PDA

View Full Version : New Broncos fans, introduce yourself here....

broncocalijohn
03-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Ok Peytonites, you have just replaced the Tebowites at the Mane. Please introduce yourself and be ready to answer some tough OrangeMane questions.
1) Myrtle Beach, vacation spot or place to end your life with your girlfriend?
2) Do you backpack alone or with a buddy?
3) Meth Alley, drug hangout or cigarette smoker's paradise?
4) Do you currently have an anti gravity machine?
5) Is Bowlen now a "gutless" drunk?
6) Is bacon better on everything?

As for the outgoing Tebowites, GTFO and make sure you sign out here. Broncbow and Alpha Seirra are two of them. MacGruder will be around in 7 days when his banning is over.

Ray Finkle
03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Ok Peytonites, you have just replaced the Tebowites at the Mane. Please introduce yourself and be ready to answer some tough OrangeMane questions.

As for the outgoing Tebowites, GTFO and make sure you sign out here. Broncbow and Alpha Seirra are two of them. MacGruder will be around in 7 days when his banning is over.

7) Do you take Ambien?
8) Do you have a basement?

barryr
03-19-2012, 11:18 AM
9) Are you a Christian or Athiest?

houghtam
03-19-2012, 11:19 AM

I'm upset about the Manning signing. Am I a Tebowite? Do I need to sign out here? Really looking for some advice in this thread.

ghostofjosh
03-19-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm upset about the Manning signing. Am I a Tebowite? Do I need to sign out here? Really looking for some advice in this thread.

After watching manning play 1 game,youll forget quick about Tim

orangeatheist
03-19-2012, 11:22 AM

If a Christian, do you know how to SPELL atheist?

lolcopter
03-19-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't know about all this bull**** player fan stuff

Bunch of cowards imo

BroncoBeavis
03-19-2012, 11:25 AM

I think PM and TT will excel in offenses that have nothing to do with Mike McCoy.

And if TT looks like I think he can, I'll never forget, short of a Lombardi.

And neither will the Broncos, because Bowlen can't afford a crash like the 2011 Colts.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Do you think its appropriate to show Ghostbusters to your children?

What is the name of the ex-steeler pro bowl guard who recently retired?

barryr
03-19-2012, 11:27 AM

Oops atheist(happy?)

houghtam
03-19-2012, 11:40 AM

I've seen Manning play. Great player.

This team is no closer to winning a Super Bowl.

TimTebow
03-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Big Fan of Mr. Manning!

God Bless

Steve Sewell
03-19-2012, 11:43 AM
I think PM and TT will excel in offenses that have nothing to do with Mike McCoy.

And if TT looks like I think he can, I'll never forget, short of a Lombardi.

And neither will the Broncos, because Bowlen can't afford a crash like the 2011 Colts.

I thought you would be gone by now.

Drunk Monkey
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM

Soon, he still needs a new home to go to. Hopefully soon......

bfoflcommish
03-19-2012, 11:59 AM

this makes it sound like you think the odds makers in Vegas are monkeys who just fling s%&# when in reality they are closer and know more things that most people IN the game.

capt. Jack
03-19-2012, 01:47 PM
HELLO, Broncos fan since 1976, Glad to be here! Look forward to 2012!

Doggcow
03-19-2012, 01:49 PM
What about their take on Ghostbusters?

broncosteven
03-19-2012, 01:49 PM

No Gene Kranz reference?

BroncoBeavis
03-19-2012, 01:51 PM

Someone's gotta keep the Colts fans in check. :)

gyldenlove
03-19-2012, 01:52 PM
My name is Frank and erhm, I am a fan of Peyton Manning and things.

Mountain Bronco
03-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Lets hope we can all get back to being DENVER FREAKING BRONCOS FANS and this passion for individual players over a team ends.

houghtam
03-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Lets hope we can all get back to being DENVER FREAKING BRONCOS FANS and this passion for individual players over a team ends.

Good luck with all the Manningites here.

