PDA

View Full Version : Tebow working out with UCLA offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone

Pages : 1 [2]

jhns
02-16-2012, 01:32 PM
The buffalo game is the perfect example. He threw into tight coverage that day. He let it go. He wasn't tentative about throwing it away and tried to make plays. Resulting in multiple ints. I think my theory is backed up by that game

Name the interceptions that were a result of throwing motion. I have every game recorded. I will go review and we can share notes. I think you are talking out your ass...

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Jhns I do agree that footworks and ability to read defense are the MOST important things he needs to work on. No audibles? Why not? Is that tebow not knowing defenses or a coaching staff simply not letting him do it? Pre reads before the snap are huge. Brady brews Rogers and Peyton all exploit this.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Name the interceptions that were a result of throwing motion. I have every game recorded. I will go review and we can share notes. I think you are talking out your ass...

I'm talking out of my ass cause you don't agree with me? Keep proving the point that you people can't handle it when someone doesn't agree with the love slobber you injest in your mouth.

jhns
02-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Pretty hard to rack up ints when throwing a total of 8 times in a game. If he was more accurate those ints total would be higher. Think about that. The throws were so off target that he defenders didn't have the chance to int.

He had one game of 8 throws and now it is every game. You are one rational dude...

You are an idiot.

jhns
02-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Jhns I do agree that footworks and ability to read defense are the MOST important things he needs to work on. No audibles? Why not? Is that tebow not knowing defenses or a coaching staff simply not letting him do it? Pre reads before the snap are huge. Brady brews Rogers and Peyton all exploit this.

I don't think you understand football. None of those three were doing that in their first season. They also didn't have a system made up on the fly.

jhns
02-16-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm talking out of my ass cause you don't agree with me? Keep proving the point that you people can't handle it when someone doesn't agree with the love slobber you injest in your mouth.

No, it is because you are a moron making **** up...

Why aren't you naming plays? I would love to see what you are talking about.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 01:43 PM
No, it is because you are a moron making **** up...

Why aren't you naming plays? I would love to see what you are talking about.

You make a highlight reel of all his good throws this year, and I'll make one of all his bad throws. I guarantee my reel is bigger than yours. Much like somethin else.

Keep punching your keyboard. I want to see more chunks of stupid fall out.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 01:46 PM
I don't think you understand football. None of those three were doing that in their first season. They also didn't have a system made up on the fly.

Calling an audible isn't rocket science. Although you would have a hard time at it

BroncoBeavis
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Pretty hard to rack up ints when throwing a total of 8 times in a game. If he was more accurate those ints total would be higher. Think about that. The throws were so off target that he defenders didn't have the chance to int.

Even looking at it per attempt, Tebow threw very few INT's. And a lot of TD's. All of that (along with the low completion percentage) is consistent with a team that tended to throw downfield a lot.

jhns
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
You make a highlight reel of all his good throws this year, and I'll make one of all his bad throws. I guarantee my reel is bigger than yours. Much like somethin else.

Keep punching your keyboard. I want to see more chunks of stupid fall out.

Yeah, you aren't talking out of your ass at all...

You still can't think of one play that highlights your point, even though you know the Bills game has them? Interesting.

You raider trolls get pretty annoying.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah, you aren't talking out of your ass at all...

You still can't think of one play that highlights your point, even though you know the Bills game has them? Interesting.

You raider trolls get pretty annoying.

Raider troll? I sit every year in section 105 at Oakland coliseum wearing orange and blue for years. Go ahead and google section 105. You can't even understand a rational thought let alone judge someone else.

Every single int in the history of the game resulted because of a throwing motion. How else does the ball get out?

cmhargrove
02-16-2012, 01:54 PM
His HS coach probably doesn't even know the proper way for a QB to throw in the NFL. His college coach has said they didn't work on it because Tebow was so good. Why woupd they change it to develop him? While that would have been best for Tebows future, their job is to have him win in college. Adjusting his throwing woukd have involved growing pains.

I don't see your point about how long he has played. That only helps explain why it is hard for him to adjust now. He spent all that time doing it one way, and the last two years learning a new way.

I'm not making an absolute statement here, but TT is an extremely hard worker, and from the combine interviews with McD, he was identified as a very astute student of the game. My middle school QB's know what I teach them is true, because they can instantly practice proper foot placement, hip snap, and shoulder motion and gain velocity and accuracy in their throws.
Tebow has had plenty of time to "master" those basic skills and change his mechanics (for the better), so many of his deficiencies are his choice - his responsibility.

I just think that it is fair game to rip him a little for his motion. For an "elite athlete" that has been playing the position for years, he can easily change his motion to become more effective with the right coaching and practice.

I love me some Tebow, and I am really a "results oriented" guy. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, Tebow's motion needs work. Hopefully, he's getting that done as we speak.

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Calling an audible isn't rocket science. Although you would have a hard time at it

Way to prove my point, moron...

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Raider troll? I sit every year in section 105 at Oakland coliseum wearing orange and blue for years. Go ahead and google section 105. You can't even understand a rational thought let alone judge someone else.

Every single int in the history of the game resulted because of a throwing motion. How else does the ball get out?

You aren't a raider troll, you just go to raider home games... That sure proves me wrong!

So you are claiming that every QB needs to change the way they throw? Again, proving my point.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm not afraid to wear O and B right in the middle of the black hole. It's easy to cheer on the broncos at mile high. Try doing it out here in Cali

BroncoBeavis
02-16-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm not making an absolute statement here, but TT is an extremely hard worker, and from the combine interviews with McD, he was identified as a very astute student of the game. My middle school QB's know what I teach them is true, because they can instantly practice proper foot placement, hip snap, and shoulder motion and gain velocity and accuracy in their throws.
Tebow has had plenty of time to "master" those basic skills and change his mechanics (for the better), so many of his deficiencies are his choice - his responsibility.

I just think that it is fair game to rip him a little for his motion. For an "elite athlete" that has been playing the position for years, he can easily change his motion to become more effective with the right coaching and practice.

I love me some Tebow, and I am really a "results oriented" guy. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, Tebow's motion needs work. Hopefully, he's getting that done as we speak.

You'll also understand that you want your players working on what YOU want. Not what they think might help them 5 years down the road if they make it to the NFL.

Tebow's footwork issues come mostly from being a spread-option shotgun QB placed in a very conservative power formation offense. You may argue that Tebow should've been practicing out of an NFL pro set while at Florida just to improve his NFL prospects down the road. But I'm sure Urban Meyer would've disagreed with you.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 02:09 PM
I'd rather have the offseason direction based on tebows ability than Marion barbers inability. Sadly the latter is the reason. If Barber stays in bounds the steeler game never happens, and the taste in everyones mouth would be an 0-4 slump, not winning the division. What direction would they be goin had that happened?

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:11 PM
All of that (along with the low completion percentage) is consistent with a team that tended to throw downfield a lot.

We did do that.

31+ yard attempts and total number of attempts:

Tebow = 26/271
Brady = 15/611
Brees = 21/657
Rodgers = 20/502

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Tebow did throw downfield. Those plays worked pretty good cause there was 10 in the box(exaggerating) Hopefully we see more of that.

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:16 PM
I'd rather have the offseason direction based on tebows ability than Marion barbers inability. Sadly the latter is the reason. If Barber stays in bounds the steeler game never happens, and the taste in everyones mouth would be an 0-4 slump, not winning the division. What direction would they be goin had that happened?

If a two point conversion isn't dropped, we win the Charger game. There are multiple close games were Prater missed FGs, including one in that Bears game. Your "if" game is retarded. You are looking for excuses to say this team shouldn't have won games. Yeah, you aren't a raider troll at all...

Tebow had almost 300 yards in that Bears game. Just terrible...

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 02:19 PM
If a two point conversion isn't dropped, we win the Charger game. There are multiple close games were Prater missed FGs, including one in that Bears game. Your "if" game is retarded. You are looking for excuses to say this team shouldn't have won games. Yeah, you aren't a raider troll at all...

Won or tied? My "if" game has everything to do with winning the division. Not as much as Miami though. That was the tie breaker that raiders lost.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Again with the raider troll. Just keep your face planted on the canvas until someone screams out the number 10.

Are you this insecure with everyone that doesn't agree with you?

I bet growing up was hard for you when people told you not to wear make up or pink colored skinny jeans. I bet that just gave you unsettled flashbacks.

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Won or tied? My "if" game has everything to do with winning the division. Not as much as Miami though. That was the tie breaker that raiders lost.

Poor raider troll is sad about losing. Get used to it.

I loved the game were you all chanted Tebow sucks the entire time. It was fun watching him kill your raiders while that happened.

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Again with the raider troll. Just keep your face planted on the canvas until someone screams out the number 10.

Are you this insecure with everyone that doesn't agree with you?

I bet growing up was hard for you when people told you not to wear make up or pink colored skinny jeans. I bet that just gave you unsettled flashbacks.

No one ever told me not to wear my pink skinny jeans. Is there something I should know here?

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 02:25 PM
I bet 10,000 of your posts are of minimal substance of either calling someone a raider troll, or trying to defend your stupidity to the virtual world.

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:31 PM
I bet 10,000 of your posts are of minimal substance of either calling someone a raider troll, or trying to defend your stupidity to the virtual world.

Not that it is any of raider trolls business, but 10,000 of my posts are calling people McFans. raider fan is saved for the special dumbasses that prove they are raider fans.

cmhargrove
02-16-2012, 02:49 PM
You'll also understand that you want your players working on what YOU want. Not what they think might help them 5 years down the road if they make it to the NFL.

Tebow's footwork issues come mostly from being a spread-option shotgun QB placed in a very conservative power formation offense. You may argue that Tebow should've been practicing out of an NFL pro set while at Florida just to improve his NFL prospects down the road. But I'm sure Urban Meyer would've disagreed with you.

I understand your "devil's advocate" position, but can you tell me any offensive system that benefits from an elongated throwing motion, or from holding the ball in a low position on a passing play? I'm not arguing about throwing out of any sort of formation. Just throwing a football period.

I can't hold Urban Meyer's jock, but I can teach a kid to throw a football up to his god-given potential if he is motivated and has the basic physical skills.

