PDA

View Full Version : CAM NEWTON

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:05 PM
LMAO really thats it ? everyone knows you can run 2 accounts ....

that is not a name change. am I getting stuck on the actual English language with you again?

its a puppet account. If you think OABB created a puppet account a year ago than that is fine with me. You have been wrong about everything and are now just a troll so I doubt anyone believes it anyways.

not that I care. Jake is good people. ask around.

errand
02-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?

We have answered your questions...have given you our reasoning. You don't like the answers....that's your problem not ours.

so answer this one..if Tebow has made all those plays from the pocket and passing the ball you said he made...why does Elway ALWAYS say he wants a guy that can make plays from the pocket?

errand
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
that is not a name change. am I getting stuck on the actual English language with you again?

its a puppet account. If you think OABB created a puppet account a year ago than that is fine with me. You have been wrong about everything and are now just a troll so I doubt anyone believes it anyways.

Yeah right...whatever dude. but take heart, you wouldn't be the first douchebag that did it....

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
We have answered your questions...have given you our reasoning. You don't like the answers....that's your problem not ours.

You have NEVER once answered any of those questions.

Link you answering ANY of them ONE time.

so answer this one..if Tebow has made all those plays from the pocket and passing the ball you said he made...why does Elway ALWAYS say he wants a guy that can make plays from the pocket?

Holy crap this is what you base your opinion off of?

Why not base it off this douche bag?

John Elway on Tim Tebow: 'He's done a tremendous job'

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/john-elway-on-broncos-qb-tim-tebow-hes-done-a-tremendous-job/1

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:10 PM
From the same article, idiot:

"I see development in this guy," said NFL Network analyst Steve Mariucci. "He's throwing the ball from the pocket better. And, you know what? This guy is gonna be a better quarterback next year and, look out, because he's a keeper."

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:11 PM
You're the most classless person on here...first you get banned, then you create a new screen name to come in here and defend your moronic takes like "Yes, i agree with that dumbass OABB too..."

so explain this one to me then, with all your infinite wisdom...

Why, if Tebow made so many plays throwing the ball and from the pocket mind you....does Elway always say he's looking for a guy that could make plays from the pocket?

Now I don't expect anyone to take what i think as the end all of QB knowledge like you think you and your clown posse are.

But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?

Is he too a hater?

Is he a moron?

Does he not know anything about playing the QB position or what the coaching staff says they need in order for them to run a pro offense vs an above average college one?

What credentials do you have that we should take what you claim as gospel?

yes I was banned as OABB! I then travelled back in time a year to create a puppet account! I am really you from the future. I got tired of Tebow winning that.I became a reasonable poster and came back in time to kick my own loser ass.

dont believe me? my penis is 2" and I jerk off to orton photos.

dont freak out as it will create a disruption in the space time continium.

Spider
02-03-2012, 09:11 PM

If that is your story then stick with it

errand
02-03-2012, 09:12 PM
GOOD QUESTION BRO

"Joe Montana says don't change Tim Tebow's throwing motion"

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/08/joe-montana-tim-tebow-throwing-motion/1

Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:13 PM

because he wanted Tebow to get better in the pocket?

errand
yes I was banned as OABB! I then travelled back in time a year to create a puppet account! I am really you from the future. I got tired of Tebow winning that.I became a reasonable poster and came back in time to kick my own loser ass.

dont believe me? my penis is 2" and I jerk off to orton photos.

dont freak out as it will create a disruption in the space time continium.

Regardless dude...you're a douchebag...and everyone on here knows it...just like everyone knows Tim's got work to do

Butterscotch Stallion
If that is your story then stick with it

deal.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."

:spit:

Omfggggggggggggggggg

...Are you kidding me?

That's to play backup you buffoon! Ya know, since Tim is the only QB under contract as we head into the off-season. A BIG ATHLETE WHO CAN THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET... who does that sound like?

Gasp... like they're trying to find another Tebow to fit a system that's going to be customized around Tebow!

Seriously, you might even be dumber than Spider and oubronco!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:16 PM
The main question is why do you feel Tim Tebow will struggle long term and not be a long term answer at the QB position?

I thought the question was more complicated.

Throwing motion: His throwing motion is too long. (Yes, that's a legitimate concern)

Footwork: He steps too far to the outside and opens his shoulder too much, leading to inaccurate throws, mostly to the right, because he's overcompensating for his overstep to the left. My mechanical understanding is mostly coming from baseball, but it's generally the same. He opens up on one side, tends to throw it wide on the left and then overcompensates for it on the left which means short and middle passes tend to go wide left and wide right.

Indecisiveness: He has to learn to throw into windows and has to trust his pre snap reads. That's an important aspect. This concerns all three of the stated problems. To throw quick passes it requires trusting your pre snap read, good footwork, anticipation and good footwork. Tebow has, thus far, lacked all four of those things when throwing short passes.

Elite passers win in this league. He has to become one.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Regardless dude...you're a douchebag...and everyone on here knows it...just like everyone knows Tim's got work to do

Tim has work to do? thats unusual for a raw qb with 16 starts. he must be a bust.

cool! now Im like you and not reasonable! it feels so good!

errand
02-03-2012, 09:17 PM
because he wanted Tebow to get better in the pocket?

Oh...but according to your nuthugging clown buddy Reverend, Tebow already does that....

Face it...Elway's not married to your hero...and he's gonna get HIS guy...not someone left over from a previous regime. He wants a guy that doesn't need to be taught how to do it, and certainly not one that hasn't proven he can do it after 4 years in college and two in the NFL

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:18 PM

Throwing motion: His throwing motion is too long. (Yes, that's a legitimate concern)

Footwork: He steps too far to the outside and opens his shoulder too much, leading to inaccurate throws, mostly to the right, because he's overcompensating for his overstep to the left. My mechanical understanding is mostly coming from baseball, but it's generally the same. He opens up on one side, tends to throw it wide on the left and then overcompensates for it on the left which means short and middle passes tend to go wide left and wide right.

Indecisiveness: He has to learn to throw into windows and has to trust his pre snap reads. That's an important aspect. This concerns all three of the stated problems. To throw quick passes it requires trusting your pre snap read, good footwork, anticipation and good footwork. Tebow has, thus far, lacked all four of those things when throwing short passes.

do you think it can not be improved with coaching and hard work?

TheReverend

You actually didn't answer the question... I agree with every single one of those (outside of throwing motion. that's really not a concern). Here's where it gets fun:

Do you feel that these are issues he won't correct and state why.

errand
Tim has work to do? thats unusual for a raw qb with 16 starts. he must be a bust.

cool! now Im like you and not reasonable! it feels so good!

show me where I said he was a bust douche?

Never said he can't do it...just wondering if he can do it. But that equals hatred in your warped mind

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh...but according to your nuthugging clown buddy Reverend, Tebow already does that....

Face it...Elway's not married to your hero...and he's gonna get HIS guy...not someone left over from a previous regime. He wants a guy that doesn't need to be taught how to do it, and certainly not one that hasn't proven he can do it after 4 years in college and two in the NFL

I think if you fags read thereverend and myself you might not get your ass handed to you every day. Tevow is a good passer. better than you fags will admit.

therev and I know this and prove it daily. does he need to work at getting better?

yeah, no ****. all young guys do.

you fags just treat him different than every other young qb ever whixh is why you are haters. IM sorry you are too stupid to see it.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:22 PM
You actually didn't answer the question... I agree with every single one of those (outside of throwing motion. that's really not a concern). Here's where it gets fun:

This is where we run into problems.

If I don't state that they are correctable or that he can overcome them, you pounce with delusional vigor.

Those are the reasons I don't think he can succeed as a passer. You think he can overcome them, I don't.

That's it. Neither of us know otherwise.

errand
02-03-2012, 09:22 PM

He answered your question..again you don't like the answer. which is why you posed the other question.

Well, he hasn't yet..after 2 years of NFL training, not to mention the off season prior to the draft where he worked on it to improve his draft stock.

His work ethic says he can, hard to believe he wouldn't put in the hours needed...but the body of work so far makes one wonder if it is something he can correct....

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:23 PM

Never said he can't do it...just wondering if he can do it. But that equals hatred in your warped mind

Oh gtfo...

Did you or did you not claim your daughter is a better passer?

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:24 PM

If I don't state that they are correctable or that he can overcome them, you pounce with delusional vigor.

Those are the reasons I don't think he can succeed as a passer. You think he can overcome them, I don't.

Once again... State why.

Not exactly a staggering request, is it? I mean, I've absolutely stated why he can. I don't see what's so hard about defending and supporting your pov.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:25 PM

no. the constant hating is indeed, hating. many have doubts and dont get labelled. you have to be a class A dumbass to earn that distinction. I wonder why you have that rep from most people here? hmmmmm.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM

if you claim something and then finish it with "that's just how I feel" you are either a scorned women or a lame poster. you havent been jumped on in this thread. just answer. therev is pretty straight foward and reasonable when you man up.

he just hates people who dont back uo accusations. pretty fair imho.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Once again... State why.

Not exactly a staggering request, is it? I mean, I've absolutely stated why he can. I don't see what's so hard about defending and supporting your pov.

Because his shortcoming are too much to overcome.

You want him to overcome his shortcomings, so clearly no answer will satisfy you.

errand
02-03-2012, 09:29 PM
I think if you fags read thereverend and myself you might not get your ass handed to you every day. Tevow is a good passer. better than you fags will admit.

therev and I know this and prove it daily. does he need to work at getting better?

yeah, no ****. all young guys do.

you fags just treat him different than every other young qb ever whixh is why you are haters. IM sorry you are too stupid to see it.

