PDA

View Full Version : The End of a long Run....

db56
03-21-2012, 03:04 PM
I've been a Broncos fan a long time and supported the team through a lot. I've tried to warm up to this Manning thing and I cant do it. I disagree with the decision and I will never support Manning, Bowlen, Elway or anyone else that is associated with the Broncos again. Its been great to log into The Mane over the years, there are some smart intelligent fans on here and some that shoud be banned from all contact with the outside world but every village has a few of them. so this is my last post ever on The Mane, thank to all that reads it and good luck to you.

Pat Bowlen and John Elway, you guys are pukes and make me sick!! Why? for being a backstabbing little bitches and for allowing me to see what you trully are and how you run your operation. Brister, Portis, Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow, all players that were told one thing and then screwed and sent packing.

Your organization made a decision you felt was best for the franchise and now its my turn to make a decision based on what I feel is best for my franchise and it doesnt include spending another penny on anything that is Broncos related. I've been one of the passionate fans you spoke of during your press conference yesterday and I've spent thousands on tickets and merchandise over the past 23 years, never again. After yesterday I will be rooting for you to fail as If I were a Chiefs fan, taking my money and supporting another franchise and using your organization as a tool to teach my three young children to be weary of dirtbag people like you, dishonest and shady, an example of the kind of people to stay away from at all cost. Your organization made a decision you felt was best for the franchise and now its my turn to make a decision based on what I feel is best for my franchise and it doesnt include spending another penny on anything that is Broncos related.

I wish no injury to you or any of your players but I must admit, I do hope that your team doesnt win a game all season and you fail miserably.

Thanks for the memories.....

BroncoInferno
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, pussy.

bendog
sweet.

Beantown Bronco
This should be fun.

Kaylore
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ReYfu5E-hOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SonOfLe-loLang
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
How will the Broncos ever recover

KO5K
:thumbs:

Beantown Bronco
A whole 280 posts in 8 years. I'm really going to miss this guy.

houghtam
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, p***Y.

In before "I'm a better fan than you"....

DAMMIT.

broncosteven
03-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I was wondering when we would get a meaty Good Bye Cruel Mane rant.

I thought there would be a ton of these with all the Tebowners out there, maybe if more of them were Bronco fans.

USMCBladerunner
03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
So long...don't let the door hit ya where evolution split ya!
Oh and you forgot to P.S. your no take backs.

TheReverend
03-21-2012, 03:08 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Ronnie Tsunami
03-21-2012, 03:09 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/praFGD51ih8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rabb
03-21-2012, 03:10 PM

yep

Gort
03-21-2012, 03:10 PM
I've been a Broncos fan a long time...

don't pay any attention to the fan police. my advice is to stick around. this is an entertainment site. the Broncos and Elway don't read it and don't run it, so leaving this site because of something the folks in Dove Valley did, doesn't make alot of sense.

i'm not too happy with how the FO is conducting business right now either, but this is normal offseason drama. come early September, these days will be a distant memory.

yerner
03-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Damn, dudes were gay for Tebow.

Kaylore
03-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Brister, Portis, Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow, all players that were told one thing and then screwed and sent packing.

You need to wait a season before you buy jerseys, dude. No one made you buy them.

Rabb
03-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I love the fan police thing, come on. I don't think I am a better fan than anyone but do we really need a good bye thread?

If you are going to go, fine...but just go gracefully.

2KBack
03-21-2012, 03:14 PM
This carefully crafted attention grab has completely swayed my opinion on the matter

BroncoInferno
In before "I'm a better fan than you"....

DAMMIT.

I have no issue with fans who disagree or even get angry at particular personnel moves. That's fine. But abandoning the team and hoping they lose because your butt hurt that one player gets replaced is lame.

crush17
I love it. You are a pussy little girl and you will never be able to take it back. Your reasoning is assinine and completely idiotic. PLEASE LEAVE our fanbase you giant toolbag.

broncs2bowl
03-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Lol wtf?

jhns
03-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I will miss you!

Garcia Bronco
03-21-2012, 03:17 PM
No one got backstabbed...I keep telling you:

STOP BUYING CURRENT PLAYER JERSEYS. IT LEADS TO NOTHING BUT BUYERS REMORSE.

DON'T MAKE THESE GUYS ROLE MODELS FOR YOUR KIDS. ITS ****ING STUPID. YOU BE THE ROLE MODEL, NOT SOME MF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

uplink
03-21-2012, 03:18 PM
You need to wait a season before you buy jerseys, dude. No one made you buy them.

Yeah, Bowlen cashed in on the Tebow jersey sales and now he get to cash in on the Manning jersey sales.

Popcorn Sutton
03-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Lame. GTFO.

bendog
03-21-2012, 03:19 PM
oh ****. If I'm the role model, my kid's in lots of trouble.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 03:19 PM
This Bozo won't be missed.

Steve Sewell
03-21-2012, 03:20 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/071/874/notasingle.jpg

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure what's sadder.

A "Screw this, Goodbye World" post, or a bunch of gimptards getting all worked up and smack talking said post.

CEH
03-21-2012, 03:21 PM
So signing HOFer Peyton Manning was the last straw for you. Makes perfect sense to me

crush17
03-21-2012, 03:21 PM

A "Screw this, Goodbye World" post, or a bunch of gimptards getting all worked up and smack talking said post.

Or the fact that youre still posting here.

24champ
03-21-2012, 03:22 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzyhw9XwyT1qjjb4s.gif

TheDave
Just out of curiosity... why do people write these?

Rolandftw
Guess fans have the right to do whatever they think is best. If you really liked Tebow that much, and hate Manning that much, that it would be more painful then enjoyable to watch and cheer the Broncos--probably should find something else that you find more enjoyable.

I was mad at the Broncos after they dealt Cutler, and McDaniels drove this organization into the ground. Wasn't enjoyable to watch Broncos football for the most part. Some Bronco fans became Bears fans. It happens.

BroncoBeavis
Or the fact that youre still posting here.

Derrrrrrp.

I'm here for the Lombardistorm, baby. Get ready.

Jekyll15Hyde
03-21-2012, 03:23 PM
What a baby. You can disagree with moves but, after we get a HOF QB and the biggest FA prize ever, now is when you want to leave?

B-Love
LOL!! Man I love seeing these thread titles and first posts, while GREATLY anticipating the abuse that is too follow. Funny stuff man!! LOL

rbackfactory80
Do what you have to do fan. Life is too damn short to be miserable in any facet.