Anyway, i'm excited about Tebow's offseason, it will be fun to watch if/how he changes this year.

BroncoBeavis
02-16-2012, 02:55 PM
I understand your "devil's advocate" position, but can you tell me any offensive system that benefits from an elongated throwing motion, or from holding the ball in a low position on a passing play? I'm not arguing about throwing out of any sort of formation. Just throwing a football period.

I can't hold Urban Meyer's jock, but I can teach a kid to throw a football up to his god-given potential if he is motivated and has the basic physical skills.

Anyway, i'm excited about Tebow's offseason, it will be fun to watch if/how he changes this year.

If you read more about how Aaron Rodgers adjusted going into his 3rd season, he talks about how he had to unlearn what a bunch of NFL experts taught him about an 'NFL Throwing Motion™" and go back to what was naturally comfortable to him. The coaches who advised him during his successful conversion actually had him hold the ball lower than he was trained to because it was more natural to him.

Or I guess, put another way, it's possible to do more damage to a kid's game trying to turn his release into an NFL Standard release than it is to try to improve upon what he does naturally.

jhns
02-16-2012, 02:58 PM

You do know it is much easier to teach a kid how to throw than it is to completely change how an adult has thrown for years, right? I think this is where you are getting lost.

cmhargrove
02-16-2012, 03:18 PM
You do know it is much easier to teach a kid how to throw than it is to completely change how an adult has thrown for years, right? I think this is where you are getting lost.

I don't feel lost on this point, maybe we just differ in what adult athletes are capable of changing. I broke my right wrist and within a couple weeks I could write left handed (as an adult).

Tiki Barber was a fumbler (as a professional) until he had a new RB coach teach him how to hold the ball higher on his chest. Baseball players consistently go through batting "slumps" where they take their basic techniques for granted. Once they refocus their training on those issues, they change from "dogs' to "heroes." Basketball players fix their free-throw techniques, sprinters fix their starts, and swimmers change their flip turns at the wall.

Is it your position that Tebow is incapable of improving his throwing motion because he is an adult?

jhns
02-16-2012, 03:22 PM
I don't feel lost on this point, maybe we just differ in what adult athletes are capable of changing. I broke my right wrist and within a couple weeks I could write left handed (as an adult).

Tiki Barber was a fumbler (as a professional) until he had a new RB coach teach him how to hold the ball higher on his chest. Baseball players consistently go through batting "slumps" where they take their basic techniques for granted. Once they refocus their training on those issues, they change from "dogs' to "heroes." Basketball players fix their free-throw techniques, sprinters fix their starts, and swimmers change their flip turns at the wall.

Is it your position that Tebow is incapable of improving his throwing motion because he is an adult?

No, my point is that it takes longer than with a kid. He has already improved it. He held the ball much higher than in the past. His long windups were mostly just on deep throws. I do have doubts that it will ever be perfect though. Elway even said he doesn't care to change it, at least for now.

Where I think he got screwed was from not having a coach teach him this stuff in jr high or high school. I can relate. I had **** football coaches when I was young and I sucked later because of it. I learned more from the Madden video game than I did from them. A lot of people that coach kids, don't know the sport. I had a great coach in ice hockey and it made a huge difference.

Shananahan
02-16-2012, 03:31 PM
I had **** football coaches when I was young and I sucked later because of it. I learned more from the Madden video game than I did from them.
This explains so much.

BroncoBeavis
02-16-2012, 03:32 PM
This explains so much.

I've found that my Madden throwing motion is much shorter than any standard NFL throwing motion I've ever seen. It's almost effortless.

jhns
02-16-2012, 03:33 PM
This explains so much.

Awww, did the wittle guy get his feewings hurt?

Shananahan
02-16-2012, 03:40 PM
How did your know-nothing football coaches handle it when you came to them with plays taken straight from the video game, with video evidence of their assured success?

Or was it more like, "And there I am again, making another tackle! Put me in!"

Miss I.
02-16-2012, 03:43 PM
This explains so much.

Hey dont' knock it. I for example am an expert bowler and golfer on my Wii and don't get me started on my awesome hula hooping skills. I am certain this skill translates to real life professional level play in those uh sports. ;D

jhns
02-16-2012, 03:44 PM
How did your know-nothing football coaches handle it when you came to them with plays taken straight from the video game, with video evidence of their assured success?

Or was it more like, "And there I am again, making another tackle! Put me in!"

I started both ways. There was no talk about putting me in.

We also only ran one play on offense, for about four years. Hand off to the guy no one can touch. It was pretty easy.

How did it feel watching guys like me play as you popped zits on your couch?

Shananahan
02-16-2012, 03:47 PM
You conveniently chose not to mention all that I was learning about piloting spacecraft, slaughtering aliens and saving the world while on that couch.

jhns
02-16-2012, 03:49 PM
You conveniently chose not to mention all that I was learning about piloting spacecraft, slaughtering aliens and saving the world while on that couch.

I didn't think that even needed to be said.

Kaylore
02-16-2012, 04:47 PM
I don't recall an interception that was the fault of Tebow's throwing motion. I know someone else suggested he's been stripped a lot. I don't think he has. I know he's fumbled but my recollection is those were a result of him running with the ball, not the throwing motion.

Powderaddict
02-16-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't recall an interception that was the fault of Tebow's throwing motion. I know someone else suggested he's been stripped a lot. I don't think he has. I know he's fumbled but my recollection is those were a result of him running with the ball, not the throwing motion.

There may have been one or two, but honestly I think that pretty much any QB would be stripped of the ball in those situations. More of a function of holding on to the ball too long, not too low.

vancejohnson82
02-16-2012, 04:58 PM

We also only ran one play on offense, for about four years. Hand off to the guy no one can touch. It was pretty easy.

you started both ways because there were 12 people attending your high school

errand
02-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Not true....when he has talent, he trades them away for some extra lego pieces and a PS1 game for his baby bro Ben..

The only guy he traded that was consistently good was Marshall. Cutler's first year as bears qb saw him throw 26 ints....Hillis, evidamndently was a one hit wonder....Scheffler couldn't stay healthy. At the time of their departures everyone of them was either non-productive, or acting like an ass. He tried to infuse the team with more speed and youth, and higher character, team-first players. He evidently (in hindsight) was in over his head as he was not really ready to have total control.

Getting rid of headcases didn't bother me....not building a defense did. The spygate thing bothered me, but not as much as losing the game did. His drafting was average, with some building blocks acquired in Tebow, Thomas, Decker...and he did ok in free agency signing Dawkins and Gaffney.

His W-L record was 11-18...which isn't great but isn't **** poor either considering Mike's first job as head coach saw him go like 9-12 with a much more talented team.

Ironically the ones who show the most hatred now wear out knee pads slobbering all over the groin of a QB he drafted....

errand
02-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Yeah, we just had the worst season in franchise history after getting rid of them. They weren't missed at all!

McFanaticism is bad for your...

Tell me, what did we accomplish with them?

jhns
02-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Tell me, what did we accomplish with them?

Go ahead and make the argument that we got better. It is fun to laugh at.

Worst season in franchise history. You McFans are idiots.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 10:16 PM
What did we accomplish with McNugget? A historic slide from being mediocre to being the worst team in the league. No team lost more games than McDs train wreck from the fall of 2009 till he got fired. Not only that, they found a bunch of cut sleeves stuffed in the closets at Dove HQs.

errand
02-16-2012, 10:21 PM

See, this is what this place has become. Here we have a relatively new member. He came to this place hearing it was one of, if not the best broncos message board on the internetz.

He is first tenatively feeling his way, he makes sane rational posts, and is objective....

Then he'll make an objective post criticizing a problem he has with Tebow.....

He is then called an idiot, moron, and hater....at first it doesn't bother him...he continues to make rational points, however he discovers too late that arguing a team sport with people engaged in hero worshipping only one player on the team is frustrating.

Welcome to the mane, where if you throw 52 of of the Broncos' players, or the owner and coaching staff under the bus, you're considered a genius, but if you criticize 1 certain player, who plays the most important position on the team, you're an idiot.

errand
02-16-2012, 10:27 PM

Good post...problem is, a certain faction on here doesn't think Tebow's mechanics, footwork, or throwing motion is broke or requires any fixing....in fact one certifiable nuthugger has the unmitigated gall to claim Tebow is the best QB in the league.

errand
02-16-2012, 10:35 PM
What did we accomplish with McNugget? A historic slide from being mediocre to being the worst team in the league. No team lost more games than McDs train wreck from the fall of 2009 till he got fired. Not only that, they found a bunch of cut sleeves stuffed in the closets at Dove HQs.

We didn't win alot of games, that is true....and he made some bad decisions. But he also got rid of a certain element that was cancerous to the team, as they engaged in me first, instead of team first. Haven't you noticed he acquired more high character guys, and because of them, it was easier for them to play hard for a relatively raw QB, and overcome a bad start to make playoffs?

Not saying that fox and co. didn't have anything to do with it....but the previous regime acquiring high character players helped alot more than it hindered

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Ha errand. This site is pretty much on par with what ive been used to. Pretty cool that we get to do some slapping around though without getting our IP address banned. I got banned on denverbroncos. co m within 5 minutes.

errand
02-16-2012, 10:38 PM
Go ahead and make the argument that we got better. It is fun to laugh at.

Worst season in franchise history. You McFans are idiots.

well let's see since you claim we have the best quarterback in the nfl now.... how did we get him?

the best we did with the clowns he got rid of it was 8-8.... he matched that with less talent in his first season....

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
We didn't win alot of games, that is true....and he made some bad decisions. But he also got rid of a certain element that was cancerous to the team, as they engaged in me first, instead of team first. Haven't you noticed he acquired more high character guys, and because of them, it was easier for them to play hard for a relatively raw QB, and overcome a bad start to make playoffs?

