PDA

View Full Version : OT: Peace offering After the Tebow Feud

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 08:11 PM
I think you misundertood me. I know full well the theory of the spacetime fabric, and how massive objects "stretch" it to make gravity. What I was saying is that the "fabric", otherwise known as empty space, is comprised of antimatter. The space inbetween tangible massive bodies.

Dark Matter? Anti-matter is made up of particles, anti-particles. Anti-matter would explode upon contact with matter. We can create anti-matter the same way it is generated by collision with other particles in particle accelerators but the quantity is minute and too costly to generate.

Dark matter and Dark energy we are just learning about and believe it is what holds the universe together and propelling the big bang.

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:12 PM
I heard it was 50-60 years and took generations of craftsmen who were born into it like royality to finish the big 3. Didn't the pharaoh Kufu/Cheops reign for 60+ years and still didn't see completion of the grand pyramid?

yes, and he was a God-King, so pretty much everyone in Egypt had to do whatever he told them to. if he wanted 100,000 slaves and Egyptians to work for 6 decades on a giant pile of rocks, then that's what they did... no questions asked.

try to get just 1 OWS hippie/malcontent to take 1 bath and see how far you get. the mistake alot of modern people make is that they assume people 5000 years ago were just like us. they weren't. if the Pharoah tells you to do something, you fracking do it or you end up fed to the crocodiles.

MacGruder
No it's not. The fact that you so easily brush aside your complete misunderstanding of the situation is incredible. This is what conspiracy theorists do. They hear one bit of "information", like your moon bit, and pass it to another like minded individual. They accept blindly almost anything that another conspiracy theorist tells them, with absolutely NO need for proof.

The surface of the moon is not MADE of titanium, it contains small amounts of it. You're just spouting off crap. Anything that comes to your head, anything you've heard that sounds cool, with NO PROOF. NO EVIDENCE. NO SCIENCE.

Have you had any formal scientific training?

A physics degree? A degree in biology even?

You have absolutely NO GRASP on scientific theory.

Because only people who have gone through the system that prevents the actual truth from coming forward is acceptable as a source of info? This is why we are in the position we are in.. you are blindly following the masses..

The moon has been pelted with meteors for millions of years.. the moon could have been used on another or many planets before it was used with Earth...

I don't know how accurate the moon info is but this is info that I have seen in several locations.. maybe it is rumor.. maybe it is BS.. but the incredibly odd relationship of the moon and Earth indicate there may be truth to this.

I also know that these moon earth alignments are a very if deal in these occult secret societies.

The Antikythera mechanism is a mechanical computer used to model these alignments.. this was a device that we have no explanation for and don't understand how it could come from the era it did..

baja
The pyramids are actually dormant space ships. They will fire up one day and lift off taking God's faithful with them.

Prove me wrong.

baja
03-25-2012, 08:13 PM
BTW MacG this is in no way poking fun at your theories

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:14 PM
yes, and he was a God-King, so pretty much everyone in Egypt had to do whatever he told them to. if he wanted 100,000 slaves and Egyptians to work for 6 decades on a giant pile of rocks, then that's what they did... no questions asked.

try to get just 1 OWS hippie/malcontent to take 1 bath and see how far you get. the mistake alot of modern people make is that they assume people 5000 years ago were just like us. they weren't. if the Pharoah tells you to do something, you fracking do it or you end up fed to the crocodiles.

And yet there is absolutely nothing marking this incredible monument..

And modern craftsmen couldn't replicate it without it being a disaster...

baja
03-25-2012, 08:16 PM
It seems macGruder has managed to spawn some good dialogue amongst the blind skepticism.

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I think you misundertood me. I know full well the theory of the spacetime fabric, and how massive objects "stretch" it to make gravity. What I was saying is that the "fabric", otherwise known as empty space, is comprised of antimatter. The space inbetween tangible massive bodies.

that's dark matter, not anti-matter. empty space is hypothesized to be full of dark matter in order to account for the sizable discrepency between the calculated mass of the universe and the observable mass of the universe. it's a mathematical "fudge" that may well exist, or may not.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 08:17 PM
And yet there is absolutely nothing marking this incredible monument..

No financial gain involved, why would we want to replicate it?

myMind
03-25-2012, 08:17 PM
You should ask him again about the magnetic moment of hydrogen, if he tells you it is 0, you should take him down to have a brain MRI (both because he is probably suffering some brain disease and also to ask the MRI people what it is in the brain that react to their magnetic fields).

A solid core planet can have a magnetic field as long as it was liquid at some point, which mercury was. When motion in an electrically charged liquid causes a magnetic field you will get alignment of magnetic momenta in paralel and anti-paralel, if this alignment is frozen in place you create permanent magnitization, this is how permanent magnetic rocks were created.

Indeed. What was your point? I said I wasnt sure about the Jovian planets, and by extension hydrogen and helium's magnetic properties, or lack thereof.
After reading the link Bsteven provided I re-educated myself on the subject.

gyldenlove
03-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah, sure. Some years ago, a team of Japanese engineers -- using computers -- attempted to construct a scaled down version of the great pyramid.

They eventually gave up in frustration.

BTW, we don't have cranes today -- nor the technological know how -- to lift stones weighing several hundred tons.

It is lucky then a pyramid doesn't require lifting.

We also have cranes and shovels that can lift in excess of 200 tons of stone, plus the stones used in the pyramids typically weigh between 2 and 10 tons each. We could helicopter those in.

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 08:18 PM
I will respond whether or not I read everything or not. I'm not going to watch someone you pulled from the Kook Files. Manual labor and decades and centuries of blood, sweat and tears built the Pyramids. I happen to know a little bit about the subject, greatly ousting you and probably most here (unless we have a true Egyptologist on board) when it comes to knowledge on the subject.

There was no anti-gravity, no reverse engineering, no blue boys from pluto shooting ray guns at sand that transformed them into majestic masterpieces.

Hard work, son. Real work.

If you put down your God damn Marvel Comics, you might learn what that is about.

Am i the only who finds ET in your avatar ironic?

Requiem
03-25-2012, 08:20 PM

Slaves thing isn't holding up anymore.

myMind
03-25-2012, 08:21 PM
that's dark matter, not anti-matter. empty space is hypothesized to be full of dark matter in order to account for the sizable discrepency between the calculated mass of the universe and the observable mass of the universe. it's a mathematical "fudge" that may well exist, or may not.

ahhh, my mistake. However, the name anti-matter does imply that it is the opposite of matter and therefor intangible and invisible...which dark matter is.
I by no means have any Physics expertise, just going by intuition and instinct.
Is it possible that they are one in the same?

Requiem
Am i the only who finds ET in your avatar ironic?

Because MacGruder is sayin' it was aliens and I'm like, "Naw it wasn't aliens!" - and I got Mr. T the ET as an avatar!?

Gort

you keep harping on this like it's a fact. it's not.

we absolutely can build an exact replica of the great pyramid if we wanted to and were willing to spend the resources on it. we could even do it using only techniques and tools available to the Egyptians. stop acting like we can't. that's rubbish.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Because only people who have gone through the system that prevents the actual truth from coming forward is acceptable as a source of info? This is why we are in the position we are in.. you are blindly following the masses..

BUT YOU DON'T OFFER ANY TRUTH, ANY PROOF, ANY EVIDENCE. Only crazy theories do you offer. You take the current accepted theory and throw it out the window because you have no actual knowledge of the subject. It's easy for you to disregard the accumulated knowledge, because you haven't actually acquired any of it. If you had actually really studied any of these subjects, you would learn how retarded you are being. It's easy for you to sit there and think you have the real truth, because it is so easy for you to obtain. Your "knowledge" consists of word-of-mouth conspiracies from other uneducated pseudo-scientists.

The moon has been pelted with meteors for millions of years.. the moon could have been used on another or many planets before it was used with Earth...

What the bleeding ****?

I don't know how accurate the moon info is but this is info that I have seen in several locations.. maybe it is rumor.. maybe it is BS.. but the incredibly odd relationship of the moon and Earth indicate there may be truth to this.

Macgruder......

Look, you're obviously a curious kid. Read a book.

Read a book.

Get off the internet. The internet if full of useless information, offered by men with absolutely no credentials and **** for brains.

Get of the internet.

Get your self several books on the history of the solar system and just read them. For the love of Tebow, read some real books.

Requiem
03-25-2012, 08:23 PM
MacGruder can't read books. He got banned from his town's public library when he stated that aliens had built it and the bookshelves were portals to a new dimension.

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:24 PM

i don't think it was necessarily all slaves either, though some probably still worked on it. they've found cities/villages for the craftsmen who were no doubt Egyptian subjects.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 08:25 PM
BUT YOU DON'T OFFER ANY TRUTH, ANY PROOF, ANY EVIDENCE. Only crazy theories do you offer. You take the current accepted theory and throw it out the window because you have no actual knowledge of the subject. It's easy for you to disregard the accumulated knowledge, because you haven't actually acquired any of it. If you had actually really studied any of these subjects, you would learn how retarded you are being. It's easy for you to sit there and think you have the real truth, because it is so easy for you to obtain. Your "knowledge" consists of word-of-mouth conspiracies from other uneducated pseudo-scientists.

What the bleeding ****?

Macgruder......

Look, you're obviously a curious kid. Read a book.

Read a book.

Get off the internet. The internet if full of useless information, offered by men with absolutely no credentials and **** for brains.

Get of the internet.

Get your self several books on the history of the solar system and just read them. For the love of Tebow, read some real books.

but.. but.. YOUTUBE!

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 08:25 PM
MacGruder can't read books. He got banned from his town's public library when he stated that aliens had built it and the bookshelves were portals to a new dimension.

Did you hear about that gun that shoots an orange portal into one wall and a blue portal into another? I'm not sure if it's true but I heard it from a reliable source. It's probably true I think I'll spread it around.

Requiem
03-25-2012, 08:26 PM
i don't think it was necessarily all slaves either, though some probably still worked on it. they've found cities/villages for the craftsmen who were no doubt Egyptian subjects.

So. . . you are saying it was aliens? ;D

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Pyramids were created in approximately 80 years. The actual workforce on the pyramids themselves at any time was around 5500, even though a lot more were involved in the project. It wasn't slave labor. It was a national project of sorts. And it most certainly wasn't a particle accelerator. The idea that they had some mystic science that did not require the amazing amounts of energy and advanced science products we need today is laughable. There is no proof at all. NONE. Their "proof" is stuff like copper handles on blocks, and small red blotches in narrow tunnels. It's ridiculous.

I believe there may be a bigfoot. I think there is certainly paranormal activity (although, I believe it's all science.. and it may well not be ghosts.. but it's something). I believe in UFO visitation.

I don't believe in crop circles (they really are man-made, sorry).. most abductions, channeling, most UFO sightings, and I most certainly don't believe the "fringe" theories about ancient aliens, nuclear blasts in India from thousands of years ago, Nibiru.. and that the pyramids are ancient particle accelerators. It's utter rubbish. Your "proof" is a bunch of youtube videos made by crockpots selling usually theories that SELL BOOKS and HITS on websites. You are being duped, and you don't even know it.

I think the odds that many people over the span you say is as unbelieveable as aliens. 5500 people don't just wake up and know how to move 10k+ pound precisely cut blocks in precisely put places lifted over 100 feet in the air. If what you are saying is true, it took way longer than 80 years.

bowtown
03-25-2012, 08:27 PM

Yeah, they weren't really "technically" slaves. They most likely got tax breaks and room and board in exchange for their work.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:28 PM
you keep harping on this like it's a fact. it's not.

we absolutely can build an exact replica of the great pyramid if we wanted to and were willing to spend the resources on it. we could even do it using only techniques and tools available to the Egyptians. stop acting like we can't. that's rubbish.

Watch this video.. these engineers completely disagree with you... having done machining myself I can tell you the same thing..

AT the very LEAST.. they should have some kind of tools built to the precision that they built these objects..

do you understand this point? IF they could make these incredible ingenious objects why could they make tools equally as brilliant? Like even just a perfect square or ruler?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmnnJytYjpM

Requiem
03-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Did you hear about that gun that shoots an orange portal into one wall and a blue portal into another? I'm not sure if it's true but I heard it from a reliable source. It's probably true I think I'll spread it around.

