PDA

View Full Version : Abraham signs ...

MABroncoFan
03-16-2012, 11:26 AM
... with Atlanta again

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/24804/Falcons-re-sign-John-Abraham/Default.aspx

zdoor
03-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Doesn't break my heart...

Gcver2ver3
03-16-2012, 11:28 AM
maybe i'm just in a mood...

but why couldnt u just add Atlanta on the thread title?...

it's one more word for crying out loud...

Drek
03-16-2012, 11:29 AM
He's a luxury we can't currently afford anyhow. Maybe now the FO wakes up to our real need on the DL, some good DTs.

Crushaholic
03-16-2012, 11:29 AM
maybe i'm just in a mood...

but why couldnt u just add Atlanta on the thread title?...

it's one more word for crying out loud...

Would you have opened the thread, if it said Atlanta? I think that was the point...

Gcver2ver3
03-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Would you have opened the thread, if it said Atlanta? I think that was the point...

yes, i would have...

but is that the point of making threads?...

to only get people to read and post on it?...

just put the message on the existing free agency thread or appropriately title the new thread... i don't think thats a lot to ask...

like i said though, i'm just in a mood right now anyway...

Denver getting played by PM has me annoyed...

Gcver2ver3
03-16-2012, 11:35 AM

duplicate post...

Rohirrim
03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Good.

cmhargrove
03-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Why doesn't everyone see that this is what many, many free agents are trying to do in the first place. Go make a couple visits, get a couple offers, bring the numbers back to your home team, sign your deal.

Abraham has fit well in Atlanta, why would he want to leave unless someone makes an ungodly outrageous offer?

bendog
03-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Why doesn't everyone see that this is what many, many free agents are trying to do in the first place. Go make a couple visits, get a couple offers, bring the numbers back to your home team, sign your deal.

Abraham has fit well in Atlanta, why would he want to leave unless someone makes an ungodly outrageous offer?

YOU LIE. Elway is simply INCOMPETENT and unable to close the deal with anyone. He's destroying this Franchise. I weep!