maven
03-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Tebow press conference going on now.

maven
03-26-2012, 10:14 AM
I'm listening via espnradio.com

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm watching on NFL.com. he's such a sweet kid, I hope he does well there.

yerner
03-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Lord and savior, blah blah blah.

maven
03-26-2012, 10:21 AM
He had nothing but good things to say about Denver and Coach Fox.

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Here it is:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nm_QilrHkh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ant1999e
03-26-2012, 10:24 AM

It'd be better if he were talking bout biotches and hos.

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Yep...nothing but best wishes for teebs, I am concerned that he felt the need to lie about where he was traded, but these things happen when you are trying to be all things to all people.

jhns
03-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Yep...nothing but best wishes for teebs, I am concerned that he felt the need to lie about where he was traded, but these things happen when you are trying to be all things to all people.

He didn't lie. Elway didn't lie. You are just an idiot.

baja
03-26-2012, 10:25 AM

Actually he didn't lie, he said Denver "had all the power" which is true.

spdirty
03-26-2012, 10:26 AM
He's very hard not to like. Hope he does well there and gets his ass kicked when playing us.

What I really want to know is, when is Caleb Hanies presser?

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 10:27 AM
You know there is already a Timmy and the Jets parody video on Youtube....craziness..

best wishes Tim.

bendog
03-26-2012, 10:33 AM
He's very hard not to like. Hope he does well there and gets his ass kicked when playing us.

I'm hoping to never hear that guy's name after training camp.

hookemhess
Too much Christianity talk. Nice Jets green tie, though.

spdirty
I liked the fact that he kind of poo pooed the "Tebowing" phenomenon.

R8R H8R
03-26-2012, 10:38 AM

ROFL!

We'll be waiting a while for that one!

peacepipe
03-26-2012, 10:42 AM
anyone curious as to why noone fron the jets org. such as HC,or even a PR guy was there?

bendog
03-26-2012, 10:43 AM
anyone curious as to why noone fron the jets org. such as HC,or even a PR guy was there?

I hear Namath was lurking by the mens' room.

TotallyScrewed
03-26-2012, 10:46 AM

I totally don't get why Broncos fans biatch about former players who had no choice (traded away). Personally, I like to see them all do well. It's better than fantasy football.

bendog
03-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Perish Cox (-:

R8R H8R
03-26-2012, 10:57 AM

Rex was there, but it was weird that no one introduced him. Very strange and I don't know the reason behind it unless it was to calm down Sanchez.

R8R H8R
03-26-2012, 10:59 AM
I hear Namath was lurking by the mens' room.

He was making out with Suzy Kobler.

Heyneck
03-26-2012, 11:10 AM

GTFO!!! Your hate for the kid oozes through your veins!!!

Heyneck
03-26-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm hoping to never hear that guy's name after training camp.

I second that!!!

Lestat
03-26-2012, 11:13 AM
coaches meetings started today in Florida. they're down there.

i gotta say though, outside of somewhat dodging the Pat Robertson question(he looked really uncomfortable having to answer that & seemed like he wanted to go off about Robertson wishing ill will on someone.)he did a nice job at the PC. he kept it about football and the Jets even when they ventured to other things and even addressed Tebowing.

Pick Six
03-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Tebow...who? The name sounds vaguely familiar...

Lestat
03-26-2012, 11:15 AM
He was making out with Suzy Kobler.

i know he was drunk at the time but Kolber is cute and while i wouldn't have done it on camera i can't knock him for trying.

Kaylore
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM
i gotta say though, outside of somewhat dodging the Pat Robertson question(he looked really uncomfortable having to answer that & seemed like he wanted to go off about Robertson wishing ill will on someone.)he did a nice job at the PC. he kept it about football and the Jets even when they ventured to other things and even addressed Tebowing.

Tebow is a classy guy. Good.