Steve Prefontaine
No one got backstabbed...I keep telling you:

STOP BUYING CURRENT PLAYER JERSEYS. IT LEADS TO NOTHING BUT BUYERS REMORSE.

DON'T MAKE THESE GUYS ROLE MODELS FOR YOUR KIDS. ITS ****ING STUPID. YOU BE THE ROLE MODEL, NOT SOME MF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

So ****ing true. I learned the hard way after a Cutler jersey debacle. Now I let my dog use it a as toy/blanket.

Lolad
I don't know how anyone can honestly call the move the FO made a bad one. We got a better QB then Tim hands down no questions asked. If anything be mad that we still are allergic to DT's ROFL!

bfoflcommish
I've been a Broncos fan a long time and supported the team through a lot. I've tried to warm up to this Manning thing and I cant do it. I disagree with the decision and I will never support Manning, Bowlen, Elway or anyone else that is associated with the Broncos again. Its been great to log into The Mane over the years, there are some smart intelligent fans on here and some that shoud be banned from all contact with the outside world but every village has a few of them. so this is my last post ever on The Mane, thank to all that reads it and good luck to you.

Pat Bowlen and John Elway, you guys are pukes and make me sick!! Why? for being a backstabbing little b****es and for allowing me to see what you trully are and how you run your operation. Brister, Portis, Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow, all players that were told one thing and then screwed and sent packing.

Your organization made a decision you felt was best for the franchise and now its my turn to make a decision based on what I feel is best for my franchise and it doesnt include spending another penny on anything that is Broncos related. I've been one of the passionate fans you spoke of during your press conference yesterday and I've spent thousands on tickets and merchandise over the past 23 years, never again. After yesterday I will be rooting for you to fail as If I were a Chiefs fan, taking my money and supporting another franchise and using your organization as a tool to teach my three young children to be weary of dirtbag people like you, dishonest and shady, an example of the kind of people to stay away from at all cost. Your organization made a decision you felt was best for the franchise and now its my turn to make a decision based on what I feel is best for my franchise and it doesnt include spending another penny on anything that is Broncos related.

I wish no injury to you or any of your players but I must admit, I do hope that your team doesnt win a game all season and you fail miserably.

So why didnt you leave when Cutler took over for plummer, or Based off this post you would rather not have CHAMP but instead have kept Portis????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5l3q5JKtLJA/TqXsxcPMMYI/AAAAAAAAADo/Cw44RHYr0aY/s1600/goodbye.gif

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 03:24 PM

The smack talk is only relevant for broncos fans. Fans of other teams wouldn't understand.

TheDave
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Does he want the money for his jersey(s)... or is there some deeper meaning to all this?

USMCBladerunner
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM

Ah yes...the metagame...well played sir...well played.

douche.

pricejj
03-21-2012, 03:26 PM
just don't kill yourself...ah crap I shouldn't have said that.

UberBroncoMan
03-21-2012, 03:26 PM
HAHAHAHA

Get the **** out you pathetic ****ing "fan." Live or die by the team. If 5 SB appearances and 2 SB wins along with one of the best winning records as an organization are too much to overcome a sucking for a few years then LOOOOOOOL.

New's flash b****. Pats, Colts, Saints, etc all ****ing sucked at one point. It's how it goes. Get used to it.

Colts currently suck after a decade of dominance.

Little hint...they're all going to suck again.

Kaylore
03-21-2012, 03:27 PM

Look how much fun everyone's having...

Fedaykin
03-21-2012, 03:27 PM

Pat Bowlen and John Elway, you guys are pukes and make me sick!! Why? for being a backstabbing little b****es and for allowing me to see what you trully are and how you run your operation. Brister, Portis, Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow, all players that were told one thing and then screwed and sent packing.

Good riddance

yerner
03-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Does he want the money for his jersey(s)... or is there some deeper meaning to all this?

I'm telling you, the white guy man love for Tebow is one of the most bizarre things going on in America. Grown men are in love with the guy.

cutthemdown
Who is this clown? When no one knows who you are you don't need to make a farewell speech. Just make a clean getaway, what? Afraid no one will notice? Well your right had you just left the board not once would have anyone said hey what happened to.......

scrap
My GF asked me at lunch today if I'd found myself becoming more of a Tebow fan than a Broncos fan this past year. I told her "absolutely not, I'm not a girl". Now I'm thinking my response was offensive to all the women here that have more balls than OP.

2KBack
03-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Look how much fun everyone's having...

A common enemy will really bring people together. This guy is actually a hero

jhns
03-21-2012, 03:32 PM
A common enemy will really bring people together. This guy is actually a hero

That is not true. McDaniels split the fanbase more than anyone.

Bronco Yoda
03-21-2012, 03:32 PM
We're going to get a few of these threads.

TJ. Maybe you should set up a min-forum for all the threads of peeps jumping ship in the next few days.

Crushisback
03-21-2012, 03:33 PM

Now you're just a troll now so get the **** out and stay out. Can't stand fake ass fans.

chrisp
03-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Point about being a broncos fan is that you're a Broncos fan. That's it. Its not something that is qualified or conditional. I couldn't stop supporting the broncos even if I wanted to.

I'm so happy to be losing these plastic fans who will only support the team if their conditions are met.

Don't get me wrong - you're more than entitled to disapprove of things the hierarchy does. we don't have to support EFX or bowlen or anyone inthe organisation if we don;t like them.

But the moment you stop being a fan is the moment i stop caring about anything you may have to say about the matter.

Rabb
We're going to get a few of these threads.

TJ. Maybe you should set up a min-forum for all the threads of peeps jumping ship in the next few days.

Punisher was my fave, of course the vampire's teabag was back before we knew it but still

Endy
This guy obviously needs to become a fan of one of those NFL teams that DOESN'T sign players to contracts and then trades them or releases them before the contract is over.

BroncoBeavis
The smack talk is only relevant for broncos fans. Fans of other teams wouldn't understand.

Yeah, because only people on the OM are qualified to judge fan purity.

This place is the defacto Politburo of Bronco fandom.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Point about being a broncos fan is that you're a Broncos fan. That's it. Its not something that is qualified or conditional. I couldn't stop supporting the broncos even if I wanted to.

I'm so happy to be losing these plastic fans who will only support the team if their conditions are met

Well, to be fair, that's obviously false on it's face. Everyone has a point at which they could no longer support the team they long loved.

