PDA

View Full Version : Tebow for Ryan Mallett???

MrPappagiorgio
03-19-2012, 04:06 PM
So I know a guy who knows a guy that works for the Patriots. Says the deal will go down tomorrow.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-19-2012, 04:07 PM
A very credible source

DENVERDUI55
So I know a guy who knows a guy that works for the Patriots. Says the deal will go down tomorrow.

WHat a joke that is. Funny.

Tombstone RJ
that's some good light rail info there homey. bank on it happening...

slatimer
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
I think Clayton said the same thing..Tebow for Mallet.

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
I think Clayton said the same thing..Tebow for Mallet.

I seriously doubt it's a straight up trade. More like Tebow + something for Mallet.

KO5K
03-19-2012, 04:14 PM
I doubt the Patriots make that deal straight up.

But if Belichick was willing to give up so much for Tebow, I'd start to wonder how good Belichick thinks he can become.

Lestat
03-19-2012, 04:15 PM
that would make no sense, i like Mallett and wanted him drafted last season by Denver but why would you do deal Tebow for a guy who isn't gonna see the field for 3+ seasons in Mallett and give up more than Tebow to get him.
I seriously doubt it's a straight up trade. More like Tebow + something for Mallet.

SJ Bronco
03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
No way the pats make that deal. If they do, we smack them on the ass and thank them for the good time before we zip up.

Turd_Ferguson
03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
That would be awesome.. I wanted them to draft Mallet...

pricejj
03-19-2012, 04:17 PM
How about a 2nd rounder for Tebow? Eh New England?

barryr
Unless the Pats do not like Mallet's development, hard to see them making that deal.

Drek
Why would the Pats give up Mallet when a 6th likely comes in at high bidder for Tebow?

Kaylore
03-19-2012, 04:18 PM
"....you know a guy..."

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsG/6300-25760.gif

Killericon
On the light rail.

You have to be kidding.

Tombstone RJ
that would make no sense, i like Mallett and wanted him drafted last season by Denver but why would you do deal Tebow for a guy who isn't gonna see the field for 3+ seasons in Mallett and give up more than Tebow to get him.

I really doubt this trade happens, that is, I don't think NE will give the Broncos much of anything for TT when they know he will be released.

As for the Broncos getting Mallet in a trade for TT, that is a pipe dream anyway.

cutthemdown
03-19-2012, 04:19 PM
They do it because Tebow a Mcdaniels guy and Mallett not. For some reason Mcdaniels still has pull with pappa bellicheat.

MrPappagiorgio
03-19-2012, 04:19 PM
If Mallett works out we will be set for years to come at QB position.

ayjackson
03-19-2012, 04:20 PM

The only way Tebow sees the field in NE is as an H-back. Mallett is a good starting QB prospect in this league. Had a first round grade, but for off field issues. QB prospects are worth more than H-backs.

BroncoBeavis
03-19-2012, 04:20 PM

They'd better do it for picks. This idea of spending resources grooming a QB behind Manning while we have a standing bet on the farm for the next 2 years is silly.

When PM is gone, this team will be a ****ing catastrophe. There's no way around that now. Own it and make it seem like it was worth it. And they'd better have 0 cap leftover the whole time.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-19-2012, 04:21 PM
"....you know a guy..."

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsG/6300-25760.gif

HAHHAHA i was just thinking "i wonder if theres an andy garcia, Oceans 11 gif" AWESOME

dictionary
03-19-2012, 04:27 PM
sometimes i read a thread on OM and the stupidity makes my brain crap rainbows of stupid.

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
They'd better do it for picks. This idea of spending resources grooming a QB behind Manning while we have a standing bet on the farm for the next 2 years is silly.

When PM is gone, this team will be a ****ing catastrophe. There's no way around that now. Own it and make it seem like it was worth it. And they'd better have 0 cap leftover the whole time.

why?

