PDA

View Full Version : Say we don't sign Manning, what happens to Tebow?

ludo21
03-14-2012, 01:53 PM
VOTE!

Rolandftw
03-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Elway takes Timmy for a ride, and ditches him in New Mexico...

Houshyamama
03-14-2012, 01:54 PM
AIDS, Tebow gets AIDS... sorry if you didn't know.

broncosteven
03-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Tebow wakes up in mCgrubers house tied to the bed with a board between his ankles and mCg swinging a Sledgehammer.

yerner
03-14-2012, 02:00 PM
He's gone. Sooner or Later.

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Elway takes Timmy for a ride, and ditches him in New Mexico...

Hopefully he won't go to Los Pollos Hermanos.

People like Mcgruder fuel the hate tebow recieves. At first I didn't like his skill set. Now I flat out hate him because of idiots like macgruder. A tebow failure would lighten up my day that much more knowing bozos like macgruder would be in emotional hysterics.

broncosteven
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM

People like Mcgruder fuel the hate tebow recieves. At first I didn't like his skill set. Now I flat out hate him because of idiots like macgruder. A tebow failure would lighten up my day that much more knowing bozos like macgruder would be in emotional hysterics.

This is how I felt about KFC fans after I started posting here, all my hate was for Oakland until I encountered KFC Trolls

ScottXray
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Without Manning ,and sitting on the sidelines waiting for him to decide, all the best FA Qbs are already mostly gone.

We will draft a QB around 3rd round or later and Elway will hope that Tebow gets beaten out in camp. If not he starts.

Without Manning, Tebow cannot be traded away for anything less than more than a 1st round pick this year, and more. Fans will raise a stink ( especially after the statements that he is to be our starter entering camp) and Elway will look like a vindictive untrustworthy idiot for doing it. investing a high pick on a QB is also out.

The political fallout will be too much. Only that HOF QB justifies the effort to spend so much, after the post season promises by Elway and Fox.

canadianbroncosfan
03-14-2012, 04:16 PM

If only this was a poll options LOL

WolfpackGuy
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
He maybe beats out Weeden in camp?

Rohirrim
03-14-2012, 04:18 PM
We'll sign Hasselbeck and trade Tebow. Duck!

DBroncos4life
03-14-2012, 04:20 PM
He maybe beats out Weeden in camp?

Cousins looked damn good at his pro day. He scripted it all which is almost unheard of.

OBF1
03-14-2012, 04:21 PM
I hope he walks away from football leaving Elway holding his dick.

orangeatheist
03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Is this a poll of what we THINK will happen or what we HOPE will happen?

SonOfLe-loLang
03-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I can 100 percent honestly say i have NO clue

spdirty
03-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Elway sits him down and tells him that if he doesn't get his ass in gear and focus on being an NFL quarterback instead of being Tim Tebow he's gonna replace him. And good luck finding another team that'll want him, cuz not many do, considering all the batshlt fanatics out there.

joe9999
03-14-2012, 05:04 PM
He asks to be traded or released.

RunSilentRunDeep
03-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Tebow realizes Denver is the only NFL starting job/platform available to him and tries to improve. In two weeks everyone will be finished spazzing out, all bunched underwear will be freed from cracks and people move on with their lives.

Broncos win division title with Tim taking a big step forward.

Anikai
03-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Elway spends the offseason teaching him how to throw right handed.

broncogary
03-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Tebow realizes Denver is the only NFL starting job/platform available to him and tries to improve. In two weeks everyone will be finished spazzing out, all bunched underwear will be freed from cracks and people move on with their lives.

Yeah, no more spazzing out on the Mane. ROFL!

McDman
03-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Elway has made it clear he isn't our guy. I think we get Weedon(sp).

elsid13
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM

By the Aids Spitting Cobra or by sleeping with Kim Kardashian???

CEH
03-14-2012, 05:33 PM
CAA is the devil. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. They may try to force a trade out of Denver for Tebow. They just fired the Knicks' coach in NY

lonestar
03-14-2012, 05:40 PM
always a dumb poll out there some where..

probably should place a minimum post limit on making them..

Butterscotch Stallion
03-14-2012, 05:42 PM
He stays and continues to win. the vagina crew cries into their wine coolers and claims that Tebow fans ruin this sight while circle jerking eachother?

houghtam
03-14-2012, 05:42 PM
A tebow failure would lighten up my day

Knew you weren't a Broncos fan.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-14-2012, 05:45 PM

So you judge a player based off what people on the internet say about him? what's it like to be a 12 year old girl?

Taco John
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Jags sign Henne... Looks like Tebow isn't going there.

orinjkrush
03-14-2012, 07:26 PM
He asks to be traded or released.

agree. how could he not?

Rohirrim
03-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Anybody think that Kolb or Locker should ask to be traded or released?

DBroncos4life
03-14-2012, 07:32 PM

The Cards have till 4 pm on Friday before they have to pay him 7 million dollars. I'm sure the FO of the Cards are a tad more pissed then ours.

Hulamau
03-14-2012, 07:37 PM

That's a very plausible scenario and pretty much how this will likely play out if Manning has a brain fart and chooses the Titans and Bud Adams.

The Moops
03-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Tebow will ask to be released but the Broncos will deny him and try to get something in a trade. If you think the kid was motivated last season to prove naysayers wrong you haven't seen anything yet. Though he will never admit it, proving Elway wrong will become his new, driving motivation when he joins his new team.

Hulamau
03-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Jags sign Henne... Looks like Tebow isn't going there.

Likely the new owner of the Jags .. our man Khan ... said what he did about 100% would have drafted Tebow for effect and to rally his base when taking over his new team. Privately, I imagine most FO's in the league cross themselves when they see the literal circus of fanatics hovering around Tim and are glad they don't have to deal with that day in and day out.

Though no doubt they would appreciate the added revenue at the gift shop.

Hulamau
03-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Tebow will ask to be released but the Broncos will deny him and try to get something in a trade. If you think the kid was motivated last season to prove naysayers wrong you haven't seen anything yet. Though he will never admit it, proving Elway wrong will become his new, driving motivation when he joins his new team.

Then that will prove Elway a true genius! Its a win win deal all around then!

We get Manning we win.... we don't get Manning then Tebow channels the God of Revenge and wins three SBs in a row just to show the unclean masses who they were messin' with!

Either way the Broncos and Elway win ... Shrewd thinking John!

For all we know this whole exercise was a huge ruse all along just to drive up the bidding war from the get go knowing that it was no big deal if they didn't get Manning but if not at least all the other teams.. particularly KC and the other AFC bidders ... would have been forced to offer far more for PM than otherwise would have been the case if the Broncos hadnt gone "ALL IN" up front and established themselves as the front runner for much of this process...

If PM goes to the Titans, they still have to deal with Hassleback who they paid a pretty penny for last year and retool their offense for Payton and they have nothing left for boosting their D too much in FA... all expensive propositions for Adams and company.

El Jué
03-14-2012, 08:02 PM
I was going to vote "Super Bowl MVP." Couldn't find it.

oubronco
03-14-2012, 08:05 PM
If they don't sign Manning it will be business as usual with Tebow and hopefully he's getting better because Lord knows he need's it

Jay3
03-14-2012, 08:11 PM

No, neither one of them was a starter at the end of the season, nor did they play in the postseason last year. It is an open secret that Kolb is a fail, and Locker is a gigantic question mark.

But I don't think Tebow should or will, either.

Taco John
03-14-2012, 08:17 PM
If they don't sign Manning it will be business as usual with Tebow and hopefully he's getting better because Lord knows he need's it

Impossible. Tebow is going to throw the same fit that all of his fanbois are throwing. He's very upset that they haven't been scratching him behind his ears every step of the way during the Manning courtship - did you know they haven't even contacted him yet to ask his permission to bring Manning in? Tebow is very upset. VERY upset!

winstoncup bronco
03-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Impossible. Tebow is going to throw the same fit that all of his fanbois are throwing. He's very upset that they haven't been scratching him behind his ears every step of the way during the Manning courtship - did you know they haven't even contacted him yet to ask his permission to bring Manning in? Tebow is very upset. VERY upset!

What's funny is when McDaniels did something similar to Cutler, there was all this outrage at how there was no credibility with the team. So much so that when Elway took over, he promised more transparency as a token of good will. So what the hell happened here anyway?

Bronco_Beerslug
03-14-2012, 08:38 PM
What happens to Tebow?
We draft a 42 year old rookie QB and trade TT to the Raiders for 10 years of future considerations.

houghtam
03-14-2012, 08:49 PM
What's funny is when McDaniels did something similar to Cutler, there was all this outrage at how there was no credibility with the team. So much so that when Elway took over, he promised more transparency as a token of good will. So what the hell happened here anyway?

Rep. I'm sure there's an excuse for the Cutler situation, though.

Blueflame
03-14-2012, 09:33 PM

I must have missed the part where the QB McDaniels was trying to acquire to replace Cutler was a clear upgrade in a future first-ballot Hall of Famer... ::)

hookemhess
03-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Tebow wakes up in mCgrubers house tied to the bed with a board between his ankles and mCg swinging a Sledgehammer.

Did Macgruder get a ban? What was the final straw?

El Jué
03-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Did Macgruder get a ban? What was the final straw?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104118

BroncoBen
03-15-2012, 10:15 AM
I would expect Tebow to act like a professional and to practice and play to the best of his abilities and try to win games for the Denver Broncos.

Now he could go the other way and pull a Jay Cutler and Cry and demand a trade.

If he did that.. I would think he would take a hit on his 'cult of personality' which would hurt anything he is trying to do off the field.

Butterscotch Stallion
03-15-2012, 10:20 AM
I must have missed the part where the QB McDaniels was trying to acquire to replace Cutler was a clear upgrade in a future first-ballot Hall of Famer... ::)

you know the diff between answering a phone call and rubbing vaseline on your taint with a ball gag?

Blueflame
03-15-2012, 12:43 PM
you know the diff between answering a phone call and rubbing vaseline on your taint with a ball gag?

The point is the two situations are not alike (which your crude post would appear to agree). It's not at all controversial for a team's front office to pursue a clear upgrade at any position. It is controversial to seek a downgrade and I don't care if they "only answered a phone call" or not (but think that claim was incredibly ingenuous... and false. After all, it wasn't the only thing McDaniels lied about).

Furthermore, Cutler had leverage; Tebow doesn't. We'd be lucky to get a conditional 3rd rounder for Tebow.

bendog
03-15-2012, 01:05 PM
I'd guess EFX ride Teebs like one of the horses in Bite the Bullit.

orinjkrush
03-18-2012, 08:06 AM
I would expect Tebow to act like a professional and to practice and play to the best of his abilities and try to win games for the Denver Broncos.

Now he could go the other way and pull a Jay Cutler and Cry and demand a trade.

If he did that.. I would think he would take a hit on his 'cult of personality' which would hurt anything he is trying to do off the field.

if Taco's right, it looks like Teebs is taking the latter route.