PDA

View Full Version : OT: The real meaning of MPH

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-23-2012, 10:22 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qhm7-LEBznk?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qhm7-LEBznk?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

LOL

BroncoFiend
03-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Ha Ha!

Divorce is imminent

Quoydogs
03-23-2012, 10:33 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qhm7-LEBznk?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qhm7-LEBznk?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

LOL

Nice ! Where were girls like this when I was in High School.

lolcopter
03-23-2012, 10:34 AM
How could you marry that

Had to stop at 2:00... too painful

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 10:36 AM
well she might not be able to figure out 1/2 of everything, but her lawyer will.

Kaylore
03-23-2012, 10:37 AM
well she might not be able to figure out 1/2 of everything, but her lawyer will.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyj903njNL1qkzq2g.gif

ant1999e
03-23-2012, 10:49 AM
I'll post funny shyt about my wife on Facebook but never on YouTube.

Kaylore
03-23-2012, 10:53 AM
I'll post funny shyt about my wife on Facebook but never on YouTube.

My wife once told me not to throw out an old Direct TV receiver because "there might still be some TV left in there."

fontaine
03-23-2012, 10:56 AM
That guy is jerk for putting that up on youtube.

canadianbroncosfan
03-23-2012, 11:00 AM
She's hot, but certainly not hot enough to put up with that level of stupidity.

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:02 AM
My wife once told me not to throw out an old Direct TV receiver because "there might still be some TV left in there."

you promised you would never tell anyone that...you bastard....;D

schaaf
03-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Why is she not in a kitchen???

RaiderH8r
03-23-2012, 11:05 AM

And her lawyer will be happy to take 2/3 of that 1/2. Of course that is only if Idaho is a community property state. Even if it is, this video should absolve him of any financial obligation in a divorce. It would take the patience of a Saint to tolerate that level of stupid, even for an hour...traveling 80 miles...at 80 miles per hour.

Kaylore
03-23-2012, 11:06 AM
And her lawyer will be happy to take 2/3 of that 1/2. Of course that is only if Idaho is a community property state. Even if it is, this video should absolve him of any financial obligation in a divorce. It would take the patience of a Saint to tolerate that level of stupid, even for an hour...traveling 80 miles...at 80 miles per hour.

...but dude, the tires spin differently on different cars.

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:08 AM
...but dude, the tires spin differently on different cars.

and don't forget the inflation factor also...

DomCasual
03-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Every time I see this video, I want to find her and smother her with a pillow.

Seriously, I'm sure he was thinking, "I'm going to put this up on YouTube. People will think it's cute! I'm so glad I married a girl that is so inept, I don't have to worry about my own inadequacies."

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:20 AM

Seriously, I'm sure he was thinking, "I'm going to put this up on YouTube. People will think it's cute! I'm so glad I married a girl that is so inept, I don't have to worry about my own inadequacies."

really with a pillow? okay...sure why not..ya'll call it all sorts of things these days...

TheReverend
03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
That is simply infuriating.

We should be allowed to make a "citizen's arrest" type action where we pull her GED away and make her go back to ****ing school.

jhns
03-23-2012, 11:23 AM
I read an article on this and it started with the fact that they are/were attending Utah State University. How?

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't know. He's kind of a smug prick for someone dumb enough to marry the girl the rest of the guys just bang one night after heavy drinking or after prom.

DomCasual
03-23-2012, 11:27 AM
really with a pillow? okay...sure why not..ya'll call it all sorts of things these days...

Really, the actual logistics aren't important to me. I just want her to stop talking. And I ache at the thought of them breeding.

gyldenlove
03-23-2012, 11:30 AM
I read an article on this and it started with the fact that they are/were attending Utah State University. How?

Utah State - say it with me, I think the answer is in the name.

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Did you see the response videos?

gyldenlove
03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Really, the actual logistics aren't important to me. I just want her to stop talking. And I ache at the thought of them breeding.

We need someone to help keep the 90% occupancy rate a lot of state governments are contractually obligated to meet in outsourced prisons, people like this are just generating a supply.

gyldenlove
03-23-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't know. He's kind of a smug prick for someone dumb enough to marry the girl the rest of the guys just bang one night after heavy drinking or after prom.

Go easy on the guy, he probably just got off a really long shift at Mcdonalds, he needs a win in his life.

DomCasual
03-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Did you see the response videos?

No. Bad? I can only imagine. He must feel great about putting her up for ridicule like that.

Lycan
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Hey, stupid girls need love too.

And to be publicly humiliated, apparently.

Guy is kind of a douche.

DomCasual
03-23-2012, 11:35 AM

You are above such generalizations, IMO. :)

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:36 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zh_nK9cNMnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am sometimes embarrased by my gender, but then again sometimes I am an embarrassment to my gender and the human race.

HILife
03-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Wow. I don't know what to say about this. Kind of feel sorry for both of them.

bronco militia
03-23-2012, 11:45 AM
huh....I didn't know dishwashers could talk

weird

RaiderH8r
03-23-2012, 11:56 AM

Yep. State schools suck.

RaiderH8r
03-23-2012, 11:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zh_nK9cNMnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am sometimes embarrased by my gender, but then again sometimes I am an embarrassment to my gender and the human race.

This is why driving and math should be left to the men. If they had asked these chicks how long it takes to make a ham sammich and fetch a brew then they would know the answer.

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
This is why driving and math should be left to the men. If they had asked these chicks how long it takes to make a ham sammich and fetch a brew then they would know the answer.

Shut up bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie. ;D

RaiderH8r
03-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Shut up b****! Go fix me a turkey pot pie. ;D

I'd be all like, "HEY....woman. Why don't you get in the kitchen and bake me a pie?!"

Houshyamama
03-23-2012, 12:30 PM

When she tries to explain, there are these pauses in her speech... you can just see her brain grind to a halt. It's just too abstract for her.

baja
03-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Why is she not in a kitchen???

You would trust her with a knife?

baja
03-23-2012, 12:34 PM

Seriously that vid has to be a put-on.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
03-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Guys I put this vid up because it was funny. not a comment gender intelligence. I mean look up Obama 57.

Willynowei
03-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Some people are just rarely put in positions where they have to actively think about these things. As a result, they struggle with the concepts and variables more than most people would. Doesn't really speak to their intelligence, not even their natural aptitude for logic, IMO.

I don't really think those girls are stupid, and I don't think it was staged either... The brunette's responses looked genuine and natural, the blonde just came off as stubborn and a bit pushy in that situation.

They both tried to solve the problem and support their arguments with reasoning (especially the brunette), that's a good attitude, and I'd much rather date a girl with a good attitude than someone with better empirical knowledge, but when faced with a concept she hadn't seen before responds to it with something along the lines of "whatever, i know it is, it just is".

Both girls demonstrated the ability to juggle multiple variables, they were over thinking it because they don't have the abstract principle of displacement over time drilled into their mind. Its the equivalent of a well educated person who struggles with a riddle that has a simple answer.

If I gave you a lighter and two ropes and told you each burns in a half hour, but they burn at different rates on different portions of each rope so that you cannot reliably cut either of them. How would you measure out a time of 45 minutes with no clock?

A person who's not familiar with that type of riddle might be thinking "outside" the box, bringing in all sorts of weird variables, when its such a simple problem.

It has such an easier answer, and some might see it instantly whereas others might struggle a bit because they don't usually have to deal with this type of problem.

I'm trying to say in a long winded way, that I'd probably hit up that blonde and I'd definitely go for that brunette ;D