PDA

View Full Version : Raiders say their ready for Manning!

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Huff is looking forward to it... Says he's up for the challenge (and he is) and Seymour.. Well, he's Seymour.. Very articulate and well spoken.

We will put your barnicle QB on his back more often than not!! He's like a one legged Bernie Kosar (and if you don't know who that is - you need to get learned in football)...

lolcopter
03-19-2012, 02:00 PM
U mad

Steve Sewell
03-19-2012, 02:01 PM
and Seymour.. Well, he's Seymour.. Very articulate and well spoken.

He must not fit in well there in Chokeland.

Los Broncos
03-19-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm shaking in my boots.

Kaylore
03-19-2012, 02:02 PM
"they're" ready.

broncswin
03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
This message is hidden because DontBeMessin is on your.......IGNORE LIST

bfoflcommish
I mean he's no carson palmer but im sure we'll handle it

jhns
Are you sure their not worried about there lack of QB over they're?

OBF1
03-19-2012, 02:04 PM
This message is hidden because DontBeMessin is on your ignore list.

raiders are butt pirates

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Huff is looking forward to it... Says he's up for the challenge (and he is) and Seymour.. Well, he's Seymour.. Very articulate and well spoken.

We will put your barnicle QB on his back more often than not!! He's like a one legged Bernie Kosar (and if you don't know who that is - you need to get learned in football)...

If Manning is a barnicle what is Palmer, a broken barnicle?

Drunken.Broncoholic
Dennis Allen now has to throw out that crayon playbook he stole from McCoys office. It's rendered useless now.

UberBroncoMan
"they're" ready.

day spell it their in da oakland

DenverBrit
03-19-2012, 02:11 PM
:wiggle:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6kteNwNkOus/TezxwUoXZCI/AAAAAAAAACs/R-he4_znhMU/s1600/Butthurt.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/133764068/HOLY_CRAP_butt_hurt_fan_girl_by_surrealdeamer.jpg

cutthemdown
03-19-2012, 02:13 PM
LOL Raiders are in big big trouble. No first round pick this yr, dumping players left and right, Palmer mr pick 6 as your QB and down to injury prone Mccfadden as only RB.

bendog
03-19-2012, 02:13 PM
I just heard Al Davis was livid because he would have offered THREE first round picks!

canadianbroncosfan
03-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Man I'm actually scared guys, I mean what if Oakland uses it's first round pick to draft a real dangerous LB that will end Manning's career..........oh wait

Steve Sewell
03-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Dennis Allen now has to throw out that crayon playbook he stole from McCoys office. It's rendered useless now.

I actually feel sorry for Dennis. But he had to know what he was getting into. Chokeland is career suicide for most coaches.

Chris
03-19-2012, 02:18 PM

a butt barnacle

mustangtoby
03-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Their ready for Manning? We're ready for Palmer.... Can't wait to school them.

Pony Boy
03-19-2012, 02:27 PM
"they're" ready.

kind of like getting ready for a colonoscopy ....LOL

Punisher
03-19-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.pyromaniac.com/teams/images/cincinnati-bengals/carson-palmer-hot-dog.png

Archer81
03-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Ah, Oakland. You silly bitches.

:Broncos:

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 02:34 PM
U mad

Don't hate...

cutthemdown
03-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Raiders are finishing in last place this yr. I'm guessing maybe 5 wins max!

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 02:39 PM
"they're" ready.

You have been here long enough and should know I do that on purpose! :wiggle:

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey Tombstone

Peyton - last season he played ran for 18 yards... Year before that... -13... Year before that... 21... Year before that... -5... So I shall say this again...

BERNIE KOSAR WITH A BROKEN LEG!!!

And with that great Right Guard you have... Wait... Well, at least you have that outstanding rookie on the right side that was outstanding... wait again...

Ha!

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey Tombstone

Peyton - last season he played ran for 18 yards... Year before that... -13... Year before that... 21... Year before that... -5... So I shall say this again...

BERNIE KOSAR WITH A BROKEN LEG!!!

And with that great Right Guard you have... Wait... Well, at least you have that outstanding rookie on the right side that was outstanding... wait again...

Ha!

He's not a mobil QB, but at least he has two good knees... not so much for Palmer.

AZorange1
03-19-2012, 02:53 PM
LOLI mean he's no carson palmer but im sure we'll handle it

PERFECT!

barryr
03-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Who cares what a team that trades practically their whole draft away and still can't even make the playoffs thinks?

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 03:36 PM
He's not a mobil QB, but at least he has two good knees... not so much for Palmer.

We have a better offensive O-Line... Palmer doesn't need to scramble... Manning is going to need to get out of there quick or he'll be hurting midseason!

I love the pick up. If we can't beat you up with Manning - we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. Seymour said it the best. To be the top ranked defense, you have to beat the top ranked offense, and the Raiders are looking forward to it!

BRING IT!!!!

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2012, 03:42 PM
We have a better offensive O-Line... Palmer doesn't need to scramble... Manning is going to need to get out of there quick or he'll be hurting midseason!

I love the pick up. If we can't beat you up with Manning - we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. Seymour said it the best. To be the top ranked defense, you have to beat the top ranked offense, and the Raiders are looking forward to it!

BRING IT!!!!

I'm not buying the faiders have a better oline and the fact is, the Broncos certainly do have the better QB. Palmer--at best--is streaky. However if it comes down to a shoot out, I'll take Manning.

Anikai
03-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I used to be scared of the Raiders......that was when Michael Jackson was black.

barryr
03-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I used to be scared of the Raiders......that was when Michael Jackson was black.

Good one Ha!

lonestar
03-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I just heard Al Davis was livid because he would have offered THREE first round picks!

IIRC they do nto get #1 picks anymore because they drafted so badly..

The ones they do have they traded away..

DENVERDUI55
03-19-2012, 03:50 PM

BRING IT!!!!

One thing you have going for you is that Oakland won't have to waste anytime scouting for the draft and can just prepare for next season and Manning.

lonestar
03-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Not sure if it was said already but Seymor was quoted to say.
"having 5 kids has given me many sleepless nights, now I have more because of Manning in DEN.".

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm not buying the faiders have a better oline and the fact is, the Broncos certainly do have the better QB. Palmer--at best--is streaky. However if it comes down to a shoot out, I'll take Manning.
We do… Just a simple fact. People said that Gannon was streaky also. Look who Palmer was playing for? You know just as well as I do – those types of teams “ruin” players especially QB’s since they don’t spend a lot of money on their lines…. Just to let you know – who again are your recievers?

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 04:15 PM

Because the past four times we played you've won... how many?

Oh, that's right... ONE GAME!!!

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Good one Ha!

People who smoke excessive crack have short memories...

SumTingWong
03-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Maybe we should keep Tebow as a backup and spiritual guide and have him use his powers to protect over Mannings neck and to do a curse on our enemies like those black hearted Raiders each week?

barryr
03-19-2012, 04:19 PM
People who smoke excessive crack have short memories...

And trade almost every draft pick to get to watch the playoffs on TV LOL

DontBeMessin
03-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Got to love posts like this...

You know with the added weight of a helmet, peanut head's neck wont be able to take the weight and will snap like a twig.

:Broncos:

I couldn't agree more... :)

Tombstone RJ
03-19-2012, 04:53 PM
We do… Just a simple fact. People said that Gannon was streaky also. Look who Palmer was playing for? You know just as well as I do – those types of teams “ruin” players especially QB’s since they don’t spend a lot of money on their lines…. Just to let you know – who again are your recievers?

first of all, Palmer wasn't playing for cincy, he was sitting on his broken butt. If the faid had not offered cincy and incredibly stupid trade offer, Palmer would still be sitting on his butt.

We shall see about the oline. I'm pretty sure Manning thinks this oline is good. Bringing Saturday in will definitely help.

As for our WR's, they are young but have good potential, I think Manning will make them better. Stokely will probably be added to replace Royal.

Anikai
03-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Because the past four times we played you've won... how many?

Oh, that's right... ONE GAME!!!

Cool story bro..since it matters so much to you, we've beaten your team 11 times since 2003.

broncosteven
03-19-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.pyromaniac.com/teams/images/cincinnati-bengals/carson-palmer-hot-dog.png

That is why they call it the black hole!

broncosteven
03-19-2012, 05:07 PM

Weren't you the dude saying how great Jason Campbell was last year before the butt pirates made the trade for Palmer? Isn't Campbell with duh bears lucky to be getting a pay check now?

Tyrell Jones
03-19-2012, 05:12 PM
haha do you think Raider fans actually fear the broncos? we have more Raider fans Denver than the home team.

broncosteven
03-19-2012, 05:18 PM
haha do you think Raider fans actually fear the broncos? we have more Raider fans Denver than the home team.

Raiders fans fear their cell mate and the bounty hunters.

Anikai
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
True story: Once the Raiders had a head coach who traded a bunch of picks for their washed up qb sitting @ home playing madden all offseason. Then the coach got fired and lands a job with the team he traded all those picks to.

boppool
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM

Yeah, but most of them reside at Supermax.

Anikai
03-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Raider fans are just dudes who got lost on their way to a GWAR concert.

gunns
03-19-2012, 05:45 PM

And singing ABC's and 1, 2 , 3's.

Turd_Ferguson
03-19-2012, 05:50 PM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1Zg7bTXRfU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1Zg7bTXRfU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

DENVERDUI55
03-19-2012, 06:55 PM
We do… Just a simple fact. People said that Gannon was streaky also. Look who Palmer was playing for?

Fact the Bengals with Palmer won 4 games replaced him with a 2nd round pick and won 5 more games and made the playoffs. Fact who leads league in pick 6's over past 5 years?

Powderaddict
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Raider fans are just dudes who got lost on their way to a GWAR concert.

I love when 303southstands plays "raiderfan or juggalo"

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 06:45 AM
What was that you say about Peyton?

I would love to see KFC pickup yet another washed up QB past his prime and pin their hopes of returning the SB on him after what is it now 42 years and counting of SB futility.

Oh... Is that how you feel about Peyton? Ha!

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 06:49 AM
first of all, Palmer wasn't playing for cincy, he was sitting on his broken butt. If the faid had not offered cincy and incredibly stupid trade offer, Palmer would still be sitting on his butt.

We shall see about the oline. I'm pretty sure Manning thinks this oline is good. Bringing Saturday in will definitely help.

As for our WR's, they are young but have good potential, I think Manning will make them better. Stokely will probably be added to replace Royal.

Tomb - that is interesting, but your WR's are made better by a QB, they are made better by the WR coach and the others coaches on offense. A reciever will make a QB look good (ie. Culpepper and Moss) but not the other way around.

Who is Saturday?

Stokely is a "maybe"... I just don't see it. You are not ready, as a team for Manning. Your oline has "one" good player on it. Do you even have a Right Guard yet? I believe that right side is all kinds of messed up...

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Cool story bro..since it matters so much to you, we've beaten your team 11 times since 2003.

And we still "OWN" YOU!!! Ha!

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 06:59 AM
A KC fan with sound logic?

That's true, but Manning has baggage. He hasn't played in over a year and had 4 severe neck injuries. At 36, that poses a lot of questions, and teams that are gonna pay him big money without working him out first are not thinking this through.

Yep, only a stupid team would work out a 36 year old player who has had 4 major neck injuries...

bendog
03-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Say, I heard Phish planned to get back together.

ppablo
03-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Raiders fans should worry about selling out their home games first... bunch of thugs. It's all about the image... they haven't had a winning season on over a decade come on... how can anyone fear them?

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Raiders fans should worry about selling out their home games first... bunch of thugs. It's all about the image... they haven't had a winning season on over a decade come on... how can anyone fear them?

