PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the best QB of this "batch"

Doggcow
03-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Pick

Chris
03-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Going out on a limb here... way out... gonna say it's this luck kid... sleeper pick.

Shhhh.

Oh wait is the answer Charlie Batch?

Rohirrim
03-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Luck

Doggcow
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM
I was trying to go with this kind of "generation" of QB's. I feel like every 3-5 years, there's a new "group"

If I missed any feel free to add.

KevinJames
03-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Damn you really should have made this public

That way we will know whoever picks Tebow. We can never take that person serious ever again.

OBF1
03-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Stafford has already thrown for over 5,000 yards in a season.... Why would anyone think any of the guys not even drafted would pull off that feat??? I guess the same guys that voted for Tebow :)

Doggcow
03-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Stafford has already thrown for over 5,000 yards in a season.... Why would anyone think any of the guys not even drafted would pull off that feat??? I guess the same guys that voted for Tebow :)

Well like I said, they're kind of "tweeners" from the last batch and this one... So it's a little easier to vote for them I think, but I assume most people will be voting for the young ones.

Killericon
03-18-2012, 10:01 PM
I like how Sam Bradford isn't even an option.

Doggcow
03-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I like how Sam Bradford isn't even an option.

Lol totally forgot about him...

BroncoMan4ever
03-18-2012, 10:09 PM
if Stafford can avoid the injjuries he becomes the best of the bunch. he is already better than probably 25 starting NFL QBs right now. with a few more years he and Aaron Rodgers will become the new Brady and Manning with I believe Andy Dalton being the 3rd guy, the Drew Brees. but i believe the elite QBs in the game in 5 years will be Stafford, Rodgers and Dalton.

Luck will be solid, but i don't think he is the can't miss make his bronze bust for Canton player everyone thinks he will be.

RGIII in my eyes is a stronger bigger better attitude version of Vick.

Cam Newton is an overhyped Tebow.

the rest are just that, the rest.

maher_tyler
03-18-2012, 10:15 PM

I went with Stafford...gonna be throwing to CJ for the next 7 years

SJ Bronco
03-18-2012, 11:55 PM
I am obviously biased........

SJ Bronco
03-18-2012, 11:57 PM
if Stafford can avoid the injjuries he becomes the best of the bunch. he is already better than probably 25 starting NFL QBs right now. with a few more years he and Aaron Rodgers will become the new Brady and Manning with I believe Andy Dalton being the 3rd guy, the Drew Brees. but i believe the elite QBs in the game in 5 years will be Stafford, Rodgers and Dalton.

Luck will be solid, but i don't think he is the can't miss make his bronze bust for Canton player everyone thinks he will be.

the rest are just that, the rest.

All those are solid takes and I respect that, but, once again, I'm biased. I have watched 3 years of live Luck. Still the most amazing college player I have ever seen.

canadianbroncosfan
03-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Damn you really should have made this public

That way we will know whoever picks Tebow. We can never take that person serious ever again.

MacGruder, though I don't recall him ever being taken seriously.

peacepipe
03-19-2012, 06:14 AM

the rest are just that, the rest.that's saying alot considering how overhyped TT is.

cmhargrove
03-19-2012, 07:13 AM
I voted Luck, but the way the Colts gutted their team, he could be the next Carson Palmer - tons of QB talent, but a team that can never quite get over the hump.

BroncoMan4ever
03-19-2012, 11:58 AM
All those are solid takes and I respect that, but, once again, I'm biased. I have watched 3 years of live Luck. Still the most amazing college player I have ever seen.

my thing with Luck is, every few years there is a guy who is seen as the most incredible player of the last 20 years at his position, and then comes in and is either a complete bust, or just an average player. with Luck, i think he will be better than average, but i don't think he is going to become the next truly great QB. i see a solid long career for the guy, but not a great career.

ClamChowdah
03-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Luck will be the best long term but he might struggle for a year or two while they rebuild.

SJ Bronco
03-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Luck will be the best long term but he might struggle for a year or two while they rebuild.

Yeah, that team is awful and he is going to struggle.