You haven't reached that point yet. Many others have.

If you're truly saying you would follow this team no matter what they ever do, then that's honestly kinda scary.

Endy
03-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Well, to be fair, that's obviously false on it's face. Everyone has a point at which they could no longer support the team they long loved.

If you're truly saying you would follow this team no matter what they ever do, then that's honestly kinda scary.

The second the Broncos gang rape my dead grandmother's body I will be writing my goodbye post to the Mane.

rbackfactory80

Please no Nazi Germany comparisons.

jhns

I would follow this team if they traded their entire roster for the Omaha Nighthawks roster. I would also like the Nighthawks a LOT more. I may bitch about the Broncos, but I would still watch and root for them.

jhns
03-21-2012, 03:41 PM
The second the Broncos gang rape my dead grandmother's body I will be writing my goodbye post to the Mane.

The entire team or just a few?

DomCasual
03-21-2012, 03:41 PM
The Broncos are better off without you!

Signed,
Punisher

yerner
03-21-2012, 03:42 PM

Obviously you're not a real fan. It would be a privilege to be raped by a bronco.

bfoflcommish
03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Obviously you're not a real fan. It would be a privilege to be raped by a bronco.

allegedly

;)

Endy
03-21-2012, 03:44 PM
The entire team or just a few?

I assume they'd get in line with Bowlen at the front and the rookies at the back. If it was just Bowlen and Elway, I'd probably waver on this a bit.

BroncoBen
03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
I wish no injury to you or any of your players but I must admit, I do hope that your team doesnt win a game all season and you fail ....Thanks for the memories.....

Sound like you were never a 'Broncos' fan.. good luck to you finding a new team to follow.

Rohirrim
03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Oh no! Not db56!

jhns
03-21-2012, 03:46 PM
I assume they'd get in line with Bowlen at the front and the rookies at the back. If it was just Bowlen and Elway, I'd probably waver on this a bit.

LOL

Thanks, just wanted to get the visual correct.

Old Dude
03-21-2012, 03:47 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GWheGgqmq0A?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GWheGgqmq0A?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Kaylore
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
BroncoBeavis, you need to change your name to BroncoButthurt.

broncosteven
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM

Ran out of Lyrica

SimonFletcher73
03-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Don't usually see these in March!

kamakazi_kal
03-21-2012, 03:52 PM

bye ....... bronco fan.

USMCBladerunner

and then have him acquitted...

SJ Bronco
:welcome:

oubronco
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya

kamakazi_kal
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM

or sweet heysus .... pick a different position.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 03:54 PM

See, like I said... everyone has a different threshold. :)

SimonFletcher73
03-21-2012, 03:54 PM
I thought I was upset that we didn't re-sign Bunkley.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 03:55 PM

I was guaranteed Lombardis, so I'm sticking around. If that doesn't pan out, maybe the Colts fans will make their way to the exits. :)

DBroncos4life
03-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah, Bowlen cashed in on the Tebow jersey sales and now he get to cash in on the Manning jersey sales.

I'm not sure if anyone said anything but TEAMS SHARE MONEY ON JERSEY SALES.

crush17
03-21-2012, 04:00 PM
I was guaranteed Lombardis, so I'm sticking around. If that doesn't pan out, maybe the Colts fans will make their way to the exits. :)

God shut up.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 04:01 PM
God shut up.

And you wonder why I'm still here. LOL

DBroncos4life
03-21-2012, 04:03 PM

I wish he would just leave so I don't have to send another 2011 poster to the iggy list.

orangeatheist
Brister, Portis, Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow, all players that were told one thing and then screwed and sent packing.

Yeah, I'm sure all those fellas are crying in their cornflakes as we speak. Good bye, cruel world!

Your organization made a decision you felt was best for the franchise and now its my turn to make a decision based on what I feel is best for my franchise and it doesnt include spending another penny on anything that is Broncos related.

That's all right because my budget for Bronco gear just got a whole lot bigger for this coming year and for the foreseeable future. I'll pick up your slack, big boy!

Cito Pelon
I don't know how anyone can honestly call the move the FO made a bad one. We got a better QB then Tim hands down no questions asked. If anything be mad that we still are allergic to DT's ROFL!

Riiiiiight. Manning at 50% is better than Tebow at 100%.

mkporter
03-21-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm surprised it took so long to get one of these. There are really no better posts on this forum than the I-no-longer-care-about-the-Broncos-so-I-would-like-to-spend-half-my-day-composing-my-grand-exit-letter-to-a-bunch-of-strangers-on-the-internet-who-do-care-about-the-Broncos-making-sure-they-really-understand-how-much-I-no-longer-care posts. I, for one, am eagerly awaiting several more of these, and the typically awesome threads that ensue.

orangeatheist
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm surprised it took so long to get one of these. There are really no better posts on this forum than the I-no-longer-care-about-the-Broncos-so-I-would-like-to-spend-half-my-day-composing-my-grand-exit-letter-to-a-bunch-of-strangers-on-the-internet-who-do-care-about-the-Broncos-making-sure-they-really-understand-how-much-I-no-longer-care posts. I, for one, am eagerly awaiting several more of these, and the typically awesome threads that ensue.

Trouble is, they're not coming from the right people....yet!

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 04:07 PM
I wish he would just leave so I don't have to send another 2011 poster to the iggy list.

Once we pick up those Trophies, we'll all hold hands again. Don't worry.

mkporter
03-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Trouble is, they're not coming from the right people....yet!

They always come from the right people, just maybe not enough of them.

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 04:08 PM
My question is simple. If we took the chiefs and their personnel and moved them to Denver and moved Denver and their personnel to K.C., would you still be a "Bronco Fan".

DBroncos4life
03-21-2012, 04:08 PM

The stadium will be louder when you give your tickets to fans that cheer.

crush17
03-21-2012, 04:10 PM
My question is simple. If we took the chiefs and their personnel and moved them to Denver and moved Denver and their personnel to K.C., would you still be a "Bronco Fan".

If the team had the Denver ****ing Broncos emblem on their helmet, then hell yes.

Bronco Yoda
03-21-2012, 04:11 PM

I would Just thank Grandmums for taking one for the team. Ha!

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 04:11 PM
If the team had the Denver ****ing Broncos emblem on their helmet, then hell yes.

But yesterday the entire Organization was "called" the Chiefs.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:12 PM
They always come from the right people, just maybe not enough of them.

I can't rep you twice in a row, but THIS too.

