PDA

View Full Version : Fox and Manning Oil and water

Broncbow
03-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Lets be honest when you add the fact that Elway is a prima donna whose ego is about as over the top as humanly imaginable, one can't help but realize that there is not enough room in this town for both Manning as well as Elways Ego. This is a recipe for disaster...

SonOfLe-loLang
03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
wtf are you talking about?

baja
03-14-2012, 04:12 PM
So what does that have to do with Fox?

Not true about Elway either.

KevinJames
BRONCBOW

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/d/dd/131775505175.gif

orangeatheist
It's a Broncbow thread! What do you expect?

Taco John
03-14-2012, 04:13 PM
I was thinking more like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Dungy and Fox are about the same style of coach. I don't get why anybody would be able to credibly say that Fox and Manning wouldn't be able to work well together. Sounds like a dream team to me. Fox is going to give Peyton a lot of leeway in how the offense is run - and why wouldn't he?

This is just so much arm flapping.

That One Guy
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
I was thinking more like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Dungy and Fox are about the same style of coach. I don't get why anybody would be able to credibly say that Fox and Manning wouldn't be able to work well together. Sounds like a dream team to me. Fox is going to give Peyton a lot of leeway in how the offense is run - and why wouldn't he?

Well the thread title is about Fox and Manning but the OP is about Manning and Elway. I have to assume the thread title is the error as I've never heard anything about Fox's ego.

baja
03-14-2012, 04:16 PM

Is that the new phrase for brain fart?

oubronco
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Why are you even here

Meck77
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I was thinking more like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Like Mock and Beezlebub....:)

Next!

TheReverend
03-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Let's be real. You're MacGruder.

Taco John
Is that the new phrase for brain fart?

More like chicken little...

Taco John
Let's be real. You're MacGruder.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Anikai
03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
you watch too much Real World

cabronco
03-14-2012, 04:34 PM
More like Fox would hand over the keys to Pay-ton, and say do your thing, and btw McCoy will be your personal towel/ gatorade guy.

ColoradoDarin
03-14-2012, 04:36 PM
This message is hidden because Broncbow is a ****ing idiot.

theAPAOps5
03-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I thought this was a real article....... BAN HIM!!!!!!

:) Just kidding........ not really.......

Seriously, fake article. Ban

elsid13
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Because this thread sucks, let play a little game. Please fill in a missing word in the sentences below.

"This thread sucks because ___________. But it really isn't the thread's fault, the blame lies with the OP who was having a _________ when he/she decide to post it. The root cause of this thread failures lies with the fact that as a young adult the OP was __________ and to this day still needs __________ to overcome that _______. The posters of Mane recommend ___________ to solve OP's problem."

Ratboy
03-14-2012, 04:49 PM
BRONCBOW

Best gif.

Hulamau
03-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Lets be honest when you add the fact that Elway is a prima donna whose ego is about as over the top as humanly imaginable, one can't help but realize that there is not enough room in this town for both Manning as well as Elways Ego. This is a recipe for disaster...

Jesus, not another numbskull!!! I really like Tim but 'iddyut' comments like this make me almost want to see him shipped to another team just to clear the Bronco ranks again of all these extra fantasy-land blowhards! There were enough crazy's here before Tebowmania ... now it really is out of control!

ZONA
03-14-2012, 06:58 PM

LOLZ no schit. Frickin title says Fox and Manning like oil and water and all he says is Denver aint big enough for Elway and Manning ego's.

I know for some people it's hard to stay on topic with a long post but geez man, that was barely a sentence.

Rohirrim
03-14-2012, 07:04 PM
This smilie should be named after Broncbow: :slapsilly

Hulamau
03-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Because this thread sucks, let play a little game. Please fill in a missing word in the sentences below.

"This thread sucks because it was conceived by a numbskull fanatic. But it really isn't the thread's fault, the blame lies with the OP who was having a Gargantuan Mind **** when he/she decided to post it. The root cause of this thread's failures lie with the fact that as a young adult the OP was dressed daily in lace doilies and Lost his Mind along with all capacity for rational thought and to this day still needs Lots of Thorazine five times a day to overcome that embarassing exisitence. The posters of The Mane recommend skydiving without a parachute to solve OP's problem."

Kaylore
03-14-2012, 07:26 PM

Broncbow

http://cdn.chud.com/7/78/340x256px-LL-786e575b_1954-team-america-flailing-arms.gif

McDman
03-14-2012, 07:28 PM
I heard Manning oil is bad for the skin.