NFLBRONCO
03-26-2012, 11:26 AM
A press conference for a backup QB no wonder players get miffed over the most overblown QB of all time. I do wish him well he is a top notch guy role model. I think this proves the NFL is going towards its more about NFL off the field then it is on the field the game itself its a shame.

razorwire77
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
coaches meetings started today in Florida. they're down there.

That was interesting. It's probably because Robertson is the epitome of religious hypocrisy, and Tebow actually models his life after the good tenets of Christianity (charity, humility, grace etc.)

Lestat
03-26-2012, 11:40 AM
that mother is the type that violates the very nature of his religion. you don't wish harm on someone, you're supposed to be peaceful and promote the word.
not judge and wish ill will. heck Tebow's outspoken and even during his PC he said he doesn't push his faith on teammates but if asked he will gladly talk about it.
That was interesting. It's probably because Robertson is the epitome of religious hypocrisy, and Tebow actually models his life after the good tenets of Christianity (charity, humility, grace etc.)

Greatspirits
03-26-2012, 11:45 AM
I read it's the 1st time ever a backup quarterback had a national press conference.

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 11:46 AM
I read it's the 1st time ever a backup quarterback had a national press conference.

well that can't be true, hasn't Kyle Orton given national press conferences. ;D

CEH
03-26-2012, 11:52 AM
The Tebow drinking game was in full effect. He was "exicted" some 47 times
and I'm sure he was going to "have fun" even more than that

Meck77
03-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Nobody in the NFL wanted to start him. He's a good guy that has been benched.

zdoor
03-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Dude's a class act...

Hulamau
03-26-2012, 12:18 PM

You hit the nail on the head Garcia.. Tebow is a great guy and all the best wishes for him for sure, except when we play him and the Jets. But I've noticed that too in a number of his pressers and public comments, he's very polished for a guy his age in staying on his message, but in the process he often gets a little too diplomatic when trying to cover all bases and being all things to all people at once, and at times and you can get twisted around very easily going that route and wind up telling little white lies he hardly will notice himself after awhile when trying to keep a consistent story line going for more than one interested party.

Ah well, no big deal .. the kid had a rough couple weeks and now he is really in the circus in NYC with foul-mouthed Rex Baby and company. The Jets this year will be a 24/7 soap opera for sure!!! :-)

Timmyfever
03-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Check out the "Timmy and the Jets" fan parody video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZKftAylys

BroncoBen
03-26-2012, 12:24 PM

I guess the Jets are not calling it a 'press conference' , they are calling it 'Player Availability'.. or something like that.

Hulamau
03-26-2012, 12:27 PM
I wish we could have kept him and let him really develop into all he can be. But that wasnt realistic after starting last season and having the success that he did .. albeit the kind of success that was nail biter all the way and rested so much not only on his awesome will to win and running ability but so much so on the defense and rest of the team getting inspired and playing lights out during that 7 game stretch before the rest of the league started to figure out how to put a cork in Tebow-magic.

Now he has to really learn to take it to the next level as a passer or else he will remain a wild cat kind of goal line change-up QB and not a lot more I'm afraid.

I sympathize with Elways feelings and while there was no question going for Manning was 100% the right thing to do under these circumstances and I can see why John is torn over having the part ways with Tim as well....

R8R H8R
03-26-2012, 12:56 PM
well that can't be true, hasn't Kyle Orton given national press conferences. ;D

You're a trouble maker.

But it made me laugh. ;)

maher_tyler
03-26-2012, 01:04 PM
A press conference for a backup QB no wonder players get miffed over the most overblown QB of all time. I do wish him well he is a top notch guy role model. I think this proves the NFL is going towards its more about NFL off the field then it is on the field the game itself its a shame.

How is that a shame? It's a game..much more important stuff going on in the world than football!! They are role models, stuff off the field is as important if not more imporatant than what they do on the field!

bendog
03-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Post Presser Celebrity Comments

Michael Bloomberg, “Great, just when I get the Ground Zero mosque stuff behind me.....”

Joe Namath, “No one will even want to interview me anymore.”

