PDA

View Full Version : Denver Tebow fans

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 11:12 AM
How long is the process going to take for the Denver Tebow fans to fade away? Are we going to be waiting a long time or will they be gone by the start of training camp?

Occupy O'mane - Denver Broncos fans are taking this spot back, move along.

Rabb
03-20-2012, 11:14 AM
this should be awesome

Gort
03-20-2012, 11:15 AM
How long is the process going to take for the Denver Tebow fans to fade away? Are we going to be waiting a long time or will they be gone by the start of training camp?

you're aware that Tebow is still on the team, right?

lostknight
03-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Anyone who likes Tebow can't possibly be right. Except that they were last year. Anyone who likes Tebow can't possible be Broncos fans, except some of us have been in orange and blue at Superbowls where the Broncos were playing. Anyone who likes Tebow must be religious, even though it's his critics that act like bigots every time his name comes up.

Kaylore
03-20-2012, 11:19 AM
There are people here who still pine for the off-putting frown cannon. I suspect it will take much longer for a much more likable, more famous, warrior-like player in Tebow.

55CrushEm
03-20-2012, 11:27 AM

Just to be clear....one final time. You folks who say "Tebow fans", or "Tebowners" or "Tebowites".....

...are you saying you can't be fans of both the team and Tebow? I thought by default....that we are usually fans of the players that are on "our" team....

...or what I'm guessing your saying is the "new" Bronco fans....perhaps the Gator fans (which I've never been).

Darkhorse, you and I are the same age so I'm guessing you've been a fan as long as I have....which is longer than Tebow's been alive. Yet, I loved the inspired play he brought after watching Orton mope off the field. Yes, I'm even a little disappointed he's leaving (probably because it's the most exciting season we've had in years)....even though better offenses are clearly in the immediate future.

So by expressing slight disappointment that we won't get to see what Tebow may or may not become.......that classifies one as a "Tebowite"?

I guess I'll never get it.....

bfoflcommish
03-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyone who likes Tebow can't possibly be right. Except that they were last year. Anyone who likes Tebow can't possible be Broncos fans, except some of us have been in orange and blue at Superbowls where the Broncos were playing. Anyone who likes Tebow must be religious, even though it's his critics that act like bigots every time his name comes up.

well to be fair i know a couple who both have been lifelong Broncos fans, but said yesterday they dropped ther season tickets and will no longer support the broncos in anyway, all because of tebow...

And they arent the only ones, i even have a family member acting the same way, also a lifelong fan, but not anymore.

snowspot66
03-20-2012, 11:43 AM
There are people here who still pine for the off-putting frown cannon. I suspect it will take much longer for a much more likable, more famous, warrior-like player in Tebow.

If he ever goes to a Pro Bowl we damned well better win a Super Bowl with Manning or it will be Ed ****ing Reed for the next decade.

swaiy
03-20-2012, 11:51 AM
There are like what, 5 "tebowites (stupid ****ing word btw)" on this site? Some of you guys obsess over these 5 Tebow fans more than the fans obsess over Tebow. What a damn shame.

teknic
03-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe if people would stop making Tebow threads and stop bringing Tebow into the conversation in EVERY thread.

The fan-police calling out the Tebow fans are annoying me at least equally as much. What happened to embracing the players on your team, and being a welcoming community?

The writing is on the wall, Tebow is going to be traded elsewhere. I like the guy, and wish him luck wherever he goes. He certainly deserves better than the bashing he gets from the mainstream media that have no idea what they are talking about. That said, why are we still arguing about Tebow when the Broncos just signed one of the best QBs of all time? Let's get back to being a fun and welcoming community instead of deriding the opinions of others and bashing each other. Manning is a chance for a fresh start, and hopefully a Superbowl or two.

alkemical
03-20-2012, 11:56 AM
#occupyOM

teknic
03-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Just to be clear....one final time. You folks who say "Tebow fans", or "Tebowners" or "Tebowites".....

...are you saying you can't be fans of both the team and Tebow? I thought by default....that we are usually fans of the players that are on "our" team....

...or what I'm guessing your saying is the "new" Bronco fans....perhaps the Gator fans (which I've never been).

Darkhorse, you and I are the same age so I'm guessing you've been a fan as long as I have....which is longer than Tebow's been alive. Yet, I loved the inspired play he brought after watching Orton mope off the field. Yes, I'm even a little disappointed he's leaving (probably because it's the most exciting season we've had in years)....even though better offenses are clearly in the immediate future.

So by expressing slight disappointment that we won't get to see what Tebow may or may not become.......that classifies one as a "Tebowite"?

This guy gets it.

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:04 PM

Nah i'm speaking to the people that love Tebow so much that it blinds them to what is best for this team. We want championships, my childhood consisted of having a powerhouse team almost year in and year out. I'm used to getting into the playoffs and winning, we had Elway so we were in every game.

I loved what the team was able to do with Tebow leading us last year - a magical season that will never happen again. That being said, in order for us to compete in the playoffs (or make it for that matter) Tebow would have to improve 200% as a passer in one off-season. That's a lot to ask for a guy who's passing ability is lower than some high school guys i've seen.

But this is Peyton Manning, one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game and now he's suiting up in Orange and Blue, my team.

I was excited to see Tebow's growth this coming year with an off-season and some experience but I never expected us to win more than 6 or 7 games this coming season under Tebow. At most, even with off-season. We can run a conventional offense now, we can have backups that aren't one dimensional runners, etc....this is a great signing for Denver. The Tebow fad wasn't going to last long anyhow, what a better way to move on than this.

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:08 PM

He is?

....point being?

maher_tyler
03-20-2012, 12:09 PM

This!

DenverBroncosJM
03-20-2012, 12:13 PM
I would be curious how many of the "Tebow" fans spend actual real money and make investments in the team as opposed to the real Denver fans...I dont want to paint a broad stroke as people do with if you like Tebow you hate Denver.

FYI I am a fan of Tebow and I am a fan of the Broncos I am not a fan of Elway the FO guy.

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:15 PM

Sorry, I missed this part.

Yes - this is exactly what i'm talking about. Denver Tebow fans - immigrants if you will.

The guys who WILL leave once Tebow is gone, because they were never Broncos fans, they've always been Tebow followers.

I love every player that ever puts on the Broncos uniform, even James Harrison if he ever came here.

Those that followed Tebow to Denver and flooded this board with their crap, soon will be gone. Loved the guy but they thought he was a perfect specimen at the QB position. Far from the truth.

Knuckle Dragger
03-20-2012, 12:17 PM
So let me get this straight. I've been a fan since the early 80's, but since I liked Tim I can no longer be a fan? I gotta turn in my "fan card" because I thought/think the kid had potential? I didn't realize when/if Tim left I could no longer be a fan.

The anti Tebow guys are/were just as asinine as the Tebow can do no wrong crowd. IMO of course.

Gort
03-20-2012, 12:19 PM
He is?

....point being?

point being...

Tebow fans aren't going anywhere unless he goes somewhere. i think there's still a high probability that Tebow is on the team next year.

Blart
"Tebow fanatic"
tee-boh fuh-nat-ik

A person who is no longer a Broncos fan when Tebow leaves.

Other than the fanatics, I don't see a reason to hate on normal Tebow fans.

BroncoBeavis
well to be fair i know a couple who both have been lifelong Broncos fans, but said yesterday they dropped ther season tickets and will no longer support the broncos in anyway, all because of tebow...

And they arent the only ones, i even have a family member acting the same way, also a lifelong fan, but not anymore.

Teboners!!!!

Jetmeck

I'd slap your stupid ass but chit splatters............

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm a Crimson Tide fan, I hate the Gators and hated Tebow when he was there. As long as Tebow is with the Broncos, I will be a fan of his, just like I hated Manning, but will be a fan of his while he is a Bronco. If you don't like it, then I suggest you find somewhere else to hang out at, cause I ain't going anywhere bitch.

Turd_Ferguson
03-20-2012, 12:21 PM

You are aware he is so terrible at playing QB that the Broncos have been trying to dump his ass since February, but that nobody wants him because he is ****ing terrible. He sucks at QB, he should switch to a different position, but he is a spoiled douche that refuses to play a position besides the one that he is totally worthless at.

He cries like a baby that the Broncos won't let him be the starter and have somehow screwed him over, but where the hell does he get off? He couldn't even beat out Kyle Orton for the starting spot last year... He never would have gotten to play if Orton wasn't so worthless. He can't throw, he can't read defenses, and he is clueless on his progressions, but damn it they promised him he would get to start this year so **** it lets tell Manning to go piss up a rope.