OBF1
03-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Manning fans, do not play into the stupid that is the orangemane poster.

Posters here cry like little kids when they lose a crappy coach

Posters here cry like little kids when the new coach does not meet their standards

Posters here cry like little kids every free agency period

Posters here cry like little kids during the draft

Posters here cry like little kids when they do not like a QB that helps them win the first playoff game in 7 seasons.

Posters here cry like little kids if your QB is religious

Pretty much, you get the point and you will see all of them crying in this thread.

cutthemdown
03-19-2012, 02:57 PM
should have bet Broncos to win Superbowl when it was 80-1

Fedaykin
03-19-2012, 03:06 PM

I think Broncbow got a lifetime ban for wishing death on Elway. I think the thread is still in the butt.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-19-2012, 03:08 PM

Posters here cry like little kids when the new coach does not meet their standards

Posters here cry like little kids when they do not like a QB that helps them win the first playoff game in 7 seasons.

Pretty much, you get the point and you will see all of them crying in this thread.

You forgot posters here cry about other posters. But I think a newbie will assume that by reading your post.

The Emo in you just skeet skeets all over the page.

Chris
03-19-2012, 03:09 PM

Please turn this into a song :D

Drunk Monkey
03-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Starting to see some March 2012 join dates out there. The Payton legion is on the move.

Heyneck
03-22-2012, 10:14 AM

Don't be a douche! I know it's tough for you to realize that there are actual longtime Broncos Fans that actually liked and enjoyed watching Tim...

Drunk Monkey
03-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Don't be a douche! I know it's tough for you to realize that there are actual longtime Broncos Fans that actually liked and enjoyed watching Tim...

Your avatar is mesmerizing. It has drastically reduced my productivity here at work.

JDB7821
03-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Starting to see some March 2012 join dates out there. The Payton legion is on the move.

I'm still rocking the 2006 Jay Cutler bandwagon.

g6matty
03-22-2012, 10:27 AM

ive lurked this site for a couple months now but just mustered up the courage to join. you guys usually butcher new comers so i was weary lol

houghtam
03-22-2012, 10:30 AM

Interesting how posters who have been here for years are getting lambasted for disagreeing with the FO and labeled Tebowners, yet people with join dates of less than a month ago who come on here talking about Manning are welcomed with open arms.

Heyneck
03-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Your avatar is mesmerizing. It has drastically reduced my productivity here at work.

yup... you tend to get lost in all of that sea motion.... :wiggle:

Broncos4tw
03-22-2012, 11:34 AM

Really? No closer at all?

So you don't think replacing one-quarter-of-action-Tebow with a HOF QB who is a field general doesn't give the team any increase at all in their odds of winning a SB.

Ok.. sure.. whatever. LOL

houghtam
03-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Really? No closer at all?

So you don't think replacing one-quarter-of-action-Tebow with a HOF QB who is a field general doesn't give the team any increase at all in their odds of winning a SB.

Ok.. sure.. whatever. LOL

You haven't been paying attention, have you? I have clearly pointed out my position on the subject. I'm not posting it again.

BroncoBeavis
03-22-2012, 11:41 AM
ive lurked this site for a couple months now but just mustered up the courage to join. you guys usually butcher new comers so i was weary lol

Tebow's gone. They're much happier now.

Shananahan
03-22-2012, 11:46 AM
I don't understand the compulsion that causes people to join message boards after a big move like adding Manning. If you were a fan of the team beforehand, why weren't you already here?

That's not to say anybody isn't welcome; I just don't get it.

houghtam
03-22-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't understand the compulsion that causes people to join message boards after a big move like adding Manning. If you were a fan of the team beforehand, why weren't you already here?

That's not to say anybody isn't welcome; I just don't get it.

Well that one guy's name was Bmore Manning...he was welcomed with open arms. LOL

Shananahan
03-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Do they just watch ESPN, see the news and think, "I'm gonna get in on this!"?

DenverBrit
03-22-2012, 12:21 PM

Ha!

Gort
03-22-2012, 12:41 PM

2 fans enter, 1 fan leaves.

http://eviljohn11.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/mad_max_beyond_the_thunderdome.jpg

Gort
03-22-2012, 12:43 PM

27 new members since March 17th.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/memberlist.php?&order=desc&sort=joindate&pp=30&page=1

Pony Boy
03-22-2012, 12:44 PM

Welcome but your Adopt-a-Bronco sucks ...........

g6matty
03-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Welcome but your Adopt-a-Bronco sucks ...........

most under appreciated player on our team

Ray Finkle
03-22-2012, 12:48 PM

Pansy! come on and take your beating....You should have seen what Mock would do to new users...

g6matty
03-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Pansy! come on and take your beating....You should have seen what Mock would do to new users...

lol it hasnt been so bad so far

Ray Finkle
03-22-2012, 01:11 PM
lol it hasnt been so bad so far

just wait until you do one of the following:

1. Insult Tebow
2. Insult Cydnei Crosby or DJ Williams to Socal
3. Insult Manning
4. Try to start a boob mojo thread on the main page
5. Defend Griese

See Kaylore, I didn't go into the whole Kuper thing....oops.....

Rohirrim
03-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Anybody ever figure out what happened to the drama llama?

Rohirrim
03-22-2012, 01:15 PM

You mean "wary," dumbass.

g6matty
03-22-2012, 01:17 PM
yea i guess i did lol

Blueflame
03-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Interesting how posters who have been here for years are getting lambasted for disagreeing with the FO and labeled Tebowners, yet people with join dates of less than a month ago who come on here talking about Manning are welcomed with open arms.

It's the little-known effect of MacGruder... :P

Well that one guy's name was Bmore Manning...he was welcomed with open arms. LOL

That might just be because it seems like he was here to discuss the X's and O's of the game; not to start any flame wars or to disrupt... :)

ghwk
03-22-2012, 03:17 PM

I'm pretty sure the Drama Llama personality lost out to the current jwad UlitmateHobo personality.

Must have been a change in the meds.

Broncolt
03-22-2012, 03:27 PM
New fan here! Colts are still my first team, but broncos are clearly my second because the person who got me into football/being a colts fan is now a bronco! I joined broncosforums.com thinking that was the "official" broncos forums, but this is so much better lol.

houghtam
03-22-2012, 03:29 PM
It's the little-known effect of MacGruder... :P

LOL

canadianbroncosfan
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
New fan here! Colts are still my first team, but broncos are clearly my second because the person who got me into football/being a colts fan is now a bronco! I joined broncosforums.com thinking that was the "official" broncos forums, but this is so much better lol.

Please answer the questions on Page 1

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-22-2012, 04:20 PM

Is there room in The Colts world for Stanford fans?

Pony Boy
03-22-2012, 04:30 PM

I don't know what the record is but Drunken with over 1K post since Feb 2012 has to be hard to beat.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't know what the record is but Drunken with over 1K post since Feb 2012 has to be hard to beat.

600 of the posts were just battling with Jhns.

Steve Sewell
03-22-2012, 04:38 PM

Wait, you enjoyed watching terrible football for 55 minutes? The only enjoyable games that he played in were Minn. and the Pittsburgh playoff game.

BroncoBeavis
03-22-2012, 04:54 PM

Really... nothing? Crickets?

Spider
03-22-2012, 04:59 PM

cant be a fan of 2 afc teams ...........stop being a puss and pick 1

Rohirrim
03-22-2012, 05:03 PM

This board is still a bit conflicted about Peyton. Used to hate him. Now we love him. Colts? meh

If some guy named Spider posts anything to you, run like the devil.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-22-2012, 05:03 PM

Well, it's not like hes a fan of the jets and broncos.

Spider
03-22-2012, 05:08 PM
This board is still a bit conflicted about Peyton. Used to hate him. Now we love him. Colts? meh

;D

Spider
03-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Well, it's not like hes a fan of the jets and broncos.

I hope Teboners leave completely

canadianbroncosfan
03-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Really... nothing? Crickets?

I forsee the Manningites being far less aggravating the the Teboners. Ie) when they argue their QB is great, he really is.

Vegas_Bronco
03-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Okay, well since I'm new:

- CourDeLane Idaho
- alone - No diesels up the mudd tunnel
- ten feet tall and bullet proof.
- yes and when I get out a child somewhere in the world cries.
- he's a helmetschmitter: drunk till next sunday.
- only when youre riding on a full tank

ak1971
03-22-2012, 07:50 PM

7.) Do you like midget threesomes.

gunns
03-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Tebow's gone. They're much happier now.

By George, I think he got it!

gunns
03-22-2012, 08:31 PM

First off how old are you? You do know that Colts grow up to be Broncos.

Second, loyalty...where does your loyalty lie? What happens if the Broncos and Manning are playing the Colts?

Chris
03-22-2012, 08:50 PM
yup... you tend to get lost in all of that sea motion.... :wiggle:

Yes it's definitely the ocean that's got me.

Turd_Ferguson
03-22-2012, 10:16 PM

Question.. If Manning plays the whole year without injury are you suggesting having Manning instead of Tebow isnt going to bring the Broncos any closer to winning a superbowl?

Turd_Ferguson
03-22-2012, 10:20 PM

Erotic asphyxiation... Found him with a belt around his neck and a picture of Tebow in his lap.

broncocalijohn
03-22-2012, 11:35 PM
most under achieving player on our team
Fixed it for you newbie!

broncocalijohn
03-22-2012, 11:38 PM

Ludo was on a tear his first year here. He has waaaay slowed down once he left to go to college in Kansas. Now he has to be a respected mid 20 year old with a job. When he is 30, he will figure out how to waste time on here while not letting the boss know.

Hulamau
03-22-2012, 11:46 PM

LOL .. Good one :)))!!

Hulamau
03-22-2012, 11:49 PM

Are those the only two species in your private view of the universe??

barryr
03-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Are those the only two species in your private view if the universe??

Nah, there are pricks that are defensive and easily offended too.

SJ Bronco
03-23-2012, 12:02 AM

;D

Bmore Manning
03-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi I am Bmore Manning, I did this already on here, but ill give it another go. I enjoy canning my own jam, reading a good book, listening to Simon and Garfunkle, and bubble baths by candle light.

In all seriousness.. I am a NFL fan, Peyton is my Favorite player ever to play the game. I have a deep knowledge and understanding of the game, and ultimately we all want the same thing, a Broncos Super Bowl, and as many of them as possible in win now mode!

Broncolt
03-23-2012, 10:13 AM

Considering a HUGE peyton fanbase is becoming broncos fans/"2nd team" fans, there is plenty of room for stanford fans there lol.

Broncolt
03-23-2012, 10:14 AM

you see but your wrong because i can. colts are my #1 team. for as long as manning is a bronco, ill be following broncos too. colts are gonna be rebuilding the next upcoming years, meaning they wont really be contending. in the meantime i get to still cheer on my favorite player of all time and the player that made me a colts fan to begin with.

Broncolt
03-23-2012, 10:16 AM

Yes ive noticed!! Dont worry, I have a really huge gut feeling, knowing peyton and the things hes done this offseason, that hell be back to his old self next year, for anyone who is still iffy about peyton hell win them over next year... and a side note, Manningites> tebois...we come in peace

Broncolt
03-23-2012, 10:20 AM
First off how old are you? You do know that Colts grow up to be Broncos.

Second, loyalty...where does your loyalty lie? What happens if the Broncos and Manning are playing the Colts?

Im 19. Ive been a Colts fan for about 12 years now. Yes, Im aware that colts do grow up to be broncos, but not all colts do!

My loyalty is Colts first, broncos second of course. I always had a feeling Peyton would stay in the AFC, and just PRAYED it would be the broncos over the titans. It would have really sucked to see my favorite player pounding the **** out of my team twice a year playing for a rival.