Yeah, I heard that is why Peyton Manning and all the free agents are signing here. Xanders really got his Isaac Asimov on this off-season! Face it now, Housh -- we're winners! :strong:

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:30 PM
ahhh, my mistake. However, the name anti-matter does imply that it is the opposite of matter and therefor intangible and invisible...which dark matter is.
I by no means have any Physics expertise, just going by intuition and instinct.
Is it possible that they are one in the same?

not quite.

dark matter is called dark because it absorbs all radiation, so it can't be observed.

anti-matter is called anti-matter because it's the opposite of conventional matter (or the negative of it, if you will). so, at the very fundamental level, it's the exact opposite. when anti-matter and matter meet, they consume one another and nothing is left except energy (alot!), which is released.

we can observe anti-matter, which is how we know it exists, although i don't think anyone has figured out why it exists and why it's the exact opposite of normal matter.

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 08:31 PM

I also know that these moon earth alignments are a very if deal in these occult secret societies.

The Antikythera mechanism is a mechanical computer used to model these alignments.. this was a device that we have no explanation for and don't understand how it could come from the era it did..

This is why no one on this board takes anything you say seriously.

Requiem
03-25-2012, 08:31 PM
OK, MacGruder. Building with Legos and Lincoln Logs doesn't make you a machinist. Forget that Kinex **** your grandma got you last Christmas too. That's not real machinery!

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:32 PM
I just can't believe that people don't understand the implications of the exact middle of the grand gallery being the EXACT latitude of the speed of light in meters per second...

It us just unbelievable to me..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:35 PM
This is why no one on this board takes anything you say seriously.

I got a little out there on that one.. It is difficult to talk about this stuff when you guys only have a limited amount of information...

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:37 PM
OK, MacGruder. Building with Legos and Lincoln Logs doesn't make you a machinist. Forget that Kinex **** your grandma got you last Christmas too. That's not real machinery!

But some rocks and copper chisels used to carve the hardest stone to perfection are.. ok.. lol

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Watch this video.. these engineers completely disagree with you... having done machining myself I can tell you the same thing..

AT the very LEAST.. they should have some kind of tools built to the precision that they built these objects..

do you understand this point? IF they could make these incredible ingenious objects why could they make tools equally as brilliant? Like even just a perfect square or ruler?

ugh. you're dense. it's not hard to cut a stone block. it's not hard to transport a stone block. it's not hard to place a stone block where you want it. mankind has been doing that for thousands of years all over the globe. almost all of the Giza pyramids are made of limestone. it's a soft rock that can be polished without trouble to fine tolerances.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 08:39 PM

Jules Verne said the moon was hollow and full of moon men who lived in vast underground tunnels and chased off the Earth men with sticks.

The moon is made up of clumps of rock that are not bound from dust like the planets, the moon was spun off from a collision eon's ago and the resulting ejecta from the impact with the Earth caused it to form in clumps loosely.

When we sent men to the moon they found odd area's where the orbit of the service module/command module stack was different from the ground calculations, they called the area's mascons. They are areas where the gravity is different because the mass is not even like the planets are.

There are no tunnels or bottomless pits on the moon, mountains yes but the surface has been mapped and the craters are just that craters.

The age and make up of the moon is consistent with the age and make up of our solar system, it was likely a body that collided with another forming planet or moon or used to be in the astroid belt and ended up hitting the Earth. It was not a rouge death star/space craft that was sent from another solar system.

During Apollo they would send the spent Saturn IVb 2nd stage into the moon to measure the impact. The Apollo Astronauts would setup SEP packages containing different experiments, it was usually the 1st thing they would do and had the highest priority the Apollo 17 SEP used electrical signals to determine the content of the regolith of the moon. It found the 1st couple miles to be very dry and the sounder tests showed it was clumpy rather than uniform.

Ancient people understood Math/Algebra/Geometry like I said earlier, they were able to calcuate distances and incorporated those numbers into their religions/theories. Mayans, Egyptians, etc... they didn't have much to do after sun down and there are smart people back then just like there are smart people now, not aliens.

Oh and last but not least, during Apollo 15 the Astronauts found what was thought to be pieces of the primordial crust of the moon, google Genesis rock, it proved the age of the moon was consistent with the age of the solar system, I think the age of the rock was around 4 Billion years old and was within 100 million years of the formation of OUR solar system.

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:42 PM
they didn't have much to do after sun down and there are smart people back then just like there are smart people now, not aliens.

see what you can accomplish when you don't look at internet porn?

:D

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 08:43 PM
I just can't believe that people don't understand the implications of the exact middle of the grand gallery being the EXACT latitude of the speed of light in meters per second...

It us just unbelievable to me..

So did they time travel into the future in order to figure out exactly how long a Meter was going to be and then convert it, or how does that work?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:44 PM
ugh. you're dense. it's not hard to cut a stone block. it's not hard to transport a stone block. it's not hard to place a stone block where you want it. mankind has been doing that for thousands of years all over the globe. almost all of the Giza pyramids are made of limestone. it's a soft rock that can be polished without trouble to fine tolerances.

NO... I am talking about granite, diorite and basalt.. the hardest stone... the "sarcaphagus" in the King's chamber and in the Serapheum are immense granite stones weighing hundreds of tons that are carved to tolerances we would struggle with today...

These objects are littered all around Giza..

The entire surface of the Greta pyramid was covered with imense limestone slabs that had the tiniest of gap between the stones.. to suggest these primitive people would do all of this and not even mark their work with decorative markings it's insanity.. we have been conditioned to just accept this.. it truly makes no sense... on one hand we are giving these primitive people all this credit and then on the other hand the whole thing makes no sense and is an insult to intelligence..

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 08:46 PM
So did they time travel into the future in order to figure out exactly how long a Meter was going to be and then convert it, or how does that work?

No.. the old system of measure was kept secret with other info and didn't come out until the 1700s when many of these secret societies took off.

These secret societies may not have even know that this light speed being encoded in the pyramid would be revealed by the system...

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:48 PM
NO... I am talking about granite, diorite and basalt.. the hardest stone... the "sarcaphagus" in the King's chamber and in the Serapheum are immense granite stones weighing hundreds of tons that are carved to tolerances we would struggle with today...

The entire surface of the Greta pyramid was covered with imense limestone slabs that had the tiniest of gap between the stones.. to suggest these primitive people would do all of this and not even mark their work with decorative markings it's insanity.. we have been conditioned to just accept this.. it truly makes no sense... on one hand we are giving these primitive people all this credit and then on the other hand the whole thing makes no sense and is an insult to intelligence..

IIRC, it's fairly well established that the outer covering of the Great Pyramid was elaborately painted. in fact, i believe some of the painting was still visible during the apex of the Greek and Roman empires and was recorded as such by them.

BroncoBeavis
03-25-2012, 08:49 PM
No.. the old system of measure was kept secret with other info and didn't come out until the 1700s when many of these secret societies took off.

These secret societies may not have even know that this light speed being encoded in the pyramid would be revealed by the system...

Ah, so the method of converting this miracle number to the correct measurement for the speed of light was a secret...

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 08:49 PM

So a pyramid's granite stone weighing 2-10 tons is heavier than any other granite stone?

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 08:51 PM
IIRC, it's fairly well established that the outer covering of the Great Pyramid was elaborately painted. in fact, i believe some of the painting was still visible during the apex of the Greek and Roman empires and was recorded as such by them.

I thought the great pyramid was encased in white limestone or marble, some stone that was really white and then polished to shine but at some point they took off the outlayer to use in other buildings.

So not only did men build the great pyramid but they also scavanged it as a resource.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Macgruber reminds me of Bill O'Reilly.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UyHzhtARf8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 09:02 PM
I think the odds that many people over the span you say is as unbelieveable as aliens. 5500 people don't just wake up and know how to move 10k+ pound precisely cut blocks in precisely put places lifted over 100 feet in the air. If what you are saying is true, it took way longer than 80 years.

It took a few hundred thousand to do the actual work. They just had around 5500 directly on-site. They certainly didn't just "wake up" and knew how to build the pyramids. I'm certain it probably took many years of planning with their top engineers to plan it. Keep in mind, they were experts on building monuments. Also, many amazing monuments were built in our ancient past. The wonders of the world, including things like the Great Wall.

They of course, did not "lift them" 100 feet in the air (although, the pyramid at building was around 146 meters tall.. a lot more than 100 feet). They had a ramp that was built up around the pyramid as it was constructed. Once at the top, they put the gold capstone, and then layered white limestone over the entire thing. They removed the ramp as they worked downward. It was an amazing sight apparently - almost glowing white with a gold capstone.. would have been simply amazing.

But hardly beyond the scope of a monolith building civilization. And 80 years.. you vastly underestimate what humans can do in 80 years, I think.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 09:04 PM
So a pyramid's granite stone weighing 2-10 tons is heavier than any other granite stone?

First I was talking about the precision of carving such hard material without the tools to do it.. cutting tools and measuring tools.

Then i was talking about the precision of the outer casing of the structure.. the VOLUME of precision work.. AND immense stones.

Giza is just one example too.. there are sites all over the world that shows these people could travel all around the world.

There are even weirder cut stones in other locations. The same hard stones cut as if they were made out of wax and fitted together with ridiculous precision.... all marking this same circle around the earth..

Requiem
03-25-2012, 09:06 PM
MacGruder,

I am taking this shot of Kentucky Deluxe Whiskey and saluting you with this song.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qNqQC7R_Me4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But basically, shine on you crazy diamond!!!!

Gort
03-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I thought the great pyramid was encased in white limestone or marble, some stone that was really white and then polished to shine but at some point they took off the outlayer to use in other buildings.

So not only did men build the great pyramid but they also scavanged it as a resource.

i recall seeing somewhere that the pyramids were painted just like their temples with all sorts of ornamental stuff. of course that was 5000 years ago and that decoration was exposed to the elements. but 2500-3000 years later, some of it was still visible and was written about.

let me see if i can find something online about it.

Ratboy
03-25-2012, 09:08 PM
MacGruder,

I am taking this shot of Kentucky Deluxe Whiskey and saluting you with this song.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qNqQC7R_Me4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But basically, shine on you crazy diamond!!!!

Great song.

edit:

great ****ing album.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Macgruber reminds me of Bill O'Reilly.

I have shown you why I have reached these conclusions.. some of it is difficult to explain and I am still wrestling with myself.. some of it I am certain about and can backup with science and strong evidence...

It's just that when you look at all these things going on in the world that are coming to light it paints a picture.. and it is mind blowing what it implies...

But on the other hand all of this is also loaded with disinfo, scammers and loons.. so you have to try to separate fact from fiction.

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 09:25 PM
It took a few hundred thousand to do the actual work. They just had around 5500 directly on-site. They certainly didn't just "wake up" and knew how to build the pyramids. I'm certain it probably took many years of planning with their top engineers to plan it. Keep in mind, they were experts on building monuments. Also, many amazing monuments were built in our ancient past. The wonders of the world, including things like the Great Wall.

They of course, did not "lift them" 100 feet in the air (although, the pyramid at building was around 146 meters tall.. a lot more than 100 feet). They had a ramp that was built up around the pyramid as it was constructed. Once at the top, they put the gold capstone, and then layered white limestone over the entire thing. They removed the ramp as they worked downward. It was an amazing sight apparently - almost glowing white with a gold capstone.. would have been simply amazing.

But hardly beyond the scope of a monolith building civilization. And 80 years.. you vastly underestimate what humans can do in 80 years, I think.

I would love to see this accomplished. How did they lower these into precise locations? Did they have rope? What tools did they use? How did they get each block to be exactly like the next one or one before it etc?

g6matty
03-25-2012, 09:27 PM
i love this thread

macgruders wisdom is never ending

Gort
03-25-2012, 09:33 PM
I would love to see this accomplished. How did they lower these into precise locations? Did they have rope? What tools did they use? How did they get each block to be exactly like the next one or one before it etc?

one new theory.

http://www.archaeology.org/0705/etc/pyramid.html

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 09:37 PM
For anyone that isn't familiar with it.. this is the Antikythera mechanism..

