PDA

View Full Version : Incarcerated Bob breaking news : Tebow trade ( teams interested)

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Sorry if this is already posted

( in case there is 1 person that does not know who bob is ) Incarcerated bob is a pro gambler who breaks all sorts of sports news , some swear by him some think he just gets lucky but HE DOES seem to have an inside Denver source . He broke the original Manning to visit Denver scoop and the signing ( before Mortenson) anyway here are the teams who want Tebow :

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: The 3teams that have shown the most interest so "FAR" in Tim Tebow #Jags #Vikings & Surprise Surprise #Eagles

snowspot66
03-19-2012, 11:13 PM
This guy is a hack at best. Bleacher Report and Wikipedia are better sources.

OBF1
03-19-2012, 11:15 PM
5 post rule.... please.

Taco John
03-19-2012, 11:17 PM
The Vikings are obviously the best trading partner for the draft considering they pick at #3. Jacksonville picks at #7, and the Eagles at #15.

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:17 PM
This guy is a hack at best. Bleacher Report and Wikipedia are better sources.

Wow you do realize he broke the Manning news before anyone else right?

Taco John
03-19-2012, 11:18 PM
I've seen Bob get them wrong, but he was saying last night that it was a done deal and Manning was headed to Denver. You've got to give him that one.

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:19 PM
5 post rule.... please.

Ok Sorry about that , I'm almost there , I just signed up a few days ago from the other forum ;)

Taco John
03-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Ok Sorry about that , I'm almost there , I just signed up a few days ago from the other forum ;)

It's an inside joke... Don't sweat it.

R8R H8R
03-19-2012, 11:21 PM
If the Vikings rumor is true, it doesn't surprise me. They may not be so hot on Ponder and they got Tebowed big time last year. Tebow had one of his better passing days against them.

extralife
03-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Eagles make sense

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:23 PM
I've seen Bob get them wrong, but he was saying last night that it was a done deal and Manning was headed to Denver. You've got to give him that one.

I would say that's the biggest one of all :notworthy

SonOfLe-loLang
03-19-2012, 11:26 PM

Or he just guessed right...had a 33 percent chance at it.

snowspot66
03-19-2012, 11:28 PM

And the number of times he's been horribly wrong are countless.

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:28 PM
I went over to the Eagles forum and basically a few members think if Reid gets him it is to groom him for Vick's spot when he leaves in a few years . Of course the forum members were split ( what's new when it comes to Tebow) .

I think he would beat out both Gabbert and Henne in Jacksonville

The Vikings are trying to build a new stadium and Tebow having a high profile could help.

db56
03-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Hmmmmm.... Other teams are interested? Crazy, who would have thought, Amazing!!!

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:30 PM

He has had some good FA scoops this year . I am not saying he is great or anything but I think he has a Denver source . This is not about Bob, if you don't believe it then just ignore it. No big deal.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Heiwas had some good FA scoops this year . I am not saying he is great or anything but I think he has a Denver source . This is not about Bob, if you ont believe it then just ignore it. No big deal.

Are you him?

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:32 PM
Are you him?

Wow you found me out after just 8 post ....darn ..

SJ Bronco
03-19-2012, 11:32 PM
The eagles makes a lot of sense. He might actually be able to learn something from Mike, and maybe he can fix Mike Vicks personality.

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:33 PM
If the Vikings rumor is true, it doesn't surprise me. They may not be so hot on Ponder and they got Tebowed big time last year. Tebow had one of his better passing days against them.

It would be interesting

Mk2
03-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Hmmmmm.... Other teams are interested? Crazy, who would have thought, Amazing!!!

I know the way Some talked you would think Denver would have to give picks to have someone take him. Tebow gets no slack from some, even when being traded .

Nwp-Apap
03-19-2012, 11:35 PM

He was 18-20 last FA, and so far is 11-12 this FA, only missing the Reggie Nelson signing.

I'll trust him.

cutthemdown
03-19-2012, 11:35 PM
It only takes a couple teams for us to get a decent pick for him. He's cheap against the cap so other teams may find that appealing considering you will get so much fan fervor around him. Minny makes sense, good running game, no qb worth a crap on roster.

Lestat
03-19-2012, 11:38 PM
the Vikings surprise me, the Eagles do not, he'd be a good fit for them if they can get him to improve his throwing a bit, he can run a similar offense to what Vick does.

i just don't see getting a ton of value in return for him and if that's the case then you don't deal him. you sell him on the idea of still being the guy when Peyton is done.

Houshyamama
03-19-2012, 11:55 PM
Eagles make sense

This.

