PDA

View Full Version : Broncos qb club draft meeting, membership special

titan
02-06-2012, 07:23 PM
The Denver Broncos Quarterback Club, the official booster club for the team, is running a special right now where you get the last meeting of the 2011 season and the entire 2012 season for the 2012 membership price!

Our next meeting is going to be an nfl draft extravaganza!

Our guest speaker for the February 16th meeting will be 102.3 ESPN's NFL Insider Cecil Lammey. The focus for this meeting? The draft and ways the Broncos can improve their team for the 2012 season. Cecil is an NFL draft expert; he has excellent connections within the NFL Scouting community and he will be sharing what he has learned from attending the Shrine game, the Senior Bowl, and the NFLPA college all star games in January.

Cecil hosts a weekly radio show on Denver's Sports Station, 102.3 ESPN, and he also is a featured columnist at www.footballguys.com.

Membership is $40 for an individual or family. Each meeting, open to QB Club members only, is an additional $20 per person which covers your meal, tax, and tip. Our meetings are at Red and Jerrys in Englewood - doors open at 5:30 pm, buffet at 6:30 pm, and program starts at 7:30 pm.

I think the Bronco QB Club is one of the best kept secrets for Bronco fans in the Denver area. This past season we had player guests (such as Matt Prater the day after he kicked the tying and winning field goal against the Bears, and his special teams mate Britton Colquitt), Denver area media covering the team (such as Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post who shared her experiences covering the team and Tim Tebow in Florida), and past Bronco greats (Haven Moses and Tyrone Braxton were guest speakers this season).

For more information or to join visit:

http://www.denverbroncosqbclub.com/

Click on "Contact Us"

oubronco
02-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Sounds cool i'd do it if I lived in Denver

Broncos4Life
02-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Wish I lived in the Denver area. I'd be there as well.

Hey Titan. Give us the scoop after you get back, if you don't mind. Would love to hear Cecil's take on the draft and what would be available to us at #25.

Bronco Yoda
02-06-2012, 10:51 PM
wish I lived in Denver

titan
02-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Wish I lived in the Denver area. I'd be there as well.

Hey Titan. Give us the scoop after you get back, if you don't mind. Would love to hear Cecil's take on the draft and what would be available to us at #25.

I will - I usually post a summary of the bronco qb club meetings I attend here. I missed a few meetings this year due to conflicts (the Lindsey Jones meeting was one - she spent 2 hours talking to the group).

The Matt Prater meeting the day after the Chicago game was one of the best I've attended in the 10 years I've been in the club. At every meeting the speaker opens it up to questions, so you have a chance to ask questions like a reporter would. Over the years I've asked questions at qb club meetings to Prater, Mike Shanahan, Floyd Little, and others - pretty cool!

If anyone from the Mane attends the 2/16 meeting say hello! I'll probably be introduced as the newest qb club board member. - Tim

CEH
02-07-2012, 06:56 AM
The Denver Broncos Quarterback Club, the official booster club for the team, is running a special right now where you get the last meeting of the 2011 season and the entire 2012 season for the 2012 membership price!

Our next meeting is going to be an nfl draft extravaganza!

Our guest speaker for the February 16th meeting will be 102.3 ESPN's NFL Insider Cecil Lammey. The focus for this meeting? The draft and ways the Broncos can improve their team for the 2012 season. Cecil is an NFL draft expert; he has excellent connections within the NFL Scouting community and he will be sharing what he has learned from attending the Shrine game, the Senior Bowl, and the NFLPA college all star games in January.

Cecil hosts a weekly radio show on Denver's Sports Station, 102.3 ESPN, and he also is a featured columnist at www.footballguys.com.

Membership is $40 for an individual or family. Each meeting, open to QB Club members only, is an additional $20 per person which covers your meal, tax, and tip. Our meetings are at Red and Jerrys in Englewood - doors open at 5:30 pm, buffet at 6:30 pm, and program starts at 7:30 pm.

I think the Bronco QB Club is one of the best kept secrets for Bronco fans in the Denver area. This past season we had player guests (such as Matt Prater the day after he kicked the tying and winning field goal against the Bears, and his special teams mate Britton Colquitt), Denver area media covering the team (such as Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post who shared her experiences covering the team and Tim Tebow in Florida), and past Bronco greats (Haven Moses and Tyrone Braxton were guest speakers this season).

For more information or to join visit:

http://www.denverbroncosqbclub.com/

Click on "Contact Us"

Thanks I may sign up as a family and take my son. Is there an age limit as he is only 8 but knows alot already about the NFL

hades
02-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks I may sign up as a family and take my son. Is there an age limit as he is only 8 but knows alot already about the NFL

There shouldn't be an age limit, McDaniels was a head coach for cryin' out loud!

That One Guy
02-07-2012, 10:15 AM
If you want members, get Josina to speak. Everyone's dying to know what she has to say.

titan
02-07-2012, 10:25 AM

Definitely you can take your son to the meetings. I took my sons when they were about that age.

titan
02-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Just to add:

Call 303-948-2363 for reservations or for more information about the QB Club meeting by 2/14

R8R H8R
02-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Just to add:

Call 303-948-2363 for reservations or for more information about the QB Club meeting by 2/14

Titan-

Thanks for the heads-up. For the benefit of us out-of-towners, any chance of getting a link to a recording of each meeting, or better yet, maybe posting a podcast here on the Mane?

Chris
02-10-2012, 01:57 PM
You should consider an online version (stream + ability to send in questions), ideally for a slightly reduced price. There are a lot of us that would do this that don't live in Denver.

titan
02-10-2012, 07:54 PM
A live online stream for a reduced price is an interesting thought - I will bring up the idea to the qb club board.

Bronco Yoda
02-10-2012, 08:04 PM
I would pay to become a member if only to be able to see a podcast of this and maybe have the chance to join in.

UberBroncoMan
02-11-2012, 01:12 AM
If you want members, get Josina to speak. Everyone's dying to know what she has to say.

Someone really needs to make a parody twitter of her. A twin sister or something named Josiniqua.