PDA

View Full Version : OT: Peace offering After the Tebow Feud

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 11:05 PM
I want to share something with ya'll in the wake of the end of the Tebow saga here in Denver. I may not get this chance again.. I might drift off into obscurity without the ever present Tebow debates going on.

But I wanted to give a gift in the wake of it all... kind of a peace offering for being annoying. I was simply trying to elighten people who had been brainwashed by the anti-Tebow media and ignorant talking heads.

You guys will likely never believe this.. it's hard for me to even believe this even with the overhwelming evidence that has convinced me it has to be real.

I know I will be mocked once again but I simply tell you because I would want someone to tell me.

I am going to give you the punchline first because if I don't you may not be willing to pursue the proof I am about to present. This is irrefutable proof if you really look at it.

We are not the first advanced civilization to live on this planet. The Egyptian pyramids were NOT built by primitive slaves... at least not without a lot of help. The pyramids were built BEFORE primitive cultures settled around them. Or by what was left of an advanced civilization that was scattered by a cataclysm that destroyed the bulk of their culture.

Imagine that our ancestors were to these people what primitives are to us right now...

OK.. here comes the incredible way I discovered this..

I have been studying the pyramids for about the past year or so. And there has been some incredible information coming out lately. I don't think anyone else has put these pieces together.. believe it or not.

But what I discovered is what the pyramid was used for.. what it did. It was a huge machine. I determined that the pyramid was a huge incredibly designed version of a device scientists use today. They use them for scientific experiments. They are called particle accelerators.

You have probably heard of these recently.. there is a very famous immense one in France called the Large Hadron Collider. These devices speed up little particles as fast as they can... and then collide them to try to understand what particles are made from.

All the pieces I discovered about the great pyramid showed this was what it was.. but there was something exotic about the Egyptian pyramid version.. it used technology that most people don't believe exists today.. antigravity or gravity control.

This made the Giza pyramid incredible efficient and powerful at speeding up particles.. I concluded so fast they had to go as fast as the speed of light.. what i discovered is that the great egyptian pyramid was making cosmic rays.. which usually only come from space or the sun.

Now.. I discovered this and was thinking who I could tell... NO ONE would likely believe me because so much nonsense is tied to all this stuff. The second you try to talk to anyone about it they think you are nuts.

But something incredible happened. I found something that COULD NOT just be a coincidence in light of what I just discovered and have explained to you just now..

Now.. the the problem is I have no way of proving that I made this discovery AFTER I had come to this conclusion on my own. You just have to take my word for it that I am telling the truth.. I promise I am.. that's all I can say.

Watch this video.. go to the 4:10 time specifically but watch this whole specific video if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djcJI8NcC2c&feature=related

What he says is that the exact latitude of the middle of the length of the grand gallery - which is a long corridor in the pyramid - in Google Earth is the exact same number as the speed of light in meters per second.

This fits EXACTLY with what i had determined the purpose of the pyramid to be.. something no one else in the world has said to my knowledge..

What this means is that the people who built the pyramid were marking its use in its design. Not only that.. but it also proves that the system we use for measurement today was devised by this same ancient civilizations. It was kept secret by secret societies and brought back in use in the 1700s.

I can tell you much more to prove this but going to stop here for now.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Hall of fame thread.

hookemhess
03-24-2012, 11:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hLDrg.gif

baja
03-24-2012, 11:11 PM
I'll watch the video

What happened to the advanced civilization?

Doggcow
03-24-2012, 11:11 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll00nelP691qb1ezk.gif

baja
03-24-2012, 11:13 PM
One thing is for sure they didn't build them to be door stops

Doorways maybe?

baja
03-24-2012, 11:14 PM
BTW does this mean a football field is measured wrong and should be 100 meters long?

Bronco_Beerslug
I want to share something with ya'll in the wake of the end of the Tebow saga here in Denver. I may not get this chance again.. I might drift off into obscurity without the ever present Tebow debates going on.

Are you fricking kidding me, this is best news I've had all day!!!

t-diddy
I'm projecting.

Ratboy
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

baja
03-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Have you found a Jets site yet?

What's your user name and new posting board?

baja
03-24-2012, 11:17 PM
I think Tebow is going to be president of the United States of America some day.

hookemhess
03-24-2012, 11:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/y8F8s.gif

R8R H8R
03-24-2012, 11:23 PM
I think Tebow is going to be president of the United States of America some day.

Is he eligible? He was born in the Philipines. Does he have a valid birth certificate? ;)

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 11:23 PM
I'll watch the video

What happened to the advanced civilization?

Believe it or not.. dramatic global warming... the pyramids are designed to match the orion constellation in 10500 BC. This was the end of the last ice age there was also a dramatic drop in cosmic rays at this time.. this ties into the purpose of the great pyramid...

The great pyramid had at least two functions that I know of for certain..

1. produced cosmic rays to prevent climate change

2. transmute elements on a large scale.. elements were placed in the "sarcophagus" in the "kings chamber".

It was never a sarcaphagus ... and wasn't a kings chamber

UberBroncoMan
03-24-2012, 11:24 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ray_j.gif

Bronco_Beerslug
03-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Is he eligible? He was born in the Philipines. Does he have a valid birth certificate? ;)

Ha! LOL ROFL!

MacGruder
Have you found a Jets site yet?

What's your user name and new posting board?

I haven't joined any jets boards yet.. been too busy.

baja

Good one.

Does he have 30 "missing" years like Jesus?

baja
03-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Believe it or not.. dramatic global warming... the pyramids are designed to match the orion constellation in 10500 BC. This was the end of the last ice age there was also a dramatic drop in cosmic rays at this time.. this ties into the purpose of the great pyramid...

2. transmute elements on a large scale.. elements were placed in the "sarcophagus" in the "kings chamber".

Not unreasonable.

myMind
03-24-2012, 11:29 PM
My god man.
Arriving at a conclusion and then using that conclusion as proof to support your original idea isn't scientific, it is delusional. Carbon dating is just one of the many scientific methods that proves how wrong you are about the pyramids being built before the ancient egyptian culture. I have studied the pyramids a bit myself and every journal published that I have ever read uses radio-carbon dating to place the construction between 3000 - 2500 b.c.(ish)

Now dont get me wrong, I like a good conspiracy or ancient alien story myself, but actually believing in it without a shred of empirical or firsthand evidence is looneybin ****. I would gladly accept the most outlandish civilization orgin if it were proven irrevocably. I love that ****, can't ****ing wait for Prometheus.

myMind
03-24-2012, 11:30 PM

The last ice age ended only 10,000 years ago chief.

Chris
03-24-2012, 11:33 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/273/626/d80.jpg

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 11:34 PM
My god man.
Arriving at a conclusion and then using that conclusion as proof to support your original idea isn't scientific, it is delusional. Carbon dating is just one of the many scientific methods that proves how wrong you are about the pyramids being built before the ancient egyptian culture. I have studied the pyramids a bit myself and every journal published that I have ever read uses radio-carbon dating to place the construction between 3000 - 2500 b.c.(ish)

Now dont get me wrong, I like a good conspiracy or ancient alien story myself, but actually believing in it without a shred of empirical or firsthand evidence is looneybin ****. I would gladly accept the most outlandish civilization orgin if it were proven irrevocably. I love that ****, can't ****ing wait for Prometheus.

There is much more to this that I could explain to you and prove this is accurate... but the research necessary would be immense. I have been studying this and related issues for a couple years. I could probably relate it to you in a couple months if you read the books I have.

Plus I had something happen to a family member that gave me a huge clue as to what is going on. THIS was how I got on the subject of the pyramids..

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 11:36 PM
The last ice age ended only 10,000 years ago chief.

I said at the end of the last ice age. The people saw the climate change coming and were trying to buy time.

R8R H8R
03-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Good one.

Does he have 30 "missing" years like Jesus?

Just 15, until he was allowed to play HS football. Before that, nobody knows anything about him.

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 11:41 PM
The 3 great pyramids used to have casing stones on them.. they used to be black, red and white

These are the 3 colors of transmutation in alchemy.. they are also the three colors that uranium goes through when processed

black ore.. red cake.. to white uranium...

I think the other pyramids spread out all over Giza were used to store spent uranium...

I will give you a hint who the lost race was..

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&cp=15&gs_id=2s&xhr=t&q=space+shuttle+atlantis&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=711&bih=446&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=eb5uT9ydMMSOsALpvK2SBg

myMind
03-24-2012, 11:42 PM
There is much more to this that I could explain to you and prove this is accurate... but the research necessary would be immense. I have been studying this and related issues for a couple years. I could probably relate it to you in a couple months if you read the books I have.

Plus I had something happen to a family member that gave me a huge clue as to what is going on. THIS was how I got on the subject of the pyramids..

Let me ask you this...have you ever read or researched books or journals that could refute what you have proven to yourself, just to temper your fervor for the truth? Its very easy to be selective of what you read, and easy to only read unproven fiction that uses a scientific syntax to sound definitive....Just saying man. Keep lookin to the sky, but make damn sure your feet are tethered to the ground. Have fun on the Jets board cyber-stalking the Teebs.

R8R H8R
03-24-2012, 11:43 PM

This ought to be a good one. Please tell.

Bronco_Beerslug
03-24-2012, 11:44 PM
I haven't joined any jets boards yet.. been too busy.Well hell son let me help you out here...

http://forums.theganggreen.com/

http://forums.newyorkjets.com/

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=65

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj

baja
03-24-2012, 11:49 PM
There are some that say this is the 5th Epic. Five cycles of civilization each rising from the ashes of some grand disaster.

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 11:55 PM
Let me ask you this...have you ever read or researched books or journals that could refute what you have proven to yourself, just to temper your fervor for the truth? Its very easy to be selective of what you read, and easy to only read unproven fiction that uses a scientific syntax to sound definitive....Just saying man. Keep lookin to the sky, but make damn sure your feet are tethered to the ground. Have fun on the Jets board cyber-stalking the Teebs.

I would be skeptical like you.. I used to not buy any of this stuff.. and I had a family member that saw a true flying saucer at point blank range.. I thought there was no way the government could keep this tech secret.. I thought aliens would have no interest in us.. I thought if anything they were maybe time travelers from the future..

I was dead wrong. It's very easy because we have been kept dumb about science and it seems too far fetched to believe..

Let me just say though.. I think we are being conditioned for this info to come out.. all the stuff about global cataclysms.. this scare of climate change..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 12:07 AM
This ought to be a good one. Please tell.

My dad lived in a small town in northern washington state and was driving home late at night with his best friend.. they were seniors in high school. They were on a 2 lane highway out in the middle of nowhere. As they were driving they saw sterotypical flying saucer hovering next to the power line running along the side of the highway.

They drove righy up to it and sat under it for several minutes. Eventually it flew straight up high in the sky and shot off at an angle faster than anything he has ever seen.

It made no noise and no wind.

My dad had been talking about it ever since it happened. One day he showed me a magazine that had a picture of the the exact craft he saw.. he didn't know it at the time but it was the one Bob lazar said he worked on.

Bob lazar's best friend at the time he came forward about Area51 was a guy named John lear.. John Lear's dad started Lear Jet and was hyping antigravity in the 50s... right before the subject went top secret.

I am now convinced they are both disinfo agents. Bob lazar also came forward the same year that cold fusion was discovered and smeared as a hoax by MIT.

Lazars description of the alien powerplant is nearly identical to the current theories being proposes for cold fusion. Only Lazar said you need element 115 that couldn't be produced on earth instead of nickel which is what they are using in cold fusion experiments now.

Guess what device you could make something like element 115 with? The Giza pyramid particle accelerator..

Fedaykin
03-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Ya know, I'm beginning to think this board attracts more loonies than Bronco fans. What's up with that?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
All truth goes through three phases..

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
You "studied" the pyramids for over a year, and don't even realize that slave labor was never used to create them? Ha!

They were created over a span of 80 years. Probably about 5500 or so workers actually on-site. It was a national project of sorts, and people and villages were honored to have their relatives working on this massive project. You don't even realize this?

If you are a proponent of the "ancient aliens" theory, you are misguided as the rest. No recorded reference.. even though this would be the most important thing in their lives. No machinery found.. not even a bolt or wire.

They were completely human-made. They are not "machines." The most amazing thing about them imo, is how they actually created several structures many hundreds of miles apart, to mimic a constellation. That's pretty dang amazing. But you like many tinfoil wearing whacknuts, have to take it 100 steps further.. alien help, machines, stargates.. ugh. Get a grip on reality man.

p.s. Lazar was a nutcase. You probably believe everything Corso came up with as well.. I have no doubt. I image you are also a heavy believer in crop circles, 9/11 conspiracy, HAARP, chemtrails, NWO, and many other ridiculous theories that have little actual fact behind them. If you really want a solid take on UFOs, read a bit of Friedman. Heck.. I believe in UFOs.. but within reason. Friedman has a solid take on it. He isn't a nutcase like Corso or Lazar. Both of which btw, he has decimated repeatedly over the years. Pyramids.. are just that. Ancient civilizations were driven by religion, not science. Ergo, much of what they believed in are utter fantasy. Like most of your beliefs. Including that Tebow is an all pro QB. Just sayin..

R8R H8R
03-25-2012, 12:46 AM
My dad lived in a small town in northern washington state and was driving home late at night with his best friend.. they were seniors in high school. They were on a 2 lane highway out in the middle of nowhere. As they were driving they saw sterotypical flying saucer hovering next to the power line running along the side of the highway.

