PDA

View Full Version : Visitors today

MABroncoFan
03-21-2012, 07:00 AM
I've read 4 or 5 guys are visiting today. Do we have a full list? I know Porter is, maybe Tamme. Saturday isn't coming until Friday. Don't know about Dallas Clark.

montrose
03-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Steelers CB William Gay is visiting but not sure of the day. Tracy Porter and Jacob Tamme are supposed to visit today, Jeff Saturday this weekend I believe. I had read a report Dallas Clark was visiting this weekend but haven't seen it confirmed.

spdirty
03-21-2012, 07:10 AM
Hopefully its Clark, Saturday, Tamme, Porter, Bell, McClain, and Tolbert.

JLesSPE
03-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Steelers CB William Gay is visiting but not sure of the day. Tracy Porter and Jacob Tamme are supposed to visit today, Jeff Saturday this weekend I believe. I had read a report Dallas Clark was visiting this weekend but haven't seen it confirmed.

@thegarymiller RT @jwyattsports #Steelers CB William Gay has wrapped up his visit with the #Titans and is now headed to meet with the #Broncos

Beantown Bronco
03-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Saturday isn't coming until Friday.

Now there's a sentence that just doesn't read right.

ColoradoBuff
03-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Hopefully its Clark, Saturday, Tamme, Porter, Bell, McClain, and Tolbert.

Tolbert signed with Carolina.

MABroncoFan
03-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Caleb Hanie could be one. Klis tweeted we're visiting w/ him.
Volek on the radar too.
Perhaps William Gay is another of the guys visiting today.

MABroncoFan
03-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Jets blocking TE Matthew Mulligan visiting too.
Sounds like the plan is Mulligan/Tamme at TE.

spdirty
03-21-2012, 07:59 AM

Oh. Well then screw it let's draft a running back.

Punisher
03-21-2012, 08:00 AM
Gay will be a kool move

SonOfLe-loLang
03-21-2012, 08:08 AM
someone at Fat Man seems to think Tamme priced himself out of our price range. Dunno why he thought that though

ColoradoBuff
03-21-2012, 08:09 AM
wasn't Tamme visiting the Seahawks?

BroncoInferno
03-21-2012, 08:13 AM

That would explain why he's out of our price range #Paul Allen

zdoor
03-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Caleb Hanie? Seriously??

TonyR
03-21-2012, 08:17 AM

Yup, the DP article suggests "interest from other teams". If Tamme was smart he'd take slightly less money to play with Manning based on the numbers he had playing with him in 2010.

TonyR
03-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Caleb Hanie? Seriously??

If you compare him to Brady Quinn you'll feel better about this...

Bmore Manning
I just want to introduce myself as a new member. I am a Peyton fan, and followed him to the Broncos. I am a huge NFL fan and know many players from all teams, and
Hope to help stimulate good critical thinking.

I also live in Baltimore and will say that the Ravens intend to keep Jameel McClain around, so I think Denver resigning Mays were with the intentions to be a starter, not for depth..

SonOfLe-loLang
Yup, the DP article suggests "interest from other teams". If Tamme was smart he'd take slightly less money to play with Manning based on the numbers he had playing with him in 2010.

Actually this will probably be the biggest contract of his career, so he should go for themost cash.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-21-2012, 08:19 AM

Would we?

Bronco Boy
03-21-2012, 08:19 AM
I just want to introduce myself as a new member. I am a Peyton fan, and followed him to the Broncos. I am a huge NFL fan and know many players from all teams, and

I also live in Baltimore and will say that the Ravens intend to keep Jameel McClain around, so I think Denver resigning Mays were with the intentions to be a starter, not for depth..

Welcome to the Mane.

bendog
03-21-2012, 08:20 AM
You see! Here come all the Manning fans to run us off! Elway rhymes with betray!

MileHighMagic
03-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Gay - not that there is anything wrong with that.

MileHighMagic
03-21-2012, 08:22 AM
the Ravens intend to keep Jameel McClain around, so I think Denver resigning Mays were with the intentions to be a starter, not for depth..

BARF!

Bmore Manning
03-21-2012, 08:23 AM
I just want to have a good thorough understanding of the Broncos since I root for Manhings success. Shouldn't you be happy to have him here? I think you'd be surprised by how much I can add to discussions Bronco personnel related!

Beantown Bronco
03-21-2012, 08:28 AM

Not to mention Chris Simms.

chawknz
03-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Today is going to be another huge day for the Broncos.

zdoor
03-21-2012, 08:33 AM

Not Really....

Chris
03-21-2012, 08:34 AM
His name is Gay.

Do you get it

Beantown Bronco
03-21-2012, 08:40 AM
His name is Gay.

Do you get it

Apparently the Broncos are pro-Gay and anti-Bush.

The Joker
03-21-2012, 08:41 AM
I just want to have a good thorough understanding of the Broncos since I root for Manhings success. Shouldn't you be happy to have him here? I think you'd be surprised by how much I can add to discussions Bronco personnel related!

People are just terrified because when Tebow came here a bunch of lunatic fanboys signed up and posted drivel and really dragged the quality of the board down.

There was also a guy who stalked Jay Cutler and had terrible taste in clothes.

So yeah, we're a little wary.

You'll do fine as long as you aren't insane and can post objectively about things, basically. ;D

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Today is going to be another huge day for the Broncos.

