PDA

View Full Version : Where they are now: Macgruder edition

Ronnie Tsunami
03-23-2012, 02:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DsVG0.jpg

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

g6matty
03-23-2012, 02:47 PM
i dont know this guy but most people dont seem to like him. this is pretty funny tho

OBF1
03-23-2012, 02:47 PM
yes I do

rbackfactory80
03-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Mac should think about a restraining order.

myMind
03-23-2012, 02:52 PM
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/914/catky.jpg

Gort
03-23-2012, 02:55 PM
i dont know this guy but most people dont seem to like him. this is pretty funny tho

i didn't dislike him per se, but then again, we were both essentially on the same side in the Tebow debate, even though MacGruder was 100x more passionate about it.

the problem was that MacGruder was a 1-topic poster and he argued like a 4-year old. ever have a conversation with a 4-year old who just learned the word "why"? that's what debating MacGruder must have been like.

he pissed alot of people off, but it was entertaining.

:)

Tim
03-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Cyber stalking is for losers

hookemhess
03-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Tebow should think about a restraining order.

FTFY

extralife
03-23-2012, 02:58 PM
honestly, we should have had to throw a second into that trade just to compensate for sending macgruder over in tebow's luggage

R8R H8R
03-23-2012, 03:05 PM
i didn't dislike him per se, but then again, we were both essentially on the same side in the Tebow debate, even though MacGruder was 100x more passionate about it.

the problem was that MacGruder was a 1-topic poster and he argued like a 4-year old. ever have a conversation with a 4-year old who just learned the word "why"? that's what debating MacGruder must have been like.

he pissed alot of people off, but it was entertaining.:)

Boob is entertaining/amusing at times,in his own way, but MacGruder was just flat out annoying.

bombay
03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Hope macgoober takes all his buddies with him.

HILife
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM
LMFAO!!!!!! Didn't take long.

Gort
03-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Boob is entertaining/amusing at times,in his own way, but MacGruder was just flat out annoying.

i only jousted with him once or twice and gave up pretty quickly once i realized it was like arguing with rainman.

but it was fun watching some of the other people on the OM lose their minds because of him. the old "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing...

Dukes
03-23-2012, 03:10 PM
What jets site is that? ROFL!

Gort
03-23-2012, 03:12 PM
What jets site is that? ROFL!

fuggetabotit.com

or

booingkenobrien.com

TDmvp
03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
That's some funny stuff right there.

Rohirrim
03-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Is there a new poster named Jetsbow?

Taco John
03-23-2012, 03:29 PM
The spirit of Beckyj4 lives on!

ghwk
03-23-2012, 03:43 PM
I may join that forum just to watch the hilarity ensue.

Rohirrim
03-23-2012, 03:44 PM
I may join that forum just to watch the hilarity ensue.

I already did. :rofl:

Taco John
03-23-2012, 03:46 PM
I can't wait until Sanchez has his first two interception game.

Rabb
03-23-2012, 03:46 PM

Yep, exactly why Teebs had to go here IMO. Manning would have one bad half and the crap storm would ensue.

canadianbroncosfan
03-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Bwahahahahahahaha

Shananahan
03-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Does this guy sound familiar?

http://i39.tinypic.com/k1dgy9.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/35hmww3.jpg

Shoemaker
03-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I almost don't even care who we draft with the picks we got for him.

The Tebow trade is already nearly worth it just to foist these chuckle****s onto another fanbase.

DBroncos4life
03-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Does this guy sound familiar?

http://i39.tinypic.com/k1dgy9.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/35hmww3.jpg

Ag?

R8R H8R
03-23-2012, 04:21 PM
i only jousted with him once or twice and gave up pretty quickly once i realized it was like arguing with rainman.

but it was fun watching some of the other people on the OM lose their minds because of him. the old "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing...

Yea, I can relate to that. That is the way I feel about Boob. I don't participate in any of his threads because he is just an attention whore, but I do get amused at times at the back & forth between him and his detractors.

orangeatheist
03-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Ag?

Oh, I hope so!

Vegas_Bronco
03-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Macgruders mind worked like simple arithmetic...this is what I imagined he looked like:

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/186/6/3/chicken_on_my_keyboard_by_invadercli-d3l3dsp.jpg

R8R H8R
03-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Ag?

I don't think so. He didn't call him an idiot or moron w/ a condescending tone.

I'm not sure who that is--maybe MVPPlaya?