They drove righy up to it and sat under it for several minutes. Eventually it flew straight up high in the sky and shot off at an angle faster than anything he has ever seen.

It made no noise and no wind.

My dad had been talking about it ever since it happened. One day he showed me a magazine that had a picture of the the exact craft he saw.. he didn't know it at the time but it was the one Bob lazar said he worked on.

Bob lazar's best friend at the time he came forward about Area51 was a guy named John lear.. John Lear's dad started Lear Jet and was hyping antigravity in the 50s... right before the subject went top secret.

I am now convinced they are both disinfo agents. Bob lazar also came forward the same year that cold fusion was discovered and smeared as a hoax by MIT.

Lazars description of the alien powerplant is nearly identical to the current theories being proposes for cold fusion. Only Lazar said you need element 115 that couldn't be produced on earth instead of nickel which is what they are using in cold fusion experiments now.

Guess what device you could make something like element 115 with? The Giza pyramid particle accelerator..

I had to ask. You answered. Now go take your meds and go to bed.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 12:52 AM
You are including things that I didn't even talk about.. I never said aliens were involved. It's a possibility but not likely from what I have seen.

There has never been a mummy found buried in a pyramid.. there were mummies placed in pyramids when they w ere found..
there were no decorative marking founf inside or out of the Great pyramid.

When they first discovered the inside rooms of the great pyramid there was no mummy in there.. there was nothing in there.. and the "sarchophagus" was damaged.. the people who blasted their way into the pyramid said grave robbers stole the stuff inside... yet they had to blast there way in and were the first ones there.

Study someone named Christopher Dunn. He is an engineer who shows the incredible tolerances the objects were crafted to meet.

Read this site.. they were on the right track but were missing one major component to the mystery

http://www.nuclearpyramid.com/great_pyramid.php

fdf
03-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Let me ask you this...have you ever read or researched books or journals that could refute what you have proven to yourself, just to temper your fervor for the truth? Its very easy to be selective of what you read, and easy to only read unproven fiction that uses a scientific syntax to sound definitive....

Relax. He's playing you. OTOH, if he's serious, arguing with obvious nuts is like punching the tar baby.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Watch this documentary....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmnnJytYjpM

DENVERDUI55
03-25-2012, 01:20 AM
What does this have to do with tebow being a crappy passing qb? We all know aliens built the pyramids right?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 01:29 AM
So much for peace..

You better hope you are right.. lol

And again... aliens.. it's incredible, how well disinfo works..

Here is another great video for you guys..

http://www.ufovideostv.com/ufo-evidence-2/the-case-for-antigravity-2005/

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 01:58 AM
Baja, I wanted to elaborate on the answer to your question. The previous civilization I believe was mainly centered in Atlantis.. which I feel was located in the center of the Atlantic. There is a ridge just below the surface of the atlantic that runs all the way down the longitudinal axis.

There were also mummies found in the canary islands that had blonde hair and blue eyes. This also connects with the mummification used in Egypt.

I think the bulk of that culture was lost due to this cataclysm.

I think what happened is that the cosmic rays were cut off either from the sun or from a star.. maybe orion which the pyrmids were built to mirror.

Cosmic rays were recently shown to produce atmosphere when hitting the surface of the earth.

When the atmosphere stopped being produced more sunlight was hitting the earth which caused the temperature to increase causing global warming. We already went through the dramatic water rise our government claims we should be afraid of. I think the powers that be are using what happened as a tool to make us do what they want. Also... it probably prevents people from believing it already did happen.

When the climate changed there was mass flooding.. I would think that dramatic climate change like this would likely cause all kinds of other disasters as well... volcanoes.. earthquakes etc.

What was left of that civilization that survived I think passed on information through secret societies. Whoever was left may have been blown back to the stone age essentially.. and could only use the limited knowledge they retained that could be used without that infrastructure.

I also think that one of the purposes of the pyramid may have been to produce fuel for spacer craft... it's possible they moved on somewhere else to escape the cataclysm. Things like this are also represented in these movies too coincidentally.

UberBroncoMan
03-25-2012, 02:05 AM
This is all just a massive trolling right?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:07 AM
This is all just a massive trolling right?

Watch the Youtube video I posted a couple posts up.. if you watch that you will know this is dead serious..

bowtown
03-25-2012, 02:22 AM

Let me guess... you had a cousin who rented the movie Stargate.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:30 AM
Let me guess... you had a cousin who rented the movie Stargate.

That wasn't the Stargate I watched...

But supposedly the TV show stargate has some imagery that shows some connection to secret societies and Atlantis.

Also, that William Lear.. the father of the Jon Lear I mentioned above was hyping antigravity and teleportation in the 50s before they went secret. So Stargates may be part of this in some fashion.

Coincidentally in the 50s movies and entertainment constantly used "antigravity" and saucers in their titles. I don't think this was an accident. The military was designing their conventional secret aircraft to look like saucers as a form of spreading disinfo. I am certain the media is used as a tool for this.

There is a video with an old aviation engineer who said the military told him to do this.. said the lengths they would go to to keep this stuff secret was unbelievable. He said it truly scared him and went against what he thought was right..

uplink
03-25-2012, 02:39 AM
In before the 1st undocumented pic of the ancient aliens guy with the screwed up hair.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:42 AM
http://sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html

This is another great video. This guy is a huge part of showing this is legitimate. You have to really read this closely to see the significance of what he did here and what he shows...

The material the pyramid is made of is piezo electric. This means when you vibrate it it produces electricity. The entire structure is an electrical device.. and electricity controls gravity if used properly..

HighCountryBronco
Baja, I wanted to elaborate on the answer to your question. The previous civilization I believe was mainly centered in Atlantis.. which I feel was located in the center of the Atlantic. There is a ridge just below the surface of the atlantic that runs all the way down the longitudinal axis.

There were also mummies found in the canary islands that had blonde hair and blue eyes. This also connects with the mummification used in Egypt.

I think the bulk of that culture was lost due to this cataclysm.

I think what happened is that the cosmic rays were cut off either from the sun or from a star.. maybe orion which the pyrmids were built to mirror.

Cosmic rays were recently shown to produce atmosphere when hitting the surface of the earth.

When the atmosphere stopped being produced more sunlight was hitting the earth which caused the temperature to increase causing global warming. We already went through the dramatic water rise our government claims we should be afraid of. I think the powers that be are using what happened as a tool to make us do what they want. Also... it probably prevents people from believing it already did happen.

When the climate changed there was mass flooding.. I would think that dramatic climate change like this would likely cause all kinds of other disasters as well... volcanoes.. earthquakes etc.

What was left of that civilization that survived I think passed on information through secret societies. Whoever was left may have been blown back to the stone age essentially.. and could only use the limited knowledge they retained that could be used without that infrastructure.

I also think that one of the purposes of the pyramid may have been to produce fuel for spacer craft... it's possible they moved on somewhere else to escape the cataclysm. Things like this are also represented in these movies too coincidentally.
Oddly, I believe you more than Al Gore.

bowtown
That wasn't the Stargate I watched...

But supposedly the TV show stargate has some imagery that shows some connection to secret societies and Atlantis.

Also, that William Lear.. the father of the Jon Lear I mentioned above was hyping antigravity and teleportation in the 50s before they went secret. So Stargates may be part of this in some fashion.

Coincidentally in the 50s movies and entertainment constantly used "antigravity" and saucers in their titles. I don't think this was an accident. The military was designing their conventional secret aircraft to look like saucers as a form of spreading disinfo. I am certain the media is used as a tool for this.

There is a video with an old aviation engineer who said the military told him to do this.. said the lengths they would go to to keep this stuff secret was unbelievable. He said it truly scared him and went against what he thought was right..

They also made a lot of monster movies in the 50s. Probably disinformation to keep people off the scent of the real blob, werewolf, and wasp woman.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:59 AM
They also made a lot of monster movies in the 50s. Probably disinformation to keep people off the scent of the real blob, werewolf, and wasp woman.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised... many of these cryptozoologic creatures are tied to aliens. Like Bigfoot.

If you spread disinfo about aliens, flying saucers bigfoot and the lochness monster people don't buy any of it. We are made to be hyper skeptical.

I've seen direct evidence of this. One of the books that sent me on this path was a book called The Hunt for Zero point by Nick Cook.

I found this article that came out after he released the book..

This seems to be an attempt by these organizations to tie aliens to Nick Cook.. discredit him and to try to take him off the real trail..

POSSIBLE GUN BATTLE WITH EXTRATERRESTRIALS AND BIGELOW TEAM MEMBERS!
Tuesday, June 15. 2010
Bigelow Aerospace, lethal extraterrestrial UFOs, and alien battle tales revealed
Gary S. BekkumJune 13, 2010Dr. Jack Sarfatti, the maverick San Francisco physicist, relates a story he was told about a battle with the aliens.

Updated with additional information.

(STARpod.org) -- It sounds like a Hollywood plot for a 21st century remake of Earth versus the Flying Saucers.

San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti claims to have heard the rumor while visiting London in 2004, while in the company of Nick Cook, the well known aerospace journalist from the private intelligence publisher Janes Information Group.

"I was asked by the 'CIA' not to pursue the story in 2004, but now Bigelow has (allegedly, it seems) opened Pandora's Box on the story."

Sarfatti came forward with the rumor following a remark made by billionaire space maven Bob Bigelow to the New York Times about the dangers of UFOs:

"People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

The New York Times had interviewed Bigelow about his recent efforts to build a private space station. In the article, Bigelow was quoted about the lethality of the UFO phenomena, but the basis for Bigelow's statement was not pursued.

According to Sarfatti, the rumor of abattle between Bob Bigelow's employees and otherworldly beings was provided by a mysterious French woman, who was accompanied by a body guard carrying a mystery briefcase allegedly containing "some kind of 'psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology."
Sarfatti says the woman claimed to be part of a semi-secret Paris UFO group, and the woman attributed the story to Jacques Vallee, the internationally famous researcher who inspired the French UFO researcher Claude Lacombe in Steven Spielberg's classic UFO film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Sarfatti quickly added, "Allegedly Jacques Vallee denies the story, but now Bob Bigelow seems to have gone public with it -- albeit without the details."

Apparently Sarfatti, who in recent years has consulted to Dr. Ron Pandolfi (for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence) on speculative ideas related to reverse engineering hypothetical extraterrestrial technologies, also knows more of this rumor than he is willing to make public.

"I am not divulging details only the general nature of the remarks. In any case Nick Cook heard them also."

In the 1990s, Bob Bigelow funded UFO investigations under a group he founded called the National Institute of Discovery Sciences, also known as NIDS.

Among the many investigations conducted by NIDS was the mysterious case of the so-called Bigelow Skinwalker Ranch in a remote region of Utah, where a variety of paranormal phenomena had been reported.

One experience made public by former NIDS personnel was the report of a nearly invisible being emerging from a tunnel that appeared to float in thin air, which led to speculation of an opening from another world -- a star gate -- built from a spacetime wormhole.

According to Sarfatti's account, the French woman "claimed an actual gun battle at Bigelow Ranch with Bob's paramilitary against aliens out of the wormhole with dead and wounded humans. She was very convincing and Nick Cook heard the strange tale at his private London Club with me and another witness. I debriefed Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi soon after and the story caused a big stir
."
Pandolfi and Green are well known for their interest in unusual phenomena and their history of employment with the CIA.

Given the many reports of pilots who have lost their lives pursuing UFOs beyond the safe operating range of their aircraft, Bigelow's comments to the New York Times may have a more mundane explanation.

Until Mr. Bigelow comes forward with a more detailed explanation for his comments about lethal UFO encounters, Sarfatti's expose' of the rumor will only further inflame allegations of a cover-up among the fringe elements of the UFO community.

Update: Following the release of the original version of this article, Jack Sarfatti issued his own release in which he states:

"Bob Bigelow is like Howard Hughes. He has his own private satellite and has funded UFO research. He owns a Utah Ranch where it is alleged that ETs pop out of Star Gates and have had battles with Bigelow's armed staff. We do not know if these rumors are true, but Bigelow's alleged recent remarks to the New York Times seem to support the rumor...We are not claiming the story reported by Bekkum here is true, only that it is very strange and Bekkum does accurately report what I was told in London in late March of 2004 in the same room with Nick Cook."

Sarfatti also confirmed that his reference to "CIA" was actually a reference to Pandolfi and Green. The association and past employment of Pandolfi and Green to the CIA has been reported by the mainstream media, including the New York Times, The Washington Post, and PBS.

TDmvp
03-25-2012, 03:23 AM
http://media.nscdn.com/uploads/cache/images/1287765521-905473-594x500-1287762228toasting-in-epic-bread.png

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:34 AM
Maybe we deserve a cataclysm...

Gort
03-25-2012, 05:50 AM
Ya know, I'm beginning to think this board attracts more loonies than Bronco fans. What's up with that?

TJ is heavily and secretly invested in tinfoil futures.

ayjackson
03-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Well this explains everything.

Rohirrim
03-25-2012, 07:00 AM
I just hope that MacGruder would post a pic of himself before he goes.

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 07:08 AM
On a semirelated note, is it coincidence that we just traded away our devoutly religious QB for the only QB who's noggin is visible from space?

This means something.

Gort
03-25-2012, 07:15 AM
On a semirelated note, is it coincidence that we just traded away our devoutly religious QB for the only QB who's noggin is visible from space?

