PDA

View Full Version : Source: Tebow wants out of Denver; Expected to request a trade after Manning decision

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

GreatBronco16
03-17-2012, 09:42 PM
TJ should be banned for spreading false information without a credible source.

;D

Bronco Rob
03-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal! ... That's it man, game over man, game over!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dsx2vdn7gpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:wiggle:

Heyneck
03-17-2012, 09:43 PM
How could they possibly have enough cap space after signing mannignham?

they'll make cap if Manning chooses them...

dbfan21
03-17-2012, 09:43 PM
suck on this one you crybaby

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/10/02/23/9861/crybaby.jpg

now that's more like it! rep. :spit:

Heyneck
03-17-2012, 09:44 PM

;D

yeah! where is the link?!

bombay
03-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Orton and Tebow end stays in Denver with precisely the same career trajectories: start 6-0, finish 1-4.

Bye, Timmy.

I never did find the cure for the Tebola Virus. Maybe some Floridian will find it.

GreatBronco16
03-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Orton and Tebow end stays in Denver with precisely the same career trajectories: start 6-0, finish 1-4.

Bye, Timmy.

I never did find the cure for the Tebola Virus. Maybe some Floridian will find it.

Tebow, 1-1 in the playoffs, Orton, never made it there.

BroncoBeavis
****!!! the 49ers just signed Manningham... they are loading up for Peyton. See... that's a smart franchise.

No no no. First you beg Peyton. And then when he looks at your team and says "There's **** on your roster" you say "But we promise to try to build a good team if you come Peyton. We'll do better!"

Peyton would be an idiot to sign on with these stooges. If you think you're the best option for Peyton, SHOW HIM. Nope, instead they sit on their ****ing hands and wait.

vanbrugh
Tebow and the patriots - lock it down.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 09:47 PM

;D

:spit:

BroncoBeavis
yeah! where is the link?!

Good question.

RaiderH8r
9ers just inked Manningham. I hope EFX is taking notes because they are getting ****ing schooled. Players are avoiding this club like they have AIDS. Nice. ****ing. Work.

ClamChowdah
03-17-2012, 09:48 PM

Thats what i've been hearing too but seriously?

As what? a gadget player? an h-back?

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Or we sign Manning and tebow gets traded.....

Or Manning signs with Titans, we sign Hasselbeck, trade Tebow, draft QB.....

Or Manning signs with 49ers, we sign Smith, trade tebow....

Lots of scenarios.....best to just wait and see what happens before ya'll start finger pointing.

I dont know about you, but Id rather tank the season than give Alex Smith and Hasselback money.

2012 is gonna be fun.

OBF1
03-17-2012, 09:49 PM

But Culter did ;D

OBF1
03-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Can someone please make me an "EFX Aids spitting cobra" avatar please :thumbs:

RaiderH8r
I dont know about you, but Id rather tank the season than give Alex Smith and Hasselback money.

2012 is gonna be fun.

Let's just roll with Weber and embrace the FAIL.

Broncoman13
EFX will cause this team to end their sell out streak. The issue, btw, was never Josh McDaniels... It has been Bowlen all along. Really about damn time he sells the team.

Jay3

Lol, and Orton crammed about 49 losses in there between the two "trajectories."

Broncoman13
03-17-2012, 09:52 PM
EFX will cause this team to end their sell out streak. The issue, btw, was never Josh McDaniels... It has been Bowlen all along. Really about damn time he sells the team.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Not all directed at you, but directed at those who are upset we are not signing everyone and their mother...

You wanted to see this team build through the draft and that is exactly what EFX are doing.

You can't throw a b**** fit when we are not very active in Free Agency.

We have like 40 guys signed. We have the most cap room in the league. We've signed Mike Adams.

How are you defending this? And I don't get the "building through the draft" bs. Its not like you give away draft picks to sign free agents.

Man-Goblin
03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Why would you field calls from people trying to assasinate your character by spreading **** in the paper to win the PR war? I'm glad he didn't talk to them. **** them.

Cutler did enough on his own in public and private to assassinate his own character. But even if all of your accusations are true, you answer the call because that is what grown ups do. That's what men do. That's what businessmen do.

The most disturbing (unconfirmed) information out there from this Manning thing is not the fact that the Broncos went after him. It is not even the fact that they are probably not going to get him.

The most disturbing (unconfirmed) information out there is that they didn't level with their quarterback before they began their pursuit. I would hope that they had the professional courtesy to tell him that he was going to hear some stuff and gave him their reasons why.

Of course, like I said, we have no idea that conversation didn't take place. And even if t didn't, the second most disturbing (unconfirmed) information would be an overreaction from Tebow requesting a trade.

maher_tyler
03-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Thats what i've been hearing too but seriously?

As what? a gadget player? an h-back?

It's BB, I'm sure he will have something in store. Unlike the dip****s we have running this circus!!

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 09:54 PM
We are ignoring the Elephant in the room here folks. Clear set up at a run for Matt Hasselbeck.

Heyneck
03-17-2012, 09:55 PM
9ers just inked Manningham. I hope EFX is taking notes because they are getting ****ing schooled. Players are avoiding this club like they have AIDS. Nice. ****ing. Work.

what could you expect... we have JDR to greet them at the airport and give them a tour of the facility...

vanbrugh
03-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Has anyone got a picture of Bowlen in the draft room last year? WOW

enjolras
03-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Tebow leaving is the best possible thing that could happen to this team. We're not going to win many games next season with him at QB anyways. Feel free to speed the whole process up (and take the whiny cry-babies who support him with him).

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 09:58 PM
what could you expect... we have JDR to greet them at the airport and give them a tour of the facility...

Sending JDR and the interns sends a solid signal.

Bronco Rob
"I love the smell of innuendo in the morning, you know one time we had a Tebow wants to be traded thread, 12 pages long. When it was all over I walked up, we didn't find one of them, not one stinking link. Smell, that smell, smells like... Victory."

;)

BroncoFiend
DMac from 104.3 is saying that this is bs. Someone from the mane must have tweeted at him about it.

Lev Vyvanse
03-17-2012, 09:59 PM

Didn't you just say the same thing twice?

eddie mac
I've just realised as well, regardless of QB our 3rd WR now is either Jason Hill or Matthew Willis and people wanted rid of Eddie Royal.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TotallyScrewed
At this rate, all the Broncos can do is hope they can flip Tim for some ammunition in the draft since they botched free agency. The only DT's we have on the roster are injured and I don't think Bunkley's coming back and Thomas isn't someone you through a lot of money at -- but at this point it doesn't hurt to retain him.

Plus side of this could be that if we can't bring in any DT's -- we are forced into drafting one early. I'd say at this rate two would need to be drafted but who the **** knows whats going on in Dovey DOwnerville.

You mean after they spend the #25 on a mid-low grade QB prospect?? I had high hopes of more defensive talent myself but now I can't see how they don't draft a QB with the #25.

But really, who knows??? Maybe that was the FO's goal.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 10:00 PM
DMac from 104.3 is saying that this is bs. Someone from the mane must have tweeted at him about it.

I think he also tweeted he is drunk irish and ready to go, or close to that.

eddie mac
03-17-2012, 10:00 PM

This coming from the guy who has stated all along that Manning was coming here. So we'll hang on and see how much he knows Mon/Tues

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 10:01 PM
We need to upgrade our FO. I hear Millen is available.

vanbrugh
03-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey eddie happy paddys!

baja
03-17-2012, 10:02 PM

LOL wouldn't surprise me

...and he becomes a HOF QB in NE

Heyneck
This coming from the guy who has stated all along that Manning was coming here. So we'll hang on and see how much he knows Mon/Tues

not any more... look at his last tweets... dude is shedding tears! he actually thinks no way we get him... expects the titans to sign him up on monday.

But you are correct... not a credible source.

baja
A class team like Pittsburg might want him too

eddie mac
03-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Vince Young's still available.LOL

OR even David Garrard, how about the 2 skinners GROSSman or Beck

Drunken.Broncoholic
A class team like Pittsburg might want him too

Harrison wants him.

montrose
For the few posters I saw saying they'd lose respect for Tim or saying he's being a baby (assuming the report is true) or comparing this to Cutler. My two points would be:

1) It's in any player's right to request a trade. There's a respectful way to do it and a non-respectful way. If Tim does request one, we'll see how he does so.

2) For the, "Why is he so upset they went after a future HoF QB?" crowd - I highly doubt that's the only reason he would request a trade. Consider this brief timeline possibly from Tim's point of view of some of the events made public:

* Elway takes the job, immediately begins the "Tim's a good player but we need to make him a QB" mantra.

* Within weeks on the job, Elway has to shoot down trade rumors after an interview with Peter King.

* Camp opens, and a Broncos source leaks he's the 4th best QB there and (I believe) he'd be cut if you didn't see the name on the jersey.

* He gets minimal-time in a preseason game. Yes, a 1st round QB in his 2nd year who everyone knows needs tons of reps can't get burn in a game that doesn't count.

* He clearly outplays Quinn in the final preseason game leading Fox to not name a #2 QB and the official team site lists them as Co-#2 QBs.

* Fox and Elway begin the mantra that Orton gives the team the best chance to win.

* Tebow gets thrown in after 1-4 start, rallies against the Dolphins for a win. Next week he plays poorly against Detroit and reports begin the team is ready to pull him the next week for Quinn. Elway confirms via his radio show before and after the game a change was ready. Tebow, however, has one of his best games in the win over Oakland.

* Through the win streak Fox tells a reporter if Tim were in a regular offense, "he'd be screwed."

* A few wins later, following the Jets win and infamous study of Elway's facial reactions; the even more infamous "Ummmm, No." response to Gary Miller from Elway.

* Through the winning streak, Elway and company take public visits to see Luck, RG3, Foles and I believe Barkley.

* Heading into the franchise's first playoff game since 2005-2006, more rumblings he could be replaced for Quinn including talk of a 3rd down "Quinn Package"

* After winning the franchise's first playoff game in years, the entire team (including Tim) struggles in the loss at New England. At the season ending press conference he gets the whopping vote of confidence that he's earned the right to enter camp as the starter.

* Workouts and interviews with projected late 1st/early 2nd round QBs made more public than players at any other positions.

* Broncos immediately jump out very publicly in their pursuit of Manning (opposed to say, SF who kept things very quiet). Words like "desperate" are leaked of how badly they want Manning.

* The rest of free agency is put on hold essentially in hopes of landing Manning, to the point not one offensive free agent who could potentially help Tim has come in for a visit. All the while, per reports Tim has not even been contacted through the process.

* Elway goes official in the team's pursuit of Manning via his Twitter page which then finds its way to the Broncos official website. Yes, official team-owned media that won't so much as comment on a transaction until its been approved by the league office made its lead story the pursuit of another QB.

Now taking all that into account, I could certainly see why Tim's people may believe it’s in his best interest for him to get to another organization. Honestly, I probably would advise him to.

eddie mac
Hey eddie happy paddys!

same to you bro.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 10:04 PM
LOL DMac has been more up and down than a bi-polar person off their meds. He has flipped so many times.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2012, 10:04 PM
We are ignoring the Elephant in the room here folks. Clear set up at a run for Matt Hasselbeck.

This sounds like the most boring, pointless idea. 1) Hasselbeck football wont be fun. 2) He's good enough to win 5 games. Whats the point of signing some over the hill dude to run the team? I'd rather take a chance on somoene young and if its a complete ****show, then so be it. You start over the next year.

broncobum6162
03-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Or we sign Manning and tebow gets traded.....

Or Manning signs with Titans, we sign Hasselbeck, trade Tebow, draft QB.....

Or Manning signs with 49ers, we sign Smith, trade tebow....

Lots of scenarios.....best to just wait and see what happens before ya'll start finger pointing.

I'm just sitting here waiting for the famous final scene. I really don't thing anything good is gonna come out of all of this whether we sign PM or not. With SF coming in UTR it doesn't look good either way now....when will the curtain drop.......................:pray::hitself:

maher_tyler
Cutler did enough on his own in public and private to assassinate his own character. But even if all of your accusations are true, you answer the call because that is what grown ups do. That's what men do. That's what businessmen do.

The most disturbing (unconfirmed) information out there from this Manning thing is not the fact that the Broncos went after him. It is not even the fact that they are probably not going to get him.

The most disturbing (unconfirmed) information out there is that they didn't level with their quarterback before they began their pursuit. I would hope that they had the professional courtesy to tell him that he was going to hear some stuff and gave him their reasons why.

Of course, like I said, we have no idea that conversation didn't take place. And even if t didn't, the second most disturbing (unconfirmed) information would be an overreaction from Tebow requesting a trade.

How would TT requesting a trade be disturbing/overreaction? If I had the choice, I would not want to work for EFX. They don't take into consideration we were the 2nd worst team in the league before Tebow took over. We traded away our best WRs. Our D was decent against crappy offensive teams or teams with their best players hurt. Got killed against teams with too teir offenses. Our play calling was pathetic! This FO is a joke!

baja

BINGO!!

...and another one figures it out.

BroncoFiend
03-17-2012, 10:06 PM

No, he has been very negative about our prospects all along, it has been Big Al that has been all confident.

I don't know how credible he is, but I would say he has more credible sources than any of us.

eddie mac
03-17-2012, 10:07 PM
At this point I might ask for a trade until Elway and the rest are removed. ****ing idiots the lot of them.

vanbrugh
One for the Broncos Historians.....

Irsay Elway ?

baja

Best post on this thread so far.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-17-2012, 10:08 PM
BINGO!!

...and another one figures it out.

I said that in 2009 on denverbroncos.com and my IP address was banned 2 minutes after dropping the post.

broncobum6162
03-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Yup, It's a crying shame but I'd have to agree especially considering the last few weeks. It's playing out a lot like the McD schism w/ Cutler. Everyone was to blame on that one, this one is totally on the EFX.

For the few posters I saw saying they'd lose respect for Tim or saying he's being a baby (assuming the report is true) or comparing this to Cutler. My two points would be:

1) It's in any player's right to request a trade. There's a respectful way to do it and a non-respectful way. If Tim does request one, we'll see how he does so.

2) For the, "Why is he so upset they went after a future HoF QB?" crowd - I highly doubt that's the only reason he would request a trade. Consider this brief timeline possibly from Tim's point of view of some of the events made public:

* Elway takes the job, immediately begins the "Tim's a good player but we need to make him a QB" mantra.

* Within weeks on the job, Elway has to shoot down trade rumors after an interview with Peter King.

* Camp opens, and a Broncos source leaks he's the 4th best QB there and (I believe) he'd be cut if you didn't see the name on the jersey.

* He gets minimal-time in a preseason game. Yes, a 1st round QB in his 2nd year who everyone knows needs tons of reps can't get burn in a game that doesn't count.

* He clearly outplays Quinn in the final preseason game leading Fox to not name a #2 QB and the official team site lists them as Co-#2 QBs.

* Fox and Elway begin the mantra that Orton gives the team the best chance to win.

* Tebow gets thrown in after 1-4 start, rallies against the Dolphins for a win. Next week he plays poorly against Detroit and reports begin the team is ready to pull him the next week for Quinn. Elway confirms via his radio show before and after the game a change was ready. Tebow, however, has one of his best games in the win over Oakland.

* Through the win streak Fox tells a reporter if Tim were in a regular offense, "he'd be screwed."

* A few wins later, following the Jets win and infamous study of Elway's facial reactions; the even more infamous "Ummmm, No." response to Gary Miller from Elway.

* Through the winning streak, Elway and company take public visits to see Luck, RG3, Foles and I believe Barkley.

* Heading into the franchise's first playoff game since 2005-2006, more rumblings he could be replaced for Quinn including talk of a 3rd down "Quinn Package"

* After winning the franchise's first playoff game in years, the entire team (including Tim) struggles in the loss at New England. At the season ending press conference he gets the whopping vote of confidence that he's earned the right to enter camp as the starter.

* Workouts and interviews with projected late 1st/early 2nd round QBs made more public than players at any other positions.

* Broncos immediately jump out very publicly in their pursuit of Manning (opposed to say, SF who kept things very quiet). Words like "desperate" are leaked of how badly they want Manning.

* The rest of free agency is put on hold essentially in hopes of landing Manning, to the point not one offensive free agent who could potentially help Tim has come in for a visit. All the while, per reports Tim has not even been contacted through the process.

* Elway goes official in the team's pursuit of Manning via his Twitter page which then finds its way to the Broncos official website. Yes, official team-owned media that won't so much as comment on a transaction until its been approved by the league office made its lead story the pursuit of another QB.

Now taking all that into account, I could certainly see why Tim's people may believe itís in his best interest for him to get to another organization. Honestly, I probably would advise him to.

baja
03-17-2012, 10:10 PM
We need to upgrade our FO. I hear Millen is available.

LOL

orange crusher
03-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Vince Young's still available.LOL

OR even David Garrard, how about the 2 skinners GROSSman or Beck

Believe it or not, the skins resigned Grossman.

Steve Sewell
03-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Hahahaha. Reading more of this thread, I've realized how bat **** crazy most of you are. The reason the Broncos have any cache in the NFL is because the had an all time great in the QB position for 16 yrs. THE ONLY REASON. And now people are ready to throw I. The towel on him because he's...chasing an all time great QB...

****ing /facepalm

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah, this wont ruin elways legacy. No one will give a **** about this in a few years. Michael Jordan has been an epic fail as a GM/owner, but hes still michael jordan. I don't mind Elway taking a chance on PM, I'd have done the same. But having no contingency plan is a lil dumb

baja
03-17-2012, 10:16 PM

Now taking all that into account, I could certainly see why Tim's people may believe itís in his best interest for him to get to another organization. Honestly, I probably would advise him to.

Great post Montrose

tsiguy96
Yeah, this wont ruin elways legacy. No one will give a **** about this in a few years. Michael Jordan has been an epic fail as a GM/owner, but hes still michael jordan. I don't mind Elway taking a chance on PM, I'd have done the same. But having no contingency plan is a lil dumb

its almost beyond no contingency, its there was no other offseason plan other than peyton manning and i guess mike adams.

cmhargrove
Im a huge Tebow Supporter, but if he wants out after the Manning thing than **** him. I love Tebow, but not more than the Broncos.

I doubt the original source, because I don't believe Tebow will start for any other team. If he askes for a trade, then we will find a replacement. This is getting out of control, and I can't wait until August to see who our team actually is.

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Hahahaha. Reading more of this thread, I've realized how bat **** crazy most of you are. The reason the Broncos have any cache in the NFL is because the had an all time great in the QB position for 16 yrs. THE ONLY REASON. And now people are ready to throw I. The towel on him because he's...chasing an all time great QB...