Eliza Kruger, “I’ll make him hard after the roofies kick in....”

Madonna, “I gotta get his aerobic workout.”

Gwyneth Paltrow, “Who?”

Ed Koch, “Does he support our claims to Judea and Samaria? That’s the only question.”

Melo, “**** yeah, enough Jeremy Lin.”

Eva Longoria, “He could put life back into Desperate Housewives.....”

Jerry Seinfeld, “This could be BIG.”

Al Sharpton, “The Jets give millions and draft picks for Tebow while McNabb is blacklisted because he’s an African-American. Give me two million dollars or I’ll organize a boycott with Jesse.”

Michelle Ryan, “He can wash my feet anytime, and I’ll reciprocate . . . . Hell, I’ll even do him first.”

Mario Batali, “I suppose I could work with him on tossing a pizza.”

Rudy Guliani, “I can show him there’s nothing at all unmanly about dressing in drag.”

Mark Sanchez, “I wanna be traded too....”

Santonio Holmes, “I just feel like chillin’ today, bro. Call me next week.”

Timothy M. Dolan, “If he will agree to continue campaigning for celibacy and outlawing abortion, I’ll give him mass even if he’s not Catholic.”

Kim Kardashian, “I didn’t want FLOUR sprayed all over me.”

Howard Stern, “I won’t put him on America’s Got Talent. His lifestyle sickens me.”

Hank Steinbrenner, “Jesus, the Yankees are totally irrelevant now.”

oubronco
03-26-2012, 01:39 PM
It'd be better if he were talking bout biotches and hos.

Well hell yea

hookemhess
03-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Check out the "Timmy and the Jets" fan parody video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZKftAylys

Your new novelty/troll account is bad and you should feel bad.

NFLBRONCO
03-26-2012, 01:52 PM
How is that a shame? It's a game..much more important stuff going on in the world than football!! They are role models, stuff off the field is as important if not more imporatant than what they do on the field!

A press conference for a backup qb seems over the top to me. I'd understand it if he was proven player but, not a project that might never be a qb in the league.

I'm talking about from a fan who loves the NFL and the game itself. It seems every year it gets more and more about off the field vs the game itself. If Tebow wasn't a great guy celebrity type role model he'd be the most laughed at player in NFL if it was about play on the field.

Just my view

hookemhess
03-26-2012, 02:06 PM
A press conference for a backup qb seems over the top to me. I'd understand it if he was proven player but, not a project that might never be a qb in the league.

I'm talking about from a fan who loves the NFL and the game itself. It seems every year it gets more and more about off the field vs the game itself. If Tebow wasn't a great guy celebrity type role model he'd be the most laughed at player in NFL if it was about play on the field.

Just my view

I agree, but I feel like there i$ $omething more to him. $urely he benefit$ the league and E$PN $omehow.

Pick Six
03-26-2012, 02:10 PM
I agree, but I feel like there i$ $omething more to him. $urely he benefit$ the league and E$PN $omehow.

Wait. What are you $aying? Are you $aying that $omething $ly $lithers in the $unset?

razorwire77
03-26-2012, 02:20 PM
The Tebow drinking game was in full effect. He was "exicted" some 47 times
and I'm sure he was going to "have fun" even more than that

"get to work" and "thankful for the opportunity."

CHUG ENTIRE BEER!

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Actually he didn't lie, he said Denver "had all the power" which is true.

He lied. He could have said that he decided on NY, which was the truth...instead he made it sound like he was forced to go to NY.

jhns
03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
He lied. He could have said that he decided on NY, which was the truth...instead he made it sound like he was forced to go to NY.

No he didn't. You are an idiot.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Tebow press conference going on now.

Who is this Tebow you speak of?

Jekyll15Hyde
03-26-2012, 02:26 PM

Just my view

This, this and this

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 02:29 PM
I wish we could have kept him and let him really develop into all he can be. But that wasnt realistic after starting last season and having the success that he did .. albeit the kind of success that was nail biter all the way and rested so much not only on his awesome will to win and running ability but so much so on the defense and rest of the team getting inspired and playing lights out during that 7 game stretch before the rest of the league started to figure out how to put a cork in Tebow-magic.

