PDA

View Full Version : who will be the better NFL QB?

Gort
03-30-2012, 08:14 AM
who will be the better NFL QB? and why.

Luck is projected to go to the Colts. RGIII is projected to go to the Redskins. Tannehill is projected to go to either Cleveland, Miami, or Seattle.

keep in mind, a great potential QB who ends up with a bad franchise can find his career over sooner, rather than later.

i say RGIII will. Shanny is desperate to win now, as is Snyder. they will surround him with the pieces they need. Tannehill will go to a badly run franchise and wilt away. Luck is in for a long rebuild in Indy. i also think RGIII has skills that Luck doesn't.

Tombstone RJ
03-30-2012, 08:22 AM
Its reasonable to think that RG3 will have better immediate success with the Skins and Shanny, however, long term Luck is the guy to build a franchise around. As for Tannehill, I really think his success depends on the team that drafts him.

houghtam
03-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Gotta be Luck.

RG3 is a rare commodity, but Luck is a better QB. Shanahan just isn't good anymore. The Redskins will try to overspend to bring pieces in and fail like they have time and time again.

HAT
03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
i say RGIII will. Shanny is desperate to win now, as is Snyder. they will surround him with the pieces they need. Tannehill will go to a badly run franchise and wilt away. Luck is in for a long rebuild in Indy. i also think RGIII has skills that Luck doesn't.

Indy will win more games next year than Washington.

TheReverend
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Luck is dramatically the better prospect, imo.

...but Griffin has Shanahan while Luck will have Chuck Pagano and Bruce Arians.

So Griffin by a ****ing landslide.

Play2win
03-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Is this a trick question?