PDA

View Full Version : OT: Peace offering After the Tebow Feud

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Of course they do.. all people think the same.. follow the leader.. just like the lemmings..

Why would you care about them?

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Of course they do.. all people think the same.. follow the leader.. just like the lemmings..

We all can't be living on a weed farm in northern Cali

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:09 PM
You are a tool.

You're projecting..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Why would you care about them?

Them who? The lemmings?

Because if no one else wakes up nothing will change...

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 08:12 PM
You're projecting..

Do you even post anything? Or is it just these completely meaningless posts? Are you afraid to even make a real comment?

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Them who? The lemmings?

Because if no one else wakes up nothing will change...

I predict you will respond to this post.

*part of my research

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Do you even post anything? Or is it just these completely meaningless posts? Are you afraid to even make a real comment?

"Your projecting" is mCg speak for I have no comeback.

Witch Hunt = I conceed your point, you are correct.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:14 PM

I think I have come forward and posted quite a bit.. lol

I definitely put myself out there...

What more can I do? lol I frickin told you Atlanteans existed and the Pyramid was a particle accelerator and used antigravity..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:15 PM
"Your projecting" is mCg speak for I have no comeback.

Witch Hunt = I conceed your point, you are correct.

No.. "you're projecting" means there is no reason to respond.. you have defeated yourself..

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 08:16 PM

What more can I do? lol I frickin told you Atlanteans existed and the Pyramid was a particle accelerator and used antigravity..

Do you realize you are on another witch hunt?

This is what happens when people dare to talk about something outside the norm... on the fringe...

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:17 PM

Provide proof beyond nutjobs on the internet and a poorly written book about people who had their gear mysteriously stolen before he showed up to interview them by shadow commandos of unknown origin.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Do you realize you are on another witch hunt?

This is what happens when people dare to talk about something outside the norm... on the fringe...

You just jumped the shark...

BroncoBeavis
03-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Basically all you just said is "un unh"

If I end up being proven right about my theories then what will be your excuse for not seeing the implications of what I have shown you?

I have yet to see an argument explaining away how the speed of light could be encoded in the great pyramid.. not just once but another time as well.. this is shown in the documentary I posted about the pyramids...

You probably haven't even read this thread or looked at the evidence presented...

If the method of "encoding" is secret, the "decoding" can produce any result one wishes.

I can say the hair count on my ass has cosmic significance. That doesn't make it true. But it's virtually impossible to prove otherwise.

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 08:20 PM

We mock what we don't understand...

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
No.. "you're projecting" means there is no reason to respond.. you have defeated yourself..

That is what I said,

duck season, rabbit season
rabbit season, duck season
mCg season

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Provide proof beyond nutjobs on the internet and a poorly written book about people who had their gear mysteriously stolen before he showed up to interview them by shadow commandos of unknown origin.

What are you referring to? Who had their gear stolen?

That's the whole problem.. anyone who takes this stuff seriously is automatically considered a nutjob.. I have a highly respected aviation journalist.. engineers.. architects.. scientists.. mathemeticians.. you name it. But they are automatically cranks..

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:22 PM
If the method of "encoding" is secret, the "decoding" can produce any result one wishes.

I can say the hair count on my ass has cosmic significance. That doesn't make it true. But it's virtually impossible to prove otherwise.

You should have mCg "Research" that.

Lev Vyvanse

My research is complete. Google says you're a closet homo.

maher_tyler
You'd think that after 21 pages he'd get sick of arguing..nope! This guy is like the energiser bunny! No way in hell you have anytime to do anything else other than search youtube videos. Which is prolly the extent of your "studies".

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:25 PM

Did you watch the documentary on the pyramids I posted? It isn't difficult to decode it at all.. the mathematics encoded in the pyramid are said to be very obvious and overwhelming.

And the one I showed at the beginning of the thread is plain as day.. there is no decoding necessary.. we just had to notice it... if we hadn't assumed it wasn't just some tomb built by a bunch of idiots we probably would have noticed it instantly..

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:25 PM
What are you referring to? Who had their gear stolen?

That's the whole problem.. anyone who takes this stuff seriously is automatically considered a nutjob.. I have a highly respected aviation journalist.. engineers.. architects.. scientists.. mathemeticians.. you name it. But they are automatically cranks..

Near the end of the Zero point book the "author" went to see a guy who's name I don't remember who had built a large electrical Anti-gravity device in his apartment when he got there the dude told him all his stuff was stolen by only what he could guess was the government to keep the tech out of the hands of the masses. The book unravelled into speculation as the author had no proof other than 2nd hand accounts and no hardware.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:27 PM
You'd think that after 21 pages he'd get sick of arguing..nope! This guy is like the energiser bunny! No way in hell you have anytime to do anything else other than search youtube videos. Which is prolly the extent of your "studies".

Wrong again..

Maybe it's just because this is THAT important.. and I am THAT certain..
That's the beautiful thing about this technology.. knowing what I know there is no doubt.

maven
03-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Keep posting MacGruder, this is interesting stuff.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Wrong again..

Maybe it's just because this is THAT important.. and I am THAT certain..
That's the beautiful thing about this technology.. knowing what I know there is no doubt.

You should spend more time making your anti-gravity devices which can be built by people of knowledge you have from common parts we all have access to according to your sources.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:33 PM
You should spend more time making your anti-gravity devices which can be built by people of knowledge you have from common parts we all have access to according to your sources.

That isn't quite what I said.. as usual. I said eventually it would get to that point as people understood it more. Eventually people would get to the point where they could go to the local hardware store or junk yard and make this stuff.. and if that happened they claim all heck would break loose. And that is how they rationalize keeping it secret...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Keep posting MacGruder, this is interesting stuff.

I would just say thanks but I am assuming I am being mocked again haha

If it's not mocking.. thank you

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 08:36 PM
That isn't quite what I said.. as usual. I said eventually it would get to that point as people understood it more. Eventually people would get to the point where they could go to the local hardware store or junk yard and make this stuff.. and if that happened they claim all heck would break loose. And that is how they rationalize keeping it secret...

You did say you could make it. Right?

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 08:38 PM
I would just say thanks but I am assuming I am being mocked again haha

If it's not mocking.. thank you

I wish mock was here it would be epic.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Near the end of the Zero point book the "author" went to see a guy who's name I don't remember who had built a large electrical Anti-gravity device in his apartment when he got there the dude told him all his stuff was stolen by only what he could guess was the government to keep the tech out of the hands of the masses. The book unravelled into speculation as the author had no proof other than 2nd hand accounts and no hardware.

I don't remember that at all.. I have read that book twice. I am wondering if this may have been a slightly different version of the edition I read. You aren't in the UK are you? I heard they had a slightly different version. When did you buy the book?

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:40 PM

Eventually? I thought it happened back in the 40's?

Philly Experiment? T Townsend Brown floating pie plates?

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't remember that at all.. I actually never read the book. Only online cliffs on conspiracy websites

Fixed

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:45 PM
You did say you could make it. Right?

I said I think I might.. but it would cost a lot of money for me to do it.. and the idea I had for making a cheaper version is not how it was originally made. so I don't know for sure if it would work..

If I had machining equipment I could make it the way it is supposed to be made..

I could also possibly do what leedskalnin did.. but then you are risking damaging your personal electronics or your health etc... not to mention possibly breaking FCC regulations.. which they said Leedskalnin did using his tech..

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Did you watch the documentary on the pyramids I posted? It isn't difficult to decode it at all.. the mathematics encoded in the pyramid are said to be very obvious and overwhelming.

And the one I showed at the beginning of the thread is plain as day.. there is no decoding necessary.. we just had to notice it... if we hadn't assumed it wasn't just some tomb built by a bunch of idiots we probably would have noticed it instantly..

Do you know anything about science? If you did and truly looked at the evidence you couldn't possibly see it that way.

There are many engineers who agree with me as well.. so don't act high and...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Fixed

You are really desperate now...

No.. I own the book.. you can tell me what section it is and I will transcribe it of it's there..

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't remember that at all.. I have read that book twice. I am wondering if this may have been a slightly different version of the edition I read. You aren't in the UK are you? I heard they had a slightly different version. When did you buy the book?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Now your making excuses, you know I read it and you cannot dispute what I said. No I am not in the UK, maybe the US Library is in on the fix too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post made it worth more than bumping up my post count on you last post.

Suddenly " I don't remember". One who had "researched the tech sooooo much should know what his research notes say. You kept notes during your research right? or do you just rely on Web links?

So what your trying to back track with is that the Author might have written 2 books, one that I read and you got the one with the REAL Truth?

LOL

Here is the card catalog for the book I checked out, the 1st edition from 2002.

Format: Book
Author: Cook, Nick.
Title: The hunt for zero point : inside the classified world of antigravity technology / Nick Cook.
Edition: 1st ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : Broadway Books, 2002.
Description: 291 p. : ill.
Subject: Research aircraft -- History.
Antigravity -- Research -- History.
Aeronautics, Military -- Research -- History.
Military weapons -- Research -- History.
Defense information, Classified -- History.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
LCCN: 2001052668
ISBN: 0767906276

Large Text

My Lists

Saved Title Lists
Create new saved list...

Related searches
Subjects
Research aircraft--History
Military weapons--Research--History
Defense information, Classified--History
Antigravity--Research--History
Aeronautics, Military--Research--History
Authors
Cook, Nick
Other Searches
for 'zero point inside the classified world of antigravity':
Any Field Search
Title Search
Author Search
Subject Search
General Notes Search
Publisher Search
Genre Search
Series Search

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Do you know anything about science? If you did and truly looked at the evidence you couldn't possibly see it that way.

There are many engineers who agree with me as well.. so don't act high and...

Those people have been brainwashed by the system.. you don't question authority...

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:52 PM
You are really desperate now...

No.. I own the book.. you can tell me what section it is and I will transcribe it of it's there..

Reread the last 2 chapters, I know you probably didn't ever get that far before but I want to say on Cooks last trip he visited a dude on the east coast who claimed he had a working unit and wen cook got there he said it was all stolen by the black government ops guys.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:52 PM
[B][SIZE="7"]AHAHAH

Here is the card catalog for the book I checked out, the 1st edition from 2002.

I just got the book a couple years ago.. This is why I am saying it may be a revised edition.

Also.. how significant is this portion of the book?

You are probably just making this up anyway... more reindeer games..

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:55 PM
I just got the book a couple years ago.. This is why I am saying it may be a revised edition.

Also.. how significant is this portion of the book?

You are probably just making this up anyway... more reindeer games..

It is near the end, the whole book swung on weather Cook could find a working example of Anti-gravity when he showed up there is nothing there.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:01 PM
It is near the end, the whole book swung on weather Cook could find a working example of Anti-gravity when he showed up there is nothing there.

That wasn't what it swung on.. it swung on whether or not he could find tangible evidence it exists in the black world... Hutchison fulfilled that... He had scientists document his effect.. as well as all the documented evidence of flying saucers in history that had government ties..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM

You are full of it.. I just reread through the last 2 chapters there's nothing there like that.. unless you are referring to Hutchison.. he had his equipment taken and KNEW who took it. It was taken by court order..

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 09:08 PM
I am looking at P 270 on Amazon.com

I took a pull of my drink and asked about canada. There is not a lot to go on after the Royal Canadian Mounties payed Hutchensen a visit and no he doesn't have the gear to transmute or leviatations anymore

P/270

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
You are full of it.. I just reread through the last 2 chapters there's nothing there like that.. unless you are referring to Hutchison.. he had his equipment taken and KNEW who took it. It was taken by court order..
Yep that was it.

No proof of any actual working anti-gravity device cause it was stolen by mounties in canada.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Eventually? I thought it happened back in the 40's?

Philly Experiment? T Townsend Brown floating pie plates?

I was saying eventually it would get to the point where anyone could go to home dept and make it.. now they would have to spend a lot of money at a machine shop... maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars for a one off. That's the schauberger version

The TTBrown version requires a lot of experience with high voltage equipment.. but again,.. over months couple years people would break it down where everyone could make it offf plans from the internet which is why the government rationalizes keeping it secret..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Yep that was it.

No proof of any actual working anti-gravity device cause it was stolen by mounties in canada.

This is why you threw me... I understand what you are saying now but that is not what happened with Hutchison.. and like I said I had heard there was another slightly different version of the book in the UK.

a poorly written book about people who had their gear mysteriously stolen before he showed up to interview them by shadow commandos of unknown origin.

El Jué
03-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I am essentially looking for peer review here..

That's a falsehood.

Because you reject traditional (i.e., "corrupt") scientific standards, your peers cannot be found among the educated people before whom you are presenting your case. Their advanced degrees preclude them from being your peers, because – of course – they have been mis-educated. Your knowledge is pure because you are untrained.

So, let's set aside the peer review bull****, eh? You wouldn't be able to identify a legitimate review if it hit you with a pier.

What you have here is a pretty good focus group and they're just not ready to buy yet. Maybe the packaging needs a redesign. Maybe your pitch doesn't have enough zip. Maybe you're selling to the wrong market. Maybe the product simply sucks.