This means something.

Tebow wore 15

Manning will wear 18

15 + 18 = 33

33 is two 3's

2 x 3 = 6

we have three QBs on the roster

three 6's is 666

666 is the number of the beast

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2011/10/rosie-odonnell.jpg

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Tebow wore 15

Manning will wear 18

15 + 18 = 33

33 is two 3's

2 x 3 = 6

three 6's is 666

I heard mention on the light rail that Manning is 1/8th Mayan. But he kept it secret during contract negotiations for fear Elway's representatives might ask for an 'end of the world' clause in his contract.

The guy said he knew this because he heard it from Ashley Manning's new daycare.

RaiderH8r
03-25-2012, 07:26 AM

Obama was born in Kenya so Indont think the born here thing applies anymore.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
03-25-2012, 07:28 AM

This thread is proof that you're not wrong.

srphoenix
03-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Way to go out with a bang.. Oh well will be fun reading as the thread goes on.

baja
03-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks for sharing your beliefs MacGruder. The longer I am on the planet the more I realize how little I know for sure. All that you say is possible and clearly you believe it and shared it with this board knowing you would be ridiculed. It was a kind gesture. I'll try and watch some of the videos you posted.

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 07:45 AM
Tebow wore 15

Manning will wear 18

15 + 18 = 33

33 is two 3's

2 x 3 = 6

three 6's is 666

BTW, I would've repped this if not for the Rosie O picture. Definitely beyond the limits of good taste.

Gort
03-25-2012, 07:47 AM
BTW, I would've repped this if not for the Rosie O picture. Definitely beyond the limits of good taste.

you're projecting.

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 07:49 AM
you're projecting.

Witch hunter.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdaUg6hSwiwnYPfG8q8_-KBC_aNz4sjQSS0PvjJRkzzW8C0xleBQ

Victor
03-25-2012, 08:25 AM
I find pyramid aliens more believable than signing Caleb Hanie for two years.

Meck77
03-25-2012, 08:32 AM
Have you studied the Lizard people magruder?

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 08:35 AM
When they first discovered the inside rooms of the great pyramid there was no mummy in there.. there was nothing in there.. and the "sarchophagus" was damaged.. the people who blasted their way into the pyramid said grave robbers stole the stuff inside... yet they had to blast there way in and were the first ones there.

So.. you've studied the pyramids for a year, but you know next to nothing about the actual facts surrounding the monument. It was opened and closed several times. It was believed to be closed again during the 26th dynasty of Egypt, when they were restoring monuments. ALL tombs were plundered, many times.

The only reason Tut's tomb, which was a very minor tomb for a very minor pharaoh, was due to the fact it was buried in haste beneath an existing tomb. Otherwise, all the tombs in the Valley of the Kings.. all the pyramids.. they were all looted, repeatedly. It's not like Khufu's tomb wasn't sort of huge and obvious.

To Egyptians (and most ancient cultures), the sun, planets and stars were deities. For Egypt in particular, dying was MUCH more important than life. They spent much of their lives preparing for death; stars, planets, etc. were of vital importance to them. That's why their tombs were built to exacting specifics in regards to constellations, etc. It was critical for them to make it properly to the afterlife. Traveling there was the most "dangerous" part for them, and it had to be done right.

Youtube research is a bad way to come up with scientific conclusions.. just saying.

SJ Bronco
03-25-2012, 08:53 AM
I missed the this epicness!!!? Damn you family and friends!!

theAPAOps5
03-25-2012, 09:03 AM
http://serialdrama.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b72b69e20133f46957d5970b-pi

canadianbroncosfan
03-25-2012, 09:12 AM

Chris
03-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Pretty sure they were built by Donald Rumsfeld's ancestors

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/deg/campfire/friday/HankPyramid.jpg

orinjkrush
03-25-2012, 09:38 AM
thanks for sharing the links. i love sci fi stuff and it certainly is more interesting reading than the mainstream media or post mortems about the financial collapse.

Chris
03-25-2012, 09:39 AM
thanks for sharing the links. i love sci fi stuff and it certainly is more interesting reading than the mainstream media or post mortems about the financial collapse.

even if its bull****. aw yeah :strong:

Paladin
03-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Whoa!!!!

The OM Crackpot City just got hammered by a cracpot!!!!!!

(Ths message ws typed without the aid of Mrs. TOG's nipples)

Broncos_OTM
03-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Even if there is a shred of truth to this. How does it change anything. For me its back to work and trying to nail as many women as possible.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Even if there is a shred of truth to this. How does it change anything. For me its back to work and trying to nail as many women as possible.

Don't you want to know the secrets of the universe?

Maybe that is why I was meant to stumble on this.. that has always been my priority.. trying to figure out how everything works...

oubronco
03-25-2012, 11:18 AM
http://i2.asntown.net/9/funny-dance-gif.gif

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 11:25 AM
So.. you've studied the pyramids for a year, but you know next to nothing about the actual facts surrounding the monument. It was opened and closed several times. It was believed to be closed again during the 26th dynasty of Egypt, when they were restoring monuments. ALL tombs were plundered, many times.

The tombs maybe.. but pyramids were not originally built as tombs.. which is why they weren't plundered.

From what I have read they likely didn't enter them for thousands of years because they were told if they did they would die.. because they had radioactive material in them which became stable over time.

The Great Pyramid had huge stones placed in the tunnels that they had to blast through the rock to get around. There was no way "looters" could have gotten to those portions of the pyramids.

Also, there is obvious heat wear in the "King's Chamber" and in the grand gallery.

It's also obvious there was a massive explosion in the "King's chamber" that moved the alignment of the stones and cracked the stones above.

There is also proof that there was a chemical process going on in the "Queen's chamber".. there was a heavy crusting of salt in this room.. and proof is coming out that the small vents to this rooms were used for injecting chemicals to create a reaction that created the salt.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/06/RIR-110612.php

They were producing hydrogen which generated the particles used to be accelerated through the grand gallery..

Rohirrim
03-25-2012, 11:33 AM
I'd like to hear your opinion on the monoliths of Easter Island.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks for sharing your beliefs MacGruder. The longer I am on the planet the more I realize how little I know for sure. All that you say is possible and clearly you believe it and shared it with this board knowing you would be ridiculed. It was a kind gesture. I'll try and watch some of the videos you posted.

Thanks Baja..

Can't urge you enough to pursue this.

I am actually shocked by the ridicule.. at least to the extent I have seen.. I don't think people understand the significance of the speed of light encoded into the center of the grand gallery of the pyramid and that our measuring system was built around this as well.

This isn't some numbers gimmick that can be manipulated to create a made up conspiracy theory.

If you have an understanding of science and study the pyramid.. specifically antigravity tech that is just coming out now and tie it with this info the implications are irrefutable..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
I'd like to hear your opinion on the monoliths of Easter Island.

If you watch that youtube video documentary I posted that is a documentary on the pyramids it shows that Easter island is one location in a long line of monuments that stretches all the way around the Earth.

This is one giant marker that is still being decoded now.

I think the people who created these monuments did this to try to leave some remnants of their civilization that would withstand the cataclysm they knew was coming.

Heyneck
03-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks Baja..

Can't urge you enough to pursue this.

I am actually shocked by the ridicule.. at least to the extent I have seen.. I don't think people understand the significance of the speed of light encoded into the center of the grand gallery of the pyramid and that our measuring system was built around this as well.

This isn't some numbers gimmick that can be manipulated to create a made up conspiracy theory.

If you have an understanding of science and study the pyramid.. specifically antigravity tech that is just coming out now and tie it with this info the implications are irrefutable..

The thing is people are content by what they have been told all their lives... Love this kind of subjects so keep it up! Also... someone mentioned HAARP. That is another interesting subject that can't be discarded as looney talk.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KjEh9hDobGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lycan
03-25-2012, 11:55 AM
http://moviereviewwarehouse.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/stargate761828rh9.jpg

Gort
03-25-2012, 11:56 AM
If you watch that youtube video documentary I posted that is a documentary on the pyramids it shows that Easter island is one location in a long line of monuments that stretches all the way around the Earth.

This is one giant marker that is still being decoded now.

I think the people who created these monuments did this to try to leave some remnants of their civilization that would withstand the cataclysm they knew was coming.

http://www.anthony-thomas.com/shop/images/uploads/Products/FancyMixedNuts.jpg

El Jué
03-25-2012, 12:15 PM
...And there has been some incredible information coming out lately...

That word keeps popping up. Appropriately.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 12:17 PM
The thing is people are content by what they have been told all their lives... Love this kind of subjects so keep it up! Also... someone mentioned HAARP. That is another interesting subject that can't be discarded as looney talk.

Heyneck, thank you for the support. haha It's nice to see someone is awake out there!

I think that guy in the video is dead on about resonance being used for some very significant purpose. Resonance was a huge part of the Giza Pyramids and that technology as well as gravity control. It was also used to take down the twin towers.

The pineal gland also has some key function in this from what I have seen..I am wondering if it might be a means of pacification. Mind control is definitely real and documented.. the tough part is trying to determine what they are doing with these technologies.

oubronco
03-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Shouldn't you be over at the Jets message boards

El Jué
03-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Don't you want to know the secrets of the universe?

Maybe that is why I was meant to stumble on this.. that has always been my priority.. trying to figure out how everything works...

I've made figuring it all out a priority as well, and here's the ultimate secret: Your life is not important. You will do nothing important. Your family and friends will miss you for a while.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 12:43 PM
I've made figuring it all out a priority as well, and here's the ultimate secret: Your life is not important. You will do nothing important. Your family and friends will miss you for a while.

You're projecting...

El Jué
03-25-2012, 12:47 PM
You're projecting...

I'm prophesying.

I could probably find something on You Tube to help you understand.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm prophesying.

I could probably find something on You Tube to help you understand.

All the info is out there.. you just have tp piece it together..

This is why disinformation is so important. It seems to be impossible to keep things secret forever.. eventually everything seems to come out.

Disinformation is so useful because it delays the truth being pieced together for much longer than it normally would take.

This is why I can use Youtube and Google to piece these bits of information together. But even within these bits of info you still have to pick and choose pieces because these people are doing their best to piece this info together too.. many times with incomplete info.

enjolras
03-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Are you fricking kidding me, this is best news I've had all day!!!

+1 more for Elway.

myMind
03-25-2012, 01:06 PM

When the atmosphere stopped being produced more sunlight was hitting the earth which caused the temperature to increase causing global warming.

I want a link to scientific evidence that proves "cosmic rays" produce atmosphere. Whats that? Oh, there is no scientific evidence supporting that? Maybe thats because a planet's atmosphere is created by the combination of a planet's gravity and outgassing of certain elements trapped beneath the surface during the planets original accretion (creation). At no point before, during, or after an atmosphere is formed does the amount of sunlight or cosmic rays have any impact on a planet getting warmer. There are three factors that determine a planet's temperature: distance from the sun, albedo(reflectivity), and atmosphere. Once again, atmosphere only traps sunlight as it is reflected off of earth's surface as infared thermal radiation. It does not prevent that sunlight from reaching earth, and in no way do "cosmic rays" produce atmosphere. Oh, and btw...if our atmosphere some how dissapeared because it "was stopped being produced", the planet would get colder...not warmer.

I mean c'Mon man, do some actual scientifc investigation to support your hypothesis. You are either a brilliant troll, or a naive believer.

doonwise
03-25-2012, 01:10 PM

But I wanted to give a gift in the wake of it all... kind of a peace offering for being annoying. I was simply trying to elighten people who had been brainwashed by the anti-Tebow media and ignorant talking heads.

You guys will likely never believe this.. it's hard for me to even believe this even with the overhwelming evidence that has convinced me it has to be real.

I know I will be mocked once again but I simply tell you because I would want someone to tell me.

I am going to give you the punchline first because if I don't you may not be willing to pursue the proof I am about to present. This is irrefutable proof if you really look at it.

We are not the first advanced civilization to live on this planet. The Egyptian pyramids were NOT built by primitive slaves... at least not without a lot of help. The pyramids were built BEFORE primitive cultures settled around them. Or by what was left of an advanced civilization that was scattered by a cataclysm that destroyed the bulk of their culture.

Imagine that our ancestors were to these people what primitives are to us right now...

I have been studying the pyramids for about the past year or so. And there has been some incredible information coming out lately. I don't think anyone else has put these pieces together.. believe it or not.

But what I discovered is what the pyramid was used for.. what it did. It was a huge machine. I determined that the pyramid was a huge incredibly designed version of a device scientists use today. They use them for scientific experiments. They are called particle accelerators.

You have probably heard of these recently.. there is a very famous immense one in France called the Large Hadron Collider. These devices speed up little particles as fast as they can... and then collide them to try to understand what particles are made from.

All the pieces I discovered about the great pyramid showed this was what it was.. but there was something exotic about the Egyptian pyramid version.. it used technology that most people don't believe exists today.. antigravity or gravity control.

This made the Giza pyramid incredible efficient and powerful at speeding up particles.. I concluded so fast they had to go as fast as the speed of light.. what i discovered is that the great egyptian pyramid was making cosmic rays.. which usually only come from space or the sun.

Now.. I discovered this and was thinking who I could tell... NO ONE would likely believe me because so much nonsense is tied to all this stuff. The second you try to talk to anyone about it they think you are nuts.

But something incredible happened. I found something that COULD NOT just be a coincidence in light of what I just discovered and have explained to you just now..