Not saying that fox and co. didn't have anything to do with it....but the previous regime acquiring high character players helped alot more than it hindered

There was a stale environment before he arrived. But with spygate2 the character aspect is not much for me. He wanted high characters without realizing he needed to change his own character. Moreno kind of puts a wrench in it too. Playing dominos in a seedy basement on draft day showed what kind of person he was. No suit and family on the couch for TV shots. Haha. Watch the draft and when he gets drafted they cut to his video shot, and he's in mid domino slam on a fold out table. I thought it was a joke

errand
02-16-2012, 10:45 PM

You know..."Left Out" is not a real position.

errand
02-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Ha errand. This site is pretty much on par with what ive been used to. Pretty cool that we get to do some slapping around though without getting our IP address banned. I got banned on denverbroncos. co m within 5 minutes.

It is just frustrating sometimes because you're not allowed to have an opposing opinion about certain (well, only one) player on the team. Gotta love how jizz keeps saying Tebow's improved into a 46% passer...imagine how bad he really been.

errand
02-16-2012, 10:56 PM
There was a stale environment before he arrived. But with spygate2 the character aspect is not much for me. He wanted high characters without realizing he needed to change his own character. Moreno kind of puts a wrench in it too. Playing dominos in a seedy basement on draft day showed what kind of person he was. No suit and family on the couch for TV shots. Haha. Watch the draft and when he gets drafted they cut to his video shot, and he's in mid domino slam on a fold out table. I thought it was a joke

Didn't get to see '09 draft....and agree Josh made bad decisions...but he also hit on a few, like getting rid of that element, building with team first guys, and drafting or acquiring several of our key players in the past season in Dawkins, Thomas, Woodyard, Mays, Decker, and Tebow to name a few.

jhns
02-17-2012, 06:54 AM
well let's see since you claim we have the best quarterback in the nfl now.... how did we get him?

the best we did with the clowns he got rid of it was 8-8.... he matched that with less talent in his first season....

After Elway and Fox brought talent back to the team... Damn you are dumb. McDaniels went 4-12 with his team...

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 06:55 AM

Don't think Errand is the tool you want to talk to about hypersensitive banhammers. He's got wood for those.

jhns
02-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Didn't get to see '09 draft....and agree Josh made bad decisions...but he also hit on a few, like getting rid of that element, building with team first guys, and drafting or acquiring several of our key players in the past season in Dawkins, Thomas, Woodyard, Mays, Decker, and Tebow to name a few.

LOL

Team first, character guys! Like the rapist and the two locker room cancers we had to dump mid season!

LOL @ the stupidity of McFans...

jhns
02-17-2012, 07:01 AM
It is just frustrating sometimes because you're not allowed to have an opposing opinion about certain (well, only one) player on the team. Gotta love how jizz keeps saying Tebow's improved into a 46% passer...imagine how bad he really been.

You ae allowed to. You idiots just don't know what a rational opinion is. Go ahead and quote the posts where you were attacked for just saying he needed to improve. I would love to see it. Or continue crying like the little b**** you are. Either way, I am having fun.

KO5K
02-17-2012, 07:16 AM

You're allowed to have an opinion, it's just, no one gives a rat's ass about your opinion.

When you defended Orton as our "best chance to win" it became apparent you didn't know anything about the QB position, thus making your opinions on Tebow (a QB) useless.

Kaylore
02-17-2012, 07:26 AM
There may have been one or two, but honestly I think that pretty much any QB would be stripped of the ball in those situations. More of a function of holding on to the ball too long, not too low.

Exactly. I know Big Ben does that a lot and does get stripped a lot. It would be hard to find someone say that's not a weakness of the game, but by the same token no one is saying "he can't play in the NFL."

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 08:14 AM
That +30 yard attempts Jhzz threw out yesterday was interesting.

Almost twice as many bomb attempts as Brady on way less than half as many attempts. Way more than Rodgers or Brees?

I haven't looked it up yet, but that's crazy.

Spider
02-17-2012, 08:49 AM
You know..."Left Out" is not a real position.

LOL

Spider
02-17-2012, 08:55 AM
You're allowed to have an opinion, it's just, no one gives a rat's ass about your opinion.

When you defended Orton as our "best chance to win" it became apparent you didn't know anything about the QB position, thus making your opinions on Tebow (a QB) useless.

ROFL! I guess your punk ass is some kind of QB guru ? .........as for Orton best chance to win ........ Orton showed more Skill at the QB position , Read defenses better and recognized windows lot faster , not to mention Orton has a deeper understanding of an offense ...........Tebow runs better .....

Miss I.
02-17-2012, 08:57 AM
ROFL! I guess your punk ass is some kind of QB guru ? .........as for Orton best chance to win ........ Orton showed more Skill at the QB position , Read defenses better and recognized windows lot faster , not to mention Orton has a deeper understanding of an offense ...........Tebow runs better .....

tebow wins more playoff games then Orton.

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 08:59 AM

Translation, Spidey likes tight, spirally interceptions. Especially of the game-losing variety.

Spider
02-17-2012, 08:59 AM
tebow wins more playoff games then Orton.

I see so the wins are Tebows , the Losses are Ortons and everyone one elses ......got it ..... now if we can just get every defense to play zero coverage ...... we would have it made

barryr
02-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Translation, Spidey likes tight, spirally interceptions. Especially of the game-losing variety.

But he claims he supports Tebow all the while downgrading anything about him. That only makes sense to mental midgets like him. Only the clueless thought sticking with Orton was going to achieve anything positive.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:02 AM

LOL really ? do you disagree with what I said ? what part ? ...........
the reading defense part ? Tebow is better then Orton ? Really ? can you give me an Example ?
The recognizing windows ? again Example
ROFL!

Miss I.
02-17-2012, 09:03 AM
I see so the wins are Tebows , the Losses are Ortons and everyone one elses ......got it ..... now if we can just get every defense to play zero coverage ...... we would have it made

yes because that is exactly what I said. Stop being such a prick and reading **** into stuff that isn't there. All I said is Tebow won more playoff games...but since I obviously have to spell it out for you, all that meant was Tebow participated actively in winning a game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in round one of this year's playoffs. The ****ing ball did not throw itself to DT. Orton, while I respect some of his football abilities, has never been near a play off with us and to my limited caring or knowledge not with the Bears either.

55CrushEm
02-17-2012, 09:03 AM

Everything you say here was true........IN PRACTICE.

Unfortunately, that didn't translate to wins when it counted. And we know why......cause like most QB's, Orton plays pretty well when there is NO PRESSURE, which is exactly the way practices are run. But when the bullets fly......yep, he sucks.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:05 AM
LOL really ? do you disagree with what I said ? what part ? ...........
the reading defense part ? Tebow is better then Orton ? Really ? can you give me an Example ?
The recognizing windows ? again Example
ROFL!

Im not sure if Orton is better than tebow or not. We all know it only took Orton scoring a total of 7 points to beat him though.

Heyneck
02-17-2012, 09:06 AM

Like in The 6th sense, he must see dead people because he sure got phantom sacked a lot!

Oh...and he sure loses better....

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:08 AM
But he claims he supports Tebow all the while downgrading anything about him. That only makes sense to mental midgets like him. Only the clueless thought sticking with Orton was going to achieve anything positive.

LOL the lets close our eyes and pretend Tebow is perfect method is so much better ........Lets throw everyone else and the coaching staff under the bus except for Tebow = supporting the broncos
Saying anything about Tebow other then I want to drop to my knees and blow him = Bronco hater .......... LOL

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Im not sure if Orton is better than tebow or not. We all know it only took Orton scoring a total of 7 points to beat him though.

At the time that was said about Orton by Fox and elway ?
Of Course Orton was better at everything I listed , now 6 months from now ??? Sure hope Tebow is better

bendog
02-17-2012, 09:12 AM

Unfortunately, that didn't translate to wins when it counted. And we know why......cause like most QB's, Orton plays pretty well when there is NO PRESSURE, which is exactly the way practices are run. But when the bullets fly......yep, he sucks.

Orton won in Chi and he won here until Nolan's defense was exposed, and den lost 3-4 after teams started stopping the tebow run off tackle, so I think its a little more of Den simply doesn't have a very good team. And that isn't a vote for Orton as QBOF. But, Franklin will have year under his belt, and the oline will be as cohesive, and I'll be very surpised if EFX don't add another runner and oline depth, and assuming Tebow progresses I think Decker and Royal and DT (assuming health) will improve. Orton would be a nice backup somewhere, assuming he accepted the situation and practiced like every game was a start.

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Orton won in Chi and he won here until Nolan's defense was exposed, and den lost 3-4 after teams started stopping the tebow run off tackle, so I think its a little more of Den simply doesn't have a very good team. And that isn't a vote for Orton as QBOF. But, Franklin will have year under his belt, and the oline will be as cohesive, and I'll be very surpised if EFX don't add another runner and oline depth, and assuming Tebow progresses I think Decker and Royal and DT (assuming health) will improve. Orton would be a nice backup somewhere, assuming he accepted the situation and practiced like every game was a start.

You are an idiot...

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:15 AM

of course Orton sucks , he couldnt even hold the starting job in KC , I wont say Tebow is any better then Orton , but I will say Tebow is better at making Defenses suck up short and hold lanes better ....Now all Tebow has to do is work on his mechanics and become a serious passing threat mid range and look out .......

bendog
02-17-2012, 09:17 AM
I dunno that Sand Castle is > Orton, but I'm glad that was KC's problem.

jhns

4-14 vs 9-7

Which is better?

Yes, we know this math stuff is far too complicated for raider fan...

Miss I.
LOL the lets close our eyes and pretend Tebow is perfect method is so much better ........Lets throw everyone else and the coaching staff under the bus except for Tebow = supporting the broncos
Saying anything about Tebow other then I want to drop to my knees and blow him = Bronco hater .......... LOL

No, your constant weird criticism and absolutely no acknowledgment of any positives makes you a Tebow hater, not a Bronco hater. It does however, also put you in the same category of the Teboners in that neither side is able to talk about Tebow without being off the handle insane. It's either he's all good or all bad.

Calling him lazy is just flat out stupid. Questioning his ability to translate from college to NFL based on his flawed footwork and slow release is reasonable, but to assume it is impossible to improve him is based only on supposition. Truth is none of us knows.

Truth is also Tebow has both strengths and weaknesses and after only a partial season of play I would like to see more before I decide it's time to move on.