Reading you praise the virtues of Tebow is hardly enlightening....your boy struggles to complete passes that many lesser talents can complete...hopefully he will correct his issues in that area.

and we don't treat him differently, we do however call you out when you say stupid **** like Manning wouldn't improve this team, or that Tebow is a good passer. And if he was a good passer, why would we need him to improve his passing then? ...i don't care about other young QB's on other teams...If Cam Newton sucks if andy Dalton sucks...what do i care...they don't play for my team. Tebow on the other hand does. so he's under our microscope...just like every other Broncos QB before him was....even Elway, until he proved he was potentially headed to hall of fame in his third year

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Oh gtfo...

to be fair that is how most nfl scouts judge young qb's that have mechanical issues. Its in the scouts handbook.

I know it sounds like douchey hate...but its just objective football analysis.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:31 PM
if you claim something and then finish it with "that's just how I feel" you are either a scorned women or a lame poster. you havent been jumped on in this thread. just answer. therev is pretty straight foward and reasonable when you man up.

he just hates people who dont back uo accusations. pretty fair imho.

Why WILL he overcome his problems. Not, now can he? How WILL he?

I backed my accusations accordingly. I stated why I don't think he will be a good quarterback. You don't like the answer, so like a three year old you continue to ask "why?" "why?"

Why? Because I don't think he can overcome those problems.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:31 PM

Here it is lmfao

Are you serious?

$20 mil for a QB of Manning's ability if healthy is peanuts for a potential Lombardi. the Colt's paid him that much and he didn't play a down at all...and everyone saw how much he means to the success of the Colt's by garnering MVP support despite missing the entire year

We got to AFC divisional round with a QB that throws a football worse than my daughter can....how far do you think we'd have gone had we a franchise type of QB like Manning?

Face it...you're not keen to signing Manning not because it's costly...but cuz it'd mean your hero wouldn't be starting.

Credibility = 0

errand
02-03-2012, 09:32 PM
no. the constant hating is indeed, hating. many have doubts and dont get labelled. you have to be a class A dumbass to earn that distinction. I wonder why you have that rep from most people here? hmmmmm.

the only people who think I hate Tebow is his nuthugging legionnaires...most reasonably sane people who have watched the games see the same QB I've seen struggle to throw the ball with even moderately tolerable results

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Reading you praise the virtues of Tebow is hardly enlightening....your boy struggles to complete passes that many lesser talents can complete...hopefully he will correct his issues in that area.

and we don't treat him differently, we do however call you out when you say stupid **** like Manning wouldn't improve this team, or that Tebow is a good passer. And if he was a good passer, why would we need him to improve his passing then? ...i don't care about other young QB's on other teams...If Cam Newton sucks if andy Dalton sucks...what do i care...they don't play for my team. Tebow on the other hand does. so he's under our microscope...just like every other Broncos QB before him was....even Elway, until he proved he was potentially headed to hall of fame in his third year

again. I win. I never said manning wouldnt improve this team fag. I said he would be crippled behind walton.

how many times have I proven you wrong now? jeez. can someone challenge me at least!?!?

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Because his shortcoming are too much to overcome.

You want him to overcome his shortcomings, so clearly no answer will satisfy you.

How in the hell is footwork and decision making improvement from a guy with 16 starts with a notoriously amazing work ethic "too much to overcome"?

Seriously... not "no answer will satisfy me", just try ANY ANSWER.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
the only people who think I hate Tebow is his nuthugging legionnaires...most reasonably sane people who have watched the games see the same QB I've seen struggle to throw the ball with even moderately tolerable results

Sure

Are you serious?

$20 mil for a QB of Manning's ability if healthy is peanuts for a potential Lombardi. the Colt's paid him that much and he didn't play a down at all...and everyone saw how much he means to the success of the Colt's by garnering MVP support despite missing the entire year

We got to AFC divisional round with a QB that throws a football worse than my daughter can....how far do you think we'd have gone had we a franchise type of QB like Manning?

Face it...you're not keen to signing Manning not because it's costly...but cuz it'd mean your hero wouldn't be starting.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Here it is lmfao

Credibility = 0

pwned. he wont see it though. which makes it even more fun.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:36 PM
How in the hell is footwork and decision making improvement from a guy with 16 starts with a notoriously amazing work ethic "too much to overcome"?

Why will he improve to be an elite passer? How do you KNOW?

errand
02-03-2012, 09:36 PM
:spit:

Omfggggggggggggggggg

...Are you kidding me?

That's to play backup you buffoon! Ya know, since Tim is the only QB under contract as we head into the off-season. A BIG ATHLETE WHO CAN THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET... who does that sound like?

Gasp... like they're trying to find another Tebow to fit a system that's going to be customized around Tebow!

Seriously, you might even be dumber than Spider and oubronco!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Well it doesn't sound like Tebow...other than he's a big guy...problem is he can't throw the ball from the pocket very well....which is why elway said he's looking for one that can. Key word dude..."looking"...not "we already have"

BTW Weber is signed to a futures contract douche...meaning he too will be in camp as well next season.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Why WILL he overcome his problems. Not, now can he? How WILL he?

I backed my accusations accordingly. I stated why I don't think he will be a good quarterback. You don't like the answer, so like a three year old you continue to ask "why?" "why?"

Why? Because I don't think he can overcome those problems.

I dont like your answer because it isnt one.

I would love you to answer actually.

you are literally replying with "because thats how I feel.". thats how women and children argue. Take your time and give a reasoned response with descriptions and explanations or just go away.

you cant claim something without backing it up. otherwise you get called a hater. because that IS hating.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Because you don't like the answer to a question, doesn't make the answer wrong.

Tebowites need to learn this.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:39 PM
I dont like your answer because it isnt one.

I would love you to anwer actually.

you are literally replying with "because thats how I feel.". thats how women and children argue. Take your time ans give a reasoned response with descriptions.ans explanations or just go away.

you cant claim something without backing it up. we have a term for that. hater.

How do you KNOW that he will improve?

errand
02-03-2012, 09:41 PM

how about he hasn't done it yet...not in the time leading up to 2010 NFL draft...not in two seasons of NFL training. i mean didn't already have that great work ethic prior to leaving UF

He's worked on it going on damn near 2 years dude.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:43 PM

I dont. I have no idea. I think he will because he is open to coaching and is a hard.worker. That is the most important thing to improving, hard work. do you think.babies.come out of the womb with perfect mechanics?

no. these things are taught. and if the student works hard he should improve.

also, he made many great throws last season that.were nfl caliber and I am not a fag who.blinds myself to them. so its reasonable to.think he will.

if he doesnt I will gladly support moving on. but in 16 games and raw he has done a tremendous job. to not admit that is hate.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Why will he improve to be an elite passer? How do you KNOW?

I cover most of it ITT:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3480552#post3480552

But let's go over the cliffs of it:

1. He's NEVER had a full off-season

2. Now he'll not only have that full off-season, but he'll be getting the first team reps

3. His closest physical parallel and former HoF'er: Elway himself has pledged to be working with him (for details there are several articles. More importantly ones where Elway debunks your throwing motion criticism and says they'll be working on footwork to develop the consistency he needs)

4. He'll finally have a real system. Not to criticize what they developed for him on the fly... but it was on the fly. Now they'll have a foundation to build off of and the mental game can be formed instead of a primary focus on athletic reaction.

5. One of, if not THE, best work ethics in the business.

6. It's already shown MASSIVE improvement. Reference an ESPN special in December where they highlighted his footwork improvements. Reference every quote from Elway to Mariucci to Brady and Belichick and the Pat's QB coach, etc

So in summary:

He's already shown huge improvement. Now we get the opportunity to develop and see a lot more of it.

See how that works? A well thought out and reasoned answer to your question! You guys should try it sometime!

Spider
02-03-2012, 09:44 PM

;D I have to agree with OABB ( man I fell stupid now ) think Tebow can change , he needs to stop doing the Talk show circuit and start retraining himself , He has been able to get by with marginal skills in College , but he is going to have to work double time on his footwork first and foremost , Do you remember Arturo Gatti ? the boxer ? well he went from Brawler to boxer and revived his career , if he can learn to switch styles , Tebow can learn the proper foot work ...Just a matter of dedication

errand
02-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh gtfo...

She definitely can complete the 15 yard out more consistently while waiting on Tebow to "revolutionalize" the QB position

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I cover most of it ITT:

2. Now he'll not only have that full off-season, but he'll be getting the first team reps

3. His closest physical parallel and former HoF'er: Elway himself has pledged to be working with him (for details there are several articles. More importantly ones where Elway debunks your throwing motion criticism and says they'll be working on footwork to develop the consistency he needs)

4. He'll finally have a real system. Not to criticize what they developed for him on the fly... but it was on the fly. Now they'll have a foundation to build off of and the mental game can be formed instead of a primary focus on athletic reaction.

6. It's already shown MASSIVE improvement. Reference an ESPN special in December where they highlighted his footwork improvements. Reference every quote from Elway to Mariucci to Brady and Belichick and the Pat's QB coach, etc

So in summary:

He's already shown huge improvement. Now we get the opportunity to develop and see a lot more of it.

See how that works? A well thought out and reasoned answer to your question! You guys should try it sometime!

You didn't answer my question. I want to know why he will overcome his problems and how you KNOW that he will do this?

You've only given me your opinions and that he's "shown huge improvement" but you have given us little evidence to show us that he WILL improve enough to be elite.

TheReverend
how about he hasn't done it yet...not in the time leading up to 2010 NFL draft...not in two seasons of NFL training. i mean didn't already have that great work ethic prior to leaving UF

...yes he has.

Why aren't you highlighting the GAPING holes in Bradford's game and saying he'll never make it?

Or Scam Newton?

Or Blaine Gabbert?

Or Christian Ponder?

etc

Na, THOSE guys can develop their issues, huh? It's the harder worker that "can't".

Tool-bag.

TheReverend
You didn't answer my question. I want to know why he will overcome his problems and how you KNOW that he will do this?

You've only given me your opinions and that he's "shown huge improvement" but you have given us little evidence to show us that he WILL improve enough to be elite.

Un****ing believable.

Avoid any football discussion and run and hide with the rest then b****.

You've now earned this lack of respect.

Spider

seriously I think he thought his skills in college would get him through , Hopefully he has watched film , seen how bad he preforms , and dedicates the offseason to getting better , That means working with elway , going to a QB camp , and hours of retraining his feet

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:47 PM
;D I have to agree with OABB ( man I fell stupid now ) think Tebow can change , he needs to stop doing the Talk show circuit and start retraining himself , He has been able to get by with marginal skills in College , but he is going to have to work double time on his footwork first and foremost , Do you remember Arturo Gatti ? the boxer ? well he went from Brawler to boxer and revived his career , if he can learn to switch styles , Tebow can learn the proper foot work ...Just a matter of dedication

manny pacquiou too. actually all fine tuned athletes work. I dont know why people think skill is innate. glad you stopped trolling and decided to be spider again. OABB is.probably lurking and very proud of me for saving you right now.

Spider
02-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Un****ing believable.

Avoid any football discussion and run and hide with the rest then b****.

You've now earned this lack of respect.

LOL he biatch slaps the taste out of your mouth and you hide behind bullshiat ...... Same ole Rev

Spider
02-03-2012, 09:48 PM
manny pacquiou too. actually all fine tuned athletes work. I dont know why people think skill is innate. glad you stopped trolling and decided to be spider again. OABB is.probably lurking and very proud of me for saving you right now.

you are still an Idiot

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:49 PM
LOL he biatch slaps the taste out of your mouth and you hide behind bullshiat ...... Same ole Rev

He didn't answer my question. I want to know why he WILL improve. Not speculation.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:49 PM

lol. he never answered the rev...come on!

both therev and I answered him as a sign of respect. we didnt jump on him. we gave him rope.

he never answered. thats how I feel is not an answer.

jesus christ!

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:51 PM
He didn't answer my question. I want to know why he WILL improve. Not speculation.

One last time you ****ing ****:

Why do you THINK HE WONT IMPROVE IN THOSE AREAS?

I answered mine... just because you dont know the sport either doesnt mean you need to hide like a bitch (aka errand and TonyR)

Butterscotch Stallion

wow.

stunned at this.

you are a weakling. have some balls.

Missouribronc

both therev and I answered gom as a sign of respect. we didnt jump on him. we gave him rope.

he never answered. thats hiw I feel is not an answer.

jesus christ!

OK, I'm giving you this chance.

How do you KNOW Tebow will, improve? Tell me why he WILL improve? I don't want speculation. I want assurance.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:53 PM

How do you KNOW Tebow will, improve? Tell me why he WILL improve? I don't want speculation. I want assurance.

Man up douche:

I cover most of it ITT:

So in summary:

Respond like a big boy.

Butterscotch Stallion

am I in a nightmare?

Missouribronc
One last time you ****ing ****:

Why do you THINK HE WONT IMPROVE IN THOSE AREAS?

I answered mine... just because you dont know the sport either doesnt mean you need to hide like a b**** (aka errand and TonyR)

Why do you THINK HE WILL IMPROVE IN THOSE AREAS?

You and butterscotch's argument is uniquely absurd.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:54 PM
is anyone seeing this? Am I real. pinch me.

TonyR

Devil's Advocate says...

1. Neither did Cam Newton or any other rookie QB.

2. Fair. But he's been working on his throwing mechanics since before the NFL draft. It's fair to be concerned that he's just not going to suddenly get it.

3. Sounds good. But do we know that Elway is a natural teacher or a coach? Tebow's had some pretty good football people work with him over the last few years, right?

4. Probably the strongest of your points. The trick will be his abilities getting to the point where they can work in the system.

5. I'm sure he has a great work ethic. So does most every top tier player in the NFL. You don't succeed at this level without working your ass off.

6. He's improved. But there was also a video out (which I can't seem to find now) that showed how during games he was reverting back to his bad habits. And for every guy making positive comments there's a guy making not as positive comments. You really can't believe what you hear from either side.

So we're right back where we started. You're optimistic. I'm have a little more doubt.

Missouribronc
Man up douche:

Respond like a big boy.

Man up.

Tell me how you KNOW he will improve?

Respond like a big boy.

Spider

both therev and I answered him as a sign of respect. we didnt jump on him. we gave him rope.

he never answered. thats how I feel is not an answer.

jesus christ!

The hell he didnt .......he owned the rev

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Why do you THINK HE WILL IMPROVE IN THOSE AREAS?

You and butterscotch's argument is uniquely absurd.

I've posted it multiple times. Are you really THIS stupid?

Here it is again:

I cover most of it ITT:

So in summary:

Do the same courtesy I gave you (clearly more than you deserve) and respond to it.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:56 PM
is anyone seeing this? Am I real. pinch me.

I don't want speculation.

I want to KNOW that he will improve. And I want you to tell me exactly how he WILL improve. I want complete assurance. Not opinion, I want facts that will show me that he WILL become elite.

Spider
02-03-2012, 09:57 PM
;D I hope he has the desire to improve , But I dont have any solid proof that he will

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 09:59 PM
The hell he didnt .......he owned the rev

where? he flipped the question as a diversion. how did you fall for that? how old are you?

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 09:59 PM
;D I hope he has the desire to improve , But I dont have any solid proof that he will

I'm exactly the same.

They can't prove it, either.

Its an absurd argument. They want him to succeed, so they can't fathom how he could possibly fail.

It's an illogical argument.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Devil's Advocate says...

1. Neither did Cam Newton or any other rookie QB.

And Tim compares more than favorably to ALL of them.

2. Fair. But he's been working on his throwing mechanics since before the NFL draft. It's fair to be concerned that he's just not going to suddenly get it.

Emphasis was on throwing motion pre-draft to be unveiled at his pro-day. Regardless, watch some UF games and contrast them to the Raiders game and then again to the Pitt playoff game. You'll easily see dramatic AND STEADY improvement.

3. Sounds good. But do we know that Elway is a natural teacher or a coach? Tebow's had some pretty good football people work with him over the last few years, right?

Fortunately he doesn't have to be and we have actual coaches on staff...

4. Probably the strongest of your points. The trick will be his abilities getting to the point where they can work in the system.

You have to show where they haven't... he's done everything. Hell someone earlier claimed he can't throw quick over the middle to which I replied with a vid of his quick post to Demaryius to win OT vs the Steelers.

5. I'm sure he has a great work ethic. So does most every top tier player in the NFL. You don't succeed at this level without working your ass off.

And among these people, Tebow's work ethic stands head and shoulders above.

6. He's improved. But there was also a video out (which I can't seem to find now) that showed how during games he was reverting back to his bad habits. And for every guy making positive comments there's a guy making not as positive comments. You really can't believe what you hear from either side.

Link to vid?

So we're right back where we started. You're optimistic. I'm have a little more doubt.

Was that so ****ing hard to do? Seriously, was it? I actually applaud you for finally stepping up to the plate, vehemently as I disagree at least you had the balls to state your case.

Spider
02-03-2012, 10:01 PM
where? he flipped the question as a diversion. how did you fall for that? how old are you?

LMAO maybe you need to read a tad bit slower , He flat out answered the revs questions , foot work , throwing motion , and the rev responded with well he will have a full season and a better plan on offense , That doesnt have shiat to do with Tebows Mechanics , What he is asking you 2 geniuses is , What steps are being taken to improve Tebows Mechanics ........

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:02 PM

Spider's retarded. Just leave him to his own devices.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 10:04 PM
After 20 minutes of an in-depth and fascinating discussion about the Xs and Os of the Denver Broncos’ offense and Tim Tebow, ESPN analyst and former NFL quarterback Trent Dilfer comes to the conclusion that so many people in the media are having a hard time embracing.

“As analysts, we should all be ripped for how we talk about this guy,” said Dilfer, who spent this week working on an intriguing segment on Tebow with fellow analyst/quarterback Steve Young for the network’s “NFL Countdown” show. “One week he’s great, the next week he’s terrible. The next week he’s great again, then he’s awful. There’s no consistency with how we look at him because it’s so hard to explain, and it goes against everything we’re trained to understand about football.”

Of course, much of that is reflective of how Tebow has actually played. From his first game starting this season at Miami, there are times when Tebow looks awful. Then, he wipes the slate clean with five minutes of brilliance. Last Sunday, Tebow played a brilliant game against Pittsburgh on the heels of atrocious outings against Buffalo and Kansas City.

The result is that if you listen to enough analysts (and writers such as yours truly), it’s sometimes hard to get a feel for where the discussion is going. Can Tebow play long-term? Is he good enough to win now? As Denver gets ready to play Saturday night at New England in the second round of the AFC playoffs, the answers to questions like that are all over the place...
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_tim_tebow_broncos_analysts_patriots_011212

Read this and maybe you'll start to gain a little more perspective on why there are differing opinions on Tebow. Not everybody is going to agree with you. Get over it.

Spider
02-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Spider's retarded. Just leave him to his own devices.

LOL this coming from the same guy that is getting owned over and over , and if Butterscotch was intellectually honest , he would say the same thing

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm exactly the same.

They can't prove it, either.

Its an absurd argument. They want him to succeed, so they can't fathom how he could possibly fail.

It's an illogical argument.

what the **** is going on?

you claimed he wont improve and were asked why. you said because I feel that way...we said we thought he would improve and then ACTUALLY GAVE REASONS YOU HALFWIT!!
this isnt a debate about whether he will improve because no one knows.

its a discussion amongst adults where you are aupposed to support your claim.

didnt anyone learn debate? jesus ****ing christ. you guys are getting killed and you dont even know it. if this were moderatef I would be teabagging you right now.

Spider
02-03-2012, 10:06 PM

you claimed he wont improve and where asked why. you said because I feel that way...we said we thought he would improve and then ACTUALLY GAVE REASONS YOU HALFWIT!!

this isnt a debate about whether he will.improve because.no one knows.
LOL you had better reread the revs post , cause that is what he is claiming

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 10:09 PM

you claimed he wont improve and were asked why. you said because I feel that way...we said we thought he would improve and then ACTUALLY GAVE REASONS YOU HALFWIT!!
this isnt a debate about whether he will improve because no one knows.

its a discussion amongst adults where you are aupposed to support your claim.

didnt anyone learn debate? jesus ****ing christ. you guys are getting killed and you dont even know it. if this were moderatef I would be teabagging you right now.

I supported my claim. You didn't like the answer so you went to personal attacks.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 10:10 PM
LMAO maybe you need to read a tad bit slower , He flat out answered the revs questions , foot work , throwing motion , and the rev responded with well he will have a full season and a better plan on offense , That doesnt have shiat to do with Tebows Mechanics , What he is asking you 2 geniuses is , What steps are being taken to improve Tebows Mechanics ........

he was asked by both of us if he thought tebow would improve and why.

jesus.****ing ****balls. are you really this easily swayed and stupid?

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I supported my claim. You didn't like the answer so you went to personal attacks.

did you post it in invisible font?

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 10:12 PM
LOL you had better reread the revs post , cause that is what he is claiming

um..no it isnt. at all. he never claimed to see the future. he is making a logical assumption and supporting it.

America is doomed.

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM

He won't improve because his footwork, mechanics and willingness to throw into windows isn't enough to overcome to become elite.

Simple.

Straight forward.

Jesus ****ing balls, can you understand it?

Spider
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM

LMAO lost are we ? let me see if I can help , rev posted a question about why People felt justified in doubting Tebow , Missouri Bronc gave a laundry list of why he doubts Tebow , rev fired back of why ( not if or maybe ) Tebow will be better ,then proceeded to do what revs does best hide behind Bullshiat , I understand you taking up for the rev cause if you dont , he will kick out out of the club and frankly you are not strong enough to stand on your own .... So you do what you have to do

Spider
02-03-2012, 10:15 PM
um..no it isnt. at all. he never claimed to see the future. he is making a logical assumption and supporting it.

America is doomed.

no he isnt , not once has he addressed the mechanics issue , Rev should start his post with once upon a time , and they all lived happily ever after ..........Thats how fairy tales go

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 11:27 PM
LMAO lost are we ? let me see if I can help , rev posted a question about why People felt justified in doubting Tebow , Missouri Bronc gave a laundry list of why he doubts Tebow , rev fired back of why ( not if or maybe ) Tebow will be better ,then proceeded to do what revs does best hide behind Bullshiat , I understand you taking up for the rev cause if you dont , he will kick out out of the club and frankly you are not strong enough to stand on your own .... So you do what you have to do

again...for the last time. this isnt a debate about tebows mechanical flaws. its a conversation requiring adults to back up claims.

he didnt. we win.

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 01:22 AM
He won't improve because his footwork, mechanics and willingness to throw into windows isn't enough to overcome to become elite.

Simple.

Straight forward.

Jesus ****ing balls, can you understand it?

Somebody take my light work ! I think this idiot is serious ?

Play2win
02-04-2012, 03:53 AM
:rofl: wait .... Tony R is a retard cause he has doubts about a qb that by your own admission struggled throwing the ball....lmao you turd OABB welcome to reality

Tonyr make interesting argumements that make the orangemane fun... the reverand has been on ignore a week after he joined. A spade is a spade. The wise ones see it a mile away. And don't care what their ignorance does not see...

Play2win
02-04-2012, 03:54 AM
btw- worst poster the mane has ever (not) seen.

Spider
02-04-2012, 07:07 AM
again...for the last time. this isnt a debate about tebows mechanical flaws. its a conversation requiring adults to back up claims.

he didnt. we win.

you sober this morning ?

Spider
02-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Tonyr make interesting argumements that make the orangemane fun... the reverand has been on ignore a week after he joined. A spade is a spade. The wise ones see it a mile away. And don't care what their ignorance does not see...

Tony makes arguments the rev cant handle ..;D

Spider
02-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Somebody take my light work ! I think this idiot is serious ?

errand
02-04-2012, 07:37 AM
...yes he has.

Why aren't you highlighting the GAPING holes in Bradford's game and saying he'll never make it?

Or Scam Newton?

Or Blaine Gabbert?

Or Christian Ponder?

etc

Na, THOSE guys can develop their issues, huh? It's the harder worker that "can't".

Tool-bag.

why would I want young quarterbacks on other teams to improve? unless they wear the broncos uniforms I don't give a crap about them.

you post that stuff like it means ****....it's not a fact, it's an opinion..

Sure Tim has a great work ethic...all that means is he'll work hard at improving, it does not mean he will improve enough. Sure Elway can teach him what he knows....doesn't mean he'll retain whatever knowledge he's given.

Why you think throwing to 1st team WR's in camp will help him improve is beyond me since they're generally the first guys you drive the bus over....it's at the top of your laminated excuse chart.

All kidding aside it is just your OPINION that those scenarios will improve his passing skills.....doesn't make it a FACT.

errand
02-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Man up douche:

Respond like a big boy.

you know for someone who claims to know everything you're pretty f****** stupid...

that list you keep cutting and pasting throughout the thread is just your OPINION on how he could improve, or why he could improve..... once again it is not a FACT that he WILL improve.

and yet you call others posting an opposing OPINION idiots, which is unbelievable since you don't know the difference between a fact and opinion.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 08:00 AM
you sober this morning ?

no. missouribroncs blood had a high BAC and I drank alot of it.

Spider
02-04-2012, 08:04 AM
no. missouribroncs blood had a high BAC and I drank alot of it.

Didnt think so , figured you would be hungover .......:~ohyah!:

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 08:04 AM
you know for someone who claims to know everything you're pretty ******* stupid...

that list you keep cutting and pasting throughout the thread is just your OPINION on how he could improve, or why he could improve..... once again it is not a FACT that he WILL improve.

and yet you call others posting an opposing OPINION idiots, which is unbelievable since you don't know the difference between a fact and opinion.

well to he fair, most people side with a guy that can back up his opinion. the "thats how I feel" crowds usually end up fat cat women.

I hope you and missouri have a nice set of moomoos and grand kids that call because.this world is hard.for pussies who.not only can't explain why they have an opinion but cant see that their opinion is from a bias or butthurt.

I'm truly sorry you haters cant see what is so blatantly obvious. I am hopeful that.I will get to.continue kicking your ass for years though.

it really is fun. I am addicted to owning you.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Didnt think so , figured you would be hungover .......:~ohyah!:

well yeah, your blood is full of uppers and meth. long night.

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 08:14 AM
well to he fair, most people side with a guy that can back up his opinion. the "thats how I feel" crowds usually end up fat cat women.

I hope you and missouri have a nice set of moomoos and grand kids that call because.this world is hard.for pussies who.not only can't explain why they have an opinion but cant see that their opinion is from a bias or butthurt.

I'm truly sorry you haters cant see what is so blatantly obvious. I am hopeful that.I will get to.continue kicking your ass for years though.

I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"

errand
02-04-2012, 08:21 AM

Try this out dumbass........

It is a fact that Tebow has bad footwork, and an elongated throwing motion....

It's a fact that Tebow struggles with his accuracy most of the time, documented by his less than 47% completion.....

It is a fact he's worked on it for damn near two years...

It's a fact that he still has the same problems despite working on them for damn near two years....

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscule grey matter?

Spider
02-04-2012, 08:23 AM
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"

^5

Spider
02-04-2012, 08:26 AM

It's a fact that Tebow struggles with his accuracy most of the time, documented by his less than 47% completion.....

It's a fact that he still has the same problems despite working on them for damn near two years....

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscjle grey matter? one problem is , what tebow does it natural to him , that will be dayum hard to break , cause when the heat is on ,People go with what they know ......
One way would be to shackle his feet to were he cant place his feet that wide apart and have drillls ;D

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 08:36 AM

you listed his flaws and said "he cant overcome them" when asked why he cant, you listed his flaws again.

no one asked for a list, we asked why with coaching and hard work you believe he wouldnt improve. very different than being asked to list his flaws.

quite frankly, you dont even know why you feel this way. its a gut reaction and you cant put it in words. to some people that may be enough.

but here, in a forum, it is expected to not be. if we were having a beer we would probably get along.

but in the frame of a debate, you are roadkill.

therev is not my friend. but he lives for debate. it can be frustrating but he is the one playing by those rules. that is why I like him. he gets the point of it.

most of you run and hide and that is always going to make you lose.

you should try to man up, you may win. I have seen therev admit when he is wrong or someone made a good point.

you are getting schooled and you arwnt smart enough to even know. its sad.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 08:47 AM

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscule grey matter?

two years is not true if you are honest about the lockout.which you have ignored many times. (of course you are objective)

so that cuts your two offseasons to one. the other being his rookie year where he got no time with the ones.

so...he had NOT had a single offseason as the starter. he has a lot of flaws and is not the oasser that other qbs are. he needs nore time than a Newton or Dalton. however. he is not just a passer. he is more dynamic and at this moment is good enough to win in this league(which you have also ignored many times...objective, right?)

so...as a non hater I can see a raw guy who already took us further than two of our last more polished qbs and that excited me to think how good he will be with more work.

that is the logicak stance to a young qb who set records and turned around a team in his first year.

to act as if he cant play while ignoring reality is hating. you supported Orton and you were wrong. that already tore up your sphincter.

now just get over it and stfu.

try to be actually objective now.