This is another example of evidence of a lost civilization or at the very least evidence of secret societies keeping this information under wraps..

One of it's main purposes was to show the solstices and equinox. In that Pyramid documentary it also shows that the Pyramids were designed to create a shadow in one of the 8 sides of the pyramid during the equinox..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPVCJjTNgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQSHiAYt98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znM0-arQvHc&feature=relmfu

Requiem
03-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Great song.

edit:

great ****ing album.

It's ACE no doubt. A Top 10 All-Time "Bang Her In The Backseat" Album!

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 09:54 PM

Well, if you are finding it hard to believe, just look up ancient monoliths. There were a ton of amazing buildings, cities, structures and pieces of art that were just staggering for when they were made. But they were. And not with the help of aliens. Or machines. Just because another monolith was not pyramid shaped doesn't make it any less amazing. That is why archaeology is so cool. :wiggle:

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 10:00 PM

This is another example of evidence of a lost civilization or at the very least evidence of secret societies keeping this information under wraps..

One of it's main purposes was to show the solstices and equinox. In that Pyramid documentary it also shows that the Pyramids were designed to create a shadow in one of the 7 sides of the pyramid during the equinox..

Yes.. and that was one of the VERY few examples of what would be considered amazing technology for their age. And it's incredibly mundane, compared to what we have now. Their "best" isn't even REMOTELY close to (lol!), particle accelerators. I've seen several specials on that device.. it's amazingly cool. But thought to be the work of one master... a lifetime of work. And it was never "kept under wraps." How ridiculous. It was found in a sunk ship, along with many other mercantile sort of items. It was never covered up. Take off the tinfoil for a spell, it will do you good.

It wasn't uncommon for a single person to devote an entire lifetime to a single achievement (and it's the same today). Another great example: The Codex Gigas. A huge tome that probably took a monk an entire lifetime to complete. Very cool stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas

You can browse it in detail online here:

http://www.kb.se/codex-gigas/eng/Browse-the-Manuscript/alphabets/?close=False&closechild=False&mode=0&page=2#content

Boobs McGee
03-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah, sure. Some years ago, a team of Japanese engineers -- using computers -- attempted to construct a scaled down version of the great pyramid.

They eventually gave up in frustration.

BTW, we don't have cranes today -- nor the technological know how -- to lift stones weighing several hundred tons.

wait wait wait -
I'm sorry, what? The biggest crane in the world can lift twenty THOUSAND tons. ****, some of the boom trucks out there can lift 50 tons. THIS GUY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs lifted a ten ton stone with sticks and a pit.

And before you try and refute those stats, just remember, the second part of your question "nor the technological know how"...most of the cathedrals, obelisks, and temples were all erected with sheer manpower, and some pulleys/ramps/good ol' fashioned elbow grease. We've had and USED those capabilities for thousands of years. Now, with machines, we just cut down on the time and effort it takes to move things.

No wonder people don't take you seriously. Hopefully that book you published didn't contain the same blatant misinformation you love throwing out with such regularity on the internet.

I'm going to continue on with the comedy, this thread is 5 star gold.

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Yes.. and that was one of the VERY few examples of what would be considered amazing technology for their age. And it's incredibly mundane, compared to what we have now. Their "best" isn't even REMOTELY close to (lol!), particle accelerators. I've seen several specials on that device.. it's amazingly cool. But thought to be the work of one master... a lifetime of work. And it was never "kept under wraps." How ridiculous. It was found in a sunk ship, along with many other mercantile sort of items. It was never covered up. Take off the tinfoil for a spell, it will do you good.

It wasn't uncommon for a single person to devote an entire lifetime to a single achievement (and it's the same today). Another great example: The Codex Gigas. A huge tome that probably took a monk an entire lifetime to complete. Very cool stuff:

I don't buy that.. it's just another example of poo pooing things.. people are small minded.. they can't see the implications of this. Something so incredible doesn't just go under the radar like this. It's just like the Egyptians supposedly "forgetting" how they made the pyramids or all the info encoded in them

Again. watch that documentary on the Pyramids.. Revelations of The Pyramids you can see these secrets kept by secret societies..

baja
03-25-2012, 10:12 PM
i recall seeing somewhere that the pyramids were painted just like their temples with all sorts of ornamental stuff. of course that was 5000 years ago and that decoration was exposed to the elements. but 2500-3000 years later, some of it was still visible and was written about.

let me see if i can find something online about it.

Wonder if they will say that about NYC subway walls 10,000 years from now?

MacGruder
03-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm going to continue on with the comedy, this thread is 5 star gold.

And when I am proven right what will your response be?

"I knew it the whole time"... "Duh" everyone knew the primitive Egyptians couldn't build the pyramids.. you'd have to be stupid not to figure that out. I was just having a laugh when I mocked McGruder."

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Well, if you are finding it hard to believe, just look up ancient monoliths. There were a ton of amazing buildings, cities, structures and pieces of art that were just staggering for when they were made. But they were. And not with the help of aliens. Or machines. Just because another monolith was not pyramid shaped doesn't make it any less amazing. That is why archaeology is so cool. :wiggle:

I find it very interesting to say the least. Seeing them move a 10k pound block without the technology we have today would be a site to see by itself!

Broncos4tw
03-25-2012, 10:21 PM
I find it very interesting to say the least. Seeing them move a 10k pound block without the technology we have today would be a site to see by itselfs!

It's not impossible.. humans have just lost the need / desire to do such things. Necessity was the mother of invention.. but then machines became our necessity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

Here is a guy moving huge blocks by himself using simple tools.. no hoists, machinery, nada. If you have the manpower.. you can amazing things done.

SoCalBronco
03-25-2012, 10:24 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSmGjB-G6v8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 10:31 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSmGjB-G6v8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Transparent aluminum.

Requiem
03-25-2012, 10:35 PM

"I knew it the whole time"... "Duh" everyone knew the primitive Egyptians couldn't build the pyramids.. you'd have to be stupid not to figure that out. I was just having a laugh when I mocked McGruder."

Do the math:

1 Stove + 2 pots + 4 Workers + 2 Blocks = Me and my ****as gettin' new drops.

SoCalBronco
03-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Transparent aluminum.

Gene once ****ed Erin Andrews using a transparent aluminum condom. True story.

Frisian
03-25-2012, 10:38 PM

You spelled your own name wrong.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 11:05 PM

I'm pretty sure his post was edited by the Illuminati to undermine his credibility.

Take off your blindfold, the evidence is all around us.

Did you know there used to be a giant umbilical cord between the Earth and the Moon? Yup. Saw a youtube video on it.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 11:17 PM
I have shown you why I have reached these conclusions.. some of it is difficult to explain and I am still wrestling with myself.. some of it I am certain about and can backup with science and strong evidence...

It's just that when you look at all these things going on in the world that are coming to light it paints a picture.. and it is mind blowing what it implies...

But on the other hand all of this is also loaded with disinfo, scammers and loons.. so you have to try to separate fact from fiction.

I think if you took the time to read the legit stuff about the NASA Mecury/Gemini/Apollo Program you would under stand more about how and why we went to the moon and continued even after the Russians decided to back out of the Manned lunar lander (though their Lunar Prob) crashlanded as designed on the same day that Neil and Buzz landed the Eagle in Tranquility base. You would learn about the study of the moon and why they choose the projects to study that they did.

Read about the lives that the guys like Goddard, Oberth, Tsiloskfy and Von Braun led and the challenges they faced getting objects into orbits. I recommend Gene's Failure is not an option,
http://www.amazon.com/Failure-Is-Not-Option-Mission/dp/1439148813/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332737620&sr=8-1

Apollo13 by Lovell http://www.amazon.com/Apollo-13-Jeffrey-Kluger/dp/0618619585/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332737651&sr=1-1

Carrying the Fire by Michael Collins: http://www.amazon.com/Carrying-Fire-An-Astronauts-Journeys/dp/B004KAB3ZM/ref=pd_sim_b_3
Best of the astronaut bios.

Last Man on the Moon by Cernan: http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Man-Moon-Astronaut/dp/0312263511/ref=pd_sim_b_4

Stages to Saturn:http://www.amazon.com/Stages-Saturn-Technological-History-Vehicles/dp/0813026911/ref=pd_sim_b_51

Moon Lander:
http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Lander-Developed-Smithsonian-Spaceflight/dp/1588342735/ref=pd_sim_b_1

The apollo guidance computer http://www.amazon.com/The-Apollo-Guidance-Computer-Architecture/dp/1441908765/ref=pd_sim_b_6

The rocket man:http://www.amazon.com/Rocket-Man-Robert-Goddard-Birth/dp/0786887052/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332738343&sr=1-2

Dr Space http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Space-Life-Wernher-Braun/dp/1591149274/ref=pd_sim_sbs_b_6

among other things.

If all you read is books about nutjobs your going to end up looking like a nut job. I took the time to find one of your nutjob books and read it and found it mentioned all the big Ufo encounters and Philly experiment where guys were said to be transmuted into the ship and died. And yet you can't be bothered to read or quote legit science or science bio books

The only conspiracy is that you can't be bothered to read legit books involving people who did legit science and accomplished great things that we will remember for centuries. Not some dude who chased a dream culled stories of transmuting alchemy which has never been proven.

After you read all that and you still think they way you do now you can incorporate actual science into you nutjob tales.

Houshyamama
03-25-2012, 11:22 PM
I think if you took the time to read the legit stuff about the NASA Mecury/Gemini/Apollo Program you would under stand more about how and why we went to the moon and continued even after the Russians decided to back out of the Manned lunar lander (though their Lunar Prob) crashlanded as designed on the same day that Neil and Buzz landed the Eagle in Tranquility base. You would learn about the study of the moon and why they choose the projects to study that they did.

Read about the lives that the guys like Goddard, Oberth, Tsiloskfy and Von Braun led and the challenges they faced getting objects into orbits. I recommend Gene's Failure is not an option,
http://www.amazon.com/Failure-Is-Not-Option-Mission/dp/1439148813/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332737620&sr=8-1

Apollo13 by Lovell http://www.amazon.com/Apollo-13-Jeffrey-Kluger/dp/0618619585/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332737651&sr=1-1

Carrying the Fire by Michael Collins: http://www.amazon.com/Carrying-Fire-An-Astronauts-Journeys/dp/B004KAB3ZM/ref=pd_sim_b_3
Best of the astronaut bios.

Last Man on the Moon by Cernan: http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Man-Moon-Astronaut/dp/0312263511/ref=pd_sim_b_4

Stages to Saturn:http://www.amazon.com/Stages-Saturn-Technological-History-Vehicles/dp/0813026911/ref=pd_sim_b_51

Moon Lander:
http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Lander-Developed-Smithsonian-Spaceflight/dp/1588342735/ref=pd_sim_b_1

The apollo guidance computer http://www.amazon.com/The-Apollo-Guidance-Computer-Architecture/dp/1441908765/ref=pd_sim_b_6

The rocket man:http://www.amazon.com/Rocket-Man-Robert-Goddard-Birth/dp/0786887052/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332738343&sr=1-2

Dr Space http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Space-Life-Wernher-Braun/dp/1591149274/ref=pd_sim_sbs_b_6

among other things.

Reading about nutjobs then when I took the time to find one of your nutjob books and read it and found it mentioned all the big Ufo encounters and Philly experiment where guys were said to be transmuted into the ship and died. And yet you can't be bothered to read or quote legit science or science bio books

The only conspiracy is that you can't be bothered to read legit books involving people who did legit science and accomplished great things that we will remember for centuries. Not some dude who chased a dream culled stories of transmuting alchemy which has never been proven.

After you read all that and you still think they way you do now you can incorporate actual science into you nutjob tales.

This is the crux of it.

I like MacGruder. I don't think he's a bad person in anyway. He just desperately wants to see things differently. He WANTS these things to be true. He sees us as sheep, blindly following the lies of others. But what he sees as lies, we see as science. Because we understand it. We understand where it came from, have followed the reasoning of it back to the beginning. He doesn't have that. He doesn't understand WHY science has come to the conclusions it has.