Now.. the the problem is I have no way of proving that I made this discovery AFTER I had come to this conclusion on my own. You just have to take my word for it that I am telling the truth.. I promise I am.. that's all I can say.

Watch this video.. go to the 4:10 time specifically but watch this whole specific video if you can.

What he says is that the exact latitude of the middle of the length of the grand gallery - which is a long corridor in the pyramid - in Google Earth is the exact same number as the speed of light in meters per second.

This fits EXACTLY with what i had determined the purpose of the pyramid to be.. something no one else in the world has said to my knowledge..

What this means is that the people who built the pyramid were marking its use in its design. Not only that.. but it also proves that the system we use for measurement today was devised by this same ancient civilizations. It was kept secret by secret societies and brought back in use in the 1700s.

Whoa buddy. None of that was in the bible so I fail to see what it has to do with Tebow...

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 01:12 PM
http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110824/full/news.2011.504.html

Cloud formation may be linked to cosmic rays
Experiment probes connection between climate change and radiation bombarding the atmosphere.

Geoff Brumfiel

The CLOUD experiment is studying whether cosmic rays play a role in cloud formation.Maximilien Brice / CERN
It sounds like a conspiracy theory: 'cosmic rays' from deep space might be creating clouds in Earth's atmosphere and changing the climate. Yet an experiment at CERN, Europe's high-energy physics laboratory near Geneva, Switzerland, is finding tentative evidence for just that.

The findings, published today in Nature1, are preliminary, but they are stoking a long-running argument over the role of radiation from distant stars in altering the climate.

For a century, scientists have known that charged particles from space constantly bombard Earth. Known as cosmic rays, the particles are mostly protons blasted out of supernovae. As the protons crash through the planet's atmosphere, they can ionize volatile compounds, causing them to condense into airborne droplets, or aerosols. Clouds might then build up around the droplets. continued

Fedaykin
03-25-2012, 01:12 PM
http://www.joyofbaking.com/images/newlarge/fruit-cake-recipe.jpg

orinjkrush
03-25-2012, 01:14 PM
even if its bull****. aw yeah :strong:

ummm, sci fi means science fiction, no?

still, all star wars and star trek movies are total fiction. they've paradoxically hurt NASA because compared to warp drive shuttles suck.

regardless, thought they were great for thinking about stuff.

doesn't mean we can't pursue turning sci fi into sci fact, either.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Also note in the link I posted above.. they said to do the experiment to try to test to see if cosmic rays produce clouds they are using a PARTICLE ACCELERATOR...

Exactly what the Pyramid did.. and why it encodes the speed of light in meters per second..

The pyramid was used as an artificial cosmic ray generator to try to reverse climate change...

myMind
03-25-2012, 01:36 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8623/facepalmnq.jpg

and Im gone.

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 01:51 PM
What a laughable premise. And a hilarious video too. So.. it was supposedly built at an exact coordinate that equals the speed of light? Ignoring that someone used Google Earth (lol) to make their expert opinion.. you can't ignore that the pyramids were built I dunno.. some 2000 years before the latitude / longitude system was even put into place. So they were also what.. predicting the future location of their pyramid? Yea.. right.. ok.

It's also funny that you say they created machines that require all the latest advances in science.. and yet they can't find a single trace of any factory or scientific item.. anywhere. Plenty of clay tablets. Hieroglyphics. Statues.. tools.. all sorts of things. But oddly, even though it would have taken an amazing amount of plastics, metals, and advanced mechanical equipment, nothing has been found. Go figure!

It's no surprise though, that you are in serious need of a dose of reality. After all, you actually think Tim Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Just because it hasn't been accepted by the general scientific community doesn't mean it isn't true..

Again.. if you had gone through all the info I have you would understand why this has to be the case...

JCMElway
03-25-2012, 01:52 PM
So much for peace..

You better hope you are right.. lol

And again... aliens.. it's incredible, how well disinfo works..

Here is another great video for you guys..

http://www.ufovideostv.com/ufo-evidence-2/the-case-for-antigravity-2005/

Tebow would want you to accept Jesus into your heart.

I cannot BELIEVE I just posted in a Macgruder thread!

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't have time to sift through all the errant, ridiculous videos, based on nothing resembling actual research. I have a feeling you think Sitchen was a clever and truthful fellow, don't you. Yea.. I bet you are a huge Sitchen fan.

Your "particle accelerator" theory is utter rubbish. Sounds like the fools who think doorways carved into rocks are actually stargates. Amazes me there are people this stupid in the world.

doonwise
03-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Very interesting, I had no idea that Egyptians used the METER as a unit of measure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_metre)... Now, why don't you compare the meter to what they were actually using (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_units_of_measurement#Length) in Ancient Egypt and you will see your 'speed of light' premise is deeply flawed. You would be wise to learn: correlation does not equal causation.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:08 PM
What a laughable premise. And a hilarious video too. So.. it was supposedly built at an exact coordinate that equals the speed of light? Ignoring that someone used Google Earth (lol) to make their expert opinion.. you can't ignore that the pyramids were built I dunno.. some 2000 years before the latitude / longitude system was even put into place. So they were also what.. predicting the future location of their pyramid? Yea.. right.. ok.[quote]

I tried to explain this briefly but I could see where you would be confused. It is very difficult to wrap your mind around.

If you study the pyramid you find that the meter was encoded into the design. What this means is that whoever created the system of measure we use today did it on conjunction with the construction and the location of the pyramid. They found the exact location to facilitate this. When their civilization was lost some members of this group remained and passed this information on in secret societies. This system of measure was put back in place in the 1700s. Google earth is operating under this same system.

[QUOTE]It's also funny that you say they created machines that require all the latest advances in science.. and yet they can't find a single trace of any factory or scientific item.. anywhere. Plenty of clay tablets. Hieroglyphics. Statues.. tools.. all sorts of things. But oddly, even though it would have taken an amazing amount of plastics, metals, and advanced mechanical equipment, nothing has been found. Go figure!

That isn't the case though.. for one thing check out this site..

http://www.gizapower.com/

read some small articles from his books..

http://www.gizapower.com/Articles.htm

He explains why you don't see the tools they used to make the pyramids etc. Go to any landmark.. do you see the tools around they used to make them? Also, because of the amount of time that passed anything else other than stone wouldn't survive.. we can't even imagine what happens over this scale of time. Plus I think their society was much different than ours. In some ways they were far more advanced.. but then in other ways I don't think they were as advanced or as expansive in their population and infrastructure. I think they were smaller but more intelligent race. I think that may be because they developed in isolation on a separate continent or island - Atlantis which was in the middle of the ocean.

It's no surprise though, that you are in serious need of a dose of reality. After all, you actually think Tim Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning.

They said the same thing about Tebow and Orton.. or Tebow and BigBen etc etc..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Very interesting, I had no idea that Egyptians used the METER as a unit of measure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_metre)... Now, why don't you compare the meter to what they were actually using (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_units_of_measurement#Length) in Ancient Egypt and you will see your 'speed of light' premise is deeply flawed. You would be wise to learn: correlation does not equal causation.

I am aware of that.. you need to watch that documentary I posted.. They cubit was used.. but the pyramidian - the pyramid capstone - encoded the meter...

Think of it like a way of describing the world using the proportions of the pyramid...

And again.. secret societies brought this info out in the 1700s and it has been a secret right in plain sight..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't have time to sift through all the errant, ridiculous videos, based on nothing resembling actual research. I have a feeling you think Sitchen was a clever and truthful fellow, don't you. Yea.. I bet you are a huge Sitchen fan.

Your "particle accelerator" theory is utter rubbish. Sounds like the fools who think doorways carved into rocks are actually stargates. Amazes me there are people this stupid in the world.

I am not that familiar with sitchen.. so I don't know if he is legit. But this info was likely known in some form by people in secret societies and in other cultures. He may have had a hint of it..

If you allow me to educate you about electrogravitics I can show you that it is not absurd.. I can also show you that the pyramid produced hydrogen... which is what particle accelerators use to propel inside them.

And again.. this is why the speed of light was indicated in the design.. why else would it be?

myMind
03-25-2012, 02:17 PM

Trying to talk sense to him is pointless. Ive been trying. He just finds it easier to naively subscribe to his misguided beliefs than to actually make an attempt to scientifically analyze them for validity. If he is for real, and isnt just trolling, than he obviously just wants the things he believes to be the truth, to be the truth, and disregards any attempt at scientific debate.

Gort
03-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Trying to talk sense to him is pointless. Ive been trying. He just finds it easier to naively subscribe to his misguided beliefs than to actually make an attempt to scientifically analyze them for validity. If he is for real, and isnt just trolling, than he obviously just wants the things he believes to be the truth, to be the truth, and disregards any attempt at scientific debate.

the Age of Reason is over. didn't you get the memo?

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 02:24 PM
He explains why you don't see the tools they used to make the pyramids etc. Go to any landmark.. do you see the tools around they used to make them? Also, because of the amount of time that passed anything else other than stone wouldn't survive.. we can't even imagine what happens over this scale of time.

That's ridiculous - they excavate villages and cities - often layers of cities atop one another. Especially in the dry heat of Egypt, some higher quality steel could last 50,000+ years. There would be SOMETHING. That's a cop-out. They have nary a thing. NOTHING. Heavy industrial plastics, high strength steel, GLASS for crying out loud.. which can last some 2 million years.. you are saying archaeologists have just been "unlucky" all this time?

Typical utter rubbish - ignore or make ridiculous claims to cover those parts of a theory that might prove it wrong. Yea.. they just haven't found anything yet. Sure.. ROFL!

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:25 PM

Read what you just typed and apply it to yourself... just because you are on the side of the orthodox view doesn't mean you are right.

I just proved you wrong about cosmic rays.. and you act as if I am just making stuff up.. lol

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Actually I wouldn't be surprised... many of these cryptozoologic creatures are tied to aliens. Like Bigfoot.

If you spread disinfo about aliens, flying saucers bigfoot and the lochness monster people don't buy any of it. We are made to be hyper skeptical.

I've seen direct evidence of this. One of the books that sent me on this path was a book called The Hunt for Zero point by Nick Cook.

I found this article that came out after he released the book..

This seems to be an attempt by these organizations to tie aliens to Nick Cook.. discredit him and to try to take him off the real trail..

I read that book, it went no where and he could only provide 2nd hand encounters and the one dude he talked to said he had his stuff taken overnight in a government raid.

The government did get involved in anti-gravity tech and dropped it, actually from what I remember reading they were working on cloaking devices which became Stealth and Stealth only absorbs radar making the object appear to be the size of a bird and not tech that makes things disappear to the naked eye.

This isn't the 1st time we went through this, it didn't end well for you then either. Apparently you start and end your message board appearances telling goffy nutjob stories to get attention. Enjoy the Jets boards, you should fit in with the NY Nutjobs.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Read what you just typed and apply it to yourself... just because you are on the side of the orthodox view doesn't mean you are right.

I just proved you wrong about cosmic rays.. and you act as if I am just making stuff up.. lol

People didn't have the wheel yet but they could build a Cosmic ray transmutation device? Maybe they didn't need the wheel until after their transporter/global warmer/grave broke down.

Right.

t-diddy
03-25-2012, 02:30 PM
My Uncle told me that the ancients measured the "speed of stupid" with a unit they called MacGruders....

Its science.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 02:36 PM
My Uncle told me that the ancients measured the "speed of stupid" with a unit they called MacGruders....

Its science.

Who knew in ancient times people knew math/algebra/geometry and could measure the distance to the sun and stars by their use! It had to be aliens!

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:40 PM
That's ridiculous - they excavate villages and cities - often layers of cities atop one another. Especially in the dry heat of Egypt, some higher quality steel could last 50,000+ years. There would be SOMETHING. That's a cop-out. They have nary a thing. NOTHING. Heavy industrial plastics, high strength steel, GLASS for crying out loud.. which can last some 2 million years.. you are saying archaeologists have just been "unlucky" all this time?

Again though. you aren't pay attention to what I am writing.. I made the same mistake you are making. The issue is our view of what an advanced civilization was. As I said.. in some ways they were much more advanced than use.. but in some ways they were less. It's like a different form of an advanced culture.. with a different path. for example it seems they were highly advanced in cutting and manipulating stone. I think this was because theyw ere from a culture that developed without much metal. And again.. I don't think they had the same immense infrastructure we have.

And you forget. there was a massive cataclysm.. and Egypt was not always a dry place. That is the whole point.. there was massive climate change. IF you research you find that the Sphynx was eroded by heavy heavy rain fall. Again.. any metal would have eroded.

BUT.. there are copper conduits found in a vent in the Queen's chamber.. it shows they used electricity - conductivity for a feeding emchanism.

Typical utter rubbish - ignore or make ridiculous claims to cover those parts of a theory that might prove it wrong. Yea.. they just haven't found anything yet. Sure.. ROFL!

They found hollow drilled cores that have a feed rate we couldn't replicate today... the evidence is there.. the stone work was made to accuracy we would struggle to attain today... people who understand precision manufacturing understand this..

Watch this video.. it shows one engineer explaining to another what I am trying to explain to you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHONFBXV-0&feature=player_embedded#!

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:45 PM
People didn't have the wheel yet but they could build a Cosmic ray transmutation device? Maybe they didn't need the wheel until after their transporter/global warmer/grave broke down.

Right.

You are confusing the Egyptians who came after with the advanced culture.

Think of the Pyramids like US going to Alaska and building some device we needed .. say like a solar collector..