I don't know what the final answer is, but I know this: You don't have a science problem here. What you have is a marketing problem.

As long as you try to treat it like a science problem, the legitimate scientists will tear your product apart like cotton candy.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 10:24 PM
What you have here is a pretty good focus group and they're just not ready to buy yet. Maybe the packaging needs a redesign. Maybe your pitch doesn't have enough zip. Maybe you're selling to the wrong market. Maybe the product simply sucks.

More semantics... another left brained person..

[quote[
I don't know what the final answer is, but I know this: You don't have a science problem here. What you have is a marketing problem.

As long as you try to treat it like a science problem, the legitimate scientists will tear your product apart like cotton candy.[/QUOTE]

My hope is just try get people to give this stuff I post just an inkling of open mindedness...

Then maybe somehow the will see something else that wakes them up... some other realization. Either that or if I post enough info I have gathered people will start to see how much thought has been put into it and that there is a solid framework in there...

El Jué
03-26-2012, 10:31 PM
My hope is just try get people to give this stuff I post just an inkling of open mindedness...

Then maybe somehow the will see something else that wakes them up... some other realization. Either that or if I post enough info I have gathered people will start to see how much thought has been put into it and that there is a solid framework in there...

Bull****. Nobody believes that you believe what you just said.

**** open minds. What you need is open wallets.

I'm telling you, man: it's a marketing problem.

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 10:34 PM
More semantics... another left brained person..

[quote[

As long as you try to treat it like a science problem, the legitimate scientists will tear your product apart like cotton candy.

MacGruder, you're so open minded your brain has fallen out and gone splat on the floor. You're in over your head.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Bull****. Nobody believes that you believe what you just said.

**** open minds. What you need is open wallets.

I'm telling you, man: it's a marketing problem.

I agree with you.. but what I am saying is that I don't know if the problem is really solvable.. at least completely.

So I am just trying to do the best I can...

El Jué
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
I agree with you.. but what I am saying is that I don't know if the problem is really solvable.. at least completely.

So I am just trying to do the best I can...

What problem? A science problem?

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING, DUMMY!

Tidy pile of money to be made here, but you have to know your audience, and your audience clearly isn't scientists. And if your audience clearly isn't scientists, then you don't have to worry about solving scientific problems.

Am I typing on a Chinese keyboard here?

HE-RRO!!

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
MacGruder couldn't sell me a bucket of water if I was on fire.

El Jué
03-26-2012, 10:46 PM

I know. It's a friggin' shame.

SoCalBronco
03-26-2012, 10:46 PM
I wish mock was here it would be epic.

This dickface lost Tebow and now he's crying about alien pyramids? Ha! Beezer's chewing at his tail at the utter absurdity of the concept. I said back in 07 that it was largely a price support problem...and then the politicians rat ****ed it to death and here we are. Mock studied about the Great Library at Alexandria back in 77 at DU, so get off my back. The pyramids were obviously constructed by the Egyptians, they were brilliant at geometry, but they needed ET's help, right? Moron. These are the same people that said Hillis is stupid, BTW. But go on, keep watching History channel bull****, your not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens, right? Look dip****, Mock's great uncle slapped Hitler in the face in WW2, so shove it.

I said four times the WMD was buried in the Samarra Valley in Syria, but go on, keep warm in your snuggie. I've got Tomas Kaberle on speed dial and a million dollar line of credit, so bl0w me. There's no such thing as an Alien Pyramid, but keep repeating daddy's stories. I was working with these people in the Sudan in the 60s, but you think you know better? Your projecting. Sit down and shutup. The man rolls into a ball...what part of that escapes you? Mock sounded the alarm numerous times when Wink started wearing tye dye shirts but no one was listening. That's the real conspiracy here. But go on...keep pretending Men in Black was filmed in Port Said. Your and idiot. There's no alien issue in Gaza, I'm not sure what part of this you can't comprehend. STFU. I was a stock broker for 35 years, so yeah, I would know. I ****ing slaved through 9 months in Edmonton in the winter. I was watching porn at Esa Tikkanen's house when Tebow was 5, so don't give me any lip. God that city is a flat out hell hole. It doesn't surprise me in the least that Bowlen is from there. Go put on your dunce cap and STFU, moron.

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 10:52 PM
This dickface lost Tebow and now he's crying about alien pyramids? Ha! Beezer's chewing at his tail at the utter absurdity of the concept. I said back in 07 that it was largely a price support problem...and then the politicians rat ****ed it to death and here we are. Mock studied about the Great Library at Alexandria back in 77 at DU, so get off my back. The pyramids were obviously constructed by the Egyptians, they were brilliant at geometry, but they needed ET's help, right? Moron. These are the same people that said Hillis is stupid, BTW. But go on, keep watching History channel bull****, your not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens, right? Look dip****, Mock's great uncle slapped Hitler in the face in WW2, so shove it.

I said four times the WMD was buried in the Samarra Valley in Syria, but go on, keep warm in your snuggie. I've got Tomas Kaberle on speed dial and a million dollar line of credit, so bl0w me. There's no such thing as an Alien Pyramid, but keep repeating daddy's stories. I was working with these people in the Sudan in the 60s, but you think you know better? Your projecting. Sit down and shutup. The man rolls into a ball...what part of that escapes you? Mock sounded the alarm numerous times when Wink started wearing tye dye shirts but no one was listening. That's the real conspiracy here. But go on...keep pretending Men in Black was filmed in Port Said. Your and idiot. There's no alien issue in Gaza, I'm not sure what part of this you can't comprehend. STFU. I was a stock broker for 35 years, so yeah, I would know. I ****ing slaved through 9 months in Edmonton in the winter. I was watching porn at Esa Tikkanen's house when Tebow was 5, so don't give me any lip. God that city is a flat out hell hole. It doesn't surprise me in the least that Bowlen is from there. Go put on your dunce cap and STFU, moron.

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/b/ba/Tumblr_lvtjap5yVS1qequ8i.gif

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 10:54 PM
What problem? A science problem?

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING, DUMMY!

Tidy pile of money to be made here, but you have to know your audience, and your audience clearly isn't scientists. And if your audience clearly isn't scientists, then you don't have to worry about solving scientific problems.

Am I typing on a Chinese keyboard here?

HE-RRO!!

I am talking about the problem of "marketing" as you call it..the problem of completely convincing people... I don't think that is possible..

I would have to become a scammer essentially.

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them.. I like your take.

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 10:56 PM
I would have to become a scammer essentially

What a stretch

24champ

Wish Mock was around, the mock vs macgruder threads would be highly entertaining.

MacGruder

Only because I don't speak your language... "dumbass-ese"

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 10:57 PM
What a stretch

Look who is talking.. a scammee... who thinks he's a Mason...

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Look who is talking.. a scammee... who thinks he's a Mason...

::)

Taco John
03-26-2012, 11:03 PM

Mother of God

El Jué
03-26-2012, 11:07 PM
I would have to become a scammer essentially.

Now you're catching on.

Can you be comfortable with that?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Now you're catching on.

Can you be comfortable with that?

Even if I was willing to do that I don't think it would work in the end.. it's hard enough to keep all this info straight as it is.. if I started to do what was necessary to try to lure people in I would probably lose grasp of the whole thing..not to mention all the other stuff that would involved.. plus I could end up doing more damage than good in the long run... not unlike the powers that be...

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Please don't let a little greed jeopardize the vast amount of good you're doing here.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Please don't let a little greed jeopardize the vast amount of good you're doing here.

You're projecting...

El Jué
03-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Even if I was willing to do that I don't think it would work in the end.. it's hard enough to keep all this info straight as it is.. if I started to do what was necessary to try to lure people in I would probably lose grasp of the whole thing..not to mention all the other stuff that would involved.. plus I could end up doing more damage than good in the long run... not unlike the powers that be...

Your call, of course. If you want to tilt at scientific windmills, I say polish up the lance, Don Quixote. Facts are the enemy of truth, and all that.

I just think that you ought to consider whether it might be a more profitable approach to make it sound science-y enough to impress the folks who don't know anything about real science, but spiritual enough to drive the scientists out of your theater.

The thing is, you're a "believer" (and that's important when it comes to figuring out how to turn this thing into money). Your willingness to believe the unbelievable indicates to me that there is some subset of the general population that can be caused to believe with you.

Fortunes have been balanced on thinner threads, I assure you.

SoCalBronco
03-26-2012, 11:44 PM
I just think that you ought to consider whether it might be a more profitable approach to make it sound science-y enough to impress the folks who don't know anything about real science, but spiritual enough to drive the scientists out of your theater.

The thing is, you're a "believer" (and that's important when it comes to figuring out how to turn this thing into money). Your willingness to believe the unbelievable indicates to me that there is some subset of the general population that can be caused to believe with you.

What's funny is, this could just as easily be addressed to Gaffney as MacGruder....except that Gaffney has already peddled the unbelievable to a target audience in order to turn a profit, he hasn't just thought about it.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:51 PM

Fortunes have been balanced on thinner threads, I assure you.

I have thought about making a fictional story that would incorporate what I have discovered and using that as a tool to get people to understand.. but it creates a similar problem.

I also think that if I went to this much trouble I could convince some actual scientists if I wrote a straight up non-fiction book.. but writing something so immense really isn't my forte. It's also difficult because to fully explain it I would need to incorporate others theories.. which is problematic..

El Jué
03-27-2012, 12:02 AM
--spam post deleted by moderator--

I've never seen more perfectly timed spam.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 12:04 AM
I've never seen more perfectly timed spam.

True.. especially out of the blue seemingly randomly.. haha

El Jué
03-27-2012, 12:06 AM
I have thought about making a fictional story that would incorporate what I have discovered and using that as a tool to get people to understand.. but it creates a similar problem.

It worked for Ayn Rand.

I also think that if I went to this much trouble I could convince some actual scientists if I wrote a straight up non-fiction book.. but writing something so immense really isn't my forte. It's also difficult because to fully explain it I would need to incorporate others theories.. which is problematic..

I'd predict ruinous disaster if you go this way.

Although, come to think of it, Al Gore has run his second career on a similar track.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 12:12 AM
It worked for Ayn Rand.

I'd predict ruinous disaster if you go this way.

Although, come to think of it, Al Gore has run his second career on a similar track.

Rand is an interesting example..

But I just need to be successful enough to get the ball rolling... get a couple people interested who have some clout and there you go... but also.. how would my fictional story be any different than other stuff... there is so much fictional stuff out there it could get lost in it..

Maybe if I pitched my story to someone famous who wrote fiction...

El Jué
03-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Rand is an interesting example..

But I just need to be successful enough to get the ball rolling... get a couple people interested who have some clout and there you go... but also.. how would my fictional story be any different than other stuff... there is so much fictional stuff out there it could get lost in it..

Maybe if I pitched my story to someone famous who wrote fiction...

Yeah. If only Gaffney were famous, right?

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Yeah. If only Gaffney were famous, right?

What is Gaffney writing about?

How would you go about this, El Jué. If you were in my position..

Shananahan
03-27-2012, 12:26 AM
It worked for Ayn Rand.
You're confusing Ayn Rand with Dan Brown.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 12:35 AM
Dan Brown deals with conspiracy theories and secret societies but I actually think Rand is a better example because it's showing how society could work... it's like a thought experiment.. seems closer to what I am doing.

You are right though that Brown has an element of that as well..

Rand also used her fictional works to promote her actual philosophical works..

That's kind of similar to what i want to do as well..

Shananahan
03-27-2012, 12:39 AM
I'd be interested in hearing about these 'philosophical works' of yours.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 12:40 AM
I'd be interested in hearing about these 'philosophical works' of yours.

Good one.. you win the internetz..

El Jué
03-27-2012, 07:24 AM
What is Gaffney writing about?

How would you go about this, El Jué. If you were in my position..

My apologies. I'll be tied up until tonight.

bendog
03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
My apologies. I'll be tied up until tonight.

This may have potential. Are anal plugs, cock rings or dildos utilized, and if so, how?

Rohirrim
03-27-2012, 12:16 PM

:notworthy

It's almost like channeling.

RaiderH8r
03-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Mother of God

I know, right? If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery SoCal just flattered the hell out of Mock right there. I mean...wow...

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 12:45 PM

I think if we keep using logic mCg will crack like V'ger did in STTMP.

Your getting warmer son.

bronco militia
03-27-2012, 12:49 PM

HOLY ****! you got that right

bravo Mr. Socal!!!

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

baja
03-27-2012, 01:10 PM

except he would not have spelled "moron" correctly.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I think if we keep using logic mCg will crack like V'ger did in STTMP.

Your getting warmer son.

you're projecting.....

Rohirrim
03-27-2012, 01:23 PM
except he would not have spelled "moron" correctly.

I wonder what ever became of old Beezer?

Broncolt
03-27-2012, 01:30 PM
holy...this thread is STILL going??

TheReverend
03-27-2012, 01:39 PM
What's funny is, this could just as easily be addressed to Gaffney as MacGruder....except that Gaffney has already peddled the unbelievable to a target audience in order to turn a profit, he hasn't just thought about it.

I think it's somewhat amusing that Gaffney and I both wrote books semi pertaining to 9/11, only with extremely different plot results...

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 02:04 PM
I think it's somewhat amusing that Gaffney and I both wrote books semi pertaining to 9/11, only with extremely different plot results...

Do both involve........................................... ................Aliens?!?!

Broncos4tw
03-27-2012, 02:12 PM
holy...this thread is STILL going??

Well, some folks were trying to educate McG, but unfortunately, he has "gone over the deep end of no recovery." He has passed that line where everything is a conspiracy or a coverup, the government is evil, HAARP can destroy buildings, create earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes, and secret societies run the world with their clandestine information.

Can't blame people for trying. Ha!

Now, if you will excuse me, I must replace a copper conduit that will power a particle accelerator within my cupboard - a Masonic Illuminati NWO disinfo agent installed it. oops.. I mean i have to go replace a handle.

TheReverend
03-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Do both involve........................................... ................Aliens?!?!

I'd assume his does, but no.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Well, some folks were trying to educate McG, but unfortunately, he has "gone over the deep end of no recovery." He has passed that line where everything is a conspiracy or a coverup, the government is evil, HAARP can destroy buildings, create earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes, and secret societies run the world with their clandestine information.

Can't blame people for trying. Ha!

Now, if you will excuse me, I must replace a copper conduit that will power a particle accelerator within my cupboard - a Masonic Illuminati NWO disinfo agent installed it. oops.. I mean i have to go replace a handle.

You forgot the part about the giza pyramid being aligned to the same latitude matching the speed of light in meters per second.. as well as all the other mathematical information encoded in the pyramid that the Egyptians have no record or knowledge of..

Or someone who recreated the design of the pyramid and it worked like an ingenious pump that worked to perfection..

Shananahan
03-27-2012, 02:32 PM
I forgot that part as well.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I forgot that part as well.

But you won the internetz.. so you have still got that going for you..

TheReverend
03-27-2012, 02:40 PM
But you won the internetz.. so you have still got that going for you..

He won a lot more than that in this discourse...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 02:44 PM
He won a lot more than that in this discourse...

Coming from the guy who won that incredible argument about dunking the ball over the goal post.. another internet classic..

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 02:46 PM
You forgot the part about the giza pyramid being aligned to the same latitude matching the speed of light in meters per second.. as well as all the other mathematical information encoded in the pyramid that the Egyptians have no record or knowledge of..

Or someone who recreated the design of the pyramid and it worked like an ingenious pump that worked to perfection..

How do you feel about cathedrals like Notre Dame or Le Mont-St-Michel? Will that be another 20+ page thread?

You don't get it that all cultures had worked out all the math/geometry/trig/algebra to calculate distances right? Math is the most common language on Earth and has been since the dawn of man.

How come you don't bring up the mayan pyramids or American Indian earth mounds? All these ancient cultures developed these temples independent of each other because they had people who got bored at night and did math and learned how to engineer these things.

Why don't you do some research on Youtube to learn more about other pyramids from other cultures and how they were made.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
How do you feel about cathedrals like Notre Dame or Le Mont-St-Michel? Will that be another 20+ page thread?

You don't get it that all cultures had worked out all the math/geometry/trig/algebra to calculate distances right? Math is the most common language on Earth and has been since the dawn of man.

How come you don't bring up the mayan pyramids or American Indian earth mounds? All these ancient cultures developed these temples independent of each other because they had people who got bored at night and did math and learned how to engineer these things.

Why don't you do some research on Youtube to learn more about other pyramids from other cultures and how they were made.

Because none of these have unexplained inner workings that obviously have a different purpose than we have been led to believe.

It's that simple. The grand gallery being aligned with the exact number of the speed of light is too bizarre to just be a coincidence.. ESPECIALLY when I had already determined the pyramid had to work in the fashion I did..

If you take me at my word on that you have to realize the odds of this happening are impossible...

When you understand the science of electrogravitics and particle accelerators and look at the design of the pyramid it is a no-brainer...

Not many people know how electrogravitics work though.. so they don't understand this element of the pyramid.. it's the missing link..

Requiem
03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
How much do I have to pay you to never post again?

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 03:03 PM
How much do I have to pay you to never post again?

Witch hunt....

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Because none of these have unexplained inner workings that obviously have a different purpose than we have been led to believe.

It's that simple. The grand gallery being aligned with the exact number of the speed of light is too bizarre to just be a coincidence.. ESPECIALLY when I had already determined the pyramid had to work in the fashion I did..

If you take me at my word on that you have to realize the odds of this happening are impossible...

When you understand the science of electrogravitics and particle accelerators and look at the design of the pyramid it is a no-brainer...

Not many people know how electrogravitics work though.. so they don't understand this element of the pyramid.. it's the missing link..

But you have admitted to not being able to keep it all straight so I how am I to take you at your word? shouldn't you get your info down before you try to convince people rather than just asking that they just trust you?

Requiem
03-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Witch hunt....

No it's a beeyatch hunt. You don't know squat about ancient Egypt. Stop pretending you do. Go outside and run around. Get into trouble. Do something other than post here. You are worthless.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 03:14 PM
But you have admitted to not being able to keep it all straight so I how am I to take you at your word? shouldn't you get your info down before you try to convince people rather than just asking that they just trust you?

There are different elements.. there are some elements I am very certain about.. mostly the things I have mentioned here.

But there is a vast amount of other stuff I haven't talked about that ties into all this too.

Basically I am just saying that this is enough to handle on it's own. When you start working in other agendas it makes it even harder.

This story is still evolving too... there is still more and more info coming out daily.. so it's ever evolving. Which makes it tough just to keep up and hard to even find time to really sort it out enough to find a way to make it accessible for others. If I had other people that understood this technology that might help. My friends are all into art and movies...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 03:14 PM
No it's a beeyatch hunt. You don't know squat about ancient Egypt. Stop pretending you do. Go outside and run around. Get into trouble. Do something other than post here. You are worthless.

you're projecting

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 03:17 PM
There are different elements.. there are some elements I am very certain about.. mostly the things I have mentioned here.

But there is a vast amount of other stuff I haven't talked about that ties into all this too.

Basically I am just saying that this is enough to handle on it's own. When you start working in other agendas it makes it even harder.

This story is still evolving too... there is still more and more info coming out daily.. so it's ever evolving. Which makes it tough just to keep up and hard to even find time to really sort it out enough to find a way to make it accessible for others. If I had other people that understood this technology that might help. My friends are all into art and movies...

I.e. we are all stoned out of our gourds 24/7.

But you want us to trust you because all the info is not there yet and it is hard to keep up with the lie? Please.

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 03:19 PM

You are projecting.

Kidding aside, trust is alpha and omega to conspiracies, since there is so much disinformation out there you have to trust the few people who have seen the light. The truth is so secret and obscure that verifiable facts are few and far between, and if you have some you will probably be arrested or threatened to stay quiet.

Anecdotal evidence, second hand eyewitness accounts, estimates, quotes taken out of context and misunderstanding of basic science and logic is the best you are going to get - so you see, as with all beliefs trust is paramount to buying in.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 03:19 PM
If your friends are really into art and movies why don't you do us a favor and tell us about that? I would really be more interested in talking art or movies than some nutjob conspiracy.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 03:26 PM
I.e. we are all stoned out of our gourds 24/7.

But you want us to trust you because all the info is not there yet and it is hard to keep up with the lie? Please.

Are you on drugs? I never said anything like that.. I am beginning to wonder about you.. first it was your made up ending to the Hunt for Zero point now this...

Bottom line is that this whole saga is incredibly overwhelming on many different levels.. relating to someone what I have researched is not easy at all.. maybe impossible.. Maybe all I can hope to do is what i have done here.. give people clues to hopefully cause them to start digging more..

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 03:31 PM
If your friends are really into art and movies why don't you do us a favor and tell us about that? I would really be more interested in talking art or movies than some nutjob conspiracy.

And this is why we are in the boat we are in.... because we have been bred on nothing but playtime... which is ironically why they think we deserve to be treated like children... because we buy into it so easily.

You are probably aware of most of what they are... it's our society... that's all anyone ever talks about. It's become the American way. entertainment is our number one export..

Shananahan
03-27-2012, 03:32 PM
My friends
This might be the most difficult thing to believe in the entire thread.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 03:34 PM
This might be the most difficult thing to believe in the entire thread.

You're projecting..

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 03:50 PM
And this is why we are in the boat we are in.... because we have been bred on nothing but playtime... which is ironically why they think we deserve to be treated like children... because we buy into it so easily.

You are probably aware of most of what they are... it's our society... that's all anyone ever talks about. It's become the American way. entertainment is our number one export..

LOL

I am probably the most well read person you have ever talked to. Unlike you I can prove my knowledge of NASA, planetary sciences, music, literature, among a ton of other things.

I would find your art and movie friend stories more believeable and entertaining than what your spouting here.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Are you on drugs? I never said anything like that.. I am beginning to wonder about you.. first it was your made up ending to the Hunt for Zero point now this...

I didn't make it up I proved it on P.270 the author went to interview a dude who had said he had a working contraption and when he showed up he was told it was taken away by mounties.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:00 PM
I didn't make it up I proved it on P.270 the author went to interview a dude who had said he had a working contraption and when he showed up he was told it was taken away by mounties.

"a poorly written book about people who had their gear mysteriously stolen before he showed up to interview them by shadow commandos of unknown origin."

It was no mystery... and it wasn't "stolen" it was by court order..

And you said Shadow commandos.. WTF?

No wonder you are so paranoid about lying.. projecting...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL

I am probably the most well read person you have ever talked to. Unlike you I can prove my knowledge of NASA, planetary sciences, music, literature, among a ton of other things.

I would find your art and movie friend stories more believeable and entertaining than what your spouting here.

And that is why we are likely doomed...

I have read your side of the story.. - the public science.. have you looked at anything different? How would you know if what you are being fed is real or not?

TheReverend
03-27-2012, 04:07 PM

I have read your side of the story.. - the public science.. have you looked at anything different? How would you know if what you are being fed is real or not?

...Because that's how science and mathematics work.

Just sayin...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:20 PM
...Because that's how science and mathematics work.

Just sayin...

Could you elaborate? Not sure what you are implying..

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 04:28 PM

I get the feeling you haven't read enough PUBLIC science.

Have you picked a Science Fiction writer to pitch to? Maybe you should go after Fantasy writers being your talking about Fantasy and not reality.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 04:32 PM
"a poorly written book about people who had their gear mysteriously stolen before he showed up to interview them by shadow commandos of unknown origin."

It was no mystery... and it wasn't "stolen" it was by court order..

And you said Shadow commandos.. WTF?

No wonder you are so paranoid about lying.. projecting...

I was close enough considering I read it a while back. It cracks me up that you won't see that the author arranged to see a dude who claimed to have a working device then when he shows up it is suddenly gone and he can't see it.

The book fizzled out spouting 2nd hand accounts and a couple copied diagrams that proved nothing.

Show me a working device and I will believe you.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 04:38 PM
So mCg do you have a work around for this yet?

Ionocraft require many safety precautions due to the high voltage required for their operation, and also the risk of premature death from heart or lung disease due to the inhalation of their ionised air product, ozone.

Please experiment with your lifters in an enclosed room every day. If you do you will be transported beyond what we call life, I hear a lot of people see a white light before they make their journey let us know when you see it.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I get the feeling you haven't read enough PUBLIC science.

Have you picked a Science Fiction writer to pitch to? Maybe you should go after Fantasy writers being your talking about Fantasy and not reality.

So is it a fantasy that the exact latitude of the middle of the grand gallery matched the number for the speed of light in meters per second?

Is it a fantasy that a guy made en exact model of the lower portion of the pyramid and it works perfectly as a pump that creates a shockwave?

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I was close enough considering I read it a while back. It cracks me up that you won't see that the author arranged to see a dude who claimed to have a working device then when he shows up it is suddenly gone and he can't see it.

The book fizzled out spouting 2nd hand accounts and a couple copied diagrams that proved nothing.

Show me a working device and I will believe you.

Second hand accounts? What do you think all your books are?

REAL scientists witnessed Hutchisons work.. it was also vouched for by an aviation engineer to Nick cook...

Shananahan
03-27-2012, 04:42 PM
What kind of job do you have, MacGruder?

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:42 PM
So mCg do you have a work around for this yet?

Ionocraft require many safety precautions due to the high voltage required for their operation, and also the risk of premature death from heart or lung disease due to the inhalation of their ionised air product, ozone.

Please experiment with your lifters in an enclosed room every day. If you do you will be transported beyond what we call life, I hear a lot of people see a white light before they make their journey let us know when you see it.

TT Brown tested his technology in a vacuum.. it worked even better. If it was ion wind that wouldn't be the case..

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:43 PM
What kind of job do you have, MacGruder?

You're projecting,...

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 04:46 PM
So is it a fantasy that the exact latitude of the middle of the grand gallery matched the number for the speed of light in meters per second?

