03-26-2012, 08:04 PM
what in the hell does this mean???

RhymesayersDU
03-26-2012, 08:05 PM
ENGLISH MOTHER****ER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 08:05 PM
what in the hell does this mean???

I think this is some sort of homosexual code speak. Not really sure.

RhymesayersDU
03-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Bro, this isn't a Spider thread.

Lestat
03-26-2012, 08:14 PM
it's the Rock, no way he comes back and losses in his hometown. i'd love to see Cena win cause i wanna see the crowd reaction(i bet there are some "If Cena wins we riot" signs like at ECW)but the Rock isn't gonna job to Cena, they really hate each other.

rmsanger
03-26-2012, 08:15 PM
http://www.tbseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/douches.jpg

Goobzilla
03-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Finally, the Rock has come back to Wrestlemania!

Drunk Monkey
03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
I think this is some sort of homosexual code speak. Not really sure.

I too am having issues deciphering this code. I will go with repressed homosexual urges FTW.

Pick Six
03-26-2012, 08:44 PM
If you smellllllll-la what the ROCK is cooking!

underrated29
03-26-2012, 08:49 PM
This thread let me down. The title had me so full of promise

theStifmeister
03-26-2012, 09:17 PM
i smell whats cooking/comfortable with my sexuality POLK CITY HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!! (crushing beercans)

montrose
03-26-2012, 09:48 PM
One dude was cool in 1999, now he comes back once in a blue moon to promote a movie or launch his Twitter account while getting over using the same tired catchphrases.

The other was never cool, with an over the top corny character and near-invincible booking despite limited ability to actually perform.

I'll take the one who actually stars on the show every week I suppose...

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
The mass appeal of professional wrestling is something I will never understand.

Jetmeck
03-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Finally, the Rock has come back to Wrestlemania!

Acting career kinda slow I guess ?

Anikai
03-26-2012, 10:55 PM
This thread let me down. The title had me so full of promise

I know I saw the thread title and was like:
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/83789-2/Wrestler_excited.gif

Then opened it and was like:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb146/__Pixiex/Animated%20Gifs/ohno.gif

Agamemnon
03-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Where's the "Who give's a ****? It's all fake and incredibly stupid." option?

Spider
03-27-2012, 06:13 AM
Bro, this isn't a Spider thread.

LOL you limp dick pillow biting sissy , shiat is as fake as you and your rap .......as for who wins , it all depends on who the script writers want to win ....

MVP-06
03-27-2012, 06:14 AM
Dude are you 12?

txtebow
03-27-2012, 06:16 AM
3 people voted for Cena? Really?

Spider
03-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Dude are you 12?

whats it to you ? go to a ****ing dating site if your lonely

maher_tyler
03-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Acting career kinda slow I guess ?

Isn't there some kids movie in theatres he is in?

maher_tyler
03-27-2012, 07:40 AM
3 people voted for Cena? Really?

Clearly no one knows who John Cena is...dude is a ****ing bad ass!

HorseHead
03-27-2012, 07:54 AM
I vote "txtebow"'s avatar! Cheers to you sir!

Back to thread: man, Vince McMahon must have compromising pictures of Dwayne Johnson. For him (Johnson) to keep sucking on the wrestling teat, is somewhat strange..he's beyond that s-it now.

Also, Spider loves to "wrestle"....usually it's hairless guys from Brazil...

RhymesayersDU
03-27-2012, 08:18 AM
LOL you limp dick pillow biting sissy , shiat is as fake as you and your rap .......as for who wins , it all depends on who the script writers want to win ....

Bro save the sweet talking for the 14 year old male lot lizards you run with.

BroncoBen
03-27-2012, 08:20 AM
:ouwknow: Slow day on the Mane I guess.. could be worse, the thread could be about who do you like on 'Dancing with the Stars'.

Broncos dude
03-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Im sorry but I'm not going to pay 70 for scripted results

lolcopter
03-27-2012, 01:18 PM
Read title as boobs to asses

Now upset

Rock doe ldo

Goobzilla
03-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Went to Wrestlemania XIX in Seattle 2003. Had a great time!

RhymesayersDU
03-27-2012, 04:37 PM

Why are you sorry?

Lestat
03-27-2012, 04:40 PM
it's not hard to figure out why. when he's around the WWE his films do much better at the box office. he was told to distance himself from WWE by his hollywood people(especially after the Benoit tragedy) but the fan base is too lucrative to alienate for too long.
since he's come back his twitter has exploded, his pub is higher than it's been since scorpion king and his movies are back to being blockbuster type instead of just a bit ho hum.
that's not to say he doesn't love the business since he's a 3rd generation star(since many people don't know that he's the grandson of Peter Maivia, son of Rocky Johnson & blood relative to the Anoaʻi family)

so to answer the question. no, he's not beyond that **** now.
he gets more fans to his movies, a big fat check per appearance from WWE and the WWE gets better ratings and higher PPV buyrates.

the hilarious part about this match is that Rock is wrestling a mirror image of himself back when he was pushed like mad and people started booing the **** out of him until he became the Brahma Bull instead of Rocky Maivia.