Vegas_Bronco
03-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Wherever he goes you'll still hear stories of what a great role model the dude is. Would love to see him stay out west in Arizona or san francisco...who knows someone may turn and trade him back over to the raiders.

ZONA
03-20-2012, 01:52 AM
They may not be so hot on Ponder

I doubt that very much so. I think they may be interested in Tebow as backup for now and development and some wildcat stuff. Ponder looked very good for a rookie last year.

errand
03-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Mk2....

McGruber....

Mc2....

Same guy....I mean why else would a "new" member of the mane have so much love for a guy we just bounced out of a job? LOL

mhgaffney
03-20-2012, 05:03 AM
The Vikes and Eagles both have a history of scramblers.

cutthemdown
03-20-2012, 05:38 AM
The most sense is for him to go to Jacksonville or Miami and compete for the starting job. IMO Tebow doesn't have to accept a utility role just yet. Soon though if he doesn't quicken up his delivery. We all wanted to believe it wouldn't matter, but in the back of my mind i was always saying wow he holds ball a long time, wow it takes forever for him to get rid of the ball when he does throw.

Then every once in awhile he would seem to shorten his delivery and it looked better. But it just never looked consistent. I love how qbs like Manning, Rodgers, look the same every time they throw. Its that consistency that helps them remain accurate. Tebow sort of all over the place.

What a gamer he is though. Probably a fantasy he could somehow stay a Bronco. I am going to miss watching him play. I hope he does stick it the Broncos and go on to have a great career. I just hope Manning pans out as well because I love the Broncos. No matter what I have to pull for them. Even if they cut or trade a player I love.

cutthemdown
03-20-2012, 05:40 AM
He is the most like Vick, and it makes sense he could run their offense. If Eagles saw him as a great bkup, potential to get better and start someday, they would probably give us a 4th round pick.

WolfpackGuy
03-20-2012, 07:06 AM
Beagles need to bring Ronnie Brown back so they can corner the market on left-handed throwing running backs should they acquire Tebow.

MVP-06
03-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Tebow is the same type of player as Vick so the Eagles make sense. Reid would do a nice job with him.

That One Guy
03-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Just think of the effect Tebow had on the Broncos running game last year. Then imagine what he'd do for the Vikes running game if Peterson comes back healthy. He'd run for like 4K.

Of course, they'd have a lesser QB than Ponder but their run game would take off.

And as much as I like Jared Allen, just think of what he must think after all the times he knocked Tebow last year if they bring him in and in any way convey that it's an open competition. That'd ruin your day for sure.

HooptyHoops
03-20-2012, 07:35 AM
I love Tebow, but this is Peyton Mannings team and as much as I'd like the Broncos to keep him, they insist on trading him. I think Jacksonville or Miami makes the most sense, but the Eagles are definitely interesting!!

i4jelway7
03-20-2012, 07:36 AM
incarcerated bob DM'd me on 3/15/12 that Peyton was going to the broncos

Steve Sewell
03-20-2012, 07:39 AM
Eagles would be an awesome fit for Tebow. Hoping he lands there. Don't want him in the AFC at all.

BroncoBeavis
03-20-2012, 07:42 AM
I doubt that very much so. I think they may be interested in Tebow as backup for now and development and some wildcat stuff. Ponder looked very good for a rookie last year.

Ponder was completely anti-clutch. They bring in Tebow and he'll end up starting. My big worry is this FO sends him somewhere like NE where they know he has no chance to start and make them look like dumbasses.

woodall
03-20-2012, 07:48 AM
The Vikings are obviously the best trading partner for the draft considering they pick at #3. Jacksonville picks at #7, and the Eagles at #15.

True, but the Broncos won't be getting any of those picks for Tim Tebow.

ColoradoDarin
03-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Vick's left handed too, makes sense if the spin off the ball affects the receivers. Vick won't make it through a full season, ever. I still doubt we'll get more than a 4th in return even with 3 teams in on it.

Traveler
03-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Eagles would be a great spot for TT. Their coaches have made Vick a much better QB.

It'll be interesting to see if NE inquires about him. Chance for McD to prove to the world that he can mold Tebow into a pro style QB.

Kid A
03-20-2012, 08:35 AM
True, but the Broncos won't be getting any of those picks for Tim Tebow.

I think he means that even later round draft picks would be a little higher.

Traveler
03-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Tim Tebow - QB - Mar 20 - 10:24 AM

Broncos According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Jaguars, 49ers and Packers are "three teams to monitor" in trade talks for Tim Tebow.