Have you been absent the past two seasons? Well, you beat us once...

bendog
03-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Say what'd you guys get for Jason Campbell?

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 08:57 AM

He's a Free Agent...

Tombstone RJ
03-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Tomb - that is interesting, but your WR's are made better by a QB, they are made better by the WR coach and the others coaches on offense. A reciever will make a QB look good (ie. Culpepper and Moss) but not the other way around.

Who is Saturday?

Stokely is a "maybe"... I just don't see it. You are not ready, as a team for Manning. Your oline has "one" good player on it. Do you even have a Right Guard yet? I believe that right side is all kinds of messed up...

Saturday was the center for Manning in Indy, he's a FA but old. Hopefully the Broncos can sign him to be the starting center and move Walton to the #2 on the depth chart. Stokely already lives in Denver so I don't think he will be hard to sign and I see him as a #3 WR.

Coaches can only do so much when it comes to players and WRs are no different. I'm sure sure JaFatty got good coaching but it did not make him a good QB. Now a good QB will absolutely make WRs and TEs better because he will deliver the ball to these guys. A good QB absolutely makes WRs better, just ask Jerry Rice who had Joe Montana and Steve Young, or Rod Smith who had John Elway. I'm pretty sure Larry Fitzgerald misses Kurt Warner too. Obviously it's a two way street, that is a good WR will also help a QB become better but if you look at Elway during the 1980s, it's not like he had a bunch of HoF WRs to throw to.

broncosteven
03-20-2012, 09:27 AM
What was that you say about Peyton?

Oh... Is that how you feel about Peyton? Ha!

I want to wait to see if Peyton makes it past week 6 but kinda.

broncosteven
03-20-2012, 09:28 AM

He is the best cheap backup in the league.

Rohirrim
03-20-2012, 09:31 AM
The Raiders should be focused on working hard to make this a good draft...

Hilarious!

broncosteven
03-20-2012, 09:41 AM
The Raiders should be focused on working hard to make this a good draft...

Hilarious!

I thought after the Palmer trade they don't draft until day 2? What did they give up for the rights to a retired aged QB?

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Saturday was the center for Manning in Indy, he's a FA but old. Hopefully the Broncos can sign him to be the starting center and move Walton to the #2 on the depth chart. Stokely already lives in Denver so I don't think he will be hard to sign and I see him as a #3 WR.

Coaches can only do so much when it comes to players and WRs are no different. I'm sure sure JaFatty got good coaching but it did not make him a good QB. Now a good QB will absolutely make WRs and TEs better because he will deliver the ball to these guys. A good QB absolutely makes WRs better, just ask Jerry Rice who had Joe Montana and Steve Young, or Rod Smith who had John Elway. I'm pretty sure Larry Fitzgerald misses Kurt Warner too. Obviously it's a two way street, that is a good WR will also help a QB become better but if you look at Elway during the 1980s, it's not like he had a bunch of HoF WRs to throw to.

It's called Manning bait... Saturday will go where the money is. I don't think that those folks in Indy are as loyal as people think. They will put their families first on where "they" want to go first... Not where Manning is...

LFitz made QB look "really" good!!! But, then when they got to other places stunk! It's a two way street to say the least...

Houshyamama
03-20-2012, 03:00 PM
The Raiders are an afterthought in the AFC West. Why is anyone even taking this clown's bait?

DontBeMessin
03-20-2012, 03:13 PM
The Raiders are an afterthought in the AFC West. Why is anyone even taking this clown's bait?

Probably becaue I've been here longer than you, because you live in San Diego and are a Bronco fan...

And you have a picture of a man in a rob for your avatar... Ha!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
03-20-2012, 03:17 PM
oh is the pats moving to Oakland and joining the afc west ?
i didnt know that well then think peyton is gonna have 2 automatic losses this year. so whats going to happen to the raiders are they moving to the afc east ?

Bronco Yoda
03-20-2012, 06:01 PM
"they're" ready.

You really think he even understands this. ROFL!