PDA

View Full Version : who are your 5 favorite NFL QBs?

Gort
03-22-2012, 01:58 PM
not asking for who were the 5 best, just who are/were your 5 most favorite QBs to have played at this level.

for me, in no particular order,

Bert Jones, Baltimore Colts
Fran Tarkenton, Vikings
Boomer Esiason, Bengals/Jets/Cardinals
Steve Young, Bucs/49ers
Tim Tebow, Broncos/NY Jets

yes, i know, Elway is not on my list. he's not in my top 5. ???

- Bert Jones was the QB of my childhood favorites. a somewhat forgotten player today, he was very good when he was healthy and had it not been for injuries, he might have had a tremendous career.
- Tarkenton is another QB from my childhood. i always liked the Vikings as my only NFC team. he's one of the GOAT at the position and had he won those 3 SBs instead of losing them, most people would name him in the top 5 of alltime. he was just a gamer. and a scrambler. and i like that style of play.
- Boomer because he was a Terp.
- Steve Young because he played the game the way it should be played. and wasn't a giant douche off the field in an era when lots of elite NFL players were douches.
- Tebow because he's a gamer and i like the intangibles he has.

Unitas was just slightly before my time. Tebow pushes Elway and Staubach down to positions #6 and #7.

hookemhess
03-22-2012, 01:59 PM

ಠ_ಠ

bendog
03-22-2012, 02:02 PM
ಠ_ಠ

end of thread.

lolcopter
03-22-2012, 02:04 PM
You suck

Jekyll15Hyde
03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
epic fail

bfoflcommish
03-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Elway
Young
Manning
MOntana

5 is hard there are qb's i liked to watch because they were good like Marino, Boomer. Moon, but there are also a couple I would throw on this list that were just "fun" to watch, like Cunningham, Culpepper and Mcnair

mkporter

Tebow pushes Elway and Staubach down to positions #6 and #7.

Every now and then, I view the post of someone I have on ignore, and I almost always regret it. Wouldn't you know, it happened again.

Bigloco
Mine since I'm new here (only those that played in my lifetime):

1. The Iconoclast, Peyton Manning
2. John Elway
3. Bret Favre
4. Roger Staubach
5. Dan Fouts

Bigloco
03-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Elway
Young
Manning
MOntana

5 is hard there are qb's i liked to watch because they were good like Marino, Boomer. Moon, but there are also a couple I would throw on this list that were just "fun" to watch, like Cunningham, Culpepper and Mcnair

As an old school Vikings fan, I wanted to put Culpepper, but was too embarrassed. I actually loved the guy. Loved Marino too.

Gort
03-22-2012, 02:09 PM
you people are funny.

i have my reasons for not being a huge fan of Elway dating back to when he was drafted and refused to sign with the Baltimore Colts. that pretty much sealed the Colts fate in Baltimore. he did also lose 3 SBs in blowout fashion, and 1 other AFCCG. it wasn't until Terrell Davis came along that Elway finally won a Lombardi. but i remember alot of frustrating times watching Elway before those 2 SBs. i like him. i'm not saying he's not top 5 all time. i'm just saying that he's not one of my favorites to have ever played the position.

Gort
03-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Every now and then, I view the post of someone I have on ignore, and I almost always regret it. Wouldn't you know, it happened again.

thanks for letting me know i'm on your ignore list. that makes me very proud. i'm reciprocating now. one day i hope to have everyone on ignore and for everyone to have me on ignore. on that day, this forum will become the most awesome forum ever because i will agree 100% with everything i read here.

;D

hookemhess
03-22-2012, 02:11 PM
you people are funny.

i have my reasons for not being a huge fan of Elway dating back to when he was drafted and refused to sign with the Baltimore Colts. that pretty much sealed the Colts fate in Baltimore. he did also lose 3 SBs in blowout fashion, and 1 other AFCCG. it wasn't until Terrell Davis came along that Elway finally won a Lombardi. but i remember alot of frustrating times watching Elway before those 2 SBs. i like him. i'm not saying he's not top 5 all time. i'm just saying that he's not one of my favorites to have ever played the position.

http://i.imgur.com/I8CZK.gif

Gort
03-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Elway
Young
Manning
MOntana

thanks. you understand what i was going for with this thread. we spend so much time bickering about who is the best of all time and who isn't based on somebody else's criteria, i just thought it would be interesting to see what sorts of names pop up when people use their own personal criteria, which can be as simple as who was most entertaining to watch.

lolcopter
03-22-2012, 02:14 PM
thanks. you understand what i was going for with this thread. we spend so much time bickering about who is the best of all time

John ****ing Elway that's who

Tarkenton?? BOOMER??? PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

2KBack
03-22-2012, 02:14 PM
you people are funny.

But seriously, putting Tebow above him has to be to start a fight. Elway was everything you claim earned Tebow the spot...plus winning AFC and world championships for your favorite team.

That has to be trolling, because there is no logic to that

peacepipe
03-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Elway
manning
montana
marino
bradshaw

R8R H8R
03-22-2012, 02:18 PM
1. Elway- Shouldn't have to explain.
2. Whoever is the Broncos starting QB- I'm a homer, so shoot me.
3. Ditto
4. Ditto
5. Tebow- Will always have a place in my heart. Guy's like him just don't come around every day.

Honorable mentions- Jake Plummer. Despite is flaws, he just won games.

Kubiak- Loyal back up that never *****ed or moaned about his role, or wanted out to start. He knew what he was, a back up. Went on to become a great OC for us, and has really grown into his current job, and is underrated as a HC, imo.

Gort
But seriously, putting Tebow above him has to be to start a fight. Elway was everything you claim earned Tebow the spot...plus winning AFC and world championships for your favorite team.

That has to be trolling, because there is no logic to that

not trolling.

why do you find it hard to believe that people can genuinely like Tebow and think that he brings something to the game that's entertaining? when he and MacGahee were running roughshod over Oakland this past season, it was damned entertaining to watch. much more than any game i've seen in the post-Elway era here.

i'm not saying Tebow > Elway.

one other caveat. Elway played during a time when it was much harder to see the Broncos on TV every week, unless you lived in their broadcast region. at the beginning of Elway's career (80's), i lived on the east coast and got mostly WAS/NYG/PHI games and then SF games late. i only got to see the Broncos in the playoffs or on Monday night games or when they played those other teams. for the remainder of Elway's career, i was in California. i saw more Broncos games there, but they were only on TV there maybe 6 or 7 times a year. i didn't get to see him play every week. just highlights on the recap shows. alot of his comebacks, i didn't get to see. i did see some stinkers in the SB though.

Miss I.
Ummm, I am a little new so I don't know the older guys so much so it's the best I can do....
(oops I listed 6, my bad)
Peyton Manning
John Elway
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Tim Tebow (dork, I know he's not the best, he just made me really happy after a ****ty couple of years so for now I love him).
Kurt Warner - because he made Arizona relevant as someone who lived there, it was nice to see the team not totally suck for once.

My list will probably change as I go back and watch more classic NFL... I have a feeling because I like QBs that scramble and/or are very smart that I will probably enjoy Steve Young. I also have a feeling I will enjoy some of the really old school guys that played early NFL too, but will have to see.

rmsanger
03-22-2012, 02:20 PM
John Elway X5 / thread

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-22-2012, 02:22 PM
1. Elway
2. Montana
3. Marino
4. Moon
5. As soon as he steps on the field. Luck.

hookemhess
03-22-2012, 02:23 PM
1. Elway - First time I saw a grown man cry was when Pat said, "THIS ONE'S FOR JOHN!" I look over and Dad had a tear running down his face.
2. Jake Plummer - Just a gamer. Loved his style of play.
3. Drew Brees - Shorter QB who just throws a beautiful ball.
4. Kurt Warner - Pure class and a true underdog story.
5. Peyton Manning - He would have been on my list before he became a Bronco because I love the mental aspect of his game.

(For perspective, I'm 25)

Doggcow
03-22-2012, 02:24 PM
1. Elway
2. Montana
3. Marino
4. Moon
5. As soon as he steps on the field. Luck.

Wait luck hasn't gotten on the field?

Man, I've been watching ESPN and trying to remember if he won 7 or 8 superbowls. Oh and his Bowl Game record too, he won a lot of critical bowls, right?

Gcver2ver3
03-22-2012, 02:25 PM
elway
manning
tebow
favre
mcnabb

Doggcow
03-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Pretty disappointed noone has Plummer.

Pick Six
03-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Elway
Plummer
Tebow
Orton
Griese

hookemhess
03-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Pretty disappointed noone has Plummer.

I listed Plummer. Loved that dude.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__3/ept_sports_nfl_experts-798570047-1213119371.jpg?ymsPWrADTGzNCMZa

Tombstone RJ
03-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Favorite QBs NOT named Elway:

1. Warren Moon (got absolutely screwed by the NFL but overcame adversity)
2. Randall Cunningham (so very, very, very fun to watch, played in Philly 'Nuff said).
3. Drew Brees (pin point accuracy, stand up guy, fun to watch)
4. Jim Zorn (got to see him play with Seattle, always entertaining)
5. Doug Flutie (so fun watching this midget lay it all on the line)

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Wait luck hasn't gotten on the field?

Man, I've been watching ESPN and trying to remember if he won 7 or 8 superbowls. Oh and his Bowl Game record too, he won a lot of critical bowls, right?

Ha he did say to play at the "pro" level. And he also said top 5 YOU enjoy to watch. Not top 5 of all time. Superbowls don't even count on these lists.

uplink
03-22-2012, 02:35 PM
1. Elway
2. Tebow
3. who ever broncos QB is

I just don't route for guys on other teams except for Tebow. I'll route for him in NY.

Arkie
03-22-2012, 02:36 PM
John Elway
Tim Tebow
Steve Young
Doug Flutie
Brett Favre

2KBack
03-22-2012, 02:43 PM
not trolling.

why do you find it hard to believe that people can genuinely like Tebow and think that he brings something to the game that's entertaining? when he and MacGahee were running roughshod over Oakland this past season, it was damned entertaining to watch. much more than any game i've seen in the post-Elway era here.

i'm not saying Tebow > Elway.

I don't doubt that, but like you said "post-elway." I guess the refusal to play for Baltimore really tainted your view, because he had so many of those great moments. I suppose I just find it hard to wrap my mind around a QB that has barely started 16 games, with mixed results, could be top 5 of all time.

As for my own...

1. Elway all day
2. Jim Kelly: Those Bills offenses were so much fun to watch and Kelly orchestrated them fantastically.
3. Boomer: Attitude, and I actually like the Bengals. My family is from ohio
4. Plummer: So much fun to watch, ASU alum, brought excitment back to the franchise.
5. Kurt Warner: he was brilliant for those few years, and the AZ success sealed it. Not to mention one of the greatest success stories in the NFL

Bronco_Beerslug
03-22-2012, 02:47 PM
not asking for who were the 5 best, just who are/were your 5 most favorite QBs to have played at this level.
for me, in no particular order,
Bert Jones, Baltimore Colts
Fran Tarkenton, Vikings
Boomer Esiason, Bengals/Jets/Cardinals
Steve Young, Bucs/49ers
Tim Tebow, Broncos/NY Jets

Steve Sewell
03-22-2012, 02:49 PM
This post explains everything. Obviously not a Bronco fan of any significance.

orange crusher
03-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Elway
Tebow
Plummer
Manning
Weese

TheReverend
03-22-2012, 02:53 PM
John Elway
Peyton Manning
Tim Tebow
Jay Cutler
Jake Plummer

What can I say? I like dem Broncos :)

Gort
03-22-2012, 02:54 PM
This post explains everything. Obviously not a Bronco fan of any significance.

hurray! the fan police have arrived.

FWIW, i've been a Broncos fan just about as long as you've been alive. 35 years.

bowtown
03-22-2012, 02:57 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/dcast84/Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

lolcopter
03-22-2012, 02:59 PM
hurray! the fan police have arrived.

FWIW, i've been a Broncos fan just about as long as you've been alive. 35 years.

Just a ****ty one

hookemhess
03-22-2012, 03:01 PM
John Elway
Peyton Manning
Tim Tebow
Jay Cutler
Jake Plummer

I thought about listing Cutler. I like his moxie and rocket arm. Plus, dating back to his days at Vandy, the dude takes an extraordinary amount of punishment. I don't care what the haters say, he's a tough SOB.

Blart
03-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Elway
Plummer (a very close 2nd)
Flutie
Bobby Hebert
Tebow

It's hard to have a "favorite" QB that regularly slashed the Broncos, but I'm hoping the good outweighs the bad, and saving room for Manning.