SonOfLe-loLang
03-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Ag?

Who was that guy that always wrote those LONG ASS posts about tebow full of stats? Its that guy. AlphaSierra?

DBroncos4life
03-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Who was that guy that always wrote those LONG ASS posts about tebow full of stats? Its that guy. AlphaSierra?

First guy ever I put on ignore after one post. ROFL!

2KBack
03-23-2012, 04:36 PM
First guy ever I put on ignore after one post. ROFL!

he only had 1 post....over and over again

crush17
03-23-2012, 04:43 PM

The Tebow trade is already nearly worth it just to foist these chuckle****s onto another fanbase.

AMEN.

razorwire77
03-23-2012, 04:43 PM
And so . . . .it begins again. . . . .

razorwire77
03-23-2012, 04:45 PM

It's gonna be awesome. Or the first time he takes back to back sacks inside the red zone.

Blueflame
03-23-2012, 04:48 PM

I kinda feel sorry for that Jest forum... LOL

orangeatheist
03-23-2012, 04:55 PM

Which forum is it? If we point it out prominently enough, maybe the other knuckleheads will follow...

Jekyll15Hyde
03-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Which forum is it? If we point it out prominently enough, maybe the other knuckleheads will follow...

Paging Mr Beavis and Mr Agenoname.... Please pickup a white courtesy telephone for an important message. Paging Mr Beavis and Mr Agenoname

gunns
03-23-2012, 04:58 PM

Me too, but thrilled they aren't here. Timmy was right, there is a God!

orangeatheist
03-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Paging Mr Beavis and Mr Agenoname.... Please pickup a white courtesy telephone for an important message. Paging Mr Beavis and Mr Agenoname

I think I figured it out. It's

THE GANG GREEN (http://forums.theganggreen.com/)

Go get 'em, boys!

Blueflame
03-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Me too, but thrilled they aren't here. Timmy was right, there is a God!

^5 ;D :wiggle:

BroncosSR
03-23-2012, 05:03 PM

Amen.

Having Tebow on your team just isn't worth the drama the Tebow taliban brings. I fully expect this forum to be enjoyable again.

Shananahan
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
To be fair, if you can't enjoy this forum because some other people are chattering nonstop about the starting QB, you should probably try a tamer, more sedated board elsewhere.

MacGruder was an idiot, but none of those guys were too much to handle.

ColoradoDarin
03-23-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't know why people get so worked up about trolls like MacG or Bob, put em on ignore and go on with your life.

Rabb
03-23-2012, 05:10 PM
I don't know why people get so worked up about trolls like MacG or Bob, put em on ignore and go on with your life.

yep

houghtam
03-23-2012, 05:14 PM

LOL yup.

MacGruder was an idiot. His posts made no sense, and were often less coherent than some of Mock's worst attempts.

However, he pretty much singlehandedly made the anti-Tebow crowd believe there was this huge throng of Tebow-only supporters. And that made them AAAANGRY.

Blueflame
03-23-2012, 05:25 PM
LOL yup.

MacGruder was an idiot. His posts made no sense, and were often less coherent than some of Mock's worst attempts.

However, he pretty much singlehandedly made the anti-Tebow crowd believe there was this huge throng of Tebow-only supporters. And that made them AAAANGRY.

I always viewed MacGruder as "the comic relief"... unintentionally comical perhaps, but his monotonous one-note posts really couldn't be taken seriously.

Agamemnon
03-23-2012, 05:30 PM
LOL yup.

Yeah, it never stopped being funny when I was likened to MacGruder because I was supportive of Tebow. I was like "Err...I have the nut job on ignore you chuckleheads..."

broncosteven
03-23-2012, 05:43 PM

I am so glad he is gone, I don't see the point in trying to hunt him down.

errand
03-23-2012, 05:45 PM
I don't know what's more comical, MacGruber being on a Jets board to continue his hero worshiping man-crush crusade, or the rest if his followers/cronies that enabled him trying to distance themselves from him, wanting back on the arc John built now that floods have come.

errand
03-23-2012, 05:48 PM

Exactly....we still have plenty of his sympathizers on this site that'll try to carry the torch for him....no need to follow him around....he, like the guy he worshipped is gone.

rbackfactory80
03-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Errand, you rang?

cutthemdown
03-23-2012, 05:52 PM
I agree with the statement Denver WR dropped tons of balls that could have been caught. But also I noticed plenty of catches where the WR had to go down to make the catch etc etc. Our wr need to play better for Manning but I think he will put the ball in better spots for them.

