PDA

View Full Version : Saint Suspensions

Ranger 21
03-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Any chance anyone we may be looking to sign as a FA gets suspended as part of the "Bounty" issues in New Orleans?

kappys
03-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Any chance anyone we may be looking to sign as a FA gets suspended as part of the "Bounty" issues in New Orleans?

It seems like the NFL has really focused in on the coaches role in the scheme. From what I've read it seems like players have privately had little bounties like this on many teams, but never sponsored by coaches. I think they don't want to open the Pandora's box on this because of how many players it could affect.

That said if we sign Porter I doubt that as a CB he will be significantly implicated in any such scheme.

~Crash~
03-21-2012, 12:59 PM
It seems like the NFL has really focused in on the coaches role in the scheme. From what I've read it seems like players have privately had little bounties like this on many teams, but never sponsored by coaches. I think they don't want to open the Pandora's box on this because of how many players it could affect.

That said if we sign Porter I doubt that as a CB he will be significantly implicated in any such scheme.

Marty thanks you Elway says think again as he slids under a bench in KC.