****ing /facepalm

It's not that he's chasing him it is that he has sucked doing it. Well, he should have stuck to his guns and built the team around the core pieces and improved select positions through FA but once you decide to make this play they should have had their **** in order...they didn't. If they want a lesson in how to,go after a FA like Manning they should watch sf. But our guys are slapstick amateurs and it shows.

This was a bad idea from day one for a multitude of reasons, most of which are coming true.

SonOfLe-loLang
its almost beyond no contingency, its there was no other offseason plan other than peyton manning and i guess mike adams.

This Mike Adams better have like eleventeen interceptions next year.

vanbrugh
Take a bow Montrose!

broncobum6162
03-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Can't really blame him. Walk a mile in his shoes...he's done everything they asked of him and more importantly he's kept his mouth shut during this whole drama filled week.

Let me start off by saying I said "If this were true"

Its a business hes a 3rd year QB, he succeeded in a option based run first offense. Of course he hasn't come out publicly. We had a great season with him as a team, but he still has to prove he can run a pro style offense. Not every year is Peyton Manning a FA, get over it Tim same thing is happening to Alex Smith and Jake Locker as well. Just because we are scouting QBs in the 2nd-3rd round means were nervous about Tim not that we want to get rid of him.

You are really letting your hatred for Bowlen blind you. Come on man these are some conspiracy theories. This is the same crap Skip Base-less is spewing. All I hear about Tebow is that hes thick skinned so if what Taco is actually saying that changes my mind about him being thick skinned. Its Peyton Manning, if we dont get him Tebow is the starter going into camp. If we get him he should just keep his mouth shut and learn behind Peyton because its going to help him in his career.

If the rumor is true that Tebow is going to ask out of the Broncos even if we don't get Manning, that really speaks a lot to his true character especially if he does it behind the scenes through his camp. Tebow has always let his camp run his career. Who knows if this was his idea or his brother's idea or his greedy sports agency.

Man-Goblin
03-17-2012, 10:20 PM

Even if all the rumors cited are true, you can not deny that his best chance to start next year, right now, is still in Denver.

They are his current team. They are the only team that has proved they are willing to change their offense for him, and already have a package in place. They are an organization that currently has nobody to replace him, and without him would be in the worst shape at the position in the league. They have a fan base in which the majority loves him and are willing to forgive his growing pains.

It would be insane to want out or to ask for a trade in the current situation. There isn't a better situation in the league for him right now unless he truly wants to sit on the bench and rot.

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 10:21 PM
It's St Patty's day, this thread is only getting started

Bob's your Information Minister
03-17-2012, 10:21 PM
There is no way you can lose!

barryr
03-17-2012, 10:22 PM

Great post, you stated it better than me who has been saying essentially the same thing for a week. I hope those that kept saying I don't know what Tebow feels take a good look at your post.

NFLBRONCO

Agree 100%

orange crusher
My sources say TJ is trying to stir the pot.

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 10:23 PM

Facts.

They're sometimes uncomfortable.

Good stuff as usual, Raj. They basically took a **** on him at every oppurtunity. That's fine...we'll see who's laughing in the end, EFX. Douchebags.

UberBroncoMan
03-17-2012, 10:24 PM

****ing /facepalm

One ****ing difference.

He and the rest of our FO has done jack ****ing **** to improve this team with 40 mill on cap.

Our competition is signing people to complement Manning.

What the **** is preventing us from doing this?

We could have had a stud RT to bump Franklin to LG and now he's a Chief.

LetsGoBroncos

Yep. Not bad for a guy who didn't have an offseason and still hasn't started a full season's worth of games. I'd be pissed (and as a Bronco fan I am). Great post

Bronco Rob
The Denver Broncos are headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

What do you mean, "biblical"?

What he means is Old Testament, Bronco Fans, real wrath of God type stuff.

Exactly.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Reggie Rivers and Mile High boiling!

Forty two seasons of darkness like in Kansas City! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Al Davis rising from the grave!

Season ticket sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

;)

BroncoBeavis
Even if all the rumors cited are true, you can not deny that his best chance to start next year, right now, is still in Denver.

They are his current team. They are the only team that has proved they are willing to change their offense for him, and already have a package in place. They are an organization that currently has nobody to replace him, and without him would be in the worst shape at the position in the league. They have a fan base in which the majority loves him and are willing to forgive his growing pains.

It would be insane to want out or to ask for a trade in the current situation. There isn't a better situation in the league for him right now unless he truly wants to sit on the bench an rot.

Any situation where your whole staff Isn't actively working to dick you over would be an improvement. As would be a team that tries to improve even if they're not 100% sure about their qb.

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 10:25 PM

It would be insane to want out or to ask for a trade in the current situation. There isn't a better situation in the league for him right now unless he truly wants to sit on the bench and rot.

There's absolutely better situations for him around the league. You think JAX wouldn't make changes to their offense to try and help him? I'm pretty sure they would at least try to work with him in good faith to make him better. Plus, I'm pretty sure they aren't led by douchebags, clowns and assholes.

broncobum6162
03-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Guess I can't name my soon to arrive son Elman anymore! Damn it I worked for days on getting that, I had gone from are you ****ing insane to shut up. That was some progress.

My fallback was Tebay but that be damned too!

At least you won't ever have to worry about naming him El-ton, that was taken care of in week 6!:notworthy

cmhargrove
03-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Hey TJ, I love the Mane, but maybe this is irresponsible to post a thread about this before everything happens.

Taco John
03-17-2012, 10:26 PM
My sources say TJ is trying to stir the pot.

Not at all. This info is legit. I wouldn't put it out there if I didn't trust the source that gave it to me.

eddie mac
03-17-2012, 10:28 PM

****ing /facepalm

I dont think many have an issue with him chasing Manning. Disregarding the rest of the roster whilst he's doing so is a major issue. Throwing Tebow under a bus whilst lying to the fanbase and players, yeah another issue.

Thinking we can win a Suoerbowl with Manning and the current roster = ****ing dillusional.

If he doesn't get Manning, loses Tebow and Bunkley, yeah that's a total fail in my book as a Exec VP or whatever the **** he calls himself.

He'll always be one of the best players to pull on the jersey but his start in the management world of the NFL has been nothing short of piss so far.

Hulamau
03-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Our FO is just awful. They not only fail to make the team better, their buffoonery has made the team worse. Champ should bail too.

RaiderH8r I hear your alarm bell is ringing, its time for your evening 20mg Xanax dose!

Rohirrim
03-17-2012, 10:29 PM
http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/movies/the-best-stanley-kubrick-movies/dr-strangelove-7.jpg

broncobum6162
definite rep!

True colors?

He's been ****ing lied too...repeatedly and he's been completely disrespected over and over. They shouldn't have lied to him in the beginning. BTW, he hasnt blasted the team publicly so I'm ont sure what you are upset about. He's obviously not wanted, thats clear. Why would someone want to be where they are obviously not wanted?

Would you?

You're doing exactly what the team wants. They want you to forget about all the moral blame on their hands and just line up behind them. Don't be weak minded. Bowlen is sitting back and laughing at responses like yours he's saying "exxxcellent" in a Mr. Burns style voice, you are jsut the pawn that they LOVE. You'll put in money and stand in line no matter what. You are a useful pawn for the team. Open your eyes.

BroncoBeavis
Not at all. This info is legit. I wouldn't put it out there if I didn't trust the source that gave it to me.

Weren't you the one telling us Klis knew what he was talking about.

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 10:31 PM
RaiderH8r I hear your alarm bell is ringing, its time for your evening 20mg Xanax dose!

If those concerned about Champ getting a ring are serious then the doubts have to be there that he will never get a legitimate shot with this club to get his ring.

Dedhed
03-17-2012, 10:31 PM
TJ has shown how easy it is to be a media hack in today's world. Throw crap on wall, get millions of responses. Crap proves false, meh, "my source said so".

Taco John
03-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Weren't you the one telling us Klis knew what he was talking about.

Aren't you BroncoBeavis?

broncobum6162
What are you smoking Oh enlightened one? Or is it some good mind bending drug? I need to get me some o doze......get to your level....LOL:notworthy

The Denver Broncos are headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

What do you mean, "biblical"?

What he means is Old Testament, Bronco Fans, real wrath of God type stuff.

Exactly.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Reggie Rivers and Mile High boiling!

Forty two seasons of darkness like in Kansas City! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Al Davis rising from the grave!

Season ticket sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

;)

Man-Goblin
There's absolutely better situations for him around the league. You think JAX wouldn't make changes to their offense to try and help him? I'm pretty sure they would at least try to work with him in good faith to make him better. Plus, I'm pretty sure they aren't led by douchebags, clowns and a-holes.

It's widespread belief that the Jags just signed Henne to end the Tebow rumors. They just drafted a QB number 5 overall. Again, there is not one team in 31 where Tebow would have a legitimate shot at starting.

He has one with the Broncos right now. In fact, a very good one. Of course, things could change after the draft. But right now? He supposedly has smart people running him. If I am smart enough, they should be smart enough to figure this out.

eddie mac
03-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Broncos have slipped to 3rd favourites in betting now for Manning.

vanbrugh
03-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Despite all - mile high still sells out and that is the bottom line!

tsiguy96
03-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Broncos have slipped to 3rd favourites in betting now for Manning.

makes sense, really. its over for this game, now they have to get tebow back on board.

broncocalijohn
03-17-2012, 10:35 PM
expected, to be honest. this could go down as one of the worst offseasons imaginable if they dont land peyton.

Completely agree. While going after Manning might be considered a good move, you better land him or you are going to piss off your current #1 guy. I think SF is in the same boat. We lost Quinn and now possibly Tebow. If Manning doesn't sign, we have Weber and whoever we find in free agency or the draft. If we want a trade, we are going to have to pay draft picks or starters for him. Wow, this is a make or break move and looks like we might be losing Tebow one way or the other.
Worst offseason? I am sure having ****ty drafts with some outright horrible #1 picks would go down as worst offseasons but this could be headed that way. They have already put most of their eggs in one basket and have come away with Adams from the Browns so far. We need more!

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 10:36 PM

Then the market is ripe for brown paper bag sales at the gate. When EFX craps on an opportunity God opens a window.

"dear sweet lord baby jesus, please let the broncos finish last in the afc west for the remainder of john elway's life...and jesus, let elway's concubines take all of his ill-gotten money. amen."

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/843518/prays.gif

BroncoBeavis
Aren't you BroncoBeavis?

All I'm saying is everything we hear out of DV ends up to be BS. I'm reasonably sure you've got no sources in Tebow circles. So if your story's coming from the other side, I'm not sure why anyone should believe it.

BroncoBeavis
03-17-2012, 10:39 PM

That's much less inevitable than people think.

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 10:39 PM
makes sense, really. its over for this game, now they have to get tebow back on board.

Here's where Tebow has a little bit of a probelm. They're obviously going to try and smear him if it gets to that point, so he has to play ball or else its going to look bad for his reputation. They can't hide behind "but..but..look over there, he's a drunk" this time, so if it gets to that point, he has to kill them with kindness. They are going to try and win the PR angle back just like they did when they were on the edge of hell in 09. Don't let htem win it back, Tim. As much as it would warm my heart to see you spit in their face, you have to say nothing but good stuff and praise them. Make EFX look like the a-hole (which has the added benefit of being true). This is an all out war at this point. Don't let them turn the sentiment against you. There's only one way to crush these bastards and its with kindness...unfortunately.

vanbrugh
03-17-2012, 10:40 PM
To many ego's and not enough cash in this FO!

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 10:40 PM
"dear sweet lord baby jesus, please let the broncos finish last in the afc west for the remainder of john elway's life...and jesus, let elway's concubines take all of his ill-gotten money. amen."

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/843518/prays.gif

Oh man...I love Bob sometimes. That's great, dude. Haha

IHaveALight
03-17-2012, 10:42 PM
10 bucks says they try and scapegoat Xanders on this.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUei9qOiv6STpvs5nMH5tUTDmSSYtxM fXUghKMl7tKSfzyqVw2

Bronco Rob
03-17-2012, 10:43 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/cat.gif

:D

baja
03-17-2012, 10:44 PM

Just because something always has been doesn't mean it always will be.

BroncoBeavis
03-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Here's where Tebow has a little bit of a probelm. They're obviously going to try and smear him if it gets to that point, so he has to play ball or else its going to look bad for his reputation. They can't hide behind "but..but..look over there, he's a drunk" this time, so if it gets to that point, he has to kill them with kindness. They are going to try and win the PR angle back just like they did when they were on the edge of hell in 09. Don't let htem win it back, Tim. As much as it would warm my heart to see you spit in their face, you have to say nothing but good stuff and praise them. Make EFX look like the a-hole (which has the added benefit of being true). This is an all out war at this point. Don't let them turn the sentiment against you. There's only one way to crush these bastards and its with kindness...unfortunately.

Yeah at this point they've gotta scuff the shine on Tebow just a bit. Guessing there'll be plenty more leaks where TJ got his.

Rohirrim
03-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Oh man...I love Bob sometimes. That's great, dude. Haha

Dayum! Now you're hooking up with Bob?

In all my years on the Mane, this is the worst site melt-down I've ever witnessed. This beats Jake's Plummer melt-down. This even beats TJ's the "gutless drunk."

Everybody chilld the **** out.

03-17-2012, 10:47 PM

In all my years on the Mane, this is the worst site melt-down I've ever witnessed. This beats Jake's Plummer melt-down. This even beats TJ's the "gutless drunk."

http://i.imgur.com/2sm4p.gif

baja
03-17-2012, 10:49 PM
3008 looks on Saturday night, St. Pattys day to boot. WOW!

vanbrugh
03-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Whatever i gotta say TT has been great to watch this year and if he goes i'll miss that courage.... their aint many like that!

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeah at this point they've gotta scuff the shine on Tebow just a bit. Guessing there'll be plenty more leaks where TJ got his.

Yeah...I really didn't like that tactic when they used that on Jay and I'm really not going to like it when they try to do that to Timmy. I wonder how certain people in the FO would feel if stuff got leaked about their personal lives. Maybe they should be told behind the scenes that the end of this relationship should be done amicably and if they resort to this **** again, there's gonna be blow back. That's right, you try to ruin Tim's reputation to gain the upper hand back, then we'll all know who is ****ing who and who has problems with what substance. Be just as dirty...actually take it up a notch. I ****ing hated what they did to Jay. CAA needs to let the team know this **** isnt going to happen again, otherwise shine will come off other people too.

Man-Goblin
03-17-2012, 10:51 PM

How does said plan coincide with the "'preciate that" campaign of his? He is a brand.

He needs to start to keep up the brand. Once emotions settle, his camp will realize that this is the best situation for him.

This entire conversation is a non-issue. Unless the Broncos front office and/or coaches make moves to clearly dictate another direction, Tim Tebow is a Bronco.

robbieopperude
03-17-2012, 10:52 PM

Agree...to many people are missing the obvious. It was a fluke that we went to the playoffs last year with Tebow and that anemic offense. John knows this and decided to go all in for Manning.

If we miss on Manning the front offense is going back to Plan A which is build through the draft and look at competing for a title in about 3 years. We will continue to bargain buy on free agents and try to hit on starters in the first three rounds of the draft.

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah...I really didn't like that tactic when they used that on Jay and I'm really not going to like it when they try to do that to Timmy. I wonder how certain people in the FO would feel if stuff got leaked about their personal lives. Maybe they should be told behind the scenes that the end of this relationship should be done amicably and if they resort to this **** again, there's gonna be blow back. That's right, you try to ruin Tim's reputation to gain the upper hand back, then we'll all know who is ****ing who and who has problems with what substance. Be just as dirty...actually take it up a notch. I ****ing hated what they did to Jay. CAA needs to let the team know this **** isnt going to happen again, otherwise shine will come off other people too.

Anonymous is going to be all over this.

errand
does anyone in their right mind want hasselback or smith as the QB of this team? might as well have orton.

Hasselbeck was a freaking TE away from winning a SB, and Alex Smith has proven he can win games with a solid run game and defense...

You act like they're scrubs.....they aren't....they're actually pretty good players.

Old Dude
http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainment/movies/the-best-stanley-kubrick-movies/dr-strangelove-7.jpg

I was gonna post a trainwreck pic, but I can't top this.

errand
03-17-2012, 11:01 PM
What happens if the Broncos put Tebow up for trade and nobody calls?

What do you mean "if nobody calls"?

Who, other than Jax would take a chance on him?

vanbrugh
03-17-2012, 11:09 PM
There is no way the elway could piss the bed on this one and if he does........?

Rohirrim
03-17-2012, 11:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2sm4p.gif

Don't post anything to me, ahole. You're nothing but a **** eating buzzard around here. You circle around waiting for stuff like this and then land and slop around in the ****. When things are going well, you disappear.

errand
03-17-2012, 11:15 PM
I bet the Browns would love Tim Tebow.

....they're still pissed about the last white RB/FB we sent them.

RaiderH8r
03-17-2012, 11:17 PM
....they're still pissed about the last white RB/FB we sent them.

That's no ****. To,be fair, it is Cleveland. Who isn't going to be pissed about being there?

Bronco Rob
03-17-2012, 11:18 PM
What are you smoking Oh enlightened one? Or is it some good mind bending drug? I need to get me some o doze......get to your level....LOL:notworthy

???

SonOfLe-loLang
03-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Hasselbeck was a freaking TE away from winning a SB, and Alex Smith has proven he can win games with a solid run game and defense...

You act like they're scrubs.....they aren't....they're actually pretty good players.

That superbowl was like 80 years ago. And these players will cost money and have shown their ceilings. They aren't scrubs, they are just pointless to the cause. They guarantee mediocrity. And if im trying to rebuild a team, I'd rather be **** and look for a high draft pick/new QB. It'd be one thing if Hasselbeck or Smith were fun to watch, but they arent. They aint gettin asses in the seats.

broncobum6162
03-17-2012, 11:19 PM

I'd rather have Locker but that's just me....no wait I'd rather have T2.

broncobum6162
03-17-2012, 11:21 PM
???

Just messin w/ ya....good stuff!

Bronco Rob
03-17-2012, 11:21 PM
This entire thread encapsulated in one gif

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/catz.gif

;)

Bronco Rob
03-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Just messin w/ ya....good stuff!

;)

Pony Boy
"Elway is not my favorite person right now"

Old Dude
If the Titans sign Manning Denver could still have a shot at Hasselbeck, if the offer is high enough.

tsiguy96
03-17-2012, 11:23 PM

hasselbeck was a good qb in years past with seattle, last year though, not so much. alex smith was basically terrible for about 5 years, then finally last year was alright, which do we count on continuing?

Hulamau
03-17-2012, 11:24 PM
definite rep!

SoCal sounds like you've gone delusional in your Bowlen hatred! At least wait til we've lost out on both Manning and Tebow cries his way out of town with Butt hurt feelings because and all time stud Hall of gamer just miraculously happened to become free with no strings attached!

This idea that Tim was Deliberately Lied to is reactionary conspiracy nuttery of the first order! Yes, it's clear Elway and Fox think Tebow is a project who needs to improve to the point of being a consistent winner in the NFL. It's also Equally clear they both highly value his competitive spirit and will to win that very much did help us eke out a number of wins last year in those first surprise 7 weeks before the rest of the league, including every team with a decent offense and defense, figured out how to stuff Tim back in the bottle... Not withstanding the cave job by the injury decimated Steelers and heroic effort by all the Broncos including Tim to eke out that wonderful overtime win..

Very inspirational stuff. But in the light of day when carefully reviewing each of those games away from the hype and emotion of the moment, I was struck by how little Tim improved overall the last half of the season. He had a couple decent games and the usual strong last 5 minutes, but I could clearly see on review why EFX would be swallowing very hard about hitching their wagon solely to Tebow gong forward.

It's clear however that they were committed (or perhaps resigned) to go with Tim for this year while trying to land some real competition for Tim in the draft or FA to try and push him to become even a half way decent passer. But then Manning exploded on the scene and they swung for the fences. If we lose that chance at least they went down swinging...

If Timmy uses that scenario as an excuse to pout his way out of town instead of accept the challenge to prove he can really become the Well rounded' complete QB for real and develop a complete game so that no one would ever dream of trading him for a Manning or anyone else, then shame on Tim and I trust he's not that shallow!??

Tim has led a rather charmed silver spoon life so far. Never having to deal himself with many serious setbacks in life. With his Adonis body and good natured character most doors have flung wide open for Tim and his charisma everywhere he's gone in life to this point.

I don't blame him at all for that, it's been his good fortune and he's done remarkably well at playing the right note so far as well.

But to play the butt hurt QB as if no one appreciates him just because we tried to land a legend to help this team win it all in the next couple years would be a big mistake for Tebow!

If he honesty thinks he's anywhere close to being the QB Manning is right now Then Tim is delusional. And I really hope and don't think he is?!

Be the mature man here Tim, if Manning goes elsewhere to THEN demand a trade when the starting job is yours to lose or secure for the future by your own good or bad play, then he will likely earn a huge chink and demerit in his stellar reputation he's carefully cultivated so far.

Rise above the petty bitterness Tim. And this team may well still be yours for the long term!

And some of you guys really need the chill pill in the worse way!! Take er easy and at least let things play out before slashing your wrists and sticking pins in your EFX/Bowlen voodoo dolls!!

Pony Boy
03-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Who should we suck for in next years draft?

TonyR
03-17-2012, 11:25 PM
According to Gene Frenette of the Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville), the last week of Manning Watch won't bother Tebow because he puts faith above football: ...if anyone thinks Tebow is going to get rattled by the Manning circus, then they just haven't been paying attention. How many times does he remind people that football is secondary to his Christian faith, that providing hope to those less fortunate is what drives him?

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/manning-watch-3-17-12

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/400617/gene-frenette/2012-03-17/gene-frenette-no-matter-mannings-next-move-tebow-will

BroncoBeavis
03-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Agree...to many people are missing the obvious. It was a fluke that we went to the playoffs last year with Tebow and that anemic offense. John knows this and decided to go all in for Manning.

And by all in you mean locking himself in a dark room and fap to Peyton to Harrison footage while TEN and SF build their teams.

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 11:33 PM
SoCal sounds like you've gone delusional in your Bowlen hatred! At least wait til we've lost out on both Manning and Tebow cries his way out of town with Butt hurt feelings because and all time stud Hall of gamer just miraculously happened to become free with no strings attached!

This Tim was Deluberately Lied to us reactionary conspiracy nuttery of the first order. Yes it's clear Elway and Fox think Tewnow is a project to get to the point of being a consistent winner in the NFL. It's also Equally clear they both highly value the competitive spirit and will to win that very much did help us eke out a number of wins last year in those first surprise 7 weeks before the rest of the league, including every team with a decent offense and defense, figured out how to stuff Tim back in the bottle... Not withstanding the cave job by the injury decimated Steelers and heroic effort by all the Broncos including Tim to eke out that wonderful overtime win.. Very inspirational stuff. But in the light if day when carefully reviewing each of those games Away from the hype and emotion of the moment, I was struck by how little Tim improved overall the last half of the season. He had a couple decent games and the usual strong last 5 minutes, but I could clearly see on review why EFX would be swallowing very hard about hitching their wagon solely to Tebow gong forward.

It's clear however that they were committed (or perhaps resigned) to go with Ti
For this year while trying to land some real competition for Tim I'm the draft or FA to try and push him to become even a half way decent passer. But then Manning exploded on the scene and they swung for the fences. If we lose at least the went down swinging...

If Timmy uses that scenario as an excuse to pout his way out of town instead of accept the challenge to prove he can really become the Well rounded' complete QBguy for real and develop a complete game so that no one would think of trading him for a Manning or anyone else, then shame on Tim and I trust he's not that shallow!??

Tim has led a rather charmed silver spoon life so far. Never having to deal himself with many serious setbacks in life. With his Adonis body and good natured character most doors have flung wide open for Tim and his charisma everywhere he's gone in life to this point.

I don't blame him at all for that, it's been his good fortune and he's done remarkably well at playing the right note so far as well.

But to play the butt hurt QB as if no one appreciates him just because we tried to land a legend to help this team win it all in the next couple years would be a big mistake for Tebow!

If he honesty thinks he's anywhere close to being the QB Manning is right now Then Tim is delusional. And I really hope and don't think he is?!

Be the mature man here Tim, if Manning goes elsewhere to THEN demand a trade when the starting job is yours to lose or secure for the future by your own good or bad play, then he will likely but a huge chink in his stellar reputation he's carefully cultivated so far.

Rise above the petty bitterness Tim.
And this team may well still be yours for the long term!

And some of you guys really need the chill pill in the worse way!! Take ER easy and at least let things at out before slashing your wrists and sticking pins in your EFX/Bowlen voodoo dolls!!

He's not going to demand it publicly, dude. Remember, this is a Cold War. I'm sure Tim and his team are smart enough to see just how ruthless this organization is. This is a PR war first and foremost. Tim will play the line perfectly in public and he'll kill them with kindness. Well Mr. Elway is a guy that is constantly trying to improve our team and he had a chance to get a HOFer, so anyone would have to go for that, God bless him. I'm just going to work hard and continue to get better. I really look forward to working with Coach McCoy and making alot of progress with my teammates, sir.

This is the approach that will make the FO squirm. Make them the bad guy. Tebow has an army of rank and file Denver area casual Bronco fan supporters who went to games and bought stuff when they otherwise woudlnt that Bowlen/Ellis prolly doesn't want to piss off. You think the old man and his butt buddy Ellis might sweat the loss of intere$t due to the loss of Tebow when there is nothing else there (i.e. manning went elsewhere)? No...EFX, the game's not over. From hell's heart, he'll stab at you...but it will be done in the most artful way. They can't hide behind "he's a drunk" this time.

GameOver
03-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Who is this Taco John and why are we believing him?? He heard from someone lol..

theAPAOps5
03-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Who is this GameOver? This may be fun.

GameOver
03-17-2012, 11:44 PM
I am not someone saying I hear crap from someone I know but haven't heard from in a while and they say blah blah blah and I have no link or real source. Yeah I am someone who will post a link or name a source so that means I am someone more realistically to believe. Yeah this could be fun!!

ant1999e
03-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Who is this Taco John and why are we believing him?? He heard from someone lol..

He's a light rail driver.

Taco John
03-17-2012, 11:46 PM

Beat me to it.

Taco John
03-17-2012, 11:46 PM

I've been the admin of this forum for the last 11 years.

SoCalBronco
03-17-2012, 11:47 PM
This has to be Hotrod, right?

GameOver
03-17-2012, 11:47 PM

and??? So he drives a light rail and that means it is fact??

Taco John
03-17-2012, 11:48 PM

No. Unique IP. I'm guessing Twitter incoming...

Taco John
03-17-2012, 11:48 PM
and??? So he drives a light rail and that means it is fact??

That's an inside joke here.

BroncoBeavis
03-17-2012, 11:49 PM

That's what she said.

Broncoman13

theAPAOps5

Yes this is what I was leaning towards!

GameOver

Cool and congrats but why should anyone believe you one this, not trying to be rude but your throwing out a bold post with no real proof??

cabronco
Who should we suck for in next years draft?

I think EFX is going backwards for Barkley. They have a helluva good start.

Bronco Rob
03-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Funny? Yes or no.

GameOver
03-17-2012, 11:50 PM
No. Unique IP. I'm guessing Twitter incoming...

Bingo!!

pr_capone
03-17-2012, 11:51 PM
on twitter, they said john clayton reported tebow to patriots if denver gets manning.

NOOOO

That means he will eventually wind up in KC.

R8R H8R
No disrespect Taco, but unless your source is directly tied to the Tebow camp, his statement means nothing, it is just speculation.

baja

Link?

Taco John
03-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Cool and congrats but why should anyone believe you one this, not trying to be rude but your throwing out a bold post with no real proof??

