we are better without him.

Well, his fastball is down, his control is a problem and honestly it was never a strong suit, and his personality isn't the sparkle nice story. I didn't like trading him, but I understand why O'Dowd did it. There are lots of pitchers who throw in the 90s when they're in their early and mid-20s.

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2012/03/with_season_rapidly_approachin.html

Tulo was a jerk, but you don't mess with another guy's livlihood, esp with the season right around the corner

bendog
04-02-2012, 12:50 PM

Hey now, hope springs eternal.

And, it'll be awhile before the Dodgers can rid themselves of the stench.

BroncoMan4ever
04-02-2012, 01:26 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Do you have actual facts to back this stuff up? Especially about Jeter and Tebow thing. I have never heard such a thing...and I follow the Rox pretty closely.

the Jeter thing was in an interview his rookie year, i don't remember where i saw it, but i just rememer thinking it was en extremely stupid thing to be saying. it got brought up because they wear the same number, same position and Tulo said he idolized Jeter growing up. The interviewer asked him something like, do you think you can be better than Jeter and he replied with something like "i am better than him now."

and the Tulo-Tebow thing was from one of the Denver Post's reporters, saying that Tulo believed he had established himself as the top athlete in Colorado, only to have his star eclipsed by Tebow which upset him.

24champ
04-02-2012, 01:32 PM

To be more specific....they are irrelevant.

DBruleU
04-02-2012, 01:55 PM
the Jeter thing was in an interview his rookie year, i don't remember where i saw it, but i just rememer thinking it was en extremely stupid thing to be saying. it got brought up because they wear the same number, same position and Tulo said he idolized Jeter growing up. The interviewer asked him something like, do you think you can be better than Jeter and he replied with something like "i am better than him now."

and the Tulo-Tebow thing was from one of the Denver Post's reporters, saying that Tulo believed he had established himself as the top athlete in Colorado, only to have his star eclipsed by Tebow which upset him.

I'd be interested in seeing these interviews. I have a hard time believing Tulo said he was better than Jeter.

Without some text, I don't buy it.

DomCasual
04-02-2012, 01:59 PM

I will apologize if I'm wrong, but I call BS - on both the Jeter and Tebow things. I try and read everything Rockies-related I can find, just about every day - even in the offseason. The two incidents you reference don't sound even vaguely familiar. And they would have been heavily reported - both of them.

Links, or it didn't happen - at least, in my opinion.

DBruleU
04-02-2012, 02:07 PM
I will apologize if I'm wrong, but I call BS - on both the Jeter and Tebow things. I try and read everything Rockies-related I can find, just about every day - even in the offseason. The two incidents you reference don't sound even vaguely familiar. And they would have been heavily reported - both of them.

That's because it more than likely didn't occur. It sounds too stupid to be true. But I'll apologize if it's true as well.

As far current legends of the game, Tulo is one of the most respectful guy's towards guys like Jeter. Tulo does not come across as a douche in any way. He lets fans pick his walk up song, he calls out Ubaldo for bad mouthing the currect organization he plays for. It wasn't him calling out Ubaldo for being Ubaldo...it was calling him out on stuff he bad mouthed about the Rockies. Ubaldo spoke first...not Tulo. Tulo was just defending his current club.

broncos-rock
04-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Ubaldo Jimenez - S - Indians
MLB suspended Ubaldo Jimenez for five games and fined him an undisclosed amount for hitting Rockies' shortstop Troy Tulowitzki with a pitch on Sunday.
It's not clear if he intends to appeal. However, assuming the suspension sticks, Jimenez will miss one regular season start.
Source: Troy Renck on Twitter Apr 2 - 6:07 PM

BroncoMan4ever
04-02-2012, 04:47 PM

i have been trying to find links. the problem with the Jeter thing is i don't remember who did the interview or where it was done. and the Tebow thing is a bitch to find as there were literally thousands of Tebow based rants written by the Denver Post in the last 2 years.

i am honestly ready to call off on the search for both. take the info i posted with a grain or bucket of salt, but i am positive about seeing both. i just can't find them.

DomCasual
04-02-2012, 05:20 PM
i have been trying to find links. the problem with the Jeter thing is i don't remember who did the interview or where it was done. and the Tebow thing is a b**** to find as there were literally thousands of Tebow based rants written by the Denver Post in the last 2 years.

i am honestly ready to call off on the search for both. take the info i posted with a grain or bucket of salt, but i am positive about seeing both. i just can't find them.

That's fair. I looked, too. I'm not saying you're lying - just that I think you might be remembering it wrong. Tulo was teased so much about his Jeter admiration, his Rockies teammates left a bottle of Jeter's cologne in his locker, his rookie year. Regarding Tebow, Tulo was quoted as saying, basically, "It's a tough business. He was on top the world after the Steelers game. Now, he's only guaranteed to be the starter coming into training camp." Neither situation proves he didn't say what you remember. But both seem odd, if he had said those things.

I love Tulo. Sitting across from my desk, I have his signed jersey, bat, and baseball. I agree that Cargo is talented. But I think you have to take into account the positions they play, when you consider their talent. There are lots of talented outfielders in baseball. There aren't lots of talented shortstops. You might argue that Cargo is a top-20 or 30 player in the game right now. Tulo would make pretty much everybody's top-10. And it's justified.