Lestat
03-19-2012, 04:29 PM
that isn't the way the NFL works most of the time now. you get a guy on his last leg and you bring in a guy to replace him in the next 3-4 seasons.
if the guy has more left than you thought you deal the young guy away for picks and reload, or deal the older guy away for picks and do the same.
QB depth is great to have.

Elway knows how doesn't want to get caught without a replacement QB, he's gonna get a guy within the next 2-3 years to have Manning groom along.
he saw firsthand the impact of leaving without a worthy successor.

elsid13
03-19-2012, 04:30 PM
According to theDave's rule of trades; It is Tebow and Goodman for Mallett and Gronk, plus a 4 rounder.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-19-2012, 04:31 PM
why?

Yeah, i want to hear the reasoning for this as well. Or why it would be any better or worse if tebow would have stayed and failed

OBF1
03-19-2012, 04:52 PM
I hope the "source" dies a thousand deaths. Just say no to mallet

SumTingWong
03-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Mallet is a drinker, a user of illicit products and has been known to sexually fornicate in public and with the aid of unclean impliments!!

WE can't bring a heathen like that onto us and send away a man who has powers of the blessed ones! I say not!

Are you all trying to get us cursed?

Have you people all gone crazy!!? Have you no fear that the dark times and days of reckonings may come this night upon us if we misbehave too badly!?

This trade has me worried so much I will write off a forcefull email to Elway and the higher ups should it go down-- which I seriously doubt it will happen anyways.

barryr
03-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Mallet is a drinker, a user of illicit products and has been known to sexually fornicate in public and with the aid of unclean impliments!!

WE can't bring a heathen like that onto us and send away a man who has powers of the blessed ones! I say not!

Have you people all gone crazy!!? Have you no fear that the dark times and days of reckonings may come this night upon us if we misbehave too badly!?

This trade has me worried so much I will write off a forcefull email to Elway and the higher ups should it go down-- which I seriously doubt it will happen anyways.

But he throws a prettier ball though.

WolfpackGuy
03-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Wasn't the OP on Vegas Vacation?

LOL

Rohirrim
03-19-2012, 05:07 PM
This just tells me that Belichick is a smart guy. When Brady retires, he retires, and the Little Napoleon takes over the team.

DENVERDUI55
03-19-2012, 05:13 PM
why?

Because he is a Tebowner.

broncosteven
03-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Can we package KM into that deal cut ties with all the mCd mistakes in one fell swoop.

Agamemnon
03-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Aside from the Raiders there is no team I would hate to see Tebow go to more than the Patriots. Which means it will probably happen.

That One Guy
03-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Ugh.. trade Tebow for the guy that's even less accurate AND a problem child?

No.

BroncoBeavis
03-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Aside from the Raiders there is no team I would hate to see Tebow go to more than the Patriots. Which means it will probably happen.

Yeah, wouldn't that just suck a fat cock. If that happens, I predict a Denver Broncos curse that lasts at least a generation.

ColoradoBuff
03-19-2012, 06:29 PM

And you see something wrong with this? That's normal dude...where the hell have you been?

ScottXray
03-19-2012, 06:32 PM
If Elway can get anything more than a 5th for Tebow ( including another player), he will do it instantly. He will not miss the oportunity to ship the circus out of Denver.

peacepipe
03-19-2012, 06:33 PM
If Elway can get anything more than a 5th for Tebow ( including another player), he will do it instantly. He will not miss the oportunity to ship the circus out of Denver.he'll do it just for a 5th.

McDman
03-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah, wouldn't that just suck a fuzzy wuzzy.. If that happens, I predict a Denver Broncos curse that lasts at least a generation.

Or it means we would dminate them for as long as he played. I don't think we'd be dumb enough to play soft zones against him. If there is one coach who has to know how to beat him it's Fox.

KipCorrington25
03-19-2012, 06:37 PM
They do it because Tebow a Mcdaniels guy and Mallett not. For some reason Mcdaniels still has pull with pappa bellicheat.

Yes, but that pull is McDaniels with is had under the table sitting next to Belicheat. :spit: