PDA

View Full Version : Gisele calls out Pats receivers.

Smilin Assassin
02-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Fans can be heard yelling "Eli rules!" and "Eli owns your husband" as she made her way through Lucas Oil Stadium following the Patriots' 21-17 defeat, the second time Giants quarterback Eli Manning has bettered three-time winner Brady on the Super Bowl stage.

The comments riled Gisele, judging by video obtained by online gossip site The Insider, with the model making it quite clear to those around her who she thought was to blame for Brady's failure to land the win.

"You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-wife-rips-new-england-patriots-receivers-super-bowl-xlvi-020612

Spider
02-06-2012, 07:49 AM
heard on the news she was in meltdown mode with a fan .......Guess she went apeshiat...

Smilin Assassin
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tIkIjI6r6i0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tIkIjI6r6i0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

55CrushEm
Fans can be heard yelling "Eli rules!" and "Eli owns your husband" as she made her way through Lucas Oil Stadium following the Patriots' 21-17 defeat, the second time Giants quarterback Eli Manning has bettered three-time winner Brady on the Super Bowl stage.

The comments riled Gisele, judging by video obtained by online gossip site The Insider, with the model making it quite clear to those around her who she thought was to blame for Brady's failure to land the win.

"You [need] to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she is heard saying. "My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-wife-rips-new-england-patriots-receivers-super-bowl-xlvi-020612

Yeah....Gisele should have stayed home.....that's a pretty embarassing comment for her to make.

WolfpackGuy
"My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

She's obviously never listened to a television broadcast of a Pats game.

Beantown Bronco
02-06-2012, 07:52 AM
You've got to cut her some slack. This is the first game she's ever seen in person.

bronco militia
02-06-2012, 07:53 AM
would not bang

Gort
02-06-2012, 07:53 AM

ruh roh.

any chance she might have been a kicker?

:yayaya:

bendog
02-06-2012, 07:56 AM
would not bang

It'd be amusing to listen to her yell as SSJ did her Greek.

Kaylore
02-06-2012, 08:00 AM
You've got to cut her some slack. This is the first game she's ever seen in person.

Lol. I thought Brady had several passes that were behind his receivers in crunch time there.

Smiling Assassin27
02-06-2012, 08:01 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bZr0_ic1304" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Agamemnon
02-06-2012, 08:01 AM
And it just keeps getting better and better. Hilarious!

bendog
02-06-2012, 08:02 AM
I believe the term is "short arming them."

55CrushEm
02-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Lol. I thought Brady had several passes that were behind his receivers in crunch time there.

Oh NO! Not according to local sports radio. On the pass that was clearly behind Branch.....they said Branch was supposed to sit on the route and not continue running.

::)

Brady makes no mistakes. Didn't you know that?

Meck77
02-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Poor thing. Maybe one of her 9 chefs will make her some clam chowdah for lunch.

Kid A
02-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Yeah....Gisele should have stayed home.....that's a pretty embarassing comment for her to make.

Considering the amount of time she spends in the spotlight, it is strange she'd slip up like that in public.

But...I'm probably more willing to cut her some slack over this and the whole "pray for Tom" email thing than some have. I mean, yeah I enjoy the Patriot schadenfreude as much as anyone, but no matter how famous the relationship is, he is her husband. Like, it wouldn't be weird for the wife of anyone here to 1) ask for friends and family to pray for their husband before an important meeting/interview or 2) get angry or defensive when someone mocks him after a major career disappointment.

Again, as long time celebrities they should handle the situation better and calling out the WRs isn't good, but people are people, and your instincts naturally will be to come to the defense of loved ones.

Kid A
02-06-2012, 08:10 AM

Very true. Aside from the drives right before and right after halftime, Brady wasn't all that good in either of the last couple games. Pats as a whole finish the year 1-3 against teams above .500

Gort
02-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Poor thing. Maybe one of her 9 chefs will make her some clam chowdah for lunch.

yesterday is what happens when "feeling entitled to something" clashes with the reality of having to earn it first.

the OWS kiddies/commies could learn a bit from yesterday.

bowtown
02-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Considering the amount of time she spends in the spotlight, it is strange she'd slip up like that in public.

