PDA

View Full Version : OT: Peace offering After the Tebow Feud

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 02:52 PM
You dont understand the scientific community at all. They aren't inept if they cant explain something, in fact they will be the first to admit a lack of evidence or a solid hypothesis if it doesnt exist.

Science doesnt make outlandish claims to truth without empirical, definitive evidence.

Unlike you.

You must not know much about this controversy.. because it was absolutely embarrassing to the scientific establishment how the guy who discovered this was treated.

Sadly this isn't an anomaly.. this is how society works and the scientific community is no different..

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm still interested in hearing what MacGruder does for employment.

mCg's dad telling him about the night he saw his 1st Anti-gravity saucer

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCm7tKLU94bngLeXegWXo4zq7KZATCV P6riRTV5tn7DIRsmodk

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 02:54 PM
What part about I have read lots of books on conspiracy and skunk works stuff including ones you said I should read don't you understand?

One.. not ones....

What was the last accepted science or tech book you read?

This is why you fail...

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 02:55 PM
mCg's dad telling him about the night he saw his 1st Anti-gravity saucer

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCm7tKLU94bngLeXegWXo4zq7KZATCV P6riRTV5tn7DIRsmodk

You're projecting..

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 02:56 PM
No, really. I'm curious. I promise not to laugh.

Are you afraid people will laugh at what you do?

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Are you afraid people will laugh at what you do?
Who's projecting now?

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Baby photo of Macgruder revealed!

http://i40.tinypic.com/fyjscl.jpg

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Who's projecting now?

You... I wasn't the one that brought it up...

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Baby photo of Macgruder revealed!

Good one...

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm guessing MacGruder works in a basement somewhere. Maybe in a mail room, locked away from the rest of the normal employees.

Did you find Pepe Silvia yet, Mac?

myMind
03-28-2012, 03:05 PM
You must not know much about this controversy.. because it was absolutely embarrassing to the scientific establishment how the guy who discovered this was treated.

Sadly this isn't an anomaly.. this is how society works and the scientific community is no different..

Its all part of the plan

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm guessing MacGruder works in a basement somewhere. Maybe in a mail room, locked away from the rest of the normal employees.

Did you find Pepe Silvia yet, Mac?

Projectione

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Its all part of the plan

It's human nature...

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 03:14 PM
One.. not ones....

This is why you fail...

So much fail here:

BTW the pictures of the kids are either hiding top secret alien tech or I just like looking at my kids.

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Alright everybody, get your dicks out.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 03:25 PM
So much fail here:

BTW the pictures of the kids are either hiding top secret alien tech or I just like looking at my kids.

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

That picture is disturbing... those aren't all journals about me - McG - are they? lol

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 03:27 PM
That picture is disturbing... those aren't all journals about me - McG - are they? lol

Nope, just so you can't say I pulled it from the internet.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Nope, just so you can't say I pulled it from the internet.

Hey Steven.. I respect your searching for knowledge. Few people even care.

Peyton's nerve
03-28-2012, 03:32 PM
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!?

http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BI108/BI108_2001_Groups/Nerve_Regeneration/Introduction/Introduction.htm

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey Steven.. I respect your searching for knowledge. Few people even care.

Now you get it. I am taking the picture down before certain posters on my Iggy do disturbing things with it.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-28-2012, 03:47 PM
http://www.kingtutone.com/pyramids/beginning/
instead of sayin aliens made em WHY DONT YOU RESEARCH FIRST!!!!! ET DID NOT BUILD THE PYRAMID MORK FROM ORK AND MARVIN THE MARTIAN DID NOT USE THEIR SPACE ALIEN POWERS YOU TWAT!!!!!! FIRST YOU TROLL WITH THE TRUTHER CRAP NOW UFO ALIENS USING TRACTOR BEAMS MY GOD YOU ARE A IDIOT

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS!?

http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BI108/BI108_2001_Groups/Nerve_Regeneration/Introduction/Introduction.htm

I think I am going to need stem cells to fix my nerve damage.

baja
03-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Now you get it. I am taking the picture down before certain posters on my Iggy do disturbing things with it.

That is an impressive library.

BTW I have always regretted teasing you about your childhood toy chest. It obviously has meaningful memories for you and my comments were out of line. I apologize.

Maybe one of your posting friends will pass this on to you.

alkemical
03-29-2012, 06:57 AM
I happened on Dr Strangelove the other day, in it General Ripper claims that Flouride is there to steal your essence. Makes as much sense as mCg makes.

Well, i dunno - there are reports that suggest it calcifies arteries and your pineal gland.

alkemical
03-29-2012, 06:58 AM
A good buddy of mine is convinced that there are several hundred planes constantly circling the country/globe, refueling midair so as to never stop dispensing chemtrails and controlling the weather and the health of the nation.

Makes for fun conversation, at least.

I have a friend like that as well....

alkemical
03-29-2012, 07:00 AM
I see these all the time, pretty much anywhere i've ever been. It's the "exhaust" that comes out of the plane but stays there like it's a cloud. I'm still alive so it can't be that bad ;D

I've been shown so many youtube videos on "proof". there are some claims of some metals like barium, etc that pique my interest. But....I dunno - this one is just a hard one for me to vibe with.

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 08:48 AM
I think it is your view of what an advanced race is that may be the problem... I think this race was confined to what was the continent of Atlantis mainly which is now submerged in the middle of the atlantic. Also remember that we may not be nearly as bright as they were.. so our societies could be vastly different... there is also some other weirdness about them that I could get into but you would think I was even more nuts.. let's just say this group may not have been ideal... even though they were advance it might not have been all wine and roses...

So you are saying that they could travel to space but couldn't invent a boat or any similar device that could take them off their little island?

Gort
03-29-2012, 08:50 AM
39 pages and 778 posts. ???

MacGruder wins the interwebz.

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 08:58 AM
What is your point? If t is meaningless then why was it a declassified document? Why was it hidden at Wright Patterson Airforce base library?

So what has you investigation shown.. share your results with me and we will see what your data suggests...

I don't know which level of classification the document had, if any, you can file a freedom of information act claim to get a copy of the original if you are interested. Why it was held at Wright Patterson is pretty easy, they are the main hub for foreign aviation intelligence so any report that comes in from overseas would go there.

My data shows that the fall on average is 60% of free fall velocity which is consistent with it being slowed by the collapsing structure. The 10s signal from the seismographs indicate that the lower part of the structure collapsed continuously which is consistent with video evidence and that the impact of the collapsing material happened over a prolonged time period rather than as a sudden impact.

alkemical
03-29-2012, 09:00 AM
So you are saying that they could travel to space but couldn't invent a boat or any similar device that could take them off their little island?

According to some 'legend' - they did. They became the Mayans/Incas/etc - well, that's what I've "read".

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 09:40 AM
The chemtrails one is interesting also. I have some friends that are really vocal* about this subject - it's a tough one for me to digest.

Does anyone know the burning temperature of the chemical used to create chemtrails? I think its very possible that it could have melted the steel columns in the World trade centers.

:-*

Miss I.
03-29-2012, 09:42 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/prints/bacon_love.jpg

Shananahan
03-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Only six?

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 09:45 AM
According to some 'legend' - they did. They became the Mayans/Incas/etc - well, that's what I've "read".

So who build the Petra or Angkor Wat? I would say they are both more impressive than anything the Mayans or Incas managed.

Miss I.
03-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Only six?

I didn't make it. clearly the person had no imagination.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/shadowlikesbuns/bacon-conspiracy-thumbnail.gif

BroncoBeavis
03-29-2012, 09:47 AM
39 pages and 778 posts. ???

MacGruder wins the interwebz.

No kidding. I really seriously think the guy is just a grand master troll. I earn more respect for his skills with every post.

Miss I.
03-29-2012, 09:49 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Bacon_2cc81a_1406421.jpg

Gort
03-29-2012, 10:30 AM
MacGruder's buddies have come for him...

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kulula-airline-14.jpg

PS - this is actually a publicity vehicle for a very funny South African airline. more pics here of their planes.

http://thechive.com/2012/03/29/thats-one-way-to-market-your-airline-24-photos/

alkemical
03-29-2012, 11:08 AM
So who build the Petra or Angkor Wat? I would say they are both more impressive than anything the Mayans or Incas managed.

You're projecting.

All kidding aside - I don't really know. Crypt-Archeology fascinates me though. As for the Mayans, Incas & Olmecs - I don't know. they had some cool stuff. It wasn't "showy", but their math, etc was pretty awesome - and the irrigation/AG practices in the Andes is phenomenal.