ZONA
03-21-2012, 04:14 PM
I've never understood these types that claim they are a fan of the team yet decide to not be a fan once the team makes decisions they don't agree with.

TEAM > players, owners, coaches

crush17
03-21-2012, 04:15 PM
But yesterday the entire Organization was "called" the Chiefs.

So what? I am from Denver, I root for my home team through thick and thin

g6matty
03-21-2012, 04:15 PM
i realize im a new guy but i just wanted to post this picture lol

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/SendThisToYourHaters-59034.gif

orangeatheist
03-21-2012, 04:16 PM

You sir, can STAY! :notworthy

crush17
03-21-2012, 04:17 PM

Hahahaha that is great

SJ Bronco
You have any Idea how many times as a Bronco fan, a warriors fan, or for goodness sake!, an A's fan, that I have facepalmed at the front office and screamed at my TV because I didn't agree? When we drafted Tim Tebow I went on a cursing tirade like you have never seen and had to endure weeks of taunting by the local raider and niner fans about it. Your team makes crap decisions. It's part of being a fan. If you unload your team every time they disappoint you, you won't be cheering for anyone very long. Besides, the Broncos owe me nothing, nor do they care what I think. I can live with that.

rbackfactory80
I've never understood these types that claim they are a fan of the team yet decide to not be a fan once the team makes decisions they don't agree with.

I don't get it. The only loyalty in the NFL is coming from the fans. It's his business if he doesn't want to be a fan anymore. He invests money and time into the product and he doesn't agree with the direction. This obviously isn't one incident. If his choice was to stop being a fan after one incident than I understand the backlash.

enjolras
03-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Where was this guy when Orton was being jacked around?

note: I agreed with benching him, but the whole situation really sucked.

enjolras
03-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't get it. The only loyalty in the NFL is coming from the fans. It's his business if he doesn't want to be a fan anymore. He invests money and time into the product and he doesn't agree with the direction. This obviously isn't one incident. If his choice was to stop being a fan after one incident than I understand the backlash.

It was also his choice to make a desperate plea for attention by posting the whole thing on this board. He's getting what he deserves.

If you don't want to be a fan anymore, that's just fine. Just don't feel the need to indulge in a self-righteous going out party when you do it.

mkporter
03-21-2012, 04:21 PM

People mostly react to people posting a long "Dear John" letter about it. If you are done with the Broncos, fine, just leave. No one cares.

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 04:21 PM
It was also his choice to make a desperate plea for attention by posting the whole thing on this board. He's getting what he deserves.

If you don't want to be a fan anymore, that's just fine. Just don't feel the need to indulge in a self-righteous going out party when you do it.

Yeah but if anything that just shows he is emotional. Football isn't all logic if you didn't notice. It obviously meant something to him. In fact I would bet he remains a fan and just needs a month or two to gather his thoughts. My best advice for him would be step down off the ledge, it's only a game.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:22 PM

:strong:

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah but if anything that just show he is emotional. Football isn't all logic if you didn't notice. It obviously meant something to him. In fact I would bet he remains a fan and just needs a month or two to gather his thoughts. My best advice for him would be step down off the ledge, it's only a game.

In bold...good point as well

extralife
03-21-2012, 04:26 PM
One day I will understand how the move that broke you was acquiring one of the best players to ever play the game--wait, no I won't. It's pretty easy right now to tell who has the mind of a child and who doesn't, the people who cannot and will not ever separate Tim Tebow the White Knight of their Dreams from Tim Tebow the Guy What Throws a Football on TV.

you'll also note that these very same Tebow nuts not only were all for "backstabbing" Kyle Orton, but they were very willing to direct as much bile and hate as humanly possible towards Orton in order to persuade the team to do it. Orton wasn't their favorite toy, though, so it's ok! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

gunns
03-21-2012, 04:30 PM

Judging from this post I find it hard to believe you were a Bronco fan, seems to be more a fan of whomever the current QB is. If you don't like FO "lying" to their players, you are going to have a hard time finding a team to support. Good luck with that, glad you are done with the Broncos. One less bandwagon fan.

shalowlow
What's always so interesting to me is how a fan of a team is the same, no matter what team. The only difference is the circumstances surrounding their fandom. If I wasn't born in Denver, I probably wouldn't have been a Broncos fan. If my parent's hadn't moved the whole family to LA, I probably would not have been a Laker fan.

Point is, there is never any good reason to "switch teams" they all play the same game, from front office to the game on the field.

Go to any forum and you read the same things. "We signed ____________! He's underrated and a beast!" or

" _______________ Signed with another team, they paid him how much!? He wasn't worth it" or

"The Front office is stupid because they did something I don't agree with" or

"The Front office is so smart because they did something I agree with"

and last and most prevalent "I saw so and so on ESPN say this so therefore I will regurgitate it on this message board and look smart, and then call you an idiot if you don't agree"

ITS ALL THE SAME.

Just enjoy the team that you're a fan of, it's one of the great joys in life.

BroncoBeavis

For some people it's about the colors and logo...for others it's about the players on the team, history and tradition.

baja
03-21-2012, 04:31 PM
good luck db56

You are entitled to your opinion.

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 04:32 PM
What's always so interesting to me is how a fan of a team is the same, no matter what team. The only difference is the circumstances surrounding their fandom. If I wasn't born in Denver, I probably wouldn't have been a Broncos fan. If my parent's hadn't moved the whole family to LA, I probably would not have been a Laker fan.

Point is, there is never any good reason to "switch teams" they all play the same game, from front office to the game on the field.

Go to any forum and you read the same things. "We signed ____________! He's underrated and a beast!" or

" _______________ Signed with another team, they paid him how much!? He wasn't worth it" or

"The Front office is stupid because they did something I don't agree with" or

"The Front office is so smart because they did something I agree with"

and last and most prevalent "I saw so and so on ESPN say this so therefore I will regurgitate it on this message board and look smart, and then call you an idiot if you don't agree"

ITS ALL THE SAME.

Just enjoy the team that you're a fan of, it's one of the great joys in life.

Good Post. Your aren't going to find rainbows and unicorns anywhere.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:32 PM
For some people it's about the colors and logo...for others it's about the players on the team, history and tradition.

you're right of course, Tebow does have that long rich tradition with the broncos

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Judging from this post I find it hard to believe you were a Bronco fan, seems to be more a fan of whomever the current QB is. If you don't like FO "lying" to their players, you are going to have a hard time finding a team to support. Good luck with that, glad you are done with the Broncos. One less bandwagon fan.