Spider
02-04-2012, 08:59 AM
two years is not true if you are honest about the lockout.which you have ignored many times. (of course you are objective)

so that cuts your two offseasons to one. the other being his rookie year where he got no time with the ones.

so...he had NOT had a single offseason as the starter. he has a lot of flaws and is not the oasser that other qbs are. he needs nore time than a Newton or Dalton. however. he is not just a passer. he is more dynamic and at this moment is good enough to win in this league(which you have also ignored many times...objective, right?)

so...as a non hater I can see a raw guy who already took us further than two of our last more polished qbs and that excited me to think how good he will be with more work.

that is the logicak stance to a young qb who set records and turned around a team in his first year.

to act as if he cant play while ignoring reality is hating. you supported Orton and you were wrong. that already tore up your sphincter.

now just get over it and stfu.

try to be actually objective now.

:rofl: you lecturing anyone on being objective , so we had the lockout, where did it say tebow couldnt practice in his back yard ? where did it say tebow couldnt watch tape ?
tebow knows he had these problems , he could have went to a QB camp ...if you are objective like you claim , you will see all you are doing is making excuses .......

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 09:53 AM
you listed his flaws and said "he cant overcome them" when asked why he cant, you listed his flaws again.

no one asked for a list, we asked why with coaching and hard work you believe he wouldnt improve. very different than being asked to list his flaws.

quite frankly, you dont even know why you feel this way. its a gut reaction and you cant put it in words. to some people that may be enough.

but here, in a forum, it is expected to not be. if we were having a beer we would probably get along.

but in the frame of a debate, you are roadkill.

therev is not my friend. but he lives for debate. it can be frustrating but he is the one playing by those rules. that is why I like him. he gets the point of it.

most of you run and hide and that is always going to make you lose.

you should try to man up, you may win. I have seen therev admit when he is wrong or someone made a good point.

you are getting schooled and you arwnt smart enough to even know. its sad.

This is a really simple concept that you apparently cannot grasp. I don't think he can overcome all of his flaws to become a good quarterback in the NFL. You do. It's as simple as that.

And there is no right or wrong on this, because neither of us know if he can do it or not.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 11:59 AM
This is a really simple concept that you apparently cannot grasp. I don't think he can overcome all of his flaws to become a good quarterback in the NFL. You do. It's as simple as that.

And there is no right or wrong on this, because neither of us know if he can do it or not.

this isnt about right are wrong. this is about giving examples. why can you not understand such a basic, simple concept? you arent retarded, right? you can tyoe so Im guessing your brain works.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:01 PM
:rofl: you lecturing anyone on being objective , so we had the lockout, where did it say tebow couldnt practice in his back yard ? where did it say tebow couldnt watch tape ?
tebow knows he had these problems , he could have went to a QB camp ...if you are objective like you claim , you will see all you are doing is making excuses .......

did you spend time with Tebow this offseason? now Im not saying you are wrong...you just claimed.that he didnt and if you were smart like us smart people you would provide examples.

now Ill be nice and allow you time to back this up.

however; if you reply.with a non answer, insult or a vagina deflection like missouri did, I will not only win, but I will call you a fag and dance the jig.

Dedhed
02-04-2012, 12:20 PM

Your opinion was that he can't improve because he can't improve. It was laughably dumb.

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 12:22 PM
this isnt about right are wrong. this is about giving examples. why can you not understand such a basic, simple concept? you arent retarded, right? you can tyoe so Im guessing your brain works.

Examples of what?

Future games where he overcomes his bad mechanics and becomes an accurate NFL passer?

OK, next year, when they play Carolina, he will go 18 of 25 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

There is an example of Tim Tebow succeeding in the future.

Spider
02-04-2012, 12:22 PM
did you spend time with Tebow this offseason? now Im not saying you are wrong...you just claimed.that he didnt and if you were smart like us smart people you would provide examples.

now Ill be nice and allow you time to back this up.

however; if you reply.with a non answer, insult or a vagina deflection like missouri did, I will not only win, but I will call you a fag and dance the jig.

do what ever trips your trigger , You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Your opinion was that he can't improve because he can't improve. It was laughably dumb.

No, it was that he can't improve ENOUGH to become an elite passer.

Dedhed
02-04-2012, 12:40 PM
No, it was that he can't improve ENOUGH to become an elite passer.

He just won the division and beat a team that's won 2 SBs recently as the worst passer in the league. Seems pretty short sighted to think that the only way he can have success in this league is to improve to the point where he's as refined a passer as Tom Brady.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:45 PM
do what ever trips your trigger , You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?

the burden of proof is on you. I made no claim. you said he didnt work haed enough and I would like an example.

I think if the omane had a logic zsar it would be a more stable place. idiots arguing without the basic skill set ruins this place.

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 12:48 PM
He just won the division and beat a team that's won 2 SBs recently as the worst passer in the league. Seems pretty short sighted to think that the only way he can have success in this league is to improve to the point where he's as refined a passer as Tom Brady.

Then I wouldn't get too excited about Denver being a Super Bowl contender with Tebow under center.

I'm truly amazed at the tolerance of ****ty quarterback play just because the name on the back of the jersey is Tebow.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Examples of what?

Future games where he overcomes his bad mechanics and becomes an accurate NFL passer?

OK, next year, when they play Carolina, he will go 18 of 25 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

There is an example of Tim Tebow succeeding in the future.

examples supporting your theory that an athlete cant improve technique with proper training and hard work.

I can provide examples of the oppisite and have. even spider backed me up with a boxing analogy.

you said you dont think he will get better or be good enough and I would like to know why other than "because he wont".

you see...you have to be a big boy now. you can run away if youd like...no one will fault you. losers lose all the time.

Dedhed
02-04-2012, 12:50 PM
You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?

Given Tebow's past I guarantee you we would be hearing about it if he WASN'T working out.

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 12:53 PM
examples supporting your theory that an athlete cant improve technique with proper training and hard work.

I can provide examples of the oppisite and have. even spider backed me up with a boxing analogy.

you said you dont think he will get better or be good enough and I would like to know why other than "because he wont".

you see...you have to be a big boy now. you can run away if youd like...no one will fault you. losers lose all the time.

Because I don't think, after watching him for four years and listening to him say he will improve his mechanics for four years, and then seeing them not change for four years, that they are suddenly going to change.

Because of that I don't think he can become the top passer you need to be, to be an elite quarterback and win Super Bowls.

Spider
the burden of proof is on you. I made no claim. you said he didnt work haed enough and I would like an example.

I think if the omane had a logic zsar it would be a more stable place. idiots arguing without the basic skill set ruins this place.

Lack of media Coverage , His performance on the field ..........

Butterscotch Stallion
Then I wouldn't get too excited about Denver being a Super Bowl contender with Tebow under center.

I'm truly amazed at the tolerance of ****ty quarterback play just because the name on the back of the jersey is Tebow.

I think its amazing how a raw project.turns a losing team into a winner, wins a playoff.gamr in his 16th start and its called "****ty".

this is the perfect example of hatred and why you are a fag. this isnt you saying he needs to improve as I have said, this is you being a fag.

perhaps the most.absurd part of this is people like spider and errand who cant see this very very clear distinction.despite it being copied and pasted and slammed i your ****** mouths.

if you.are gonna be a hater, at least have the balls to stand by it.

you are all not just haters, but cowards who cant even stand up to the least bit of ridicule.

you see....I win. you lose. you can dance and knob.eachother all you want....but facts are facts.

now go away as you have been butterscotched.

Dedhed
02-04-2012, 12:54 PM

I'm pretty amazed at the tolerance of ineffective QB leadership just because of a completion % above 60.

How do you possibly reconcile the fact that Tebow has had more success in Denver than Cutler and Orton combined without admitting he has tools that are as unique as Brady and Rodgers' ability to pass?

Spider
02-04-2012, 12:54 PM

if they did you would have been banned

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:56 PM
if they did you would have been banned

maybe....they would want an even playing field. maybe they would create a winners circle forum for those of us that arent fags.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Because I don't think, after watching him for four years and listening to him say he will improve his mechanics for four years, and then seeing them not change for four years, that they are suddenly going to change.

Because of that I don't think he can become the top passer you need to be, to be an elite quarterback and win Super Bowls.

so you saw no improvement despite Elway and fox stating he clearly did? you are saying your feelings are a better evaluator than his coaches?

Spider
02-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I think its amazing how a raw project.turns a losing team into a winner, wins a playoff.gamr in his 16th start and its called "****ty".

this is the perfect example of hatred and why you are a fag. this isnt you saying he needs to improve as I have said, this is you being a fag.

perhaps the most.absurd part of this is people like spider and errand who cant see this very very clear distinction.despite it being copied and pasted and slammed i your ****** mouths.

if you.are gonna be a hater, at least have the balls to stand by it.

you are all not just haters, but cowards who cant even stand up to the least bit of ridicule.

you see....I win. you lose. you can dance and knob.eachother all you want....but facts are facts.

now go away as you have been butterscotched.

Hilarious! defensing the indefensible..........you are being a complete idiot , you should have done like the rev and tuck tail and ran , First you bafoons ask where is the justification in doubting tebow , you get nailed , then YOU try to say it isnt about Mechanics :rofl: .......
News flash everything is about mechanics when it comes to the QB .....

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Lack of media Coverage , His performance on the field ..........

again...elway and fox claiming he improved doesnt count? disnt you haters jump on broncbow and macgruder for doing just that?

Spider
02-04-2012, 12:58 PM
maybe....they would want an even playing field. maybe they would create a winners circle forum for those of us that arent fags.

Hilarious! you have way to high of an opinion of yourself , thats for sure

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Hilarious! defensing the indefensible..........you are being a complete idiot , you should have done like the rev and tuck tail and ran , First you bafoons ask where is the justification in doubting tebow , you get nailed , then YOU try to say it isnt about Mechanics :rofl: .......

I imagine therev just needed a break from his pwnage. when you clearly win over and over and the idiots.have a dunce.confederacy it can get exhausting.

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:00 PM
again...elway and fox claiming he improved doesnt count? disnt you haters jump on broncbow and macgruder for doing just that?