Now he has to really learn to take it to the next level as a passer or else he will remain a wild cat kind of goal line change-up QB and not a lot more I'm afraid.

I sympathize with Elways feelings and while there was no question going for Manning was 100% the right thing to do under these circumstances and I can see why John is torn over having the part ways with Tim as well....

I agree.

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 02:31 PM
No he didn't. You are an idiot.

I'll be in Aksarben two weeks if you'd like to talk about about it further.

jhns
03-26-2012, 02:33 PM
I'll be in Aksarben two weeks if you'd like to talk about about it further.

Didn't they close Aksarben and tear it down?

Go ahead and provide the Tebow quote. I can prove that you are an idiot.

campocorto
03-26-2012, 02:48 PM
I am happy with the Manning move, but it's sad to see Tebow in different colors:(

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Didn't they close Aksarben and tear it down?

Go ahead and provide the Tebow quote. I can prove that you are an idiot.

Nope.

and first you'd have to prove you are not an idiot. Good luck.

He lied. Even the Jags owner said Tebow decided not to go to Jacksonville. Get over it.

jhns
03-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Nope.

and first you'd have to prove you are not an idiot. Good luck.

Exactly. You are an idiot.

E-thug fail.

DenverBrit
03-26-2012, 03:02 PM
According to ESPN, Tebow was "excited".........................45 times during his press conference.

He does need to get laid. ;D

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 03:03 PM
According to ESPN, Tebow was "excited".........................45 times during his press conference.

He does need to get laid. ;D

him and me both....oh wait did I post that in public...dang it. ;D

DenverBrit
03-26-2012, 03:07 PM

We think we know why Timmy isn't getting any.

Ok, you're up. ;D

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 03:24 PM

LOL

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3540306&postcount=69

This is Khan from the Jags saying Tebow decided not to go there.

Meck77
03-26-2012, 03:28 PM

Ok you think you can just talk about doing the nasty in public and not elaborate on that?:Elway: Score!

jhns
03-26-2012, 03:29 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3540306&postcount=69

This is Khan from the Jags saying Tebow decided not to go there.

I asked for a Tebow quote. This just proves how stupid you are. How exactly do you think that this proves Tebow lied? You do realize that Khan didn't even talk to Tebow, right?

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2012, 03:32 PM
I asked for a Tebow quote. This just proves how stupid you are. How exactly do you think that this proves Tebow lied? You do realize that Khan didn't even talk to Tebow, right?

He was offered the choice after the first deal fell through and he decided to go to NY and he chose NY. These are the facts. You can believe what you want, but Tebow and his agent decided NY was the better option and then Tebow made the statement that implied he had no decision. It's not that hard to figure out. He and his agent lied to save face.

jhns
03-26-2012, 03:35 PM
He was offered the choice after the first deal fell through and he decided to go to NY and he chose NY. These are the facts. You can believe what you want, but Tebow and his agent decided NY was the better option and then Tebow made the statement that implied he had no decision. It's not that hard to figure out. He and his agent lied to save face.

You are an idiot. You are also a drama queen.

Give me Tebows quote then. It is pretty obvious why you are refusing to do so...

CEH
03-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Tebow first question
"I talked to coach Fox specially and told me some of the oppurunites"
"They said I was a Jet" "Excited"
5 hours of waiting Fox kept him updated.
"We have a few team with similar deals and he graciousfully asked where I wanted to play. Fox listened to me and I told him I wanted to be a JET"

Tombstone RJ
03-26-2012, 03:45 PM
jhns, dumbing down another thread...

jhns
03-26-2012, 03:51 PM
jhns, dumbing down another thread...

Yeah, notice how he still is refusing to show where Tebow lied?

You call it dumbing down. I call it bringing reality because this board is filled with morons.