But Yoda was right, you are just jerking everyone's chains for your own amusement. Not that much different from Jhns and a few other posters actually.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:18 AM

+1 ...... very well said

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:21 AM
No, your constant weird criticism and absolutely no acknowledgment of any positives makes you a Tebow hater, not a Bronco hater. It does however, also put you in the same category of the Teboners in that neither side is able to talk about Tebow without being off the handle insane. It's either he's all good or all bad.

Calling him lazy is just flat out stupid. Questioning his ability to translate from college to NFL based on his flawed footwork and slow release is reasonable, but to assume it is impossible to improve him is based only on supposition. Truth is none of us knows.

Truth is also Tebow has both strengths and weaknesses and after only a partial season of play I would like to see more before I decide it's time to move on.

But Yoda was right, you are just jerking everyone's chains for your own amusement. Not that much different from Jhns and a few other posters actually.

Spidey really likes Tebow. He has said so. He just got his feelings hurt by the Teboners. Now he needs to cry. Let him be.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:24 AM

Calling him lazy is just flat out stupid. Questioning his ability to translate from college to NFL based on his flawed footwork and slow release is reasonable, but to assume it is impossible to improve hims is based only on supposition. Truth is none of us knows.

Truth is Tebow has both strengths and weaknesses and after only a partial season of play I would like to see more before I decide it's time to move on.

But Yoda was right, you are just jerking everyone's chains for your own amusement. Not that much different from Jhns and a few other posters actually.,
.... strength and weaknesses ? WTF is that , everyone including elway fits that description ........ look Tebow is going in his 3 rd Year , I know you teboners like to dismiss every thing but his wins , But he has got to start improving ........

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Spidey really likes Tebow. He has said so. He just got his feelings hurt by the Teboners. Now he needs to cry. Let him be.

:rofl: Left out .......... man

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 09:27 AM
The Bears were fed up with Orton's turnovers after '08. They were itching to get rid of the guy, and we obliged.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/64562-chicago-bears-to-kyle-orton-no-more-turnovers

However, the one source that matters, the Chiacago Bears themselves, have made it clear to Orton that his sudden likeness for giving the ball away isn't something that can continue. The front page of the Bears website today headlines with a picture of Orton and a tag line reading: "NO MORE GIFTS PLEASE". The article goes on to talk about how Orton can't continue to turn the ball over like he is right now.

I'm simply and utterly confused - if Orton's turning the ball over, which is supposed to be his strength... what good is he doing us out there? As I said before, his passer rating is the worst in the league on passes over 20 yards, and most of his yards are accumulated thanks to excellent moves by the receivers in yards after the catch. And excluding his one good half last Sunday, most of Orton's balls have been underthrown or overhthrown horribly and have cost us points. He can thank Lloyd and his amazing acrobatic catches for any "big plays" he seems to have. The argument of his strength in pocket presence quickly fell apart when after feeling the pressure against the Bucs, he spun idiotically in a circle before turning and practically handing the ball to Gaines Adams who returned it for a TD. And Orton's red zone efficiency dropped when in the second half he threw a bad ball into the end zone right into the waiting arms of an Eagles cornerback.

7 turnovers in the last 2 games? That's better than Rex? Go ahead and keep thinking that. In the meantime, I'll bide my time until the Bears realize the mistake they made in putting that "Captain" patch on Orton's jersey.

I'd rather have the chance for big plays and 4th quarter comebacks with Rex if I have to put up with turnovers anyway from Orton.

Sound familiar? Meanwhile Spyder's slobbin' his knob. I'll take any unknown young talent at QB before going back to watching that ****.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:27 AM
I dunno that Sand Castle is > Orton, but I'm glad that was KC's problem.

;) I dont know either in alot of respects they are mirror qb's really dont have to change much .....

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:29 AM
:rofl: Left out .......... man

Yeah, that was a pretty good one. At least 30 years ago it was.

So, how does it feel to get that upset by randoms on the internet? It is kind of sad to watch.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:31 AM
The Bears were fed up with Orton's turnovers after '08. They were itching to get rid of the guy, and we obliged.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/64562-chicago-bears-to-kyle-orton-no-more-turnovers

Sound familiar? Meanwhile Spyder's slobbin' his knob.

LOL I see what you did here , You teboners got upset over me making fun of you guys pulling your puds a night fantasying over giving Teebs a happy ending , and tried to accuse me of doing the same hing to orton o show me how it feels .......Lesson learned I was really , really , I mean really deeply hurt ....... ROFL!

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:32 AM
4-14 vs 9-7

Which is better?

Yes, we know this math stuff is far too complicated for raider fan...

If baber didn't flop, raiders didn't lose, and Miami had learned how to onside recover, you would be lost much like your mind.

Orton is one of the worst QBs in the history of the game, yet has a higher rating than your crush. Needed only 7 points to beat him. Better send Barber some chocolates.

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:32 AM
LOL I see what you did here , You teboners got upset over me making fun of you guys pulling your puds a night fantasying over giving Teebs a happy ending , and tried to accuse me of doing the same hing to orton o show me how it feels .......Lesson learned I was really , really , I mean really deeply hurt ....... ROFL!

Dude, we speak English here...

Are you really this upset?

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Yeah, that was a pretty good one. At least 30 years ago it was.

So, how does it feel to get that upset by randoms on the internet? It is kind of sad to watch. feels pretty good ....... I will tell you what even feels better is meeting some one like you and then watch em suck up in real life ......

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:34 AM
If baber didn't flop, raiders didn't lose, and Miami had learned how to onside recover, you would be lost much like your mind.

Orton is one of the worst QBs in the history of the game, yet has a higher rating than your crush. Needed only 7 points to beat him. Better send Barber some chocolates.

Poor little guy hates when the Broncos win. I almost feel sorry for raider fans, then people like you show up.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Dude, we speak English here...

Are you really this upset?
Rinse and repeat ... Mr Left out :rofl:

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:35 AM
feels pretty good ....... I will tell you what even feels better is meeting some one like you and then watch em suck up in real life ......

Yeah, you sure are tough. Your crying on the internet proves this!

LOL

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Rinse and repeat ... Mr Left out :rofl:

Aww, is the little one going to cry again? You always start posting the same thing before you do.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Yeah, you sure are tough. Your crying on the internet proves this!

LOL

ROFL!.........if that helps you cope , use it

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Aww, is the little one going to cry again? You always start posting the same thing before you do.

LOL you McFans are so cool .......

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:39 AM
ROFL!.........if that helps you cope , use it

All of the biggest pussies act tough on the internet.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure if crying on the Internet is tough or not. Grown men using emoji faces sure isn't.

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure if crying on the Internet is tough or not. Grown men using emoji faces sure isn't.

What the hell is an emoji? You sound like a five year old getting off the short bus...

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 09:40 AM
You know, I was just thinking to myself that the OM didn't have enough trolls already.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:42 AM
What the hell is an emoji? You sound like a five year old getting off the short bus...

Emoji are those stupid little face icons you keep using. Once again posting crap that you have no clue about.

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:43 AM
Emoji are those stupid little face icons you keep using. Once again posting crap that you have no clue about.

Emoji... LOL

What a fruity ****...

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm waiting for a big L O L or LMAO in your post. Come on gator fan, I know you can do it.

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:46 AM
I'm waiting for a big LOL or LMAO in your post. Come on gator fan, I know you can do it.

Is this supposed to make sense?

KO5K
02-17-2012, 09:46 AM

Hopefully Prater and DT sent Barber the chocolates seeing as one missed a FG and the other dropped a TD bomb in that Bears game.

If it wasn't for those goons Tebow would've been kneeling it out in the fourth quarter instead of saving their asses.

Next.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:47 AM
All of the biggest pussies act tough on the internet.

I see or they kick back play madden then pass themselves off as football gurus......I know hitting the x button and y button is pretty strenuous . Hang in there champ

Drunken.Broncoholic
Is this supposed to make sense?

Only to the mature.

BroncoBeavis
I'm waiting for a big LOL or LMAO in your post. Come on gator fan, I know you can do it.

We need some kind of alert flag feature so we're alerted to avoid threads whenever both the words Gator and Raider appear.

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:48 AM
I see or they kick back play madden then pass themselves off as football gurus......I know hitting the x button and y button is pretty strenuous . Hang in there champ

There is no x or y button...

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:48 AM
We need some kind of alert flag feature so we're alerted to avoid threads whenever both the words Gator and Raider appear.
stop your crying already .......... jeez dude grow a pair

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Only to the mature.

LOL

You raider fans get dumber by the day...

Heyneck
02-17-2012, 09:50 AM

Don't want to get into the middle of your Jhns smack...but playing WHAT IF scenarios is quite dumb.

What if Orton didn't drop the ball in the raider game? what if he could be clutch and drive the team down against the titans in the final drive instead of fumbling again? What if Orton could overcome a first half deficit in his last 20 something games? Tebow wouldn't be starting....

What if we would have taken Ed Reed instead of Lelie?...what if we would have taken Nagatta instead of Cutler?...what if we don't sign McD...

Get my drift?

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:50 AM
There is no x or y button...
well regardless keep fighting the good fight champ ...........

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:51 AM
well regardless keep fighting the good fight champ ...........

Of course. It is fun watching you cry.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Hopefully Prater and DT sent Barber the chocolates seeing as one missed a FG and the other dropped a TD bomb in that Bears game.

If it wasn't for those goons Tebow would've been kneeling it out in the fourth quarter instead of saving their asses.

Next.

Blaming prater? Go check his made field goals that day. They got something to do with the win. And he didn't "miss" the field goal. It was blocked.

Next.

Spider
02-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Of course. It is fun watching you cry.

you madden warriors are pretty scary

KO5K
02-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Blaming prater? Go check his made field goals that day. They got something to do with the win. And he didn't "miss" the field goal. It was blocked.

Next.

That blocked FG was on Prater, low trajectory, his fault.

You also forgot to mention DT's drop which would've sealed the victory before the fourth quarter.

Awful bias.

Next.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-17-2012, 09:55 AM

They are emoticons!

Emoji is an iphone keyboard

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:56 AM

Next.

So it didn't miss because it was blocked? Why didn't they put the points on the board?