But none-the-less, i find all of these things just interesting. Did we forget why we came here?

Did this happen:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/0001-evolution.gif

:D

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 11:22 AM
You're projecting.

All kidding aside - I don't really know. Crypt-Archeology fascinates me though. As for the Mayans, Incas & Olmecs - I don't know. they had some cool stuff. It wasn't "showy", but their math, etc was pretty awesome - and the irrigation/AG practices in the Andes is phenomenal.

But none-the-less, i find all of these things just interesting. Did we forget why we came here?

Did this happen:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/0001-evolution.gif

I always project.

Every continent has impressive historic achievements and monuments, angkor wat is very impressive, petra, the pyramids, machu pichu, chichen itza, stone henge, colloseum and so many more. All civilizations that grew beyond a certain size and longevity achieved amazing things, putting one far above the rest without any strong tangible evidence seems so hypocritical and frankly dishonest.

It has been shown that inuits have genetic similarities to people from Siberia, meaning they would have had to migrate halfway around the globe in frozen arctic regions. Vikings in Scandinavia sailed to Iceland, Greenland, Eastern Canada, Northern Africa and the Middle east. The Phoenicians rounded the cape of good hope. The Babylonians and other Mesopotamian states build up cities and agriculture that were unmatched 1000s of years before the Mayans.

I could never rank them, I can just marvel at what was achieved - the romans had concrete, egyptians had paper, the Chinese had presses.

Rohirrim
03-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Anybody heard anything about Howard Johnson's magnetic motor?

alkemical
03-29-2012, 11:27 AM
I always project.

Every continent has impressive historic achievements and monuments, angkor wat is very impressive, petra, the pyramids, machu pichu, chichen itza, stone henge, colloseum and so many more. All civilizations that grew beyond a certain size and longevity achieved amazing things, putting one far above the rest without any strong tangible evidence seems so hypocritical and frankly dishonest.

It has been shown that inuits have genetic similarities to people from Siberia, meaning they would have had to migrate halfway around the globe in frozen arctic regions. Vikings in Scandinavia sailed to Iceland, Greenland, Eastern Canada, Northern Africa and the Middle east. The Phoenicians rounded the cape of good hope. The Babylonians and other Mesopotamian states build up cities and agriculture that were unmatched 1000s of years before the Mayans.

I could never rank them, I can just marvel at what was achieved - the romans had concrete, egyptians had paper, the Chinese had presses.

Same way/thing here! It's just amazing.

I was reading about how the aegyptians were casting stones for the pyramids, and in one thing i read - they found reeds & grasses in the "mix". these plants, created a bond, not through just the fibres of the plants, but in the chemicals reacting (alchemy) to the "mix".

I really wish i could find/remember the source. Was absolutely fascinating.

I really look at these civilizations more and more, due to their sustainability principles.

We need to mix "the old" with the new.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-29-2012, 11:43 AM

perhaps they had a alien version of this guyhttp://blog.earnmydegree.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/gilligan.jpg

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I don't know which level of classification the document had, if any, you can file a freedom of information act claim to get a copy of the original if you are interested. Why it was held at Wright Patterson is pretty easy, they are the main hub for foreign aviation intelligence so any report that comes in from overseas would go there.[quote]

Where are you getting this information that Wright Patterson is a "hub". How do you explain all major aircraft manufacturers pursuing electrogravitics research.. this was promoted in magazines at the time as well.. by people such as William Lear.. before it went secret..

[quote]
My data shows that the fall on average is 60% of free fall velocity which is consistent with it being slowed by the collapsing structure. The 10s signal from the seismographs indicate that the lower part of the structure collapsed continuously which is consistent with video evidence and that the impact of the collapsing material happened over a prolonged time period rather than as a sudden impact.

That's not data that's your analysis of the data.. are you just claiming someone else's "data" and analysis is your own?

IF the building was being slowed by the lower stories compressing then why wasn't material ejected from the building hitting the exterior of other buildings..

How do you explain steel turning to dust?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm2wfiXdW4

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 12:22 PM

Who said that? Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you do.. There is also indication they did travel to many locations around the world because there are ancient sites where they had landmarks.. in that Pyramid video they say that these ancients sites were built on even older sites..so there is a long history of them going to these landmarks that circles the earth.

Their society just wasn't built outside of "atlantis".. a lost continent..

Also.. we don't know if their structures or crafts would have survived thousands of years... there are submerged stone sites all over the world as well. Such as in Japan and off the coast of Florida..

There are claims that ancient structures are on the moon.. which makes sense because there is no erosion there other than meteors so everything would be preserved. This may be why we haven't even allowed to see the exploration there..

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=gyldenlove;3543651]I don't know which level of classification the document had, if any, you can file a freedom of information act claim to get a copy of the original if you are interested. Why it was held at Wright Patterson is pretty easy, they are the main hub for foreign aviation intelligence so any report that comes in from overseas would go there.[quote]

Where are you getting this information that Wright Patterson is a "hub". How do you explain all major aircraft manufacturers pursuing electrogravitics research.. this was promoted in magazines at the time as well.. by people such as William Lear.. before it went secret..

That's not data that's your analysis of the data.. are you just claiming someone else's "data" and analysis is your own?

IF the building was being slowed by the lower stories compressing then why wasn't material ejected from the building hitting the exterior of other buildings..

How do you explain steel turning to dust?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm2wfiXdW4

From the base website:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=11893

National Air & Space Intelligence Center intelligence analysis on foreign aerospace capabilities is briefed daily to the nation's highest military and civilian leadership.

Bill Lear was an inventor who toyed with electrics, of course he would have played around with capacitors, they are one of the most fundamental pieces of circuitry.

Look at the video yourself to work out how long it takes to collapse.

Considering that a 22 story building standing next to the towers was crushed under ejected material and windows were blown out by debris in all neighbouring buildings, that dog just won't hunt.

What steel turned to dust? there was iron dust which is commonly called rust, the result of natural oxidation that happens to iron and steel.

alkemical
03-29-2012, 12:39 PM
A little synchronicity popped up in my feed reader:

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RuneSoup/~3/l9niVGQk2I4/

The Inevitable Atlantis One: Whisky Rant (Part 8)

Conclusion: coconuts and bananas

What would antediluvian cultures have traded with each other? What did they eat on their long voyages?

Off the top of your head you can probably name where most of the fruit and vegetables you eat originate from. But do you know how long have you have had access to them?

Here’s my favourite one:

The coconut is Indian and south east Asian and yet is found right across every single speck of possible land between Indonesia and the Pacific coast of South America.

Did they get there on their own?

The coconut has persistently failed all long distance germination tests. It’s great getting to the next island over. Not so great getting to Peru.
Getting there unaided would have meant travelling against the most powerful current on the planet.

It seems even wikipedia will admit to a human hand in the coconut’s arrival. No dates are given of course, though I will point out they are depicted in Mayan art.

Here are a whole bunch more anomalies. I remind you of two things:

First available evidence is not evidence of initial arrival.
None of these items fit within the current narrative of world history.

To begin:

Peanuts- native to the Americas- have been found in two different Chinese digs dating back to 3300-2800 B.C. in Kiangsu (Jiangxu) and Chekiang (Zhejiang) Provinces.
The American hibiscus was taken first to China and then by the Chinese to Persia before the time of Christ. It is also found right across the Pacific.
According to George Carter there is proof that the sweet potato was carried out of America at least three different times before Columbus. (Similar tubers were grown in the highlands of PNG.) The sweet potato from America had a very early presence in Asia. It had reached Polynesia by 800 and even had the same name there as in America. (Kumara.)
Chickens found in the Americas were Asian types. Chicken bones in America dated to 900 A.D. are very similar to those from southeast Asia. Even what some American Indians called chickens is almost identical to their Chinese names.
The sailing rafts of Ecuador are of Asiatic design. The American Indian name for these sailing rafts is derived from ancient Chinese.
There were stone bark-cloth beaters in S. East Asia before 2400 B.C. Nearly identical beaters from the Americas date back to about 1500 B.C.
Twice since 1976 Chinese stone anchors (a style unknown to the early Native Americans but used in China 2000 years ago) were found off the California Coast. Judging the manganese accumulation on them it was estimated they had been on the sea bed for 2000 to 3000 years.
China had cotton well before 3000 BC. Wild American cotton can’t be spun or made into cloth unless it is crossed with old world cotton. Someone would have had to bring old world cotton seeds to America to do that.
Cotton in Peru has been carbon dated to before 2000 BC.