Tombstone RJ
03-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah, notice how he still is refusing to show where Tebow lied?

You call it dumbing down. I call it bringing reality because this board is filled with morons.

who cares? what does it matter? get a life.

Kaylore
03-26-2012, 03:56 PM
It is rumored that if Jhns goes more than two days without being in an argument with someone that he will disappear - erased from existence.

Tombstone RJ
03-26-2012, 03:59 PM
It is rumored that if Jhns goes more than two days without being in an argument with someone that he will disappear - erased from existence.

who's jhns?

oubronco
03-26-2012, 04:04 PM
I just wish you guys would quit qouting the dumbass

jhns
03-26-2012, 04:26 PM
who cares? what does it matter? get a life.

Why are you asking me? I'm not the one crying about it in multiple threads. I am just laughing at the stupidity in one of the multiple threads on this.

Get a life, says the kid on the internet.

jhns
03-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I just wish you guys would quit qouting the dumbass

Sorry, not everyone is as sensitive as you.

Broncos4tw
03-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Who honestly gives a crap if either party was somewhat disingenuous? These guys make millions. WHO CARES? Ohnoes.. Tebow might have got his feelings hurt! sniff.

He'll get a million bucks for sitting on the sidelines picking his nose. Oh dear.. whatever will he do.

Get the hell over it. He is gone.. I'm just glad the circus went with him, and I can't wait for this board and the fanbase to GET OVER HIM. He played one mediocre year, and people act as if he won us 2 SB trophies in the one year he played.

BroncoBeavis
03-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Who honestly gives a crap if either party was somewhat disingenuous? These guys make millions. WHO CARES? Ohnoes.. Tebow might have got his feelings hurt! sniff.

He'll get a million bucks for sitting on the sidelines picking his nose. Oh dear.. whatever will he do.

Get the hell over it. He is gone.. I'm just glad the circus went with him, and I can't wait for this board and the fanbase to GET OVER HIM. He played one mediocre year, and people act as if he won us 2 SB trophies in the one year he played.

Most of us are much less worried about Tebow than we are about the Caleb Hanie era to come if Manning can only make it a year or two.

maher_tyler
03-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Most of us are much less worried about Tebow than we are about the Caleb Hanie era to come if Manning can only make it a year or two.

We're drafting Foles or Osweiler in the 2nd.

Meck77
03-26-2012, 07:32 PM
[QUOTEHe is gone.. I'm just glad the circus went with him,.[/QUOTE]

Amen. Elway is the Broncos and tebow isn't jack **** around here.

Go Elway! Go Broncos!

Heyneck
03-26-2012, 07:45 PM

LOL ROFL! :spit:

Lestat
03-26-2012, 07:46 PM
if we draft Foles in the 2nd i'm putting a hit out on Elway. that's beyond a dumb move.

BroncoBeavis
03-26-2012, 07:47 PM

I hope not. But I've given up on guessing what this FO will think of next.

Jason7730
03-26-2012, 07:53 PM
[QUOTEHe is gone.. I'm just glad the circus went with him,.

Amen. Elway is the Broncos and tebow isn't jack **** around here.

Go Elway! Go Broncos![/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one, Meck.

oubronco
03-26-2012, 08:08 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=8323&dateline=1329503297 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=8323)http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=8323&dateline=1329503297 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=8323)http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=8323&dateline=1329503297 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=8323)
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=8323&dateline=1329503297 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=8323)http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=8323&dateline=1329503297 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=8323)http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=8323&dateline=1329503297 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=8323)

hookemhess
03-26-2012, 08:42 PM

Replying to repeat.

Heyneck
03-26-2012, 08:49 PM

I bet we don't draft a QB until the 5th... if at all.

Tombstone RJ
03-26-2012, 08:56 PM

yah because going after Manning was so weird and unhelpful to the team... ::)

Mile High Salute
03-26-2012, 09:47 PM

Give me Tebows quote then. It is pretty obvious why you are refusing to do so...

