PDA

View Full Version : If Peyton Doesn't Sign with us...

cmhargrove
03-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Just a question about one of the greatest players of all time. If he doesn't play for us, do you want to see him hurt/fail? I keep thinking that i am on the borderline with Manning. If he isn't a Bronco, then I (personally) want to see him fail and retire. Maybe its sour grapes, but i'm checking the pulse around here.

Dedhed
03-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Hurt no, fail yes.

DENVERDUI55
03-17-2012, 09:39 PM
No he has better options than Denver. No sour grapes here.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 09:39 PM
This. Will. Not. End. Well

tsiguy96
03-17-2012, 09:41 PM
forget peyton if he doesnt sign here, denver will have a stupid amount of issues to cover for. no oline/dline/lb upgrades or depth. expect several UDFA to make the team it appears, and not necessarily because they earned it.

Lestat
03-17-2012, 09:43 PM
if he doesn't sign with us then i hope the same for every player that doesn't sign with us. they need to play well, if they play the Raiders,Chiefs,Chargers or Patriots then they need to play like a HOF candidate, if they play against us though, they need to play like ****.

ScottXray
03-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Hurt no, fail yes.

+1

this is such a screw up...

If we also lose Tebow, due to this continuous reach around for Manning ,
while also NOT signing any other significant FA, including Manning, this
can be said to be one of the most mismanaged teams in the NFL.

I don't care if its Bowlen being cheap ( in which case we never should have got into this bidding war), or just plain stupidity , someone of EFX should lose their job! This is incompetence of the highest ( lowest?) order.

Heyneck
03-17-2012, 10:05 PM
I am down with cheering against public enemy #1 (how many times did he kick us around?!)

But hope has healthy last years in the NFL.... and that we get to tear him a new one!!!!

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2012, 10:26 PM
I wouldnt give a **** what happens to him, fail or succeed.. I dont root for anyone to get hurt though.

Steve Sewell
03-17-2012, 10:51 PM
If manning doesn't sign with the broncos all the chicken littles will claim the sky is falling because they didn't blow their wad on overpriced and underperforming free agents. They will bury their heads in the sand when rational people point out that most of the teams that are worth a **** today were built through the draft. And of course, all the gator fans and bat **** crazy fundamental Christians who became fans last year will continue to be idiots.

Oh wait...this is already happening. My bad.

NFLBRONCO
03-17-2012, 11:19 PM
I don't care anymore. I only wanted Manning to regain our rep as a franchise and get past Tebow experiment. Since it looks like he'll go to TN we are where we are. If Tebow wants out we'll have all new QB's this year.

I don't expect us to do much in FA and build through the draft. I just wish we had alot more picks to fill our biggest needs. Unless we hit the jackpot with almost every pick its going to be awhile folks.

Its the Rockies model and until we see differently don't expect anything different from our org.

El Jué
03-17-2012, 11:31 PM
If goes to another team I'll enjoy watching him fail. If he becomes a Bronco I'll enjoy hearing that he failed.