He can't be bothered with science, he wants INTERESTING.

myMind
03-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Spitting into a wind-troll's mouth makes you short-sighted.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:13 AM

Easy thing to do when your best friend has the Mc not the Mac...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:26 AM
This is the crux of it.

I like MacGruder. I don't think he's a bad person in anyway. He just desperately wants to see things differently. He WANTS these things to be true. He sees us as sheep, blindly following the lies of others. But what he sees as lies, we see as science. Because we understand it. We understand where it came from, have followed the reasoning of it back to the beginning. He doesn't have that. He doesn't understand WHY science has come to the conclusions it has.

He can't be bothered with science, he wants INTERESTING.

You have no idea what you are talking about.. I was not into any of this before.. it took something incredible for me to see that any of this stuff was real. And once you fall in the rabbit hole there is no going back.. your mind becomes open and you see so many things the way they are.

Do you realize that that book I mentioned called The Hunt for Zero Point was written by one of the most well respected aviation writers? He was the editor of Janes Defence magazine... this is a guy who has his finger on the pulse of the military aviation industry and who likely has inside info we could only dream of...

Not to mention that I researched the things in his book such as Viktor Schauberger and TTBrown and these guys work totally verifies each other

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Did you guys see this?

Check out this.. go to the 5:10 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J98OBPT_o30

But be careful watching that Larry King video... there is disinfo mixed with real info.

The guy talking about witnessing the saucer test is surrounded by people who worked at military bases who say they saw flying saucers disable nuke sites.

This is disinfo IMO. The original purpose of of the first saucer made by the Nazis was the foo fighters.. these were small little things that would fly up to allied aircraft and try to disable them electronically.

This is what our own military is doing with our "saucers" we use them for reconaissance looking for nuke sites and bases and possibly to disable them the way the foo fighters did aircraft. We got this idea from the Nazi foo fighters and applied it to nukes..

We did this so we could snoop in other countries like Russia and claim they aren't our craft.

I also think they tied this guy who really saw these craft with other government people to take us off the trail of military technology.. so we believe it is alien tech..

Broncos4tw
03-26-2012, 09:53 AM
DThe guy talking about witnessing the saucer test is surrounded by people who worked at military bases who say they saw flying saucers disable nuke sites.

This is disinfo IMO. The original purpose of of the first saucer made by the Nazis was the foo fighters.. these were small little things that would fly up to allied aircraft and try to disable them electronically.

This is what our own military is doing with our "saucers" we use them for reconaissance looking for nuke sites and bases and possibly to disable them the way the foo fighters did aircraft. We got this idea from the Nazi foo fighters and applied it to nukes..

We did this so we could snoop in other countries like Russia and claim they aren't our craft.

I also think they tied this guy who really saw these craft with other government people to take us off the trail of military technology.. so we believe it is alien tech..

Ha!

Great stuff.. do you just make this up as you go along? So the foo fighters of course, were reported by all sides, not just the U.S. They were not saucers, they were orbs. They never tried to "electronically disable planes." Where did you dig up that hilarious gem? The only decent recorded UFO report where a UFO disabled electronics and weapons on a jet was in Tehran in 1976 - a very credible sighting by the way.

Missile tests and nuclear sites reporting UFO activity and subsequent power outages are actually not uncommon - but the majority of (at least reported) cases were on U.S. bases. We are pretty stupid if we keep turning off our own nukes.

There was never proof that the Nazi's created anything saucer-like that could fly. They did experiment with oddly-shaped craft. Most of them never left the ground.

As far as your "eyes being opened" (the usual terminology used by conspiracy folks who believe everything fed them).. well, there is a point where you open your eyes and ears so wide, that your brains leak out. I think this has happened to you. Just because it's far-fetched and on youtube doesn't make it fact. You folks talk about "sheeple," but the sheeple is you. You accept all, and can't use your brain to separate the wheat from the chafe.

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 10:37 AM

One of it's main purposes was to show the solstices and equinox. In that Pyramid documentary it also shows that the Pyramids were designed to create a shadow in one of the 8 sides of the pyramid during the equinox..

You don't think the ancient greeks knew how to add, subtract, multiply and divide? That is all that machine does - there is nothing revolutionary in doing integer operations, these are the same people who worked out logarithms, exponentials, harmonics, trig and a host of other much more impressive mathematics.

Several viking tombs, the stone henge, a temple in Afghanistan and many other buildings through the ages were build to cast shadows in a specific way on the equinox or solstice. These phenomena are easy to observe with a stick in the ground and since they repeat every damn year you only need to do it once.

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 10:47 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about.. I was not into any of this before.. it took something incredible for me to see that any of this stuff was real. And once you fall in the rabbit hole there is no going back.. your mind becomes open and you see so many things the way they are.

Do you realize that that book I mentioned called The Hunt for Zero Point was written by one of the most well respected aviation writers? He was the editor of Janes Defence magazine... this is a guy who has his finger on the pulse of the military aviation industry and who likely has inside info we could only dream of...

Not to mention that I researched the things in his book such as Viktor Schauberger and TTBrown and these guys work totally verifies each other

I think you misunderstand what scientific verification is. 2 works can never verify each other, 1 work can verify another work, but not vice versa - that would be circular argumentation which is logically wrong.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 10:57 AM
You don't think the ancient greeks knew how to add, subtract, multiply and divide? That is all that machine does - there is nothing revolutionary in doing integer operations, these are the same people who worked out logarithms, exponentials, harmonics, trig and a host of other much more impressive mathematics.

Several viking tombs, the stone henge, a temple in Afghanistan and many other buildings through the ages were build to cast shadows in a specific way on the equinox or solstice. These phenomena are easy to observe with a stick in the ground and since they repeat every damn year you only need to do it once.

That's like saying that the Greeks could have made PCs because there is nothing revolutionary about doing integer operations. Or like saying a caveman could make a swiss watch because all they do is tell the time.. :)

As for the solstices etc yes it's common but this stuff is deeply used in these occult secret societies..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:02 AM
I think you misunderstand what scientific verification is. 2 works can never verify each other, 1 work can verify another work, but not vice versa - that would be circular argumentation which is logically wrong.

Viktor Schauberger's work was witnessed by eye witnesses who have testified to see it work.

The B-2 bomber was documented as working the same way Schauberger said his electrogravitic devices work...

Here you have 2 completely unrelated people working independently that have their work proven to be effective.. and the Pyramid is a third instance of this happening..

I don'rt know what you call it.. scientific or not I don't need a brick wall to fall on me.. :D

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 11:05 AM
That's like saying that the Greeks could have made PCs because there is nothing revolutionary about doing integer operations. Or like saying a caveman could make a swiss watch because all they do is tell the time.. :)

As for the solstices etc yes it's common but this stuff is deeply used in these occult secret societies..

Yes, because clearly inventing electricity, semiconductors and electromagnetism is just as hard as making gears.....

God, you really are is stupid as you sound.

Solstices were tracked by all societies, secret or not - I am not sure if you have ever seen one, but they are quite spectacular and difficult to miss.

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Viktor Schauberger's work was witnessed by eye witnesses who have testified to see it work.

The B-2 bomber was documented as working the same way Schauberger said his electrogravitic devices work...

Here you have 2 completely unrelated people working independently that have their work proven to be effective.. and the Pyramid is a third instance of this happening..

I don'rt know what you call it.. scientific or not I don't need a brick wall to fall on me.. :D

I have been a few magic shows, I have seen a car disappear out of thin air with my own eyes, that doesn't mean it happened. I have seen water pass through a solid table.

Eye witness accounts are the least reliable form of evidence known to man, there are a million and one ways to manipulate it.

The B-2 works by using 4 GE made jet engines and relying on Bernoulli's principle to generate lift by reducing the air pressure of air going over the craft compared to air passing under, this generates an upwards force. It is very basic flow mechanics.

I have never seen the pyramids float, I have never seen them do anything other than sit there, not sure how that proves anything.

bendog
03-26-2012, 11:13 AM
It's a shame Mel Gibson alienated everyone, because this could have been a great movie. I mean, we got pyramids, science fiction, insanity and it makes the Jews look really bad for lying

razorwire77
03-26-2012, 11:16 AM
It's a shame Mel Gibson alienated everyone, because this could have been a great movie. I mean, we got pyramids, science fiction, insanity and it makes the Jews look really bad for lying

All that's missing is calling a female cop Sugar T its, Celtic war makeup and FREEEDOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

bronco militia
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM
TLDR

Karenin
03-26-2012, 11:21 AM
wtfisthis****.jpg

Why are people even engaging this retard? At least religious people can hold on to their "faith" when presented with mountains of scientific evidence, this ****ing moron is talking about **** that was debunked thousands of years ago, or never even accepted by the scientific community in the first place. And why am I not surprised that baja is the only retard dumb enough to actually agree with this moron.

RaiderH8r
03-26-2012, 11:21 AM
All that's missing is calling a female cop Sugar T its, Celtic war makeup and FREEEDOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

Sugar tits would be awesome. Of course it would totally kill my productivity and my diet and I'd probably get the beetis but other than that, bring'em on!

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 11:25 AM

You weren't into any of this before? What do you mean by that? What is the basis for your understanding of science?

Gort
03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
What is the basis for your understanding of science?

Vegas is laying 2:1 odds that his answer is "the X Files TV show".

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
You weren't into any of this before? What do you mean by that? What is the basis for your understanding of science?

I wasn't into "conspiracy theories" it took something amazing for me to break through and see that there is a whole world we aren't aware of... I have had a deep interest in science my whole life but I am self taught so to speak.. I think that helps me though because our system of education is meant to cause people not to think.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:45 AM
I have been a few magic shows, I have seen a car disappear out of thin air with my own eyes, that doesn't mean it happened. I have seen water pass through a solid table.

Eye witness accounts are the least reliable form of evidence known to man, there are a million and one ways to manipulate it.

The B-2 works by using 4 GE made jet engines and relying on Bernoulli's principle to generate lift by reducing the air pressure of air going over the craft compared to air passing under, this generates an upwards force. It is very basic flow mechanics.

I have never seen the pyramids float, I have never seen them do anything other than sit there, not sure how that proves anything.

Regarding the B-2.. the military admitted to a part of the purpose of it's technology that was a by product of TTownsend Brown's proposed electrogravitic-antigravy craft..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message907287/pg1

If you study TTBrown and Viktor Schauber and the stories around them you see it is definitive evidence their tech worked.. if you study the actual science of how they said they worked they are identical.. and there is enough circumstantial evidence to show that it did work and the government hid this tech in both accounts.

Also, the pyramid shows the exact same tell tell signs in the way it is designed.. the pyramid doesn't float.. but a free standing structure in the pyramid does... it uses electrogravitics to create a gravity force to propel the particles AND to allow the whole kings chamber to resonate and create an electrical charge... again.. if you study this tech you see that the finger prints are there.. there is piezo electric granite that holds this charge.. Ed Leedskalnin's coral castles works identically.... the stones he moved were made of coral which also has ground quartz in them as did the the stones in the pyramid.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Yes, because clearly inventing electricity, semiconductors and electromagnetism is just as hard as making gears.....

God, you really are is stupid as you sound.

Solstices were tracked by all societies, secret or not - I am not sure if you have ever seen one, but they are quite spectacular and difficult to miss.

I think the problem is that you have not done the same research I have.. if you had you would see the significance of this more clearly. Whan I talk about bits and pieces you can't see the full picture. I have done a lot of research and trying to explain it all in such a limited form is impossible.

As for the antikythera mechanism the tech was out of place in the epoch it said it should be in.. sure.. they COULD do it then but it doesn't fit in with what was known about the time.. not unlike some secret tech found in our time. And there is much more evidence to show why this is... secret societies withholding this kind of tech from the masses...

Chris
03-26-2012, 11:53 AM
http://www.smixe.com/images/gallery/gif/something_weird.gif

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 12:27 PM
I wasn't into "conspiracy theories" it took something amazing for me to break through and see that there is a whole world we aren't aware of... I have had a deep interest in science my whole life but I am self taught so to speak.. I think that helps me though because our system of education is meant to cause people not to think.