Onto my second favourite. The banana has no wild relative in the New World but the banana leaf has been frequently found in ancient Peruvian tombs. Properly ancient Peruvian tombs. Millennia BC.

An interesting read...

alkemical
03-29-2012, 12:41 PM
So, like a magic eye puzzle, Atlantis comes into view at last.

Despite the existence of sunken cities in multiple locations across the world, it turns out we didn’t even need them. Orthodox evidence itself will do the trick in the end.

As our eyes unfocus and look again at the map, we see tens of thousands of years of sustained contact, we see the inarguable proof of a global trade in what our distant, distant ancestors considered valuable… considered crossing oceans for.

And it turns out they are the same things I consider valuable today: spiritual ideas and cocktail ingredients.

What were you expecting to find? Grecian pillars?

That is so three millenia ago...

gyldenlove
Who said that? Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you do.. There is also indication they did travel to many locations around the world because there are ancient sites where they had landmarks.. in that Pyramid video they say that these ancients sites were built on even older sites..so there is a long history of them going to these landmarks that circles the earth.

Also.. we don't know if their structures or crafts would have survived thousands of years... there are submerged stone sites all over the world as well. Such as in Japan and off the coast of Florida..

There are claims that ancient structures are on the moon.. which makes sense because there is no erosion there other than meteors so everything would be preserved. This may be why we haven't even allowed to see the exploration there..

This is what YOU said:

I think this race was confined to what was the continent of Atlantis mainly which is now submerged in the middle of the atlantic.

Unless there was a force field around that continent, the only thing confining them there would be water. Water can be traversed with a boat, something a LONG list of civilizations ranging from the vikings, phoenicians, greeks, romans, several indian tribes, chinese, polynesians, inuit, egyptians and many african nations worked out how to do.

A: Any material they would have cared to use would have been preserved, stone, ceramics, metals, plastics are all well preserved, so any craft or craft building facility large enough to transport a continental population would certainly be easy to find traces of.

B: Claims? there are claims about everything in the world, there are claims that there is a flying spaghetti monster, but I am not keeping my emergency stash of bolognese and parmesan on red alert.

You need fact and evidence buddy, the rest is old wifes tales and drunk fishermens stories - but since you don't even seem to be able to keep track of what YOU say, maybe that is all we can expect?

Miss I.
http://static.zoovy.com/img/gkworld/W135-H135-Bffffff/8/80107bac.jpg

Rohirrim
03-29-2012, 12:42 PM

Here ya go. Get one of these:

http://www.telescope.com/Telescopes/Refractor-Telescopes/Refractors-Telescopes-with-Premium-Optics/Orion-Sirius-EON-120mm-ED-EQ-G-GoTo-Apo-Refractor-Telescope/pc/1/c/10/sc/332/p/24777.uts?refineByCategoryId=332

You could see a truck driving on the surface of the moon with one of these. Go ahead. Find some ancient structures. Nobody's stopping you.

alkemical
03-29-2012, 12:46 PM

http://www.telescope.com/Telescopes/Refractor-Telescopes/Refractors-Telescopes-with-Premium-Optics/Orion-Sirius-EON-120mm-ED-EQ-G-GoTo-Apo-Refractor-Telescope/pc/1/c/10/sc/332/p/24777.uts?refineByCategoryId=332

You could see a truck driving on the surface of the moon with one of these. Go ahead. Find some ancient structures. Nobody's stopping you.

Yeah, but all the good stuff is on the dark side...

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 12:47 PM
A little synchronicity popped up in my feed reader:

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RuneSoup/~3/l9niVGQk2I4/

The Inevitable Atlantis One: Whisky Rant (Part 8)

Conclusion: coconuts and bananas

What would antediluvian cultures have traded with each other? What did they eat on their long voyages?

An interesting read...

Coconuts makes excellent travel food because they store so well, so it would be an excellent choice for early sea farers to bring, that would be a good way to spread it since they would need some for the return voyage. Sea faring started LONG before Columbus, and it is only really this sad Euro-America-centric revisionist history that makes Columbus genesis. People from Asia crossed to Alaska thousands of years ago, and there are reasonably well established evidence of global sailing including across the pacific, between pacific islands and around Africa as much as 2000 years before Columbus. It has been proven that Vikings made it to Canada 500 years before Columbus.

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah, but all the good stuff is on the dark side...

The dark side of the moon is by some margin Pink Floyds best album, so yes.

BTW the dark side is not dark, its illuminated half the time.

alkemical
03-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Coconuts makes excellent travel food because they store so well, so it would be an excellent choice for early sea farers to bring, that would be a good way to spread it since they would need some for the return voyage. Sea faring started LONG before Columbus, and it is only really this sad Euro-America-centric revisionist history that makes Columbus genesis. People from Asia crossed to Alaska thousands of years ago, and there are reasonably well established evidence of global sailing including across the pacific, between pacific islands and around Africa as much as 2000 years before Columbus. It has been proven that Vikings made it to Canada 500 years before Columbus.

Agreed! Much of that is covered in the blog.

A good question is: Why don't we have objective history? Why do we need a narrative?

Miss I.
03-29-2012, 12:49 PM
http://img.21food.com/20110609/product/1305249296000.jpg

alkemical
03-29-2012, 12:50 PM
The dark side of the moon is by some margin Pink Floyds best album, so yes.

BTW the dark side is not dark, its illuminated half the time.

I think i learned that on an acid trip... ;) (oh my 20's, you were fun)

PS - i was "goofing" around with a friend: Pink Floyd's Echo's (best of) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echoes:_The_Best_of_Pink_Floyd), syncs really nice with 2001 space odyssey -

Miss I.
03-29-2012, 12:51 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/18571380/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/280/height/280/bacon-moon-black-t-white-rings_design.png

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-29-2012, 12:52 PM

http://lagwar.com/home/wp-content/uploads/cocoa-puffs.jpg you are coo coo for cocoa puffs your elevator isnt going all the way up the cheese fell off your cracker a long time ago ,u r a loon

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 12:59 PM

Not through the atmosphere you can't, dingus.

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 01:13 PM
This is what YOU said:

I was talking about through much of their history. It's like how on some islands the animals take a totally different evolutionary course.. like the Galapagos or Australia, New Zealand.. I think the same happened with humans in Atlantis.. so this is why they had their own unusual traits and why they had a different evolutionary technology as well. Imagine advancing to a high level without metal.. you would end up exploring different methods of tehnology than we have like resonance instead of using wires to transmit electricity etc..

Unless there was a force field around that continent, the only thing confining them there would be water. Water can be traversed with a boat, something a LONG list of civilizations ranging from the vikings, phoenicians, greeks, romans, several indian tribes, chinese, polynesians, inuit, egyptians and many african nations worked out how to do.

Yet they rarely traveled.. they stayed localized for most of history..

A: Any material they would have cared to use would have been preserved, stone, ceramics, metals, plastics are all well preserved, so any craft or craft building facility large enough to transport a continental population would certainly be easy to find traces of.

We don't know that... during the ice age there was likely much more precipitation...this would corrode any metal.. also if there was a cataclysm and extreme weather conditions everything could have been wiped off the surface or buried.. your take seems to be because it's not there it can't exist.. the stone is there.. it's all that exists.. but you claim this doesn't prove anything because anyone could have worked stone.. not the way it was worked.. we can't do it now.

You need fact and evidence buddy, the rest is old wifes tales and drunk fishermens stories - but since you don't even seem to be able to keep track of what YOU say, maybe that is all we can expect?

Or maybe you just don't understand what I am saying and I need to explain it further.. you haven't done the research I have.. you are just seeing the tip of the iceberg..

There is proof that who ever built the pyramid was using electricity because of the electrodes found.. and proof of them creating a chemical reaction.. yet you ignore this evidence and claim that no evidence has survived over history...

broncosteven
03-29-2012, 01:35 PM

And here I thought this thread had died off...It is like the Never Ending Story except unlike the movie this thread doesn't end.

With the right scope you can. There are pictures of the Apollo landing sites taken from Earth via telescope on the NASA website.

The moon has been fully mapped multiple times and 27 men have orbited it. No one has found any other activity on the moon.

It would be real interesting to see how a culture that didn't know how to cross a sea could settle on the moon with no resources to sustain life.

Gort
03-29-2012, 01:43 PM
It would be real interesting to see how a culture that didn't know how to cross a sea could settle on the moon with no resources to sustain life.