But...I'm probably more willing to cut her some slack over this and the whole "pray for Tom" email thing than some have. I mean, yeah I enjoy the Patriot schadenfreude as much as anyone, but no matter how famous the relationship is, he is her husband. Like, it wouldn't be weird for the wife of anyone here to 1) ask for friends and family to pray for their husband before an important meeting/interview or 2) get angry or defensive when someone mocks him after a major career disappointment.

Again, as long time celebrities they should handle the situation better and calling out the WRs isn't good, but people are people, and your instincts naturally will be to come to the defense of loved ones.

Kid A trying to keep the miniscule sliver of hope alive.

So you're saying there's a chance...

Powderaddict
02-06-2012, 08:13 AM
The real winner in all this is Tebow.

Since dropped passes and throwing behind the receivers is now back to no longer being the QB's fault and all.

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2012, 08:14 AM

I agree with that all in spirit. But she must not have traveled to many games with Tom if this caught her by surprise. Especially with NY Fans.

Agamemnon
02-06-2012, 08:16 AM

Since dropped passes and throwing behind the receivers is now back to no longer being the QB's fault and all.

Hilarious!

Kid A
02-06-2012, 08:20 AM

Haha. "Hey Gisele, you know who's never lost a Super Bowl? This guy."

hades
02-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I dunno, Tom had several chances to catch his own passes as they were batted back in his face! Hilarious!

SonOfLe-loLang
02-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Thats all kinda funny. Its tough being rich and beautiful, leave em alone.

Miss I.
02-06-2012, 10:03 AM
whatever, she was upset. People say stupid stuff when defending someone they love. I would be more irked if Brady threw his receivers under the bus...although at least that's a target he might've made.....;D

BroncoBen
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Well she got the 'ire' up last week with football fans when she was talking about praying for her Husband to win.. not praying for the Pats to win.. but her husband.

Miss I.
02-06-2012, 10:10 AM
People overanalyze that email and supposedly it was a private email leaked, though to be honest I don't believe that story. She is not an American Football fan, she is just a wife who loves her husband and says stuff or emails stuff accordingly. She has no reason to be loyal to the Pats per se, she probably didn't even watch the NFL until she dated him. Probably thought football involved kicking a round ball around a field with 11 people per team with both offensive and defensive players for both teams on the field at all times. Eh, she goofed up and now the internet has something else to mock aside from Madonna's Performance Malfunction.

cutthemdown
02-06-2012, 10:58 AM
whatever, she was upset. People say stupid stuff when defending someone they love. I would be more irked if Brady threw his receivers under the bus...although at least that's a target he might've made.....;D

Just shows they are perfect for each other. They both feel entitled and whine and moan when they don't get their way. They both are spoiled little brats and I think its funny that pats players will have to deal with it.

Also i find it funny you take the man to task, but give the women a free ride because she was emotional and defending her love. Give me a break she only loves him because he's a famous qb. When supermodels start marry a normal joe give me a call. I will go look for one! Its more like the loss screwed up all her plans for a big party, where she could be center of attention because of her man.

Hell Brady keeps losing Superbowls she might as well go marry Jim Kelly.

Tombstone RJ
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM

Hilarious!

Miss I.
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM
I would take him to task because he's on the ****ing team and to throw teammates under the bus makes him a ****ing douchebag and a ****ty leader and a ****ty teammate in general and what he says does impact his team.

She is a ****ing model who is paid to be pretty. Neither do I expect her to know what the hell she's talking about with regards to football or give a ****. If I want to know her opinion on hair product or make up or flattering clothes or how to seduce and NFL QB I will ask her. It's not because she's a chick, it's because it's not her job to be anything but his wife and a pretty supermodel. Those are the things she needs to address. If she says stupid **** about the Patriots who ****ing cares? If Tom Brady does, hell yes that dumbass needs to be taken to task. Just like Peyton should not have publicly berated his teammates in the past nor should have Frowncannon. The thoughts may very well be true, but you keep that **** in the family and as the team leader your words are taken seriously so saying the right thing is important.

A damned supermodel who is upset for her husband is not worth talking about and yet here we are giving her way more credance then she deserves.

Tombstone RJ
02-06-2012, 11:12 AM
I would take him to task because he's on the ****ing team and to throw teammates under the bus makes him a ****ing douchebag and a ****ty leader and a ****ty teammate in general and what he says does impact his team.

