PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Google Search Tips

BroncoBeavis
02-13-2012, 01:16 PM
It's come to my attention in another thread that some of the resident 'Haters' might not really be haters at all, but might just be slightly Google challenged.

So to start the thread off, I'd like to offer the first Google Tip for unintentional haters.

It's important to target your keywords carefully. An author's name and the subject's name is often all you need to find the kind of analysis you're looking for. If you're wondering about a specific game, use the team names for both teams in the game, and you'll be well on your way. Sometimes it helps to add the year so you know you're talking about the right season.

If, however, all the content you find is of a negative bent, it might be that you accidentally typed "Sux" or "Cant Frow Spiros" into your search line, which may handicap your results. Go back and clean those up, and BOOM, you'll be on your way to finding ALL the analysis you'd ever want to read.

If there are any questions, or if any other google experts like myself have any tips or suggestions, please feel free to share.

BroncoBeavis

bendog
02-13-2012, 01:17 PM
condom.

Goobzilla
02-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Google Innocent High-"Tebow Daydreams"
(safe search off) :wiggle: