PDA

View Full Version : Okay, now I feel bad.

Killericon
02-06-2012, 08:27 AM
After the last play of the game:

http://i.minus.com/ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Karmic Retribution. No Sympathy needed.

:thumbsup:

Gort
02-06-2012, 08:31 AM

because this season was dedicated to his late wife? ???

Killericon
02-06-2012, 08:32 AM
because this season was dedicated to his late wife? ???

Well that, certainly, but also it's just hard to watch. I hate the Pats and Belicheck, but Kraft is a fantastic owner.

go_broncos
02-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Well that, certainly, but also it's just hard to watch. I hate the Pats and Belicheck, but Kraft is a fantastic owner.

Remember..this Guy - Josh Mcdaniels whenever you feel bad about Pats.

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 08:35 AM
spygate: the pats' videotaping scandal

the rule they broke

From the NFL's Constitution & Bylaws (article 9): "Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game."

the penalty

Belichick was fined $500,000 - the maximum allowed by NFL rules - and the Patriots penalized $250,000, plus the loss of their first-round draft pick.

The Players

Roger Goodell

The NFL commissioner handed down the ruling and ordered a total of six tapes destroyed. He said that further sanctions could be handed out should new information come to light.

I could bore you will more facts about the cheatriots but here's the link..

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/spygate/

If he is such a great owner why didn't he fire Belicheat?

Beantown Bronco
02-06-2012, 08:39 AM

Not only that, but the day the penalties were announced, he actually gave Bill a $500K bonus to essentially negate his personal fine. I'm still amazed that the league allowed that. Couldn't have made them too happy though.

He knew all along what was going on and never stopped it. In fact, he rewarded it. The ends justified the means for him.

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Not only that, but the day the penalties were announced, he actually gave Bill a $500K bonus to essentially negate his personal fine. I'm still amazed that the league allowed that. Couldn't have made them too happy though.

He knew all along what was going on and never stopped it. In fact, he rewarded it. The ends justified the means for him.

Turd_Ferguson
02-06-2012, 09:05 AM

http://i.minus.com/ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

Pretty sad. His wife passing, team loses... Rough indeed! Despite people whining about him not firing one of if not the best coach in the NFL for cheating, I like that he stood behind his man. I have heard lots of former coaches and players say this stuff happens a lot. Why do you think the coaches cover their mouths if they aren't worried about spies?? Kraft by all reports was a major part of the lockout being ended too. Good loyal owner that stands behind his employees even when its not popular.

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Good loyal owner that stands behind his employees even when its not popular.

So you are saying that Bob Kraft endorses and promotes cheating in the NFL?

Gotcha!

Chris
02-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Pretty sad. His wife passing, team loses... Rough indeed! Despite people whining about him not firing one of if not the best coach in the NFL for cheating, I like that he stood behind his man. I have heard lots of former coaches and players say this stuff happens a lot. Why do you think the coaches cover their mouths if they aren't worried about spies?? Kraft by all reports was a major part of the lockout being ended too. Good loyal owner that stands behind his employees even when its not popular.

He's a nice man apparently. A friend of mine is the maitre'd (however you spell that) at a restaurant in West Palm he and his wife would frequent.

Personally I thank him for his singles. I hate his team.

Kaylore
02-06-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm sure he's disappointed. He has won three before and is doing very well for himself. I'm sure he'll be ok.

Pick Six
02-06-2012, 09:14 AM
The only person with whom you should feel bad is the guy Darth Sidious cut, just before the Super Bowl...

Turd_Ferguson
02-06-2012, 09:33 AM
So you are saying that Bob Kraft endorses and promotes cheating in the NFL?

Gotcha!

So when the Texas Rangers didn't fire their manager for doing cocaine, they promote drug use in MLB?

Chris
02-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I like him less now that there's a shot of him with Limbaugh

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/rush-limbaugh-picking-nose.jpg

Heyneck
02-06-2012, 09:45 AM
I like him less now that there's a shot of him with Limbaugh

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/rush-limbaugh-picking-nose.jpg

^ dude looks like a lady....

orinjkrush
02-06-2012, 09:46 AM
n 2005, a minor international incident was caused when it was reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin had inadvertently taken one of Kraft's three Super Bowl rings. Kraft quickly cleared up the misunderstanding, stating that he had given Putin the ring out of "respect and admiration" he had for Putin and the Russian people.[6] (Wikipedia)

wonder what that's about?