Is it a fantasy that a guy made en exact model of the lower portion of the pyramid and it works perfectly as a pump that creates a shockwave?

It is well known that all pyramids, including Stonehenge are centered around celestial functions.

Egyptians weren't the only ones to align large structures to celestial mechanics.

A long tunnel made of a reflective surface is going to create a shockwave/echo. You know that Buddy Holly used a stairway to get his echo on his recordings right? A mysterious chamber that reverberates sound and acts like a pump that can transport people to an upper or lower floor! Who knew it was ALIENS!

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 04:54 PM
It is well known that all pyramids, including Stonehenge are centered around celestial functions.

This isn't a celestial function.. it's the speed of light.. how do you think the ancients would measure this without having any other advanced knowledge?

A long tunnel made of a reflective surface is going to create a shockwave/echo. You know that Buddy Holly used a stairway to get his echo on his recordings right? A mysterious chamber that reverberates sound and acts like a pump that can transport people to an upper or lower floor! Who knew it was ALIENS!

An echo isn't a shockwave.. the design of the ram pump created the shockwave... this ram pump wouldn't work if it wasn't designed to work this way. It also explains the tremendous amount of water erosion that exists there.

I haven't even mentioned the electrodes that have been found in the vents that fed liquid into the Queen's chamber that was encrusted with salt showing a chemical reaction... what more do you need to know???

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:00 PM
TT Brown tested his technology in a vacuum.. it worked even better. If it was ion wind that wouldn't be the case..

It has since been proven not to work in a vacuum. Check your "research"!

I have 2 sources from your "research" pool.

This is from Wired back in 2003:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.08/pwr_antigravity.html?pg=4&topic=&topic_set=

In 2001, he saw Cameron's lifter design. Campbell wondered whether it could form the basis for a new engine. He says he didn't rip off anyone's work; on the contrary, Campbell claims, he relied mainly on Brown's publicly available patents. As Campbell tells it, he took out the patent not to profit off lifters but to ensure future public funding - and thus, public access. "We've had all sorts of flak," he drawls.
Still, his immediate goal was to answer the scientific questions. He knew that electrical-thrust systems have promise. "According to old-fashioned physics," he says, "there's a lot of force when you start dealing with high voltages." If the lifter idea worked in a vacuum, it would be a serious breakthrough.
In the corner of Campbell's lab is a thick stainless steel base about 3 feet square, over which stands a 3-foot-tall glass bell jar. NASA's lifter sits beneath the glass. It's slightly different from the usual design. Campbell wanted his device to rotate, not float, so that it would be easier to measure the thrust. He created two capacitors that are tubular, like tiny jet engines - with the hot wire on one end, a gap, and a metal tube for the ground. Each capacitor is mounted on the end of a rotor, driving it like a pinwheel. Last fall, they tested the contraption in regular air - shooting it with 27,000 volts at 20 microamps. Bingo: It generated 3 millipounds of force, and the rotors spun at 60 rpm.
Then, in December, they finished tweaking their vacuum. They were able to get the pressure inside the bell jar down to the equivalent of low-Earth orbit - 10-7 torrs, to be precise. They put the device inside and hit the juice.
Nothing happened.
It wouldn't budge an inch. They jammed the voltage up to 50,000 volts, and still nothing. They repeated the tests several times but didn't dare use higher voltage. "We had lightning coming out the back of it," says Andy Finchum, Campbell's assistant, pointing to a set of plastic guards he set up after nearly frying himself. "You could start hearing the hiss at those voltages, and that's when you don't want to get close!" He hands me a thick gray pressure gauge. "These are $1,500 apiece, and we toasted one."
To check if it was an equipment error, they brought the bell jar back to sea-level pressure - and the rotor started spinning again. The device itself wasn't malfunctioning.
Campbell folds his arms and declares antigravity dead.
"There's no performance in a vacuum," he concludes. I ask him about the more bug-eyed theories of lifter fanatics. Some claim that lifters create electrical fields that push against space-time; a few think the devices harness the hypothetical zero point energy field. Could there be a new type of physics here? "We don't expect to find one," Campbell says dryly. "And if you come across something, don't tell me about it - go straight to Oslo and the Nobel Committee."

Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifter_(ionic_propulsion_device)
Claims of the device working in a vacuum also have been disproved

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:03 PM
This isn't a celestial function.. it's the speed of light.. how do you think the ancients would measure this without having any other advanced knowledge?

An echo isn't a shockwave.. the design of the ram pump created the shockwave... this ram pump wouldn't work if it wasn't designed to work this way. It also explains the tremendous amount of water erosion that exists there.

I haven't even mentioned the electrodes that have been found in the vents that fed liquid into the Queen's chamber that was encrusted with salt showing a chemical reaction... what more do you need to know???

Math, speed of light is easily calculated http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/lightspeed_evidence.html

Anyone who makes observations can calculate anything. I think setting up stones to place a beam of sun light in a spot on another stone 2 times a year to be a way bigger deal.

Rolandftw
03-27-2012, 05:05 PM
I don't think MacGruder knows what a peace offering is. If anything, it seems to be some type of punishment for people mocking him in the past.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't think MacGruder knows what a peace offering is. If anything, it seems to be some type of punishment for people mocking him in the past.

He saw a dude in Seattle build a small balsa wood model that floated a small distance off his desk after blowing weed and wanted to share it with the world.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Do you realize TTBrown worked on the Philadelphia experiment?

It wouldn't budge an inch. They jammed the voltage up to 50,000 volts, and still nothing. They repeated the tests several times but didn't dare use higher voltage. "We had lightning coming out the back of it," says Andy Finchum, Campbell's assistant, pointing to a set of plastic guards he set up after nearly frying himself. "You could start hearing the hiss at those voltages, and that's when you don't want to get close!" He hands me a thick gray pressure gauge. "These are $1,500 apiece, and we toasted one."

Have you read this report? This is a declassified government document.. you think they hadn't determined if it was ion wind? We are talking about nearly ever major aircraft manufacturer...

There was only one copy of this document located at an airforce library...

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

One of the guys who CLAIMED to debunk electrogravitics is a disinfo agent.. here is what he said in and interview..

"A difficult question," Puthoff admitted. "Obviously during the Cold War one could argue that advanced forms of technological development perhaps should stay with the military. These days it is not so clear-cut. There are additional factors such as potential destabilization of economies by leapfrogging technologies in energy and transportation. In these days of increased terrorism, rogue states, etc., how it should be handled requires a lot of consideration. Anarchy we don't want, but neither do we want a police state. Tough decisions."

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Do you realize TTBrown worked on the Philadelphia experiment?

Have you read this report? This is a declassified government document.. you think they hadn't determined if it was ion wind? We are talking about nearly ever major aircraft manufacturer...

There was only one copy of this document located at an airforce library...

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

One of the guys who CLAIMED to debunk electrogravitics is a disinfo agent.. here is what he said in and interview..

The Philly Experiment hampers your arugment, it doesn't strengthen it.

Here this is from the article I posted from your "research" pool.

Lifters go back to the 1920s, with the work of inventor Thomas Townsend Brown. Born into a wealthy Ohio construction family, he was a lackluster student who loved to mess with electricity. While at Denison University under the direction of mentor Paul Biefeld, Brown began experimenting with capacitors - electronic components that can store and release a charge. Brown noticed something odd. When he pumped a high voltage through a capacitor, it would produce a tiny propulsive force in one direction. He'd strap a capacitor to the end of a lever, turn on the current, and it would jump to one side, like the arm on a metronome. He dubbed it the Biefeld-Brown effect.
Brown was better at tinkering than theorizing, so he never developed a rigorous scientific explanation for why this happened. He had plenty of wide-eyed hypotheses, though: In "How I Control Gravity," a 1929 article for Science and Invention, he claimed that his capacitors generated mysterious fields that interacted with Earth's pull. Brown envisioned a giddy, Jules Verne future where his devices would drive the world: "Multi-impulse gravitators weighing hundreds of tons may propel the ocean liners of the future," he wrote. "Perhaps even the fantastic 'space cars' and the promised visit to Mars may be the final outcome. Who can tell?"
While working for the US Navy in the '30s - officially on electromagnetic mine detection - Brown continued building ever larger examples of his capacitors. His experiments culminated in a 1952 demonstration famous in antigravity lore: In front of an audience of scientists and military officials, Brown hauled out two 2-foot-wide metal disks affixed to the end of 10-foot-long rotor arms. When he pumped 50,000 volts through the apparatus with 50 watts of power, the disks spun at 16 rpm - proof of concept.

After that, interest in Brown's work slowly waned. The Pentagon never pursued the technology, and investors weren't interested. Worse, Brown's scientific credibility crumbled when, obsessed with UFOs and their means of propulsion, he founded the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena to hunt for little green men. In 1979, a book on the mythical Philadelphia Experiment - in which the Navy allegedly teleported a warship - cited Brown's participation, cementing his reputation as a crackpot. "I think that's when the mainstream physics guys started saying, OK, this stuff is crazy," says Andrew Bolland, a friend of the Brown family who runs a Web site devoted to Brown's work. For the next few decades, hardly anyone remembered Brown had ever existed.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Math, speed of light is easily calculated http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/waves_particles/lightspeed_evidence.html

Anyone who makes observations can calculate anything. I think setting up stones to place a beam of sun light in a spot on another stone 2 times a year to be a way bigger deal.

LOL We are talking about thousands of years before we discovered this in modern times...

And yet there is no record of this with the Egyptian people...

You are talking about a lost advanced civilization anyway...

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:21 PM
The story is widely regarded as a hoax.[1][2][3] The U.S. Navy maintains that no such experiment occurred, and details of the story contradict well-established facts about the Eldridge, as well as the known laws of physics.[4] The story has captured imaginations of people in conspiracy theory circles, and they repeat elements of the Philadelphia Experiment in other government conspiracy theories.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:23 PM
LOL We are talking about thousands of years before we discovered this in modern times...

And yet there is no record of this with the Egyptian people...

You are talking about a lost advanced civilization anyway...

And the mayans and druid along with egyptians and greeks were all able to calculate the same things.

You realize that the egyptian library at Alexandria burned right? Lots of great stuff was lost. Maybe if Ceasar didn't set it ablaze we would have less crackpots in the world today.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:24 PM
-
After that, interest in Brown's work slowly waned. The Pentagon never pursued the technology, and investors weren't interested. Worse, Brown's scientific credibility crumbled when, obsessed with UFOs and their means of propulsion, he founded the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena to hunt for little green men. In 1979, a book on the mythical Philadelphia Experiment - in which the Navy allegedly teleported a warship - cited Brown's participation, cementing his reputation as a crackpot. "I think that's when the mainstream physics guys started saying, OK, this stuff is crazy," says Andrew Bolland, a friend of the Brown family who runs a Web site devoted to Brown's work. For the next few decades, hardly anyone remembered Brown had ever existed.

If you read the book Secrets of Antigravity propulsion you find that the government ran a smear campaign on him saying he had lost his mind.. yet if you read that book you see he was still working for the government after they claimed this.. just in a secret capacity. It's called a cover story..

How do you think they kept Browns work secret when it had already been documented..?

TheReverend
03-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Steven... you're arguing with someone who writes off any conflicting information as "disinfo".

Just let it go.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:25 PM
And the mayans and druid along with egyptians and greeks were all able to calculate the same things.

You realize that the egyptian library at Alexandria burned right? Lots of great stuff was lost. Maybe if Ceasar didn't set it ablaze we would have less crackpots in the world today.

That still doesn't explain why this knowledge wasn't passed down through Egyptian civilization..

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:28 PM
If you read the book Secrets of Antigravity propulsion you find that the government ran a smear campaign on him saying he had lost his mind.. yet if you read that book you see he was still working for the government after they claimed this.. just in a secret capacity. It's called a cover story..

How do you think they kept Browns work secret when it had already been documented..?

Because they were trying to incorporate it into top secret projects. If they gave out his crack pot fantasy's they would have leaked legit tech that was top secret.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Steven... you're arguing with someone who writes off any conflicting information as "disinfo".

Just let it go.

My neck is starting to hurt, I am going to have to.

I just think it is funny that I caught him in multiple lies and disinfo of disinfo and he won't give up the ghost.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:33 PM

Just let it go.

That's a knee jerk reaction... I have researched this heavily.. as have others.. you haven't...

I know it is obvious that people demoing this tech are purposely failing to run the experiments properly.

One of the guys who did this is the Hal Puthoff I mentioned above..

After WWII Viktor Schauberger was forbidden to work on his antigravity craft. Then ten years after the war some business men with US government ties showed up and offered to fund his work.. they took him to Texas and then things got weird. They were having all kinds of problems working together.. the business men made him sign documents in English to allow him to go home to Austria.. when he returned he found out he had signed over all his work and the prototypes he built. He died days after returning home...

Then just a few years ago Schauberger's device they built turned up.. and guess who has it.. this Hal Puthoff who I had determined was a disinfo agent before this happened...