I like how you cry about being called a raider fan as you make excuses for our opponents and reject any excuses that back the Broncos. You aren't acting like a raider fan at all!

LOL. Poor little guy.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Heyneck I get what your saying. And agree mostly. I just wanted them to have an offseason direction based on their own actions, instead of actions based on a fumbling idiot and the raiders lack of relavence

jhns
02-17-2012, 09:57 AM
you madden warriors are pretty scary

Duh...

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 09:58 AM

Next.

Right up there with blaming the guy who went 15-20 for 163 yards in the 4th quarter to line him up.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 09:59 AM
So it didn't miss because it was blocked? Why didn't they put the points on the board?

I like how you cry about being called a raider fan as you make excuses for our opponents and reject any excuses that back the Broncos. You aren't acting like a raider fan at qll!

LOL. Poor little guy.

Not cryin now that I've been informed by relevant posters who gave me the heads up on your stupid habits.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Right up there with blaming the guy who went 15-20 for 163 yards in the 4th quarter to line him up.

LOL i see how it works , when Tebow does bad he can be measured by statics but when he does good , then you can use em ......

jhns
Not cryin now that I've been informed by relevant posters who gave me the heads up on your stupid habits.

It sure looks like crying to me.

Drunken.Broncoholic

I never once said it wasn't tebow. He's part of the team too. Some here are confusing my realistic approach with hating. Twist it how you want. I'm hoping tebow improves and keeps his job. That means one less position to worry about. Also realize he's got a long way to go.

BroncoBeavis
LOL i see how it works , when Tebow does bad he can be measured by statics but when he does good , then you can use em ......

That doesn't make any sense.

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:02 AM

Yes, this is exactly how it works.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:02 AM

;D

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:03 AM

Yes it does. You can use statistics to show when he does good and when he does bad.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:03 AM
They are emoticons!

Emoji is an iphone keyboard

I'm on an iPhone.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:04 AM

t button is acting up ....Should be Cant ........

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:04 AM
I never once said it wasn't tebow. He's part of the team too. Some here are confusing my realistic approach with hating. Twist it how you want. I'm hoping tebow improves and keeps his job. That means one less position to worry about. Also realize he's got a long way to go.

Yeah right. You are changing to a realistic stance after looking like a joke for multiple pages...

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Yes it does. You can use statistics to show when he does good and when he does bad.

Ohhh, that's what you said. Why didn't you say it like that in the first place?

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm on an iPhone.

You are an idiot.

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 10:09 AM

Nice to see you taking a break from your 6 pages of rolling in Troll chit in order to post something rational. Now please get back to your job of helping make threads even more unreadable.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Yeah right. You are changing to a realistic stance after looking like a joke for multiple pages...

Kinda like years of archived posts from you? I can only imagine how many times you threw out the same "zany" quip about someone being a raider troll. OM would free up a lot of space if they deleted your filth

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Kinda like years of archived posts from you? I can only imagine how many times you threw out the same "zany" quip about someone being a raider troll. OM would free up a lot of space of they deleted your filth

Good for the OM. What does this have to do with you being a raider troll?

I have already told you, very few earn the raider troll title. If you want to search my "zany quip", look up McFan.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:13 AM
I now see how your post count ballooned like your waistline. 98% of your posts are just defending your stupidity.

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:15 AM
I now see how your post count ballooned like your waistline. 98% of your posts are just defending your stupidity.

Defending? LOL

I am laughing at you. What exactly do you see me defending here?

You raider fans are a whole new level of stupid.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:17 AM
LOL .......

KO5K
02-17-2012, 10:19 AM

Why are you still here?

You just got bitchslapped by a bunch of people for your stupid bias.

**** off back to the broncos boards, I'm sure you fit in well there.

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Hey guys, remember when jhns learned more about football from playing Madden than he did from his football coaches?

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey guys, remember when jhns learned more about football from playing Madden than he did from his football coaches?

Stop trolling.

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 10:26 AM
I just wanted to make sure nobody had forgotten.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Why are you still here?

You just got b****slapped by a bunch of people for your stupid bias.

Yeah DB . KO5K is a qb guru . gotta listen to him ;D

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 10:27 AM

Or, here's an idea I got from Madden '12... send out more than two receivers so it's impossible to double cover them all. See, when the Pats or the Packers do that, it's almost like they get 0 cover every play!

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:28 AM
I just wanted to make sure nobody had forgotten.

No one has. This trolling does highlight your stupidity though.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Why are you still here?

You just got b****slapped by a bunch of people for your stupid bias.

This clown needs to proofread and take advantage of the edit option.

KO5K
02-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah DB . KO5K is a qb guru . gotta listen to him ;D

I'd take Tebow over Orton.

That makes me more of a QB guru than you.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Or, here's an idea I got from Madden '12... send out more than two receivers so it's impossible to double cover them all. See, when the Pats or the Packers do that, it's almost like they get 0 cover every play!

The no huddle offense helps them out too.

KO5K

Grammar smack.

Is that the best you've got?

Hilarious!

Spider

why according to you clowns , they cant catch ...... Look Tebow needs alot of work , I mean alot , but he also needs a T.E that can control the hash marks , until he gets that T.E. our offense will struggle no matter who the QB is ......

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Grammar smack.

Is that the best you've got?

ROFL!

Grammar had nothing to do with it.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:35 AM
I'd take Tebow over Orton.

That makes me more of a QB guru than you.

ROFL! you go with that .......

jhns

Are you sure you want to start this? You have butchered the English language in quite a few posts.

KO5K
Grammar had nothing to do with it.

It's time to remove yourself from this thread, you've embarrassed yourself enough with your god awful takes.

Maybe you'll have more success in another.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Jhns? How many profiles you got? This new one is quite amusing. Logs on with a different profile. Your army of profiles are full of shiat

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 10:39 AM
why according to you clowns , they cant catch ...... Look Tebow needs alot of work , I mean alot , but he also needs a T.E that can control the hash marks , until he gets that T.E. our offense will struggle no matter who the QB is ......

WTF? Are you bipolar? :)

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:41 AM
Jhns? How many profiles you got? This new one is quite amusing. Logs on with a different profile. Your army of profiles are full of shiat

Poor little guy.

KO5K
02-17-2012, 10:42 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0MPaSIePr6JMUMMWh6EZtkVHNuHdRL ekxTC5DNDNr_hpZWJ2A8a8pYkE

Just go.

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 10:44 AM
What does jhns stand for, anyway?

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:45 AM
WTF? Are you bipolar? :)

LOL figures I would lose gator fans ....... Sid Gillman = great man , study him .....

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 10:45 AM
It's clear to see who is the cack and who are the 2 little balls are around here.

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:47 AM
It's clear to see who is the cack and who are the 2 little balls are around here.

It is easy to see who got their feelings hurt around here. They start posting nonsense.

Heyneck
02-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Why the hell can't a OM thread stay on topic now days???

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 10:50 AM
LOL figures I would lose gator fans ....... Sid Gillman = great man , study him .....

Yeah, you got me. I'm the founding member of the MT UFGATOR Fan Club.

I'm just floored because normally you'd be telling me that Dante Rosario would be in First Ballot HOF discussions if KO was still throwing the ball in Denver.

Drunken.Broncoholic
It is easy to see who got their feelings hurt around here. They start posting nonsense.

Takes a lot more than that. This site is all puppies and rainbows compared to other sites. You are weak sauce compared to the clowns I've come across. I haven't even pulled out A game material on you.

jhns
Why the hell can't a OM thread stay on topic now days???

Too many Tebow hating trolls.

KO5K
02-17-2012, 10:51 AM
I haven't even pulled out A game material on you.

Hilarious!

Hilarious!

jhns
02-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Takes a lot more than that. This site is all puppies and rainbows compared to other sites. You are weak sauce compared to the clowns I've come across. I haven't even pulled out A game material on you.

You say this after getting so hysterical, that you couldn't put a sentence together. Poor little guy.

Spider
02-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah, you got me. I'm the founding member of the MT UFGATOR Fan Club. Yeah I already knew that ..... just floored because normally you'd be telling me that Dante Rosario would be in First Ballot HOF discussions if KO was still throwing the ball in Denver.

I knew you couldnt follow arguments , I just didnt know you was this lost .... Just cause I said Orton was Better then Tebow in the beginning of the season doesnt mean Orton is good , just means the bar was lowered . I just figured you was using the strategy of the teboners ..... when teboner is confused they just take everything to the extreme ..........

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Emotional hysterics? Nah I just like poppin someones balloon and throw sand in their face. It's clear to me after a days worth of reading your posts that there's nothing more inside your head than marshmellowy green clovers , yellow stars, and blue moons.

alkemical
02-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Emotional hysterics? Nah I just like poppin someones balloon and throw sand in their face. It's clear to me after a days worth of reading your posts that there's nothing more inside your head than marshmellowy green clovers , yellow stars, and blue moons.

Beans?

lonestar
02-17-2012, 11:18 AM
We did do that.

31+ yard attempts and total number of attempts:

Tebow = 26/271
Brady = 15/611
Brees = 21/657
Rodgers = 20/502

Are these where the ball went that far or the Recievers made the YAC..

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Yeah I already knew that .....

I knew you couldnt follow arguments , I just didnt know you was this lost .... Just cause I said Orton was Better then Tebow in the beginning of the season doesnt mean Orton is good , just means the bar was lowered . I just figured you was using the strategy of the teboners ..... when teboner is confused they just take everything to the extreme ..........

Might just come from the fact that anytime anyone (apparently other than a card-carrying Hata in good standing) mentions any questionable receiving talent on the team, the Tebow Hatas collectively **** all over themselves.

Spider
02-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Might just come from the fact that anytime anyone (apparently other than a card-carrying Hata in good standing) mentions any questionable receiving talent on the team, the Tebow Hatas collectively **** all over themselves.

LOL always blaming someone else , I read a lot of so called Haters post , and like I said take things to the extreme .......you guys wanted to blame everyone else ,didnt see Tebows flaws , threw everyone under the bus , then the whole EFX conspiring against Tebow was priceless ...The billboard thing really was the icing on the cake , Real fans didnt think to much of that and no matter how Tebow turns out , it will be a black eye on the Broncos and we already have enough of those ,The billboard thing is worse than wood- Strock on Miami .....

jhns
02-17-2012, 11:32 AM

You do this by going full retard? Throwing sand in someones face = not being able to pit a sentence together?