Screw Tebow. He allowed the fan base to rip apart the starting QB early in the year and did nothing to stop it. I hated Orton, HATED him, but I can't believe Tebow didn't stick up for him even if he didn't mean it, but god forbid Elway not stick up for Tebow. Tebow doesn't want to win a spot he wants to have one given to him cause he works out hard and is a good guy.

DenverBroncosJM
03-20-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm a Crimson Tide fan, I hate the Gators and hated Tebow when he was there. As long as Tebow is with the Broncos, I will be a fan of his, just like I hated Manning, but will be a fan of his while he is a Bronco. If you don't like it, then I suggest you find somewhere else to hang out at, cause I ain't going anywhere b****.

Im with this guy

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-20-2012, 12:23 PM
In all reality, I don't see any team where he starts. Maybe the browns. After the 2 Florida teams signing QBs I just don't see him starting anywhere. And the patriot talk? They only want him in on gimmick plays,assuming they even want him. Could be time for him to choose another position if he wants to have any real significant playing time.

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 12:24 PM
I would be curious how many of the "Tebow" fans spend actual real money and make investments in the team as opposed to the real Denver fans.

Ahh, the old, I'm a better fan than you cause I spend more money than you. BTW, can you prove how much more money you spend then anyone else?

BroncoBeavis
03-20-2012, 12:24 PM
my childhood consisted of having a powerhouse team almost year in and year out.

So you said "enough of that, I want to pay the highest contract in team history on a 36 year old with a bum neck" :)

You have to build from the ground up to have that year-after-year competitiveness.

DenverBroncosJM
03-20-2012, 12:25 PM
You are aware he is so terrible at playing QB that the Broncos have been trying to dump his ass since February, but that nobody wants him because he is ****ing terrible. He sucks at QB, he should switch to a different position, but he is a spoiled douche that refuses to play a position besides the one that he is totally worthless at.

He cries like a baby that the Broncos won't let him be the starter and have somehow screwed him over, but where the hell does he get off? He couldn't even beat out Kyle Orton for the starting spot last year... He never would have gotten to play if Orton wasn't so worthless. He can't throw, he can't read defenses, and he is clueless on his progressions, but damn it they promised him he would get to start this year so **** it lets tell Manning to go piss up a rope.

Screw Tebow. He allowed the fan base to rip apart the starting QB early in the year and did nothing to stop it. I hated Orton, HATED him, but I can't believe Tebow didn't stick up for him even if he didn't mean it, but god forbid Elway not stick up for Tebow. Tebow doesn't want to win a spot he wants to have one given to him cause he works out hard and is a good guy.

That is not how it happened. Not going to argue with you because I can tell this would be like arguing with an ex girlfriend but you have it ass backwards.

Ill say this Orton alienated Tebow long before anything else happened..

DenverBroncosJM
03-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Ahh, the old, I'm a better fan than you cause I spend more money than you. BTW, can you prove how much more money you spend then anyone else?

Not anyone else, but if someone wants to question fan hood lets bring the big boys to the table instead of saying "I'm a bigger fan, No, I'm a bigger fan..I believe the term is putting your money where your mouth is?

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:28 PM
How many of you are actually reading the post?

Or is it the comprehension part of it that is getting you?

If you're a Broncos fan that liked Tebow, you're no different than I am. If you're a Tebow fan that became a Broncos fan......that's what the post is about.

I feel bad for some of your parents, i'm sure they tried hard but some people have common sense and others......

Try reading, comprehending what the post says and THEN post.

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Not anyone else, but if someone wants to question fan hood lets bring the big boys to the table instead of saying "I'm a bigger fan, No, I'm a bigger fan..I believe the term is putting your money where your mouth is?

Well, I don't see anyone saying they are a bigger fan than someone else. Well except your post calling out the "Tebow" fans.

So yeah, why not show us how big your fandom is.

DenverBroncosJM

I see your point now you illustrated your point so clearly that its amazing anyone can take something different from this post.

55CrushEm
So let me get this straight. I've been a fan since the early 80's, but since I liked Tim I can no longer be a fan? I gotta turn in my "fan card" because I thought/think the kid had potential? I didn't realize when/if Tim left I could no longer be a fan.

The anti Tebow guys are/were just as asinine as the Tebow can do no wrong crowd. IMO of course.

Probably MORE asinine.

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Probably MORE asinine.