No one has to believe anything I say. This is the Internet. I'm just telling the forum here what someone I'm connected to has relayed to me. I wouldn't put it out there if it wasn't someone that I trust.

Pony Boy
03-17-2012, 11:54 PM

Hummmm.....

Ratboy
03-17-2012, 11:54 PM
No one has to believe anything I say. This is the Internet.

Everything is true on the Internet...

Later Tebow.

razorwire77
03-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Tim has played his last game as a Bronco. God it's gonna suck to be a Weeden or Garrad or whatever journeyman stopgap/draft reach they wind up starting.

Can you imagine the **** storm if the team winds up having to start a ****ing Rex Grossman, David Garrad or Byran Leftwich?

Casper Bronco
03-17-2012, 11:56 PM
It feels like they are doing this on purpose. Go all in on Manning. If we get him then we spend more money to make this team a Superbowl team. If we don't sign Manning, we don't bring in anyone that helps this team. We tried to tank this last season with Tebow as QB. It didn't work. We thought we would lose out with Tebow and we would be in position to draft Luck. Oops Tebows broncos won WAY too many games. If we don't bring in any free agents to help this team now, with our schedule this year we will lose a lot of games. In EFX's mind hopefully we are in a better position next year to draft Barkley or someone else. This is ALL OR NOTHING for Peyton Manning.

Broncoman13
03-17-2012, 11:56 PM

I think the Broncos are using the OM to leak their propaganda knowing the news will make its rounds, eventually get picked up on twitter and make it to local, then national news.

GameOver
03-17-2012, 11:57 PM

I usually post in a different forum but I saw this so just had to see how real it is. In our forums you usually have to post a link or something, if not than anyone with their own agendas can post whatever. So you don't care to go further into how you heard this??

errand
03-17-2012, 11:58 PM

Imagine that....people trying to tell Broncos how to run their team, are now trying to tell you how to run your message board.....

barryr
03-17-2012, 11:58 PM

I guess the better question is why he would bother to make it up. Not enough action going on around here lately? Really?

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:01 AM
I guess the better question is why he would bother to make it up. Not enough action going on around here lately? Really?

Ohh people do make up things and it is to fit their own agendas. People will say they know and heard Manning is signing with Miami lets say because they like Tebow, it actually does happen!!

Pony Boy
03-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Who is this GameOver? This may be fun.

I think it's TailgateNut, if he can get proof he will be dancing in the stadium parking lot

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-18-2012, 12:02 AM
I usually post in a different forum but I saw this so just had to see how real it is. In our forums you usually have to post a link or something, if not than anyone with their own agendas can post whatever. So you don't care to go further into how you heard this??

What forum you post in? It sounds like a sweet outfit.

cabronco
03-18-2012, 12:03 AM
No one has to believe anything I say. This is the Internet. I'm just telling the forum here what someone I'm connected to has relayed to me. I wouldn't put it out there if it wasn't someone that I trust.

Hmm...does he like carrots for his diet ??

R8R H8R
03-18-2012, 12:04 AM
It feels like they are doing this on purpose. Go all in on Manning. If we get him then we spend more money to make this team a Superbowl team. If we don't sign Manning, we don't bring in anyone that helps this team. We tried to tank this last season with Tebow as QB. It didn't work. We thought we would lose out with Tebow and we would be in position to draft Luck. Oops Tebows broncos won WAY too many games. If we don't bring in any free agents to help this team now, with our schedule this year we will lose a lot of games. In EFX's mind hopefully we are in a better position next year to draft Barkley or someone else. This is ALL OR NOTHING for Peyton Manning.

I am afraid there is a lot of truth to your post. PM or nothing.

barryr
03-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Ohh people do make up things and it is to fit their own agendas. People will say they know and heard Manning is signing with Miami lets say because they like Tebow, it actually does happen!!

Sure, people can make things up, but what is gained in these forums by pretending Tebow wants to be traded?

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:05 AM
What forum you post in? It sounds like a sweet outfit.

Lol I think if I posted it I could get banned not sure if I can tell you in a private message. Could a Mod let me know if it ok to do that, I wouldn't want to break any of your rules here!!

Steve Sewell
03-18-2012, 12:07 AM
3 losing seasons since buying the team? 5 Super Bowl trips and 2 championship as well as 7 trips to the afc title game?

U suxxorz Bowlen y dun u sell duh team 2 a reel ownzorz pls kkthxbai

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Sure, people can make things up, but what is gained in these forums by pretending Tebow wants to be traded?

Well he gained a thread with 17 pages so and I am not saying his source isn't true but if someone wanted attention that could get it?

theAPAOps5
03-18-2012, 12:09 AM

Just saw this where! Your forum or on Twitter? Just curious

ant1999e
03-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Lol I think if I posted it I could get banned not sure if I can tell you in a private message. Could a Mod let me know if it ok to do that, I wouldn't want to break any of your rules here!!

Rules, we don't need no.stinkin' rules.

Bronco Rob
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/animated-gifs-09.gif

;)

GameOver
(https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter)Adam Schefter ‏ <s>@</s>AdamSchefter (https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter) ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports that Manning still has not informed any of the three teams when to expect a decision, according to sources.

See now here is a source!!

ant1999e
03-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Well he gained a thread with 17 pages so and I am not saying his source isn't true but if someone wanted attention that could get it?

It's his forum, he doesn't need attention.

Rolandftw
03-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Overall, if true, not really surprising. From Tebow's perspective, he might feel Denver was dishonest, and that he'd rather be with an organization that he knew was at least going to be truthful to him. On the other hand, Tebow is under contract the next 3 seasons, at a relatively reasonable contract.

There's no incentive for Denver to deal him other then to get out of the Tebow circus/getting draft picks. A lot of people speculate his value is low, so it's hard to see Denver deal him out for a 4th round draft pick or something.

If Denver cuts bait with Tebow, and Manning signs with the Titans, that would make Hasselback available I'm guessing. That might be as good of a stop gap as Denver could realistically expect to get.

SoCalBronco
03-18-2012, 12:13 AM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/animated-gifs-09.gif

;)

LOL.

Guile definitely doesn't approve of the FO. Neither does his theme.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TgAtfjRg72w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

theAPAOps5
[URL="https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter"]
See now here is a source!!

So again where did you learn of this rumor. On your thread or on twitter. I think I know where but thought I would put that question out there.

GameOver
Just saw this where! Your forum or on Twitter? Just curious

I saw someone post this on Twitter, so I came here to see who his source was. Lets just say the forum I come from is not just a Broncos forum but a all sports forum with all teams threads.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2012, 12:14 AM
I saw someone post this on Twitter, so I came here to see who his source was. Lets just say the forum I come from is not just a Broncos forum but a all sports forum with all teams threads.

Ok, thanks. I saw that conversation I think. Brandon Spano?

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:15 AM
It's his forum, he doesn't need attention.

Never said that but I gave an example

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Ok, thanks. I saw that conversation I think. Brandon Spano?

Yeah my Twitter name is almost the same on there and had fun with Dmac on Twitter tonight also!!

Taco John
03-18-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm not in the habit of taking a crap in my own bed.

Broncojef
03-18-2012, 12:20 AM

Well sounds like they are on the fast track to alleviate the guy who screwed up the game plan and won some games. Our football team is going to be the film Major League come to life in the form of the Broncos maybe we can get a...

theAPAOps5
03-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah my Twitter name is almost the same on there and had fun with Dmac on Twitter tonight also!!

I know, I recognized name from watching twitter slap fights.

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Even if Tebow "wanted a trade" we don't have to, I doubt teams are knocking on our door to trade much for him? So demand a trade all you want but it doesn't mean your going to get one!!

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Gameover? Is spano still sitting next to that big GO button?

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:23 AM

Yeah I was the one that got Dmac to fess up that he wasn't drunk lol. Dmac is awesome one TheFan!!

GameOver
03-18-2012, 12:24 AM

I think he is going to hit that GO button monday!!!

ZONA
03-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Even if Tebow "wanted a trade" we don't have to, I doubt teams are knocking on our door to trade much for him? So demand a trade all you want but it doesn't mean your going to get one!!

this

Best place for Tebow is right here, for now. Either he gets to sit and learn the passing game from 2 of the best of all time in Manning and Elway or he's the starter going into camp. I'm not going to say anything about Tebow because this is just a rumor at best for now.

theAPAOps5
03-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Yeah I was the one that got Dmac to fess up that he wasn't drunk lol. Dmac is awesome one TheFan!!

Yeah the not drunk tweet made it stick out. Thus why I said this should be fun when you posted.

Heyneck
03-18-2012, 12:33 AM
this

Best place for Tebow is right here, for now. Either he gets to sit and learn the passing game from 2 of the best of all time in Manning and Elway or he's the starter going into camp. I'm not going to say anything about Tebow because this is just a rumor at best for now.

http://www.japemonster.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/friday_gifdump_33_01.gif

Bronco Rob
03-18-2012, 12:33 AM
LOL.

Guile definitely doesn't approve of the FO. Neither does his theme.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TgAtfjRg72w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

;D

BroncoBeavis
03-18-2012, 12:35 AM

Hey now, word is Spano has perfectly reliable sources inside the Broncos organization.LOL

Bronco Rob
03-18-2012, 12:39 AM

DBroncos4life
03-18-2012, 01:05 AM
to compare cutler to tebow is pretty ridiculous. one is a guy that will do everything in his power to succeed, coming off AFCW crown and a playoff win, and is basically just a damn great guy to root for. the other is jay cutler.

tebow is nowhere close to perfect or untradeable as a QB as we know, but hes a guy that i would rather have him on the team then on an opponents team.

on twitter, they said john clayton reported tebow to patriots if denver gets manning.
Lol one was getting replaced by Matt Cassel. The other could be replaced by Peyton Manning.

uplink
03-18-2012, 01:15 AM
Let him seek a trade for at least a 1st round pick. If he doesn't get it keep him. The broncos paid him a bunch of money up front, they loose all that if he is traded.

Bronco Rob
03-18-2012, 01:15 AM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/YhH38.gif

;)

hookemhess
03-18-2012, 01:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rSgRr.png

jk<3utaco

uplink
03-18-2012, 01:31 AM
disappointed in Tebow. This is only happening because its Payton freaking Manning: 4 time MVP, Hall of famer, SB champion, and maybe the best NFL player of all time.

DBroncos4life
03-18-2012, 01:38 AM
disappointed in Tebow. This is only happening because its Payton freaking Manning: 4 time MVP, Hall of famer, SB champion, and maybe the best NFL player of all time.

Thank you!!!

TomServo
03-18-2012, 02:10 AM

ignore him, just another jerk at the DPO board. TJ that is. ha!

GameOver
03-18-2012, 02:23 AM
ignore him, just another jerk at the DPO board. TJ that is. ha!

Sorry don't know what DPO board is??

TomServo
03-18-2012, 02:25 AM

geez you make me feel old

TomServo
03-18-2012, 02:40 AM
DPO- denver post online. best bronco board ever before the mane. TJ vs. bronco T Buster........good times

Miss I.
03-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Damn it! Peyton was never coming here and now tebow is leaving..chiefs also look like they will be better this year. Tis a sad day.

Orange4Life
03-18-2012, 02:56 AM
This is all my greatest fears. What has happened to me favorite team?

baja
03-18-2012, 03:07 AM
We've become the Bengals if Bill Bidwell owned them

Taco John
03-18-2012, 03:43 AM

Forum a bunch of us used to hang out on a decade ago.

Drek
03-18-2012, 03:44 AM
Why do you assume its the pursuit of Manning that has him pissed off?

I think it is far more likely that the FO's commodities trading attitude towards human beings is the real problem here. This isn't Jay Cutler where even listening to offers sent him into a hissy fit from which no assuaging was possible. This is a guy who was told he had the starting job last season, had it pulled back at the last minute, was then thrown in to fail part way through last season and instead did more with this team than anyone has in half a decade. After that you'd think "well ****, got to start him now!" but instead of being honest its "Tim is the starter in camp" out of one side of the FO's face while the other side is planted firmly between Peyton Manning's ass cheeks.

Straight talk goes a long ways. If the FO had simply talked with Tim at the end of last season and said "man, we've got to do everything we can to make this team better and one of the greatest QBs of all time might hit the open market. We'll always try to do right by you but we've got to make a run at him if we can." This likely isn't even a problem.

Taco John
03-18-2012, 03:45 AM
The moral of the story is, when you fire a hall of fame head coach in the middle of a rebuild, have a plan.

HILife
03-18-2012, 04:00 AM
we're doomed.

riiiiick
03-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Tebow is going to be a back-up wherever he goes. No team is in a hurry to start Tim Tebow. However, whatever team is stupid enough (I said it) to trade for him will find themselves the target of a Tebow Nation who will demand loudly that they are idiots for not promising him the Sun, Moon, and Stars the minute he walked into the building. I like Tebow, but his nation of fans is why I will not miss him when he's gone. They are irrational, unpleasant, and a negative weight on whatever franchise is carrying them.

I hear this a lot. Just how many TT fans are like this on here? 2 or 3? Most Tebow fans on here seem very well informed, like entertaining football and the hope of winning. It's sad a few vocal idiots get to rep the whole majority.

55CrushEm
03-18-2012, 06:03 AM
If Elway had drafted Tebow, this would be legit. Elway was saddled with Tebow.

Like it or not, Tebow is Josh's project, and the current front office has made it pretty clear they think Josh was coocoo for cocoa puffs.

I'm sorry. I just don't get the whole "we didn't draft him so we have to get rid of him" idea.

So if Josh had drafted Joe Montata or Aaron Rogers......would EFX want to get rid of them too, simply because they weren't "their guys"?

Stupid.

DENVERDUI55
03-18-2012, 06:24 AM
We've become the Bengals if Bill Bidwell owned them

Bill bidwell of the cardinals?

Old Dude
03-18-2012, 06:50 AM
48,500 post rule.

mwill07
03-18-2012, 06:59 AM
So Tebow has gone emo on us. Can't really blame him. It's now down to the FO and their ability to fix this. They better figure out how to talk Tebow down. Tebow requests a trade in March does not mean a trade is iminent.

Still thougt... Getting the feeling that CAA is playimg everyone.

ND Bronco Fan
03-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Not eliminating the possibilty efx did not see this coming....first option manning....tebow gets mad either way if manning comes or not......weeden backup plan if neither work out

Meck77
03-18-2012, 07:06 AM
The heck with it. Beef up the oline and put Elway back in. He can still throw. Old dude can probably move better than manning.

spdirty
03-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Has Flynn signed yet?

Old Dude
03-18-2012, 07:26 AM
.. Old dude can probably move better than manning.

Shhh. I'm scheduled for a private workout this afternoon. My agents are trying to keep this under the radar so we can spring it on needy teams on Wednesday.

http://www.nationalramp.com/images/Old%20man%20getting%20into%20wheelchair.jpg

db56
03-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Good for Tebow, I hope he can go somewhere and get the respect that he has earned thus far in his young NFL career. Its glaringly obvious through this franchise's repeated actions that its never going to happen here. They will continue to fill seats and make millions of his name while looking for a way to bail and holding the knife in his back.

everybody has their limits and the point where they will start fighting back and I dont understand how anyone would blame Tebow for this one??

Hulamau
03-18-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm sorry. I just don't get the whole "we didn't draft him so we have to get rid of him" idea.

So if Josh had drafted Joe Montata or Aaron Rogers......would EFX want to get rid of them too, simply because they weren't "their guys"?

Stupid.

Alas, Tim Tebow for all his good assets is a far cry from Joe Montana and Aaron Rogers! Were that he was in their league as a poised and accurate passer, there would never have been a Manning hunt at all , nor any debate at all over who was starting for us.'

Just stating the honest facts here.

barryr
03-18-2012, 07:36 AM

Stupid.

It happens all the time. But as I have stated, if a team does not have an established QB in place, then they look for their own. The Broncos did not have an established QB on the team when Fox and Elway took over the team and they want their guy and apparently it isn't Tebow.

2KBack
03-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Good for Tebow, I hope he can go somewhere and get the respect that he has earned thus far in his young NFL career. Its glaringly obvious through this franchise's repeated actions that its never going to happen here. They will continue to fill seats and make millions of his name while looking for a way to bail and holding the knife in his back.

everybody has their limits and the point where they will start fighting back and I dont understand how anyone would blame Tebow for this one??

I still don't see how Tebow has been treated poorly. Players as raw as he don't usually see the field as often as he has over his 1st 2 seasons, especially at the quarterback position. He has also had mixed results in the time he has gotten. Any other position in the game apparently it's okay to always look for that upgrade...but not in the case of Tim Tebow.

KO5K
03-18-2012, 07:45 AM
Any other position in the game apparently it's okay to always look for that upgrade...but not in the case of Tim Tebow.

It's not all about Peyton Manning though.

Find me another example of where the VP and head-coach have had to privately apologize to their starting (and winning) QB because of comments they've made to the media...

Go back and find Montrose's post, it's so much more than just trying to sign Manning.

barryr
03-18-2012, 07:50 AM
I still don't see how Tebow has been treated poorly. Players as raw as he don't usually see the field as often as he has over his 1st 2 seasons, especially at the quarterback position. He has also had mixed results in the time he has gotten. Any other position in the game apparently it's okay to always look for that upgrade...but not in the case of Tim Tebow.

Mixed results? The bottom line is the team is 9-7 when is has been on the field the last couple of years, also winning a playoff game for the first time in 6 years, while the Bronco record has been 4-14 when he hasn't been on the field. Say what you wish about his mechanics, throwing motion, etc. but the team plays much better when he is playing. But Tebow wasn't the guy this regime drafted, so developing this QB isn't so important to them.

db56
03-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Alas, Tim Tebow for all his good assets is a far cry from Joe Montana and Aaron Rogers! Were that he was in their league as a poised and accurate passer, there would never have been a Manning hunt at all , nor any debate at all over who was starting for us.'

Just stating the honest facts here.

EFX should have traded Tebow immediately if they allready knew he wasnt their guy. Instead they decided to go down this road of creating lie after lie to fill the stadium and their pocketbooks while disrespecting a young man that has done nothing but put up with their constant BS while continuing to do his best and take the high road..

BroncoInferno
03-18-2012, 08:02 AM
He's not going to demand it publicly, dude. Remember, this is a Cold War. I'm sure Tim and his team are smart enough to see just how ruthless this organization is. This is a PR war first and foremost. Tim will play the line perfectly in public and he'll kill them with kindness. Well Mr. Elway is a guy that is constantly trying to improve our team and he had a chance to get a HOFer, so anyone would have to go for that, God bless him. I'm just going to work hard and continue to get better. I really look forward to working with Coach McCoy and making alot of progress with my teammates, sir.