Yeah, because everyone who's a fan for a different reason than you is a bandwagon fan.

I'm more of a big tent guy. If guys want to cheer for the Broncos because of Tebow... great. If they followed Peyton over...fine with me.

TheReverend
03-21-2012, 04:33 PM

We should all lash out irrationally for several pages launching profane insults and wishing harm because someone disagrees with your priority listing.

24champ
03-21-2012, 04:34 PM

Personally I'm awaiting a thread that is similar to O4L's epic rant when Plummer got the shaft in 2006.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:35 PM
We should all lash out irrationally for several pages launching profane insults and wishing harm because someone disagrees with your priority listing.

Wait? We all are poking some fun at him, but who wished him harm? If someone did that stop it. It ain't that serious.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Personally I'm awaiting a thread that is similar to O4L's epic rant when Plummer got the shaft in 2006.

Crap, I forgot about that. Man this board goes in cycles.

extralife
03-21-2012, 04:36 PM

because the OP did none of those things, right

because you don't do those things several times a day every day.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 04:37 PM
you're right of course, Tebow does have that long rich tradition with the broncos

You'll notice I said more than just tradition.

But lately it's about more than Tebow. It's about the fact that this team will have a hard time building on tradition if it keeps switching QB's every 2 years.

People who like story lines hate how we wear QBs like condoms around here lately. And it's especially frustrating in that way when you get rid of another (we think promising) short-time QB for one we KNOW can only be here for a few years at best.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 04:42 PM
And now that I think about it, Tebow built one hell of a tradition in Denver in a short period of time.

Guy had me leaping out of my seat more times at the end of games than anyone since Elway. Pretty good for 16 games.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:42 PM
You'll notice I said more than just tradition.

But lately it's about more than Tebow. It's about the fact that this team will have a hard time building on tradition if it keeps switching QB's every 2 years.

People who like story lines hate how we wear QBs like condoms around here lately. And it's especially frustrating in that way when you get rid of another (we think promising) short-time QB for one we KNOW can only be here for a few years at best.

YOU think promising, from their point of view, they are saving us 3 years of wasted time developing a QB that will never come around. I like the move. Am I right, maybe, maybe not, but I hardly blame them for doing what they think is right. They are in charge, and ultimately, what happens in the next few years, they have to answer for. Not you. So they are going to flush what they feel is a turd, rather than ride fan sentiment to the unemployment line.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
YOU think promising, from their point of view, they are saving us 3 years of wasted time developing a QB that will never come around. I like the move. Am I right, maybe, maybe not, but I hardly blame them for doing what they think is right. They are in charge, and ultimately, what happens in the next few years, they have to answer for. Not you. So they are going to flush what they feel is a turd, rather than ride fan sentiment to the unemployment line.

I understand the difference in opinion on Tebow. But that's all it is. Someone who believed Tebow could be great is no less of a fan than you are. And that's literally all that separates you from most of us.

extralife
03-21-2012, 04:47 PM
I understand the difference in opinion on Tebow. But that's all it is. Someone who believed Tebow could be great is no less of a fan than you are. And that's literally all that separates you from most of us.

that, and endless drama.

BroncsRule
03-21-2012, 04:48 PM

Well, you know, because their fandom MATTERS!!

It's just fallout from our narcisistic culture..

I'm pretty sure our educators are to blame..:wiggle:

Rohirrim
03-21-2012, 04:49 PM
After the last couple of weeks we've had, I can understand some fans losing their minds.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 04:49 PM

Not the ones that remain fans, but by the very definition, those that abandon ship, are lesser fans. Not that it matters in the whole scheme of life, but part of being a fan is suffering through the bad, to make the good feel all tha much sweeter. I mean, after years of getting our heads handed to us in the SB, I shed a little tear for that first Lombardi. It's irrational to be that emotional over a football game, but I realized in that moment, that all those losses made the win that much better. It's all part of the fun. The disappointment becomes jubilation. Just wait till the Sharks finally hoist sir stanley. You won't find a happier asshole in all of San Jose. ;D

55CrushEm
03-21-2012, 04:50 PM
oh ****. If I'm the role model, my kid's in lots of trouble.

LOL

ol#7
03-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I find it harder and harder to be passionate about sports in general than I once was. My interest in the Broncos had really started to wane, then last year happened.

I keep trying to get excited about the moves, logically my brain keeps saying hey its Peyton Manning, but that part of me that bought in last year is dissapointed.

Now, I would never write a going away mane letter, for one, I have half of you on ignore, and for another, I would hate to change my mind and then look like Punisher.

Taco John
03-21-2012, 04:54 PM
I have a hard time understanding how a weary Broncos fan can not see an oasis in the Manning development. I understand that it's easy to get attached to the guys we have running through here. I liked Cutler. Other people liked Plummer. Only the most obstinate couldn't find something to love about Tebow last year. But even still, we're in a situation now where we've got bonafide stability at the QB position with a HOF QB in there, the team is in win at all costs mode, and we're no longer looking down the barrel of the gun to develop a young guy or die as a team.

It's been hard to explain to my 5 year old son when he looked at me. hurt with his doe eyes and asked "I thought we liked Tebow the best, daddy." That wasn't an easy conversation to have, but I pulled it off. For me, though, that conversation is a lot easier when I think of Champ Bailey and Brian Dawkins and what this move means for guys like that who I want to see win a Superbowl now.

I like Tebow, and I was ok with the idea of the long term development of him. But I have to say, I believe what is happening now is so much better for the Broncos in both the long and short term. I have a hard time understanding how anyone could say that it isn't.

Rohirrim
03-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Hell, I still miss Bubby Brister.

cmhargrove
03-21-2012, 04:55 PM
It's hard to resist piling on, but I just won't do it.:bandwagon

To the OP, when your emotions settle down and the Broncos are rolling back into the playoffs (as a real contender) just consider coming back around. No need to let your offseason emotions get the best of you. There is much more going on than you are probably aware of, and you haven't even waited to find out what actually happened "behind closed doors." Rarely is one party without blame when the dealings are in the millions of dollars.

Anyway, don't burn your stuff yet.

Stagger Lee
03-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Anybody that has watched football since free agency began has got to realize that you are rooting for blue and orange laundry, not individual players. Those days have long since passed, like it or not.

baja
03-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Hell, I still miss Bubby Brister.