You taught yourself physics? What level did you get to?

BroncoBen
03-26-2012, 12:31 PM
But I wanted to give a gift in the wake of it all... kind of a peace offering for being annoying. I was simply trying to enlighten people who had been brainwashed by the anti-Tebow media and ignorant talking heads.

Well that is good way to start a post... 'enlighten' people about being 'brainwashed'.. okay.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 12:35 PM
You taught yourself physics? What level did you get to?

Not in physics specifically.. just in science in general... I have participated in a lot of discussions related to physics..

I am just terrible with math.. that is what always kept me from going forward with a formal education in science.

I don't mean to sound like I am tooting my own horn but I truly believe that if I had had a better introduction to math at a young age I could have reached the highest levels in a science career. People who have reached these levels that I have talked to have said they are amazed by me ability to understand this kind of subject matter...

Einstein was a very strong right brained person who didn't like algebra when he was younger.. I am very right brain dominant.. this is my guess why I have this aptitude. Most scientists are said to be left brain dominant...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Well that is good way to start a post... 'enlighten' people about being 'brainwashed'.. okay.

It's not their fault.. it's the medias fault.. nothing wrong with being enlightened.. we could all use that.

Gort
03-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Not in physics specifically.. just in science in general... I have participated in a lot of discussions related to physics..

I am just terrible with math.. that is what always kept me from going forward with a formal education in science.

I don't mean to sound like I am tooting my own horn but I truly believe that if I had had a better introduction to math at a young age I could have reached the highest levels in a science career. People who have reached these levels that I have talked to have said they are amazed by me ability to understand this kind of subject matter...

Einstein was a very strong right brained person who didn't like algebra when he was younger.. I am very right brain dominant.. this is my guess why I have this aptitude. Most scientists are said to be left brain dominant...

your posts are either an elaborate psychological experiment being conducted by TJ on the members of this site, or you're coocoo for cocopuffs. either/or. no other option.

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 12:44 PM

I just don't know what to say dude. Trying to understand the subject matter you're looking at without a real education in science and history is like trying to understand French culture and history without knowing French. You're way off base dude, your conclusions aren't based on your own reasoning, but that of others. Scientists aren't brainwashed. Part of education is understanding the history of science and why we have come to the conclusions we have made. You've never received that basis, and until you do you'll continue floundering in the deep end of the pool. You have a healthy skepticism, but you're skeptical of the wrong things.

You think you are gaining knowledge and wisdom, but what you have is cheaply gained. Yours is a castle built on sand, it won't last.

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Let me put it this way.

When I was a freshman in college (and smoking a lot of weed), I was ALL ABOUT previous human civilizations. I looked around me and thought, "How could we be so advanced? In 4000 years we have gone from cities with mud walls to landing on the moon and supercomputers." I was CONVINCED, I read all the books related to it and thought I knew something everyone else didn't.

And then I read the research. The REAL research. Hundreds of years of painstaking effort by thousands of scientists. I understood the process of human development. It's all there, if you want to see it.

It's the difference between WANTING something to be true, and actually having the balls to see what is THERE, not what you WANT to be there. I can relate to you in a way, I see a bit of myself in you. The BEST thing for you would be to get a real education. Read the research.

No one is trying to brainwash you. There are no secret societies blocking the true information. Humans are not that clever.

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Regarding the B-2.. the military admitted to a part of the purpose of it's technology that was a by product of TTownsend Brown's proposed electrogravitic-antigravy craft..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message907287/pg1

If you study TTBrown and Viktor Schauber and the stories around them you see it is definitive evidence their tech worked.. if you study the actual science of how they said they worked they are identical.. and there is enough circumstantial evidence to show that it did work and the government hid this tech in both accounts.

Also, the pyramid shows the exact same tell tell signs in the way it is designed.. the pyramid doesn't float.. but a free standing structure in the pyramid does... it uses electrogravitics to create a gravity force to propel the particles AND to allow the whole kings chamber to resonate and create an electrical charge... again.. if you study this tech you see that the finger prints are there.. there is piezo electric granite that holds this charge.. Ed Leedskalnin's coral castles works identically.... the stones he moved were made of coral which also has ground quartz in them as did the the stones in the pyramid.

No.

The B-2 uses a charged wing to reduce radar signature. If they wanted to create a capacitor they wouldn't eject negative ions in the exhaust, they would charge the trailing edge of the wing. If they truly used a high-kappa dielectric and the voltages reported in your link, they would need an nuclear reactor on board to generate enough energy to feed the system.

Piezo electric elements do nothing when static, nothing at all in fact, they are electrically neutral and hold no charge whatsoever.

Rohirrim
03-26-2012, 12:51 PM

It's never too late. Go here: http://www.khanacademy.org/

It's free. Enjoy.

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 12:52 PM
If you want answers to some of your questions, go here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience

Ask them. Speak to the experts in their respective fields. You might be surprised how valid and simple some of the answers really are.

maher_tyler
03-26-2012, 12:52 PM
This thread is pure gold!!

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 12:54 PM
No.

The B-2 uses a charged wing to reduce radar signature. If they wanted to create a capacitor they wouldn't eject negative ions in the exhaust, they would charge the trailing edge of the wing. If they truly used a high-kappa dielectric and the voltages reported in your link, they would need an nuclear reactor on board to generate enough energy to feed the system.

Piezo electric elements do nothing when static, nothing at all in fact, they are electrically neutral and hold no charge whatsoever.

Yeah... that's totally what I was going to say.

Piezo electric elements and high-kappa dielectric. Stuff.

JJG
03-26-2012, 12:55 PM
peace offering accepted. that was a good couple hours wasted at work. You are nothing short of entertaining, my friend, and always good for lol's. anyways, I've now met my crazy quota for the day. back to work i guess

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 12:58 PM
I think the problem is that you have not done the same research I have.. if you had you would see the significance of this more clearly. Whan I talk about bits and pieces you can't see the full picture. I have done a lot of research and trying to explain it all in such a limited form is impossible.

As for the antikythera mechanism the tech was out of place in the epoch it said it should be in.. sure.. they COULD do it then but it doesn't fit in with what was known about the time.. not unlike some secret tech found in our time. And there is much more evidence to show why this is... secret societies withholding this kind of tech from the masses...

1. I have done much much more research than you have in physics, I have in fact done much more research than you ever will.

2. Gears were known in ancient greece, as was math. They used gears for torture, they used them to make catapults and balistas, they used them to make hoisting equipments.

3. There is nothing secret about a calculator on a merchant ship, math and philosophy was taught on street corners and in schools. I have access to several CT and MRI scanners as well as 10 linear accelerators whenever I want, do you? That doesn't mean I part of a secret society, just means they are relevant to my work. I don't have access to a combine harvester, a helicopter or a jetski, doesn't mean they are techs being withheld from the masses. It turns out very few people need a calculator that can chart solar eclipses, I bet most people in ancient greece would prefer a goat, a wheel of cheese or some olives over a calculator if given the choice.

4. Do you understand QCD? I have a PhD in physics and I don't, doesn't mean it is being withheld from me, just means I don't get it - I bet it is the same for you.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 12:59 PM
your posts are either an elaborate psychological experiment being conducted by TJ on the members of this site, or you're coocoo for cocopuffs. either/or. no other option.

All truth goes through three phases...

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Let me put it this way.

When I was a freshman in college (and smoking a lot of weed), I was ALL ABOUT previous human civilizations. I looked around me and thought, "How could we be so advanced? In 4000 years we have gone from cities with mud walls to landing on the moon and supercomputers." I was CONVINCED, I read all the books related to it and thought I knew something everyone else didn't.

And then I read the research. The REAL research. Hundreds of years of painstaking effort by thousands of scientists. I understood the process of human development. It's all there, if you want to see it.

It's the difference between WANTING something to be true, and actually having the balls to see what is THERE, not what you WANT to be there. I can relate to you in a way, I see a bit of myself in you. The BEST thing for you would be to get a real education. Read the research.

No one is trying to brainwash you. There are no secret societies blocking the true information. Humans are not that clever.

I have always loved how so many people can convince themselves that they and only they can see through schemes and deceptions so elaborate they elude every great thinker and investigator.

I really do think that in the interest of man-kind these people with their superior critical thinking skills should form a crime fighting ring, I mean givent he complexity and magnitude of schemes they can see through, they should be able to solve crimes in a heartbeat - and if not, I am sure there is a youtube video about it.

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 01:03 PM
I lold

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 01:04 PM
4. Do you understand QCD? I have a PhD in physics and I don't, doesn't mean it is being withheld from me, just means I don't get it - I bet it is the same for you.

The point is the most incredible developments we achieve are documented..

Why wasn't the antikythera mechanism documented? Why is there no natural progression of devices in a timeline.. it doesn't fit..

It's possible it was just some wondrous one-off device but unlikely... there should at least be some kind of references to it..

shalowlow
03-26-2012, 01:05 PM

But didn't you just argue a couple pages ago that even "modern" tools that the aliens or the people from Atlantis or whatever the heck you were talking about were using wouldn't survive over time? Why would you expect these tools to survive?

I didn't want to get involved in this discussion because you're either trolling (which if is the case, then you're actually brilliant, and hilarious, and should be commended) or you're a teenager and/or college student that spends all day eating mushrooms and smoking weed and having mind blowing conversations with your roommate.

The fact is, you suck at arguing. Period. End of story. It's embarrassingly bad. If you really feel what you're saying is true, then great, no one should mock you for trying to learn something and thinking outside the box. But if you really want to convince people, then spend some time learning about how people think, and how people argue.

Even if your ideas were plausible, the way that you express them and lay them out and how you refute other's aurguments is infuriating and downright insulting to most learned people and will never convince anyone.

edit: cleaning up some grammar...

Houshyamama
I have always loved how so many people can convince themselves that they and only they can see through schemes and deceptions so elaborate they elude every great thinker and investigator.

I really do think that in the interest of man-kind these people with their superior critical thinking skills should form a crime fighting ring, I mean givent he complexity and magnitude of schemes they can see through, they should be able to solve crimes in a heartbeat - and if not, I am sure there is a youtube video about it.

It's intoxicating really, to give into the thought that you know something everyone else doesn't. But I had no proof, no evidence, just the belief that it was true. I was a kid and had sought out no real knowledge of the past at that time. It's an easy trap to fall into.

Lev Vyvanse
1. I have done much much more research than you have in physics, I have in fact done much more research than you ever will.

2. Gears were known in ancient greece, as was math. They used gears for torture, they used them to make catapults and balistas, they used them to make hoisting equipments.

3. There is nothing secret about a calculator on a merchant ship, math and philosophy was taught on street corners and in schools. I have access to several CT and MRI scanners as well as 10 linear accelerators whenever I want, do you? That doesn't mean I part of a secret society, just means they are relevant to my work. I don't have access to a combine harvester, a helicopter or a jetski, doesn't mean they are techs being withheld from the masses. It turns out very few people need a calculator that can chart solar eclipses, I bet most people in ancient greece would prefer a goat, a wheel of cheese or some olives over a calculator if given the choice.

He didn't mean real research. He meant he googles stuff ALOT. Maybe if you googled as much **** as he has it would all become clear.

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 01:08 PM
But didn't you just argue a couple pages ago that even "modern" tools that the aliens or the people from Atlantis or whatever the heck you were talking about were using wouldn't survive over time? Why would you expect these tools to survive?

I didn't want to get involved in this discussion because you're either trolling (which if is the case, then you're actually brilliant, and hilarious, and should be commended) or you're teenager and/or college student that spends all day eating mushrooms and smoking weed and having mind blowing conversations with your roommate.

The fact is, you suck at arguing. Period. End of story. It's embarrassingly bad. If you really feel what you're saying is true, then great, no one should mock you for trying to learn something and thinking outside the box. But if you really want to convince people, then spend some time learning about how people think, and how people argue.