LOL He improved , then regressed ........... Maybe if you watched a game or 2 sober

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:01 PM
I imagine therev just needed a break from his pwnage. when you clearly win over and over and the idiots.have a dunce.confederacy it can get exhausting.

LMAO , he was biatch slapped just like you have been , if this was a boxing match the ref would have stopped me , errand and Missouri a long time ago

cutthemdown
02-04-2012, 01:01 PM
If Tebow cant get a better short passing game going to add to his deep ball this yr, then he probably won't be making it in the NFL. I doubt he gets that 3rd yr starting unless he really improves a whole lot. That is unless he somehow wins 7 of 8 games all the time lol. But the Broncos, unlike a lot of teams, don't use the short passing on first down to supplant the run game. Hard to say if he could complete more like 55% if he did some of those higher % throws.

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:03 PM
If Tebow cant get a better short passing game going to add to his deep ball this yr, then he probably won't be making it in the NFL. I doubt he gets that 3rd yr starting unless he really improves a whole lot. That is unless he somehow wins 7 of 8 games all the time lol. But the Broncos, unlike a lot of teams, don't use the short passing on first down to supplant the run game. Hard to say if he could complete more like 55% if he did some of those higher % throws.

Well it really isnt the % , but making throws when it counts , I could care less if he completes 1 out of every 5 passes as long as that 1 completion is on 3 rd down , extending the drive ..

Dedhed
02-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Well it really isnt the % , but making throws when it counts , I could care less if he completes 1 out of every 5 passes as long as that 1 completion is on 3 rd down , extending the drive ..

Or like if it was a game winner in OT during the playoffs or something?

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:11 PM
LMAO , he was biatch slapped just like you have been , if this was a boxing match the ref would have stopped me , errand and Missouri a long time ago

is it white line fever that is deluding you? or retardedness?

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:13 PM

If he can do that more then once ..........

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:15 PM
is it white line fever that is deluding you? or retardedness?

Hilarious! this is what you are reduced down to , You know I am right , you are just being an ass for the sake of being an ass ....... you been owned , passed around and owned again ..........

Butterscotch Stallion
LOL He improved , then regressed ........... Maybe if you watched a game or 2 sober

according to them he improved steadily. its hard as a casual fan without access to film and coachs brains to know all of the time. I thought he regressed for 6 bad quarters (2nd half of bills game and a bad kc game) and then progressed against.the steelers only to regress again against NE.

these are typical growing pains for a yoing qb. two steos forward, one step back. I am not going to make a statemebt about it one way or the other because I am not privey to all things at dove valley.

Tebow did very well last year for a young qb. yo see it any other way is.stupid.

Spider

you know like the Bills game , KC game , Patriots game etc .........

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:16 PM
according to them he improved steadily. its hard as a casual fan without access to film and coachs brains to know all of the time. I thought he regressed for 6 bad quarters (2nd half of bills game and a bad kc game) and then progressed against.the steelers only to regress again against NE.

these are typical growing pains for a yoing qb. two steos forward, one step back. I am not going to make a statemebt about it one way or the other because I am not privey to all things at dove valley.

Tebow did very well last year for a young qb. yo see it any other way is.stupid.
Bills saw it , the Chiefs saw it , Patriots saw it twice , The Lions .......

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Hilarious! this is what you are reduced down to , You know I am right , you are just being an ass for the sake of being an ass ....... you been owned , passed around and owned again ..........

I am trying(very seriously) to find a point in this thread where I wasnt right and you were.

please provide an example. because just because "you feel" it happened doesnt mean it did.

I already taught you that in one of my many victories.

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I am trying(very seriously) to find a point in this thread where I wasnt right and you were.

please provide an example. because just because "you feel" it happened doesnt mran ot did.

facts are cool. they show who wins.

LOL again , the whole why do you doubt tebow , and then the mechanics thing ........ :rofl: you teboners dodge an duck and downplay every short coming , move the goal post and pretend you made a point

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Bills saw it , the Chiefs saw it , Patriots saw it twice , The Lions .......

without poor retarded spider sentence fragments and jibberish... please explain what you mean.

you realize every time you spew incoherant ramblings that is a loss, right?

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:20 PM
LOL again , the whole why do you doubt tebow , and then the mechanics thing ........ :rofl: you teboners dodge an duck and downplay every short coming , move the goal post and pretend you made a point

incoherant rambling....

another loss.

just take a breath and try to make sense.

Dedhed
02-04-2012, 01:30 PM
you know like the Bills game , KC game , Patriots game etc .........
Like the Steelers game, the Vikings game, the Raiders game, etc where Tebow delivered in the clutch over and over again. You sound exactly like Hoge;

"Tebow will never be able to do that"

Tebow does exactly that.

"Tebow will never be able to do that twice, three times, eight times."

Tebow does it twice, three times, eight times.

"Tebow will never be able to do that again next year, or long term".

The carrot on a stick game only works for retarded donkeys (and of course OUbronco, Missouri, and Tonyr)

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:33 PM
its quiet in here.....

the haters have been ousted! the mane is fun again!

yay!

Heyneck
02-04-2012, 01:34 PM

Then go tell Phillis to GTFO of the NFL because he throws like a girl, and tell J. Russel to come claim his yellow HoF jacket because looks awesome throwing the pigskin.

Tebow compact the throwing motion (which I doubt he will), but he can improve on the footwork for better accuracy, and the reading (comes with experience) to speed up his decision making.

People saying Tebow can't and wont get better are just fooling themselves. Philip Rivers turned out all right for not having the "proper" mechanics. Steve Young had a HoF career and didn't have "proper" mechanics.

Tebow, and the rest of his rookie class haven't had a full offseason to develop. Think about that. TD, Decker, Beadles, Walton (Though I think we could use an upgrade here), and Syd will have their first OTAs. I am exited for that class because they all have shown glimpses of being players without going through the proper development.

Same reason to think Tebow will improve next season. If he doesn't or regreses then I think we can all agree and start finding our next franchise QB.

This offseason we need to sign a vet QB that can push him for his money and who could also fill that sort of teacher role that Kyle never was. Brunell would be great but he can no longer play.

Just give the kid a shot and don't shred him to pieces before the offseason begins. Things will sort themselves out. If he improves, the FO wil notice it and back team for the season.

But all this talk about trading him, or signing Payton is horse crap. We have bigger holes to fill. Get depth, some key additions, and let the young ones develop.

TonyR
02-04-2012, 01:35 PM
If Tebow cant get a better short passing game going to add to his deep ball this yr, then he probably won't be making it in the NFL.

Agree, and according to something I posted earlier his deep ball isn't really all that good. (see here: http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/the-daily-lard-2-2-12 )

I think that if the Steelers were healthier and didn't have such a stupid defensive gameplan (which Tebow and the Broncos deserve credit for taking advantage of) the Broncos would have lost their final 4 games of the year (NE, Buf, KC, Pit) and the conversations would be a little bit different right now...

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Agree, and according to something I posted earlier his deep ball isn't really all that good. (see here: http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/the-daily-lard-2-2-12 )

I think that if the Steelers were healthier and didn't have such a stupid defensive gameplan (which Tebow and the Broncos deserve credit for taking advantage of) the Broncos would have lost their final 4 games of the year (NE, Buf, KC, Pit) and the conversations would be a little bit different right now...

Sadly, if we won the superbowl the conversations would be the same.

Fags abound.

TonyR
02-04-2012, 01:39 PM
People saying Tebow can't and wont get better are just fooling themselves. Philip Rivers turned out all right for not having the "proper" mechanics. Steve Young had a HoF career and didn't have "proper" mechanics.

I don't know that their mechanics were ever really that big of problems for them. They don't have textbook mechanics but their ability to throw the ball effectively didn't/doesn't seem to be effected by it. And for that matter maybe Tebow's mechanics aren't the entirety of his limitations. I think he has gotten better, and I think he will get better. I just don't know that he'll improve enough. We'll start finding out in about 6 months.

TonyR
02-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Fags abound.

You seem to be quite obsessed with homosexuality. Are you threatened by it or just not out of the closet yet? Maybe haven't admitted it to even yourself?

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't know that their mechanics were ever really that big of problems for them. They don't have textbook mechanics but their ability to throw the ball effectively didn't/doesn't seem to be effected by it. And for that matter maybe Tebow's mechanics aren't the entirety of his limitations. I think he has gotten better, and I think he will get better. I just don't know that he'll improve enough. We'll start finding out in about 6 months.

i hope for the sake of the Broncos that he does, because failing on a first round qb sets a team back many years. Of course that makes me a tebowner and not a broncos fan.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 01:43 PM
You seem to be quite obsessed with homosexuality. Are you threatened by it or just not out of the closet yet? Maybe haven't admitted it to even yourself?

I don't use the term fag in that way. Otherwise I would call you a homosexual. Fag has many meanings on the internet, and you describe 34 of them.

TonyR
02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
i hope for the sake of the Broncos that he does...

Me, too. Which is why the "hater" nonsense is so ridic.

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Like the Steelers game, the Vikings game, the Raiders game, etc where Tebow delivered in the clutch over and over again. You sound exactly like Hoge;

"Tebow will never be able to do that"

Tebow does exactly that.

"Tebow will never be able to do that twice, three times, eight times."

Tebow does it twice, three times, eight times.

"Tebow will never be able to do that again next year, or long term".

The carrot on a stick game only works for retarded donkeys (and of course OUbronco, Missouri, and Tonyr)

:rofl:you idiot not once did I say tebow couldnt do it .you calling someone retarded when you cant even follow along

Spider
02-04-2012, 01:54 PM
incoherant rambling....

another loss.

just take a breath and try to make sense.

Hilarious! denial has to be a built in self defence for you ..I should take everyones advice and dismiss you

Heyneck
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
i hope for the sake of the Broncos that he does, because failing on a first round qb sets a team back many years. Of course that makes me a tebowner and not a broncos fan.

Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! People hating on their players to fail, specially their 1sr rd QB to fail after an impossible playoff season are showing their TEAM support. It's just holding hope for a specific player to fail so they can feel better and tell you they told you so.

People seem to forget that! TEAM. I haven't seen another football thread not being highjacked into a Tebow thread. I just shows you how focused people are on 1 player when the truth is that, the sums of it's parts make the team.

Spider
02-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! People hating on their players to fail, specially their 1sr rd QB to fail after an impossible playoff season are showing their TEAM support. It's just holding hope for a specific player to fail so they can feel better and tell you they told you so.

People seem to forget that! TEAM. I haven't seen another football thread not being highjacked into a Tebow thread. I just shows you how focused people are on 1 player when the truth is that, the sums of it's parts make the team.

LMAO I havent read so much bullshiat since you said signing peyton was bad .
a good passing attack is what everyone is biatchin bout

Heyneck
02-04-2012, 02:08 PM

Wait what???? When did I say Payton was bad??? Look it up and show it!!! I have always said he is the the best season QB I have ever seen. Just because I don't want us to sign a 36 year old with 3 neck surgeries means I think he is bad???

Please, stop with your verbal diarrhea! Nothing good or close to a coherent conversation comes out of your ass...eh...sorry mouth.

And the only ones complaining are the same 5 douches that can't seem to keep the subject on the given thread.

Heyneck
02-04-2012, 02:13 PM
signing Payton 5 years ago would be great! Right now, its just dumb to sign a QB who hasn't played in 1 year and has no strength on his throws. And that's without even thinking about the chance of him getting hit and he maybe not get up.

Spider
02-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Wait what???? When did I say Payton was bad??? Look it up and show it!!! I have always said he is the the best season QB I have ever seen. Just because I don't want us to sign a 36 year old with 3 neck surgeries means I think he is bad???

Please, stop with your verbal diarrhea! Nothing good or close to a coherent conversation comes out of your ass...eh...sorry mouth.

And the only ones complaining are the same 5 douches that can't seem to keep the subject on the given thread.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3484249&postcount=894

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Me, too. Which is why the "hater" nonsense is so ridic.

I agree for the most part. But many of you on the other side need to really learn the difference between being critical and hating. Giving up on the experiment, or saying your daughter throws better is not critique. It's crying.

Until you guys get the difference figured out, us tebowners can't even meet you half way.

I do not want to fight. I would rather we all get along...but it takes both sides.

gunns
02-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I agree for the most part. But many of you on the other side need to really learn the difference between being critical and hating. Giving up on the experiment, or saying your daughter throws better is not critique. It's crying.

Until you guys get the difference figured out, us tebowners can't even meet you half way.

I do not want to fight. I would rather we all get along...but it takes both sides.

OMG! If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. It goes both ways dude and it's "your side" that hasn't figured out the difference. Un****ingbelievable.

I've seen very few, if any, say the things you just said. But if they did, single them out, because they aren't that many, and quit lumping people into a designated, by you, group. It's part of the reason there can't be a decent discussion because once you hear something you don't like, you dump a person in your "designated" group.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 04:35 PM
OMG! If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. It goes both ways dude and it's "your side" that hasn't figured out the difference. Un****ingbelievable.

I've seen very few, if any, say the things you just said. But if they did, single them out, because they aren't that many, and quit lumping people into a designated, by you, group. It's part of the reason there can't be a decent discussion because once you hear something you don't like, you dump a person in your "designated" group.

i have singled them out. some are even in hiding. I have extended the olive branch now. will you take it?

Boobs McGee
02-04-2012, 05:20 PM
How in the name of everything good and holy has a thread about Cam Newton gone 37 pages?????

EDIT: In 5 ****ing days!!!!

TonyR
02-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has won the 2011 Associated Press NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7540891/nfl-awards-carolina-panthers-cam-newton-wins-offensive-rookie-year

TonyR
02-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Q: Please stop writing about Tebow. Stop posting emails from your readers who write about Tebow. Stop talking about him in your podcasts. And don't interpret this as an example of how fascinating and divisive a figure he's become. He's a below-average quarterback.
— Chris from Greensboro

SG: How long do you think it took before John Elway settled on the pseudonym "Chris from Greensboro?" Five minutes? Ten?http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7536111/the-half-bag-super-bag

gunns
02-04-2012, 09:20 PM
i have singled them out. some are even in hiding. I have extended the olive branch now. will you take it?

I don't need to. That was my point, you are wrong so often.

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 09:36 PM

You will only accept "Tebow is a sure-fire hall of famer" arguments, so are you willing to realize his shortcomings?

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 09:37 PM

Hey dipstick. Peyton Manning was very bad his first year. Take the little white pill and wake up..................

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey dipstick. Peyton Manning was very bad his first year. Take the little white pill and wake up..................

How does this apply? Tebow was in his second year this year.

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM
You will only accept "Tebow is a sure-fire hall of famer" arguments, so are you willing to realize his shortcomings?

You are a stone cold IDIOT of EPIC proportions ! How many starts has he had ? He can and will get bEtter as most basically first year starters DO but don't let history or common sense get in your way just like your politics. DUMBASS !

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
How does this apply? Tebow was in his second year this year.

Shut up, stooge. How many starts ?

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Shut up, stooge. How many starts ?

And to say he's even remotely close to the level that Peyton Manning was on, regardless of wins, is absurd.

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 09:46 PM

And to he's not even remotely close to the level that Peyton Manning was, regardless of wins, is absurd.

You and I were discussing Peyton Mannings first year. How many wins did he have and did he take his team to the playoffs ?

You are too easy...................

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 09:47 PM
You are a stone cold IDIOT of EPIC proportions ! How many starts has he had ? He can and will get bEtter as most basically first year starters DO but don't let history or common sense get in your way just like your politics. DUMBASS !

Common sense?

Common sense reveals that quarterbacks need to have much better skills than Tebow.

That's common sense.

Missouribronc
02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
You and I were discussing Peyton Mannings first year. How many wins did he have and did he take his team to the playoffs ?

You are too easy...................

Tebow's team had four wins his first season.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 09:57 PM

try reading my posts fag.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 10:00 PM
I don't need to. That was my point, you are wrong so often.

way to set the mane back ****face.

oh and by the way...where was I wrong twat?

Ill sit here and wait for an example. you haters love to back up claims so Im confident you will step up.

tick tock.

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 10:04 PM

Keep trying.............how many wins in his 16 starts ?

Don't go away mad, just go away !

Jetmeck
02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Common sense?

Common sense reveals that quarterbacks need to have much better skills than Tebow.

That's common sense.

Common sense is when you realize what is standard, normal and realistic for a basically first year QB. You understand none of the above. Just a HATER, period !

Butterscotch Stallion
02-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Keep trying.............how many wins in his 16 starts ?

Don't go away mad, just go away !

he doesnt track stats. ask him how many wins he "felt" tebow had.

Spider
02-05-2012, 08:25 AM

LMFAO ........... either you are retarded , or you just like being a shiathead

Spider
02-05-2012, 08:27 AM

but..but.....but ....that doesnt count , 1 st years only counts for other QB , Tebow gets a mulligan ......^5

Butterscotch Stallion
02-05-2012, 08:31 AM
tick tock. If Im wrong so much it should he easy to find an example gunns. did you fall asleep looking?

Spider
02-05-2012, 09:27 AM
twat?

Really ???

ChrisToker
02-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Newton and Tebow are much better QB than Sam Bradford..:thumbs:

???

Dedhed
02-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Have these tools really taken to holding the team's lack of success in 2010 against Tebow?

ColoradoDarin
02-05-2012, 01:56 PM
I just want to know how/when/why Rev was banned (his rep button is gone, therefore, he's banned right now)? It should have been epic and I want to see.

Dedhed
02-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I just want to know how/when/why Rev was banned (his rep button is gone, therefore, he's banned right now)? It should have been epic and I want to see.

He probably said something about Blueflame or one of her special people, and she pooped her pants about it. Most bans around here don't have anything to do with actual content, just whether you offend a Mod personally.

Smilin Assassin
02-05-2012, 02:46 PM

I'm guessing it had to do w/the avatar/wife(?) bashing in another thread.

I know nothing about the avatar, simply the recent drama.

Spider
02-05-2012, 02:51 PM
He probably said something about Blueflame or one of her special people, and she pooped her pants about it. Most bans around here don't have anything to do with actual content, just whether you offend a Mod personally.

bombay
02-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Tebow isn't in Newton's league as a qb.

Missouribronc
02-05-2012, 10:06 PM
It's 11 p.m. CST on Super Bowl Sunday. If you heard Trent Dilfer explain Manning's pass to Manningham, you will understand what it takes to be elite in the NFL.

Currently, Tebow does not possess that ability.

You idiots want examples.

There you go.

Jetmeck
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
It's 11 p.m. CST on Super Bowl Sunday. If you heard Trent Dilfer explain Manning's pass to Manningham, you will understand what it takes to be elite in the NFL.

There you go.

For the last ****in time you dumb mother ****er. It was a total of 16 games or basically one's first year. He will improve like most other second year QBs do.

That over the head pass to DT against the Steelers was just as good a pass anyway.

MagicHef
02-05-2012, 10:28 PM

There you go.

Your example of why Tebow will never be an elite QB is a pass that Eli Manning made?

OK.

Spider
02-05-2012, 10:30 PM

There you go.

That was bad ass , I wouldnt have pulled the trigger on that play , but that is why Eli is in the superbowl and I am in a motel room out n the middle of nowhere :D Eli is Clutch

Spider
02-05-2012, 10:31 PM
For the last ****in time you dumb mother ****er. It was a total of 16 games or basically one's first year. He will improve like most other second year QBs do.

That over the head pass to DT against the Steelers was just as good a pass anyway.

But it will be his 3 rd year .........

maher_tyler
02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Tebow isn't in Newton's league as a qb.