I miss TD the most

55CrushEm
03-21-2012, 04:57 PM

I'm so happy to be losing these plastic fans who will only support the team if their conditions are met.

Don't get me wrong - you're more than entitled to disapprove of things the hierarchy does. we don't have to support EFX or bowlen or anyone inthe organisation if we don;t like them.

But the moment you stop being a fan is the moment i stop caring about anything you may have to say about the matter.

And there is the distinction.....

I think it's totally fine for fans to dislike certain moves by the FO....heck NONE of us can say we've loved every move ever made by this team....

That being said.....I will NEVER stop loving the Broncos!!

ol#7
03-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I have a hard time understanding how a weary Broncos fan can not see an oasis in the Manning development. I understand that it's easy to get attached to the guys we have running through here. I liked Cutler. Other people liked Plummer. Only the most obstinate couldn't find something to love about Tebow last year. But even still, we're in a situation now where we've got bonafide stability at the QB position with a HOF QB in there, the team is in win at all costs mode, and we're no longer looking down the barrel of the gun to develop a young guy or die as a team.

It's been hard to explain to my 5 year old son when he looked at me. hurt with his doe eyes and asked "I thought we liked Tebow the best, daddy." That wasn't an easy conversation to have, but I pulled it off. For me, though, that conversation is a lot easier when I think of Champ Bailey and Brian Dawkins and what this move means for guys like that who I want to see win a Superbowl now.

I like Tebow, and I was ok with the idea of the long term development of him. But I have to say, I believe what is happening now is so much better for the Broncos in both the long and short term. I have a hard time understanding how anyone could say that it isn't.

Because odds are things are going to end badly for Manning here. When that happens, we no longer have that promising young fan favorite waiting in the wings. Logic tells me this may happen sooner than later. Remember Tony Dorsette's run here?

I am not even sure how it is your such a fan of Manning. I never gave him a moments thought as a Bronco fan.

Champ deserves another run, I agree, but this doesn't feel right. Feels like disaster about to happen to me.

orangeatheist
03-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I find it harder and harder to be passionate about sports in general than I once was. My interest in the Broncos had really started to wane, then last year happened.

I keep trying to get excited about the moves, logically my brain keeps saying hey its Peyton Manning, but that part of me that bought in last year is dissapointed.

Now, I would never write a going away mane letter, for one, I have half of you on ignore, and for another, I would hate to change my mind and then look like Punisher.

Try reading more Socrates. ;)

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Not the ones that remain fans, but by the very definition, those that abandon ship, are lesser fans. Not that it matters in the whole scheme of life, but part of being a fan is suffering through the bad, to make the good feel all tha much sweeter.

I totally relate with that feeling. But for people who like players, they want to see that story play out with their players as well. They want to see their young players develop and overcome.

Throwing aside the promising young kid who's rough around the edges for a more polished hired gun is difficult to take for fans that place higher value on the players themselves.

As I've said, I've had to shift my focus now to guys like Champ who might get a shot, in order to keep any interest. Otherwise, to guys like me, it's like you're just slapping that horsey logo on the Colts and claiming victory. I don't enjoy that approach.

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Because odds are things are going to end badly for Manning here. When that happens, we no longer have that promising young fan favorite waiting in the wings. Logic tells me this may happen sooner than later. Remember Tony Dorsette's run here?

I am not even sure how it is your such a fan of Manning. I never gave him a moments thought as a Bronco fan.

Champ deserves another run, I agree, but this doesn't feel right. Feels like disaster about to happen to me.

This.

You just can't take a shortcut and buy a championship.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 05:02 PM
:welcome:

I got a negative rep for this post....ROFL!

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 05:03 PM
I totally relate with that feeling. But for people who like players, they want to see that story play out with their players as well. They want to see their young players develop and overcome.

Throwing aside the promising young kid who's rough around the edges for a more polished hired gun is difficult to take for fans that place higher value on the players themselves.

As I've said, I've had to shift my focus now to guys like Champ who might get a shot, in order to keep any interest. Otherwise, to guys like me, it's like you're just slapping that horsey logo on the Colts and claiming victory. I don't enjoy that approach.

Hey, you can still be a tebowite and still rout for the orange good guys. I still rout for cutler to do well, as well as Marshall (as long as it is not against the Broncos). I'm ok with that. Can't speak for others...

Clockwork Orange
03-21-2012, 05:04 PM
And here I thought anyone who survived the McDaniels disaster would be battle hardened enough to withstand a nuclear holocaust.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 05:05 PM

Our differences are that I wouldn't call a 2 or 3 year window stability. And I don't believe Peyton will be playing at age 40.

And as we've gone over, I don't believe this is better for the Broncos long term. Short-term... better, sure. But I'm not sure how carrying one of the most expensive contracts in the league for a short-term player could ever be considered a long-term win. There are many things we could do with younger players for $20 million a year.

SJ Bronco
03-21-2012, 05:07 PM

Yeah, but you don't work in the front office and it's not your job on the line. My opinion (for what that's worth) John Elway and company didn't want to roll with a guy they didn't draft and didn't think could do the job. If they are wrong, that is on them, but it would be even worse if they DIDN'T make the move and got fired for rolling with a guy they thought couldn't win just because a handful of fans loved him so much. Winning cures all, and if Manning does what we brought him in to do, even you won't give a damn about where Timmy Tebow ends up.

55CrushEm

Great, great post, Taco. I had the same (brief) talk with my daughters. They loved Tebow....and never had sat down with me to watch an entire football game until this past season.

I agree with every word in this post....except for "long" term. While everyone would agree that Manning is clearly better for us in the short term.....there's no question there...

...we'll never know if Tebow could've developed into something good here.....and Manning won't even be around. So, when you say better for the long-term....I'm just not so sure.

USMCBladerunner
Yeah but if anything that just shows he is emotional. Football isn't all logic if you didn't notice. It obviously meant something to him. In fact I would bet he remains a fan and just needs a month or two to gather his thoughts. My best advice for him would be step down off the ledge, it's only a game.

well...he definitely should have come to you for advice first, because, instead of doing that, he decided to act like a melodramatic 13 year old girl and do so in the most public and self-aggrandizing manner. He deserves every ration of **** he is catching right now. The OP needs to be slapped in the face and put in a corner.

SJ Bronco
And here I thought anyone who survived the McDaniels disaster would be battle hardened enough to withstand a nuclear holocaust.
:notworthy Best point made all day

Taco John
03-21-2012, 05:09 PM

I watched more college football when I was in college than I do now. I was a fan of Manning,and had always hoped we'd somehow end up with him back then.