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2012, 09:47 AM
So when the Texas Rangers didn't fire their manager for doing cocaine, they promote drug use in MLB?

I also laugh at the idea of firing Belichick. But that analogy makes no sense. There's a difference between making some questionable off-field life decisions and being caught cheating at your job.

The Joker
02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Putin completely pwned Kraft apparently. Putin asked for the ring, Kraft assumed he just wanted to look at it so he gave it to him. Putin thanked him profusely for it and walked off with the ring, knowing Kraft wouldn't dare demand it back.

Putin is nails.

DenverDynamite
02-06-2012, 09:57 AM
I reserve my sympathies for people who have real problems. Like my dear friend who lost his job the other day. Not a billionaire who didn't win yet another trophy.

Pony Boy
02-06-2012, 10:10 AM
I will drop a sympathy card in the mail to him and one to ClamChowdah at the same time .......

BABronco
02-06-2012, 10:13 AM
I kinda feel bad for one of my hs football teammates Markell Carter. I didn't notice this till yesterday when everyone on my facebook was talking about how they all knew someone in the superbowl. Had to check the roster and was surprised. http://www.patriots.com/team/roster/Markell-Carter/d7964db5-dfc8-4994-8265-e4dd8c831e27

Still though. **** the pats and Brady

Edit: Don't think Carter was on the active roster though.

Willynowei
02-06-2012, 10:19 AM

Because he's a great owner that stands behind his man. He's not going to call a HOF coach "coach for life," for example, and then fire him in a fit of drunken rage on the tail end of a rebuilding year.

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Because he's a great owner that stands behind his man. He's not going to call a HOF coach "coach for life," for example, and then fire him in a fit of drunken rage on the tail end of a rebuilding year.

As stated earlier: he knowingly condones cheating.

Brillant!

That One Guy
02-06-2012, 10:28 AM
He shoulda let the Broncos play on Sunday night...

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Rush Limbaugh Bob Kraft Steven Tyler = Evil Cabal

Willynowei
02-06-2012, 10:34 AM
As stated earlier: he knowingly condones cheating.

Brillant!

Who the **** cares. Denver was accused of circumventing the cap, and I sure hope that when the team can get any edge to win, they take it, fair or not.

BroncoBen
02-06-2012, 10:35 AM

Drunken rage ?? really ??

I thought it was because Shanny didn't want to fire his Buddy/Defensive Coordinator (Bob Slowik) when Bowlen said he thought a change needed to be made at DC.

But if this the case about the drinking I really hope Pay Bowlen is getting some professional help.

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Who the **** cares. Denver was accused of circumventing the cap, and I sure hope that when the team can get any edge to win, they take it, fair or not.

Were the Denver Broncos ever penalized by the NFL for their actions?

spygate: the pats' videotaping scandal

the rule they broke

From the NFL's Constitution & Bylaws (article 9): "Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game."

the penalty

Belichick was fined $500,000 - the maximum allowed by NFL rules - and the Patriots penalized $250,000, plus the loss of their first-round draft pick.

The Players

Roger Goodell

The NFL commissioner handed down the ruling and ordered a total of six tapes destroyed. He said that further sanctions could be handed out should new information come to light.

I could bore you will more facts about the cheatriots but here's the link..

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/spygate/

I'll wait for you to find tangible evidence to support your claims.

:wave:

Willynowei
02-06-2012, 10:45 AM
I'll wait for you to find tangible evidence to support your claims.

My claim that Denver was accused of circumventing the cap?

Can you read?

Bronco Rob
02-06-2012, 10:54 AM
My claim that Denver was accused of circumventing the cap?

Can you read?

So how are accusations more damning evidence than actual ones?

I gave you a chance troll but you just bought a one way ticket on the USS Failboat.

cutthemdown
02-06-2012, 10:59 AM

Why because he lobbies the comish, schedule makers, to help pats as much as possible....Or just because why? He's no better or worst then any other owner just lucky to have drafted Brady and got Billy Boy to be his coach.

Willynowei
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
So how are accusations more damning evidence than actual ones?

I gave you a chance troll but you just bought a one way ticket on the USS Failboat.

I did not say one accusation was more damning than another, another failure of reading comprehension on your part.