Interesting.

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 11:34 AM
the Tebow Hatas collectively **** all over themselves.
This is redundant.

jhns
02-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Are these where the ball went that far or the Recievers made the YAC..

In the air. Go to the splits on ww.nfl.com

Chris
02-17-2012, 11:35 AM
LSD vomit.

Think about it.

lonestar
02-17-2012, 11:35 AM

good post that many do not want to admit..

TEAM is the thing that wins rings.. Having a FQB helps but having a total headcase of one is not the answer..

(please spare me the W-L record of cutlet folks because we all know without that great Defense and ST giving him great field position as well as scoring points for the TEAM the W-L would not be near as good..)
Josh had to make hard decisions and for the most part REBUILDING the team in the NE model was smarter than status quo of mikeys failed practices..

Could he have done a better job sure but name more than a couple of HC without adequate behind the scenes folks have any better..

We got some great athletes that are TEAM players during his regime, not enough to turn the train wreck around in two offseason, but he left a pretty good base for Fox to build on..

jhns
02-17-2012, 11:38 AM
good post that many do not want to admit..

TEAM is the thing that wins rings.. Having a FQB helps but having a total headcase of one is not the answer..

(please spare me the W-L record of cutlet folks because we all know without that great Defense and ST giving him great field position as well as scoring points for the TEAM the W-L would not be near as good..)
Josh had to make hard decisions and for the most part REBUILDING the team in the NE model was smarter than status quo of mikeys failed practices..

Could he have done a better job sure but name more than a couple of HC without adequate behind the scenes folks have any better..

We got some great athletes that are TEAM players during his regime, not enough to turn the train wreck around in two offseason, but he left a pretty good base for Fox to build on..

That rapist was a real team player! Those two starters that we had to dump for being locker room cancers, true team players!

What a clown...

Heyneck
02-17-2012, 11:40 AM
can't we agree to disagree and start talking about the rest of the team or the actual subject of the thread???

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 11:40 AM
You're confused, though. Turning the train wreck around is Fox's job.

lonestar
02-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by bendog View Post

You are an idiot...

Pot calling, kettle black?

I for one beleive that he is spot on..

I do beleive that our WR have to learn to run more precise routes and catch Tebows passes (left spiral) better.. Hopefully that will come in the PTA's and TC this year..

But other than that he nailed it..

Heyneck
02-17-2012, 11:47 AM

I do beleive that our WR have to learn to run more precise routes and catch Tebows passes (left spiral) better.. Hopefully that will come in the PTA's and TC this year..

you just became a McFan or a Raidertroll...

jhns
02-17-2012, 11:50 AM

Orton "won" with some of the best defenses to ever play. His only good win season came in a year where he threw for like 1200 yards and 8 TDs, in 15 starts.

Nailed it? LOL

Tebow just went 9-7 with a team that was 4-14 without him. Go ahead and show what Ortons teams do without him...

McFans are idiots.

jhns
02-17-2012, 11:52 AM

He has been a McFan. You don't just become one...

lonestar
02-17-2012, 11:56 AM

That rapist was a real team player! Those two starters that we had to dump for being locker room cancers, true team players!

What a clown...

Rapist sorry not sure what your getting at?

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Orton "won" with some of the best defenses to ever play. His only good win season came in a year where he threw for like 1200 yards and 8 TDs, in 15 starts.

Nailed it? LOL

Tebow just went 9-7 with a team that was 4-14 without him. Go ahead and show what Ortons teams do without him...

McFans are idiots.

"Tebow" just went 9-7. This just sums up your mentality. You say"tebow", broncos fans and its players say "the team"

4-14 to 9-7 without even realizing miller and dumervil were a huge part of that.

Doooooosche

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 11:57 AM

He meant perrish cox.

Actually the only thing I've agreed with him about.

BroncoBeavis
02-17-2012, 11:57 AM
LOL always blaming someone else , I read a lot of so called Haters post ,

That's good. At least you read what you write before you post it. :)

.you guys wanted to blame everyone else ,didnt see Tebows flaws ,.

You know, most NFL fans of teams with Rookie Qube's don't make it a policy to criticize kids' flaws. Look around at all the young QB's in the league. They all have flaws. Most will get better. Only a few miserable elites, however, enjoy making harping on those flaws a pastime.

jhns
02-17-2012, 11:59 AM
"Tebow" just went 9-7. This just sums up your mentality. You say"tebow", broncos fans and its players say "the team"

4-14 to 9-7 without even realizing miller and dumervil were a huge part of that.

Doooooosche

Yeah, they just suddenly got good at halftime in the SD game! Brilliant!

It was the team. I say Tebow and Orton to distinguish between when each was starting. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get out of the second grade soon enough.

jhns
02-17-2012, 12:02 PM

Rapist = a person that sexually assaults others

McDaniels got rid of those horrible characters. He brought in good, team first, guys. These are your claims. One of his players is a rapist. Two others were such a problem that we had to get rid of them mid season. One was requesting trades in the media. Another just had a DUI...

He really improved the character of the team!

Again, you McFans are idiots.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 12:02 PM

You know, most NFL fans of teams with Rookie Qube's don't make it a policy to criticize kids' flaws. Look around at all the young QB's in the league. They all have flaws. Most will get better. Only a few miserable elites, however, enjoy making harping on those flaws a pastime.

This will be his 3rd year. And I see it all the time. How many years did niner fans critique Alex smith? They still want a new QB and he went to the championship game. Vikings fans pissing all over ponder. Miami fans puking over the carousel of mediocre young QBs they have to deal with. Houston fans kicking Carr out of Texas. There's plenty of more examples.

Spider
02-17-2012, 12:05 PM

But Tebow wasnt a rookie ....... Look at what Flacco went through , Hell Elway , Bradshaw , Montana all went through this , Even Marino was called selfish , but you Teboners wig out ......For some unknown reason , you guys seem to think tebow is above criticism ........

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah, they just suddenly got good at halftime in the SD game! Brilliant!

It was the team. I say Tebow and Orton to distinguish between when each was starting. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get out of the second grade soon enough.

You included games from last year. All of which doom and Von were not a part of. The marshmallows in your head are getting soggy from the froth of stupidity sloshing around.

jhns
02-17-2012, 12:07 PM
You included games from last year. All of which doom and Von were not a part of. This marshmallows in your head are getting soggy from the froth of stupidity sloshing around.

They both played games last season. What happened at halftime in the SD game? That is the exact moment the defense started playing well. 1-4... Such a great argument!...

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 12:11 PM
They both played games last season. What happened at halftime in the SD game? That is the exact moment the defense started playing well. 1-4... Such a great argument!...

4-14 is including games from the previous year. And neither played in those games. You can hate on dumervil and miller all you want. But goin from last to 3rd in sacks had plenty to do with going from 4-14 to 9-7

alkemical
I wish we could get Peyton Manning and just put all this QB talk to rest.

lonestar

Orton won in Chi and he won here until Nolan's defense was exposed, and den lost 3-4 after teams started stopping the tebow run off tackle, so I think its a little more of Den simply doesn't have a very good team. And that isn't a vote for Orton as QBOF.

Just where does that endorse Orton for president the rest of the post was spot on..

Franklin will have year under his belt, and the oline will be as cohesive, and I'll be very surpised if EFX don't add another runner and oline depth, and assuming Tebow progresses I think Decker and Royal and DT (assuming health) will improve.

sorry but because he might have been a Orton fan does not diminish this post..

I liked Orton when the trade was made and until he proved he could not play BIG under pressure and that Tebow could, allowed me to see that Tebow should play and Orton had to go..

Did I like Josh Yep loads more that mikey the GM..

Had mikey stayed as HC with Zero player acquisitional final authority and being under a Professional GM, who would have the DC and player personnel reporting to him, I could have lived with that..

Think overall he was a genius OC who knew nothing about building a defense, Which I find funny because he was a genius at beating them..

I thought the concept that Josh was taking us was the right direction.. much Bigger OL, TEAM concept, vertical passing game, his drafting and acquiring of team first high character guys.. Not over spending for players and his trading around on draft day kept it a fun time.. Bringin in VEts for leadership..

He made a lot of great decisions and he made a fewpoor ones.. Hillis not being used being the biggest one..

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Look at what Flacco went through , Hell Elway , Bradshaw , Montana all went through this , Even Marino was called selfish , but you Teboners wig out ......For some unknown reason , you guys seem to think tebow is above criticism ........
I'm not sure using the grief and criticisms all these great QBs (sans Flacco) went through as justification for the grief and criticism you're giving Tebow is such a good idea. The fact that all of those HOF players were at one point in time blasted by some fans and media only stands to prove that 'wait and see' and 'hope for the best' attitudes are the most rational ones to take.

KO5K
02-17-2012, 12:15 PM
4-14 is including games from the previous year. And neither played in those games. You can hate on dumervil and miller all you want. But goin from last to 3rd in sacks had plenty to do with going from 4-14 to 9-7

Orton had Lloyd and Gaffney (and Stokley the year before).

All better than the scrubs that were lined out this year, worst drop % in the league.

jhns
02-17-2012, 12:15 PM

Hate on them? Wtf? You continue to get dumber by the post.

Fine, take out last season. 1-4 with a seven year vet. 8-5, including a playoff win, with the second year player. Only one player changed, other than giving away the top reciever.

All VonDoom! LOL. What an idiot...

KO5K
02-17-2012, 12:17 PM
He made a lot of great decisions and he made a fewpoor ones.. Hillis not being used being the biggest one..

I'm not a fan of Jizz's McFan arguments.

But that summary of McDaniels' personnel decisions is a god awful one.

jhns
02-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Orton had Lloyd and Gaffney (and Stokley they year before).

All better than the scrubs that were lined out this year, worst drop % in the league.

The Tebow led offense also averaged 25 PPG last season, when Tebow had receivers to throw to. They get rid of both starters, without bringing anyone in, and people expect Tebow to work miracles(which he did as they still complain)...

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 12:23 PM
The Tebow led offense also averaged 25 PPG last season, when Tebow had receivers to throw to. They get rid of both starters, without bringing anyone in, and people expect Tebow to work miracles(which he did as they still complain)...

I wasn't a fan of getting rid of Lloyd. You can look to an owner being cheap and not wanting to pay these pro bowl recievers.

lonestar
02-17-2012, 12:24 PM
You're confused, though. Turning the train wreck around is Fox's job.

are you nuts..

mikey pof DAFT day come one. he had one decent draft in teh last ten years in 06 and frankly most of them were head cases.. .

Before that did you realize we were in cap hell for every year on=f his career here?

We had to upgrade veterans contractseach year giving them up front money every year to get under the cap or give us room t osign even more Expenesive one or two year rentals..

out of his 41 day one draftees over his career here he only resigned 6 of them after thier rookie contracts expired..

by day one I mean rounds one-three those are the guys you build your franchise on the ones that should consistently starters or quality depth..

6 out of 41.. I bet some could do almost as good throwing darts..

The franchise has been declining in talent since Elway left and has one ONE now two play off games with out Elway..

lest you forget of the 08 defense 8 of the 11 starters in 09 where either not starters anywher in the NFL or in the NFL at all..

Lets be real about just how far south this franchise was when Josh took over.. PRomising offense IF he could have stayed with mikeys play book.. But we all know that NO new HC unless they were promoted ever keep the old play book.. They all have their own they bring to the party..
HE had a head case QB, WR, FB and TE that wanted out of DEN..

Josh inheirted a train wreck, only those that had their head so far up mikeys ass can't see it..

KO5K
02-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I wasn't a fan of getting rid of Lloyd. You can look to an owner being cheap and not wanting to pay these pro bowl recievers.

Awesome.

Now explain to us how losing the team's top two (three) wideouts has no effect on the offensive output and the only difference between Orton and Tebow's production is Von Doom...

vancejohnson82
02-17-2012, 12:32 PM
are you nuts..

mikey pof DAFT day come one. he had one decent draft in teh last ten years in 06 and frankly most of them were head cases.. .

Before that did you realize we were in cap hell for every year on=f his career here?

We had to upgrade veterans contractseach year giving them up front money every year to get under the cap or give us room t osign even more Expenesive one or two year rentals..

out of his 41 day one draftees over his career here he only resigned 6 of them after thier rookie contracts expired..

by day one I mean rounds one-three those are the guys you build your franchise on the ones that should consistently starters or quality depth..

6 out of 41.. I bet some could do almost as good throwing darts..

The franchise has been declining in talent since Elway left and has one ONE now two play off games with out Elway..

lest you forget of the 08 defense 8 of the 11 starters in 09 where either not starters anywher in the NFL or in the NFL at all..

Lets be real about just how far south this franchise was when Josh took over.. PRomising offense IF he could have stayed with mikeys play book.. But we all know that NO new HC unless they were promoted ever keep the old play book.. They all have their own they bring to the party..
HE had a head case QB, WR, FB and TE that wanted out of DEN..

Josh inheirted a train wreck, only those that had their head so far up mikeys ass can't see it..

This thread is getting WAAAY off topic, but I will play along.....Shanny's last 3-4 years were one year plans, because IMO he saw that the window was closing in on him. McD's plan was a complete overhaul plan, from top to bottoom and I believe all along that Tebow was going to be at the center of that. Unfortunately, for all of us, he couldn't overcome his lack of control over the locker room and inability to communicate with anyone around him. Fox has done a really good job of taking that "bigger, smarter, team" concept and molded it with his idea (which isn't that much different). I'm happy with the idea that we are focusing on re-structuring the defense and making that the crux of our squad

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 12:33 PM
are you nuts..

blah blah blah
You can ramble all day about how the franchise was when McDaniels took over, but the simple fact is that he did not really improve anything. Dude traded away a promising young QB, a promising WR (both of which I have no real problem with) and tried to install his own system. He aborted one of the most successful running games in history, brought in a can't-win-without-perfect-team-play journeyman quarterback, squandered the bounty he recieved for Cutler, systematically took a dictator's grip on things, turning away a quality DC and who knows else, wasted draft picks on terrible trades, embarrassed the team by cheating (and losing while doing so), accumulated the worst regular season in the history of the franchise and turned off countless fans.

McDaniels was hired to take over the reins, Fox was hired to clean up a train wreck.

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Awesome.

Now explain to us how losing the team's top two (three) wideouts has no effect on the offensive output and the only difference between Orton and Tebow's production is Von Doom...

When someone says "has SOMETHING" to do with it, it turns into "everything". Not once did I say vondoom was the ONLY reason they won. I said its got something to do with those wins. Tebow is part of the team too. So ya it's obvious he had SOMETHING to do with those wins too. your confusing me with someone who thinks tebow will always fail. He's got an offseason that he didn't have last year, so I want to see improvement in his game. That's not hating. Its realizing he has faults that need to be corrected. Good thing tebow thinks that way too.

Heyneck
02-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Can't we just agree that Orton sucked and that he was the most uninspiring QB we had in a long long time?

lonestar
02-17-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm not a fan of Jizz's McFan arguments.

But that summary of McDaniels' personnel decisions is a god awful one.

Which ones were those getting rid of a QB thatt the day Josh was announced as HC demanded a trade?

Mostly because he was not involved in the decision-making process?
getting two #2 picks for BM, knowing he was a bitch slap away from spending time in jail or half a season suspension, someone that stated he wanted away from the memories in DEN..

Expecting a TE to be able to Block?

OR a FB that did not give effort and wanted to be a RB..

Considering the amount of time he had after firing mikeys scouting staff. Overall I think he did a decent job in drafting players year one.. year two was a few home runs with the scouting staff knowing what the team was looking for..

I'll put his day one record up against mikeys any day..

Now am I glad that FOX is here sure mostly because he was given guidance in Personnel decisions he is not the end all of draft day or bringing in players..

Something both mikey and Josh could have made them better..

lonestar
02-17-2012, 12:38 PM
This thread is getting WAAAY off topic, but I will play along.....Shanny's last 3-4 years were one year plans, because IMO he saw that the window was closing in on him. McD's plan was a complete overhaul plan, from top to bottoom and I believe all along that Tebow was going to be at the center of that. Unfortunately, for all of us, he couldn't overcome his lack of control over the locker room and inability to communicate with anyone around him. Fox has done a really good job of taking that "bigger, smarter, team" concept and molded it with his idea (which isn't that much different). I'm happy with the idea that we are focusing on re-structuring the defense and making that the crux of our squad

Great summary and spot on..

Thanks for getting it where so many of the mikey suckifants will never understand..

Drunken.Broncoholic
02-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Can't we just agree that Orton sucked and that he was the most uninspiring QB we had in a long long time?

He was good at slammin jack daniels while hitting on middle aged blonde chicks thats for sure.

vancejohnson82
02-17-2012, 12:43 PM
and more on topic:

anyone who was making the argument tha Tebow hasn't been putting in enough time in the offseason should love this story (Spider)

kid was in California and his first thought was "I should spend a day or two with Mazzone....maybe I'll call him"

gotta love that

KO5K
02-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Which ones were those getting rid of a QB thatt the day Josh was announced as HC demanded a trade?

Mostly because he was not involved in the decision-making process?
getting two #2 picks for BM, knowing he was a b**** slap away from spending time in jail or half a season suspension, someone that stated he wanted away from the memories in DEN..

Expecting a TE to be able to Block?

OR a FB that did not give effort and wanted to be a RB..

Considering the amount of time he had after firing mikeys scouting staff. Overall I think he did a decent job in drafting players year one.. year two was a few home runs with the scouting staff knowing what the team was looking for.

Put it this way.

Would Cutler be an asset to this team? Yes.
Would Marshall be an asset to this team? Yes.
Would Scheffler be an asset to this team? Yes.
Would Hillis? Probably not.

I'm ok with the Marshall trade. Dumping Hillis was ok, but when you give up him and draft picks for Brady ****ing Quinn, that's a bad trade. And with Cutler and Scheffler, who knows, we don't know for certain what went on behind scenes.

The trades would've been better if McDaniels would've used the compensation though.

Saying the 09 draft was decent is stupid, that is one of the worst draft classes I've ever seen. 5 picks in the first 64 and maybe only one of them is on the roster next year.

The 10 was ok, nothing more though.

McDaniels left a team that was worse than the one he inherited, there's not much more to say than that.

Spider
02-17-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure using the grief and criticisms all these great QBs (sans Flacco) went through as justification for the grief and criticism you're giving Tebow is such a good idea. The fact that all of those HOF players were at one point in time blasted by some fans and media only stands to prove that 'wait and see' and 'hope for the best' attitudes are the most rational ones to take.
I would put Tebow in the same class , As those guys, just not right now..Tebow has a long ways to go , but i belive he will improve... But that doesnt mean I have to blow Tebow or stop pointing out his flaws...

Miss I.
02-17-2012, 01:12 PM
.... strength and weaknesses ? WTF is that , everyone including elway fits that description ........ look Tebow is going in his 3 rd Year , I know you teboners like to dismiss every thing but his wins , But he has got to start improving ........

My point being Einstein, is that this discussion is not a discussion of pros and cons of the kid, rather just a pissing contest between you and Jhns. So far, all I've heard from you and Jhns is a back and forth Tebow sucks (you) vs You are a Raiders fan if you criticize Tim (Jhns).

So, let's have an actual discussion.

What does Tim bring to the Broncos (THE GOOD/STRENGTHS):
Intangibles: Leadership, inspiration, winning attitude, work ethic, dedication, etc, etc. He has a history of winning. He also doesn't appear to beat or rape women so that's nice too.
Football Skillset: He's mobile and opens up lanes for both himself and our running attack, he throws some very good long balls and even some short ones, He's a tough strong healthy man.

What does Tim lack (The BAD, The UGLY, the WEAKNESSES)
-His release is way too slow when he overthinks, can this be fixed?
-His footwork and throwing motion - footwork can be fixed, throwing motion probably shouldn't be..I actually am not sure I think he has a problem with throwing motion.
-He needs to read defenses quicker and release the ball accordingly. - this can be fixed and I think experience will bring confidence.

I think you can add your own. The management and coaches need to be more detailed in assessing him, but they do need to evaluate him as they would any of our damned players, including Von Miller (who I love, but isn't perfect).

But seriously this pissing contest between you and Jhns is like junior high crap. STFU already and really evaluate Tim's capacity to be our QBOTF or not.

bendog
02-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Great summary and spot on..

Thanks for getting it where so many of the mikey suckifants will never understand..

It was. I'd add, however, that ALL of shanny's yearly personnel decisions were one year plans. Don't get me wrong, imo he is hands down the best offensive mind since Bill Walsh. But the examples of personnel decisions are just too many. Dale Carter. Carter was the one impact defender in FA. If he could take his reciever man on most plays, Robinson could roll all kinds of coverage and crazy blitzes. It may be Robinson didn't use him as well as possible but undoubtedly it helped the locker room blowout. Moreover, he didn't move to find a successor to Elway, but tried to eek out one season from Blister, who went to his hunting cap and got drunk instead of learning the full playbook.

Lelie v. Ed Reed. Does Den make playoffs with Jake and Smith and the running backs without having a blazer to go deep? Imo, not. But filling a hole cost a HOF player.

My only gripe about the guys who bitched about the moves is that .... he won 100 games post Elway. And those same guys will be bitching if Den goes 6-10 next year after Elway looks for good character and a long term rebuild.

broncocalijohn
02-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Kinda like years of archived posts from you? I can only imagine how many times you threw out the same "zany" quip about someone being a raider troll. OM would free up a lot of space if they deleted your filth

No, Raider troll is his new one since McFan has lost all realistic meaning.

jhns
02-17-2012, 01:27 PM
McDaniels made us better! This is why we just had the worst season in franchise history, and had to fire him before his second season was finished!

You can't make this **** up...

This new theory about Shanahan is pretty funny too. All of his moves were one year plans. That is why all but two offensive starters had three, or less, years of experience. He was just making moves for the now! LOL @ the stupidity...

jhns
02-17-2012, 01:29 PM
No, Raider troll is his new one since McFan has lost all realistic meaning.

No, people that defend McDaniels, are McFans. People who blindly hate on the Broncos, are raider fans. Both are on display in this thread.

It really isn't that complicated. You are just an idiot.

TonyR
02-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Unwilling to accept the idea that this may be all there is, both Tebow and the Denver Broncos are wholesale behind the concept of going back to the drawing board. For Tebow, that means reuniting with Mazzone, who worked with the quarterback before the 2010 NFL draft and again before the 2011 season. (Maybe the third time's the charm?)

For the Broncos, it means putting Tebow on a practice field with John Elway for a while, once Tebow is done working with Mazzone in Los Angeles. Surely Elway has some fixed ideas about how a 46.5 percent regular-season completion rate can be improved.

No one who has followed the Tebow story would be the least bit surprised to hear that the quarterback is going full-throttle toward his goals. Whatever else might happen in the Tebow story, he won't fail as an NFL quarterback on the basis of work ethic. The man is trying to leave nothing to chance.

But what if, in the end, he is exactly this flawed? What if he's the QB equivalent of Shaquille O'Neal at the free throw line? What if, no matter what anyone says or suggests or mandates, there is only so much that Tebow can do with the arm God gave him?

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/kreidler-120217/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-eternal-search-better-mechanics

Powderaddict
02-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Unwilling to accept the idea that this may be all there is, both Tebow and the Denver Broncos are wholesale behind the concept of going back to the drawing board. For Tebow, that means reuniting with Mazzone, who worked with the quarterback before the 2010 NFL draft and again before the 2011 season. (Maybe the third time's the charm?)

For the Broncos, it means putting Tebow on a practice field with John Elway for a while, once Tebow is done working with Mazzone in Los Angeles. Surely Elway has some fixed ideas about how a 46.5 percent regular-season completion rate can be improved.

No one who has followed the Tebow story would be the least bit surprised to hear that the quarterback is going full-throttle toward his goals. Whatever else might happen in the Tebow story, he won't fail as an NFL quarterback on the basis of work ethic. The man is trying to leave nothing to chance.

But what if, in the end, he is exactly this flawed? What if he's the QB equivalent of Shaquille O'Neal at the free throw line? What if, no matter what anyone says or suggests or mandates, there is only so much that Tebow can do with the arm God gave him?

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/kreidler-120217/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-eternal-search-better-mechanics

Those are pretty much my concerns right there.

I expect him to do better. I hope he can do better. I know he will do all he can to do better.

But, that effort will need to translate into production. Next year should be interesting to say the least!

Powderaddict
02-17-2012, 04:19 PM

OMG I agree with this one hundred %!

It was painful watching Orton trot out, and knowing the game was over at the first snap!

Play2win
02-17-2012, 07:49 PM

I wouldn't say Tebow is flawed at all, he's just not gifted at the QB position. To Start in the NFL at QB you have to be some of the most gifted QBs in the world.

Archer81
02-17-2012, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't say Tebow is flawed at all, he's just not gifted at the QB position. To Start in the NFL at QB you have to be some of the most gifted QBs in the world.

:kiddingme

:Broncos:

KO5K
02-17-2012, 08:01 PM

So why is he starting then?

Jay3
02-17-2012, 08:05 PM

It's possible, and what's the tragedy? Why does everybody, pro and con, raise the stakes for Tebow so high?

I think Blaine Gabbert is so obviously headed for failure that it is cringe-inducing. He's a #10 pick and supposedly has all the tools. But we leave him alone to improve, to start, to get worked out in OTA's and training camp.

Tebow looks FINE on some very good throws. His critics have the superhuman ability to blot those out from their memory. His fans have the superhuman ability to blot out the bad ones.

But here's the difference -- if you have the demonstrated ability to make great plays and great throws, then it's entirely plausible that you can work to repeat those on a consistent basis. Bad plays are a part of every player's development. He had some great, great NFL throws this year.

If he had just throw for about 52%, his critics wouldn't have that completion percentage to latch onto so hard. But he could have raised his completion percentage if that was all he wanted to do -- but he was in a tight division race the whole season, and most of the time was in tight games. Lots of times he was ultra conservative on throwing it away, or not feeling like he could let it go.

Another season. That's what it will take to really evaluate him. And to those who say "We can't afford to wait that long, we must get on with it" I say sit down. You got the first division and playoff appearance for the Broncos in 7 years. You got a home playoff game. You got a postseason win. It's not like the price of admission for developing Tebow is that high.

Spider
02-17-2012, 08:20 PM
My point being Einstein, is that this discussion is not a discussion of pros and cons of the kid, rather just a pissing contest between you and Jhns. So far, all I've heard from you and Jhns is a back and forth Tebow sucks (you) vs You are a Raiders fan if you criticize Tim (Jhns).

So, let's have an actual discussion.

What does Tim bring to the Broncos (THE GOOD/STRENGTHS):
Intangibles: Leadership, inspiration, winning attitude, work ethic, dedication, etc, etc. He has a history of winning. He also doesn't appear to beat or rape women so that's nice too.
Football Skillset: He's mobile and opens up lanes for both himself and our running attack, he throws some very good long balls and even some short ones, He's a tough strong healthy man.

What does Tim lack (The BAD, The UGLY, the WEAKNESSES)
-His release is way too slow when he overthinks, can this be fixed?
-His footwork and throwing motion - footwork can be fixed, throwing motion probably shouldn't be..I actually am not sure I think he has a problem with throwing motion.
-He needs to read defenses quicker and release the ball accordingly. - this can be fixed and I think experience will bring confidence.

I think you can add your own. The management and coaches need to be more detailed in assessing him, but they do need to evaluate him as they would any of our damned players, including Von Miller (who I love, but isn't perfect).

But seriously this pissing contest between you and Jhns is like junior high crap. STFU already and really evaluate Tim's capacity to be our QBOTF or not.

all of this has been hashed to death

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 08:28 PM
To be fair, Gabbert does have all the tools. He just needed to stay in school another year and would probably have been better served not to play in a goofy offensive system in college.

Jay3
02-17-2012, 08:51 PM
To be fair, Gabbert does have all the tools. He just needed to stay in school another year and would probably have been better served not to play in a goofy offensive system in college.

Guy doesn't have it.

If there's one thing that sort of follows a quarterback forever, it's the tendency to freak out and make a bad decision when someone's about to hit him.

Gabbert: Look like Tarzan, play like Jane.

errand
02-17-2012, 11:27 PM

The problem you have is that Tebow is not a rookie....he just played like one for much of his 2nd season.

Shananahan
02-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Guy doesn't have it.

If there's one thing that sort of follows a quarterback forever, it's the tendency to freak out and make a bad decision when someone's about to hit him.

Gabbert: Look like Tarzan, play like Jane.
I'm inclined to agree, although I still think it's too soon to tell for sure. As a Missouri fan I'd like to see him pan out for the school's benefit, but I don't think you could find anybody who follows that team and believes Gabbert was a first round pick, much less one drafted that high. He's got measurables and physical talent galore, but.... yeah.

Jay3
02-18-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm inclined to agree, although I still think it's too soon to tell for sure. As a Missouri fan I'd like to see him pan out for the school's benefit, but I don't think you could find anybody who follows that team and believes Gabbert was a first round pick, much less one drafted that high. He's got measurables and physical talent galore, but.... yeah.

Maybe he'll come out and show something in 2012. They say a quarterback's first offseason is is greatest opportunity to improve.

Tebow didn't really have one. In fact, he hasn't really had a normal anything, especially considering he was supposed to either be a developmental project, or a player you have to commit to and build on. He's kind of been neither. Just thrown in and doing it with all talent.

Bronco Rob
02-18-2012, 12:57 AM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7581120&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

Miss I.
02-18-2012, 01:16 AM
all of this has been hashed to death

And the "Tim Sucks" vs "You are raider fan" namecalling hasn't been hashed to death?

I threw out the general stuff, but there are other topics that could be discussed. Jay3 raised some good stuff for instance.