1) giant slingshots
2) lots of practice holding their breath

broncosteven
03-29-2012, 01:47 PM
1) giant slingshots
2) lots of practice holding their breath

Their lungs evolved so they only needed to take a breath once or twice in their lifetimes and their fear of water allowed them to live without it. They probably ate moon dust and worked on their tans.

Gort
03-29-2012, 02:04 PM
They probably ate moon dust

duh! where do you think MoonPies come from?

http://www.itsalldirect2u.com/images/products/detail/moonpiebanana.1.JPG

hello?!?

http://republicanredefined.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/charlie-sheen.jpg

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Agreed! Much of that is covered in the blog.

A good question is: Why don't we have objective history? Why do we need a narrative?

There are 2 really good reasons:

1. History is never a complete picture, so we tend to fill in the details with guesses and conjecture and those are necesarrily heavily skewed by our own social and cultural norms and concepts.

2. Racial supremacy and revitionist history, it is really like Orwel said, if you control history you control the present. If white Europeans were always superior in every aspect, it makes it easier to defend slave trade, trade embargos, oppression, colonization etc. The victor tends to publish his side of the story, and the victor in the last 500 years has pretty systematically been Europeans or people of European decent, so it is their version that gets printed.

Sadly, these trends have taken a turn for the worse, if you review current high school history books they read more like extremely boring novels or political programs than systematic reviews of carefully researched facts, to the point where they present outright lies as fact and bury actual facts to deep in narrative and cultural nonsense as to make them utterly useless.

If history is reduced to a serious of facts to be memorized for a multiple choice quiz and short answers it is the most useless subject in the world, taking a crotch punching class would be more applicable. The only true value history serves is as a teaching tool, as a way to evaluate past successes and failures and try to contextualize those events to help us avoid similar failures while encouraging successes.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-29-2012, 02:59 PM
oh grudy your soo hilarious i love this new trolling ya doing now ya acting like some tin foil conspiracy nut . i love it keep up the good work makin people mad at you for now being a tin foil nut job lol. or do you people know that already and just going along with the joke

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 03:09 PM
I was talking about through much of their history. It's like how on some islands the animals take a totally different evolutionary course.. like the Galapagos or Australia, New Zealand.. I think the same happened with humans in Atlantis.. so this is why they had their own unusual traits and why they had a different evolutionary technology as well. Imagine advancing to a high level without metal.. you would end up exploring different methods of tehnology than we have like resonance instead of using wires to transmit electricity etc..

Yet they rarely traveled.. they stayed localized for most of history..

Wow.

So throughout most of their history they were incapable of devicing even simple naval vessels, yet they managed to create spaceships large enough to remove the entire culture from the planet?

You do realize that evolution is a very slow process compared to technological advancement? I am today as I sit here typing on my computer, connected the largest collection of knowledge in the solar system via a light conducting cable, wearing denim jeans and listening to some good heavy metal pumped at me by a combination of neodymium magnets and electromagnetic coils genetically indistinguishable from the guy who first broke a piece of flint rock with another piece of rock and realized he could make a sharp tool with it.

Here is the thing, without metal there is no electricity, no ceramics and no plastics. They all require metal.

Imagine that, an imaginary civilization didn't travel much - I think I could have guessed that if I really tried, it would certainly explain the total lack of evidence of their existence.

We don't know that... during the ice age there was likely much more precipitation...this would corrode any metal.. also if there was a cataclysm and extreme weather conditions everything could have been wiped off the surface or buried.. your take seems to be because it's not there it can't exist.. the stone is there.. it's all that exists.. but you claim this doesn't prove anything because anyone could have worked stone.. not the way it was worked.. we can't do it now.

You can find very well preserved metal in the most corresive parts of the oceans, with high currents and salinity. No amount of precipation could ever corrode metal as much as the ocean and we still haul up metal that is 1000s of years old from the mediterranean.

If the stone is there, the metal would be too if they had it, and certainly the facilities to generate metal objects. Not too long ago a buddy of mine ordered a granite counter top for his kitchen, they can machine it to a precision of about 50 micron with angles that are correct to within 1 arcsecond. That is much much better than what they have in the pyramid.

Or maybe you just don't understand what I am saying and I need to explain it further.. you haven't done the research I have.. you are just seeing the tip of the iceberg..

There is proof that who ever built the pyramid was using electricity because of the electrodes found.. and proof of them creating a chemical reaction.. yet you ignore this evidence and claim that no evidence has survived over history...

There are no electrodes, there is copper which is one of the few metals they knew how to work - copper is found everywhere, you can find copper in scandinavia, you can find it in North America, you can find it in South America, Asia and the Middle East.

The egyptians knew how to make beer, they knew how to purify several elements, they knew how to preserve bodies, they knew lots of chemistry, that proves nothing - there is nothing alien or magic about the chemistry they did.

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 03:11 PM

Light can't penetrate the atmosphere?

TheReverend
03-29-2012, 03:16 PM

Floored you're still bothering with it.

That bored this week?

Rohirrim
03-29-2012, 03:23 PM

Ha! Okay, Captain Cupcake.

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Floored you're still bothering with it.

That bored this week?

Yeah, I haven't been to the WRP forum in a long time and soccer season is over so I need an outlet for my destructive side.

myMind
03-29-2012, 03:43 PM
My response to every Groodur post in this thread remains:

http://i44.tinypic.com/14p3r9.jpg

Cito Pelon
03-29-2012, 04:12 PM

Well, not global. The Europeans were the first GLOBAL sailors. They developed technology superior to any naval technology before that. They also had highly-developed written languages and map-making skills.

There's a reason the Europeans pretty much took over the world, they had far superior technology in just about every phase.

TheReverend
03-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Well, not global. The Europeans were the first GLOBAL sailors. They developed technology superior to any naval technology before that. They also had highly-developed written languages and map-making skills.

There's a reason the Europeans pretty much took over the world, they had far superior technology in just about every phase.

^ that's circumnavigating in one shot. There's some pretty good evidence showing that BC Chinese may very well have been around the globe (collectively) and made some pretty respectable maps of it as well

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 05:20 PM

The distortion from the atmosphere will prevent you from getting that kind of resolution. Now MAYBE if you used an observatory up on a mountain or could use Hubble above the atmopshere.. but those are government run programs.

Also.. have you seen any photos of the Apollo program landing sites from terrestrial telescopes? Same reason.

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 05:22 PM
And here I thought this thread had died off...It is like the Never Ending Story except unlike the movie this thread doesn't end.

With the right scope you can. There are pictures of the Apollo landing sites taken from Earth via telescope on the NASA website.

The moon has been fully mapped multiple times and 27 men have orbited it. No one has found any other activity on the moon.

The photos of the landing sites are from satellites in moon orbit.. and the images of these artifacts on the moon have been airbrushed out..

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-29-2012, 05:26 PM
The photos of the landing sites are from satellites in moon orbit.. and the images of these artifacts on the moon have been airbrushed out..

lol good one

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Wow.

So throughout most of their history they were incapable of devicing even simple naval vessels, yet they managed to create spaceships large enough to remove the entire culture from the planet?

Who said that? What if they didn't need naval vessels for 1000 years themselves? They only used antigravity tech? The pyramid is likely 12,500 years old. How can you claim metal would survive this long when our history is so brief?

Have you seen the little south american statue that was found that looked like an airplane.. and someone made an aircraft EXACTLY like the statue and the aircraft flew? It worked perfectly..

Here is the thing, without metal there is no electricity, no ceramics and no plastics. They all require metal.

Imagine that, an imaginary civilization didn't travel much - I think I could have guessed that if I really tried, it would certainly explain the total lack of evidence of their existence.

The ceramics have been found.. watch that pyramid documentary.. your whole argument centers on the claim that there should be evidence.. yet we don't know if that evidence would survive our that it should have been found by now. We don't even know how large their population was or if it was spread out.. you are just saying it should be.

You can find very well preserved metal in the most corresive parts of the oceans, with high currents and salinity. No amount of precipation could ever corrode metal as much as the ocean and we still haul up metal that is 1000s of years old from the mediterranean.

We are talking about 12,000 years.. how can you possibly know what would survive that long? You have no way of knowing.. Also.. most of our cities are located next to large bodies of water.. imagine if the water levels rose dramatically.. all our major population areas would be submerged... imagine thousands of years of erosion piling up sediment on those areas.. after thousands of years of corrosion...