Agreed, the haters were freaking annoying. I won't miss that a bit either....i'm sure there's some that are gearing up to hate on Manning, unless it's already started. I haven't looked around the 'mane in a few days

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 12:33 PM
If you're a Broncos fan that liked Tebow, you're no different than I am. If you're a Tebow fan that became a Broncos fan......that's what the post is about.

Who gives a crap how someone becomes a Bronco fan? I became a fan of the Broncos because of someone named John Elway. Should I have stopped being a fan because he retired?

I understand some of the people you are talking about, like McGrubber. But I know a bunch of people who were fans of Tebow that became Bronco fans in my state, who are staying Bronco fans whether or not Tebow stays or go. Should I tell them to just give it up and continue following Tebow somewhere else?

Seriously, some of you really need to get out more if you are letting a few people on a message board just completely ruin your quality of life simply because they are 'Tebow' fans.

Turd_Ferguson
03-20-2012, 12:35 PM
That is not how it happened. Not going to argue with you because I can tell this would be like arguing with an ex girlfriend but you have it ass backwards.

Ill say this Orton alienated Tebow long before anything else happened..

Its just how it happened. Orton sucked fans started chanting Tebow at every game. Tebow shrugged and said I thought it was my job, I dont know what happened :oyvey: I just want my job back.

55CrushEm
03-20-2012, 12:35 PM

Yeah....here's a prime example of the Tebow haters that are more annoying than the Tebow fanatics.

Now Tebow is a "spoiled douche", "totally worthless", "cries like a baby", and he "allowed" the fan base to ruin Orton's starting career.

:spit:

Why don't you join TGN in a permanent leave of absense and become the second member of the all-superior Tebow-Hating Superfan Club.....

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Who gives a crap how someone becomes a Bronco fan? I became a fan of the Broncos because of someone named John Elway. Should I have stopped being a fan because he retired?

I understand some of the people you are talking about, like McGrubber. But I know a bunch of people who were fans of Tebow that became Bronco fans in my state, who are staying Bronco fans whether or not Tebow stays or go. Should I tell them to just give it up and continue following Tebow somewhere else?

Seriously, some of you really need to get out more if you are letting a few people on a message board just completely ruin your quality of life simply because they are 'Tebow' fans.

So they say.

I got a bucket of muffler bearings for sale - you need any?

Archer81
03-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Was a thread necessary for this? Some things are best left alone.

:Broncos:

GreatBronco16
So they say.

I got a bucket of muffler bearings for sale - you need any?

Was I suppose to laugh at your attempt at humor? Let me know.

DarkHorse
Just to be clear - I really would like to see Tebow stay with the team, compete and continue to get better.

Everyone on the planet seems to think he's gone because of various reasons, but i'd rather see him stay.

2 HOF'ers to learn from - even tho Manning has never made his backup any better Tebow can still learn from the way he practices, watches film, pick his brain, etc... Sit for a couple years and make a run at the starting gig again.

Rodgers sat for four years - why can't Tebow sit? Is he that good that he doesn't need to learn anything more for 2 GOATS?

I say keep him and let him grow into a passing QB.

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Was a thread necessary for this? Some things are best left alone.

:Broncos:

Well you can't fix stupid.

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Was I suppose to laugh at your attempt at humor? Let me know.

No i'm sure you didn't grasp that one either.

DarkHorse
03-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Well you can't fix stupid.

That's obvious, instead of just swallowing....out you came.

RhymesayersDU
03-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Holy dumb, Batman. I should not have read Turd's post.

ColoradoDarin
03-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Holy dumb, Batman. I should never read Turd's posts. Ever.

Fixed :)

GreatBronco16
03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
That's obvious, instead of just swallowing....out you came.

Well better than having the better part of you stuck in a tube sock.

Wait, now I know how you stupid you feel.

swaiy
03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
He sucks at QB, he should switch to a different position, but he is a spoiled douche that refuses to play a position besides the one that he is totally worthless at.

Turd is such a fitting name for a post so low in quality. I guess everyone is a spoiled douche for having their sights set on a specific job. I should just quit college right now and work at McDonalds since I'm struggling in one of my classes.

db56
03-20-2012, 12:52 PM

I nominate this post for "the most idiotic, unrealistic rant of dumbing down BS I've ever read at the mane" award!"

Its a very prestigious honor, you should be proud!!

change your avatar btw, your logic is an embarrasment to the man.....