Gort
03-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Errand, you rang?

he sure is predictable, isn't he?

MacGruder is clearly living in his head, rent free.

rbackfactory80
03-23-2012, 06:08 PM

Well at least it's getting some use.

houghtam
03-23-2012, 06:47 PM

This message is hidden because errand is a turd burglar.

I don't discriminate, both ends of the idiot spectrum are on ignore.

errand
03-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Well they certainly knew who I was talking about.......

When you agree with clowns like McGruber, then you basically ARE McGruber......just not as creepy.

rbackfactory80
03-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Well they certainly knew who I was talking about.......

When you agree with clowns like McGruber, then you basically ARE McGruber......just not as creepy.

Time Errand. I am willing to let this play out. We will see who the true clowns are, or at least the fans with a limited vision.

Bronco Boy
03-23-2012, 07:43 PM
I think we're all missing the main point of this thread, which is that Turbine is some sort of internet stalker.

rbackfactory80
03-23-2012, 07:44 PM
I think we're all missing the main point of this thread, which is that Turbine is some sort of internet stalker.

No, I made that point already.

BroncoBeavis
03-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Yep, exactly why Teebs had to go here IMO. Manning would have one bad half and the crap storm would ensue.

Sounds like the OM after the Buffalo game.

broncswin
03-23-2012, 07:48 PM

Damn..you beat me too it..and ignore is a easy thing to use. When you argue with these posters more than once and still see that they are dumb as bat shiat...time to ignore!

errand
03-23-2012, 08:10 PM

Steve Sewell
03-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Has he accused jets posters of projecting yet?

HAT
03-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Has he accused jets posters of projecting yet?

3 phases.....

....All truth goes through it.

BroncsCheer
03-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Was McGruder the "3 phases of truth" guy and the "little-known Tebow effect" guy?

keep eyes peeled for those gems on festerstore.com

Geez, I can't believe he kept the same screen name - what an AW

houghtam
03-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Was McGruder the "3 phases of truth" guy and the "little-known Tebow effect" guy?

keep eyes peeled for those gems on festerstore.com

Geez, I can't believe he kept the same screen name - what an AW

Wasn't he also the "Tebow cannot be measured with stats" guy? If so, that's quite the trifecta of stoopid.

Blueflame
03-24-2012, 01:00 AM

Agreed... while his schtick was semi-entertaining here at first, there's a limit to how many (thousands of) times the same viewpoint can be expressed before it becomes just... tedious. The limits to how much of his content "I" personally found worth reading were reached the first day or so that he posted here. There's minimal entertainment to be found in watching him annoy Jest fans like he did us. Lather, rinse, repeat... he'll never have anything new or novel or interesting to say.

Shananahan
03-24-2012, 01:26 AM
I don't think anybody will argue that MacGruder wasn't a waste of bandwidth around here, but I do kinda find it amusing that there are so many people popping up out of the shadows to celebrate him leaving. I'm seeing lots of people posting recently who had previously claimed Tebow would never make it and then slunk off out of sight during the last half of last season. I don't really see how showing up now to participate is really all that different from MacGruder running off when his boy is gone.

Miss I.
03-24-2012, 01:35 AM
I don't think anybody will argue that MacGruder wasn't a waste of bandwidth around here, but I do kinda find it amusing that there are so many people popping up out of the shadows to celebrate him leaving. I'm seeing lots of people posting recently who had previously claimed Tebow would never make it and then slunk off out of sight during the last half of last season. I don't really see how showing up now to participate is really all that different from MacGruder running off when his boy is gone.

It isn't, but somehow MacGruder was a lightning rod more so than some of the other distinct personalities. I didn't dislike him, I just thought he was funny, especially because he kept repeating the same argument over and over. Also he had more catchphrases/words then any of the others: Witchhunt was my favorite because I could post Monty Python pictures, but 3 phases of truth and projecting were also funny.

Blueflame
03-24-2012, 01:42 AM

MacGruder stated on numerous occasions that he wasn't a Broncos fan (as if that couldn't be readily ascertained from what he posted). That right there is your "difference".