Even if your ideas were plausible, the way that you express them and lay them out and how your refute other's aurguments is infuriating and downright insulting to most learned people and will never convince anyone.

I thought this was the case at first, but he's put so much time into it. That would be one dedicated troll.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 01:17 PM
No.

Get the book Secrets of Antigravity propulsion by Paul LaViolette.. he shows that TTBrown documented all of this work.. he proposed the craft that the B-2 was based on. It's all there.. I kid you not.. it's INCREDIBLE>. and TTBrown's work is independently verified by another scientist in Schauberger at the exact same time... his work can be read about in depth in books by Callum Coats..

Here is a declassified government document showing that the government was working on TTBrown's tech and that it was going to revolutionize the aviation industry..

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

That's the whole point.. it's isn't static. It;s being vibrated by shockwaves created by a hydraulic pump driven by the waters of the nile.

This is what gets the process started.. vibrating the quartz granite above the King's chamber.. the hydraulic ram pump in the lower portion of the pyramid is also used to send a vortex of hydrogen through the kings chamber.. aided by the electrogravitic effect created by the sonic shockwave.. they are driving each other and feeding each other until the rate and forces get so high it is creating a standing wave in the king's chamber essentially creating a reflex Klystron tube powered by electrogravitics...

Gort
03-26-2012, 01:19 PM
It's intoxicating really, to give into the thought that you know something everyone else doesn't. But I had no proof, no evidence, just the belief that it was true. I was a kid and had sought out no real knowledge of the past at that time. It's an easy trap to fall into.

i know something the rest of you don't, but there are secret societies preventing me from telling you. damned secret societies!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/185/885/SANDCASTLES.png

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 01:28 PM

No.. because the pyramids were built much much further back than is believed. If they were built when people say they were they should be still be around or documented. They should have some oral history at least.. some lineage of this technology... it's not there..

I didn't want to get involved in this discussion because you're either trolling (which if is the case, then you're actually brilliant, and hilarious, and should be commended) or you're a teenager and/or college student that spends all day eating mushrooms and smoking weed and having mind blowing conversations with your roommate.

Neither.. have you read the whole thread?

Give me some hints.. I will readily admit I am not the best at conveying my thoughts.. I thought I had a fool proof way of showing people this is legit.. I over estimated people's analytic ability,,, to really do this justice I would have to write a book or several books.. I was just hoping I could give people enough info to be willing to explore this more and find their own answers..

Even if your ideas were plausible, the way that you express them and lay them out and how you refute other's aurguments is infuriating and downright insulting to most learned people and will never convince anyone.

edit: cleaning up some grammar...

Doing my best.... that's all I can say. I think videos are th best way to introduce people.. reading a long explanation is tough for most people to sit through unless they know the payoff is worth it..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 01:29 PM
He didn't mean real research. He meant he googles stuff ALOT. Maybe if you googled as much **** as he has it would all become clear.

Books and the internet don't qualify as research?

Rohirrim
03-26-2012, 01:44 PM
I think I've figured out who MacGruder really is:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/GuardConvoy/ancient-aliens-guy-600w.jpg

oubronco
03-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Rev was right he's Batshyt Crazy

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 01:48 PM
aided by the electrogravitic effect created by the sonic shockwave

I lold again

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 01:50 PM
I think I've figured out who MacGruder really is:

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/GuardConvoy/ancient-aliens-guy-600w.jpg[img]

Don't insult Giorgio like that.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 01:54 PM
I lold again

You really have nothing to laugh about.. you were owned as much as humanly possible the last time we went through this..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 01:59 PM

its actually incredibly frustrating... and you are projecting...

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 02:05 PM
You really have nothing to laugh about.. you were owned as much as humanly possible the last time we went through this..

...only in your deluded mind. Which is precisely what you're reminding everyone of now.

I was but the first to mock and make you look like a fool. But judging from this thread and so many others, I certainly won't be the last.

Enjoy your Jets forums. I will miss you.

bendog
03-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Hold the phone. Forget Mel Gibson, who is toxic at best. Jodie Foster's the only person left alive who will work with him, and Beaver was .... well you know the joke about how many saw Foster's beaver.

But how about Kurt Russell? I mean say we find this giant stone ring that frankly is sort of wierd how it has these hiroglyphic things on it, that lead Russell to a location in the desert, and then he goes into a pyrimid and enters into a whole different parallel world with a God, Ra, who is actually an alien .....

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 02:13 PM

Googling nutjobs on the internet is not research it is entertainment.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:16 PM
...only in your deluded mind. Which is precisely what you're reminding everyone of now.

I was but the first to mock and make you look like a fool. But judging from this thread and so many others, I certainly won't be the last.

Enjoy your Jets forums. I will miss you.

talk about delusions... lol you had to start another thread to try to hide the utter ownage... and then got called on that ta boot...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Googling nutjobs on the internet is not research it is entertainment.

the wright brothers were likely called nutjobs too... people on the fringe usually are... but sometimes they are right...

Requiem
03-26-2012, 02:20 PM
MacGruder failed.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
MacGruder failed.

you're projecting...

TheReverend
talk about delusions... lol you had to start another thread to try to hide the utter ownage... and then got called on that ta boot...

http://menversus.com/images/bertstare.jpg

broncosteven

But mCg's dad and buddy thought they saw something they didn't understand.

I am guessing swamp gas, weather balloon or they got caught together in a lovers lane and had to make up some story to explain why they were there. Look over there officer...UFO's!

Requiem
03-26-2012, 02:26 PM
you're projecting...

MacGruder, how old are you?

24champ
03-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Here's some entertainment...watched this a couple days ago.

Ancient Aliens on Bigfoot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vv9V4bjxZGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:29 PM
But mCg's dad and buddy thought they saw something they didn't understand.

I am guessing swamp gas, weather balloon or they got caught together in a lovers lane and had to make up some story to explain why they were there. Look over there officer...UFO's!

They saw it at point blank range.. it was RIGHT next to the power lines right next to the side of the road.. they sat there watching it for several minutes.

Then to top it off he showed me the craft in a magazine NOT knowing it was the craft Lazar said he worked on. Then I go digging into Lazar's story and it is very apparent he is a disinfo agent.. and this tech is documented all through history.. the truth is coming out more and more now 50-60 years later..

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 02:32 PM
They saw it at point blank range.. it was RIGHT next to the power lines right next to the side of the rode.. they sat there watching it for several minutes.

Then to top it off he showed me the craft in a magazine NOT knowing it was the craft Lazar said he worked on. Then I go digging into Lazar's story and it is very apparent he is a disinfo agent.. and this tech is documented all through history.. the truth is coming out more and more now 50-60 years later..

I lold again.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:33 PM

You're projecting again...

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
You're projecting again...

No. That's "asking you a ****ing question".

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
I lold again.

You're projecting Rev... bigtime...

Kaylore
03-26-2012, 02:35 PM
You know what? I'm going to read the OP thusly: "Hey everyone! I know I have been crazy about Tebow, but the reason is I am actually insane. Please allow me to tell you some of my ideas it illustrate this..."

Me: "You know what MacGruder? You are indeed. All is forgiven, enjoy the Jets and God bless."

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:35 PM
No. That's "asking you a ****ing question".

You can project asking questions.. why not?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 02:36 PM
You know what? I'm going to read the OP thusly: "Hey everyone! I know I have been crazy about Tebow, but the reason is I am actually insane. Please allow me to tell you some of my ideas it illustrate this..."

Me: "You know what MacGruder? You are indeed. All is forgiven, enjoy the Jets and God bless."

Another projector..

Always remember truth is stranger than fiction...

bendog
03-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Is there any way to work in a giant maneating alligator. I mean one of those things that can swallow a human whole
http://www.ethaicd.com/img/39975.jpg

Gort
03-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Is there any way to work in a giant maneating alligator. I mean one of those things that can swallow a human whole
http://www.ethaicd.com/img/39975.jpg

gator? no. croc? yes.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/monday-motivate-21.jpg

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 03:14 PM
They saw it at point blank range.. it was RIGHT next to the power lines right next to the side of the road.. they sat there watching it for several minutes.

Let me guess, it was a cigar shaped object with a bulbus knob on one end and a sack on the other and after oscillating back and forth repeatedly it spewed smaller white crafts out in all directions at tremendous speed on to the inside of their car windshield and dashboard.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 03:17 PM
BTW back in reality I am watching Apollo 13 with my 4 year old on Showtime. Sadly no Aliens but Gene is portrayed by Ed Harris.

Gort
03-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Let me guess, it was a cigar shaped object with a bulbus knob on one end and a sack on the other and after oscillating back and forth repeatedly it spewed smaller white crafts out in all directions at tremendous speed on to the inside of their car windshield and dashboard.

/end thread

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/turn-out-that-light-1332694803-97911.gif?w=400&h=605

Hulamau
03-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Fixed it for ya!

Believe it or not.. dramatic global warming... the pyramids are designed to match the orion constellation in 10500 BC. This was the end of the last ice age there was also a dramatic drop in cosmic rays at this time.. this ties into the purpose of the great pyramid...

The great pyramid had at least two functions that I am projecting about like crazy out of my LSD-laden mind and the one truth I know for certain is that I know NOTHING at all for certain..

1. produced cosmic rays in my very warped and labile imagination to prevent climate change ...

2. transmute elements on a large scale.. elements were placed in the "sarcophagus" in the "kings chamber".

It was never a sarcaphagus ... and wasn't a kings chamber, but don't mind me as Im talking strictly out of my own arse .. I mean 'King's Chamber' ... as usual

Hulamau
03-26-2012, 03:24 PM

He's either a very immature 12 or a Bat Shiat crazy adult .. pick your poison!

bendog
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM
BTW back in reality I am watching Apollo 13 with my 4 year old on Showtime. Sadly no Aliens but Gene is portrayed by Ed Harris.

A good movie. I should make my 16 year old watch it. It conveyed the terror and courage the people must have felt with an understatement that was probably very close to what occurred. And of course the fire and Apollo I was still in people's minds.

And the shuttels

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 03:27 PM

Is this supposed to be in reference to something?

Hulamau
03-26-2012, 03:31 PM
the wright brothers were likely called nutjobs too... people on the fringe usually are... but sometimes they are right...

On rare occasions they turn out to be right but in those cases in hind sight there is solidity and depth to their thesis and logic... In the vast majority of cases when people are deemed Bat Shiat crazy, they are exactly that!

And in your case dear MacGruder ...its a slam dunk!

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_VsLF2fGpU

Notice what is at the bottom of the red "vector"... the negative black image triangle.. could it be in reference to a pyramid?

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCn5iApYw4TOXf1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FI_VsLF2fGpU%2 Fhqdefault.jpg

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 03:39 PM
On rare occasions they turn out to be right but in those cases in hind sight there is solidity and depth to their thesis and logic... In the vast majority of cases when people are deemed Bat Shiat crazy, they are exactly that!

How do you know? Do you want that to be true?

Requiem
03-26-2012, 03:39 PM
MacGruder, project a dick in your mouth fool. Maybe it will get you to stop talking.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 03:47 PM

There is in mine too.. you just can't see it because I can't explain it all to you in such a short period of time..

I am trying to give you clues... very very big clues..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 03:47 PM
MacGruder, project a dick in your mouth fool. Maybe it will get you to stop talking.

You're rejecting...

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 04:02 PM
A good movie. I should make my 16 year old watch it. It conveyed the terror and courage the people must have felt with an understatement that was probably very close to what occurred. And of course the fire and Apollo I was still in people's minds.

And the shuttels

You should, seeing my 4 year old boys eyes light up when the parachutes deploy was a big lift especially after the soul sucking in this thread.

I am still mad that they put Gene in his white splash down vest at the start of the mission, he only wore white vests on splash down days. Other than that it is always fun to see a movie portraying the epic events of one Gene Kranz.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Is this supposed to be in reference to something?

Unidentified flying objects.

Bronco Yoda
03-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Didn't read thread...

But everyone knows that Pyramids were power plants. They beamed up energy to power an Alien mother ship. Tebow (in a previous life) built these to power his ship that was orbiting in low orbit. This allowed him to extract large sums of Gold. That's why Tebow has returned... that's why the gold prices have gone through the roof. It's no coincidence. Teeb's has come back to take the rest of our damn gold!!!!!!!!