If Manning is playing the colts, that is literally the only scenario where ill be rooting against manning. Playoff scenario (doubt thatd happen)...itd be a diff story.

BroncoBeavis
03-23-2012, 10:25 AM
I forsee the Manningites being far less aggravating the the Teboners. Ie) when they argue their QB is great, he really is.

Well they can't all go 3-13 and lead the league in picks their first year. :)

Bronco Yoda
03-23-2012, 10:30 AM
most under appreciated player on our team

Spider is going to throat punch the biatch out of you for using his picture. Ha!

Gort
03-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi I am Bmore Manning, I did this already on here, but ill give it another go. I enjoy canning my own jam, reading a good book, listening to Simon and Garfunkle, and bubble baths by candle light.

In all seriousness.. I am a NFL fan, Peyton is my Favorite player ever to play the game. I have a deep knowledge and understanding of the game, and ultimately we all want the same thing, a Broncos Super Bowl, and as many of them as possible in win now mode!

and humble too. ;)

Gort
03-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Well they can't all go 3-13 and lead the league in picks their first year. :)

you have to give it up now. it's over. learn to accept that Mile High Forehead is now the QB. repeat after me,

serenity now. serenity now...

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 10:56 AM

well, if you are a female fan they will ask you to remove your shirt and prove it. I don't recall who asked me to do that when I was dumb enough to give the girl thing away...I think he was banned and occasionally posts under another name.

g6matty
03-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Spider is going to throat punch the biatch out of you for using his picture. Ha!

whats wrong with kenny F powers lol

BroncoBeavis
03-23-2012, 11:24 AM
well, if you are a female fan they will ask you to remove your shirt and prove it. I don't recall who asked me to do that when I was dumb enough to give the girl thing away...I think he was banned and occasionally posts under another name.

I asked Spider the same thing once. Not to prove he was a girl, but the concept was similar. :)

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
I asked Spider the same thing once. Not to prove he was a girl, but the concept was similar. :)

I did not know you and Spider um, were that friendly. ;D

houghtam
03-23-2012, 11:33 AM
I did not know you and Spider um, were that friendly. ;D

Spider's elbows are too pointy LOL

Bmore Manning
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Im 19. Ive been a Colts fan for about 12 years now. Yes, Im aware that colts do grow up to be broncos, but not all colts do!

My loyalty is Colts first, broncos second of course. I always had a feeling Peyton would stay in the AFC, and just PRAYED it would be the broncos over the titans. It would have really sucked to see my favorite player pounding the **** out of my team twice a year playing for a rival.

If Manning is playing the colts, that is literally the only scenario where ill be rooting against manning. Playoff scenario (doubt thatd happen)...itd be a diff story.

What's your Colts Forum Username?

canadianbroncosfan
03-23-2012, 12:10 PM

Hold on, after you signed up with the name "Miss I" people still didn't figure it out?

canadianbroncosfan
03-23-2012, 12:12 PM
How come none of the newbs answered the questions?

7) Do you take Ambien?
8) Do you have a basement?<!-- / message -->

Miss I.
03-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Hold on, after you signed up with the name "Miss I" people still didn't figure it out?

wasn't my original name.

Ray Finkle
03-23-2012, 12:32 PM
How come none of the newbs answered the questions?

7) Do you take Ambien?
8) Do you have a basement?<!-- / message -->

those 2 either scared them away or they're still laughing......that was probably my all time favorite thread.

Bronco Yoda
03-23-2012, 01:13 PM
And so it begins ....again.....

jerseyguy4
03-23-2012, 02:08 PM
I was a Colts fan, then morphed into a Manning fan. Now I'm a Broncos fan. This will be my last post admitting so. It's a new dawn

From here on, I will say cliche Denver-forum phrases, like
"EFX is so F-d up!"
"I wish the Teboners would get outa here already, man"
"Elway will always be my #1, but..."