Hal Puthoff headed the program that discovered "remote viewing" a type of ESP.. which is total BS and disnfo.. all the government remote viewers claim to have contact with aliens..

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:34 PM
That still doesn't explain why this knowledge wasn't passed down through Egyptian civilization..

We don't have a lot of the great greek inventions or wonders either. Not a big deal.

Didn't they kill off anyone who knew about the design of the pyramids when it was completed? Easy for knowledge to be lost that way.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:34 PM
My neck is starting to hurt, I am going to have to.

I just think it is funny that I caught him in multiple lies and disinfo of disinfo and he won't give up the ghost.

Now that is projecting.. from the guy claiming black ops agents stole Hutchisons tech...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:36 PM
We don't have a lot of the great greek inventions or wonders either. Not a big deal.

Didn't they kill off anyone who knew about the design of the pyramids when it was completed? Easy for knowledge to be lost that way.

So these conspiracy theories are acceptable but not others.. right?

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Now that is projecting.. from the guy claiming black ops agents stole Hutchisons tech...

So it was mounties, check page 120 and 240 they reference black ops. So the phrase black ops was used in the book and I can prove it.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:39 PM

When they are based in fact or can be proved.

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 05:42 PM

Your the one who says all truth goes through 3 phases right?

oubronco
03-27-2012, 05:46 PM
:oyvey:

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:51 PM
So it was mounties, check page 120 and 240 they reference black ops. So the phrase black ops was used in the book and I can prove it.

bwaahahaah

What does that have to do with anything? You can't just interchange facts because they were all in the same book together.. lol

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 05:52 PM
When they are based in fact or can be proved.

And these can as well... you are starting to open your mind...

Requiem
03-27-2012, 05:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KTd7HA6m3qE/TcuPnxihZtI/AAAAAAAAAJc/RwAtLmDHlQ0/s1600/GTFO.png

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 06:04 PM
bwaahahaah

What does that have to do with anything? You can't just interchange facts because they were all in the same book together.. lol

Who is starting to spread the dis-info now?

I was quoting from what I could recall, I got it right that it was at the end of the book, the dudes equipment was "taken" before the author got there and the book used black ops multiple times.

You know I shot your theories full of holes and caught you in multiple lies so now your doing what you say everyone else did by trying to spread your dis-info.

Lets talk more about how your lifter tech doesn't work in a vacuum.

myMind
03-27-2012, 06:07 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/6nqglt.gif

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 06:21 PM
It has since been proven not to work in a vacuum. Check your "research"!

I have 2 sources from your "research" pool.

This is from Wired back in 2003:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.08/pwr_antigravity.html?pg=4&topic=&topic_set=

In 2001, he saw Cameron's lifter design. Campbell wondered whether it could form the basis for a new engine. He says he didn't rip off anyone's work; on the contrary, Campbell claims, he relied mainly on Brown's publicly available patents. As Campbell tells it, he took out the patent not to profit off lifters but to ensure future public funding - and thus, public access. "We've had all sorts of flak," he drawls.
Still, his immediate goal was to answer the scientific questions. He knew that electrical-thrust systems have promise. "According to old-fashioned physics," he says, "there's a lot of force when you start dealing with high voltages." If the lifter idea worked in a vacuum, it would be a serious breakthrough.
In the corner of Campbell's lab is a thick stainless steel base about 3 feet square, over which stands a 3-foot-tall glass bell jar. NASA's lifter sits beneath the glass. It's slightly different from the usual design. Campbell wanted his device to rotate, not float, so that it would be easier to measure the thrust. He created two capacitors that are tubular, like tiny jet engines - with the hot wire on one end, a gap, and a metal tube for the ground. Each capacitor is mounted on the end of a rotor, driving it like a pinwheel. Last fall, they tested the contraption in regular air - shooting it with 27,000 volts at 20 microamps. Bingo: It generated 3 millipounds of force, and the rotors spun at 60 rpm.
Then, in December, they finished tweaking their vacuum. They were able to get the pressure inside the bell jar down to the equivalent of low-Earth orbit - 10-7 torrs, to be precise. They put the device inside and hit the juice.
Nothing happened.
To check if it was an equipment error, they brought the bell jar back to sea-level pressure - and the rotor started spinning again. The device itself wasn't malfunctioning.
Campbell folds his arms and declares antigravity dead.
"There's no performance in a vacuum," he concludes. I ask him about the more bug-eyed theories of lifter fanatics. Some claim that lifters create electrical fields that push against space-time; a few think the devices harness the hypothetical zero point energy field. Could there be a new type of physics here? "We don't expect to find one," Campbell says dryly. "And if you come across something, don't tell me about it - go straight to Oslo and the Nobel Committee."

Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifter_(ionic_propulsion_device)
Claims of the device working in a vacuum also have been disproved

Thats what I said last year when the other nutjob was citing the same thing, I told him what was happening, ionization and acceleration of air molecules - I did that experiment in 2nd year physics labs.

I told him it wouldn't work in a real vacuum.

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 06:23 PM

An echo is a shockwave, its a pressure wave that reflects coherently off a surface.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 06:37 PM
An echo is a shockwave, its a pressure wave that reflects coherently off a surface.

A shockwave can echo but not all echos are shockwaves...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Thats what I said last year when the other nutjob was citing the same thing, I told him what was happening, ionization and acceleration of air molecules - I did that experiment in 2nd year physics labs.

I told him it wouldn't work in a real vacuum.

Popular mechanics had a magazine devoted to debunking 9-11 myths.. for a long time I thought the engineers in there couldn't be wrong... how could they be?

It's by design.. all our media is controlled..

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 06:51 PM

Sound is a shockwave, so all echos are in deed shockwaves.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Who is starting to spread the dis-info now?

I was quoting from what I could recall, I got it right that it was at the end of the book, the dudes equipment was "taken" before the author got there and the book used black ops multiple times.

You know I shot your theories full of holes and caught you in multiple lies so now your doing what you say everyone else did by trying to spread your dis-info.

Lets talk more about how your lifter tech doesn't work in a vacuum.

Ok... whatever you say.. you too win the internet...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Sound is a shockwave, so all echos are in deed shockwaves.

So you are saying that all sound waves are shockwaves? Completely false...

A shock wave travels through most media at a higher speed than an ordinary wave.

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Popular mechanics had a magazine devoted to debunking 9-11 myths.. for a long time I thought the engineers in there couldn't be wrong... how could they be?

It's by design.. all our media is controlled..

1. Engineers are wrong all the time - constantly. Just so I don't offend the sensitivities of any engineers out there, I do realize that more often than not when you are wrong it is because you are working from incomplete or overly simplistic models.

2. What does this have to do with anything? unlike you, I don't read about physics in newspapers, on blogs or on youtube, I do it in the lab.

gyldenlove
03-27-2012, 06:54 PM
So you are saying that all sound waves are shockwaves? Completely false...

Sound is a series of pressure waves travelling in a medium, causing compression and decompression as it propagates.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 06:59 PM
1. Engineers are wrong all the time - constantly. Just so I don't offend the sensitivities of any engineers out there, I do realize that more often than not when you are wrong it is because you are working from incomplete or overly simplistic models.

2. What does this have to do with anything? unlike you, I don't read about physics in newspapers, on blogs or on youtube, I do it in the lab.

There is lab data in all those places too..

To be so wrong about 9-11 either shows how blindly these engineers follow the scientific establishment or that Popular Mechanics is just a mouth piece for these organizations.. seeing what I have I feel it is obvious they are mouth pieces.. I think all media are controlled completely..

What is really weird though is that when I watched 9-11 the first time I knew something wasn't right..

Check out Dr. Judy Wood's site.. she felt the exact same way... why didn't other scientists know this too? I had no scientific training and I knew..

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Sound is a series of pressure waves travelling in a medium, causing compression and decompression as it propagates.

1. (Physics / General Physics) a region across which there is a rapid pressure, temperature, and density rise, usually caused by a body moving supersonically in a gas or by a detonation Often shortened to shock See also sonic boom, shock tube

This doesn't say sound waves echoing off your bathroom walls...

In the pyramid the shockwave is caused by a cavitating flow created by the perfectly engineered area in the pump section of the pyramid...

http://sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html

Broncos4tw
03-27-2012, 07:26 PM
So McG, out of curiosity, which tinfoil theory about the 9/11 Pentagon plane do you support? The "no plane / flyover" theory? The "no plane it was a missile" theory? Or the "it was a different plane" theory?

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 07:36 PM
So McG, out of curiosity, which tinfoil theory about the 9/11 Pentagon plane do you support? The "no plane / flyover" theory? The "no plane it was a missile" theory? Or the "it was a different plane" theory?

I don't think there is any conclusive evidence about whether or not there was a plane.. but that is really irrelevant.

The real issue is that building don't completely disintegrate like that...

Some kind of energy weapon or effect was used to take those buildings down. I think it was some kind of resonant energy effect involving interferometry

I also think the buildings were built to be taken down the way they were.. they were engineered specifically for the 9-11 event..

For the evidence to support this go to

http://www.drjudywood.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QxOMVpnXmg&feature=plcp&context=C4b631b8VDvjVQa1PpcFOXHioy4OnRHhfK6rVXZBN3 gSNQRVRERNQ%3D

Watch this too. This is a interview with the guy who wrote the best book on electrogravitics..

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/03/RIR-110315.php

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't think there is any conclusive evidence about whether or not there was a plane.. but that is really irrelevant.

The real issue is that building don't completely disintegrate like that...

Some kind of energy weapon or effect was used to take those buildings down. I think it was some kind of resonant energy effect involving interferometry

I also think the buildings were built to be taken down the way they were.. they were engineered specifically for the 9-11 event..

For the evidence to support this go to

http://www.drjudywood.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QxOMVpnXmg&feature=plcp&context=C4b631b8VDvjVQa1PpcFOXHioy4OnRHhfK6rVXZBN3 gSNQRVRERNQ%3D

Watch this too. This is a interview with the guy who wrote the best book on electrogravitics..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IfcxyLQTe8&feature=plcp&context=C4be38a9VDvjVQa1PpcFOXHioy4OnRHr3gs6FSkyGk UPguQ2XVvf0%3D

I didn't want to get involved with hairbrained 9-11 theories especially since mCg has yet to admit that I shot holes through his "Lifters work in vacuum's theory" when they clearly have been proven not.

That said I would like to know why they didn't use these devices the 1st time Alquida(sp?) tried to blow up the towers with a truck bomb and failed.

It makes perfect sense to me that a fully fulled air plane of that size would not only corrupt the load of the building but that the raging fire fueled by jet fuel would be enough to weaken the steel beams and bring the building down starting at the floors of impact. If the building was built to bear the load on the outside instead of inside they may have stayed up.

TheReverend
03-27-2012, 08:35 PM
The guy is the perfect troll or mentally disabled.

Been pointing this out for well over a year...

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 08:39 PM

All echo's are shockwaves, read some basic physics or the book Structural Functions in Music. By Wallace Berry.

Some good stuff, but not a lot of conspiracy stuff for you to hang on to.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 08:41 PM
I didn't want to get involved with hairbrained 9-11 theories especially since mCg has yet to admit that I shot holes through his "Lifters work in vacuum's theory" when they clearly have been proven not.

I showed you a declassified government document that showed electrogravitics works.. that trumps you wired articles.. a 1000 fold..

That said I would like to know why they didn't use these devices the 1st time Alquida(sp?) tried to blow up the towers with a truck bomb and failed.

Because this is all a show... that was called foreshadowing...

It makes perfect sense to me that a fully fulled air plane of that size would not only corrupt the load of the building but that the raging fire fueled by jet fuel would be enough to weaken the steel beams and bring the building down starting at the floors of impact. If the building was built to bear the load on the outside instead of inside they may have stayed up.

Listen to that interview from Dr. Judy Wood.. she can explain it much better than I.. she put all this info together...

But the point is buildings are made to withstand that kind of heat.. and steel does not melt at the heat of jet fuel..

It also doesn't explain the solid concrete core of the building disintegrating like it supposedly did. Also.. the building fell faster than gravity should allow - electrogravitic effect...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 08:43 PM
All echo's are shockwaves, read some basic physics or the book Structural Functions in Music. By Wallace Berry.

Some good stuff, but not a lot of conspiracy stuff for you to hang on to.

So only some book you got in Canada explains what shockwaves are? LOL

Talk about spreading disinfo...

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 08:45 PM
The guy is the perfect troll or mentally disabled.

Been pointing this out for well over a year...

Yeah.. and you were also pointing out how athletic Peyton Manning is and delivered a dissertation on dunking the ball over the goal post..

You are the king of the short bus...

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 09:50 PM
So only some book you got in Canada explains what shockwaves are? LOL

Talk about spreading disinfo...

There are tons of other books on Physics in Music, this book (written in Canada which set mCg off for some reason) which I bought at a USA Boarders store years ago is a well known text book for musicians trying to under stand the physics of music without going in to too many math equasions.

Pick one of the many listed on this page if Canada is part of one of your conspiracy.

How old are you? You are either 40 years old, barely finished HS and hold down a menial security type job with internet access or you just graduated with Tebow from FL and have not yet entered the work force.

What was the biggest challenged you faced in your work life?

I had to design and build a Large Server room the room on the upper floor was to house the main server room, it was to be 40' wide by 100' long. I had bought the server racks and setup the hot/cold zones on paper. THe day I was given access to the room we found that they took a 10' wide x 25' section to make a mail room. The change also forced the AC units to be placed directly above my racks would could lead to water condensation leaking on $200,k worth of gear.

I had to plan all over again where the servers were going in each rack using up some slots intended for expansion and filling them from top to bottom.

I had the builders fabricate pans which they mounted below the AC units, this caused clearance issues so I moved everything around again placing the smaller backup tape rack under the AC units and made sure they had current warranty coverage in case the pan didn't work.

In the end I spent 2 weekends redesigning the main server room and planning the cut over. It got done but it took us 25 hours straight and we still had some systems coming from another location the C-Level exec's determined should be there. I made it all fit, all our wiggle room was gone and I had to buy more batteries for the UPS to handle the new load. Then I had to work with the Cable vendor to help run all the fiber to totally new places, and work with the Circuit vendor to get the Multiple T1's extended to the new location.

I was proud how it worked out even if it added about 2 weeks pre, and at least 2 weeks post to redesign and get it done and documented. all the while not bitching about it to my boss who didn't understand the big deal but was no where to be found during that month we moved the main Server Room.

Dealing with buildouts , the contractors, and upper managment who make promises past due dates was very challenging.

What was your biggest challenge mCg?

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Forgot the Amazon page, it is getting late.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=physics+in+music

Go through one of those and read it, maybe your "shockwave chamber" was just a way to amplify a ceremony being held in the chamber. Maybe they were blowing the Chofar and wanted everyone to hear it all the way to Ceti Alpha5 or Orion or where ever it points.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 10:05 PM
What was your biggest challenge mCg?

why bother? you guys already won the internet...

does anyone have any questions that pertain to the info i have posted?

i feel like this thread still isn't going anywhere

broncosteven
03-27-2012, 10:13 PM
why bother? you guys already won the internet...

does anyone have any questions that pertain to the info i have posted?

i feel like thread still isn't going anywhere

It might be because you got tripped up in multiple lies and your theories shot full of holes and it has been known for almost 10 years now that this lifter tech will not work in a true vacuum. even thought you said it would.

End the thread and lets talk about how Rex Ryan will move Tebow to FB/H-back.

MacGruder
03-27-2012, 10:24 PM
It might be because you got tripped up in multiple lies and your theories shot full of holes and it has been known for almost 10 years now that this lifter tech will not work in a true vacuum. even thought you said it would.

End the thread and lets talk about how Rex Ryan will move Tebow to FB/H-back.

ttbrown nor viktor schauberger made lifters... which is probably why these things are being promoted and not working in a vacuum... but i can't lead a bronco to water...

as for tebow i am excited to see him with a real d, real d coach.. a real offensive coach, real oline and real receivers... the sky is the limit

FantomForce
03-28-2012, 07:17 AM
:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown: MaCg no wonder you are a Tebow fan. You can spin anything the way you want it to, and only makes sense in your mind. DAMN what a waste. Please seek help

alkemical
03-28-2012, 07:25 AM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/imagesqtbnANd9GcRNGZnPidT9s40RebTE6.jpg

Chichen itza

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/imagesqtbnANd9GcR6gFXUTwsbgB7BFult4.jpg

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun....

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 07:39 AM
:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown: MaCg no wonder you are a Tebow fan. You can spin anything the way you want it to, and only makes sense in your mind. DAMN what a waste. Please seek help

So I just spun it to seem like Tebow was successful last season ans all his career? lol

If you think that YOU need help...

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 07:41 AM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/imagesqtbnANd9GcRNGZnPidT9s40RebTE6.jpg

Chichen itza

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/imagesqtbnANd9GcR6gFXUTwsbgB7BFult4.jpg

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun....

If those images are real and those pyramids do that naturally imagine what the great giza pyramid might look like when "running"... I imagine it like the symbols in that "veneration of the vector" video...

maher_tyler
03-28-2012, 08:00 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QxafIhYFOr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncos4tw
03-28-2012, 08:33 AM
McG isn't a troll, or even stupid. He is just brainwashed. Something I imagine he thinks is true of everyone else.

I imagine people's viewpoint on a scale of skepticism. Say.. 1 to 50. One being a complete skeptic - a "debunker" if you will, who refutes everything just for the sake of it, because they feel like they know everything. Around 10 to 20 you may have people who are very skeptical in nature.. only believing something if it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt. 25 is your well-balanced human, able to reason things out, take some things on faith, etc. Then you have your upper scale, where people are more willing to believe in outlandish theories - around 35 or so.. a good spot to be.. more open to theories, but not blindly accepting everything. 45 or so, you get people who won't believe -all- wild theories, but close to.. it's hard to talk to those folks, they seem a bit.. odd. Then you have your 50 folks.. McG falls squarely on 50. They believe pretty much EVERY conspiracy. Symbols in our business logos - NWO evil governments and rich people running the world - microchips in our flu shots - HAARP being a super weapon that can do.. well, anything - lizard aliens and Nibiru and just any youtubed mumble jumble that comes along (made by the same sorts of people).

I think on that scale, people being anywhere from 20 to 35 or so are usually fairly stable, rational, intelligent folks. Some might be a bit stubborn.. some might believe a bit more than others will accept. But that's ok. The worst are the 1s.. you can't talk to them, it's like talking to a brick wall. They are so sure they know everything about the world... and then 50s, like McG. It's like talking to an insane brick wall. His "research" includes watching hundreds of hours of ridiculous, unproven, incredibly poorly researched mumbo-jumbo, and then spreading it as gospel. Of course, many of those youtube videos are making MONEY - just for being watched. A lot are put out by the same people. And many of these theories are created.. to sell books. For example, the ridiculous Scientology. It's astounding the sorts of things people believe and will pay out the nose to believe in.

McG is treading on "Applewhite" ground. That is the guy who invented "Heaven's Gate" and talked a bunch of people into killing themselves to hitch a ride on a UFO following a comet.

gyldenlove
03-28-2012, 08:40 AM
I showed you a declassified government document that showed electrogravitics works.. that trumps you wired articles.. a 1000 fold..

It also doesn't explain the solid concrete core of the building disintegrating like it supposedly did. Also.. the building fell faster than gravity should allow - electrogravitic effect...

That "government" report, if it is real, was written by a few people not in any way associated with the government, who live in England and apparently work for a small group of nutjobs. It is on the first page.

The building didn't fall faster, this is a common claim made by people who know nothing of what they talk about. When you review the videos of the collapse you clearly see the collapse taking longer than a free fall would.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 09:04 AM
That "government" report, if it is real, was written by a few people not in any way associated with the government, who live in England and apparently work for a small group of nutjobs. It is on the first page.

So then why was it a classified US government document.. this makes absolutely no sense.. it was being intentionally hidden.. and the guy who created this whole elctrogravitic phenomenon TTBrown.. just so happened to be working on the Philadelphia experiment..a nd the B-2 bomber perfectly macthes a craft he proposed in the 50s...

The building didn't fall faster, this is a common claim made by people who know nothing of what they talk about. When you review the videos of the collapse you clearly see the collapse taking longer than a free fall would.

Not according to Dr. Judy Wood's analysis.. she also shows that there was a "bathtub" under the towers that kept water from spilling into the subway system.. this was undamaged by the collapse of the buildings. Yet when they were removing material they accidentally damaged this fragile structure. Something allowed these huge buildings to collapse without damaging this. The seismic data also showed something very strange was going on.. there was nowhere near the seismic activity there should have been. This is also shown on Judy Wood's site..

baja
03-28-2012, 09:19 AM
So then why was it a classified US government document.. this makes absolutely no sense.. it was being intentionally hidden.. and the guy who created this whole elctrogravitic phenomenon TTBrown.. just so happened to be working on the Philadelphia experiment..a nd the B-2 bomber perfectly macthes a craft he proposed in the 50s...

Not according to Dr. Judy Wood's analysis.. she also shows that there was a "bathtub" under the towers that kept water from spilling into the subway system.. this was undamaged by the collapse of the buildings. Yet when they were removing material they accidentally damaged this fragile structure. Something allowed these huge buildings to collapse without damaging this. The seismic data also showed something very strange was going on.. there was nowhere near the seismic activity there should have been. This is also shown on Judy Wood's site..

So have you convinced anyone yet?

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 09:23 AM
McG isn't a troll, or even stupid. He is just brainwashed. Something I imagine he thinks is true of everyone else.

What you don't understand is that my views of the world are based on extrapolation...

When you have something you know is true.. based on solid facts... and you understand the implications of these things it causes you to skew your view of everything.

This is what is great about science.. you can't argue with science.. these are facts.

When you look at the antigravity history over time and understand science it is irrefutable.

And the facts around 9-11 and our government actions tell the story of what is going on in the US.. which matches perfectly with what this suppression of technologies also indicates..

Then research things like MKultra.. which is proven and documented and we have only seen the tip of that iceberg because nearly all of the documentation was destroyed...

All of these things paint a picture... and when you see that picture in full it is pretty frightening.

But I will admit.. while I am certain of the technical aspects I am not so certain about the rest. I only know what is implied... there are various scenarios that could be possible... such as the powers that be being completely evil or the powers that be that think they are doing what is right and trying to help.. then you get into a lot of philosophical issues.. the Nazis thought they were doing what was right too... in their own demented way they thought they had "noble" intentions...

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 09:26 AM
So have you convinced anyone yet?

You mean here or in general?

Here I doubt it. My hope is down the road people will see the light somehow.. and then come back to this info.

Outside of here I have convinced some people I am close to...

TheReverend
03-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Outside of here I have convinced some people I am close to...

Other kids in your homeroom or study hall period?

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Other kids in your homeroom or study hall period?

You're projecting..

alkemical
03-28-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/03/mayans-and-extra-terrestrials/

Having produced a documentary about the Maya and their famous calendars, as well as published a related book, I feel I know the topic reasonably well. We certainly covered a massive range of theories and ideas. One area we didn’t cover in our film, however, were speculative links between the Maya and alien races. Our general feeling was that the Maya were being accused of needing alien help to achieve their incredible feats of architecture and astronomy solely because, the theory goes, an indigenous people could not have developed these skills and knowledge alone.

Not everyone agrees with us: a new doc going into production claims to reveal the missing extraterrestrial link that makes sense of the Mayan mysteries and recommends that we move to outer space, just like the Maya (oh, so that’s what happened…). Steve Pond reports for The Wrap:

Mayan writings do not predict the end of the world when the calendar cycle ends in December. But according to the producer of an upcoming documentary about the Central American civilization, they make the sobering prediction that three-quarters of the earth’s population will be wiped out in the ensuing 15 to 20 years.

Given the doomsday alternative, apparently that qualifies as good news.

Those who live, producer Raul Julia-Levy said, will need to quickly colonize outer space, just as he said the Mayans did.

The idea of climbing into a spaceship to avoid a global catastrophe might produce giggles for most of us, but the producer of “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond” insists it’s no laughing matter.

“This is the most critical time in human history, and mankind is going to have to face the music,” said Julia-Levy, the son of the late actor Raul Julia and producer of “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond.”

In an exclusive interview with TheWrap, Julia-Levy claimed that this privately-financed documentary, which begins production this week in Mexico, will drop a series of bombshells that look to the future and draw connections between the Mayans and extra-terrestrials…

[continues at The Wrap (http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/mayan-documentary-warn-human-race-impending-catastrophe-36576)]

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Interesting info Alkemical.

This is what I had thought the Atlanteans did too.. left Earth before the cataclysm they faced... at least some of them. I thought this is what they were producing when transmuting elements in the great pyramid - somekind of super fuel. Bob Lazar said the "aliens" used some kind of super fuel in their craft- element 115 he claimed. He said it could never be produced on Earth.. I suspect that was disinfo and the pyramid builders were creating something like this to power their spacecraft...

baja
03-28-2012, 09:50 AM
You're projecting..

I love that line.

Oh and I feel the same way about some of the stuff I post, that is as events unfold people will come to question some of the information that originally was ridiculed.

Like you say truth comes in three stages. ;D

alkemical
03-28-2012, 10:04 AM
I love that line.

Oh and I feel the same way about some of the stuff I post, that is as events unfold people will come to question some of the information that originally was ridiculed.

Like you say truth comes in three stages. ;D

nothing is true everything is permitted

baja
03-28-2012, 10:06 AM
nothing is true everything is permitted

If nothing is true than by default everything must be true.

alkemical
03-28-2012, 10:09 AM
If nothing is true than by default everything must be true.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/The_Black_Iron_Prison-2.png

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. ~ R.A.W.

gyldenlove
03-28-2012, 10:54 AM

Prepared by:
Gravity Research Group
Aviation Studies (International) Limited
Special Weapons Study Unit
29-31 Cheval Place, Knightsbridge
London, S.W.7. England

That is what it says on the title page of that transcribed report YOU linked. But maybe you didn't read it?

The address by the way is a small appartment building in a residential area of London, and a bit of digging reveals that Aviation Studies (International) Limited, was a small company that published reports on statistics of air craft production and flights and history reports of flight and aviation.[/QUOTE]

Her analysis is not only incorrect, it shows a disturbing lack of basic knowledge of mechanics and kinematics. Go to youtube, find an unedited video that shows the entire collapse, time on your watch how long from the first movement of the top until full collapse. You don't need to rely on others to do this sort of thing you know.

Rohirrim
03-28-2012, 10:55 AM
The Mayans did not escape into space. They're still there. Go the Yucatan and see for yourselves. There were prolonged droughts and their civilization collapsed, unable to continue to feed the great cities or maintain the temple structures. They went back to their villages. Back to the jungle. They're still there. The end of their calendar is simply that, the end of their calendar. If they were still in operation, their high priests would make a new one. ;D

gyldenlove
03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/03/mayans-and-extra-terrestrials/

Having produced a documentary about the Maya and their famous calendars, as well as published a related book, I feel I know the topic reasonably well. We certainly covered a massive range of theories and ideas. One area we didn’t cover in our film, however, were speculative links between the Maya and alien races. Our general feeling was that the Maya were being accused of needing alien help to achieve their incredible feats of architecture and astronomy solely because, the theory goes, an indigenous people could not have developed these skills and knowledge alone.

Not everyone agrees with us: a new doc going into production claims to reveal the missing extraterrestrial link that makes sense of the Mayan mysteries and recommends that we move to outer space, just like the Maya (oh, so that’s what happened…). Steve Pond reports for The Wrap:

Mayan writings do not predict the end of the world when the calendar cycle ends in December. But according to the producer of an upcoming documentary about the Central American civilization, they make the sobering prediction that three-quarters of the earth’s population will be wiped out in the ensuing 15 to 20 years.

Given the doomsday alternative, apparently that qualifies as good news.

Those who live, producer Raul Julia-Levy said, will need to quickly colonize outer space, just as he said the Mayans did.

The idea of climbing into a spaceship to avoid a global catastrophe might produce giggles for most of us, but the producer of “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond” insists it’s no laughing matter.

“This is the most critical time in human history, and mankind is going to have to face the music,” said Julia-Levy, the son of the late actor Raul Julia and producer of “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond.”

In an exclusive interview with TheWrap, Julia-Levy claimed that this privately-financed documentary, which begins production this week in Mexico, will drop a series of bombshells that look to the future and draw connections between the Mayans and extra-terrestrials…

[continues at The Wrap (http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/mayan-documentary-warn-human-race-impending-catastrophe-36576)]

I have never understood this notion that the mayans, egyptians, or atlantis would be technologically advanced enough to leave earth, yet they had no knowledge of basic material science and they never colonized the rest of earth. Surely if you can travel from earth to interstellar space, you could also travel to China, India, Germany, Australia and many other places.

The earth is still here, there hasn't been a cataclysmic event since the dinosaurs died out. Given how much simpler it is to create all of what we have today than to fly an entire civilization to another solar system, why not start out by inventing modern medicine, materials and machines and then move on to space travel - it will make things a lot simpler if you have robotic production facilities.

Houshyamama
03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
If those images are real and those pyramids do that naturally imagine what the great giza pyramid might look like when "running"... I imagine it like the symbols in that "veneration of the vector" video...

This is where your problem is MacGruder. You've already accepted obviously fake images as evidence. This isn't evidence, it's photoshop.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Interesting info Alkemical.

This is what I had thought the Atlanteans did too.. left Earth before the cataclysm they faced... at least some of them. I thought this is what they were producing when transmuting elements in the great pyramid - somekind of super fuel. Bob Lazar said the "aliens" used some kind of super fuel in their craft- element 115 he claimed. He said it could never be produced on Earth.. I suspect that was disinfo and the pyramid builders were creating something like this to power their spacecraft...

Wouldn't building boats be easier than flying off into vast distances of space?

Wait don't bother I know your answer.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 11:32 AM
I have never understood this notion that the mayans, egyptians, or atlantis would be technologically advanced enough to leave earth, yet they had no knowledge of basic material science and they never colonized the rest of earth. Surely if you can travel from earth to interstellar space, you could also travel to China, India, Germany, Australia and many other places.

The earth is still here, there hasn't been a cataclysmic event since the dinosaurs died out. Given how much simpler it is to create all of what we have today than to fly an entire civilization to another solar system, why not start out by inventing modern medicine, materials and machines and then move on to space travel - it will make things a lot simpler if you have robotic production facilities.

Plus it is not like they had Nikes to leave under their beds to ensure they transported to the nearest comet after they kill themselves.

Maybe they just used sandals or maybe the choice of Nike as a name for shoes is a conspiracy! Maybe we should have mCg "research" this on youtube and stuff?

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Wouldn't building boats be easier than flying off into vast distances of space?

Wait don't bother I know your answer.

What if they didn't know how bad it would get? Hind sight is 20/20,, but imagine what it was like for them at the time... they were probably having incredible earthquakes and volcanic activity...

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 12:23 PM
This is where your problem is MacGruder. You've already accepted obviously fake images as evidence. This isn't evidence, it's photoshop.

I didn't accept it.. I am exploring it.. yours and others problem seems to be you think exploring something IS accepting it..

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 12:26 PM
What if they didn't know how bad it would get? Hind sight is 20/20,, but imagine what it was like for them at the time... they were probably having incredible earthquakes and volcanic activity...

A big part of me wishes this thread would just die but I can't help but point out the following:

Do you know how long it took the USA to get a man into space let alone to the moon?

Some primitive race is going to be able to create space going vehicles and travel light years to find a habitial world to repopulate rather than build a boat, float over to another continent and check out if they are having the same problems?

LOL

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 12:29 PM

I think it is your view of what an advanced race is that may be the problem... I think this race was confined to what was the continent of Atlantis mainly which is now submerged in the middle of the atlantic. Also remember that we may not be nearly as bright as they were.. so our societies could be vastly different... there is also some other weirdness about them that I could get into but you would think I was even more nuts.. let's just say this group may not have been ideal... even though they were advance it might not have been all wine and roses...

alkemical
03-28-2012, 12:30 PM

that's where i think the Alien Astronaut "idea" comes into play.

I just find this stuff fascinating - i love it. True or not, it is awesome to think about.

PS - the goal of IT work is planned obsolesce...even for organic workers.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 12:34 PM
A big part of me wishes this thread would just die but I can't help but point out the following:

Do you know how long it took the USA to get a man into space let alone to the moon?

Some primitive race is going to be able to create space going vehicles and travel light years to find a habitial world to repopulate rather than build a boat, float over to another continent and check out if they are having the same problems?

LOL

You make a couple faulty assumptions IMO.. I think you vastly underestimate how quickly we went to the moon... I think we were there well before we went there publicly..

The other faulty assumption I think is that these people were as dumb as us.. they may have been far far more intelligent...

And also.. only a small number of them may have been able to leave.. maybe just the elite and the rest were lost or scattered around the world and blasted back to the stone age when the cataclysm really hit..

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 12:34 PM
I think it is your view of what an advanced race is that may be the problem... I think this race was confined to what was the continent of Atlantis mainly which is now submerged in the middle of the atlantic. Also remember that we may not be nearly as bright as they were.. so our societies could be vastly different... there is also some other weirdness about them that I could get into but you would think I was even more nuts.. let's just say this group may not have been ideal... even though they were advance it might not have been all wine and roses...

This is not possible. Please do tell.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 12:36 PM
You make a couple faulty assumptions IMO.. I think you vastly underestimate how quickly we went to the moon... I think we were there well before we went there publicly..

The other faulty assumption I think is that these people were as dumb as us.. they may have been far far more intelligent...

And also.. only a small number of them may have been able to leave.. maybe just the elite and the rest were lost or scattered around the world and blasted back to the stone age when the cataclysm really hit..

OMG!

Do you get your meds 3 times a day or do they have to medicate you more often than the others?

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Prepared by:
Gravity Research Group
Aviation Studies (International) Limited
Special Weapons Study Unit
29-31 Cheval Place, Knightsbridge
London, S.W.7. England

That is what it says on the title page of that transcribed report YOU linked. But maybe you didn't read it?

The address by the way is a small appartment building in a residential area of London, and a bit of digging reveals that Aviation Studies (International) Limited, was a small company that published reports on statistics of air craft production and flights and history reports of flight and aviation.

What is your point? If t is meaningless then why was it a declassified document? Why was it hidden at Wright Patterson Airforce base library?

Her analysis is not only incorrect, it shows a disturbing lack of basic knowledge of mechanics and kinematics. Go to youtube, find an unedited video that shows the entire collapse, time on your watch how long from the first movement of the top until full collapse. You don't need to rely on others to do this sort of thing you know.

So what has you investigation shown.. share your results with me and we will see what your data suggests...

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 12:45 PM
OMG!

Do you get your meds 3 times a day or do they have to medicate you more often than the others?

Why? because I said we had been to the moon before we said we had? We have had antigravity tech at least since the end of WWII.. we had antigravity tech before that electrogravitic report said all the aircraft manufacturers were investigating it.. they were late to the party..

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Why? because I said we had been to the moon before we said we had? We have had antigravity tech at least since the end of WWII.. we had antigravity tech before that electrogravitic report said all the aircraft manufacturers were investigating it.. they were late to the party..

But your tech doesn't work in a vacuum.

You sure you just didn't find a link to a Jules Vern or HG Wells book about men going to the moon and have that confused with reality?

I hope you are somewhere where people are taking care of you. The longer this thread goes on the more sick I think you are.

alkemical
03-28-2012, 12:51 PM
You "studied" the pyramids for over a year, and don't even realize that slave labor was never used to create them? Ha!

They were created over a span of 80 years. Probably about 5500 or so workers actually on-site. It was a national project of sorts, and people and villages were honored to have their relatives working on this massive project. You don't even realize this?

If you are a proponent of the "ancient aliens" theory, you are misguided as the rest. No recorded reference.. even though this would be the most important thing in their lives. No machinery found.. not even a bolt or wire.

They were completely human-made. They are not "machines." The most amazing thing about them imo, is how they actually created several structures many hundreds of miles apart, to mimic a constellation. That's pretty dang amazing. But you like many tinfoil wearing whacknuts, have to take it 100 steps further.. alien help, machines, stargates.. ugh. Get a grip on reality man.

p.s. Lazar was a nutcase. You probably believe everything Corso came up with as well.. I have no doubt. I image you are also a heavy believer in crop circles, 9/11 conspiracy, HAARP, chemtrails, NWO, and many other ridiculous theories that have little actual fact behind them. If you really want a solid take on UFOs, read a bit of Friedman. Heck.. I believe in UFOs.. but within reason. Friedman has a solid take on it. He isn't a nutcase like Corso or Lazar. Both of which btw, he has decimated repeatedly over the years. Pyramids.. are just that. Ancient civilizations were driven by religion, not science. Ergo, much of what they believed in are utter fantasy. Like most of your beliefs. Including that Tebow is an all pro QB. Just sayin..

The chemtrails one is interesting also. I have some friends that are really vocal* about this subject - it's a tough one for me to digest.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 12:52 PM
The chemtrails one is interesting also. I have some friends that are really vocal* about this subject - it's a tough one for me to digest.

What are chemtrails?

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh I get it, it is like Floride in the water....never mind

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:05 PM
This is not possible. Please do tell.

That would involve a lot more research you won't do.. I could show you some videos instead but then you would just claim that those are irrelevant videos...

alkemical
03-28-2012, 01:08 PM
I also think that the aegyptians cast the many of the stones also from some stuff i've read up on. Makes much more sense to cast stones, than to just quarry them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques

Limestone concrete hypothesis

Materials scientist Joseph Davidovits has claimed that the blocks of the pyramid are not carved stone, but mostly a form of limestone concrete and that they were "cast" as with modern concrete.[37] According to this hypothesis, soft limestone with a high kaolinite content was quarried in the wadi on the south of the Giza Plateau. The limestone was then dissolved in large, Nile-fed pools until it became a watery slurry. Lime (found in the ash of cooking fires) and natron (also used by the Egyptians in mummification) was mixed in. The pools were then left to evaporate, leaving behind a moist, clay-like mixture. This wet "concrete" would be carried to the construction site where it would be packed into reusable wooden moulds and in a few days would undergo a chemical reaction similar to the "setting" of concrete. New blocks, he suggests, could be cast in place, on top of and pressed against the old blocks. Proof-of-concept tests using similar compounds were carried out at a geopolymer institute in northern France and it was found that a crew of five to ten, working with simple hand tools, could agglomerate a structure of five, 1.3- to 4.5-ton blocks in a couple of weeks.[38] He also claims that the Famine Stele, along with other hieroglyphic texts, describe the technology of stone agglomeration.

Davidovits' method is not accepted by the academic mainstream. His method does not explain the granite stones, weighing well over 10 tons, above the "King's Chamber", which he agrees were carved. Geologists have carefully scrutinized Davidovits' suggested technique and concluded his came from natural limestone quarried in the Mokattam Formation.[39] However, Davidovits alleges that the bulk of soft limestone came from the same natural Mokkatam Formation quarries found by geologists, and insists that ancient Egyptians used the soft marly layer instead of the hard one to re-agglomerate stones.

Davidovits' hypothesis recently gained support from Michel Barsoum, a materials science researcher.[40] Michel Barsoum and his colleagues at Drexel University published their findings supporting Davidovits' hypothesis in the Journal of the American Ceramic Society in 2006. Utilizing scanning electron microscopy, they discovered mineral compounds and air bubbles in samples of the limestone pyramid blocks that do not occur in natural limestone.[41]

Dipayan Jana, a petrographer, made a presentation to the ICMA (International Cement Microscopy Association) in 2007[42] and gave a paper[43] in which he discusses Davidovits' and Barsoum's work and concludes "we are far from accepting even as a remote possibility of a “manmade” origin of pyramid stones."

I can't find the source today - but i also in reading about this technique - it was noted they found some reeds & grasses mixed in with some other works the Aegyptians had done, which formed a strong bonded concrete.

Pretty cool ****.

myMind
03-28-2012, 01:09 PM
I think this race was confined to what was the continent of Atlantis mainly which is now submerged in the middle of the atlantic....

If you did some research on plate tectonics and seafloor spreading you would know that the midatlantic ridge has never been above the surface of the ocean. The ridge forms in the way it does only because it is located on the seafloor. The underwater volcanic activity along the ridge erupts lava composed mainly of basalt that has a very low viscosity, these eruptions push the to two plates on either side of the ridge apart while constantly covering the seafloor in a new crust. There is a rather large age difference between surface crust and oceanic crust. If the midatlantic ridge had ever been above the surface of the ocean within the last 100 million years it would look entirely different, mountainous volcanoes and such. So for the whole Atlantian theory to hold water they would have had to be living...under water.

alkemical
03-28-2012, 01:12 PM
What are chemtrails?

Oh I get it, it is like Floride in the water....never mind

I never understood the point of putting flouride in water either.

as for chemtrails:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.[1] This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, and that there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.

As a result of the popularity of the conspiracy theory, official agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation.[1][2] The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by scientists around the world, who say the trails are normal contrails.[3] The United States Air Force states that the theory is a hoax which "has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications".[4] The United Kingdom's Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs has stated that chemtrails are not scientifically recognized phenomena.[5] The Canadian Leader of the Government in the House of Commons has rejected the idea of chemtrails as being a "popularised expression", adding that "there is no scientific evidence to support their existence."[6]

The term chemtrail is derived from "chemical trail", in the similar fashion that contrail is a portmanteau of condensation trail. It does not refer to other forms of aerial spraying such as crop dusting, cloud seeding, skywriting, or aerial firefighting.[7] The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of characteristic sky tracks. Supporters of this conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for solar radiation management, population control,[1] weather control,[2] or biological warfare/chemical warfare and claim that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[8][9]

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:13 PM
That would involve a lot more research you won't do.. I could show you some videos but then you would just claim that those are irrelevant videos...

I have read the books you told me about so I have done your "research" and more. Quoting links to internet videos is not evidence.

I read a book where the US investigated building a space craft platform based on nuclear bombs. They researched it, kept it top secret for decades but killed the project when it was apparent that they could not keep the integrity of the craft after each explosion plus there was all that nasty fall out.

I enjoy reading stuff like this, I read Chariots of the Gods when I was a kid back in the '70's it seemed insane to me back then. Sure beats watching crap on TV but I do prefer the legit stuff that we have proof that worked and we have multiple eye witness accounts that are consistent.

Just give us more than the same crackpot sources and hair brained theories.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:15 PM
If you did some research on plate tectonics and seafloor spreading you would know that the midatlantic ridge has never been above the surface of the ocean. The ridge forms in the way it does only because it is located on the seafloor. The underwater volcanic activity along the ridge erupts lava composed mainly of basalt that has a very low viscosity, these eruptions push the to two plates on either side of the ridge apart while constantly covering the seafloor in a new crust. If the midatlantic ridge had ever been above the surface of the ocean within the last 100 million years it would look entirely different, mountainous volcanoes and such. So for the whole Atlantian theory to hold water they would have had to be living...under water.

According to who?

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I also think that the aegyptians cast the many of the stones also from some stuff i've read up on. Makes much more sense to cast stones, than to just quarry them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques

Limestone concrete hypothesis

Materials scientist Joseph Davidovits has claimed that the blocks of the pyramid are not carved stone, but mostly a form of limestone concrete and that they were "cast" as with modern concrete.[37] According to this hypothesis, soft limestone with a high kaolinite content was quarried in the wadi on the south of the Giza Plateau. The limestone was then dissolved in large, Nile-fed pools until it became a watery slurry. Lime (found in the ash of cooking fires) and natron (also used by the Egyptians in mummification) was mixed in. The pools were then left to evaporate, leaving behind a moist, clay-like mixture. This wet "concrete" would be carried to the construction site where it would be packed into reusable wooden moulds and in a few days would undergo a chemical reaction similar to the "setting" of concrete. New blocks, he suggests, could be cast in place, on top of and pressed against the old blocks. Proof-of-concept tests using similar compounds were carried out at a geopolymer institute in northern France and it was found that a crew of five to ten, working with simple hand tools, could agglomerate a structure of five, 1.3- to 4.5-ton blocks in a couple of weeks.[38] He also claims that the Famine Stele, along with other hieroglyphic texts, describe the technology of stone agglomeration.

Davidovits' method is not accepted by the academic mainstream. His method does not explain the granite stones, weighing well over 10 tons, above the "King's Chamber", which he agrees were carved. Geologists have carefully scrutinized Davidovits' suggested technique and concluded his came from natural limestone quarried in the Mokattam Formation.[39] However, Davidovits alleges that the bulk of soft limestone came from the same natural Mokkatam Formation quarries found by geologists, and insists that ancient Egyptians used the soft marly layer instead of the hard one to re-agglomerate stones.

Davidovits' hypothesis recently gained support from Michel Barsoum, a materials science researcher.[40] Michel Barsoum and his colleagues at Drexel University published their findings supporting Davidovits' hypothesis in the Journal of the American Ceramic Society in 2006. Utilizing scanning electron microscopy, they discovered mineral compounds and air bubbles in samples of the limestone pyramid blocks that do not occur in natural limestone.[41]

Dipayan Jana, a petrographer, made a presentation to the ICMA (International Cement Microscopy Association) in 2007[42] and gave a paper[43] in which he discusses Davidovits' and Barsoum's work and concludes "we are far from accepting even as a remote possibility of a “manmade” origin of pyramid stones."

I can't find the source today - but i also in reading about this technique - it was noted they found some reeds & grasses mixed in with some other works the Aegyptians had done, which formed a strong bonded concrete.

Pretty cool ****.

According to mCg 2-10 ton stones from the pyramid are heavier than 2-10 ton stones made today.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:18 PM
I have read the books you told me about so I have done your "research" and more. Quoting links to internet videos is not evidence.

Books? Which ones? Did you read the hunt for zero point or just the edited online version?

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:19 PM

as for chemtrails:

I happened on Dr Strangelove the other day, in it General Ripper claims that Flouride is there to steal your essence. Makes as much sense as mCg makes.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Books? Which ones? Did you read the hunt for zero point or just the edited online version?

I read the whole thing when you started your 1st nutjob thread about your lifter tech a year or more ago. I went to the library and checked it out. When was the last time you did something like that?

myMind
03-28-2012, 01:21 PM
According to who?

Bennett, J. O. (2010). Planetary Geology. The cosmic perspective (6th ed., pp. 254, 269-270). Boston: Addison-Wesley.

myMind
03-28-2012, 01:26 PM
I happened on Dr Strangelove the other day, in it General Ripper claims that Flouride is there to steal your essence. Makes as much sense as mCg makes.

http://i42.tinypic.com/iyo3df.jpg

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 01:26 PM

as for chemtrails:

A good buddy of mine is convinced that there are several hundred planes constantly circling the country/globe, refueling midair so as to never stop dispensing chemtrails and controlling the weather and the health of the nation.

Makes for fun conversation, at least.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:28 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/iyo3df.jpg

That is Buck, mCg is Sterling Hayden

http://www.movieactors.com/photos-stars/sterling-hayden-drstrangelove-5.jpg

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Bennett, J. O. (2010). Planetary Geology. The cosmic perspective (6th ed., pp. 254, 269-270). Boston: Addison-Wesley.

How do you know they are reliable?

Are you familiar with this episode..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channeled_Scablands

myMind
03-28-2012, 01:30 PM
That is Buck, mCg is Sterling Hayden

http://www.movieactors.com/photos-stars/sterling-hayden-drstrangelove-5.jpg

I know, I just havent had a reason to use a strangelove gif in a while :wiggle:

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:30 PM
A good buddy of mine is convinced that there are several hundred planes constantly circling the country/globe, refueling midair so as to never stop dispensing chemtrails and controlling the weather and the health of the nation.

Makes for fun conversation, at least.

So man has created something more useful than duct tape! Sooo many uses!

maher_tyler
03-28-2012, 01:31 PM

as for chemtrails:

I see these all the time, pretty much anywhere i've ever been. It's the "exhaust" that comes out of the plane but stays there like it's a cloud. I'm still alive so it can't be that bad ;D

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:32 PM
I read the whole thing when you started your 1st nutjob thread about your lifter tech a year or more ago. I went to the library and checked it out. When was the last time you did something like that?

So when you said books you just meant one book?

Read Giza power plant by Christopher Dunn and Secrets of Antigravity propulsion bu Paul LaViolette..

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:33 PM

Wow actual proven science, I didn't see the word conspiracy in that article at all! Didn't know you had it in you. I saw a Nova episode on this and some place in Alaska and a 3rd place I think in Japan.

myMind
03-28-2012, 01:35 PM

So a wikipedia article is more reliable than a text-book written by professioal geologists, physicists, and astrologists? A textbook that is the product of generations of research and a dedication to the education of future generations.

Also I didnt see anything in that article that had anything to do with the midatlantic ridge, or evidence to support that it used to be a conitinent above the oceans surface. The article says the researcher believes it was a glacial lake that caused the geological formation.

How old are you. Do you have any form of higher education?

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:36 PM
So when you said books you just meant one book?

Read Giza power plant by Christopher Dunn and Secrets of Antigravity propulsion bu Paul LaViolette..

Dude, you didn't get the part where I said I read Chariots of Fire among others?

Want proof? I can take a picture of my personal library.

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:38 PM
So a wikipedia article is more reliable than a text-book written by professioal geologists, physicists, and astrologists? A textbook that is the product of generations of research and a dedication to the education of future generations.

How old are you. Do you have any form of higher education?

This is a well documented controversy and shows how inept the scientific establishment is.. The wikipedia page was just something to show what event I was talking about..

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Dude, you didn't get the part where I said I read Chariots of Fire among others?

Want proof? I can take a picture of my personal library.

I thought you meant books related to what I had talked about.. not just "books" in general.. lol

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Believe it or not.. dramatic global warming... the pyramids are designed to match the orion constellation in 10500 BC. This was the end of the last ice age there was also a dramatic drop in cosmic rays at this time.. this ties into the purpose of the great pyramid...

The great pyramid had at least two functions that I know of for certain..

1. produced cosmic rays to prevent climate change - idiot or troll

2. transmute elements on a large scale.. elements were placed in the "sarcophagus" in the "kings chamber". - again idiot or troll

It was never a sarcaphagus ... and wasn't a kings chamber once again idiot or troll

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm still interested in hearing what MacGruder does for employment.

myMind
03-28-2012, 01:46 PM
This is a well documented controversy and shows how inept the scientific establishment is.. The wikipedia page was just something to show what event I was talking about..

You dont understand the scientific community at all. They aren't inept if they cant explain something, in fact they will be the first to admit a lack of evidence or a solid hypothesis if it doesnt exist.

Science doesnt make outlandish claims to truth without empirical, definitive evidence.

Unlike you.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-28-2012, 01:47 PM
there is alot of oddities scattered around the world that have no explanations but the pyramids was built by the ancient Egyptians to BURY THEIR PHARAOHS whom they thought was gods i think . they are not space vehicles of the Goa'uld (http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Goa%27uld) nor will you find a buried stargate there

MacGruder
03-28-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm still interested in hearing what MacGruder does for employment.

Still projecting...

Shananahan
03-28-2012, 01:49 PM
No, really. I'm curious. I promise not to laugh.

broncosteven
03-28-2012, 01:51 PM
I thought you meant books related to what I had talked about.. not just "books" in general.. lol

What part about I have read lots of books on conspiracy and skunk works stuff including ones you said I should read don't you understand?

What was the last accepted science or tech book you read?