I didn't watch the press conference, but here's what the ESPN article said:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7738997/new-york-jets-tim-tebow-says-mark-sanchez-work-together

"Tebow also addressed the lingering question over his reported preference for the Jets over the Jaguars. He backtracked on a statement he made last week, now claiming he did have some input into his destination. He thanked the Denver Broncos for allowing him to have a say.

Ultimately, Tebow said he chose the Jets because he has "a better relationship with the Jets' coaches" than the Jacksonville staff. The Jaguars got involved in the trade talks when the Jets-Broncos agreement was imperiled by a contractual snafu, and the two teams made similar offers."

----------------------------------

Looks like Tebow did have a say. Now, I don't think Tebow outright lied :tebow: - he probably meant he didn't have a choice to go anywhere in the league. But did he have a choice between the Jets and Jacksonville? You bet. And you know that's the case because the Broncos actually took the worse deal. Jacksonville's picks in the draft are much higher than New York's due to their perpetual suckitude.

(Welcome, Jack del Rio!!! :notworthy)

campocorto
03-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm with you on that one, Meck.

Don't call that punk, Meck. There's only one Meck and it's not him.

Mile High Salute
03-26-2012, 09:54 PM
if we draft Foles in the 2nd i'm putting a hit out on Elway. that's beyond a dumb move.

Nick Foles is a good quarterback with QOTF potential. Watched him tear it up at Arizona, even last year when the Cats didn't have much else. Would love to see the Broncos take him - he would be a steal in the 4th or 5th round. No way should Osweiler be selected before him. :crazy:

BroncoBeavis
03-26-2012, 10:03 PM
yah because going after Manning was so weird and unhelpful to the team... ::)

Much remains to be seen. But everyone should question the wisdom of trading Tebow for peanuts to make room for Caleb f'ing Hanie.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u70EYe4vy8U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u70EYe4vy8U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Quoydogs
03-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Much remains to be seen. But everyone should question the wisdom of trading Tebow for peanuts to make room for Caleb f'ing Hanie.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u70EYe4vy8U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u70EYe4vy8U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
They saved like 8 million too, but I would much rather have Teebs for a back up.

Mile High Salute
03-26-2012, 10:24 PM

It is a big gamble, no doubt. I applaud Elway and co. for going after and getting Manning - watching him go to work at Mile High next year is gonna be sweet! :yayaya: But personally, I would've liked to see the Broncos hold on to Tebow for at least one more year. Then you have some insurance if Manning can't stay healthy, and by the end of next season we should have a better idea of how long we'll be able to count on Manning. So yeah, I'm a bit nervous that the Broncos traded Tebow, but the following things make me feel better:

1. Several other teams were ready to sign Manning and apparently felt confident about his neck. Even the Niners were willing to risk Alex Smith to go after Manning - I don't think they would've done that if there was reason to be seriously concerned.

2. I don't think the Broncos would've traded Tebow if they weren't fully confident Manning would be good to go.

3. I don't think Pat Bowlen would've thrown out that kind of cheese if there was a reasonable doubt about Manning's health.

4. Manning was more than forthcoming about his health, and he himself insisted on protection for the Broncos in the contract, and only his first year is fully guaranteed. He's obviously wanting to prove that he can be healthy and earn his contract.

5. Most importantly, I adopted Manning's neck for the year. And I have 5 posts, so you know I'm legit. !Booya!

Tombstone RJ
03-26-2012, 10:32 PM

again, you are assuming TT wanted to stay in Denver. There's reasonable evidence TT wanted out of Denver.

Also, with the circus TT brings with him, I'm actually happy he's gone. Yep, I'm sick of butt hurt morons like you.

DENVERDUI55
03-27-2012, 12:18 AM

jhns calling someone an idiot. That's all he has.

TonyR
03-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Said Ryan, “Tim Tebow is a good football player. Mark Sanchez is a good quarterback.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/27/rex-ryan-tebow-a-perfect-fit-for-sparanos-creative-offensive-mind/

BroncoBeavis
03-27-2012, 06:40 AM
again, you are assuming TT wanted to stay in Denver. There's reasonable evidence TT wanted out of Denver.

