PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Venders Trained by TSA to Spot Terrorists

Pony Boy
02-03-2012, 11:14 AM
TSA Trains Super Bowl Hot Dog Sellers To Spot Terrorists

Warning ….. If you drive a van to the super bowl or wear a hoodie you may be taken down by the hot dog vender.

The TSA is training thousands of fast food sellers and other vendors to spot terrorists under the “First Observer” program.

“TSA said over 8,000 stadium vendors, parking lot attendants, shuttle bus drivers, and other transportation professionals received the agency’s First Observer training for detecting and assessing indicators and planning tactics of potential terrorist activities,” reports Government Security News.

The TSA yesterday denied a report out of WPRI that full body scanners would be used on fans entering the stadium, but reiterated that they would be in use at the nearby airport and also made reference to other “security issues” being coordinated with stadium venue security and local law enforcement.

Fans attending the game will be subject to a full body pat down and have been warned that most items being brought into the Lucas Oil Stadium will be confiscated.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-trains-super-bowl-hot-dog-sellers-to-spot-terrorists/

Broncoman13
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I have to multi-task, why can't Joe Peanut Vendor???

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:19 AM
TSA Trains Super Bowl Hot Dog Sellers To Spot Terrorists

Warning ….. If you drive a van to the super bowl or wear a hoodie you may be taken down by the hot dog vender.

The TSA is training thousands of fast food sellers and other vendors to spot terrorists under the “First Observer” program.

“TSA said over 8,000 stadium vendors, parking lot attendants, shuttle bus drivers, and other transportation professionals received the agency’s First Observer training for detecting and assessing indicators and planning tactics of potential terrorist activities,” reports Government Security News.

The TSA yesterday denied a report out of WPRI that full body scanners would be used on fans entering the stadium, but reiterated that they would be in use at the nearby airport and also made reference to other “security issues” being coordinated with stadium venue security and local law enforcement.

Fans attending the game will be subject to a full body pat down and have been warned that most items being brought into the Lucas Oil Stadium will be confiscated.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-trains-super-bowl-hot-dog-sellers-to-spot-terrorists/

I went through this , every one should ......

Miss I.
02-03-2012, 11:20 AM
"or wear a hoodie you may be taken down by the hot dog vendor"

Dude, Belicheck and McD are going to get taken down by the wiener man. Tee hee....

Archer81
02-03-2012, 11:25 AM
I feel safer already.

:Broncos:

Kaylore
02-03-2012, 11:28 AM
"....Would you like some cotton candy?"

http://www.wallpapergate.com/phpthumb/cache/241/1024x768Jack_Bauer_3.jpg

Pony Boy
02-03-2012, 11:34 AM

Goobzilla
02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
$2500+ to be treated like a POS by some minimum wage yellow windbreaker wearing drone at the gate. No thanks.

houghtam
02-03-2012, 12:31 PM
I have to multi-task, why can't Joe Peanut Vendor???

As someone who's sold beer for the Reds, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Tigers, Browns, Indians and White Sox (not to mention 4 minor league baseball teams and at the Kentucky Derby), this is a dumb idea.

I had neither the training nor the job description to spot terrorists, and a little class conducted by the TSA won't change that. I agree with Goob. Either hire more security, or forget about it. Giving food/beer vendors the added responsibility of trying to spot suspicious people while doing your job won't actually affect anything, and will more than likely just piss more people off.

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 12:36 PM
As someone who's sold beer for the Reds, Bengals, Rams, Colts, Tigers, Browns, Indians and White Sox (not to mention 4 minor league baseball teams and at the Kentucky Derby), this is a dumb idea.

I had neither the training nor the job description to spot terrorists, and a little class conducted by the TSA won't change that. I agree with Goob. Either hire more security, or forget about it. Giving food/beer vendors the added responsibility of trying to spot suspicious people while doing your job won't actually affect anything, and will more than likely just piss more people off.
Completely agree. More likely to end with some overzealous wiener peddler getting into it with a foreign dignitary.

Leave security to actual professionals.

ColoradoDarin
02-03-2012, 12:40 PM
IIRC the TSA hasn't caught any terrorists, sooooo just a waste of money then.