PDA

View Full Version : I still can't believe it's happening.

Kaylore
03-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Am I the only one that finds the whole Manning thing surreal? It's like a weird, awesome dream. Just seeing Manning during his press conference with those orange horse heads behind him and John Elway introducing him - I mean this is something if you told me was going to happen two years ago, that John Elway would be Executive VP and would be signing Peyton Manning, I would have laughed at.

Anyone else finding this surreal?

The Joker
03-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Yeah, it's pretty crazy.

Wait until September though, ****'s gonna get real then. :)

Lycan
03-21-2012, 10:41 AM
It's definitely surreal.

If you had me pick one player I most dreaded the Broncos playing against it would be Peyton Manning.

And now he is a Bronco.

Weird.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Watching all the pre snap reads and directions in orange and blue. Hello national spot light yet again this year.

CEH
03-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Am I the only one that finds the whole Manning thing surreal? It's like a weird, awesome dream. Just seeing Manning during his press conference with those orange horse heads behind him and John Elway introducing him - I mean this is something if you told me was going to happen two years ago, that John Elway would be Executive VP and would be signing Peyton Manning, I would have laughed at.

Yes seeing Manning on Broncos cam and Eisen say "We are now going to Broncos cam to talk to the newest Bronco Peyton Manning" was beyond words. Crazy, surreal for sure. Can't wait for training camp.

ColoradoDarin
03-21-2012, 10:46 AM
It's true. It's on the Mane.

Rohirrim
03-21-2012, 10:47 AM

Yep. It's still sinking in. This last five years or so has been like a ride in a weird amusement park.

Dedhed
03-21-2012, 10:50 AM
It's definitely still surreal.

TheDave
03-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Shhh... are we sure the ink on that contract is dry?

Assuming it is... Yes this is surreal. In a real awesome kind of way.

Cutler... Orton... Tebow... Manning?... Really?... Manning?

FWIW, Superbowl or not, I am going to enjoy the hell out of this. We get to watch manning crush every significant passing record in the NFL as a bronco. It might be sureal right now, but I think that is going to change pretty quick.

ludo21
03-21-2012, 10:53 AM
last season was also surreal with Tebow.

Fun time to be a Bronco fan

DENVERDUI55
03-21-2012, 10:54 AM
I find it surreal. Almost like a revalation.

2KBack
03-21-2012, 10:54 AM
I still have trouble believing it sometimes. I had anxious optimism for next season for Tebow....but now I have real excitement. I hated what Manning did to us in the past, but I respected the hell out of him. I am fully convinced that he vastly improves this team by himself. He has rarely had a decent defense in his career to help him out...the one time he did he won a championship. This is a really good match.

55CrushEm
03-21-2012, 10:55 AM

Manning-ite.

;)

Pony Boy
03-21-2012, 11:04 AM

I'm thinking Jesus wanted to put Tebow on a path to do bigger and better things and is throwing us a large bone to keep us happy. I see no other explanation for this miracle so I will take time to tebow and give thanks.

pricejj
03-21-2012, 11:10 AM

Saw a Peyton Manning plug for 9 News last night...

Peyton said "Your home of the Denver Broncos". Crazy Awesome.

Taco John
03-21-2012, 11:13 AM

Totally surreal. Plus things have been going great at work for me. I feel like the world is lining up to make my dreams come true. I'm expecting TD to announce he's coming out of retirement any day now.

FISH
03-21-2012, 11:14 AM
it's a bit trippy

g6matty
03-21-2012, 11:14 AM
it all set in when i traded him to the broncos in madden last night.

Raidersbane
03-21-2012, 11:15 AM
There's a place I've been yet never seen, a shadow I often wander.....

Another realm that's all surreal, that I pass through as I ponder.....

Orange_Beard
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM

Mind Blowing. I have ALWAYS rooted against Manning, just because he was always SOOOOO good. I have feared him. I always thought/felt it would be a log shot for the Broncos to beat any team lead by him.
Now he is our QB. Holy ****, can't believe it.

Ratboy
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM
I cannot wait until the season starts.

McDman
03-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Literally no one at this time last year could have imagined this being real.

Tebow is in NY and Peyton is a Bronco.

WTF!?!?

Natedog24
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
As if the whole Tebow thing wasn't bizarre enough. Now we are replacing the guy with Peyton Fricken Manning, pretty unreal. Things are never boring when you are a Denver Broncos fan.

Rohirrim
03-21-2012, 11:49 AM
http://www.dailyartfixx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/salvador-dali-150x150.jpg

Jekyll15Hyde
03-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Karma is great. We had to watch some of the worst QB'ing ever to now be able to watch possibly the best tactician to ever play. Balance of the force

sinuous sausage
03-21-2012, 12:20 PM

WTF!?!?

Just goes to show how I have no friggin clue what's going on in the world, and the world doesn't care

Kaylore
03-21-2012, 12:27 PM

WTF!?!?

Sean Peyton suspended and Tebow a Jet blows my mind!

http://gifsoup.com/view/254455/blow-your-mind-o.gif

t-diddy
03-21-2012, 12:28 PM
I still can't believe it.... I've found myself watching the coverage just shaking my head. So unreal.

sinuous sausage
03-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Sean Peyton suspended and Tebow a Jet blows my mind!

http://gifsoup.com/view/254455/blow-your-mind-o.gif

QFT

I'm so mind-blown, I just licked a penis