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Didn't read thread...

But everyone knows that Pyramids were power plants. They beamed up energy to power an Alien mother ship. Tebow (in a previous life) built these to power his ship that was orbiting in low orbit. This allowed him to extract large sums of Gold. That's why Tebow has returned... that's why the gold prices have gone through the roof. It's no coincidence. Teeb's has come back to take the rest of our damn gold!!!!!!!!

Coincidence that the Mayan calendar ends with the return of Tebow? I think not thought there is tons of disinformation about it and stuff.

Just trust me, I have seen things.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Coincidence that the Mayan calendar ends with the return of Tebow? I think not thought there is tons of disinformation about it and stuff.

We mock what we don't understand...

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 04:15 PM

Not buying it. Too "first person".

Come back when it was your father that has "seen things" and relayed them to you one night in a drunken haze.

Bronco Yoda
03-26-2012, 04:16 PM
broncosteven-

I was going to mention that also... but didn't want to freak people out. Elway knows the entire truth but is lying to all of us about it.

Rex is really a Lizard king. Tebow is going home...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Not buying it. Too "first person".

Come back when it was your father that has "seen things" and relayed them to you one night in a drunken haze.

Strawman.. he has talked about this incident since it happened.. told my mom about it when they first met.. he's dead serious about it..

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 04:29 PM
"Gee, you're beautiful. Did I ever tell you about the time I was out alone on the road in a car with this guy and we saw a flying saucer? I'm dead serious."

"Take me now."

Broncos4tw
03-26-2012, 04:33 PM
We mock what we don't understand...

Unfortunately, you don't understand a lot of things. You are the typical conspiracy theorist I see on many sites. Consider: any one far-fetched idea -might- be true. But typically, a rational, mundane explanation ends up being the correct answer. And then you have folks like yourself - ALL farfetched are undeniable FACT. Without real proof.. ignoring any gaps in logic if they don't fit your theory. And you are too blind to even see what you are buying into. ALL ideas are rational to you, no matter what actual factual data is produced.

You've crossed that proverbial line.

Perhaps one day, you'll put a foot back into reality, and try to approach all these stories with unbiased reasoning and healthy skepticism, instead of assuming the most outlandish theory is always the correct one. I believe several things that many people think are ridiculous. But I am unbiased in my thinking, and don't let my fear of the mundane cloud my judgement. You want to live in a world of fantasy, where everything is disinfo agents, NWO, and evil governments. Life is actually simpler than you think it is. Try to get a grip on reality.. 'cause right now, you don't have one.

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 04:37 PM
"Daddy, we learned about ancient Egypt in class today! They built the pyramids!"

"Haha, oh son... the ancient Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, they merely found them there, much like modern cultures. The pyramids were actually built by a much older, much more mysterious and advanced race of beings that is carefully protected by secret societies. Their purpose is beyond the imagination of any current thinker or scientist."

".....that's not what my teacher said."

"Remember what I told you about truth, son? Three phases. Your teacher is merely projecting again. I've warned you about that."

"........"

"Come sit on daddy's lap and he'll tell you about the saucer one more time."

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 04:45 PM
You guys forget I am not the only one to come to these same conclusions..

This is a big reason why I took this so seriously and looked into these subjects more closely..

I came to these same conclusions and then found more and more respectable people seeing the same exact things which indicated it was accurate.. then you keep looking and see more and more evidence supporting it all around...

I don't blame you guys for being skeptical though.. I was too..

Broncos4tw
03-26-2012, 04:51 PM

This is a big reason why I took this so seriously and looked into these subjects more closely..

I came to these same conclusions and then found more and more respectable people seeing the same exact things which indicated it was accurate.. then you keep looking and see more and more evidence supporting it all around...

You didn't "come to these conclusions." Who are you trying to fool? You watched a bunch of youtube videos, and listened to some of the more outlandish theories on conspiracy sites, and sucked it up like a dry sponge. You didn't dig a single fact up yourself. You did no research. You read others research. Get a grip on reality man.

gyldenlove
03-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Have you guys seen this?

Notice what is at the bottom of the red "vector"... the negative black image triangle.. could it be in reference to a pyramid?

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCn5iApYw4TOXf1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FI_VsLF2fGpU%2 Fhqdefault.jpg

The first one is from the NASA logo although it is not on black background, but on blue and whiet. The 2nd one is from the now defunct Soviet program.

The european space agency, the chinese space agency and the russian space agency don't have any of those symbols or nothing like it.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 04:56 PM
You didn't "come to these conclusions." Who are you trying to fool? You watched a bunch of youtube videos, and listened to some of the more outlandish theories on conspiracy sites, and sucked it up like a dry sponge. You didn't dig a single fact up yourself. You did no research. You read others research. Get a grip on reality man.

You are dead wrong... I took in all kinds of info but came to my own conclusions. Then when I came to these conclusions and found others that had came to the same bizarre conclusions I found more and more info all around to support it.. info that others didn't even understand..

If I listened to everyone else I WOULD believe this was all aliens.. because that is precisely what "they" are trying to get us to believe..

Rohirrim
03-26-2012, 05:05 PM
I think it was the Bilderburg Group that built the pyramids. Originally, they were the masons. Get it? Masons? Stone blocks? The connection is obvious.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 05:12 PM

Marginally more respectable dudes like this:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTcyMTU3NDMzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUzNTIwNA@@._ V1._SX640_SY432_.jpg

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
I think it was the Bilderburg Group that built the pyramids. Originally, they were the masons. Get it? Masons? Stone blocks? The connection is obvious.

The Masons did originate in Egypt.. they are the ones keeping this tech secret...

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 05:15 PM
The Masons did originate in Egypt.. they are the ones keeping this tech secret...

:spit:

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 05:16 PM
If they had the tech to create a particle accelerator, why did they build it out of stone?

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 05:17 PM

I thought it was the Alantiains?

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Books and the internet don't qualify as research?

No, that's not research. That's a literature review.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 05:18 PM
If they had the tech to create a particle accelerator, why did they build it out of stone?

Duh because with their Anti-gravity fields they could levate 2-10 ton stones that are way heavier than todays 2-10 ton stones.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 05:20 PM
I thought it was the Alantiains?

The Masons are the ones carrying on the Atlanteans knowledge.. though they are probably decoding it continually... rediscovering these things as we become more sophisticated ourselves.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 05:21 PM
No, that's not research. That's a literature review.

So you can't do research on the internet? lol

coocooo

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 05:23 PM
So you can't do research on the internet? lol

coocooo

Like people have told you before, you have a high school understanding of scientific research.

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Like people have told you before, you have a high school understanding of scientific research.

You greatly overstate his understanding of scientific research.

razorwire77
03-26-2012, 05:27 PM
The Masons are the ones carrying on the Atlanteans knowledge.. though they are probably decoding it continually... rediscovering these things as we become more sophisticated ourselves.

I think it's actually the Illuminati that are carrying the Atlantean's knowledge and secretly revealing said knowledge cryptically through hip-hop .

We're through the looking glass here people.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 05:28 PM

I think it was because they were transmuting elements.. so if you make it out of metal or use metal it could cause problems.. but I also think that it is possible that the Atlanteans originated in an area where there was little metal.. so they became masters of stone work They used what was available.

But Ed Leedskalnin also built his coral castle out of stone.. and the stones in the pyramids also have an electrogravitic effect.. so they could use the same antigravity effect leeskalnin used to make working with all that stone easier..

From what I have seen they may also have a method of softening stone somehow.. on a molecular level. It appears some related tech was used on 9-11 and this tech turned those buildings into dust...they cut stone at Giza and other sites all around the world like it was butter..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 05:31 PM

And I am being accused of spreading bull****.. lol

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 05:32 PM
You greatly overstate his understanding of scientific research.

And you greatly overstate yourself.. especially after being made a fool of and arguing about things like dunking the ball over the goal post...

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 05:35 PM
You know what MacGruder? I like you. You're not like the other people here on the Orange Mane. Oh no, don't get me wrong, they're fine people, good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57. Maybe kick back a cool Coors 16-ouncer. They're good fine people, MacGruder. But they don't know what the queers are doing to the soil.

You know that tsiguy96 kid - the kid who delivers twitter posts to the Orange Mane? He's a fine kid. Some of the posters say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it. Anyway, for his 10th birthday, all he wanted was a burrow owl, he keep bugging baja. "baja, get me a burrow owl. I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live". So baja breaks down and buys him a burrow owl. Anyway at 10:30 the other night I go out into my yard and there's the tsiguy96 looking up in the tree. I said, "What are you looking for?" He said, "I'm looking for my burrow owl." I say, "Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Everybody knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground! Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?!" Now MacGruder, do you think a kid like that is gonna know what the queers are doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this, about 10 years ago, the summer my oldest boy Lev Jr. died. You know that carnival that comes to town every year? Well this year it came with a ride called the Mixer. The man said "Keep your head and arms inside the mixer at all times." But Lev Jr., he was a daredevil, just like his old man. He was leaning out saying, "Hey everybody! Look at me, look at me!" POW! He was decapitated. They found his head over by the snow-cone concession. A few days after that, I open up the mail and there's a pamphlet in there, from Pueblo, Colorado. And it's addressed to Lev Jr. And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our soil?"

Now MacGruder, if you look at the soil around any large U.S. city with a big underground homosexual population - Kansas City, Missouri, perfect example. Look at the soil around Kansas City, MacGruder. You can't build on it, you can't grow anything in it. The government says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on, MacGruder. I know it's the queers. They're in it with the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians. I swear to God.

You know what MacGruder, I like you. You're not like the other people, here on the Orange Mane.

Dead Milkmen repost.

Houshyamama
03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
I think it was because they were transmuting elements.. so if you make it out of metal or use metal it could cause problems.. but I also think that it is possible that the Atlanteans originated in an area where there was little metal.. so they became masters of stone work They used what was available.

But Ed Leedskalnin also built his coral stones.. and the stones in the pyramids also have an electrogravitic effect.. so they could use the same antigravity effect leeskalnin used to make working with all that stone easier..

From what I have seen they may also have a method of softening stone somehow.. on a molecular level. It appears some related tech was used on 9-11 and this tech turned those buildings into dust...they cut stone like it was butter..

:yep: OK, have fun with that. I'm out. Later

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 05:54 PM
I confess to being pretty jealous of MacGruder's worldview. It seems pretty awesome in there, full of exciting secrets, hidden mysteries, newfangled technology, undiscovered miracles and dangerous implications.

I bet it's just like being a kid again, except everything makes perfect sense.

Gort
03-26-2012, 06:06 PM
The first one is from the NASA logo although it is not on black background, but on blue and whiet. The 2nd one is from the now defunct Soviet program.

The european space agency, the chinese space agency and the russian space agency don't have any of those symbols or nothing like it.

isn't one of those Starfleet?

http://www.java-freelance.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/spock.jpg

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I confess to being pretty jealous of MacGruder's worldview. It seems pretty awesome in there, full of exciting secrets, hidden mysteries, newfangled technology, undiscovered miracles and dangerous implications.

I bet it's just like being a kid again, except everything makes perfect sense.

If you think about it though society hasn't progressed much for the last 50-60 years.. that's by design.

Hulamau
03-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Didn't read thread...

Yes I see the MacGruder logic written all over it! Thanks Yoda for opening my eyes! :notworthy

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:19 PM
isn't one of those Starfleet?

http://www.java-freelance.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/spock.jpg

Yes.. they mentioned that in the video. Rodenbury likely knew what was really going on.

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.rense.com/general7/alchemkubrick.htm

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 06:21 PM
If you think about it though society hasn't progressed much for the last 50-60 years.. that's by design.
Yeah. You're pretty lucky the secret societies allowed us to learn about the internet, though. Otherwise you'd have never discovered all this.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Yeah. You're pretty lucky the secret societies allowed us to learn about the internet, though. Otherwise you'd have never discovered all this.