I will tell people I've been lurking here secretly but never registered since "way before Manning"...

I will google Denver trendy spots that only locals would know, then mention them off-handedly.

I will make occasional references to Broncos from the 70's as if they were my favorite when i was growing up.

/admittion-of-false-identity-and-pretenses

g6matty
03-23-2012, 02:09 PM
those 2 either scared them away or they're still laughing......that was probably my all time favorite thread.

yea ive read that one its pretty funny lol

Gort
03-23-2012, 02:11 PM
I was a Colts fan, then morphed into a Manning fan. Now I'm a Broncos fan. This will be my last post admitting so. It's a new dawn

"EFX is so F-d up!"

I will tell people I've been lurking here secretly but never registered since "way before Manning"...

I will google Denver trendy spots that only locals would know, then mention them off-handedly.

I will make occasional references to Broncos from the 70's as if they were my favorite when i was growing up.

hey, you're from Jersey!

which exit?

:D

jerseyguy4
03-23-2012, 02:16 PM
hey, you're from Jersey!

which exit?

I actually lived off exit 15, but moved to exit 7 to be closer in my heart to Elway

Gort
03-23-2012, 02:19 PM
I actually lived off exit 15, but moved to exit 7 to be closer in my heart to Elway

psst... maybe you should start pricing houses off of exit 18.

jerseyguy4
03-23-2012, 02:25 PM
psst... maybe you should start pricing houses off of exit 18.
You mean in honor of Frank Tripucka? Or that new kid we picked up?
I named two of my daughters "Frank" after him

Broncolt
03-24-2012, 11:47 AM
What's your Colts Forum Username?

Achcolts ! You?

Broncolt
03-24-2012, 11:50 AM

"EFX is so F-d up!"

hey, you're from Jersey!

which exit?

Im in Jersey too! Exit 9!!

Broncolt
By the way, is there a way to check notifications on here if someone quotes/replies to you?

vancejohnson82

7A???

chadta
03-24-2012, 11:53 AM
what is the Myrtle beach you speak of ?

Miss I.
03-24-2012, 11:57 AM
7A???

why all of a sudden do I feel the need to hear DayDream Believer...oh I know why...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KGMva21xMHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vancejohnson82
03-24-2012, 12:21 PM
there is NO PROBLEM with that tune

Bmore Manning
03-24-2012, 02:37 PM
By the way, is there a way to check notifications on here if someone quotes/replies to you?

BmoreColt and I have not found a notification thing for this forum.

broncolife
03-24-2012, 03:05 PM

I think the closest you can get to that here is by checking your user cp.If the threads that you posted in are bold then someone replied to the thread.

Broncolt
03-25-2012, 08:38 PM
I think the closest you can get to that here is by checking your user cp.If the threads that you posted in are bold then someone replied to the thread.

I see. Thanks for the help.. Would be cool if they added a notification type of bar, I see it on a bunch of diff forums.

Gort
03-25-2012, 08:44 PM
I see. Thanks for the help.. Would be cool if they added a notification type of bar, I see it on a bunch of diff forums.

check out the subscription feature in your User CP.

broncosteven
03-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Warning to new posters, stay out of the mCg peace offering thread. It is addicting

maher_tyler
03-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Warning to new posters, stay out of the mCg peace offering thread. It is addicting

If i learned anything in that thread...McGruder isn't going any where anytime soon

Gort
03-25-2012, 09:20 PM
If i learned anything in that thread...McGruder isn't going any where anytime soon

i think MacGruder is having the last laugh on the Tebow haters. not only have the so-called Teboners not left for greener pastures (pun intended), but now we have Mannboners to contend with.

the Chinese have a saying/curse... "may you live in interesting times".

Broncolt
03-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Mannboners sounds really lame, works better for tebow. id like to refer to us as the manningites :)

broncswin
03-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Mannboners sounds really lame, works better for tebow. id like to refer to us as the manningites :)

I am a mannlover...err..wait..oh fook it..that is what I meant

Broncolt
03-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I am a mannlover...err..wait..oh fook it..that is what I meant

LMAO! nice, set yourself up for that one

Broncolt
03-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Oh and lets be honest guys, us Manningites are nowhere as bad as the Tebois :)... (to the older denver fans)

Doggcow
03-26-2012, 04:25 AM
Oh and lets be honest guys, us Manningites are nowhere as bad as the Tebois :)... (to the older denver fans)

http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tumblr_llevytNVlr1qag1wuo1_5001.gif

Broncolt
03-26-2012, 05:42 AM
http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tumblr_llevytNVlr1qag1wuo1_5001.gif

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png

Spider
03-26-2012, 10:30 AM

Dont listen to who is john gault , ****er is a retard ....... Manningnites no where near as bad as a ****ing teboner , Manning is a real QB ...... will be a goat with Elway , Montana , No Ringo marino , etc ........

jhns
03-26-2012, 10:39 AM

I like to think of you as Mannginas.

Spider
03-26-2012, 11:32 AM

LOLLOL you think LOLLOL

jhns
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
LOLLOL you think LOLLOL

You watch your mouth Teboner.

Broncolt
03-26-2012, 12:01 PM

Eh..atleast mannginas has a better ring to it than mannboners. manningites it is!! :)

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 12:11 PM
you guys could use his first name you know...like Peytonites or Peyboners, I dunno...Peyton's pals, something...not a fan of Manningites, it sounds like a disease.

BroncsCheer
03-26-2012, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the noobs

we all want the Broncos to win, so that's good
I would rather see the team do well than any one player - not mutually exclusive, of course, but one would think that they are based on the last 12 months of OMane history.

SouthStndJunkie
03-26-2012, 01:03 PM
you guys could use his first name you know...like Peytonites or Peyboners, I dunno...Peyton's pals, something...not a fan of Manningites, it sounds like a disease.

Yep....sounds like the disease Meningitis.

Broncolt
03-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Lol, if you read it like meningitis, yeah sounds like a disease, i was kind of pronouncing it like Manning-ites...Ill leave it up to you guys to come up with our nickname...dont do us like you did the tebowners though!

Miss I.
03-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't know Teboners was kind of catchy. ;D And frankly I may still be recovering from my case of Tebowitis...I liked him. And rationally I get Manning is better, but Tim really did make for a fun season of football. Oh well, off to think of new nicknames for the ManningManiacs? no...dunno, have to have a think..

Hulamau
04-09-2012, 02:49 PM

I would hope you wouldnt dump your (comparatively very short) life long allegence just over a player swap, even one as great as Payton. But welcome as a new Bronco fan, I think you will find it will grow on you too when you see how exciting it is with this ownership and now Elway at the helm.

We have a very long and rich tradition. Hell, you can thank Elway for setting the Colts up for Manning. If Elway hadn't snubbed Baltimore (note: he didn't snub Indy), the Colts would likely have been winning back to back SBs, as we did, with Elway in 97/98 seasons when Payton was coming out of college. As such there's no way in hell the Colts could have sucked bad enough for long enough to get a shot at Payton to begin with.

And ironically, its now Elway who breathes new life in Payton's career and with his experience and knowing just where Payton is in this stage of his career and knowing what he needs around him to win it all, there is some kind of poetry forming here with the two collaborating for round two of all time great QBs going out riding into the sunset with multiple back to back SB wins... :-)

Buckle up and enjoy the ride and you may well find your number 1 team takes a shift into orange and blue as well. This year might not be the one to go all the way as we fill a few more holes, but years two and three of the Manning era here look very bright indeed!!

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-09-2012, 02:51 PM

Manningbaiters?

Hulamau
04-09-2012, 02:55 PM

Just don't stick that Teboner in that Manngina for crying out loud!

RedEyedJeti
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Tebow sucks! Manning rules! Yes, I'm a Colt fan. I moved to Denver 8 years ago. I never really cared for the Broncos......until now.

GO BRONCOS!