EDIT: I'm happy to see Flutie on other people's lists!

Gort
03-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Just a ****ty one

are you calling me "pretty"? cause, i'm a dude, not a chick. you should go hit on Idiot Arachnid. i understand he frequents gloryholes and even fell in love there recently, so you'd probably have better luck hitting on him. you won't have any luck with me, again, because i'm a dude.

lolcopter
03-22-2012, 03:11 PM
are you calling me "pretty"? cause, i'm a dude, not a chick. you should go hit on Idiot Arachnid. i understand he frequents gloryholes and even fell in love there recently, so you'd probably have better luck hitting on him. you won't have any luck with me, again, because i'm a dude.

Anyone with half a brain considers Elway to be a top 5 QB. You are a shi-tty broncos fan because of your glaring omission of said stud QB

Have fun jerking it to QBs who can't pass I guess

Miss I.
03-22-2012, 03:12 PM

just because you are a dude, doesn't mean you can't be pretty honeychild...:wiggle:

you gots a purrty mouth for instance...:-*

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-22-2012, 03:13 PM
No one listed DeBerg?

bowtown
03-22-2012, 03:15 PM
No one listed DeBerg?

Or Gus Frerotte. i smell conspiracy.

Taco John
03-22-2012, 03:18 PM
1. John Elway
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tim Tebow
4. Jay Cutler
5. Gary Kubiak

Gort
03-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Anyone with half a brain considers Elway to be a top 5 QB. You are a shi-tty broncos fan because of your glaring omission of said stud QB

Have fun jerking it to QBs who can't pass I guess

apparently, even an idiot with half a brain like you still can't understand the question.

it's not who are the top 5 QBs of all time. it's who are your 5 favorite QBs of all time. not necessarily the same thing.

reading is fundamental, you know.

lolcopter
03-22-2012, 03:20 PM
apparently, even an idiot with half a brain like you still can't understand the question.

it's not who are the top 5 QBs of all time. it's who are your 5 favorite QBs of all time. not necessarily the same thing.

reading is fundamental, you know.

I get it. And that's why you suck, because your opinion is straight garbage

bowtown
03-22-2012, 03:22 PM
1. Elway
2. Manning
3. Plummer
4. Aikman
5. Not Cutler

Agamemnon
03-22-2012, 03:22 PM
QB's who didn't or don't play for the Broncos mean nothing to me. I'll still root for Tebow because he was a Bronco originally, but he's an exception.

Gort
03-22-2012, 03:23 PM
I get it. And that's why you suck, because your opinion is straight garbage

again, i don't suck. i'm a dude. if you're looking for somebody to suck for you, try contacting Idiot Arachnid. he frequents truck stops and gets lots of practice.

Miss I.
03-22-2012, 03:25 PM
again, i don't suck. i'm a dude. if you're looking for somebody to suck for you, try contacting Idiot Arachnid. he frequents truck stops and gets lots of practice.

you don't suck? taint just the boys who have need for that, just saying....;D

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
03-22-2012, 03:26 PM
There are two Hall of Famers on my list.

1. Sid Luckman
2. Benny Friedman
3. Jay Fieldler
4. Sage Rosenfels
5. Harry Newman

bowtown
03-22-2012, 03:29 PM
There's two Hall of Famers on my list.

1. Sid Luckman
2. Benny Friedman
3. Jay Fieldler
4. Sage Rosenfels
5. Harry Newman

Without Bernie Kosar your list is mashugana.

Rolandftw
03-22-2012, 03:29 PM
1. Brees
2. Marino
3. Favre
4. Young
5. Flutie

Not going to throw any Broncos QB up there, as most Denver QB's I've liked. I even was ok with Gus Frerotte. Liked things about Orton and Griese. Loved Elway, Cutler, Plummer... and even though a lot of people think I hated Tebow, absolutely loved his approach to the game. Definitely honorable mention for him.

extralife
03-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Montana
Young
Elway
Favre
Manning

Tebow has the high moments and the fire, but he brings a lot of terrible to the table as well. And it's only been one year. I wanted to put McNabb on the list, but there's just no room. Brady's '07 season was in stop-everything-to-watch territory, but a lot of that had to do with Randy Moss, who is always stop-everything-to-watch. Mike Vick is borderline, but he had too many "...where is that ball going?" moments in those middle years.

lolcopter
03-22-2012, 03:38 PM
The amount of Favre in this thread makes me want to vomit

Tombstone RJ
03-22-2012, 03:39 PM
There are two Hall of Famers on my list.

