PDA

View Full Version : I sure hope Tebow is

Spider
02-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Watching Eli Manning and how it is done ........... Friggin QB clinic

Gort
02-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I sure hope Spider is watching Jenna Jameson and how it is done ........... Friggin truckstop gloryhole clinic

go_broncos
02-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Watching Eli Manning and how it is done ........... Friggin QB clinic

Hilarious!

I will take Tebow over manning..

Missouribronc
02-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Hilarious!

Really?

You ARE joking, right?

go_broncos
02-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Really?

You ARE joking, right?

Well..Mr.Spider keeps creating threads about Tebow whenever any QB plays well.

Missouribronc
02-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Well..Mr.Spider keeps creating threads about Tebow whenever any QB plays well.

Ah, guess I should come around a little more often.

You were joking, though, right?

Spider
02-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Hilarious!

was you dropped as a kid ?
I sure hope Spider is watching Jenna Jameson and how it is done ........... Friggin truckstop gloryhole clinic how many times do I have to tell you to stop waiting around truckstop restrooms hoping i will show up ? I have old you several times via PM it isnt healthy for you .......ask a woman for some action you freak

Spider
02-05-2012, 05:34 PM

No he wasnt and no dont ........

go_broncos
02-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Does it matter..?

go_broncos
02-05-2012, 05:39 PM
was you dropped as a kid ?
how many times do I have to tell you to stop waiting around truckstop restrooms hoping i will show up ? I have old you several times via PM it isnt healthy for you .......ask a woman for some action you freak

Thank you..one more thing..I will take Tebow over Elway..

Spider
02-05-2012, 05:44 PM

yep without a doubt you was dropped on your head ....... probably cracked as bad as your ass is

go_broncos
02-05-2012, 05:47 PM
yep without a doubt you was dropped on your head ....... probably cracked as bad as your ass is

:yayaya:

theAPAOps5
02-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah and focusing on footwork and decision making.

Spider
02-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Yeah and focusing on footwork and decision making.

;D I am one of the Haters that thinks Tebow can improve his game ......

Jay3
02-05-2012, 06:45 PM
And Tebow continues to be the yardstick by which all quarterbacks are measured.

Gort
02-05-2012, 06:55 PM
And Tebow continues to be the yardstick by which all quarterbacks are measured.

no, but he's also not deserving of all the hate and vitriol thrown his way here by a handful of supposed Broncos fans.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1CWdPXn4xqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spider
02-05-2012, 07:01 PM
no, but he's also not deserving of all the hate and vitriol thrown his way here by a handful of supposed Broncos fans.

apology accepted , i will forgive you this time ........... Just dont let it happen again

Lycan
02-05-2012, 07:02 PM
I just hope he was not watching Madonna.

He makes enough strange movements with his arms as it is.

Gort
02-05-2012, 07:03 PM
apology accepted , i will forgive you this time ........... Just dont let it happen again

don't you have a trailer full of sheep you should be keeping warm, or something...

Spider
02-05-2012, 07:08 PM
don't you have a trailer full of sheep you should be keeping warm, or something...
I got that covered and you know who says thanks for last night .......

DenverBrit
02-05-2012, 07:12 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1CWdPXn4xqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Same goes for the irrational adoration from the FL and holier-than-thou contingent.

He's an excellent athlete who's learning how to be an NFL QB and has a lot to learn before anyone knows if he's going to be the QBOTF.

Is that 'hatred' and 'vitriol', or is that the consensus?

Gort
02-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Same goes for the irrational adoration from the FL and holier-than-thou contingent.

He's an excellent athlete who's learning how to be an NFL QB and has a lot to learn before anyone knows if he's going to be the QBOTF.

Is that 'hatred' and 'vitriol', or is that the consensus?

bolded is what i agree with.

the hatred and vitriol is from the opposite extreme of the FL contingent. for every MacGruder, there's a TGN. for every Broncbow, there's an Idiot Arachnid.

the one difference is that when the FL people root for Tebow, by definition they are also rooting for the Broncos. the other extreme is actually hoping for Broncos losses so that they can then say, "see i told you" about Tebow, so i'd have to say i prefer the irrational adoration, all things considered.

DenverBrit
02-05-2012, 07:58 PM
bolded is what i agree with.

the hatred and vitriol is from the opposite extreme of the FL contingent. for every MacGruder, there's a TGN. for every Broncbow, there's an Idiot Arachnid.

the one difference is that when the FL people root for Tebow, by definition they are also rooting for the Broncos. the other extreme is actually hoping for Broncos losses so that they can then say, "see i told you" about Tebow, so i'd have to say i prefer the irrational adoration, all things considered.

Like all 'extremes,' I prefer neither. :flower:

gunns
02-05-2012, 08:29 PM

If you were trying to clarify yourself as an idiot, you're too late. If you ever learn anything about the game of football THEN we will be shocked

Archer81
02-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Well this thread is going places.