If the stone is there, the metal would be too if they had it, and certainly the facilities to generate metal objects. Not too long ago a buddy of mine ordered a granite counter top for his kitchen, they can machine it to a precision of about 50 micron with angles that are correct to within 1 arcsecond. That is much much better than what they have in the pyramid.

There is a feed rate cutting stone cores in Egypt that we could only accomplish with ulrasonic cutting tools.. so tell me how the egytpians managed that?

There are no electrodes, there is copper which is one of the few metals they knew how to work - copper is found everywhere, you can find copper in scandinavia, you can find it in North America, you can find it in South America, Asia and the Middle East.

Why are they positioned exactly like electrodes and why is there evidence of chemical reactions?

Also.. why have the people who allow the examination of the pyramid dragged their feet so much in letting people examining these details?

The egyptians knew how to make beer, they knew how to purify several elements, they knew how to preserve bodies, they knew lots of chemistry, that proves nothing - there is nothing alien or magic about the chemistry they did.

Who said anything about aliens? Who said technology is magic? It's you thinking is is science fiction to think someone could exist before us that had technology we don't that is the problem...

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
The distortion from the atmosphere will prevent you from getting that kind of resolution. Now MAYBE if you used an observatory up on a mountain or could use Hubble above the atmopshere.. but those are government run programs.

Also.. have you seen any photos of the Apollo program landing sites from terrestrial telescopes? Same reason.

Every modern telescope today has adaptive optics to correct for atmospheric aberations, the bigger telescopes on Mauna Kea and in Chile all have much better resolution than the Hubble telescope.

gyldenlove
03-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Who said that? What if they didn't need naval vessels for 1000 years themselves? They only used antigravity tech? The pyramid is likely 12,500 years old. How can you claim metal would survive this long when our history brief?

Have you seen the little south american statue that was found that looked like an airplane.. and someone made an aircraft EXACTLY like the statue and the aircraft flew? It worked perfectly..

You said that, you should try reading what you write.

The pyramids are 4500 years old, not 12500. We do have metal artifacts from around that time, mostly copper and bronze so clearly metal can survive that long.

I haven't seen that statue, but you can probably link a good image of it.

The ceramics have been found.. watch that pyramid documentary.. your whole argument centers on the claim that there should be evidence.. yet we don't know if that evidence would survive our that it should have been found by now. We don't even know how large their population was or if it was spread out.. you are just saying it should be.

Pottery has been found, simple burned clay. No advanced ceramic materials such as those needed to thermally shield a vessel entering an atmosphere have been found, nor have any ceramics that could be used to cast large objects, and ceramics are extremely durable.

For a population to sustain it self, build and develop technology and infrastructure it must have a certain size. Simply put nobody can develop technology if they are busy hunting and fishing. It is one of the strongest observations in sociology and anthropology that any society that develops technology and infrastructure must be big enough that only a fraction of the population are involved in production and preparation of food and shelter.

We are talking about 12,000 years.. how can you possibly know what would survive that long? You have no way of knowing.. Also.. most of our cities are located nezt to large bodies of water.. imagine if the water levels rose dramatically.. all our major population areas would be submerged... imagine thousands of years of erosion piling up sediment on those areas.. after thousands of years of corrosion...

We are talking about 4500 years, we know what can survive that long, we have dug it out of the ground and fished it out of the sea.

There is a feed rate cutting stone cores in Egypt that we could only accomplish with ulrasonic cutting tools.. so tell me how the egytpians managed that?

Ultrasonic? nobody cuts stone with sound. You use water pressure with abbrasives, diamond blades or lasers. The Egyptians managed to carve granite by having many people carve for a long time, which is why we see such rough surfaces.

Why are they positioned exactly like electrodes and why is there evidence of chemical reactions?

How are electrodes positioned? I have seen a lot of electrodes and I have never seen a specific way of placing them. If you are doing metal plating you just hang them into your bath, if you are using an orange to light a small bulb you stick them the orange as long as they don't touch each other the rest is up to you. If you open up an electronic device you see the electrodes for the batteries at each of the battery compartment. In a spark plug they are very close together, in a flourescent light bulb they are very far apart. Positioning is meaningless.

Also.. why have the people who allow the examination of the pyramid dragged their feet so much in letting people examining these details?

Because the pyramids are:
1. Burial grounds
2. National treassures of Egypt
3. Dangerous to move around in
4. Full of valuables they don't want stolen

It is much the same reason they don't let people dig around the white house for clues to who shot JFK.

Who said anything about aliens? Who said technology is magic? It's you thinking is is science fiction to think someone could exist before us that had technology we don't that is the problem...

What you claim is: A civilization existed on a continent in the middle of the atlantic, developed technology to leave earth.

The problems:
1. There is no evidence there ever was a continent in the atlantic and it would inconsistent with plate techtonics for a continent to disappear in a cataclysmic event.
2. There is no evidence that a civilization with enough technology to perform space travel existed anywhere on earth at any time prior to the present.
3. There is no evidence that a highly advanced civilization ever interacted with less advanced civilizations before the rise of Mesopotamia.

What you are claiming is unfounded and in direct contradiction with evidence which makes it supernatural - hence magic.

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Every modern telescope today has adaptive optics to correct for atmospheric aberations, the bigger telescopes on Mauna Kea and in Chile all have much better resolution than the Hubble telescope.

Yes.. but that won't allow you to get the resolution you would need to see structures on the moon. Even satellites in moon orbit struggle to get resolution detailed enough to get these structures...

And as I said. those big telescopes are government run.. they aren't letting that info out.

Rohirrim
03-29-2012, 08:37 PM

What would these artifacts look like if they weren't airbrushed out?

Lycan
03-29-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm bailing on this thread, before my brain turns to ooze.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyilqy74yw1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

TheReverend
03-29-2012, 09:01 PM

http://www.top10ufo.com/albums/userpics/10001/moon-structure-nasa-astronaut.jpg

Duh

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 09:38 PM

I think you have that backwards...

The pyramids are 4500 years old, not 12500. We do have metal artifacts from around that time, mostly copper and bronze so clearly metal can survive that long.

How do you know the pyramids are 4500 years old when you can't carbon date when stone was cut? The only way we can guess the pyramids age is because they made the pyramids to match the orion's belt constellation at 10,500 BC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1HEo2E70kg&feature=related

For a population to sustain it self, build and develop technology and infrastructure it must have a certain size. Simply put nobody can develop technology if they are busy hunting and fishing. It is one of the strongest observations in sociology and anthropology that any society that develops technology and infrastructure must be big enough that only a fraction of the population are involved in production and preparation of food and shelter.

farming? This leads into other territory that I doubt you can handle even though there is documented proof it exists..

We are talking about 4500 years, we know what can survive that long, we have dug it out of the ground and fished it out of the sea.

But there wasn't a cataclysm in that time.. that is the fatal flaw in your logic...

Ultrasonic? nobody cuts stone with sound. You use water pressure with abbrasives, diamond blades or lasers. The Egyptians managed to carve granite by having many people carve for a long time, which is why we see such rough surfaces.

NASA does.. surprise surprise.. Wonder where they got that idea from.... Space Shuttle Atlantis..

How are electrodes positioned? I have seen a lot of electrodes and I have never seen a specific way of placing them. If you are doing metal plating you just hang them into your bath, if you are using an orange to light a small bulb you stick them the orange as long as they don't touch each other the rest is up to you. If you open up an electronic device you see the electrodes for the batteries at each of the battery compartment. In a spark plug they are very close together, in a flourescent light bulb they are very far apart. Positioning is meaningless.

They were placed exactly like electrodes.. and they were designed nothing like handles.. in fact when the little robot barely brushed it and part of the electrode broke off. It broke because it had corroded from the acid corrosion..

1. Burial grounds

If you find indications of an advanced civilization you would think they would want to investigate this as quickly as possible.. the time it takes to make the smallest progress is ridiculous. It's obvious things are being covered up and suppressed - delayed as much as possible.

It is much the same reason they don't let people dig around the white house for clues to who shot JFK.

Bad example... Another coverup...

What you claim is: A civilization existed on a continent in the middle of the atlantic, developed technology to leave earth.

Leaving earth is a possibility.. it is also possible they were just using that facility to transmute elements and as power generation. It is possible that we can't leave Earth for prolonged periods of time.

The problems:
1. There is no evidence there ever was a continent in the atlantic and it would inconsistent with plate techtonics for a continent to disappear in a cataclysmic event.