1. Sid Luckman
2. Benny Friedman
3. Jay Fieldler
4. Sage Rosenfels
5. Harry Newman

I see a pattern here... what oh what could it be?

Tombstone RJ
03-22-2012, 03:46 PM
1. John Elway
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tim Tebow
4. Jay Cutler
5. Gary Kubiak

If the list was top 5 favorite Denver QBs I could go with this, but Manning is way too high. He hasn't done jack crap yet.

Top 5 fav Bronco QBs:

1. Elway (no brainer)
2. Morten (who doesn't love those teams and only other QB to get to SB)
3. Teebs (love this kid, too bad it didn't work out)
5. Kubiak (best back up QB evah)
6. Plummer (won a playoff game, can't say that about frown cannon)

pricejj
03-22-2012, 03:53 PM
1. Elway
2. Manning
3. Tebow
4. Cutler
5. Plummer

pricejj
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
John Elway
Peyton Manning
Tim Tebow
Jay Cutler
Jake Plummer

Dude, we freaking match :slapsilly

cabronco
03-22-2012, 04:20 PM
1. Elway
2. Manning
3. Plummer
4. Young
5. Stabler

ludo21
03-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Elway
Cunnigham
old school favre
moon
flutie

gunns
03-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Most fun to watch

1. John Elway
2. Charley Johnson (Denvers first winning season)
3. Jim McMahon Crazy MF
4. Jim Kelly (his backup Reicht in that game against Houston)
5. Tie, Dan Fouts, Flutie, any QB playing the Raiders

orangeatheist
03-22-2012, 04:54 PM
1. Elway
2. Manning
3. Plummer
4. Aikman
5. Not Cutler

Sign me up. Elway on top, no Tebow and Not Cutler. I approve.

Hamrob
03-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Elway
Marino
Manning
Staubach
Montana

SonOfLe-loLang
03-22-2012, 05:56 PM
you people are funny.

You hold a lot of strange grudges with players you don't know personally

Gort
03-22-2012, 06:00 PM
You hold a lot of strange grudges with players you don't know personally

what can i say, i'm part Sicilian. ;)

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/185/885/SANDCASTLES.png

GreatBronco16
03-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Allow me to throw in Steve Buerlein.

TheReverend
03-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Dude, we freaking match :slapsilly

That emote makes me giggle.

TheReverend
03-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Allow me to throw in Steve Buerlein.

I'll see your crap and raise one Danny Kannell.

Turd_Ferguson
03-22-2012, 06:44 PM
1. Elway.. Why wouldn't he be every Broncos fan's number one? Helicopter move in the Superbowl will forever be my greatest Bronco moment.

2. Favre.. When you look up gunslinger in the dictionary it there is a picture of Favre taking a picture of his junk. He was so much fun to watch every throw looked like he was trying to throw through a brick wall.

3. Jay Cutler.. Fun to watch. Threw a great ball, lots of arm strength, could scramble, elusive in the pocket.

4. Peyton Manning.. All the footwork and fundamentals... Started watching him in Tennessee and have liked him through his whole career.

5. Thought about Rodgers here but I'm going John Elway again.. If he isn't on your list you are a douche.

GreatBronco16
03-22-2012, 06:58 PM

:(

houghtam
03-22-2012, 07:15 PM

Jarious Jackson to the rescuuuuuueeee!

My favorite I take to mean the most fun for me to watch:

Elway
Montana (he's also on my most hated list)
Plummer
Cunningham
Tebow

El Minion
03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
No Order

J. Elway
S. Young
J. Montana (Hated when he played against the Rams)
D. Marino
B. Favre
V. Ferragamo
J. Plunkett (Raider hate came later)

errand
03-23-2012, 01:11 AM
In no particular order

Morton, Elway, Kubiak, Weese, Plummer...