Also, with the circus TT brings with him, I'm actually happy he's gone. Yep, I'm sick of butt hurt morons like you.

Yeah I'm sure TT was like "Hey Honest John, I know you were just talking yesterday about hoping I was the QBOTF, but the NFL combine starts today so you should start shopping me around to other teams just in case."

Dumbass.

jhns
03-27-2012, 07:02 AM
I didn't watch the press conference, but here's what the ESPN article said:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7738997/new-york-jets-tim-tebow-says-mark-sanchez-work-together

"Tebow also addressed the lingering question over his reported preference for the Jets over the Jaguars. He backtracked on a statement he made last week, now claiming he did have some input into his destination. He thanked the Denver Broncos for allowing him to have a say.

Ultimately, Tebow said he chose the Jets because he has "a better relationship with the Jets' coaches" than the Jacksonville staff. The Jaguars got involved in the trade talks when the Jets-Broncos agreement was imperiled by a contractual snafu, and the two teams made similar offers."

----------------------------------

Looks like Tebow did have a say. Now, I don't think Tebow outright lied :tebow: - he probably meant he didn't have a choice to go anywhere in the league. But did he have a choice between the Jets and Jacksonville? You bet. And you know that's the case because the Broncos actually took the worse deal. Jacksonville's picks in the draft are much higher than New York's due to their perpetual suckitude.

(Welcome, Jack del Rio!!! :notworthy)

And none of this shows the lie. You guys are posting stuff that came much later. Here is what Tebow said when he "lied".

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7720305/new-york-jets-denver-broncos-complete-tim-tebow-trade-second-time

"Ultimately, I really didn't have any because the Broncos had all that power," Tebow said, adding that Denver was "gracious" in the way it handled the process.

It sure doesn't look like he said he wasn't asked. Even the Broncos haven't claimed that Tebow had final say, because he didn't. With "ultimately" in there, it sure looks like he is saying he had some say.

Spider
03-27-2012, 07:08 AM
And none of this shows the lie. You guys are posting stuff that came much later. Here is what Tebow said when he "lied".

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7720305/new-york-jets-denver-broncos-complete-tim-tebow-trade-second-time

"Ultimately, I really didn't have any because the Broncos had all that power," Tebow said, adding that Denver was "gracious" in the way it handled the process.

It sure doesn't look like he said he wasn't asked. Even the Broncos haven't claimed that Tebow had final say, because he didn't. With "ultimately" in there, it sure looks like he is saying he had some say.

well hopefully everything goes smooth for timmay and your new team the Jets ..... you rocking the green yet ?

jhns
03-27-2012, 07:10 AM
well hopefully everything goes smooth for timmay and your new team the Jets ..... you rocking the green yet ?

We always knew you were a bandwagon fan.

Spider
03-27-2012, 07:11 AM
We always knew you were a bandwagon fan.

LOL we , you mean you and your man trick ?

jhns
03-27-2012, 07:12 AM
LOL we , you mean you and your man trick ?

Yes. We.

Spider
03-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Yes. We.

thought so ........ is your man trick going over to the jets with you ?

jhns
03-27-2012, 07:15 AM
thought so ........ is your man trick going over to the jets with you ?

We aren't bandwagon fans like you.

Spider
03-27-2012, 07:17 AM
We aren't bandwagon fans like you.
oh dont get all butt hurt , you guys will be welcomed in joisey , they are used to azzholes there

jhns
03-27-2012, 07:19 AM
oh dont get all butt hurt , you guys will be welcomed in joisey , they are used to azzholes there

Poor Teboner is projecting.

Spider
03-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Adios Jhns , enjoy the Jets and tebow ......

jhns
03-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Adios Jhns , enjoy the Jets and tebow ......

Says the bandwagoning Teboner

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102788