55CrushEm
03-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Turd is such a fitting name for a post so low in quality. I guess everyone is a spoiled douche for having their sights set on a specific job. I should just quit college right now and work at McDonalds since I'm struggling in one of my classes.

Hahaha. Perfect analogy.

If you're struggling at something......you should give up on it.

Fromt the School of Turd.

Bronco Yoda
03-20-2012, 01:11 PM
#occupyOM

ROFL! yet one more Orangemane-ism to live on for evermore.

alkemical
03-20-2012, 01:15 PM
ROFL! yet one more Orangemane-ism to live on for evermore.

This is what closed markets & labor unions look like!

Mic Check!

Turd_Ferguson
03-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Hahaha. Perfect analogy.

If you're struggling at something......you should give up on it.

Fromt the School of Turd.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought when people started calling Elway a "used car salesman" and saying he was trash for the way he did Tebow wrong, and saying that the Broncos are a back stabbing group of idiots that just made a huge mistake by signing Peyton Manning and trying to trade Tebow, that that meant the gloves were off and you could say whatever you wanted... My mistake.

If you're as bad at whatever your doing as Tebow is at playing QB, then for your co workers sake find something else that you are good at and pursue it. Its like the guy on your softball team that will only play short stop even though he is pretty terrible at it.

bendog
03-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I thought when people started calling Elway a "used car salesman" and saying he was trash for the way he did Tebow wrong, and saying that the Broncos are a back stabbing group of idiots that just made a huge mistake by signing Peyton Manning and trying to trade Tebow, that that meant the gloves were off and you could say whatever you wanted... My mistake.

If you're as bad at whatever your doing as Tebow is at playing QB, then for your co workers sake find something else that you are good at and pursue it. Its like the guy on your softball team that will only play short stop even though he is pretty terrible at it.

The elway haters are ... ****. But, let me offer another possible scenario as to how this played out. When Elway said Teebs was the incumbant coming into training camp two things hadn't happed. Peyton wasn't a UFA. And Tebow had not begun offseaon workouts on his own. As offseason progressed and the combine arrived, Manning was looking healthy. We really havn't heard much of what Teebs been doing. Was he somewhere working everyday on mechanics? Elway also said that to be an NFL qb, Teebs mechanics had to become consistent. Was Teebs doing it?

BroncoBeavis
03-20-2012, 01:30 PM
The elway haters are ... ****. But, let me offer another possible scenario as to how this played out. When Elway said Teebs was the incumbant coming into training camp two things hadn't happed. Peyton wasn't a UFA. And Tebow had not begun offseaon workouts on his own. As offseason progressed and the combine arrived, Manning was looking healthy. We really havn't heard much of what Teebs been doing. Was he somewhere working everyday on mechanics? Elway also said that to be an NFL qb, Teebs mechanics had to become consistent. Was Teebs doing it?

WTF are you talking about. According to Glazer's report, Timmy would've barely been healed up from the rib injury by the time John was talking deals. Quit acting like something changed. It didn't. Elway wanted him gone. But was too chicken**** to say so publicly.

jhns
03-20-2012, 01:30 PM

You are an idiot. We knew this though.

As for the thread. I am a Tebow fan and I am not going away. Like all Teboners, Tebow made me a Bronco fan. I hadn't even heard of the Broncos before Tebow came along. Tebow made me like this team. Now you all are stuck with me.

alkemical
03-20-2012, 01:31 PM
http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/Space_Stallions_keytar_2.jpg

rbackfactory80
03-20-2012, 01:43 PM
This thread is so lame. We get it, Manning is our QB. This thread as an excuse to throw more negativity Tebow's way is just sad. People who wanted Manning got him, now celebrate that, instead of talking negatively about Tebow.

lolcopter
03-20-2012, 01:48 PM
This thread is so lame. We get it, Manning is our QB. This thread as an excuse to throw more negativity Tebow's way is just sad. People who wanted Manning got him, now celebrate that, instead of talking negatively about Tebow.

As someone who was tebows biggest fan last season, this is kinda hard to do because the remaining tebow fans refuse to read the writing on the wall and would rather pile it on the organization or team in favor of an individual player. Pretty much the same bull**** we had to deal with the few Orton supporters (lol amirite)

They need to get over it and quit taking swipes at OUR TEAM

If you don't like the Denver Broncos you can geeeetttttt oooouuuuuuuuuttttt

DBroncos4life
03-20-2012, 01:59 PM

I'm still pissed because Cutler was being replaced by Matt ****ing Cassel. Then had to settle on Kyle Orton. That part is over looked. Tebow is being replaced by Manning. If we would have had to settle on anyone else I would be pissed just the same as before.