:Broncos:

KO5K
02-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Tim Tebow
@TimTebow

Motivation:

http://p.twimg.com/Ak8GTpUCAAIuOtT.jpg

20 minutes ago via Camera on iOSGood enough for you?

theAPAOps5
02-05-2012, 08:39 PM

Wow you are a dip****

troya900
02-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Good enough for you?

No whats he doin on twitter!! Mechanics!!! /spider

DenverBrit
02-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Well this thread is going places.

:Broncos:

http://images49.fotki.com/v1555/photos/1/1396159/6896765/hell-vi.jpg

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:37 AM
http://images49.fotki.com/v1555/photos/1/1396159/6896765/hell-vi.jpg

LOL it is a steep price for saying Tebow needs improvement ........ Beginning to think Jesus has mechanics issue also

bendog
02-06-2012, 09:04 AM
To all the Tebowites, I will give each of you a pass on tewbowiste posts becase of this thread. lol

broncswin
02-06-2012, 09:09 AM
LOL it is a steep price for saying Tebow needs improvement ........ Beginning to think Jesus has mechanics issue also

Whoa...now were getting in to Tgn territory ..:nutkick

Paladin
02-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Hilarious!

you nuts
Hilarious!

Spider
02-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Whoa...now were getting in to Tgn territory ..:nutkick

Let me guess you would take Tebow over Peyton or Elway also .......:nutkick

Miss I.
02-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Let me guess you would take Tebow over Peyton or Elway also .......:nutkick

Take them in what sense? ;D and how many times? :curtsey:

oubronco
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id=twttrHubFrame tabIndex=0 src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
The Tebow "Believer" -

I've actually had this conversation with drunk Tebow fans outside of Denver several different times, it goes something like this:
(Drunk guy sees my Broncos hat from across the bar and stumbles over)

Drunk Guy - "Hey man... Broncos... TEBOW!!"
Me - "Yep... good game right?"
Drunk Guy - "Are you... (hiccup)... Are you a believer?"
Me - "A believer in what?"
Drunk Guy - "A believer in Tebow dude"
Me - "Well... I'm a Broncos fan so..."
Drunk Guy - "It's a simple question bro!! Are you a Tebow believer? OR are you a hater?"
Me - "Why do I have to be one or the other? Are you a even Broncos fan?"
Drunk Guy - "Nope. I'm a Tebow fan. That's right, I drink and smoke drugs but I'm a christian! And I believe in TEBOW!!"
Me - "What does the drugs thing have to do with Tebow?"
Drunk Guy - "Because I'm a believer!! TEBOW!!"

Then this guy has to get a cab home because he has a breathalyzer in his car and is to drunk to get it started.

http://t.co/Frh4Pe8s

Spider
02-06-2012, 12:47 PM
<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id=twttrHubFrame tabIndex=0 src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
The Tebow "Believer" -

I've actually had this conversation with drunk Tebow fans outside of Denver several different times, it goes something like this:
(Drunk guy sees my Broncos hat from across the bar and stumbles over)

Drunk Guy - "Hey man... Broncos... TEBOW!!"
Me - "Yep... good game right?"
Drunk Guy - "Are you... (hiccup)... Are you a believer?"
Me - "A believer in what?"
Drunk Guy - "A believer in Tebow dude"
Me - "Well... I'm a Broncos fan so..."
Drunk Guy - "It's a simple question bro!! Are you a Tebow believer? OR are you a hater?"
Me - "Why do I have to be one or the other? Are you a even Broncos fan?"
Drunk Guy - "Nope. I'm a Tebow fan. That's right, I drink and smoke drugs but I'm a christian! And I believe in TEBOW!!"
Me - "What does the drugs thing have to do with Tebow?"
Drunk Guy - "Because I'm a believer!! TEBOW!!"

Then this guy has to get a cab home because he has a breathalyzer in his car and is to drunk to get it started.

http://t.co/Frh4Pe8s
Hilarious! I would have back handed him after the believer or hater part ..............Just like the S.O.B. in Belle Fourche sat down to watch the Broncos play the Jets a few years back , Ordered some food and some idiot local there thought I wanted to hear his opinion bout my Broncos , Make a long story short , he came back into the cafe with a fold up cane .I laughed so hard , told him shove that cane up your ass and we will have stupid on a stick ........

go_broncos
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Wow you are a dip****

Keep laughing..Tebow will win more superbowls for Denver than Elway.

Kaylore
02-06-2012, 03:12 PM

Let's start with getting to one.

OBF1
02-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Let's start with getting to one.

Took Elway what..... 15 seasons to win his first SB, Looks like Tebow has 13 more years then.

Missouribronc
02-06-2012, 09:00 PM

Wow.

Just wow.