Related: Jaguars, Packers, 49ers,

ColoradoDarin
03-20-2012, 08:39 AM
McNabb, Kolb, Vick, Detmer (can't remember which, maybe both? - Edit: Koy, even though Ty played for them too), Feeley, McMahon, and Young all looked significantly like NFL QBs when they played.

One thing that Reid and the offensive staff at Philly can do is groom QBs. It really could be an ideal place for Tebow.

g6matty
03-20-2012, 08:43 AM
we need to ATLEAST get a 6th round pick for him because we owe Cleveland ours for the brady quinn deal and we traded that for bunkley last year. we would need to give them one of our 5ths if we dont acquire a 6th in the mean time.

underrated29
03-20-2012, 08:45 AM
He missed on Mario Williams. I remember him saying it was us the raiders and someone else.....I do not remember it being buffalo....

Dude is wrong a lot. Like all the time.thats why he was pimping the manning thing so hard, because he finally got one right....."how's my ass taste now"- I believe what he said.

dbfan21
03-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Philly's culture + Tebow's personality seems like oil and water to me. To pair TT up with Harvin and Peterson in the backfield would be awesome.

Punisher
03-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Asante for Tebow im for it

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-20-2012, 08:53 AM
I can't believe I hear people saying SF. Has tebow EVER run a west coast offense? Did harbaugh use a college offense with Luck? It would never work in SF.

g6matty
03-20-2012, 08:57 AM
I can't believe I hear people saying SF. Has tebow EVER run a west coast offense? Did harbaugh use a college offense with Luck? It would never work in SF.

i think harbaughs the kind of coach who caters to his quarterback. hed probably sit tebow and teach him how to play quarterback his way before throwing him to the wolves.

BroncoBen
03-20-2012, 08:59 AM
The 3teams that have shown the most interest so "FAR" in Tim Tebow #Jags #Vikings & Surprise Surprise #Eagles

The Vikings are trying to get a new stadium so it makes sense for Tim to go there and sell tickets, sames goes to the Jags.. sell tickets.

Now the Eagles make the most sense in the long run.. the offense wouldn't have to be changed much.

Not sure if the Philly crowd would 'love' Tebow as much as a Florida team would.

teknic
03-20-2012, 08:59 AM
we need to ATLEAST get a 6th round pick for him because we owe Cleveland ours for the brady quinn deal and we traded that for bunkley last year. we would need to give them one of our 5ths if we dont acquire a 6th in the mean time.

I don't know why some of you think that the return for Tebow is going to be so low...

I can't see the Broncos getting any less than a 2nd, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos end up with a late first for Tebow.

BroncoBen
03-20-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't know why some of you think that the return for Tebow is going to be so low...

I can't see the Broncos getting any less than a 2nd, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos end up with a late first for Tebow.

Yeah... not going to happen.. maybe a 5th round pick.

g6matty
03-20-2012, 09:01 AM

thats really wishful thinking. what i ment by my post though was if we get say a 3rd and 6th or 4th and 6th etc..

Rohirrim
03-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Hopefully, Khan hears that other teams are moving on Tebow and he panics and overpays. Fleece the newbie! ;D

teknic
03-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Yeah... not going to happen.. maybe a 5th round pick.

Yeah... I'm going to have to call bull****. You're wrong. At that point Elway will just keep Tebow on the roster. If EFX trade Tebow (2 years out of 1st round draft status, played only 16 games so far and has shown a lot of potential, lead his team to the playoffs and won a game) for anything less than a 2nd, they will be the laughingstock of the league.

Rohirrim
03-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Wouldn't it be strange if Miami traded for Tebow, and used that third round pick they just got for Marshall?

BroncoBen
03-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Yeah... I'm going to have to call bull****. You're wrong. At that point Elway will just keep Tebow on the roster. If EFX trade Tebow (2 years out of 1st round draft status, played only 16 games so far and has shown a lot of potential, lead his team to the playoffs and won a game) for anything less than a 2nd, they will be the laughingstock of the league.

Teknic, I think EFX wants to get out from under all this 'TebowMania' circus.. if the best offer is a 5th or 6th round pick.. they take it.

Now I hope its a 2nd round pick.. and maybe a few teams will drive up the price to get a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

But I would not at all be surprised if there are no offers and the Broncos just outright cut Tebow to give him a chance to find a team of his choosing.

The Broncos would just take it on the lip and move on.. and move past the Josh McDaniels storm.

ColoradoDarin
03-20-2012, 09:33 AM

No it will just mean that they want to dump Tebow no matter the return.