Mainly because the best seasons we ever had, the guys were the ones QBing the team. (Honorable mention to Bubby, had he been here longer he'd have made it)

Navy Broncos Fan
03-23-2012, 01:21 AM
1. Elway - probably the first person I ever saw play football. When I was 4 my stuffed animal was named John Elway.
2. Teabow - so much passion for the game, gotta love the guy.
3. Favre - awesome dude, so much heart.
4. Brees - love to watch the guy throw the ball around.
5. Vick - can't turn the tv off when this guy is about to get the ball.

dsmoot
03-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Most fun to watch

1. John Elway
2. Charley Johnson (Denvers first winning season)
3. Jim McMahon Crazy MF
4. Jim Kelly (his backup Reicht in that game against Houston)
5. Tie, Dan Fouts, Flutie, any QB playing the Raiders

Love seeing Charley Johnson recognized. He certainly was the first Bronco QB who provided a high level of play and consistency at the position. I was going to respond to this thread just to remember him. Following his career, he went on to become the head of the chemical engineering department at New Mexico State.

I would add under appreciated, but very good QB's on bad teams

Sonny Jurgenson
Archie Manning
Brian Sipe - a better team but lost by lack of playoff success
Jim Zorn

All Time Favorites

Unitas
Elway
Marino
Otto Graham - only one on the list I didn't see play in person
Montana
Staubach
Namath

Ones that will never be on any of my lists

Favre - way too many clutch turnovers, never understood why he was rated so high, by so many - just a stat machine
Bradshaw - put him on any of the Bronco 80's teams and we would never remember him

Bradshaw

campocorto
03-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Since I wasn't around or too young to remember, I can't count Frank Tripucka, George Herring, George Shaw, Mickey Slaughter, Don Breaux, Jacky Lee, John McCormick, Max Choboian, Tobin Rote, Scott Glacken, Pete Liske, Marlon Briscoe, Chuck Pestrana, Steve Tensi, John M. LeClair, Don Horn, Mike Ernst, John Hufnagel, Charley Johnson, Craig Penrose, Craig Morton, Steve Ramsey, Steve Spurrier, Norris Weese, Jeff Knapple, Matt Robinson, Steve DeBerg, Mark Herrmann, Steve Stankavage, and Steve Clarkson

1. John Elway
2. Jay Cutler
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tim Tebow
5. Brian Griese
6. Gary Kubiak
7. Jake Plummer
8. Kyle Orton
9. Shawn Moore
10. Chris Miller
11. Bubby Brister
12. Gus Frerotte
13. Steve Beuerlein
14. Ken Karcher
15. Jeff Lewis
16. Jarious Jackson
17. Adam Weber
18. Bradlee Van Pelt
19. Tommy Maddox
20. Darrell Hackney
21. Hugh Millen
22. Patrick Ramsey
23. Will Furrer
24. T.J. Rubley
25. Matt Mauck
26. Dean May
27. Monte McGuire
28. Preston Parsons
29. Nick Rolovich
30. Tom Brandstater
31. Danny Kanell
32. Bill Musgrave
33. Brady Quinn
34. Chris Simms

SPORTSWRITER
03-26-2012, 03:33 AM
THE FOLLOWING LISTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE BEST, BUT JUST MY PERSONAL FAVORITES:

FAVORITE ACTIVE NFL QB'S:
1. PEYTON MANNING
2. AARON ROGERS
3. DREW BREESE
4. CARSON PALMER
5. JAKE CUTLER (Ok, so wife's a Bears' fan!)

FAVORITE ALL-TIME NFL QB'S:
1. ROGER STAUBACH
2. JOHN ELWAY
3. TERRY BRADSHAW
4. JOHNNY UNITAS
5. FRAN TARKENTON

HONORABLE MENTION FAVORITE ACTIVE & ALL-TIME:
1. BART STARR
2. DON MERRIDETH
3. STEVE YOUNG
4. SAMMY BAUGH
5. DAN FOUTS
6. JOE MONTANA
7. TIM TEBOW

TonyR
03-26-2012, 07:37 AM
1. Elway.. Why wouldn't he be every Broncos fan's number one?

Yup, I have to agree. Unless you're too young to have seen him play, or he did something to you personally, there's just no way a Broncos fan doesn't have him at #1. Greatest Bronco ever, Hall of Famer, and the QB of the franchise's only two Super Bowl victories.