TomServo
03-24-2012, 03:20 AM
it wasnt the tebow worship that pssed bronco fans off it was the elway bashing.
"elway is jealous" and such garbage. so many tebow jock sniffers that called elway a sleazy used car salesman. dumbasses that had No idea of denver bronco history much less elway-bronco history.
even jaded jets fans still have no idea of the tebow circus headed their way.
Not Tebow, but the cult clown circus that follows him.
i liked tim tebow, i hated the cult circus that came with him. i hate to see him leave but im happy the tebow cult will leave broncoland and follow him.

Jay3
03-24-2012, 04:59 AM
MacGruder stated on numerous occasions that he wasn't a Broncos fan (as if that couldn't be readily ascertained from what he posted). That right there is your "difference".

He was an open troll, never claimed to be a Broncos fan -- yet still got lots of attention and play. Hard to figure.

stopgap
03-24-2012, 07:06 AM
MacG was a troll.

How do you not see this?

bowtown
03-24-2012, 07:18 AM
The thread where MacGruder argued anti gravity with TheRev, claimed 9-11 was actually a hurricane created by the government, stated very matter-of-factly that there were Nazis doing top secret work on the North Pole, and then it all ended up getting blamed on Baja, might have been my favorite thread of all time. Def HOF stuff.

MacGruder was at least good for some entertainment. Brocobow and AlphaSeirra--among others--were WAY more annoying.

HILife
03-24-2012, 09:52 AM
The thread where MacGruder argued anti gravity with TheRev, claimed 9-11 was actually a hurricane created by the government, stated very matter-of-factly that there were Nazis doing top secret work on the North Pole, and then it all ended up getting blamed on Baja, might have been my favorite thread of all time. Def HOF stuff.

MacGruder was at least good for some entertainment. Brocobow and AlphaSeirra--among others--were WAY more annoying.

Ah Good times.

bowtown
03-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Look who else popped up over there:

peacepipe
03-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Look who else popped up over there:

???

Rohirrim
03-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Don't really understand why he and Tredici (not to mention Hogan) don't post here anymore. Once again, I missed out on all the **** going on. Nobody ever tells me nothin'.

Kaylore
03-24-2012, 11:55 AM
Man I miss Slap. Glad to know we saw eye-to-eye on the Teboners.

Jay3
03-24-2012, 11:56 AM
MacG was a troll.

How do you not see this?

Tebow has the amazing power to make people not be able to detect trolling. Their mind just shuts down and they see "Tebow fans," and set aside all common sense that should tell them they're being trolled.

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 08:00 PM
For the record that wasn't me posting on the Jets forum.

And did you just call me a troll Jay?

When have I ever said anything that wasn't true?

Bronco Boy
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Well you just said it wasn't you posting on the jets forum so...

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 08:09 PM
It wasn't me.. some wannabe or poser..

bowtown
03-24-2012, 08:11 PM
It wasn't me.. some wannabe or poser..

Projecting.

barryr
03-24-2012, 08:12 PM
So those that didn't like Tebow for his fans are glad they left so they don't have to see their posts anymore yet they still feel the need to keep talking about them in starting threads about them. Ah, makes sense.

maven
03-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Now the Orton argument and the people who supported his **** play was worse.

Miss I.
03-24-2012, 08:15 PM
So those that didn't like Tebow for his fans are glad they left so they don't have to see their posts anymore yet they still feel the need to keep talking about them in starting threads about them. Ah, makes sense.

Unintended Tebow withdrawal effects.

Bronco Boy
03-24-2012, 08:19 PM
It's kind of like outspoken Christians. People don't mind when they keep to themselves but when they get extremely vocal and make it clear that they are morons people get upset and feel the need to comment.

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Projecting.

You still haven't figured out how that works yet.. lol

PeytonManning
03-24-2012, 08:38 PM
You still haven't figured out how that works yet.. lol

Do I have your support son?

Tombstone RJ
03-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Oh my, whoever starts a MacGruder thread should be banned. Period. Again, the utter suckiness of this site has flared up.

congrats dumbasses.

MacGruder
03-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Do I have your support son?

Sure.. but unfortunately you have no Oline or head coach... and no GM... and no discs left in ur neck

That One Guy
03-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Oh my, whoever starts a MacGruder thread should be banned. Period. Again, the utter suckiness of this site has flared up.

congrats dumbasses.

And congrats to you too.

Learn something new everyday.

Tombstone RJ
03-24-2012, 08:50 PM
And congrats to you too.

Learn something new everyday.

hey look, the other moron who started the other thread! Congrats on being the other village idiot.