Geology is just in it's first stages of infancy as a science. .. and it's largely guess work.. as I illustrated with the scablands example I posted previously.. We also have not mentioned the possibility this info is being controlled.

2. There is no evidence that a civilization with enough technology to perform space travel existed anywhere on earth at any time prior to the present.

I completely disagree.. the technology displayed at the Great pyramid shows a civilization using high technology. If their technology rivaled or surpassed ours why shouldn't it be possible or likely they also achieved space travel.. especially considering they employed gravity control tech.

3. There is no evidence that a highly advanced civilization ever interacted with less advanced civilizations before the rise of Mesopotamia.

Have you heard of the Dogon tribe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people#Dogon_and_Sirius

What you are claiming is unfounded and in direct contradiction with evidence which makes it supernatural - hence magic.

The evidence points to no few other possibilities if you look it it deeply. You can't argue with science... the writing in on the wall...

I think I know of one guy that kew of this in the 50s... I think he was in the know..

I need to read his book.. I am wondering if he might have left any clues about what he knew... read what he was working on.. he was one of the pioneers of particle accelerators AND studied one of the pyramids using cosmic rays.. I learned about him after I had determined what the pyramid was really used for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Walter_Alvarez

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 09:52 PM

How can we know.. they have paint over them?

I think there may be pyramid structures or those vectors that were referenced. I suspect they used resonant energy transfer as an energy source.

theAPAOps5
03-29-2012, 09:54 PM

Pottery has been found, simple burned clay. No advanced ceramic materials such as those needed to thermally shield a vessel entering an atmosphere have been found, nor have any ceramics that could be used to cast large objects, and ceramics are extremely durable.

1. Burial grounds

The problems:

LOL you killed this! Nice work, great projecting!

MacGruder
03-29-2012, 09:59 PM
LOL you killed this! Nice work, great projecting!

Yeah... like it's really tough to be critical about an ancient unknown lost civilization...

Incredible...

myMind
03-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Yeah... like it's really tough to be critical about an ancient unknown lost civilization...

Incredible...

In which direction would **** have flushed down the drain, if an ancient unknown lost civilization, had modern plumbing?

Broncos4tw
03-30-2012, 12:08 AM
I love the "airbrushed out" theory about moon pictures. NASA takes the pictures. They are in control of them at all times. They have hundreds to choose from. So.. instead of just removing the ones with ancient alien structures (or whatever you think they are), they.. airbrush them out.. sloppily? ROFL!

Many of these theories just fall apart when subjected to good ol' common sense.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 12:29 AM
I love the "airbrushed out" theory about moon pictures. NASA takes the pictures. They are in control of them at all times. They have hundreds to choose from. So.. instead of just removing the ones with ancient alien structures (or whatever you think they are), they.. airbrush them out.. sloppily? ROFL!

Many of these theories just fall apart when subjected to good ol' common sense.

You can see the airbrush marks on the images... you can see the backgrounds of images matted out to appear all black when there is stuff in the background.

I believe all the images are numbered and in series.. so if images are missing from the set it would be very noticeable. But also the resolution of the surface is pretty poor. That should be indication enough in itself.. just like the fact we supposedly haven't been back when before we went all we talked about is how it would be ideal for a military bases and how this was key to protecting national security...

Broncos4tw
03-30-2012, 01:12 AM
You can see the airbrush marks on the images... you can see the backgrounds of images matted out to appear all black when there is stuff in the background.

I believe all the images are numbered and in series.. so if images are missing from the set it would be very noticeable. But also the resolution of the surface is pretty poor. That should be indication enough in itself.. just like the fact we supposedly haven't been back when before we went all we talked about is how it would be ideal for a military bases and how this was key to protecting national security...

Um.. that's ridiculous. If you had 317 photos, and 12 of them had alien structures on them, would you say you had 317 pictures and airbrush 12 of them worse than a 5 yo playing in photoshop? Or would you say "Ok.. here is the 305 pictures we took, in sequence." What a stupid theory.

Unfortunately, most of the photos provided as "proof" are from third party sources.. like Google Moon, etc. When the originals are found, there are no weird artifacts to be found. Might they airbrush or black something out? They might - but probably has nothing to do with aliens or secret bases. If such things existed, you would NEVER see those pictures. Also, if they were actually going to try to hide something that important, it's laughable to assume they would do such a horrid job. They are NASA for cripes sake. Not your Aunt Edna who has 1 hour experience with photoshop.

It's funny when people see documents blacked out prior to FOIA requests, they act as if all sorts of top secret stuff was hidden. The truth is much more mundane. They hide all sorts of boring stuff that may seem stupid.. but is important for them to protect against lawsuits. Including street names, establishments, and all sorts of other stupid things. Just because something is blacked out doesn't mean something sinister is being hidden.

I guarantee if something like alien artifacts were showing in photos, they'd never see the light of day. It's ludicrous to think they would just black them out or fuzz them out with such horrid unprofessional-ism.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 01:48 AM
I guarantee if something like alien artifacts were showing in photos, they'd never see the light of day. It's ludicrous to think they would just black them out or fuzz them out with such horrid unprofessional-ism.

You forget these photos are enlarged... so the details they are airbrushing out are miniscule.. I am sure the really big stuff they find some other way around it and like you say these things don't see the light of day.. What I am talking about are areas they thought were safe and then later realized they had not accounted for this.

There is a great example of this where they show an image of Apollo astronauts doing their moon walks and one of the images has a reference marker that is supposed to be inside the camera yet it's behind an object on the moon which is impossible.. a clearly botched imaged..

alkemical
03-30-2012, 06:25 AM
There are 2 really good reasons:

1. History is never a complete picture, so we tend to fill in the details with guesses and conjecture and those are necesarrily heavily skewed by our own social and cultural norms and concepts.

2. Racial supremacy and revitionist history, it is really like Orwel said, if you control history you control the present. If white Europeans were always superior in every aspect, it makes it easier to defend slave trade, trade embargos, oppression, colonization etc. The victor tends to publish his side of the story, and the victor in the last 500 years has pretty systematically been Europeans or people of European decent, so it is their version that gets printed.

Sadly, these trends have taken a turn for the worse, if you review current high school history books they read more like extremely boring novels or political programs than systematic reviews of carefully researched facts, to the point where they present outright lies as fact and bury actual facts to deep in narrative and cultural nonsense as to make them utterly useless.

If history is reduced to a serious of facts to be memorized for a multiple choice quiz and short answers it is the most useless subject in the world, taking a crotch punching class would be more applicable. The only true value history serves is as a teaching tool, as a way to evaluate past successes and failures and try to contextualize those events to help us avoid similar failures while encouraging successes.

I learned about Columbus, US revolution, WWII, Slaves & Indians. :)

it's idiocrazy right now. US Citizens are making bad decisions. Since American culture breeds narcissism, most people over inflate their value (entitled), or dunning-Kruger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect). They are trained to be consumers. Critical thinking skills, or the defiance to ask "why" or say "no" seems to not exist anymore...Well that & watching a bunch of mammals walking around staring into their hand looks pretty retarded too...

oubronco
03-30-2012, 07:19 AM
http://chanarchive.org/content/50_b/31691390/1183382375699.jpg

gyldenlove
03-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes.. but that won't allow you to get the resolution you would need to see structures on the moon. Even satellites in moon orbit struggle to get resolution detailed enough to get these structures...

And as I said. those big telescopes are government run.. they aren't letting that info out.

Any astronomer can book time on those telescopes, I have had a bit of time on the VLT myself for an undergrad project. And it can resolve things on the moon that are on the order of a foot.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Any astronomer can book time on those telescopes, I have had a bit of time on the VLT myself for an undergrad project. And it can resolve things on the moon that are on the order of a foot.

Yeah.. go public as an astronomer with your claims of structures on the moon and watch what happens to your career and you..

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_7.htm

"Somebody Else Is On The Moon"

oubronco
03-30-2012, 01:17 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375065_10150606540521191_39048646190_9183224_12094 71152_n.jpg

Cito Pelon
03-30-2012, 01:55 PM
^ that's circumnavigating in one shot. There's some pretty good evidence showing that BC Chinese may very well have been around the globe (collectively) and made some pretty respectable maps of it as well

I suppose it's possible. The Chinese weren't interested in colonising or spreading the Word of Christ like the post-Renaissance Europeans. The Chinese were interested in trading, but obviously at that time there wasn't a bunch of established civilizations to actually trade with. It would have required establishing some bases of operations at the ports-of-call, and from what I've seen the Chinese were not that deep into it.

