PDA

View Full Version : Cecil Lammey on Manning

Sassy
03-12-2012, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXwKqnRNVP4&feature=youtu.be

Broncobiv
03-12-2012, 08:51 PM
How did nobody with a camera phone get footage of Manning throwing to Stokley in a public park in Castle Rock?!?

mwill07
03-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Cecil says Tebow doesn't have much trade value, and we therefore keep Teebs. :thumbsup:

MacGruder
03-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Cecil says Tebow doesn't have much trade value, and we therefore keep Teebs. :thumbsup:

If Tebow doesn't have much trade value then why do you want him?

I don't buy the lack of trade value... I think people just try to project that because they hope they can get him for cheap...

yerner
03-12-2012, 09:09 PM
He said he expects the Broncos to go after Tolbert, Mcclain, Roth, and a db like Nelson, Lowery or if they have the money Carr.

bronco0608
03-12-2012, 09:10 PM

I don't buy the lack of trade value... I think people just try to project that because they hope they can get him for cheap...

****ing obsession. Do you live in the basement of your parents house? What in the **** happened in your life to make you act like you do? Do you work? Do you have a life?

You are like a fly on **** anytime Tebow's name is mentioned. What in the ****.

mwill07
03-12-2012, 09:10 PM
says this isn't about Tebow, it's about Manning. Elway likes Tebow, wants to keep him. we are entering yr 3 of a 3 year project, why trade now?

FA targets:
1. Mike Tolbert.
2. Jameel McClain (MLB, balt)
3. Brandon Carr, Reggie Nelson, Merriweather, etc...some other CB

barryr
03-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Tebow doesn't have much trade value, so they keep him sitting on the sidelines for 2-3 years if Manning is signed and that will increase Tebow's trade value? Right. Tebow becomes a free agent in 2-3 years, so if he is really deemed that good by then, the Broncos will have competition to keep him and chances are Tebow would look to leave anyway and get really nothing.

barryr
03-12-2012, 09:13 PM
He said he expects the Broncos to go after Tolbert, Mcclain, Roth, and a db like Nelson, Lowery or if they have the money Carr.

Those are all very good pickups if possible. Signing Carr would be huge IMO.

Tim
03-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I can't see Nelson coming here, he was a bust for Del Rio's jags got traded then succeeded.

MacGruder
03-12-2012, 09:17 PM
****ing obsession. Do you live in the basement of your parents house? What in the **** happened in your life to make you act like you do? Do you work? Do you have a life?

You are like a fly on **** anytime Tebow's name is mentioned. What in the ****.

Your projecting....

MacGruder
03-12-2012, 09:19 PM
says this isn't about Tebow, it's about Manning. Elway likes Tebow, wants to keep him. we are entering yr 3 of a 3 year project, why trade now?

FA targets:
1. Mike Tolbert.

I don't trust Elway.. I think Elway wants us to think he likes him but he is going to bury Tebow on the bench his whole career.. Elway loves Tebow as a backup QB... a backup that can't make him look stupid and beat him somewhere else..

Drunken.Broncoholic
03-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Your projecting....

You are used to guys projecting on your face. Skeet skeet

OBF1
03-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Good interview, Cecil has got alot better the past few years. Thanks for the share.

MacGruder
03-12-2012, 09:24 PM

Wow.. you are reallllyy projecting.. lol

canadianbroncosfan
03-12-2012, 09:29 PM

Assuming we get Manning
A) To provide him the opportunity to actually learn from a caliber QB not Kyle ****ing Orton
B) He is still a viable option god forbid anything happen to Manning
C) It's quite obvious he makes this team $ whether or not he plays

mwill07
03-12-2012, 09:29 PM
I don't trust Elway.. I think Elway wants us to think he likes him but he is going to bury Tebow on the bench his whole career.. Elway loves Tebow as a backup QB... a backup that can't make him look stupid and beat him somewhere else..

did you listen to the interview?

yerner
03-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I can't see Nelson coming here, he was a bust for Del Rio's jags got traded then succeeded.

Good point. If Manning doesn't take their offer it seems they could make some great additions to the team in other places. Tolbert and Tebow in the goal line offense would be pretty scary.

MagicHef
03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
How did nobody with a camera phone get footage of Manning throwing to Stokley in a public park in Castle Rock?!?

I'm glad no one did, that was probably a plus for Manning.

StugotsIII
03-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow.. you are reallllyy projecting.. lol

I hope you get hit by a bus and later….like 8 minutes later die of full blown whale AIDS.

canadianbroncosfan
03-12-2012, 09:47 PM
I hope you get hit by a bus and later….like 8 minutes later die of full blown whale AIDS.

The guy is bat **** crazy, but I certainly don't wish death upon him.

StugotsIII
03-12-2012, 09:49 PM
The guy is bat **** crazy, but I certainly don't wish death upon him.

I do….and I refuse to be made to feel bad about what I wrote.

The Mane, the country, Earth and quite frankly the entire universe would be better off if his flame was extinguished forever.

These are facts.

DBroncos4life
03-12-2012, 10:45 PM
I do….and I refuse to be made to feel bad about what I wrote.

The Mane, the country, Earth and quite frankly the entire universe would be better off if his flame was extinguished forever.

These are facts.

Plus the 17 other fake accounts he has would end too

Hulamau
03-13-2012, 05:01 AM

FA targets:
1. Mike Tolbert.

Cecil was right on in this interview.

All these ridiculous short-sighted knee jerkers who get all bent out of shape crying that Elway 'lied' to Tebow and isnt trustworthy etc have no idea what they are talking about.

This whole issue IS only because it is Payton Freakin Manning and has little to do with Tebow being a 'bust' in Elways and Foxes eyes.

We ALL know Tebow has major intangibles as well as very tangible assets including leadership and unbelievable drive to win .. but he has a long way to go to be a complete QB in this league.

Not one word Elway has said on Tebow has been disingenuous or dishonest. No one knew that Payton would possibly land on our door even two weeks ago at the combine. How these clueless sports writers and rabid Tebow 'first and only' fans like MacGruder et al cant see this is the big mystery!

When they were passing out brains in their family these guys musta heard 'train' and jumped out of the way!'

Hulamau
03-13-2012, 05:23 AM

Sorry MacGruder the above statement is pure numbskull ignorance from one who cant see the forest for the trees. Apparently, you are completely and utterly blinded by your conspiracy-theorist brain here pal, get a grip!

BroncoMan4ever
03-13-2012, 06:16 AM

if we can't get Michael Bush or aren't interested, i would love to get Tolbert here. he is a big powerful runner.

GreatBronco16
03-13-2012, 07:08 AM

Well you should be getting a vacation for a while after that.

Take a pill or put the guy on ignore and don't respond to him.

Broncos4tw
03-13-2012, 07:36 AM
Mcgruder is what you get when you cross a non-fan who has an obsession with a single player, and who lives with a permanent cap of foil upon his thick skull. Everything is a conspiracy against Tebow, and no one.. not the fans, nor the multitudes of analysts, know what they are talking about.

The dude is hilarious to listen to however. I don't know why anyone would take him seriously, or get outraged by him. It's obvious he doesn't have a clue when it comes to football or the QB position, and some of the crap he thinks up is funny as hell. I love the whole conspiracy angle.. it cracks me up every time I read it.

StugotsIII
03-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Well you should be getting a vacation for a while after that.

Take a pill or put the guy on ignore and don't respond to him.

Still here. Why don't you go on the internet and complain about it.

yerner
03-13-2012, 08:58 AM
if we can't get Michael Bush or aren't interested, i would love to get Tolbert here. he is a big powerful runner.

The way he was talking, Tolbert was going to be signed almost immediately when free agency opens as if it was already a forgone conclusion.

Rohirrim
03-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Sorry MacGruder the above statement is pure numbskull ignorance from one who cant see the forest for the trees. Apparently, you are completely and utterly blinded by your conspiracy-theorist brain here pal, get a grip!

The internet has introduced me to a whole range of human experience that I wish I'd never known. It's chipped away at my optimism regarding our species.

DBroncos4life
03-13-2012, 09:26 AM
I think Carr will take a tad less to stay in the West, not saying that will make him cheap. I just can't imagine him not wanting to facing KC twice a year.

HILife
03-13-2012, 09:36 AM

To ALLLLL skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IYH7_GzP4Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bendog
03-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Ah, I think Khan's good for a two for Timmy