PDA

View Full Version : livesports.tv, 15 similar sites seized

Rolandftw
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/sports-piracy-websites-seized-pre-super-bowl-181636534--nfl.html

ColoradoDarin
02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
CRAP. There goes my stream sites. Gonna have to find another one (hopefully hosted outside the US) for next year.

Jesterhole
02-03-2012, 08:22 PM
I would be happy to pay to just stream NFL games online. Wish there were an option for that, have no need or wish to get Direct TV.

loborugger
02-03-2012, 08:26 PM
I would be happy to pay to just stream NFL games online. Wish there were an option for that, have no need or wish to get Direct TV.

Hence why its not available.

Rolandftw
02-03-2012, 11:28 PM
They just changed the .tv extension to an .eu extension. It'll be interesting to see where this ends up exactly.

http://torrentfreak.com/seized-sports-streaming-site-makes-a-blazing-comeback-120203/

Doggcow
02-04-2012, 12:24 AM
All it will really end up doing is increasing bar's revenue I think.

I'm not going to shovel out $50 a game. Plus I have Comcast and redzone KILLS Sunday Ticket and it's only $8 a month. (Speaking of which, I need to cancel that bonus sports package I have for it)

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 12:41 AM

Like my Dish network. No sunday ticket and its overpriced. How many games do they advertise each sunday. How many dvrs would you need to see them all. Offer up certain teams or even just like AFC WEST games and amny would jump on it. NFL wants to be stupid like this **** "em. The streaming sites will just keep one step ahead.

Doggcow
02-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Like my Dish network. No sunday ticket and its overpriced. How many games do they advertise each sunday. How many dvrs would you need to see them all. Offer up certain teams or even just like AFC WEST games and amny would jump on it. NFL wants to be stupid like this **** "em. The streaming sites will just keep one step ahead.

You guys need redzone. Seriously. It's God's gift to football (after Tebow of course). I seriously feel like I saw just about every important play/call/whatever from every game every week, and I don't ever have to change the channel.

houghtam
02-04-2012, 08:30 AM
You guys need redzone. Seriously. It's God's gift to football (after Tebow of course). I seriously feel like I saw just about every important play/call/whatever from every game every week, and I don't ever have to change the channel.

Redzone would be great if I actually got Broncos games I could watch in full. But since I don't, I'd rather rely on a stream when they're not televised. I don't want to pay to watch just some of the game.

ColoradoDarin
02-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Redzone would be great if I actually got Broncos games I could watch in full. But since I don't, I'd rather rely on a stream when they're not televised. I don't want to pay to watch just some of the game.

This. When I had Sunday Ticket I would watch RZ when the Broncos were not on (aka mostly the early games)

g00fyfoot
02-04-2012, 10:57 AM
The 2 sites I normally use to stream sports are still up. Might just be a matter of time, though.

Jason7730
02-04-2012, 11:24 AM
This. When I had Sunday Ticket I would watch RZ when the Broncos were not on (aka mostly the early games)

Exactly. Red zone is great, but I have to watch all of the Bronco games.