She is a ****ing model who is paid to be pretty. Neither do I expect her to know what the hell she's talking about with regards to football or give a ****. If I want to know her opinion on hair product or make up or flattering clothes or how to seduce and NFL QB I will ask her. It's not because she's a chick, it's because it's not her job to be anything but his wife and a pretty supermodel. Those are the things she needs to address. If she says stupid **** about the Patriots who ****ing cares? If Tom Brady does, hell yes that dumbass needs to be taken to task. Just like Peyton should not have publicly berated his teammates in the past nor should have Frowncannon. The thoughts may very well be true, but you keep that **** in the family and as the team leader your words are taken seriously so saying the right thing is important.

A damned supermodel who is upset for her husband is not worth talking about and yet here we are giving her way more credance then she deserves.

I think the point is that she should know better, that is all Miss I. Sure, she's probably not a big football fan and all but she should have a plan in place if the pats lose and know how to properly address the situation. I think most people are just kind of like "wow, she's acting like a child, instead of someone who knows how to handle the media/attention hype."

cutthemdown
02-06-2012, 11:13 AM
It is a topic because I know friendships, bands, businesses that have broken up because of disputes started by what girlfriends and wives say. Hey Gesielle, stop being a YOKO ONO and just do what you do best. Look pretty.

Gort
02-06-2012, 11:17 AM

potty mouth.

Miss I.
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Except in keeping this topic live it does two things, like a spoilt child she is getting attention she does not deserve and two its a distraction from the very fact that her husband and the Patriots as a team did not in fact play well. Now, it's become Giselle is a bad person because she said this. It's an interesting PR move I suppose, let's keep the public distracted with non-issues and forget the fact that Tom over threw or under threw receivers or the Pats Defense is not the defense that helped build a dynasty. Instead lets' cave to a pretty girl throwing a tantrum and be sure to give her even more publicity she just so desperately needs, poor thing.

ColoradoDarin
02-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Pats haven't won a Superbowl since Brady and Gisele got together. It's like The Natural when Roy Hobbs was with Memo Paris...

Willynowei
02-06-2012, 12:21 PM
I wish i had a billionaire super model girlfriend that publicly made a fool out of herself to defend me like that. I have trouble finding much less accomplished women who are willing to do the same as it is.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Stick to getting your picture took.

Bronco Yoda
02-06-2012, 12:29 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHmvkRoEowc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bendog
02-06-2012, 12:40 PM
I wish i had a billionaire super model girlfriend that publicly made a fool out of herself to defend me like that. I have trouble finding much less accomplished women who are willing to do the same as it is.

She's a freaking BRAZILLIAN! The ones that play that crazy ass no defense soccer.

SonOfLe-loLang
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM

haha or one period

cutthemdown
02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Geiselle is ruining the Patriots, they can't win with her. :)

Jetmeck
02-06-2012, 02:05 PM

GOD doesn't miss wide open receivers.....you have to be wrong.

You guys have told me over and over it was Teebs fault the ball was not EXACTLY so whats the deal ?

Jetmeck
02-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Stick to getting your picture took.

Well what do you expect when MOST super models open their mouth ..................for speaking anyway bad things usually happen.......................................HA

Mogulseeker
02-06-2012, 02:13 PM

The Welker throw was a bad throw where Welker had to reposition himself. Welker got in good position and dropped it. He probably should have caught it, but just putting himself in the position was a feat. It wasn't one of Brady's best throws.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-06-2012, 02:46 PM

no sorry not when Tebow does it.
the rule which btw is called the Tom Brady rule
Tom Brady cant do no wrong
which also says any sacks on Brady is roughing the passer

too bad those refs didn't see it of course . im shure they will be fired today after the real nfl comish calls up the guy pretending to be one

jhns
02-06-2012, 02:51 PM
She cab call out my reveivers anytime!

broncswin
02-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Thats all kinda funny. Its tough being rich and beautiful, leave em alone.

Tell me about it...shiat gets old :pimp:

MagicHef
02-06-2012, 03:46 PM
She cab call out my reveivers anytime!

Hilarious!

You might want to calm down just a little before posting.