It's also great at occupying people.. just like all the other nonsense we are consumed with like sports - football - movies, TV, drugs and alcohol. They are pacifying us.

They did the same thing in ancient times with the gladiators etc. Also a way of occupying the masses and keeping them pacified.

Gort
03-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Yes.. they mentioned that in the video. Rodenbury likely knew what was really going on.

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.rense.com/general7/alchemkubrick.htm

so just to be clear,

are you saying the fictional Earth space program from the future that is part of a fictional federation of planets from the future is on the conspiracy...

- or -

...that Starfleet and the Federation really exist and are in on it?

http://www.herdofcats.ca/files/images/confused.jpg

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Did you read it?

It claims that Kubrick knew what was going on.. and it also talks a lot about the occult and their belief system

myMind
03-26-2012, 06:40 PM

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4183/computerr.jpg

to

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4351/computer2v.png

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4287/phone12q.jpg

to

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8748/phone11.jpg

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 06:43 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, society has REALLY slammed on the breaks in it's progression over the past 60 years.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 06:46 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, society has REALLY slammed on the breaks in it's progression over the past 60 years.

You are incredibly small minded... that is why it is so easy for them to get away with it..

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 06:48 PM
You are incredibly small minded... that is why it is so easy for them to get away with it..

****in A man. We were onto the answers back on the Oregon trail.

Damn near had it but Jeb and Marie died of typhoid and dysentery and the rest drowned on Snake River.

Ratboy
03-26-2012, 06:54 PM

Society hasn't progressed in 60 years... Ha!

TROLOLOL

El Jué
03-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Have you guys seen this?

Some part of this conspiracy rests on the fact that multiple space agencies are symbolized by the concept of "up"?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Some part of this conspiracy rests on the fact that multiple space agencies are symbolized by the concept of "up"?

There are a lot of other ways to symbolize space travel... also.. why hide it in other symbols?

TheReverend
03-26-2012, 07:14 PM
There are a lot of other ways to symbolize space travel... also.. why hide it in other symbols?

By other symbols you mean "an arrow point up"?

VERY VERY enigmatic...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 07:17 PM
By other symbols you mean "an arrow point up"?

VERY VERY enigmatic...

Did you even watch the video?

El Jué
03-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Off topic: I really, really liked Tebow. Great kid. I even hoped that he'd knock the Broncos out of the playoffs some fine January day.

I kinda hate that bitch now.

Shananahan
03-26-2012, 07:55 PM
It's also great at occupying people.. just like all the other nonsense we are consumed with like sports - football - movies, TV, drugs and alcohol. They are pacifying us.

They did the same thing in ancient times with the gladiators etc. Also a way of occupying the masses and keeping them pacified.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GWDZfXpsvgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 07:59 PM
It's the world that's crazy my friend.. don't kill the messenger...

hookemhess
03-26-2012, 08:04 PM
The Tebow trade really sent you off the deep end, Mac.

broncocalijohn
03-26-2012, 08:05 PM
In so late but I will contribute and say good job macgruder. When does your research paper and/or book come out? Will it outsell gaffneys many books combined or Revs upcoming book?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:10 PM
In so late but I will contribute and say good job macgruder. When does your research paper and/or book come out? Will it outsell gaffneys many books combined or Revs upcoming book?

I doubt it.. so few people understand science.. which is also by design.

If people understood science they would understand the implications of what I showed in my very first post...

If people understood science the powers that be could not have gotten away with 9-11...

This is why all these things remain on the fringe... this is why it's so easy to keep them there..

Drunk Monkey
03-26-2012, 08:19 PM
http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1104272_o.gif

Drunk Monkey
03-26-2012, 08:22 PM
http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tumblr_l98rnxdzas1qcllyho1_400.gif

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 08:23 PM

If people understood science they would understand the implications of what I showed in my very first post...

If people understood science the powers that be could not have gotten away with 9-11...

This is why all these things remain on the fringe... this is why it's so easy to keep them there..

If you understood science you wouldn't refer to 'reading books' and 'searching the internet' as 'research'.

Rohirrim
03-26-2012, 08:27 PM

Hilarious!

hookemhess
03-26-2012, 08:27 PM

I cannot begin to describe how elementary it is for you to excuse the flaws in your argument by blaming it on a larger conspiracy. At least Gaff has some intellectual honesty and will articulate why he believes what he believes. This thread is a masturbatorium of ignorance and fallacy. "Hurr durr your facts don't stand up because of the design of the system, maaaan. You just don't get it."

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:32 PM
If you understood science you wouldn't refer to 'reading books' and 'searching the internet' as 'research'.

Semantics.. don't be a ponce

hookemhess
03-26-2012, 08:34 PM
10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims. This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

A person who always says the same thing, and says it over and over again is, of course, commonly considered to be, if not a monomaniac, then at very least, a bore.

Source: http://www.urban75.org/info/conspiraloons.html

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:36 PM
I cannot begin to describe how elementary it is for you to excuse the flaws in your argument by blaming it on a larger conspiracy. At least Gaff has some intellectual honesty and will articulate why he believes what he believes. This thread is a masturbatorium of ignorance and fallacy. "Hurr durr your facts don't stand up because of the design of the system, maaaan. You just don't get it."

Basically all you just said is "un unh"

If I end up being proven right about my theories then what will be your excuse for not seeing the implications of what I have shown you?

I have yet to see an argument explaining away how the speed of light could be encoded in the great pyramid.. not just once but another time as well.. this is shown in the documentary I posted about the pyramids...

You probably haven't even read this thread or looked at the evidence presented...

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 08:37 PM

'Peer reviewed'

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:40 PM
10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

Every one of these claims could be applied to hardcore skeptics just as easily... another witch hunt...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:41 PM
'Peer reviewed' = big brother

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 08:41 PM

It's not semantics, it's fundamental principals.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:43 PM
It's not semantics, it's fundamental principals.

It is semantics.. it's nitpicking... you've lost the argument...

Lev Vyvanse
= big brother

= you have no idea. It's okay.

broncosteven
I stumbled on to Dr Strangelove on TMC today. mCg reminds me of General Jack Ripper:

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
General Jack D. Ripper: [somewhat embarassed] Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:46 PM
You are dead wrong... I took in all kinds of info but came to my own conclusions. Then when I came to these conclusions and found others that had came to the same bizarre conclusions I found more and more info all around to support it.. info that others didn't even understand..

If I listened to everyone else I WOULD believe this was all aliens.. because that is precisely what "they" are trying to get us to believe..

You found this after the physical act of love after a a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly.

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 08:47 PM
It is semantics.. it's nitpicking... you've lost the argument...

It's a pretty clear process that is accessible to anyone. If you decide to ignore it that's on you.

myMind
03-26-2012, 08:50 PM
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4382/piggy.jpg

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Did you read it?

It claims that Kubrick knew what was going on.. and it also talks a lot about the occult and their belief system

It was Gene Roddenberry Kubric did a movie about you as General Jack Ripper.

Kaylore
03-26-2012, 08:53 PM
1600's

Wheel-lock musket, Water Thermometer, Microscope, Telescope

1700's (we're Rollin now!)

tuning fork, Mercury thermometer, cotton gin, bifocals, guillotine, steam engine

1800's (Slowing down)

Steam Locamotive, Spectrascope, electromagnetism, revolver, telegraph, sewing machine, pasteurization, bicycle, early plastics, the machine gun, dynamite, telephone, light bulb, radar,

1900's (Things really take a dive if you understand science)

the airship, lie detector, neon, the power of flight (yawn), theory of relativity (um did you see the 1600's had the wheel lock? Step it up, people), sonar, vacuum diode, helicopter, synthetic plastics, the modern automobile, movies, radio, gas masks, rocket power to space, the moon landing (MacGruder probably doesn't believe this happened) arc welder, insulin, television, 3D, penicillin, refrigeration, snap freezing food, polaroid photograpy, FM radio, nylon, the electron microscope, computers, atomic power, the microwave, the jukebox, the synthesizer, teflon, solar panel, optic fiber, tetracycline, the modem, the audio cassette, the video disk, BASIC, soft contact lenses, the compact disc, hand calculator, fuel injection, the computer mouse, the artificial heart, the ATM, the barcode scanner, the floppy disk, the liquid crystal display, the microprocessor, magnetic resonance imaging, gene-splicing, cellular phones, the CD Rom, MS Dos, windows, skin grafting, doppler radar, HD TV, the world wide web, digital answering machine, the pentium processor, DVD, fuel cells, Viagra

What a waste these last sixty years have been. Cotton-gin wins. Hands down.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:54 PM
mCg do you like Sterling Hayden? Were you cool with him portraying you?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:55 PM
It's a pretty clear process that is accessible to anyone. If you decide to ignore it that's on you.

I thought you were talking about "official" peer review..

I am essentially looking for peer review here.. but people won't even entertain the possibility in order to lead to digging deeper..

That is why I am always testing different methods to see how to penetrate people's close mindedness..

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 08:56 PM
mCg do you like Sterling Hayden? Were you cool with him portraying you?

Do you realize you are on another witch hunt?

This is what happens when people dare to talk about something outside the norm... on the fringe...

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 08:57 PM

I am essentially looking for peer review here.. but people won't even entertain the possibility in order to lead to digging deeper..

That is why I am always testing different methods to see how to penetrate people's close mindedness..

Do the phrases "Peace on Earth" or "Purity of Essence" mean a lot to you?

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 09:00 PM
= you have no idea. It's okay.

It makes my heart proud that the entirety of the mane has this tool pegged as a troll. Almost makes me want to keep living on this planet.

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:01 PM
1900's (Things really take a dive if you understand science)

the airship, lie detector, neon, the power of flight (yawn), theory of relativity (um did you see the 1600's had the wheel lock? Step it up, people), sonar, vacuum diode, helicopter, synthetic plastics, the modern automobile, movies, radio, gas masks, rocket power to space, the moon landing (MacGruder probably doesn't believe this happened) arc welder, insulin, television, 3D, penicillin, refrigeration, snap freezing food, polaroid photograpy, FM radio, nylon, the electron microscope, computers, atomic power, the microwave, the jukebox, the synthesizer, teflon, solar panel, optic fiber, tetracycline, the modem, the audio cassette, the video disk, BASIC, soft contact lenses, the compact disc, hand calculator, fuel injection, the computer mouse, the artificial heart, the ATM, the barcode scanner, the floppy disk, the liquid crystal display, the microprocessor, magnetic resonance imaging, gene-splicing, cellular phones, the CD Rom, MS Dos, windows, skin grafting, doppler radar, HD TV, the world wide web, digital answering machine, the pentium processor, DVD, fuel cells, Viagra

What a waste these last sixty years have been. Cotton-gin wins. Hands down.

I said society... not necessarily technology... they have only given us the technology they deem that we should have... it seems like a lot to us.. but in reality it's a joke...

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Do you realize you are on another witch hunt?

This is what happens when people dare to talk about something outside the norm... on the fringe...

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Dr Strangelove was made back in 1964. Maybe it is proof of your working time travel device. Did you know James Earl Jones was in it, freaking Darth Vader man! Plus the dude who played the Grinch on the original cartoon! All "research" you can quote on your Jet board ramblings.

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 09:02 PM

Okay. As a Bronco fan I have to say, holy **** bro do you even know what day it is?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Do the phrases "Peace on Earth" or "Purity of Essence" mean a lot to you?

Another witch hunt...

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Okay. As a Bronco fan I have to say, holy **** bro do you even know what day it is?

Do you even post anything? Or is it just these completely meaningless posts? Are you afraid to even make a real comment?

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 09:04 PM
It makes my heart proud that the entirety of the mane has this tool pegged as a troll. Almost makes me want to keep living on this planet.

Almost.

broncosteven
03-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Another witch hunt...

Does the code OPE trigger your sleeper alien status?

MacGruder
03-26-2012, 09:05 PM

Of course they do.. all people think the same.. follow the leader.. just like the lemmings..

Eldorado
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Do you even post anything? Or is it just these completely meaningless posts? Are you afraid to even make a real comment?

You are a tool.

Lev Vyvanse
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM

I'll take that as no.