This is the approach that will make the FO squirm. Make them the bad guy. Tebow has an army of rank and file Denver area casual Bronco fan supporters who went to games and bought stuff when they otherwise woudlnt that Bowlen/Ellis prolly doesn't want to piss off. You think the old man and his butt buddy Ellis might sweat the loss of intere$t due to the loss of Tebow when there is nothing else there (i.e. manning went elsewhere)? No...EFX, the game's not over. From hell's heart, he'll stab at you...but it will be done in the most artful way. They can't hide behind "he's a drunk" this time.

Sorry, SoCal, but your view of the front office has become Gaffneyesque.

peacepipe
03-18-2012, 08:06 AM
If I am any QB, FA or draft pick that comes to Denver I would seriously wonder about the level of commitment I would receive; especially when the next shiny toy is out there for the taking.

Shady way to run a franchise. Repeat the last HC's mistakes. Sure way to win.
:Broncos:

that's nothing to worry about. most if not all know tebow sucks at being a QB. they also understand the situation denver is in. Getting rid of tebow would allow us to bring in offensive weapons that would not have come if tebo was our QB.

Broncos4tw
03-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Well, this can only be good news on the Manning front, at any rate. There is no doubt he wanted Tebow gone if he joined the team. This sort of guarantees it (although we were likely to trade Tebow anyway) - anything that might make Manning decide on Denver is a good thing. If he doesn't come to Denver, and Tebow is gone, I agree, it's a huge mistake on the part of the front office.

But I honestly don't know what Tebow expected. He is still virtually a rookie. He hardly lit up the scoreboard with his QBing. His "style" of play requires a team to COMPLETELY change the way they run their office. That's a huge sacrifice for any team, just because your QB is unable to play a standard game of NFL football.

db56
03-18-2012, 08:08 AM

Regardless of what we think of Tebow the NFL version, he has maximized his opportunities by leading this team to seven straight wins and a playoff victory, he's a winner and gets it done and thats why there is an argument.

Broncos4tw
EFX should have traded Tebow immediately if they allready knew he wasnt their guy. Instead they decided to go down this road of creating lie after lie to fill the stadium and their pocketbooks while disrespecting a young man that has done nothing but put up with their constant BS while continuing to do his best and take the high road..

They didn't lie. Don't you recall when Elway was pretty up front what he thought about the game? Hmm.. what happened. Oh yea.. fans and media raged at him for his "improper" comments not befitting someone in his position. So he reverted to the PC crap to make everyone happy.

Pony Boy

Taco has the power to ban boob mojo ...... that is all you need to know

2KBack
It's not all about Peyton Manning though.

Find me another example of where the VP and head-coach have had to privately apologize to their starting (and winning) QB because of comments they've made to the media...

Go back and find Montrose's post, it's so much more than just trying to sign Manning.

A list of rumor, leaks and hearsay? We have plenty of our own eye witness from cap that said that Tebow looked like the 3rd or 4th best QB in training camp. For all the rumor about #1 and #2, Quinn wasn't the one brought in at halftime against Miami. For all the rumors about how he was on a short chain....he started every game since.

Look at the posters we have on this forum. They were yelling about anti-tebow conspiracy literally from game one of his rookie season. QB drama about the most polarizing NFL figure in recent memory is a far more compelling story. Notice how nothing every came of any of those "reports."

The team rallied last year...that's great. I said it before though, the winning streak of 2011 was very reminiscent of the opening of 2009. I don't see Tebow as a savior. I like him, I want him to do well as a Bronco. That said, I don't think he's a very good QB yet, and may never be. I want the FO to be prepared for him not getting any better, and I want Tebow to recognize that Denver was laughed at for making him a 1st rounder. He isn't the golden boy in the NFL that he was in college, and he is going to have to continue to fight and improve because in the big leagues people are always looking to get better. He isn't locked in as the starter after 2 seasons? Cry me a river, or maybe talk to Brady Quinn, there's a guy that never got a fair shot.

peacepipe
03-18-2012, 08:11 AM

get over yourself,Elway always said their were certain areas where he would have to improve on,such as his 3rd down conv. rate. he didn't improve.

db56
03-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Well, this can only be good news on the Manning front, at any rate. There is no doubt he wanted Tebow gone if he joined the team. This sort of guarantees it (although we were likely to trade Tebow anyway) - anything that might make Manning decide on Denver is a good thing. If he doesn't come to Denver, and Tebow is gone, I agree, it's a huge mistake on the part of the front office.

But I honestly don't know what Tebow expected. He is still virtually a rookie. He hardly lit up the scoreboard with his QBing. His "style" of play requires a team to COMPLETELY change the way they run their office. That's a huge sacrifice for any team, just because your QB is unable to play a standard game of NFL football.

True but Tebow is still learning and developing, much like all young NFL Qb's that are trying to transition from college to the NFL. His learning curve is greater I understand that, but most teams that have inexperienced QB's water down the playbook until they get their feet under them.

Hell, Jake Plummer was a ten year veteran and had to have the playbook adapted to be successful. Tebow has only started 20 or so Games!!

Premier-Ace55
03-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Okay this may have been mentioned and if it has just let me know i'll go back and look for it in the thread but if he plans on asking for a trade regardless of the outcome and if it is about more than Denver pursuing Peyton Manning why doesn't just ask them now? Why wait?

errand
03-18-2012, 08:17 AM
I hear this a lot. Just how many TT fans are like this on here? 2 or 3? Most Tebow fans on here seem very well informed, like entertaining football and the hope of winning. It's sad a few vocal idiots get to rep the whole majority.

they are all practically the same.....

anyone who says anything remotely negative about tim tebow is labeled as an idiot, a moron.... all you have to do is look at the front page of this forum..... and check the authors of the threads blasting the FO because they are pursuing a hall of fame quarterback...... or because they didn't fully commit to tim tebow 100 percent..... or because they started another quarterback in front of tim tebow.

And while it might be fine and dandy to have a critical opinion of the front office, just read every response to anyone who says anything remotely critical of tim tebow.

I guarantee you that if you were to ask people how many times they were negatively repped because they said something critical about tim tebow, you would have a hell of a lot more than if you ask how many people were negatively repped on here for practically anything else.

ask tj about the number of posters he's had to be banned from this place because of something that they've done or said because somebody else did not agree them about the greatness of tim tebow..... we even had one nut bag wish that john elway and john fox would die in a plane crash.... another one that wanted to take a crowbar to kyle orton's knees....or skull. they have trashed practically every team mate of tebow's, have made some of the most awful claims that tebow is better than drew brees, aaron rodgers, john elway, tom brady and evidamdently peyton manning too.....

basically, if they have a tim tebow avatar, have joined this site after tim tebow became a bronco, currently live in florida specifically the jacksonville florida area, then I would definitely question their loyalty to the broncos.

but like I said, the ironic thing is, a lot of people love tim tebow, we just hate his nuthugging fans

db56
03-18-2012, 08:21 AM
get over yourself,Elway always said their were certain areas where he would have to improve on,such as his 3rd down conv. rate. he didn't improve.

Get over myself? It takes time to become great son, it doesnt happen overnight.

most of you all are delusional and forget where we had to come from to get into the postseason in the first place. a group of spoiled brats, always looking over the fence at the green pasture on the other side....

Rohirrim
03-18-2012, 08:22 AM
I was contacted tonight by a source who I used to talk to regularly, but haven't heard from in awhile. He's a guy who had given me some good information in the past, and I fully trust the information he's relayed to me tonight.

To cut straight to the point, he's told me that information he's received today says that regardless of how this Manning situation turns out, Tebow will be asking for a trade once the dust clears and Manning has made a decision. He's not asking to go to a specific team, and he does not require a starting role. The source says that he's disappointed that the Broncos are not showing any confidence in him, and he's being advised that he'd be better off in another organization.

The source says Tebow is currently being tight-lipped about this - he's wanted to go public but his advisors have told him to wait until the smoke clears on the Manning situation.

Story is clearly developing...

Tom Condon rules the world. Once the Manning ****storm is put to bed, Tom can raise a new ****storm.

KO5K
03-18-2012, 08:25 AM
basically, if they have a tim tebow avatar, have joined this site after tim tebow became a bronco, currently live in florida specifically the jacksonville florida area, then I would definitely question their loyalty to the broncos.

Like all four of them?

People like TGN just use Broncbow etc. to try and justify their personal hatred of Tebow and it's a load of bull****.

peacepipe
03-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Get over myself? It takes time to become great son, it doesnt happen overnight.

most of you all are delusional and forget where we had to come from to get into the postseason in the first place. a group of spoiled brats, always looking over the fence at the green pasture on the other side....you're delusional if thought tebow was going to be great.

barryr
03-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Like all four of them?

People like TGN just use Broncbow etc. to try and justify their personal hatred of Tebow and it's a load of bull****.

Exactly! :thumbs:

broncobum6162
03-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Beat me to it.

Ha Ha Ha.....you moonlighting Taco?

errand
03-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Like all four of them?

Alot more than four, my friend.....a lot more.

KO5K
03-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Alot more than four, my friend.....a lot more.

Okay.

There really isn't many. Clowns like you just want to believe it's more, the rest are just Bronco fans who are excited about what Tebow brings to the table.

EDIT: LMAO TGN.