PDA

View Full Version : Terrible time to have the flu

Spider
03-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Manning becoming a Bronco and I cant celebrate ..........Now let me say this , I didnt hate tebow , I liked the kid , I hated Tebows fan boys that wanted to ruin my team for Tebow .. Jetmeck , jhns ,Who is Joh Gault few other of you bastards , I hope you enjoy your new team ,you guys really shouldnt hang around after tebow is traded ........

swaiy
03-20-2012, 03:57 PM
You can still celebrate. I hear alcohol makes you sweat it out heh

Spider
03-20-2012, 03:57 PM
lol swaily ......

OBF1
03-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Manning becoming a Bronco and I cant celebrate ..........Now let me say this , I didnt hate tebow , I liked the kid , I hated Tebows fan boys that wanted to ruin my team for Tebow .. Jetmeck , jhns ,Who is Joh Gault few other of you bastards , I hope you enjoy your new team ,you guys really shouldnt hang around after tebow is traded ........

Spidey.... once again you fail and fell mouth open on a large co ck.

Jetmeck has been on the mane since 2003 (Before Tebow was in college). I even met him when he went to Elways HOF induction. Sometimes it is just best to STFU and stop making yourself look like a complete jackass.

sinuous sausage
03-20-2012, 04:19 PM

Always a gay old time

TheReverend
03-20-2012, 04:19 PM
$ says it's actually because he'd feel guilty getting any of the guys at the rest stop sick.

I wouldn't worry about it Spider, they're going to get you sick with Hep C anyway.

Spider
03-20-2012, 04:30 PM

Jetmeck has been on the mane since 2003 (Before Tebow was in college). I even met him when he went to Elways HOF induction. Sometimes it is just best to STFU and stop making yourself look like a complete jackass.

enjoy your new team...........you guys put Tebow before the team ,you didnt care what direction this team was headed s long as Tebow played ....

broncosteven
03-20-2012, 04:41 PM

This is why I will not use a truck stop mens room.

Spider
03-20-2012, 04:46 PM
This is why I will not use a truck stop mens room.

you know the moon landing was faked right

spdirty
03-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Its just a beautiful, wonderful, awesome day. Good times are a comin. Thank you John Elway for being such a badass.

If you aren't celebrating and excited today, then spider is right. GTFO and enjoy your new team.

DomCasual
03-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Its just a beautiful, wonderful, awesome day. Good times are a comin. Thank you John Elway for being such a badass.

There really aren't any Bronco fans who are not celebrating today. Spider is a drama queen, and he likes to call attention to himself. But, if for argument's sake, you aren't celebrating and excited today, then spider is right. GTFO and enjoy your new team.

More than anything, this thread was a way for Spider to let us all know that he wasn't feeling well. The best thing to do is to give him the attention he constantly desperately craves, and tell him you hope he gets well soon.

I fixed that for you.

Get well soon, Spider.

BroncoBeavis
03-20-2012, 05:17 PM

Forgot about the Beav, Spidey

Spider
03-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Forgot about the Beav, Spidey

yep never gave you a second thought till you posted...

Spider
03-20-2012, 05:26 PM
I fixed that for you.

Get well soon, Spider.

awwww another butt hurt poster ....tell you what get in line behind the toboners to kiss my redneck ass ....

DomCasual
03-20-2012, 05:39 PM
awwww another butt hurt poster ....tell you what get in line behind the toboners to kiss my redneck ass ....

For such a tough guy, you sure have a thin skin.

You don't believe your own shtick most of the time. You say things in an attempt to be controversial. You especially like anything that brings attention to yourself. Who starts threads about getting the sniffles? There are, what, probably a thousand fairly regular posters on the Mane? How many have had the flu in the last month - flu season? Maybe 50-100? Who cares? I can't imagine starting a thread about my current health situation. Or about a woman I met. Or whatever. You seem to want to be the Mane's mascot.

It's okay. You're lonely. It is what it is. If you didn't feel the need to act like such a badass in the process, most people probably wouldn't even notice.

Spider
03-20-2012, 05:41 PM

You don't believe your own shtick most of the time. You say things in an attempt to be controversial. You especially like anything that brings attention to yourself. Who starts threads about getting the sniffles? There are, what, probably a thousand fairly regular posters on the Mane? How many have had the flu in the last month - flu season? Maybe 50-100? Who cares? I can't imagine starting a thread about my current health situation. Or about a woman I met. Or whatever. You seem to want to be the Mane's mascot.

It's okay. You're lonely. It is what it is. If you didn't feel the need to act like such a badass in the process, most people probably wouldn't even notice.
what part of kiss my ass you didnt get ??

baja
03-20-2012, 05:42 PM
you know the moon landing was faked right

LOL

Los Broncos
03-20-2012, 05:42 PM
"This message is hidden because Spider is on your ignore list"

barryr
03-20-2012, 05:43 PM

Well stated, the guy is a goof and will apparently always be that. He b****es about "Teboners" filling up these forums, yet look at the winner threads he starts all the time. Usually drama mommas are women, but not in this case.

DomCasual
03-20-2012, 05:45 PM
what part of kiss my ass you didnt get ??

Whoa! Controversial! I bet you get your hard edge from being a truck driver!

Ha!

TheReverend
03-20-2012, 05:48 PM

You should make up a thread about throat punching someone and another about how you're such a bad ass you took a gun away from someone in a motel and protected their kids while the cops came.

Because both of those things for sure happened.

barryr
03-20-2012, 05:51 PM
You should make up a thread about throat punching someone and another about how you're such a bad ass you took a gun away from someone in a motel and protected their kids while the cops came.

Thing is I think those things really happened. In his mind that is :crazy:

TheReverend
03-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Thing is I think those things really happened. In his mind that is :crazy:

Just like there's a woman that likes him with all her teeth.

That happened too Ha!

baja
03-20-2012, 05:54 PM

My goodness you are a discussing person.

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 05:57 PM

Remember, he didn't know it was just a pellet gun.

Pendejo
03-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Remember, he didn't know it was just a pellet gun.

It doesn't matter if it's a pellet gun or not to Spider.

Lest we forget what he did at the Nakatomi building in '88.

barryr
03-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Just like there's a woman that likes him with all her teeth.

That happened too Ha!

LOL What did he have for dinner? What is his life's ambition other than write negative things about Tebow as he stated at least once? I just have to know.

Beantown Bronco
03-20-2012, 06:02 PM
What's the difference between a throat punch and a sore throat punch?

Chris
03-20-2012, 06:17 PM
http://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/l/3/36775-hinterland-outback-experience---dead-spider-yuck-atherton-tablelands-australia.jpg