I vote "txtebow"'s avatar! Cheers to you sir!

Back to thread: man, Vince McMahon must have compromising pictures of Dwayne Johnson. For him (Johnson) to keep sucking on the wrestling teat, is somewhat strange..he's beyond that s-it now.

Also, Spider loves to "wrestle"....usually it's hairless guys from Brazil...

oubronco
03-27-2012, 05:07 PM
One is a Pie eater and one is a kung pao biitch I think i'll go for the Pie eater

Lestat
03-27-2012, 07:12 PM
so you wanna go with the people's strudel?
One is a Pie eater and one is a kung pao biitch I think i'll go for the Pie eater

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 07:14 PM
I think the only way there will be a winner here is if there is a fatality, that way mankind as a whole will win.

extralife
03-27-2012, 07:42 PM
mankind as a whole will win.

http://hipsterjew.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mankind.jpeg

?

maher_tyler
03-27-2012, 07:56 PM

If it was WCW in its hay day, i would! NWO vs NWO Wolfpack was when wrestling was at its peak. I doubt it'll ever get to that point again.

Goobzilla
03-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Do you like pancakes?

RhymesayersDU
03-27-2012, 08:55 PM
If it was WCW in its hay day, i would! NWO vs NWO Wolfpack was when wrestling was at its peak. I doubt it'll ever get to that point again.

WWF Attitude era, DX, Steve Austin, The Rock, would be my choice. With that said I'll check in on a stream for Wrestlemania on Sunday.

RhymesayersDU
03-27-2012, 09:00 PM
it's the Rock, no way he comes back and losses in his hometown. i'd love to see Cena win cause i wanna see the crowd reaction(i bet there are some "If Cena wins we riot" signs like at ECW)but the Rock isn't gonna job to Cena, they really hate each other.

Oh I see it the exact opposite. John Cena is your future. Unless you're setting up a rematch next year, you have to have the Rock lose and put Cena over.

Ratboy
03-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Being overseas, I get to watch everything for free, I'll probably tune in just for the entertainment of the Rock.

I'd definitely go with The Rock.

Lestat
03-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Oh I see it the exact opposite. John Cena is your future. Unless you're setting up a rematch next year, you have to have the Rock lose and put Cena over.

Rock is not gonna lose and WWE is not going to piss him off and risk him not coming back again after they pissed him off last time and he wouldn't sniff the WWE for 4+ years behind it.
Cena is there 24/7 365 and will be there until he can't step into the ring, Rock is one bad experience from telling WWE to piss off forever.

Cena is the current(barely), but his spot is being overtaken by Punk. as much as the people in power don't wanna see it Punk is the #1 guy and is the only guy who's been able to touch Cena's numbers in merc sales and profit.
as big as Rock and Cena is billed there is one match that the fans want more, one match that McMahon and WWE are dying to have, one match that would put the box office of Rock and Cena to shame.
Stone Cold's final match, the only guy he wants to wrestle is Punk.
so while Cena is the perfect corporate poster child and he boosts sales and has been untouchable in his spot for years. he is no longer "that guy", the best performances of his career have come in the ring with Punk and when he's not against Punk his ring work sags back to previous predictable levels.

RhymesayersDU
03-28-2012, 04:40 AM
I love me some CM Punk. Rocking the "cult of personality" ringtone. We shall see, Cena/Rock should be real fun.

SJ Bronco
03-28-2012, 07:13 AM

ditto

Lestat
03-28-2012, 07:46 AM
ditto
it's like watching a mixture of constant action movie, sport and a tv show. it's gotten way too PG-13 to attract more kids and families to the venues but you have to change with the times because some who were fans as kids lost interest, some adults refuse to acknowledge it and a new fan base has to be attracted.

Pick Six
03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
it's like watching a mixture of constant action movie, sport and a tv show. it's gotten way too PG-13 to attract more kids and families to the venues but you have to change with the times because some who were fans as kids lost interest, some adults refuse to acknowledge it and a new fan base has to be attracted.

It's actually toned down, considerably, since the "Attitude" era of the 90s and the early 2000s. Edge and Lita once had a "live s#x show", and everybody (including myself ROFL!) was looking for that nip slip....

Lestat
03-28-2012, 11:07 AM
the monday night wars, the attitude era, that was the golden age of pro wrestling.
the main problem with wrestling now is that the actual wrestling is pure **** because they guys and girls they push can't "shoot" in the ring and they're more obsessed with giving the fans a certain look.

which is part of why i laugh so hard when they chant you can't wrestle to Cena and bag on his ring skills while cheering for 6-5 275+ roided up Hulk Hogan built idiots.
It's actually toned down, considerably, since the "Attitude" era of the 90s and the early 2000s. Edge and Lita once had a "live s#x show", and everybody (including myself ROFL!) was looking for that nip slip....