But the 14th-century and onwards Europeans were that deep into it. They had the colonising and missionary fervor, especially since Roman Catholic and Reformist countries were at each other's throats in basically a life or death struggle.

And as I said, the post-Renaissance Europeans had a massive technology superiority to every civilization they ran up against in their globe-trotting. Earlier exploring and trading civilizations didn't have that huge technological disparity.

broncswin
03-30-2012, 02:00 PM
http://chanarchive.org/content/50_b/31691390/1183382375699.jpg

:oyvey:

gyldenlove
03-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah.. go public as an astronomer with your claims of structures on the moon and watch what happens to your career and you..

Very few scientists survive making unscientific claims, the same way very few race car drivers survive not being able to drive.

broncosteven
03-30-2012, 02:57 PM

mCg should know air brushed work when he sees it, hell all of his "research" is airbrushed or faked.

broncosteven
03-30-2012, 03:03 PM
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_7.htm

"Somebody Else Is On The Moon"

Giant Screw devices!

You know that those giant channels cut into the surface of Mars were made by Martians right and there is a face on the surface of Mars that proves advanced Martians.

I love how you expect us to "trust you" and believe what you say then post crap like the above.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Very few scientists survive making unscientific claims, the same way very few race car drivers survive not being able to drive.

Why is it an unscientific claim? Because they created the climate for it to be considered unscientific...

Do you guys know what Remote Viewing is?

This is a program that was ran for decades by the military and funded for millions of dollars.. they let these people speak freely about this program... when you understand why that is you will understand how everything works... and what they are really trying to hide....

Rohirrim
03-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Is this the new Foneco thread?

broncosteven
03-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Why is it an unscientific claim? Because they created the climate for it to be considered unscientific...

This is a program that was ran for decades by the military and funded for millions of dollars.. they let these people speak freely about this program... when you understand why that is you will understand how everything works... and what they are really trying to hide....

"Hmmmmm If I pull out the Remote Viewing card surely my credibility will go up!"

broncosteven
03-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Is this the new Foneco thread?

I don't know what it is but I think mCg is the Rain Man of conspiracy theories. Instead of Wapner he mumbles "Pyramids...rrrrrrreeemo..remote viewing...Tebow...anti-gravity"

Rohirrim
03-30-2012, 03:27 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W7upwPD46LM/SuQcf5J_onI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/HszVrVHNqnc/s400/men+who+stare+at+goats.jpg

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 03:29 PM
"Hmmmmm If I pull out the Remote Viewing card surely my credibility will go up!"

My credibility? And then you ignore the governments credibility?

Do you know that all government remote viewers claim to have had contact with aliens?

The best government remote viewer said he "remote viewed" the moon and saw aliens working on the moon and claimed a secret government agency was studying this and that this alien presence was keeping humans off the moon.

Read his book called "penetration" search for "penetration scribd"

Now remember.. I don't think this is aliens at all.. that is the cover story..

BroncoBeavis
03-30-2012, 03:47 PM
In before Post #863!

gyldenlove
03-30-2012, 04:57 PM

Because we have film of people landing on the moon, we have film from orbiters and we have telescopic evidence and none of these sources have shown any structures. A claim made in the face of evidence is not scientific.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Because we have film of people landing on the moon, we have film from orbiters and we have telescopic evidence and none of these sources have shown any structures. A claim made in the face of evidence is not scientific.

NASA is a part of the military... it isn't a purely scientific organization.. so anything they say and do should be viewed in that light. NASA is unscientific...

broncosteven
03-30-2012, 06:30 PM
My credibility? And then you ignore the governments credibility?

Do you know that all government remote viewers claim to have had contact with aliens?

The best government remote viewer said he "remote viewed" the moon and saw aliens working on the moon and claimed a secret government agency was studying this and that this alien presence was keeping humans off the moon.

Read his book called "penetration" search for "penetration scribd"

Now remember.. I don't think this is aliens at all.. that is the cover story..

They all saw aliens....wait now I remember that was just the cover story...error! error! Does not compute. Does not compute.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Remember that Remote Viewing program I mentioned above that was total BS and part of a disinfo campaign to make people believe in aliens.. Guess who was the head scientist of that program...

His name is Hal Puthoff...

Some other factoids about Hal Puthoff..

He did a test on lifters to show electrogravitics didn't work..

He just recently ended up with another device that used electrogravitics and was built by the father of flying saucers who invented them during WWII - Foo fighters. Puthoff had the prototype Schauberger made for the US businessmen that convinced him to come here and then wouldn't let him go home until he signed all his technology away and then died days after returning home..

He ended up with this device decades later and now it appears to not work and has missing pieces..

Here is a quote from him..

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

Puthoff worked for the office of naval intelligence before getting into Remote Viewing...

Want to see something really weird.. look at his name.. Puthoff = Put Off... as in "delay"

In his office he has a painting with a long highway and a sunrise way off on the horizon...

broncosteven
03-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Remember that Remote Viewing program I mentioned above that was total BS and part of a disinfo campaign to make people believe in aliens.. Guess who was the head scientist of that program...

He just recently ended up with another device that used electrogravitics and was built by the father of flying saucers who invented them during WWII - Foo fighters. Puthoff had the prototype Schauberger made for the US businessmen that convinced him to come here and then wouldn't let him go home until he signed all his technology away and then died days after returning home..

He ended up with this device decades later and now it appears to not work and has missing pieces..

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

Puthoff worked for the office of naval intelligence before getting into Remote Viewing...

Want to see something really weird.. look at his name.. Puthoff = Put Off... as in "delay"

In his office he has a painting with a long highway and a sunrise way off on the horizon...

It is Friday night, go out have some fun, live your life, if your dr's allow it.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 06:53 PM
It is Friday night, go out have some fun, live your life, if your dr's allow it.

I think we've done enough playing... It is really sad to me to think my life might go by and we will miss out on these things we should be learning about because of small mindedness, greed or worse...

myMind
03-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Why do we let Grooduur be the lowest common denominator?
The semblance of eloquence does not equal intelligence.
Debating him seems to only make him stronger...which is a major indication of a billy-goat gruff adversary.

MacGruder
03-30-2012, 07:35 PM
You guys want to see something REALLY weird

Did you know that in the occult twins have a big significance..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWOkor8t8s

Bronco_Beerslug
03-31-2012, 05:46 AM
I think we've done enough playing... It is really sad to me to think my life might go by and we will miss out on these things we should be learning about because of small mindedness, greed or worse...
Ha!

You should have taken my advice last week and joined all the Jets boards. You would most assuredly be more at home there among all those mental giants, thus not having to worry about all the "small" people anymore.

Shananahan
03-31-2012, 08:28 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zY_c1q6uHj4/TZ7aTv-zXaI/AAAAAAAAAMI/AChlGmQeqxQ/s1600/exploding_head.jpg

Broncos4tw
03-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Right.. their disinfo campaign consisted of decades of incredibly poorly conceived methods to make people believe in aliens? You honestly believe that? ROFL!

What's funny about folks like you.. you actually believe agencies and governments would take a rout that was 10,000 times more difficult to achieve results that could be obtained in a MUCH easier manner.

So if you don't believe in UFO visitation, you must have all the facts behind some of the more amazing cases. But I suppose you like most conspiracy theorists, will use another conspiracy to explain away UFO sightings over the years. That's the conspiracy nuts creedo: baffle them with even more bull****. Can't prove a conspiracy? Use another conspiracy that also can't be proven to prop it up.

Gort
03-31-2012, 09:44 AM
Right.. their disinfo campaign consisted of decades of incredibly poorly conceived methods to make people believe in aliens? You honestly believe that? ROFL!

What's funny about folks like you.. you actually believe agencies and governments would take a rout that was 10,000 times more difficult to achieve results that could be obtained in a MUCH easier manner.

So if you don't believe in UFO visitation, you must have all the facts behind some of the more amazing cases. But I suppose you like most conspiracy theorists, will use another conspiracy to explain away UFO sightings over the years. That's the conspiracy nuts creedo: baffle them with even more bull****. Can't prove a conspiracy? Use another conspiracy that also can't be proven to prop it up.

in MacGruder's mind, Occam's Razor is just a clever government ploy to prevent the real truth from getting out.

Rohirrim
03-31-2012, 11:01 AM

Hal Puthoff? Sounds like my chauffeur: Pikup Andropov.

bowtown
03-31-2012, 11:22 AM
Hal Puthoff? Sounds like my chauffeur: Pikup Andropov.