Bob's your Information Minister
03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Pf9Or.jpg

BroncoBeavis
03-20-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm still pissed because Cutler was being replaced by Matt ****ing Cassel. Then had to settle on Kyle Orton. That part is over looked. Tebow is being replaced by Manning. If we would have had to settle on anyone else I would be pissed just the same as before.

Yet the fact that Elway was shopping Tebow while Manning was still a Colt doesn't seem to bother you... interesting.

DBroncos4life
03-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Yet the fact that Elway was shopping Tebow while Manning was still a Colt doesn't seem to bother you... interesting.

Because I knew it was going to happen regardless.

BroncoBeavis
03-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Because I knew it was going to happen regardless.LOL

broncosteven
03-20-2012, 02:25 PM

I think you could go back to Plummer with some posters. Not even a dude who spurned the Franchise to play in a mens handball league, yet only finish 2nd, could destroy their love for Jake.

DBroncos4life
03-20-2012, 02:26 PM
LOL

What I knew Manning was going to be cut.

DomCasual
03-20-2012, 02:26 PM
I love Tim Tebow. How such a classy guy ended up with a bunch of douchebag groupies is a mystery to me.

There isn't anything wrong with being a Tebow fan. What I'm tired of is those who are ONLY Tebow fans. This is a Bronco forum. I was a Bronco fan before Elway started playing. I will be a Bronco fan after Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow retire.

In other forums today, I have seen Tebow fans wish bodily harm upon John Elway, Peyton Manning, and Pat Bowlen. Those are the people to which the OP is referring.

OBF1
03-20-2012, 03:15 PM

quit your crying biotch.... You will now be invaded by the manning clan. I can hardly wait.

DBroncos4life
03-20-2012, 03:19 PM
LOL

I mean the fact that our FO kept this a secret till after Manning was signed is proof that Elway is much better at doing his job the the former turd.

Mountain Bronco
03-20-2012, 03:25 PM

Agreed. To all the bronco fans who believed in Tebow, right on the guy was/is inspiring. To all the Tebow fans who became broncos fans because of Tebow, I expect you will be gone when Tebow hits the road (if he stays as a backup, god save us from these boards).

I will always keep an eye on what Tebow does, because he is very fascinating, but I won't root for his team as I don't truly root for any team outside of the Broncos. I do have a soft spot for the Saints spending so much time in New Orleans though.

Mountain Bronco
03-20-2012, 03:29 PM
You are an idiot. We knew this though.

As for the thread. I am a Tebow fan and I am not going away. Like all Teboners, Tebow made me a Bronco fan. I hadn't even heard of the Broncos before Tebow came along. Tebow made me like this team. Now you all are stuck with me.

You have to be kidding me. Don't you hate the Broncos now for dumping on your boy?

errand
03-20-2012, 03:36 PM
I think you could go back to Plummer with some posters. Not even a dude who spurned the Franchise to play in a mens handball league, yet only finish 2nd, could destroy their love for Jake.

Revisionist history....Jake was traded to Tampa Bay by Broncos....did not report, retired, then went to play handball....he did not spurn the Broncos.

Gotta love those that got pissed because someone called Tebow a "spoiled douche" but forget themselves calling Orton all kinds of names, calling Moreno all kinds of names, calling Manning spoiled, egotistical, selfish, peanut or melon head.....

Not to mention all the derogatory names they've called Bowlen, Xanders, Fox, McCoy, and Elway....

jhns
03-20-2012, 03:38 PM
You have to be kidding me. Don't you hate the Broncos now for dumping on your boy?

Nope. Do you?

Steve Sewell
03-20-2012, 03:48 PM

Terrible shop job bro, not even the right helmet.

errand
03-20-2012, 03:53 PM
I love Tim Tebow. How such a classy guy ended up with a bunch of douchebag groupies is a mystery to me.

There isn't anything wrong with being a Tebow fan. What I'm tired of is those who are ONLY Tebow fans. This is a Bronco forum. I was a Bronco fan before Elway started playing. I will be a Bronco fan after Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow retire.