BroncoInferno
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM

Exactly. Fox ain't no fool....he'll let Peyton run the offense as he sees fit. People who think that Fox's offense with inferior passing QBs like Delhomme, Weinke, Moore, Claussen, Orton, and Tebow prove anything about how he would handle an elite passing QB are crazy. Hell, he wasn't always conservative with Delhomme, contrary to popular opinion.

Bronco_Beerslug
03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
You are the most pitiful, pathetic individual I've ever seen on any board, definitely not a Bronco fan.

spdirty
03-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Exactly. Fox ain't no fool....he'll let Peyton run the offense as he sees fit. People who think that Fox's offense with inferior passing QBs like Delhomme, Weinke, Moore, Claussen, Orton, and Tebow prove anything about how he would handle an elite passing QB are crazy. Hell, he wasn't always conservative with Delhomme, contrary to popular opinion.

Just hope we get him. Really don't want to fight sleep while watching 3 1/2 quarters of the ultraconservapuss offense every week.

baja
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
All the above comments aside welcome Broncbow. Your thread was a hit.

I'm sure you are not as dumb as people are making you out to be. I'l bet you just was having a bad at the chicken slaughter house. Got feathers stuck up your nose or something, right?

Course you know we all hate Elway here never mind he helped bring us two super bowl wins and was the face of the Broncos for 16 years.

Mogulseeker
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM

That's what I was thinking. Dungy in a players coach, he was a run-first, defensive-minded coach... when he came to Indy he basically ran the Defense and let Peyton take over the O.

errand
03-14-2012, 08:03 PM
BRONCBOW

Not to mention he's from Neptune Beach, which is just outside Tebow's stomping grounds in FL.

Mogulseeker
03-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Not to mention he's from Neptune Beach, which is just outside Tebow's stomping grounds in FL.

Neptune Beach is the ghetto industrial area a few miles north of the ritzy Ponte Vedra Beach, where Tebow is from.

Neptune Beach consists mostly of junior Navy Sailors who dont make enough BAH yet to move to the nicer part of town, and is littered with trashy beach motels, strip clubs, warehouses, cranes, shipping docs and a coal power plant.

Ponte Vedra is like Jacksonville's Cherry Hills... Neptune Beach is like Jacksonville's Commerce City (no offense to anyone from Commerce City, Neptune Beach is way worse).

A person I was stationed with literally got kicked out of the Navy for getting caught doing coke with a toothless prostitute he picked up in Neptune Beach and took to one of the aforementioned Motels.

The USS John F Kennedy used to empty its (treated) septic tank of our poop and piss just off the coast of Neptune Beach. True story.

I should know, I lived there my first year an a half in the Navy.

NFLBRONCO
03-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Doesn't it mean anything we spent the most time with Manning visit wise?

Mogulseeker
03-14-2012, 08:31 PM
I wonder if Broncbow frequents Beaches Gentleman's Club in Neptune Beach... I wen't there for a Chiefs unofficial retirement party. Good lord that place was probably the shadiest place I've ever been.

joe9999
03-15-2012, 07:48 AM
So the title and message are identical. The point is still obvious. Fox is being ignored in this fiasco. He is basically being pulled along by Elway. And he would have less say in the offense with a Manning QB/OC. His style of football is great D and strong run O to run the clock and wear out the opposing D. Manning is all about the pass and hurry up offense.

Taco John
03-15-2012, 08:01 AM
So the title and message are identical. The point is still obvious. Fox is being ignored in this fiasco. He is basically being pulled along by Elway. And he would have less say in the offense with a Manning QB/OC. His style of football is great D and strong run O to run the clock and wear out the opposing D. Manning is all about the pass and hurry up offense.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have been flying over crazy land at 5280 feet - I'm sure you noticed the turbulence - I'm going to have to ask that you tighten your seatbelts because we are passing from crazyland into absolutely bat**** insane land. If you look out your window, you'll notice that the people mourning the supposed mishandling of the ego of our young project QB have taken to mourning the supposed mishandling of the ego of our grizzled veteran head coach. While it may be tempting, please keep your family smack inside the cabin at all times and keep your scathing rebukes targeted at the poster themselves. You are now free to smoke about the cabin.

Garcia Bronco
03-15-2012, 08:14 AM

Don't be that guy.

Broncbow
03-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Manning is going to need receivers, he is going to need an offensive line to protect him. He has neither here in Denver, this will create a firestorm on philosophy when the team starts losing, as a result this will of course ignite the ego's of both Elway and Manning.

Fans will start to scream for Tebow if he is not traded, and elway will emerge as the jackass he is for once again going with a QB who is not a football player, on a team that needs just that to win at this rate.

Diehards know this but there love for elway has them blinded by his jock to this reality. Peyton manning is not a football player, he is a prima donna pansy who is going to get killed waiting or these receivers to come open.