And the owner of my local Chinese restaurant: Thae Kout

I love how our military is genius enough to put togethera ridiculous mass conspiracy about aliens that only nut jobs believe to throw people off the other conspiracy that even less nut jobs would ever believe, but when it comes to giving their shills fake names they are like "How about 'Ima Trickinyou'? It sounds real, yet still provides a breadcrumb for those really smart people out there who are in search of the truth."

I bet McGruder's favorite director is M Night Shyamalan.

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 12:09 PM
And the owner of my local Chinese restaurant: Thae Kout

I love how our military is genius enough to put togethera ridiculous mass conspiracy about aliens that only nut jobs believe to throw people off the other conspiracy that even less nut jobs would ever believe, but when it comes to giving their shills fake names they are like "How about 'Ima Trickinyou'? It sounds real, yet still provides a breadcrumb for those really smart people out there who are in search of the truth."

I bet McGruder's favorite director is M Night Shyamalan.

I hate Shymalan's movies..

I think they must make things intentionally comical like that on purpose... maybe it helps them remember all their lies.

I also think it's because they view us as so stupid and easily duped...

Shananahan
03-31-2012, 12:21 PM
You shattered the mold, dude.

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 12:23 PM

It's actually brilliant.

If you had read the whole thread you would understand... for one thing the alien hoax provides a perfect cover for secret aircraft...

The other beautiful thing about it is they make these antigravity craft look like stereotypical flying saucers and use them for stealth reconnaisance such as sniffing out nuclear production facilities.. and because the alien myth has been spread all over the world.. not only can't people report seeing saucers for fear of sounding like a nutjob.. but they won't be believed AND the US can use this cover story and claim we are not invading anyone's airspace... it's aliens...

This is what happened during the cold war.. the Russians KNEW what we were doing and called us on it. President Kennedy was trying to keep the peace and had been given the cover story of aliens by the military.. Kennedy wanted to come forward to the American people with the alien cover story.. "alien disclosure" not knowing the military was BSing him. The reason they BSed the presidents was because they were afraid they would leak that we have these suppressed technologies..

Do you know who Nick Cook is? He is one of the most respected aviation journalists in the world.. he has his finger on the pulse of the aviation industry.. he believes the same thing.. watch this video and see he is trying to tell us what is really going on.

A aviation engineer was even told to make a conventional secret aircraft look like a flying saucer for this reason. There is even a segment where he talks to a government remote viewer and the remote viewer tries to get him caught up in the alien disinfo campaign..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3975546396136405829

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 12:27 PM
You shattered the mold, dude.

All truth goes through three phases...

Shananahan
03-31-2012, 12:28 PM
It's a pretty sad state of affairs when you can't even trust a government remote viewer.

bowtown
03-31-2012, 12:28 PM
All truth goes through three phases...

Phase 1: Broncos
Phase 2: Jets
Phase 3: CFL

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Phase 1: Broncos
Phase 2: Jets
Phase 3: CFL

He had to change schools in highschool to play QB as well.. will you bet that Tebow won't make it in the NFL as a QB? See how much you believe in your three phases..

bowtown
03-31-2012, 12:38 PM
He had to change schools in highschool to play QB as well.. will you bet that Tebow won't make it in the NFL as a QB? See how much you believe in your three phases..

I like the kid too much to bet against him, but no, I don't think he will make it as a starting QB in the NFL. But we digress. Back to the topic at hand: Government sponsored alien moon bases. Go.

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 12:41 PM
I like the kid too much to bet against him, but no, I don't think he will make it as a starting QB in the NFL. But we digress. Back to the topic at hand: Government sponsored alien moon bases. Go.

Elway couldn't be wrong right.. ignorance truly is bliss..

Shananahan
03-31-2012, 12:48 PM
Government sponsored alien moon bases. Go.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ji45l.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ji45l.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ji45l.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ji45l.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ji45l.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/2ji45l.jpg

BroncsRule
03-31-2012, 01:33 PM
yes, and he was a God-King, so pretty much everyone in Egypt had to do whatever he told them to. if he wanted 100,000 slaves and Egyptians to work for 6 decades on a giant pile of rocks, then that's what they did... no questions asked.

try to get just 1 OWS hippie/malcontent to take 1 bath and see how far you get. the mistake alot of modern people make is that they assume people 5000 years ago were just like us. they weren't. if the Pharoah tells you to do something, you fracking do it or you end up fed to the crocodiles.

If you start feeding the hippies to the Crocodiles, they'll shape up pretty quick.

Broncos4tw
03-31-2012, 02:25 PM
It's actually brilliant.

If you had read the whole thread you would understand... for one thing the alien hoax provides a perfect cover for secret aircraft...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3975546396136405829

Ah, yes.. the ol' "black project" excuse - the last bastion of defense for debunkers, who cannot explain a sighting any other way. The neat trick about that excuse is it can't be disproved. Nice and neat.. the way debunkers and conspiracy folks like it.

Sorry, don't even remotely buy it. There are sightings involving UFOs performing maneuvers that go well beyond any tech this planet has. Even if you are a Tesla nutjob as well.

Any country with the technical know-how to create spy planes, used them.. and didn't try to disguise them as "aliens." Believe what you want, but I don't think we have the ability to disable nuclear facilities or interrupt nuclear missile tests with our "secret planes." Heck, the U.S. was conducting incredibly mundane experiments to detect things like nuclear explosion tests, and UFOs were already prominent. Also, I don't think it's a coincidence at all that the UFO activity ramped up considerably when we started nuclear testing for the first time. In fact, many don't realize Roswell is close to both the location and time of our first nuclear test in the U.S. - you may think it's some foreign country (because why would we be spying on our own tests...), but I think otherwise.

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 02:41 PM
I am telling you dude.. I am certain.. the stories about our nuclear bases being disabled by saucers is part of the cover story.

We are hoaxing ourselves to put out this idea that saucers are alien so we can invade others airspace without getting busted for it. We did this to the Russians and they called us on it.. we likely do it with all these hostile nations.

As for the craft doing things that seem impossible.. one of the side effects of antigravity is that you dilate time. When you create your own super powerful gravity field that fields rate of time is different than the surroundings.

Watch this video series and this guy explains this. these craft that appear to be traveling so fast is really an illusion. From their point of view we would appear to be in slow motion. This is what allows them to turn so sharply and pop in and out of space..

Also.. remember.. this alien disinfo campaign isn't just to fool people like us... it's used to fool people within our own governemnt too... if not then the info would have leaked world wide.. this is why they won't even tell presidents etc unless they are on a need to know basis..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-31-2012, 02:48 PM
If you start feeding the hippies to the Crocodiles, they'll shape up pretty quick.

DUDE ! IF YOU EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT I WILL VOTE FOR YOU !!! your helping endangered crocs in memory of the crocodile hunter and helping control the hippie population i say thats pretty green .toss in a few emos and you a lock for president!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-31-2012, 02:50 PM
oh there is black projects every country has em well except those loin cloth wearing ones . mostly involving tech that isnt from space aliens!

gyldenlove
03-31-2012, 03:09 PM
Ah, yes.. the ol' "black project" excuse - the last bastion of defense for debunkers, who cannot explain a sighting any other way. The neat trick about that excuse is it can't be disproved. Nice and neat.. the way debunkers and conspiracy folks like it.

Sorry, don't even remotely buy it. There are sightings involving UFOs performing maneuvers that go well beyond any tech this planet has. Even if you are a Tesla nutjob as well.

Any country with the technical know-how to create spy planes, used them.. and didn't try to disguise them as "aliens." Believe what you want, but I don't think we have the ability to disable nuclear facilities or interrupt nuclear missile tests with our "secret planes." Heck, the U.S. was conducting incredibly mundane experiments to detect things like nuclear explosion tests, and UFOs were already prominent. Also, I don't think it's a coincidence at all that the UFO activity ramped up considerably when we started nuclear testing for the first time. In fact, many don't realize Roswell is close to both the location and time of our first nuclear test in the U.S. - you may think it's some foreign country (because why would we be spying on our own tests...), but I think otherwise.

It is the "god works in mysterious ways" catch-all argument.

gyldenlove
03-31-2012, 03:11 PM

Or you get some really ****ed up crocodiles :P

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BYhF79vIlws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
03-31-2012, 03:16 PM
It is the "god works in mysterious ways" catch-all argument.

No.. it's the "we want to believe in aliens" mind ****

People want to believe in aliens which is why it is so easy to get them to buy it..