Rolandftw
03-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Fans are going to get attached to players. If you don't, what's the point of being a fan really? But most fans are going to come back around, win or lose, no matter who we have on our roster.

In the end, the Denver Broncos are relatively small, in the big scheme of things. The Broncos will hopefully have some success.. and I wouldn't put it past Tebow to have success as well.

I'm probably in the vast minority, but winning a title with someone who basically no one thought could be a decent quarterback... would be a completely different feeling then winning one with a first ballot HOF. Course, neither one could have happened too...

55CrushEm
03-21-2012, 05:10 PM

LOL

Cito Pelon
03-21-2012, 05:10 PM

Good luck with that, gonna need it.

Sideburn
03-21-2012, 05:11 PM

This.

ScottXray
03-21-2012, 05:12 PM
And there is the distinction.....

I think it's totally fine for fans to dislike certain moves by the FO....heck NONE of us can say we've loved every move ever made by this team....

That being said.....I will NEVER stop loving the Broncos!!

+1. Although I dislike the way things have gone down with the entire deal I will always be a Bronco fan. The situation is bittersweet, but I know that Manning is the best QB for the team, right now. I hope and hoped that Tebow would succeed, but I also want Manning to take us to the superbowl.

Being a Bronco fan is part of my life, and it runs through my veins. I don't get quite as upset at losses or quite as high with wins anymore...but Sundays during the season are ALL about the Broncos, and always will be.

55CrushEm
03-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah, but you don't work in the front office and it's not your job on the line. My opinion (for what that's worth) John Elway and company didn't want to roll with a guy they didn't draft and didn't think could do the job. If they are wrong, that is on them, but it would be even worse if they DIDN'T make the move and got fired for rolling with a guy they thought couldn't win just because a handful of fans loved him so much. Winning cures all, and if Manning does what we brought him in to do, even you won't give a damn about where Timmy Tebow ends up.

I think this is the key. Part of the reason it doesn't "feel right" for some....is NOT because they are "Tebowners" as so many idiots like to claim....but rather this...

2011 provided us the most EXCITING football for the first time in a long time. You really did have HOPE that we'd pull out pretty much every game.....similar to Elway.

So to let that go....many are like "why"? We can't get rid of THAT!!

But yeah, Manning will KEEP US EXCITED to watch every Sunday.....and that's what it's all about....for me anyway.

USMCBladerunner
03-21-2012, 05:18 PM

Why? Because we got Champ earlier in his career than Peyton? Or is it because Peyton has already popped his SB cherry and it's never as good as the first time?

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 05:23 PM
If you have to keep finding something "interesting" to be a broncos fan you might as well not even be one at all.

Agamemnon
03-21-2012, 05:23 PM

I'm sickened by the way this franchise has handled itself in recent years as well, but damn son. Overreact much?

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 05:25 PM
If you have to keep finding something "interesting" to be a broncos fan you might as well not even be one at all.

Your perspective and his reality are probably two different things.

Spider
03-21-2012, 05:25 PM

STFU and GTFO ........

Miss I.
03-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Dear DB56,

Look brother, I get your frustration. Take my reply for what it's worth (opinions like a-holes, well you know, everyone has one).

I've had my moments of extreme frustration with the way this organization is handling things. I do not think they've handled Tebow particularly well, but I am not certain anyone would have. He is a very unique phenomena.

I understand your frustration, but I can't help but think your anger is a bit misplaced. You rage against management, but throw away your love for the team in its entirety after years of loyal fandom? Do you hate the team or do you hate the way the team is being managed? These are two different things, that while closely related are not the same things.

The Denver Broncos have a rich history, of which I am just now only going back to discover. No doubt that rich history is filled with many stories that did involve poor management and strange politicial shenanigans between players, coaches, management, etc. All of these things are part of the draw, that crazed drama. That off field crazed drama informs the on field drama we all love so much.

Loving a football team to me, crazy as it sounds, is somewhat like loving a friend or spouse (not the same exactly obviously) but it involves the concept of loving that team through the good and bad, wins and losses, and idiotic moments made by management. I can hate the moves, but I never hate the team.

Whatever choice you make, make the one best for you. Like a marriage, I guess sometimes the best choice is to walk away if what is happening is so detrimental to you or those you love, it may be your only choice. If you will be happier by doing that, then you should do it.

My only thought on this, is don't publicly announce it. Trust me, I've had to take breaks from here after getting into heated frustrating debates with posters, but eventually I did come back (not much can really shut me up to be fair). I wish you well, I hope you don't give up on the team, but ultimately do what is best for your well being as a human being. Much as I love football, it is only a game, it is not life.

Be well.
Miss I.

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Why? Because we got Champ earlier in his career than Peyton? Or is it because Peyton has already popped his SB cherry and it's never as good as the first time?

Lets see. Do you think Champ will be enshrined as a Bronco or a Redskin?

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 05:40 PM
well...he definitely should have come to you for advice first, because, instead of doing that, he decided to act like a melodramatic 13 year old girl and do so in the most public and self-aggrandizing manner. He deserves every ration of **** he is catching right now. The OP needs to be slapped in the face and put in a corner.

I'll admit, I lol'd.

Spider
03-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Lets see. Do you think Champ will be enshrined as a Bronco or a Redskin?

chances are Bronco cause the guy Champ replaced in Washington was HOFer .Darryl Green

rbackfactory80
03-21-2012, 05:43 PM
chances are Bronco cause the guy Champ replaced in Washington was HOFer .Darryl Green

Champ requested a trade from Washington. He was pissed about a salary negotiation. Therefore a Deverite.

BroncoBeavis

It was a rhetorical question Spidey but thanks for answering. :)

baja
"Half a loaf is better than none"

Darkhawk24
03-21-2012, 05:50 PM
You'll be back when the emotions die down. Most fans can't just turn the switch off-and-on their teams.

If not, well then you were never really a fan anyways.

I like Tim Tebow. I enjoyed rooting for him last year in his improbable run. However, there is no denying that signing Peyton Manning was the right move for the franchise. You work towards a super bowl and there are only a few quarterbacks in the league that are on Peyton's level.

The Broncos have one of the best Quarterbacks in the NFL today ... ever leading their team.