If by bringing in Caleb hanie means big I'll pass.

Im no tebow fan but tebow > hanie.

Lycan
03-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Apparently the Broncos are pro-Gay and anti-Bush.

Well I've heard they don't think Bush really "fits in" with today's style of game.

More of a 70's type player.

The Joker
03-21-2012, 08:46 AM
If by bringing in Caleb hanie means big I'll pass.

Im no tebow fan but tebow > hanie.

It's a backup QB man.

If Manning goes down we aren't doing anything. Same for every team in the league.

The real question is whether they draft anyone to sit behind Peyton and hopefully take over in a few years.

oldustyballs
03-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Well I've heard they don't think Bush really "fits in" with today's style of game.

More of a 70's type player.

Do you think that if he trimmed down a little we would want Bush?
I've been hearing great things about this new Brazilian diet he could try.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-21-2012, 08:51 AM
It's a backup QB man.

If Manning goes down we aren't doing anything. Same for every team in the league.

The real question is whether they draft anyone to sit behind Peyton and hopefully take over in a few years.

It is a backup. But I'd think we would want a decent backup since the starting QB has health concerns.

Broncos_OTM
03-21-2012, 09:00 AM

To be perfectly honest after being trolled by tebow fans and not broncos fan the last two yearss. You'll have to forgive me if i tell you to GTFO

broncos-rock
03-21-2012, 09:02 AM
It is a backup. But I'd think we would want a decent backup since the starting QB has health concerns.

I'd rather have Billy Joe Gunrack before Hanie!

Lycan
03-21-2012, 09:09 AM

I don't know about a Brazilian diet, losing all that weight might be too extreme.

I've heard we like our RB's to have a little bit extra left over.

Like a landing strip.... for the football.

Eldorado
03-21-2012, 09:13 AM

Do you have a proper understanding of anti-gravitics?

BroncosMT
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Any word on any of our visitors today????

Headless Hessian Rider
03-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Now there's a sentence that just doesn't read right.

Brilliant still loughing since 5 minutes.......

mkporter
03-21-2012, 03:57 PM

Denver is allegedly pretty high on our 3rd rounder from last year, Nate Irving. I think the hope has been that he can start over Mays. Really, anyone over Mays is my hope.

baja
03-21-2012, 03:58 PM

Nobody wants to play with Manning.

baja
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM

Welcome Bmore Manning. If you have good input you will be very welcomed here. Why not just give some of that great input you claim to have instead of claiming you have it.

Rohirrim
03-21-2012, 04:08 PM

So now we're talking about Brazilian trimmed bush?

ScottXray
03-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Welcome Bmore Manning. If you have good input you will be very welcomed here. Why not just give some of that great input you claim to have instead of claiming you have it.

Sorry Baja....you have to give him some time to get familiar with the roster and playas.

He is a Manning fan, but also seems to know Football. Good posters with solid knowledge are hard to come by ( or be heard over the background babble) and we don't want to be ingracious until he puts foot in mouth and says something stupid... then rip him a new one.

Hows Mexico?..its snowing here in Portland again today...latest EVER snow recorded ( again ).

Anikai
03-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Gay - not that there is anything wrong with that.

Bowlen wont let it happen, we wont see any $$$ from jersey sales.

eddie mac
03-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Porter - wont be offered a deal until the bounty charges are handed down to players

Gay

Hanie

Caldwell

CEH
03-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Caldwell signed per Yahoo SPorts

baja
03-22-2012, 02:36 AM
Sorry Baja....you have to give him some time to get familiar with the roster and playas.

He is a Manning fan, but also seems to know Football. Good posters with solid knowledge are hard to come by ( or be heard over the background babble) and we don't want to be ingracious until he puts foot in mouth and says something stupid... then rip him a new one.

Hows Mexico?..its snowing here in Portland again today...latest EVER snow recorded ( again ).

Sorry ScottX didn't see this earlier.

I didn't mean to sound harsh, he does appear to be a good poster and I did welcome him in another post. I even posted that his thread was a sign of good things to come. As much as I like Tim and wanted him to succeed here I see the edge that has prevailed the Mane for years now is going to soften as we enter the Manning era, that became evident in his thread as it has unfolded so far.

The weather is unbelievable here. nine months of near perfect weather and three months of hot but manageable weather.

cutthemdown
03-22-2012, 02:49 AM
didn't think about the bounties holding up Porter getting a deal. That does explain it.

dsmoot
03-22-2012, 04:33 AM

A very poor response. An extended hand followed by a backhand. Rise above.

lonestar
03-23-2012, 11:25 AM
To be perfectly honest after being trolled by tebow fans and not broncos fan the last two yearss. You'll have to forgive me if i tell you to GTFO

I expected more out of you.

Where does it say that you have to be a bronco can from birth to comment here.

From my perspective I joined the bronco fan base before they alerts even named the broncos. So does that give me the right to say to any new comers GTFO. Of it does then GTFO of Broncos from birth exclusive forum.

I welcome any and all manning fans that want to join and become bronco fans. That comes from a guy that has embraced almost every player to be on the squad. I do want to say that cutlet was never a player I wanted not liked.

As for the TEbow only fans most will disappear into the woodwork some will stay because they became bronco fans. The more the merrier IMO.