Then our civilization dies out and the natives in Alaska continue on and that solar collector remains for thousands of years.. and they build around it simply because they believed the gods made them.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 02:56 PM
I read that book, it went no where and he could only provide 2nd hand encounters and the one dude he talked to said he had his stuff taken overnight in a government raid.

The government did get involved in anti-gravity tech and dropped it, actually from what I remember reading they were working on cloaking devices which became Stealth and Stealth only absorbs radar making the object appear to be the size of a bird and not tech that makes things disappear to the naked eye.

This isn't the 1st time we went through this, it didn't end well for you then either. Apparently you start and end your message board appearances telling goffy nutjob stories to get attention. Enjoy the Jets boards, you should fit in with the NY Nutjobs.

It didn't end well? It ended with a helicopter being discovered that was so secret they had to burn it with thermite so the enemy wouldn't get it.. a craft no one knew about by the way...

In his book he talks about a guy named Viktor Schauberger.. Schauberger was forced to work for the Nazis in WWII. he was the first guy to develop these saucer craft. Look of Podkletnov.. he said he got his idea for antigrav tech from info he got from his father who had access to Schaubergers work they got after the war.

The Americans told Schauberger he couldn't work on his tech after the war.. then later they tried to get him to the US through private corporations.. they convinced him to sign all his work over to US companies or he couldn't return home... they finally let him return to Austria and he died days later..

I could go on and on about Schauberger... his work was verified by T. Twonsend Brown's work in the US at the same time independently. TTwonsend Browns work went on to become the B2 bomber... a true electrogravitic craft..

Read this.. this is a declassified document that was kept hidden.. only one copy found at a military library...

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 03:01 PM
BUT.. there are copper conduits found in a vent in the Queen's chamber.. it shows they used electricity - conductivity for a feeding emchanism

See, this is the sort of guessing that turns what would normally be a rational subject, into some laughable theory like your friends have dredged up. Copper conduits? They were copper HANDLES (one of which had broken off, and was near the block). Thought perhaps to be the "bolts" the king must pass through on his way to the afterlife, but they are unsure. They were not "conduits." They were attached to a single block. Past that block they find the second block, also with two copper handles. They are going to drill past this block as well.

Not only were they not "conduits," it doesn't PROVE anything. You are jumping to conclusions. Because they found copper, this automatically proves they had electricity? Seriously? LOL

They used copper for a lot of things, including their chisels and hammers. You make broad leaps of assumption to fit your theories. Which is usually the case with conspiracy theorists.

Gort
03-25-2012, 03:08 PM
It didn't end well? It ended with a helicopter being discovered that was so secret they had to burn it with thermite so the enemy wouldn't get it.. a craft no one knew about by the way...

In his book he talks about a guy named Viktor Schauberger.. Schauberger was forced to work for the Nazis in WWII. he was the first guy to develop these saucer craft. Look of Podjletnov.. he said he got his idea for antigrav tech from info he got from his father who had access to Schaubergers work they got after the war.

The Americans told Schauberger he couldn't work on his tech after the war.. then later they tried to get him to the US through private corporations.. they convinced him to sign all his work over to US companies or he couldn't return home... they finally let him return to Austria and he died days later..

I could go on and on about Schauberger... his work was verified by T. Twonsend Brown's work in the US at the same time independently. TTwonsend Browns work went on to become the B2 bomber... a true electrogravitic craft..

Read this.. this is a declassified document that was kept hidden.. only one copy found at a military library...

would you please explain what electrogravitic means? i'm an electrical engineer by profession and that word is simply goobledy-goop. nobody has yet been able to tie the electromagnetic forces to gravity. the person who did would win a Nobel Prize in physics. there is a whole field of study called the Unified Field Theory, and some of the best minds in the history of mankind worked in or are working in that area, but so far there has been no breakthrough showing that gravity is a special case of a single force that also explains electromagnetism, the weak nuclear, and the strong nuclear forces.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Electrodes was the word I meant to use.. but there is also indication that they will find conduit when they continue to penetrate that vent...

read this site and listen to the interview.. it's a virtual certainty this was the purpose.. that other nonsense you mention is what happens when you have archeologists trying to decypher technology.. the metal pieces were obviously corroded do to something eating away at them .. acid to produce hydrogen..

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/06/RIR-110612.php

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 03:13 PM

In his book he talks about a guy named Viktor Schauberger.. Schauberger was forced to work for the Nazis in WWII. he was the first guy to develop these saucer craft. Look of Podjletnov.. he said he got his idea for antigrav tech from info he got from his father who had access to Schaubergers work they got after the war.

You are researching the wrong stuff. You should research guys like Oberth, Tsiolkovsky, Von Braun. The Germans did invent a type of "anti-gravity" device called a space craft and the US did bring them over the USA near the end of the war and they were left to linger in NM for a couple years shooting rockets and developing missles until Spuntnik happened in the late 50's. Only then did the US Government use them to build a rocket to go to the moon and back.

So yes government secret missions happened, the Germans were involved and it was classified top-secret for a long time. Maybe the disinfo that was spread to cover the fact that the USA had ex-Nazi's brought to the USA and given US citizenship, did you ever consider that? Did you ever consider you might be wrong and none of this tech exists because it was made up or proven to not have worked or used to cover up legit skunk works projects? Maybe Lazar was a government mole planted to keep people from looking at the real skunk works tech that they are really trying to keep quiet suff like steath or maybe some cool tech that they got working but couldn't find an application for? Hmmmmm....nope that would make too much sense!

Kaylore
03-25-2012, 03:18 PM
lol best peace offering ever.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 03:19 PM
lol best peace offering ever.

Still trying to figure out how his delusions have anything to do with a peace offering.

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Electrodes was the word I meant to use.. but there is also indication that they will find conduit when they continue to penetrate that vent...

read this site and listen to the interview.. it's a virtual certainty this was the purpose.. that other nonsense you mention is what happens when you have archeologists trying to decypher technology.. the metal pieces were obviously corroded do to something eating away at them .. acid to produce hydrogen..

Yea.. ok, keep believing in your fantasies. There is no scientific proof for any of it. I'd trust a leader in Egyptology over some kook who actually think the pyramid is some advanced "stone" machine. Your belief system is based on a LOT of guesses and assumptions. That's not science. It's drivel.

Bacchus
03-25-2012, 03:23 PM

Everyone already knows this.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM
would you please explain what electrogravitic means? i'm an electrical engineer by profession and that word is simply goobledy-goop. nobody has yet been able to tie the electromagnetic forces to gravity. the person who did would win a Nobel Prize in physics. there is a whole field of study called the Unified Field Theory, and some of the best minds in the history of mankind worked in or are working in that area, but so far there has been no breakthrough showing that gravity is a special case of a single force that also explains electromagnetism, the weak nuclear, and the strong nuclear forces.

Read a book called Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul LaViolette.. NON Fiction.

Basically electrogravitics can be produced with a capacitor. The key is producing a positive and negative electrical charge and separating them with a high K dielectric.

The higher K the dielectric the greater the electrogravitic effect. TTBrown discovered this.. The B-2 bomber is craft designed exactly on a craft Brown proposed in the 50s.

Read this..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message907287/pg1

Here is the report again I posted above describing electrogravitics and the government developing it. Immediately after this is went secret. The aviation industry keeps this secret so the government doesn't have to. It's considered in the private sector.

Viktor Schauberger also developed this in parallel on his own before and while being forced to work for the Nazis.. his method was actually more effective than TTBrowns but he understood it less.

Basically what Schauberger made was an electro static generator.. but one that acted as a capacitor creating that separation of electrical charges.

This is ALSO what the great pyramid did.

Above the King's chamber of the pyramid there was a area filled with granite filled with tiny quartz crystals.. when this granite was vibrated using a sonic pulse generated by water from the nile the quartz granite produced electricity because of the piezoelectric effect..

This created an electrogravitic effect..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Yea.. ok, keep believing in your fantasies. There is no scientific proof for any of it. I'd trust a leader in Egyptology over some kook who actually think the pyramid is some advanced "stone" machine. Your belief system is based on a LOT of guesses and assumptions. That's not science. It's drivel.

It's likely it's being covered up.. they probably have their people in control of all this information. I think this has been known for a long long long time. maybe the details are coming out more and more over time. I think they figured out what i am saying now in the 50s. I can show you proof of that too if you want to see it..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Still trying to figure out how his delusions have anything to do with a peace offering.

What could be more valuable than this information if true?

Requiem
You should just post a picture of yourself here and make the thread worth it, MacGruder.

TheChamp247
oh dear god...

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:31 PM
You are researching the wrong stuff. You should research guys like Oberth, Tsiolkovsky, Von Braun. The Germans did invent a type of "anti-gravity" device called a space craft and the US did bring them over the USA near the end of the war and they were left to linger in NM for a couple years shooting rockets and developing missles until Spuntnik happened in the late 50's. Only then did the US Government use them to build a rocket to go to the moon and back.

So yes government secret missions happened, the Germans were involved and it was classified top-secret for a long time. Maybe the disinfo that was spread to cover the fact that the USA had ex-Nazi's brought to the USA and given US citizenship, did you ever consider that? Did you ever consider you might be wrong and none of this tech exists because it was made up or proven to not have worked or used to cover up legit skunk works projects? Maybe Lazar was a government mole planted to keep people from looking at the real skunk works tech that they are really trying to keep quiet suff like steath or maybe some cool tech that they got working but couldn't find an application for? Hmmmmm....nope that would make too much sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

NASA is just a big show.. it's a cover for the real black world space program..

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Read a book called Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul LaViolette.. NON Fiction.

Basically electrogravitics can be produced with a capacitor. The key is producing a positive and negative electrical charge and separating them with a high K dielectric.

The higher K the dielectric the greater the electrogravitic effect. TTBrown discovered this.. The B-2 bomber is craft designed exactly on a craft Brown proposed in the 50s.

Read this..

Here is the report again I posted above describing electrogravitics and the government developing it. Immediately after this is went secret. The aviation industry keeps this secret so the government doesn't have to. It's considered in the private sector.

Viktor Schauberger also developed this in parallel on his own before and while being forced to work for the Nazis.. his method was actually more effective than TTBrowns but he understood it less.

Basically what Schauberger made was an electro static generator.. but one that acted as a capacitor creating that separation of electrical charges.

Above the King's chamber of the pyramid there was a area filled with granite filled with tiny quartz crystals.. when this granite was vibrated using a sonic pulse generated by water from the nile the quartz granite produced electricity because of the piezoelectric effect..

So this means that In-flight refueling is all apart of the massive government cover up of Anti-gravity devices.

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 03:34 PM
It's likely it's being covered up.. they probably have their people in control of all this information. I think this has been known for a long long long time. maybe the details are coming out more and more over time. I think they figured out what i am saying now in the 50s. I can show you proof of that too if you want to see it..

Yes.. of course it is. It makes perfect sense for the Egyptians to create a massive 80 year project so they can make hydrogen for.. hmm.. who knows what for. They just really wanted to do it huh? And the Masons and NWO powers and Illuminati and all those other super-secret societies are in the know, and hiding it because.. well who knows, they must have a good reason to cover up the possibility that an ancient civilization made HYDROGEN, huh.

Like I said.. take a few facts, surround it with a thick layer of BS, make broad leaps of assumption and logic, and then profess it as "proof" of whatever whacky theory you believe. Just like the HAARP nutjobs.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:36 PM
So this means that In-flight refueling is all apart of the massive government cover up of Anti-gravity devices.

ABSOLUTLEY...

They will go to any lengths and spend ANY amount of money to keep this secret.. all forms of money making would be lost if all these technologies came out. Our way of life would change form top to bottom..

With that pyramid technology you have free energy and can transmute elements... you can make gold..

That is where the legend of alchemy and turning lead to gold came from..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Yes.. of course it is. It makes perfect sense for the Egyptians to create a massive 80 year project so they can make hydrogen for.. hmm.. who knows what for. They just really wanted to do it huh? And the Masons and NWO powers and Illuminati and all those other super-secret societies are in the know, and hiding it because.. well who knows, they must have a good reason to cover up the possibility that an ancient civilization made HYDROGEN, huh.

Like I said.. take a few facts, surround it with a thick layer of BS, make broad leaps of assumption and logic, and then profess it as "proof" of whatever whacky theory you believe. Just like the HAARP nutjobs.

Hydrogen was just the particle they propelled.. just like a modern particle accelerator.

You see.. cosmic rays can penetrates stone. this is why they accelerated them.. the reason they did this was to make the electrogravitic effect.. to do this you need an electric charge contained in a vacuum.

The hydrogen particles were sped up through the pyramid so fast they became cosmic rays.. cosmic ray particles.. traveled through the limestone and passed through the quartz crystals producing an electric charge. Producing electrogravitics.

This allowed them to manipulate these elements and transmute them...

When they originally kept this secret they likely didn't understand what the information was.. and as we have developed technologically we understood this info more and more.

Look up Edleeskalnin.. he was a mason from Europe.. he knew the secrets of the pyramid somehow.. likely passed down through masons in europe.. he used this effect to produce coral castle.. look it up.

Broncobiv
03-25-2012, 03:45 PM
ABSOLUTLEY...

They will go to any lengths and spend ANY amount of money to keep this secret.. all forms of money making would be lost if all these technologies came out. Our way of life would change form top to bottom..

With that pyramid technology you have free energy and can transmute elements... you can make gold..