I hope Tim has a good career ... but, It's Peyton time!

houghtam
03-21-2012, 05:52 PM
You'll be back when the emotions die down. Most fans can't just turn the switch off-and-on their teams.

If not, well then you were never really a fan anyways.

I like Tim Tebow. I enjoyed rooting for him last year in his improbable run. However, there is no denying that signing Peyton Manning was the right move for the franchise. You work towards a super bowl and there are only a few quarterbacks in the league that are on Peyton's level.

The Broncos have one of the best Quarterbacks in the NFL today ... ever leading their team.

I hope Tim has a good career ... but, It's Peyton time!

LOL yeah you can magically negate years of rooting for a team as if they never existed. Just like I used to shop at Sears, then Sears turned into a ****hole, and I don't shop there anymore. Doesn't mean I never shopped there in the first place.

Spider
03-21-2012, 05:57 PM

ugggggggggggggggg why bring that game up ? that still hurts

ScottXray
03-21-2012, 06:02 PM
ugggggggggggggggg why bring that game up ? that still hurts

More Bronco history for the neophyte Bronco/manningites?

DENVERDUI55
03-21-2012, 06:04 PM
We are going to miss the beauties like this. I'm surprised your upset. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99447

Like others said watch that door on your way out.

Spider
03-21-2012, 06:05 PM
More Bronco history for the neophyte Bronco/manningites?

LOL that game was pre 1973 ........ way before Gradishar ......

baja
03-21-2012, 06:08 PM
"Think like a Champion"

baja
03-21-2012, 06:09 PM
"The Three Amigos"

RaiderH8r
03-21-2012, 06:11 PM
No ****ing way I bail now. It is either a SB trophy or this thing is a failure. Period. Either way this is going to be entertaining. If Tebow beats the Broncos in the playoffs the meltdown on here may well collapse space time on itself. Me? Either I am right or I eat crow smothered in Lombardi sauce. Either way I win.

RaiderH8r
03-21-2012, 06:14 PM

Kyle Orton=half loaf

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 06:17 PM
I never bailed cause we drafted Bobby Humphrey. I couldn't do anymore Sammy Wiiiiiiinders on the playground anymore.

rmsanger
03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
GTFO... You're either a fan of the Broncos or a fan of specific players. You can head down the same road as all the Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow fans.

Dueces!

Orange_Beard
03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Say it ain't so Joe.

I will always remember when I was the day that that quit being a Bronco fan. It's a terrible day, I will really miss you what ever your name was....

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 06:21 PM
GTFO... You're either a fan of the Broncos or a fan of specific players. You can head down the same road as all the Griese, Plummer, Cutler, and now Tebow fans.

Dueces!

Griese had fans?

RaiderH8r
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Griese had fans?

Even his dog wanted to end his career.

Orange_Beard
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Griese had fans?

**** yeah, that game he had his shoulder separated and lead the Broncos to a victory on the road over the raiders, that was awesome.

maher_tyler
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
I can't imagine ever rooting for another team. As much as I liked Tebow, it was the right decision to trade him and move on. It's a business and the team made the decision they thought was right. If none of this works out, the sun will still rise in the morning.

DomCasual
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
We are going to miss the beauties like this. I'm surprised your upset. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99447

Like others said watch that door on your way out.

How could he say things like that about Tebow?

How dare he?

BroncoBeavis
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
No ****ing way I bail now. It is either a SB trophy or this thing is a failure. Period. Either way this is going to be entertaining. If Tebow beats the Broncos in the playoffs the meltdown on here may well collapse space time on itself. Me? Either I am right or I eat crow smothered in Lombardi sauce. Either way I win.

"I like the way you think"

-Sam Kinison, Back to School.

DomCasual
03-21-2012, 06:30 PM
I never bailed cause we drafted Bobby Humphrey. I couldn't do anymore Sammy Wiiiiiiinders on the playground anymore.

At the very least, Bobby Humphrey had good hair.

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/Cards/Football/33407/33407-2Bk.jpg

baja
03-21-2012, 06:31 PM
Griese had fans?

The OM moderator was his biggest

ScottXray
03-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Kyle Orton=half loaf

more like a single cheese sandwich with no crusts.

USMCBladerunner
03-21-2012, 06:35 PM
the only thing i remember about Bobby Humphrey is that my best friend in high school always called him bobby humphries...

him: blah blah bobbie humphries blah blah
me: bobby humphrey
him: yeah
me: yeah

ScottXray
03-21-2012, 06:37 PM
LOL that game was pre 1973 ........ way before Gradishar ......

68 I think ( i'm Old and things get hazy) . Lou Sabans screw up. imagine if the interwebs had been around back then...he would have had someone burn his house down!

errand
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM

Curious....who guaranteed Lombardis to you?

errand
03-21-2012, 06:46 PM

Alot of people will be cheering if the Broncos win a title with Manning....you'll be eating crow and in this day and age of posting opinions online, your anti-Bronco posts will be brought up.....now that I can guarantee you.

errand
03-21-2012, 06:53 PM

Sure...but that's probably never gonna happen. This "buh-bye" thread is part of "the little known Tebow effect" and hero-worshiping.

RaiderH8r
03-21-2012, 07:00 PM
more like a single cheese sandwich with no crusts.

Loser's Lunch. A bologna on hand sammich, hold the bread.

errand
03-21-2012, 07:08 PM

Aww, bull****!

You and your clown posse bitched about anyone that supported Orton when he was our QB, supported FO to acquire Manning, had a differing opinion about Tebow, etc.....

broncosteven
03-21-2012, 07:09 PM

It kinda has happened already in KFC with them picking up our trash.

KipCorrington25
03-21-2012, 07:09 PM

Wait, I thought Perish Cox signed with SF? Ha!

errand
03-21-2012, 07:18 PM

This...

errand
03-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Griese had fans?

Probably was just as polarizing as Tebow back in the day....

eddie mac
03-21-2012, 07:25 PM
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

ØrangeÇrush
03-21-2012, 07:51 PM
so long...and thanks for all the fish

theAPAOps5
03-21-2012, 08:01 PM
If he wants to leave that is fine and I call dibs on this rant for Survivor

Vegas_Bronco
03-21-2012, 08:02 PM
damn...why do I miss these untill the thread hits page 9.... I always miss out on the good stuff...f-you all - I hate all you all...no broncos fan...no mo.

jhns
03-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Curious....who guaranteed Lombardis to you?

I did.

Blueflame
03-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Later, d(isappointed), b(utthurt)56.