Turd_Ferguson
03-28-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't understand people that instantly start talking about how "fake" wrestling is and that its all scripted... No ****! That's obvious. Guess what else is scripted, and fake. The Sopranos, Entourage, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Family Guy, Reality TV, Saturday Night Live... Wrestling is basically just a Broadway presentation of an action movie. Yes its "fake" in that they aren't actually punching and kicking and trying to rip guys arms and legs out of socket, but its pretty hard to fake somebody jumping off a 20 foot ladder through a table, or bending a metal chair over someones head. I loved it when i was a kid, and still like watching once in a while, particularly someone that puts on a good show like the Rock or Steve Austin.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-28-2012, 03:04 PM

I used to be like you, and then I started watching it a few years ago...now I am hooked.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-28-2012, 03:04 PM
I don't understand people that instantly start talking about how "fake" wrestling is and that its all scripted... No ****! That's obvious. Guess what else is scripted, and fake. The Sopranos, Entourage, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Family Guy, Reality TV, Saturday Night Live... Wrestling is basically just a Broadway presentation of an action movie. Yes its "fake" in that they aren't actually punching and kicking and trying to rip guys arms and legs out of socket, but its pretty hard to fake somebody jumping off a 20 foot ladder through a table, or bending a metal chair over someones head. I loved it when i was a kid, and still like watching once in a while, particularly someone that puts on a good show like the Rock or Steve Austin.

THis is the first time I have ever liked you....well said.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-28-2012, 03:05 PM
I love me some CM Punk. Rocking the "cult of personality" ringtone. We shall see, Cena/Rock should be real fun.

I always yell "pipe bomb" before pulling out on the wife's belly.

RhymesayersDU
03-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I always yell "pipe bomb" before pulling out on the wife's belly.

Oh my God, this is pure gold.

Lestat
03-28-2012, 05:06 PM
white gold perhaps ;)
Oh my God, this is pure gold.

Lestat
03-28-2012, 05:12 PM

yeah but then people will say it's fake they'll use the line that it's supposed to be a sport. i keep telling people that the outcomes are the only thing you don't really have control over in wrestling. the outcome is planned beforehand to elicit the correct emotional response from the crowd. but when you watch two guys get in the ring and go(and i mean guys that are really good at working a match) then you realize the value in pro wrestling.
it's like all those times you used to wrestle with your siblings in the house except when some furniture gets broken you don't get your ass kicked by your parents. ;D

RhymesayersDU
04-01-2012, 05:43 PM
http://www.wizguytv.info/2012/03/blog-post_12.html

broncocalijohn
04-01-2012, 06:05 PM

They are the same people that will stand in a line for 2 hours buying lotto tickets from that "lucky" liquor store.

Lestat
04-01-2012, 08:01 PM
that was a nice back and forth match. but the outcome was as expected.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
04-02-2012, 12:25 AM
http://hipsterjew.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mankind.jpeg

?

MICK FOLEY FTW my fav wwf wrestler i refuse to call it wwe screw those panda F ers feed em to sharks

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
04-02-2012, 12:26 AM
They are the same people that will stand in a line for 2 hours buying lotto tickets from that "lucky" liquor store.

whatswrongwithwrestlingilikeitalotveryverymuchtilt heygotstaleandboring

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
04-02-2012, 12:27 AM

knowiknowwhyyouroneofthoseliberalcaliguyswhothinks hessoomuchbetterthantherestalwayslookindownupontho selilpionstisktisktiskdoianoyyouhopethisdoestoldyo uwewasgonnaplay

Punisher
04-02-2012, 12:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bCkTD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kkwXh.jpg

[EVENT]: WWE.Wrestlemania.28.HDTV.x264-RUDOS

[RELEASED]: 04.02.2012

[AIRED]: 04.01.2012

[SIZE]: 2.76 GB

[SOURCE]: HD PPV

[CONTAINER]: mp4

[RESOLUTION]: 704 x 400 (16:9) @ 29.970 FPS

[VIDEO]: x264 @ 1462 kbps

[AUDIO]: AAC @ 192 kbps

[LENGTH]: 238 Mins

ONCE IN A LIFETIME

John Cena vs. The Rock

THE END OF AN ERA HELL IN A CELL MATCH (Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee)

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Sheamus

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Big Show

Randy Orton vs. Kane

12-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH (To determine General Manager of both RAW and SmackDown)

Team Teddy (Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingsotn, Zack Ryder,

The Great Khali and Booker T)

vs.

Team Johnny (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger,

The Miz and Drew McIntyre)

http://filemates.com/tu6enmfdnry1/WWE.Wrestlemania.28.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.part1.rar
http://filemates.com/x4hlu9awd6kk/WWE.Wrestlemania.28.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.part2.rar
http://filemates.com/u6ypvv8fxc4s/WWE.Wrestlemania.28.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.part3.rar