Even prostitution? ??? Oh noes!!

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Even prostitution? ??? Oh noes!!

You could probably make your own sex bot with the tech this enables.. as well as the other stuff they keep secret..

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:03 PM
ABSOLUTLEY...

Admit it you thought ChittyChittyBangBang and Flubber/Son of Flubber were documentaries when you were a kid.

theAPAOps5
03-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Admit it you thought ChittyChittyBangBang and Flubber/Son of Flubber were documentaries when you were a kid.

Wait..... Those werent. What is next, there is no witch mountain to escape to?

myMind
03-25-2012, 04:08 PM
You should just post a picture of yourself here and make the thread worth it, MacGruder.

I think I found one.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7021/truthr.jpg

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Hydrogen was just the particle they propelled.. just like a modern particle accelerator.

You see.. cosmic rays can penetrates stone. this is why they accelerated them.. the reason they did this was to make the electrogravitic effect.. to do this you need an electric charge contained in a vacuum.

The hydrogen particles were sped up through the pyramid so fast they became cosmic rays.. cosmic ray particles.. traveled through the limestone and passed through the quartz crystals producing an electric charge. Producing electrogravitics.

When they originally kept this secret they likely didn't understand what the information was.. and as we have developed technologically we understood this info more and more.

Look up Edleeskalnin.. he was a mason from Europe.. he knew the secrets of the pyramid somehow.. likely passed down through masons in europe.. he used this effect to produce coral castle.. look it up.

Merlin also was a leading Alchemist of his time. He could turn into a bird and **** gold and stuff.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 04:09 PM

As I said... the original colors of the pyramids outer casings were black red and white...

these are the colors of transmutation in alchemy..

these are also the colors of uranium when processed..

Black ore, to red cake to white uranium

Rohirrim
03-25-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't know, we might be on the verge of some kind of transcendental convergence. Gaffo and his Tesla power merges with MacGruder and his pyramid power and KABOOM! - Nirvana.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Wait..... Those werent. What is next, there is no witch mountain to escape to?

Everyone knows the one made in the '70's is real and the remake was faked.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:13 PM
As I said... the original colors of the pyramids outer casings were black red and white...

That converted me...how could I have not seen that black red and white are the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe.

And to think the Falcons colors are Red, Black and White, it is a wonder they aren't in the SB every year dropping gold bricks and Uranium along the way!

Rohirrim
03-25-2012, 04:14 PM
http://www.bodytribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/black_helicopters.jpg

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Hmmmm...so mCg, how do you feel about David Koresh?

randomtask
03-25-2012, 04:18 PM
MacGruder, are you still harping on about how if they could transmute gold, it would destroy the world's economy?

Also, why did you think that posting your ideas about the various conspiracy theories you believe in would constitute a peace offering, particularly since they were the first thing that made you the social pariah of the mane?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 04:20 PM
That converted me...how could I have not seen that black red and white are the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe.

And to think the Falcons colors are Red, Black and White, it is a wonder they aren't in the SB every year dropping gold bricks and Uranium along the way!

read this then say the same thing..

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:22 PM
MacGruder, are you still harping on about how if they could transmute gold, it would destroy the world's economy?

Also, why did you think that posting your ideas about the various conspiracy theories you believe in would constitute a peace offering?

Because that is how things in the alternate universe he came from work.

mCg was on a simple away mission when his pyramid got hosed and sent him here and sane mCg to the insane universe where everyone wears goatees.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 04:23 PM

Also, why did you think that posting your ideas about the various conspiracy theories you believe in would constitute a peace offering, particularly since they were the first thing that made you the social pariah of the mane?

Why not?

Like I said.. what could be more valuable than this info if true?

Gort
03-25-2012, 04:35 PM

Read this..

there is no such thing as an electrogravitic force. it doesn't exist. anyone who can show it does exist will win the Nobel Prize and go down in history as one of the greatest minds of all-time because they will have proven the Unified Field Theory. the search for a link between electromagnetism and gravity predates the Wright Brothers and Kitty Hawk by at least 50 years. such a link has not yet been found. not by the greatest minds in physics.

randomtask
03-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Why not?

Like I said.. what could be more valuable than this info if true?

To me, discussing your views with a group who, aside from baja and probably gaffney, has shown little to no sign of considering anything you say in a serious manner, seems like a waste of time.

Also, there are so many better things that you could to with your time.
First, you could learn how to convey whatever message you are giving in a more effective manner, perhaps by reading a book like how to win friends and influence people.
You could do something to help improve your local community, like volunteering for a soup kitchen (this would give you the opportunity to talk to people face-to-face about your views).
You could study up on something, whether your conspiracy theories or something a little more mainstream (you know, to see the "other side of the story").
You could learn a musical instrument.
You could get some exercise.
You could work on advancing yourself at wherever you work.
You could cook something.

The point is, this is one of the worst ways to spend your time.

Gort
03-25-2012, 04:40 PM

do you know that you're speaking gibberish?

seriously, you're only 15 years old, right?

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:46 PM
read this then say the same thing..

Do you wear one of those pyramid hats (to channel the power of the pyramid?_ too and believe in crystal skulls?

This doesn't sound odd to you?
"There is no archeological evidence of power stations and electrical grids existing on earth in the past 10,000 years, which would have utilized the plutonium. The logical answer is obvious: the plutonium was taken off planet. Barring travel to another solar system, the rational destination could only be Mars. "

Next your going to tell me the reason there is no proof of life on the surface of Mars is because Martian's lived underground.

So if I skimmed over your link and gathered that at no time were all 3 (as well as the "test" pyramids up and running at the same time the fact that they were painted red, black, and white is meaningless?

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:47 PM
there is no such thing as an electrogravitic force. it doesn't exist. anyone who can show it does exist will win the Nobel Prize and go down in history as one of the greatest minds of all-time because they will have proven the Unified Field Theory. the search for a link between electromagnetism and gravity predates the Wright Brothers and Kitty Hawk by at least 50 years. such a link has not yet been found. not by the greatest minds in physics.

But you can make pie plates float a foot above the table!

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 04:50 PM
To me, discussing your views with a group who, aside from baja and probably gaffney, has shown little to no sign of considering anything you say in a serious manner, seems like a waste of time.

First, you could learn how to convey whatever message you are giving in a more effective manner, perhaps by reading a book like how to win friends and influence people.
You could do something to help improve your local community, like volunteering for a soup kitchen (this would give you the opportunity to talk to people face-to-face about your views).
You could study up on something, whether your conspiracy theories or something a little more mainstream (you know, to see the "other side of the story").

Wow this is scary, I have done all but volunteer at a soup kitchen.

Chris
03-25-2012, 04:53 PM
http://www.thecitrusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/dolphin1.gif

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Do you wear one of those pyramid hats (to channel the power of the pyramid?_ too and believe in crystal skulls?

This doesn't sound odd to you?
"There is no archeological evidence of power stations and electrical grids existing on earth in the past 10,000 years, which would have utilized the plutonium. The logical answer is obvious: the plutonium was taken off planet. Barring travel to another solar system, the rational destination could only be Mars. "

Next your going to tell me the reason there is no proof of life on the surface of Mars is because Martian's lived underground.

So if I skimmed over your link and gathered that at no time were all 3 (as well as the "test" pyramids up and running at the same time the fact that they were painted red, black, and white is meaningless?

I have said this site didn't have all the info.. they just have a big part of the puzzle.. the pyramid had multiple purposes. One of them was likely as a resonator. There was no infrastructure for wired power that we know of because it wasn't necessary.

This is what HAARP does by the way.. and how the twin towers were taken down..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 04:59 PM
do you know that you're speaking gibberish?

seriously, you're only 15 years old, right?

Read the book I mentioned.. TTBrown who worked on the Philadelphia experiment documented this work.. was he a 15 year old spouting gibberish?

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 05:01 PM
I have said this site didn't have all the info.. they just have a big part of the puzzle.. the pyramid had multiple purposes. One of them was likely as a resonator. There was no infrastructure for wired power that we know of because it wasn't necessary.

This is what HAARP does by the way.. and how the twin towers were taken down..

Trolling or Projecting?

Either way it was a fun ride.

myMind
03-25-2012, 05:12 PM

In order for a planet to have an electromagnetic field, the planet has to have electromagnetically charged elements readily available in the molten part of its core and mantle. The planet also has to have a relatively rapid rotation on its axis that creates a connvection process within the planet that spreads the magnetism into its field.

Earth is the only planet is our solar system with a magnetic field, and yet it is not the only planet with gravity. I dont see how electromagnetism could be the source of gravity if a world like our sister planet Venus has the effect(gravity)but no cause (electromagnetic field).

*Edit. I realize you werent claiming that electromagnetism causes gravity. I was just giving a reason why it probably doesnt. Directed more towards gruder.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 05:26 PM

I thought I had a fool proof method of showing that this is real.. I vastly underrated the level poor level of analytical thinking used by people now days..

This is actually kind of a dry run to help determine the best way of exposing random people to these ideas..

And again.. why not do this.. this information could help humanity far more than the stuff you list above. Especially since I had a weird occurrence that led me on this path that others aren't privy to...

SoCalBronco
03-25-2012, 05:27 PM
http://mos.totalfilm.com/images/2/25-greatest-star-trek-movie-moments-20.jpg

Transparent aluminum?

That's the ticket, laddie.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 05:28 PM
In order for a planet to have an electromagnetic field, the planet has to have electromagnetically charged elements readily available in the molten part of its core and mantle. The planet also has to have a relatively rapid rotation on its axis that creates a connvection process within the planet that spreads the magnetism into its field.

Earth is the only planet is our solar system with a magnetic field, and yet it is not the only planet with gravity. I dont see how electromagnetism could be the source of gravity if our sister planet Venus has no magnetic field at all and yet still has gravity.

*Edit. I realize you werent claiming that electromagnetism causes gravity. I was just giving a reason why it probably doesnt. Directed more towards gruder.

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/scitech/display.cfm?ST_ID=2049

We now know better -- space probes have found that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all have magnetic fields, as does tiny Mercury. The Moon has patches of magnetized rocks and might have had a field when those rocks formed long ago. Up until 1997 it was unknown whether Mars had a magnetic field, but the Mars Global Surveyor mission discovered it had patches of magnetic rocks as well.

Can't anything with mass create gravity however small? What I gathered from reading lots of Gene Kranz is that the moon has 1/6th the gravity of the Earth because it is smaller and has less mass. Jupiter has more gravity because it is so big.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 05:30 PM
I thought I had a fool proof method of showing that this is real.. I vastly underrated the level poor level of analytical thinking used by people now days..

This is actually kind of a dry run to help determine the best way of exposing random people to these ideas..

And again.. why not do this.. this information could help humanity far more than the stuff you list above. Especially since I had a weird occurrence that led me on this path that others aren't privy to...

Maybe producing said device and proving it works rather than telling stories and trolling for action on the IntERWebs.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 05:30 PM

Earth is the only planet is our solar system with a magnetic field, and yet it is not the only planet with gravity. I dont see how electromagnetism could be the source of gravity if a world like our sister planet Venus has the effect(gravity)but no cause (electromagnetic field).

You are forgetting the Sun.. watch this guy... he has a lot of accurate info..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4zQ4R8vJg

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Maybe producing said device and proving it works rather than telling stories and trolling for action on the IntERWebs.

I don't have the money to do that.. but if people get interested maybe they would or they could help me..

I think it's possible tp make a small scale version of the Giza pyramid that functions..

t-diddy
03-25-2012, 05:35 PM
All witch-hunts have three phases of projection... the little known Giza Effect.

myMind
03-25-2012, 05:35 PM
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/scitech/display.cfm?ST_ID=2049

We now know better -- space probes have found that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all have magnetic fields, as does tiny Mercury. The Moon has patches of magnetized rocks and might have had a field when those rocks formed long ago. Up until 1997 it was unknown whether Mars had a magnetic field, but the Mars Global Surveyor mission discovered it had patches of magnetic rocks as well.

Can't anything with mass create gravity however small? What I gathered from reading lots of Gene Kranz is that the moon has 1/6th the gravity of the Earth because it is smaller and has less mass. Jupiter has more gravity because it is so big.

I wasn't too sure about the Jovian planets, but my professor taught me that they didnt have magnetic fields because they are primarily made of hydrogen and helium gases that arent electromagnetically charged. Ill have to ask him about this. Im doubtfull of mercury having a magnetic field unless its possible to have one in a planet with a completely solid core.

My point was that there are planets i.e. Venus, that dont have electromagnetic fields while still having gravity, so magnetism isnt likely the cause of gravity. Like you said, I think gravity has more to with a planets mass stretching the fabric of spacetime, otherwise known as antimatter.

*edit- I just read the paragraph that says all the terrestial planets that have a magnetosphere got one through different methods. So disregard the Mercury part. Pretty interesting read.

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Although some of the info you have presented is interesting. I have a hard time believing you've researched anything given your post count over the past year and some change.

Gort
03-25-2012, 05:43 PM
But you can make pie plates float a foot above the table!

for very lightweight superconductive devices, you can generate enough electromagnetic force to oppose the gravitational force and cause the device to "levitate", but this effect is not accomplished by removing the gravitational force. this is called the Meissner Effect.

what MacGruder doesn't understand is that we don't need to cancel out gravity in order to "levitate", we just need to provide an opposing force of equal or greater magnitude. this is of course how rockets can be fired into the air or planes can fly. an opposing force counteracts the force of gravity.

yet, the ancient Egyptians couldn't even do that, much less completely cancel out gravity.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Although some of the info you have presented is interesting. I have a hard time believing you've researched anything given your post count over the past year and some change.