And while he is cocky, I don't think I ever remember hearing him disrespect another player. He just loves baseball, and he expects himself to excel at it. I'll never forget 2007, when he said, around the beginning of August, that he never remembered playing on a losing team, at any level. I remember the interview specifically. Here's this rookie, and he's thoroughly disgusted by the swoon the team was in. Maybe it's coincidence, but a few weeks later, the team ripped off the greatest, most improbable run I've ever witnessed in sports.

If I rated my Bronco obsession at 100, my Rockies obsession would easily be 90. My three favorite players are Tulo, Todd, and Larry Walker (not necessarily in that order). I wish Walker could have been a part of that 2007 team - it would have been utopia. Watching Todd celebrate 1) getting into the play-in game against the Padres, 2) winning the play-in game, 3) winning the NLDS against the Phillies, and 4) winning the NLCS against the D-Bags are among my favorite life's memories. It was the first time my son ever really became engaged with a sports team. I took him out of school for every game, during the run, that overlapped (how's THAT for priorities). And then, we went out and sat behind home plate for Game 4 of the World Series. The result sucked, but it was a great memory - something I believe he will someday tell his grandchildren about.

milehighJC
04-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Im addicted to the Rockies as well... one of my prize possessions : had this made right after the LCS. It hangs in my home theater room with the big screen that I watched, rewatched, and then watched again while Byrnes inexplicably slid into first, and Helton celebrated.

I was at game 3 (in the rain), but let my wife and daughters have the game 4 tix. It scored a lot of points for me, but it sure hurt not to be there...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/milehighjc/2012-04-02_19-04-26_782.jpg

KipCorrington25
04-02-2012, 06:16 PM
I'd be interested in seeing these interviews. I have a hard time believing Tulo said he was better than Jeter.

Without some text, I don't buy it.

He wears number 2 because of Jeter so I doubt he be spouting off in interviews abotu being better.

Karenin
04-02-2012, 08:04 PM

ummm, no. look up "positional scarcity" and try again.

Karenin
04-02-2012, 08:05 PM

Unfortunately for your ****ty ass team and piece of crap city, he's pitching more like a #8 or #9 starter.

Karenin
04-02-2012, 08:09 PM

Aren't you a Dodgers fan? lol. And please don't quote Macauley, most of us have his 5' 2" ass on ignore.

Karenin
04-02-2012, 08:11 PM
And as Rockies fans pointed out last year, Ubaldo Jimenez had a sub 3.00 ERA with a .99 WHIP in games away from Coors Field last year, not sure how he sucks and was just a flash in the pan with diminishing skills when he was able to put up those stats.

Ummm... no. He had a 3.38 ERA in road games for the Rockies, and a 5.10 ERA overall for the Indians last year. Not sure how exactly that adds up to a sub 3.00 ERA away from Coors.

Do you want me to keep embarrassing you, or are you ready to admit how ****ing dumb you are yet?

BroncoMan4ever
04-02-2012, 10:42 PM
ummm, no. look up "positional scarcity" and try again.

I am saying all around talent and ability. Tulo is a great player, not saying otherwise; but CarGo has the talent to be the next A-Rod or Pujols. He is one of the best I have ever seen in the field and his bat can be just as deadly.

Requiem
04-02-2012, 10:49 PM

Like Karenin's gettin' girls life: Non-existent.

Karenin
04-03-2012, 04:36 AM
<table id="post3547755" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 3547755"><td class="thead" style="font-weight:normal">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 04-02-2012, 11:49 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=5251)
Requiem (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5251) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because Requiem is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/macauley-culkin-350x436.jpg

</td></tr></tbody></table>

FADERPROOF
04-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately for your ****ty ass team and piece of crap city, he's pitching more like a #8 or #9 starter.

My piece of crap team is better than the Rockies and why don't you wait til the season starts and he has some games under his belr before saying what hes pitching like? I hate rubes...

FADERPROOF
04-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Ummm... no. He had a 3.38 ERA in road games for the Rockies, and a 5.10 ERA overall for the Indians last year. Not sure how exactly that adds up to a sub 3.00 ERA away from Coors.

Do you want me to keep embarrassing you, or are you ready to admit how ****ing dumb you are yet?

That stat was from Rockies fans as i pointed out, can you ****ing read? Again, I hate rubes...

24champ
04-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Aren't you a Dodgers fan? lol. And please don't quote Macauley, most of us have his 5' 2" ass on ignore.

http://gifstumblr.com/images/you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult_1171.gif

bendog
04-03-2012, 12:14 PM

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/split.cgi?id=jimenub01&year=2011&t=p

but I hope he pulls it back together.

broncocalijohn
04-03-2012, 12:27 PM

So the lawn jockey found someone that he is a little taller than himself. Congrats! "most of us" have requiem on ignore? I would say way more posters have you on ignore than Requiem. He even posts more often especially when you are banned for awhile. But I know I shouldn't do this but where does the Macauley reference come from for him?

Requiem
04-03-2012, 03:04 PM
So the lawn jockey found someone that he is a little taller than himself. Congrats! "most of us" have requiem on ignore? I would say way more posters have you on ignore than Requiem. He even posts more often especially when you are banned for awhile. But I know I shouldn't do this but where does the Macauley reference come from for him?

I'm not tall by any means (5'10) but am certainly not 5'2. Hilarious!