Garcia Bronco
02-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Well what do you expect when MOST super models open their mouth ..................for speaking anyway bad things usually happen.......................................HA

Actually she makes most her money as a business owner. Now, she's not curing cancer with her businesses; She does that with her charity work, but she's positioned herself well in the Brasil retail market.

Lycan
02-06-2012, 03:53 PM
I didn't know she was Brazilian. Quick, someone find me a picture of her from the back.

For, uh, verification purposes.

Mogulseeker
02-06-2012, 04:14 PM
I didn't know she was Brazilian. Quick, someone find me a picture of her from the back.

For, uh, verification purposes.

Not the back... but I've always laughed at this photo of her.

NSWF:

http://dev.guyhepner.com/images/get/509x397/1081/david-lachapelle-star-system-gisele-the-face.jpg

oubronco
02-06-2012, 04:42 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lKe2XK1kSnY/TDUsFJ9v1MI/AAAAAAAACAY/hl9EdTpIQ9w/s1600/gisele-bundchen.jpghttp://static.igossip.com/photos/FredSmithson_Art_92936_Gisele_And_Bundchen_And_2.j pg

barryr
02-06-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm sure that one pass Welker will tell you he should have had it since he probably thinks any pass he can get his hands on he should catch, but it was thrown behind him she he was running and had to twist his body to catch it. Not an easy catch especially when not on the sideline so a possible hit from a safety is possible too at the time. Besides, until Brady has as many drops as Tebow got this year, I feel little sympathy.

Vegas_Bronco
02-06-2012, 05:00 PM
I think Brady sucked azz last night...who throws a pick when you're in the superbowl? The Patriots all cried last night because they couldn't score the entire 2nd half...they sucked.

lonestar
02-06-2012, 05:09 PM
wow kind of have to wonder just how many of the responders to this have never returned comments to rude bastards yelling at you..

I subscribe that if a pass hits the receivers hands regardless of in what position the rest of the body is in..they should catch it..

Now I realize most folks in DEN are jealous of the Pats and Brady, but I for one admire what they have done there..

We could have had those same things but our HC/GM/VPFO clearly is not as good as the ones in NE were..

We OWNED the football world during our superblow years but then got sloppy..

We did loads of things right with being ahead of the curve with picking up UFAs but once the rest of the league figured out what we did our decline started and continued till John was Hired..

then Robert Kraft took over the mantle of having the best organization..

lonestar
02-06-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm sure that one pass Welker will tell you he should have had it since he probably thinks any pass he can get his hands on he should catch, but it was thrown behind him she he was running and had to twist his body to catch it. Not an easy catch especially when not on the sideline so a possible hit from a safety is possible too at the time. Besides, until Brady has as many drops as Tebow got this year, I feel little sympathy.

Over all your were correct.

Jay3
02-06-2012, 05:32 PM
I dunno, Tom had several chances to catch his own passes as they were batted back in his face! Hilarious!

This post should not have been overlooked, because it is full of win.

TonyR
02-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Mrs. Brady? She might have a harder time shaking this one. I lived in the Boston area for the first 13 years of my life. I went to college 45 minutes from Boston. I spent the first 10 years after college living in Boston. It's hard to overstate how provincial Massachusetts is. There's an "Us Against Them" mentality that's just part of the DNA. You grow up there, you live a full life there, you die there. That's how it's supposed to play out. There's been a local undercurrent for the past few years that Brady thinks he's too good for Boston (because he moved to New York, then California), that he cares too much about being a celebrity, that Gisele made him soft, that he's not really "one of us." So when you combine Gisele's Super Bowl week performance with everything else, take a guess what they'll be talking about on local sports radio this month.

Is any of this fair? Of course not. Tom Brady is one of the greatest Boston athletes of all time. But when that Gisele-fueled backlash kicks into fifth gear locally (and it's already started), for the first time in Brady's career, he might have to win back Boston fans. (Or, at least some of them.) I don't remember that happening to Larry Bird. Or Bobby Orr. Or Bill Russell. Of all the strange things to come out of Super Bowl XLVI, that has to lead the list. How is that a silver lining? Because you always want your best guys to stay hungry. This will keep Brady hungry. Or so I keep telling myself.http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7547184/searching-silver-linings-indianapolis