In other forums today, I have seen Tebow fans wish bodily harm upon John Elway, Peyton Manning, and Pat Bowlen. Those are the people to which the OP is referring.

Exactly.....

I think a lot of these clowns need to go to lookup the word hatred in a dictionary....

how many threads or posts have been started by an alleged "hater"

[] .....that advocated tim tebow being hit up side the head or in the knees with a crowbar? however somebody that loved Tebow made several in reference to kyle orton.

[] ..... or proposed a hypothetical scenario of Tebow (like a nuthugger made about john elway and john fox) dying in a plane crash, and saying how much better off the team would be should that happen?

and most people don't even realize that a lot of us "haters" were labeled as such because we supported the quarterback who came out of training camp as our starter.... if you supported kyle orton, because you support anyone playing for the denver broncos, you were automatically referred to as a "hater" because you did not think tim tebow was ready.... basically because you gave your honest opinion.

swaiy
03-20-2012, 03:59 PM
The fact that you guys are arguing about who is cheering for the right and wrong person is ****ing stupid lol. It's done.

"I'm a better fan than you! Nah nah booboo." Good grief.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-20-2012, 04:02 PM
based on history and mannings kryptonite the patriots dont think we be holding oh say 5 Lombardies in the air nor 4 or under .
i be happy if im wrong but i doubt it.
now people try to be reasonable and not either toss out the word tebow haters or tebonites or what have you your just making ya selves look like idiots , now if you excuse me gonna read some enlightening literature maybe you herd of it MAD MAGAZINE

Eldorado
03-20-2012, 04:06 PM
based on history and mannings kryptonite the patriots dont think we be holding oh say 5 Lombardies in the air nor 4 or under .
i be happy if im wrong but i doubt it.
now people try to be reasonable and not either toss out the word tebow haters or tebonites or what have you your just making ya selves look like idiots , now if you excuse me gonna read some enlightening literature maybe you herd of it MAD MAGAZINE

^This part made me laugh.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-20-2012, 04:07 PM

maybe the jags but to New England and GreenBay
whatever go get on your chowdah name why dont u
and stop huffing paint aaron has Gb locked up for a while Tom has NE locked up.
for the love of god man STOP HUFFING THE PAINT ITS DESTROYING YOUR MIND. and i applaud your nice lil trolling efforts thar. i could do better than you thou

DomCasual
03-20-2012, 04:08 PM
maybe the jags but to New England and GreenBay
whatever go get on your chowdah name why dont u
and stop huffing paint aaron has Gb locked up for a while Tom has NE locked up.
for the love of god man STOP HUFFING THE PAINT ITS DESTROYING YOUR MIND. and i applaud your nice lil trolling efforts thar. i could do better than you thou

:saywhat:

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-20-2012, 04:09 PM
^This part made me laugh.

but not the MAD MAGAZINE part as enlightening literature ?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-20-2012, 04:13 PM

perhaps im too harsh on the paint fume huffing troll known as bob perhaps we need to have a intervention for that poor paint huffing lil kc/ne fan its quite awful the poor man brain is half gone because of the fumes .
also years of his family inbreeding .
long story short we shouldn't be so harsh on bob .
its the huffing and inbreeding that made him that way

DomCasual
03-20-2012, 04:17 PM
perhaps im too harsh on the paint fume huffing troll known as bob perhaps we need to have a intervention for that poor paint huffing lil kc/ne fan its quite awful the poor man brain is half gone because of the fumes .
also years of his family inbreeding .
long story short we shouldn't be so harsh on bob .
its the huffing and inbreeding that made him that way

db56
03-20-2012, 05:09 PM

what I personally think is hilarious is that its a fact that certain players can bring in fanbase's that stick with the team well after the player the followed to the team retires, whats wrong with that?

Elway is the sole reason I'm a Broncos fan. I watched him lead the Broncos to the Super Bowl in 86 and I've been a fan of the team ever since. I've spent thousands on tickets, jerseys, gear, and the Sunday Ticket and I live 12 hours from Denver. why is that a bad thing?

orangeatheist
03-20-2012, 05:14 PM

My bet is, Tebow would try to distance himself as far as possible from those who claim to be his biggest fans on this board and are butthurt over the Manning signing.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Bob needs to worry about Von Miller sending Cassel to the hospital again. Resulting in yet another back up former broncos QB starting.