How in the hell can this team afford good recievers when they sign Peyton. Peyton will destroy this team with his 4-year 90 mil contract. How can they afford to protect him?

With the condition this team is in Tebow is the perfect fit, he can make up with his legs what the offensiveline and receivers lack, Peyton is going to be nothing more than another Orton back there with the team in the condition that it is in, and those who refuse to accept this need to get a clue and how...

oubronco
03-15-2012, 08:24 AM
You are a clueless dumbass

Garcia Bronco
03-15-2012, 08:24 AM
Manning is going to need receivers, he is going to need an offensive line to protect him. He has neither here in Denver, this will create a firestorm on philosophy when the team starts losing, as a result this will of course ignite the ego's of both Elway and Manning.

Fans will start to scream for Tebow if he is not traded, and elway will emerge as the jackass he is for once again going with a QB who is not a football player, on a team that needs just that to win at this rate.

Diehards know this but there love for elway has them blinded by his jock to this reality. Peyton manning is not a football player, he is a prima donna pansy who is going to get killed waiting or these receivers to come open.

How in the hell can this team afford good recievers when they sign Peyton. Peyton will destroy this team with his 4-year 90 mil contract. How can they afford to protect him?

With the condition this team is in Tebow is the perfect fit, he can make up with his legs what the offensiveline and receivers lack, Peyton is going to be nothing more than another Orton back there with the team in the condition that it is in, and those who refuse to accept this need to get a clue and how...

I talked to Tebow's bruised sternum and it disagreed with you.

SonOfLe-loLang
03-15-2012, 08:25 AM

Youre comparing a top 5 qb to ever play the game to Kyle Orton? As of two years ago, Peyton played for a dog**** team and still took em to the playoffs.

You fail at life.

baja
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM

Mostly agree but your Orton Manning comparison is, well insane.

Beantown Bronco
03-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Thought. Provoking.

Broncbow
03-15-2012, 08:30 AM
The comparison has to do with mobility factor. Peyton is not going to buy you time with his feet when the receivers fail to get open while the line crumbles around him. Then there is the fear factor associated with manning reinjuring his neck, how will he perform in the heat of battle knowing he is just a hit away from being paralized or even killed. Manning is a choker, and the noose just got tighter around his neck.

baja
03-15-2012, 08:32 AM
The comparison has to do with mobility factor. Peyton is not going to buy you time with his feet when the receivers fail to get open while the line crumbles around him. Then there is the fear factor associated with manning reinjuring his neck, how will he perform in the heat of battle knowing he is just a hit away from being paralized or even killed. Manning is a choker, and the noose just got tighter around his neck.

Have you ever noticed how quickly Manning gets the ball out?

baja
03-15-2012, 08:35 AM
BTW if they are trying to bring in Manning to play for 2 years and teach Tebow how to be an NFL QB then I'm OK with the signing

alkemical
03-15-2012, 08:35 AM
BTW if they are trying to bring in Manning to play for 2 years and teach Tebow how to be an NFL QB then I'm all for the signing

I think any Broncos fan would agree to that.

Broncbow
03-15-2012, 08:37 AM

Yeah but who is he going to throw it too? Elway traded away our two best receivers last year, the receivers we have now are slow to get open.

baja
03-15-2012, 08:38 AM
Yeah but who is he going to throw it too? Elway traded away our two best receivers last year, the receivers we have now are slow to get open.

Good point.

barryr
03-15-2012, 08:39 AM

Of course that depends on the interior of the line not getting pushed back into his face and receivers routinely getting open quickly.

baja
03-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Of course that depends on the interior of the line not getting pushed back into his face and receivers routinely getting open quickly.

Well clearly we have to get Manning some players to complement his style. But you knew that right?

Garcia Bronco
03-15-2012, 08:47 AM

And his anticipation.

It's all of it.

BroncoBen
03-15-2012, 09:00 AM

No kidding... I read a blurb when Manning has nothing but respect for John Fox.

Also that Manning and Elway are good friends.

If anything the Broncos have shown how they can taylor a offence to a players strenghts, I'm sure they would do the same for Manning.

BroncoBeavis
03-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Youre comparing a top 5 qb to ever play the game to Kyle Orton? As of two years ago, Peyton played for a dog**** team and still took em to the playoffs.

You fail at life.

No offense (pun intended), but Peyton's "Dog ****" Colts had far superior firepower when it came to the passing game. And without Tebow, our running game has proven to be at about the same quality as theirs.

And in that year, Peyton HoF Manning barely made the playoffs and lost in the Wild Card round. A repeat of that outcome in Denver would be an abject failure.