You'd be amazed how quickly you can rack up posts in an argument.. especially arguing with multiple people. Especially when you are responding to childish insults most the time.

I have been deeply interested in science my whole life.. so a lot of this stuff comes easy to me too. It didn't take that much intense study. And it developed organically just finding more and more pieces of the puzzle over time. I could relate it to someone much much more quickly if they wanted to see what I have.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 05:50 PM
for very lightweight superconductive devices, you can generate enough electromagnetic force to oppose the gravitational force and cause the device to "levitate", but this effect is not accomplished by removing the gravitational force. this is called the Meissner Effect.

what MacGruder doesn't understand is that we don't need to cancel out gravity in order to "levitate", we just need to provide an opposing force of equal or greater magnitude. this is of course how rockets can be fired into the air or planes can fly. an opposing force counteracts the force of gravity.

yet, the ancient Egyptians couldn't even do that, much less completely cancel out gravity.

I'm talking about propellentless flighy here. there are great benefits to being able to develop your own gravity field as well.. see the link I posted above.. You can also break the known laws of physics with electrogravitics... perpetual motion machine..

Have you guys ever thoguht about how miraculous the moon is? The moon is the exact six and distance from the earth to create a perfect eclipse of the sun... was this really just by accident?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 05:53 PM

You keep giving the ancient Egyptians credit for this.. how do you make perfectly square precision objects when you don't even have tools to check to see if the materials are square and accurate? The Egyptians have no record of them... they don't even have record of making the pyramids.. yet they documented everything else..

Gort
03-25-2012, 05:56 PM

read up on the Unified Field Theory. you'll like it. it's a very interesting proposition to think that electromagnetism (proven to be linked by Maxwell), the weak nuclear force, the strong nuclear force, and gravity are all interrelated in such a way that a single force can be defined that is responsible for all of these. in essence, this is what the people researching string theory are shooting for... the most fundamental possible understanding of the universe based on the idea that matter and energy are just different phases of the same "strings" that are the building blocks of everything.

El Jué
03-25-2012, 06:00 PM

Cool. How many phases for complete and utter bull****?

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 06:02 PM
You keep giving the ancient Egyptians credit for this.. how do you make perfectly square precision objects when you don't even have tools to check to see if the materials are square and accurate? The Egyptians have no record of them... they don't even have record of making the pyramids.. yet they documented everything else..

That is the part that is so interesting. How the **** did they do it? I highly doubt people from surrounding villages for a span of 80 years could accomplish something like this that is so perfect as was mentioned in a post earlier.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Cool. How many phases for complete and utter bull****?

People still have't figured out this simple quote.. how on Earth will anyone figure out what I am trying to explain to them? We are doomed..

myMind
03-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Have you guys ever thoguht about how miraculous the moon is? The moon is the exact six and distance from the earth to create a perfect eclipse of the sun... was this really just by accident?

So is the moon a secret space station put into orbit around the earth by some ancient civilization? Or could it be a part of the earth that broke of in a massive collision during the earths accretion but was captured by the gravitational pull. Is it possible that while the moon is constantly falling towards the earth it is slowly getting farther and farther away. Do you think thats an accident, DO YOU, DOOOOOOO YOOUUUUUUUU!

*ahem*

Pardon me. What I meant to say is that although total solar eclipses are cyclical, and can be predicted, they are relatively rare, and when it does happen it only can be seen from a small area on earth. The moon is at different distances from earth at different points in its orbit. The beauty and magic of the moon is in its nature and observations of that nature. That beauty was brought about by chance involving a great number variables. I wouldn't call conservation of angular momentum an accident.

El Jué
03-25-2012, 06:07 PM
People still have't figured out this simple quote.. how on Earth will anyone figure out what I am trying to explain to them? We are doomed..

Dude, you explained everything here:

I don't have the money to do that.. but if people get interested maybe they would or they could help me..

Gort
03-25-2012, 06:07 PM
my hand is miraculously just the right size that when i hold it up to my eyes on a sunny day and i look up to the sky, i can completely block out the sun if i move my hand to just the right spot.

:)

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm talking about propellentless flighy here. there are great benefits to being able to develop your own gravity field as well.. see the link I posted above.. You can also break the known laws of physics with electrogravitics... perpetual motion machine..

This. This right here.

This is a PERFECT example of you having absolutely NO idea what the **** you are talking about.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Can someone sum up this thread?

Gort
This. This right here.

This is a PERFECT example of you having absolutely NO idea what the **** you are talking about.

i feel sorry for the guy. he believes what he's saying with great sincerity. but so did those people who thought Hale-Bopp was an alien spaceship coming to take them away so they went and killed themselves in preparation for their spaceship journey.

Requiem
MacGruder,

Stop projecting. You aren't an Egyptologist, archaeologist or even someone with a basic understanding of their culture to make or question any assessment regarding the building of their pyramids.

Gort
03-25-2012, 06:15 PM

MacGruder is crazy.
MacGruder is entertaining.
MacGruder is still crazy.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 06:16 PM
MacGruder,

Stop projecting. You aren't an Egyptologist, archaeologist or even someone with a basic understanding of their culture to make or question any assessment regarding the building of their pyramids.

but he watched a YouTube video and believes his dad witnessed an alien spacecraft...

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:16 PM
That is the part that is so interesting. How the **** did they do it? I highly doubt people from surrounding villages for a span of 80 years could accomplish something like this that is so perfect as was mentioned in a post earlier.
'
Exactly! There is much more too.. but when you are int he trees it is very difficult to figure out what the forest looks like. This is the way it has been with Egypt. All kinds of different pieces of the puzzle are just being put together.. and when you look at everything together you begin to see the bigger picture and all these little strange details tell you something completely different than what you originally believed. And this history so old and mixed up with the current Egyptians we couldn't see it..

I want to show you something else.. this is how I discovered the pyramid used electrogravitics..

Remember.. dielectric materials are the key to making electrogravitics.. I was researching dielectric materials and stumbled on this video. But remember.. I think this video is disinformation.. because it takes valid info and mixes in stuff that makes you not believe it.. its a way of discrediting the actual subject. I have heard that what this guy says about how the device worked may not be accurate as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZEWab8cxo

Then somehow I ended up on a page about the pyramids... and it said that above the "King's chamber" of the pyramid there was a deep layer of insect shells.. beetles.. and there were no other insects found in the pyramid.. nothing else found in the pyramid really. no one knew why the insect shells were there.

Now if you think this was made by primitives then you just assume this is some kind of cultural thing.. but if you view it as an electrical machine.. you realize that insect shells are dielectrics.. and can seal electrical charges.

What happened is there was a explosion in the kings chamber.. while they were operating it. The explosion caused a big crack in the ceiling Because they needed to seal this electrically they had to patch it up with a sealing plaster.. they then put the dielectric insect shells over it. This was done to maintain that electrogravitic effect..

Requiem
03-25-2012, 06:19 PM
but he watched a YouTube video and believes his dad witnessed an alien spacecraft...

I don't doubt that intelligent life exists outside us in the universe, but the aliens didn't build the pyramids. Egyptian building of pyramids evolved overtime. There are huge structural differences between a variety of famous ones, and this is due to the method that was used. For him to say that there is no documentation on how they were made, is false. Even other civilizations (mainly the Greeks) were obsessed with this and dedicated some of their greatest minds to further investigate and discuss such matters.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:19 PM
i feel sorry for the guy. he believes what he's saying with great sincerity. but so did those people who thought Hale-Bopp was an alien spaceship coming to take them away so they went and killed themselves in preparation for their spaceship journey.

So did the people who thought manned powered flight wasn't possible..

Did you know it took the Wright brothers years to convince people what they had done..

Guess who first took them seriously...

The military....no one else..

Then when the military took them seriously everyone else followed.. that should tell you how people's minds work...

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I wasn't too sure about the Jovian planets, but my professor taught me that they didnt have magnetic fields because they are primarily made of hydrogen and helium gases that arent electromagnetically charged. Ill have to ask him about this. Im doubtfull of mercury having a magnetic field unless its possible to have one in a planet with a completely solid core.

My point was that there are planets i.e. Venus, that dont have electromagnetic fields while still having gravity, so magnetism isnt likely the cause of gravity. Like you said, I think gravity has more to with a planets mass stretching the fabric of spacetime, otherwise known as antimatter.

*edit- I just read the paragraph that says all the terrestial planets that have a magnetosphere got one through different methods. So disregard the Mercury part. Pretty interesting read.

Antimatter is made at the particle level out of anti-particles which are the exact opposite of regular matter. Totally different topic.

Think of the planets as balls (mass) sitting on stretched fabric like spandex (space time). The balls sink into the fabric of space time causing depressions which is gravity well. If you roll another ball (say a marble) near enough to a planet it's path will be impacted by the gravity well and if small enough it could be captured and stuck in orbit of the planet, or worse be sucked into it.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't doubt that intelligent life exists outside us in the universe, but the aliens didn't build the pyramids. Egyptian building of pyramids evolved overtime. There are huge structural differences between a variety of famous ones, and this is due to the method that was used. For him to say that there is no documentation on how they were made, is false. Even other civilizations (mainly the Greeks) were obsessed with this and dedicated some of their greatest minds to further investigate and discuss such matters.

What you don't get though is that they got it backwards... the people of Egypt were trying to reverse engineer the pyramids that were already there.. and did it very poorly...

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 06:21 PM

I agree.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 06:22 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/istxUVBZD2s#t=2m42s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/istxUVBZD2s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

MacGruder, respond to this post please.

Go to 2:42

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 06:22 PM
What you don't get though is that they got it backwards... the people of Egypt were trying to reverse engineer the pyramids that were already there.. and did it very poorly...

:spit: Ha!

Shananahan
03-25-2012, 06:23 PM
read up on the Unified Field Theory. you'll like it. it's a very interesting proposition to think that electromagnetism (proven to be linked by Maxwell), the weak nuclear force, the strong nuclear force, and gravity are all interrelated in such a way that a single force can be defined that is responsible for all of these. in essence, this is what the people researching string theory are shooting for... the most fundamental possible understanding of the universe based on the idea that matter and energy are just different phases of the same "strings" that are the building blocks of everything.
http://i.imgur.com/sD4hK.png

Gort
03-25-2012, 06:24 PM
So did the people who thought manned powered flight wasn't possible..

Did you know it took the Wright brothers years to convince people what they had done..

Guess who first took them seriously...

The military....no one else..

Then when the military took them seriously everyone else followed.. that should tell you how people's minds work...

but the Wright Brothers could show people proof with a flying machine.

your theory on the other hand relies on the fact that there is no proof, thus proving (to you) that secret societies and the government and the aerospace industries are hiding the technology.

don't you see the logical problem of your position?

Requiem
Then somehow I ended up on a page about the pyramids... and it said that above the "King's chamber" of the pyramid there was a deep layer of insect shells.. beetles.. and there were no other insects found in the pyramid.. nothing else found in the pyramid really. no one knew why the insect shells were there.

Egyptians not only mummified humans, but small animals, and even insects -- which were placed inside tombs on a regular basis. It is a cultural practice, nothing to do with anti-gravity, technology or crazy conspiracy BS.

mhgaffney

Sorry but you are mistaken, Req.

Some of the stones in the Pyramids and the Osireion are hundreds of tons in weight. No one has ever explained how they were moved.

If you can, then great. I'm listening.

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 06:25 PM

http://img.oneechan.org/a/src/132583561132.jpg

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:26 PM

Aliens from Mars

Requiem
03-25-2012, 06:27 PM

No. Archaeological records (done with many scientific methods) have an extremely consistent rate of when they were built.

El Jué
03-25-2012, 06:29 PM

Some of the stones in the Pyramids and the Osireion are hundreds of tons in weight. No one has ever explained how they were moved.

You saw the bat signal?

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sD4hK.png

Should we just start calling mCg by his real name, Brad?

Gort
03-25-2012, 06:30 PM

wooden sleds, ropes, and lots of people and/or animals pulling.

you can move anything if you have enough resources and manpower. the Pharoah had alot of resources and manpower.

oubronco
03-25-2012, 06:30 PM

Batshyt crazy

gyldenlove
03-25-2012, 06:34 PM

Those are the same colors on Nazi Germany's flag, a ladybug, AC Milan soccer team, a pair of Air Jordans, the Chicago Bulls, the Miami Heat, the flag of Trinidad and Tobago.....

Uranium is actually transformed into yellow-cake not red-cake.

This is red cake:

http://www.makecakeidea.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Red-Velvet-Cake-1.jpg

18x more delicious than uranium but just as dangerous and almost as radioactive.

Requiem
03-25-2012, 06:35 PM

I'm not interested in discussing Egyptian culture with skeptics who would rather rely on argument of incredulity than actually delving into research for themselves.

My main emphasis in as an undergraduate was biomedical anthropology (mainly mummies) and Egyptian culture (where I did an investigative study and 3D image remodeling using Maya of an Egyptian prince dating back several thousand B.C.) and I can tell you that there is wealth of scientifically produced information on building techniques (the change and evolution) of pyramids in Egyptian society.

The best way to get this bat-**** idea of aliens helping the Egyptians make them is to stop marginalizing ancient people. They aren't nearly as stupid and inefficient as MacGruder would like to make them believe.

It's not like these pyramids were built in a week either. Not even a month. Not even a year. Basically, decades.

Investigative research on their methods are still on-going, and always will be. It was common belief for years that slaves and forced labor ended up building the pyramids. Now, as the years progress and more studies are done, we are finding out new things about the methodology and those involved.

Aliens, however, aren't suspects in this matter -- and never will be for a sane person.

mhgaffney
03-25-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm not interested in discussing Egyptian culture with skeptics who would rather rely on argument of incredulity than actually delving into research for themselves.

My main emphasis in as an undergraduate was biomedical anthropology (mainly mummies) and Egyptian culture (where I did an investigative study and 3D image remodeling using Maya of an Egyptian prince dating back several thousand B.C.) and I can tell you that there is wealth of scientifically produced information on building techniques (the change and evolution) of pyramids in Egyptian society.

The best way to get this bat-**** idea of aliens helping the Egyptians make them is to stop marginalizing ancient people. They aren't nearly as stupid and inefficient as MacGruder would like to make them believe.

It's not like these pyramids were built in a week either. Not even a month. Not even a year. Basically, decades.

Yeah, sure. Some years ago, a team of Japanese engineers -- using computers -- attempted to construct a scaled down version of the great pyramid.

They eventually gave up in frustration.

BTW, we don't have cranes today -- nor the technological know how -- to lift stones weighing several hundred tons.

El Jué
03-25-2012, 06:38 PM

So, slower than a Walmart, but faster than a government-contracted pothole project.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:38 PM

Ever wonder what was in the Library of Alexandria when Ceasar burnt it down? Alien transmutation/anti-gravity/gold making machine plans.

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 06:39 PM
I would love to see how these things were built with out the
cranes/technology we have today to such perfection and lined up to stars none the less.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:39 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/istxUVBZD2s#t=2m42s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/istxUVBZD2s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

MacGruder, respond to this post please.

Go to 2:42

I'm not a creationists.. the moon may not be perfect but it is close enough to be a coincidence.

There are other anomalies on the moon that point to this weirdness as well. The moon appears to be mostly hollow.. they did seismic tests on it and it rang like a bell. Carl Sagan said that natural planetary objects are not hollow..

The material the surface of the moon is made of is titanium, This is an incredibly strong metal that we make our most advance aircraft out of...

It's also said that the surface of the moon is said to be much older than the Earth..

These weird anomalies appear to indicate the moon was put there and engineered..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Ever wonder what was in the Library of Alexandria when Ceasar burnt it down? Alien transmutation/anti-gravity/gold making machine plans.

So if knowledge like that could be lost why not other knowledge? And why wouldn't the Egyptians themselves have record of this? Why would this technology be lost?

oubronco
03-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Good grief go outside it's a very nice evening

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah, sure. Some years ago, a team of Japanese engineers -- using computers -- attempted to construct a scaled down version of the great pyramid.

BTW, we don't have cranes today -- nor the technological know how -- to lift stones weighing several hundred tons.

I saw some dude on Nova try to build a very small pyramid and they had to give up because he had like 10 guys at his disposal and the local stone cutting labor kept quitting on him to take full time term jobs but they proved how it could have been done through all the steps. It just would have been on a massive scale.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:43 PM
So if knowledge like that could be lost why not other knowledge? And why wouldn't the Egyptians themselves have record of this? Why would this technology be lost?

Because it never worked.

El Jué
03-25-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm not a creationists.. the moon may not be perfect but it is close enough to be a coincidence.

There are other anomalies on the moon that point to this weirdness as well. The moon appears to be mostly hollow.. they did seismic tests on it and it rang like a bell. Carl Sagan said that natural planetary objects are not hollow..

The material the surface of the moon is made of is titanium, This is an incredibly strong metal that we make our most advance aircraft out of...

It's also said that the surface of the moon is said to be much older than the Earth..

These weird anomalies appear to indicate the moon was put there and engineered..

This is absolutely the single greatest thing I have ever read, or am ever likely to read.

If you need anyone to help you package and sell this bull****, I'm all in.

Requiem
03-25-2012, 06:44 PM

I'm sure they were frustrated: trying to replicate one of the Earth's greatest wonders in a shortened time period when the real deal took decades to complete.

Did aliens help make the Notre Dame de Paris as well? That took what, 200 years?

ROFL!

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Aliens, however, aren't suspects in this matter -- and never will be for a sane person.

Could you at least read the thread before you respond?

I didn't say anything about aliens building the pyramids..

That would be like some primitive people claiming we are aliens because we are more advanced than them...

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Good grief go outside it's a very nice evening

It's chilly in Chicago and I am playing my synth in between posts.

mhgaffney
03-25-2012, 06:45 PM
I didn't mention aliens, either.

hmmm

oubronco
03-25-2012, 06:46 PM
It's chilly in Chicago and I am playing my synth in between posts.

65 and clear here

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 06:46 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jDKvWiToj8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Requiem
03-25-2012, 06:47 PM
I saw some dude on Nova try to build a very small pyramid and they had to give up because he had like 10 guys at his disposal and the local stone cutting labor kept quitting on him to take full time term jobs but they proved how it could have been done through all the steps. It just would have been on a massive scale.

It was a massive scale, massive effort. They took years to decades to complete. Think of how long a day is for you and me. Now take every day times 365 and times that by 20 some years. Now, take that times tens of thousands of a dedicated work force. What you see today is the masterpiece of those efforts.

El Jué
03-25-2012, 06:48 PM
I didn't mention aliens, either.

hmmm

You are a rank amateur and a master charlatan is at work here. Take notes, pee wee.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:48 PM

I heard it was described as a disaster...

Requiem
03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Could you at least read the thread before you respond?

I didn't say anything about aliens building the pyramids..

That would be like some primitive people claiming we are aliens because we are more advanced than them...

I will respond whether or not I read everything or not. I'm not going to watch someone you pulled from the Kook Files. Manual labor and decades and centuries of blood, sweat and tears built the Pyramids. I happen to know a little bit about the subject, greatly ousting you and probably most here (unless we have a true Egyptologist on board) when it comes to knowledge on the subject.

There was no anti-gravity, no reverse engineering, no blue boys from pluto shooting ray guns at sand that transformed them into majestic masterpieces.

Hard work, son. Real work.

If you put down your God damn Marvel Comics, you might learn what that is about.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
It was a massive scale, massive effort. They took years to decades to complete. Think of how long a day is for you and me. Now take every day times 365 and times that by 20 some years. Now, take that times tens of thousands of a dedicated work force. What you see today is the masterpiece of those efforts.

I heard it was 50-60 years and took generations of craftsmen who were born into it like royality to finish the big 3. Didn't the pharaoh Kufu/Cheops reign for 60+ years and still didn't see completion of the grand pyramid?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:54 PM

I am telling you from what I have read and understand this is not accurate.

The tolerances of the objects made in and around the pyramids were not made by primitive people with chisels etc.. it;s simply not plausible or believable..

What is even less believable is that they would go to all this incredible work, and then have no documentation of it and no ornamentation on the pyramid... it makes absolutely no sense..

This goes for HUGE immense "sarcaphagus" in the Serapheum that were crafted to perfection but also had no original ornamentation.

What did they store in these? What would an ancient culture put in them? A modern culture would likely put nuclear material in them.. or some other exotic element..

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:54 PM
I heard it was described as a disaster...

because they had like 10 locals and only a couple weeks, they proved how it likely was built they just didn't finish it.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 06:57 PM

No it's not. The fact that you so easily brush aside your complete misunderstanding of the situation is incredible. This is what conspiracy theorists do. They hear one bit of "information", like your moon bit, and pass it to another like minded individual. They accept blindly almost anything that another conspiracy theorist tells them, with absolutely NO need for proof.

The surface of the moon is not MADE of titanium, it contains small amounts of it. You're just spouting off crap. Anything that comes to your head, anything you've heard that sounds cool, with NO PROOF. NO EVIDENCE. NO SCIENCE.

Have you had any formal scientific training?

A physics degree? A degree in biology even?

You have absolutely NO GRASP on scientific theory.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 06:58 PM
I am telling you from what I have read and understand this is not accurate.

The tolerances of the objects made in and around the pyramids were not made by primitive people with chisels etc.. it;s simply not plausible or believable..

What is even less believable is that they would go to all this incredible work, and then have no documentation of it and no ornamentation on the pyramid... it makes absolutely no sense..

This goes for HUGE immense "sarcaphagus" in the Serapheum that were crafted to perfection but also had no original ornamentation.

What did they store in these? What would an ancient culture put in them? A modern culture would likely put nuclear material in them.. or some other exotic element..

It was intended for the body of their ruler/god who died before it was ready.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
I will respond whether or not I read everything or not. I'm not going to watch someone you pulled from the Kook Files. Manual labor and decades and centuries of blood, sweat and tears built the Pyramids. I happen to know a little bit about the subject, greatly ousting you and probably most here (unless we have a true Egyptologist on board) when it comes to knowledge on the subject.

There was no anti-gravity, no reverse engineering, no blue boys from pluto shooting ray guns at sand that transformed them into majestic masterpieces.

Hard work, son. Real work.

If you put down your God damn Marvel Comics, you might learn what that is about.

Do you know anything about science? If you did and truly looked at the evidence you couldn't possibly see it that way.

There are many engineers who agree with me as well.. so don't act high and mighty just because you have some archaeologists who really have no understanding of what they are looking at on your side..

myMind
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Antimatter is made at the particle level out of anti-particles which are the exact opposite of regular matter. Totally different topic.

Think of the planets as balls (mass) sitting on stretched fabric like spandex (space time). The balls sink into the fabric of space time causing depressions which is gravity well. If you roll another ball (say a marble) near enough to a planet it's path will be impacted by the gravity well and if small enough it could be captured and stuck in orbit of the planet, or worse be sucked into it.

I think you misundertood me. I know full well the theory of the spacetime fabric, and how massive objects "stretch" it to make gravity. What I was saying is that the "fabric", otherwise known as empty space, is comprised of antimatter. The space inbetween tangible massive bodies.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 07:00 PM
No it's not. The fact that you so easily brush aside your complete misunderstanding of the situation is incredible. This is what conspiracy theorists do. They hear one bit of "information", like your moon bit, and pass it to another like minded individual. They accept blindly almost anything that another conspiracy theorist tells them, with absolutely NO need for proof.

The surface of the moon is not MADE of titanium, it contains small amounts of it. You're just spouting off crap. Anything that comes to your head, anything you've heard that sounds cool, with NO PROOF. NO EVIDENCE. NO SCIENCE.

Have you had any formal scientific training?

A physics degree? A degree in biology even?

You have absolutely NO GRASP on scientific theory.

But his dad thought he saw something move really fast at a weird angle that proves Alien Tech and government coverups.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 07:03 PM
But his dad thought he saw something move really fast at a weird angle that proves Alien Tech and government coverups.

My dad saw what could only be an alien craft in rural Idaho in the 70's, and I'm not a ****ing lunatic.

MacGruder
It was intended for the body of their ruler/god who died before it was ready.

I'm talking about the Serapheum..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_hitech07.htm

These are HUGE granite boxes.. this is the same way we store spent uranium today.. this also explains the perfect tolerances necessary as well. These are needed to prevent the material from going critical inside the box...

BroncoBeavis
And all this time I thought it was just a Tebow thing, but it turns out people really just like to argue with McGruber.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 07:05 PM

No scientific evidence supports your hollow moon theory.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Did you know the moon's surface is MADE of titanium?

Coincidence? I think not:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4500000/Death-Star-star-wars-4534240-1280-800.jpg

What does George Lucas REALLY KNOW?????????

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Macgruder in 30 years:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jRM19womMIQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jRM19womMIQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 07:09 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6biql7Hwwk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6biql7Hwwk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Pyramids were created in approximately 80 years. The actual workforce on the pyramids themselves at any time was around 5500, even though a lot more were involved in the project. It wasn't slave labor. It was a national project of sorts. And it most certainly wasn't a particle accelerator. The idea that they had some mystic science that did not require the amazing amounts of energy and advanced science products we need today is laughable. There is no proof at all. NONE. Their "proof" is stuff like copper handles on blocks, and small red blotches in narrow tunnels. It's ridiculous.

I believe there may be a bigfoot. I think there is certainly paranormal activity (although, I believe it's all science.. and it may well not be ghosts.. but it's something). I believe in UFO visitation.

I don't believe in crop circles (they really are man-made, sorry).. most abductions, channeling, most UFO sightings, and I most certainly don't believe the "fringe" theories about ancient aliens, nuclear blasts in India from thousands of years ago, Nibiru.. and that the pyramids are ancient particle accelerators. It's utter rubbish. Your "proof" is a bunch of youtube videos made by crockpots selling usually theories that SELL BOOKS and HITS on websites. You are being duped, and you don't even know it.

gyldenlove
03-25-2012, 07:11 PM

You should ask him again about the magnetic moment of hydrogen, if he tells you it is 0, you should take him down to have a brain MRI (both because he is probably suffering some brain disease and also to ask the MRI people what it is in the brain that react to their magnetic fields).

A solid core planet can have a magnetic field as long as it was liquid at some point, which mercury was. When motion in an electrically charged liquid causes a magnetic field you will get alignment of magnetic momenta in paralel and anti-paralel, if this alignment is frozen in place you create permanent magnitization, this is how permanent magnetic rocks were created.