No. Tim has a lot of work to do. Hopefully having an entire off season will help that out. He also needs to put in time away from the facilities from now till OTAs.

Heyneck
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM

There you go.

Actually...look at the Royal TD against PITT and say Tebow doesn't posses the ability...looks like the hate is fogging up your glasses.

*or the 3rd and 12 pass to TD, or the bootleg throw across his body to fells (or rosario).

He just hast to do it on a consistent basis. But he does have the ability.

Jetmeck
02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
But it will be his 3 rd year .........

How many games in one year..........??? shut up

Spider
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
How many games in one year..........??? shut up

LOL thats it ? he has been in QB meetings , saw game film , learned his rookie year , and he still looked like shiat most of the time , I cant imagine how hard math was for you growing up , But the only 16 games doesnt cut it clown look at Matt Flynn ,........ he hasnt had 16 starts , looked dayum good to ...... Now Cam is a rookie........Funny how that works huh...Rookie year , faced the same lock out , had the same amount of time to prepare for this season as Tebow did .....

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2012, 06:38 AM
LOL thats it ? he has been in QB meetings , saw game film , learned his rookie year , and he still looked like shiat most of the time , I cant imagine how hard math was for you growing up , But the only 16 games doesnt cut it clown look at Matt Flynn ,........ he hasnt had 16 starts , looked dayum good to ...... Now Cam is a rookie........Funny how that works huh...Rookie year , faced the same lock out , had the same amount of time to prepare for this season as Tebow did .....

Aaron Rodgers took the 13-3 Nfc Championship Overtime losing Packers and led them to 6-10 his first 16 games. And he'd been "in QB meetings" and "Studying film" behind Favre for several years.

PostFAIL

Spider
02-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Aaron Rodgers took the 13-3 Nfc Championship Overtime losing Packers and led them to 6-10 his first 16 games. And he'd been "in QB meetings" and "Studying film" behind Favre for several years.

PostFAIL

who said anything about Arron Rogers ? ............talk about fail ...........

jhns
02-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Spider still crying. Go figure.

Spider
02-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Spider still crying. Go figure.

surprised to see you here ........I heard you got taken care of .......

jhns
02-06-2012, 07:21 AM
surprised to see you here ........I heard you got taken care of .......

Poor spidey got his feelings hurt by Teboners. Funny stuff. Trucker crying like a little bitch.

Spider
02-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Poor spidey got his feelings hurt by Teboners. Funny stuff. Trucker crying like a little b****.

LOL , yeah they hurt my feelings , I is so mad

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2012, 08:00 AM
who said anything about Arron Rogers ? ............talk about fail ...........

Arron Rogers? Good question. Who is that?

jhns
02-06-2012, 08:19 AM
LOL , yeah they hurt my feelings , I is so mad

Duh.

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Arron Rogers? Good question. Who is that?

oh jeez I forgot the D using my smart phone ..........good ****ing grief

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Duh.

I is still real mad

jhns
02-06-2012, 08:43 AM
I is still real mad

As if we couldn't tell. The temper tantrum in every thread that mentions Tebow, might be giving it away.

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:44 AM
As if we couldn't tell. The temper tantrum in every thread that mentions Tebow, might be giving it away.

I is still real mad

jhns
02-06-2012, 08:48 AM
I is still real mad

And you will continue to be. Us Teboners love it when truckers cry.

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:50 AM
And you will continue to be. Us Teboners love it when truckers cry.

I is still real mad

jhns
02-06-2012, 08:52 AM
I is still real mad

Duh.

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Duh.

I is still real mad

jhns
02-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I is still real mad

We see that.

Spider
02-06-2012, 08:56 AM
We see that.

I is still real mad .......

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2012, 08:57 AM
oh jeez I forgot the D using my smart phone ..........good ****ing grief

Also missed an a. Added an r. Must be texting while you drive with your feet?

jhns
02-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I is still real mad .......

We know...

Spider
02-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Also missed an a. Added an r. Must be texting while you drive with your feet?

thats it ? ..... LMAO you Teboners are just about out of ammo huh .......
must be tiresome rehashing excuses for tebow

jhns
02-06-2012, 09:01 AM
And the temper tantrum continues. How embarrassing.

BroncoBeavis
02-06-2012, 09:03 AM
thats it ? ..... LMAO you Teboners are just about out of ammo huh .......
must be tiresome rehashing excuses for tebow

Not even about Teebs anymore. Just havin' good times learning life lessons from Abe Simpson.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSBaiouvX-8LkUUXHgMeWUXo-sQRML5-wFKGzXoYl3qiQzRAUqtA

Missouribronc
02-06-2012, 08:53 PM

The spell this kid has people under is truly astounding.

13 games of ****, and three games of OK, and people just go ga-ga. It's truly ****ing stupid.

Dedhed
02-06-2012, 10:35 PM

13 games of ****, and three games of OK, and people just go ga-ga. It's truly ****ing stupid.
You know people have been saying that about him for the last decade right?

Broncos4Life
02-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Why don't we just merge all these stupid ****ing threads it to the one "Spider Thread"....
A thread starts off ok. Then Spider makes a comment. Then everyone and they momma gets him riled up and this is what we get every ****ing time! ****-balls!

Jetmeck
02-07-2012, 03:26 AM

Its called a winning record and attitude. Its called normal for most basically second year pros to improve. Few like whats his face from Cincy ....Dalton.... play all that well their basically first year and everyone hear understands this but the haters. Even Peyton Manning played crappy his first year so who's to say.

Yes SPIDER you numb nuts I know its his actual third year coming up but he has had a total of one year of games under his belt at this time. Have to spell stuff out for some.

jhns
02-07-2012, 07:19 AM

Says the guy that continually defended McDaniels. You sure know your stuff!

LOL What a moron. 9-7 with a playoff win. This, with a team that was 4-14 without him. Pretty terrible for his first 16 starts... 32/16 TD/turnover ratio, with 3785 yards. Again, terrible! He shouldn't get another game!

Heyneck
02-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Love how this stopped being a Can Newton thread like 30 pages back....

Heyneck
02-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Says the guy that continually defended McDaniels. You sure know your stuff!

LOL What a moron. 9-7 with a playoff win. This, with a team that was 4-14 without him. Pretty terrible for his first 16 starts... 32/16 TD/turnover ratio, with 3785 yards. Again, terrible! He shouldn't get another game!

Didn't you know??? He likes losing in style with a QB who has a stronger arm than Elway's... or one that crawls into a fetal position as a defensive mechanism...

BroncoBeavis
02-07-2012, 11:24 AM

Just say it. Teebs needs a pornstache. Then you'd totally be on board.

Every time I see your avy I think about how discount double-check could be worked into an adult film plot.

bendog
02-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Love how this stopped being a Can Newton thread like 30 pages back....

Tim's Ten Tons better than Cam whatever his name is!

TonyR
02-13-2012, 12:45 PM
For Rev.

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/01/04/cosells-watching-tebow-must-learn-how-to-pass/

jhns
02-13-2012, 12:54 PM
It will be fun watching tony cry for the next 10+ years.

oubronco
02-13-2012, 01:06 PM
It will be fun watching tony cry for the next 10+ years.

It could very well be you crying the most as usual

jhns
02-13-2012, 01:09 PM
It has always been fun watching ou fans cry.

Jay3
02-13-2012, 02:23 PM
For Rev.

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/01/04/cosells-watching-tebow-must-learn-how-to-pass/

For anybody that enjoys Cosell's quarterback evaluations:

"Oh, man, can Russell flick it," says NFL Network analyst Greg Cosell, who has broken down film of Russell and Quinn. "Like Elway, he has the ability to see and make downfield throws 50 yards when he's on the move.

"If you think JaMarcus Russell is one of those special quarterbacks — and in the NFL right now, there's Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Carson Palmer— you have to take him. I don't know how the Raiders have him evaluated. But I can tell you watching him on film, he wowed me."

Cosell also thinks Russell has all the tools to be great. "This kid is a special passer, and he's got a complete inventory of throws," he says. "He's got that football intuition. He throws from different platforms, doesn't always have to be perfectly set and can move within the boxing-ring space of the pocket to find the quiet area."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/draft/2007-04-25-sw-draft-preview_N.htm

ROFL!

jhns
02-13-2012, 02:26 PM

ROFL!

LOL

Nice find. Tony always uses the worst sources though. They are the only ones that back him.

TonyR
02-13-2012, 02:26 PM

He's hardly the only person who had that opinion of Russell. He had a great arm. Just didn't have the head and the discipline for the game. Similar story with Ryan Leaf. You need the tools and the head.

jhns
02-13-2012, 02:27 PM
He's hardly the only person who had that opinion of Russell. He had a great arm. Just didn't have the head and the discipline for the game. Similar story with Ryan Leaf. You need the tools and the head.

The same Ryan Leaf that you claim is better than Tebow?

"If you think JaMarcus Russell is one of those special quarterbacks — and in the NFL right now, there's Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Carson Palmer—"

Palmer is in the same class as Manning and Brady too!

Dedhed
02-13-2012, 02:27 PM

ROFL!

lulz

bendog
02-13-2012, 02:29 PM
oh, I thought this was about Cam.

Dedhed
02-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Here's the beginning of Tony backing into another contradiction. Ready?

BroncoBeavis
02-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Here's the beginning of Tony backing into another contradiction. Ready?

Come on Ded. Cam's much smarter and more disciplined than Tebow AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Dedhed
02-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Come on Ded. Cam's much smarter and more disciplined than Tebow AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

I know. Cam is beyond reproach when it comes to character. Not an ounce of Flava in that guy.

I was referring more, however to the mass of "experts" (who Tony loves to knob) being so utterly wrong about Russell. However those same pundits are 100% for sure correct if they say question Tebow.

jhns
02-13-2012, 02:39 PM
oh, I thought this was about Cam.

We know. You are an idiot that can't read...

BroncoBeavis
02-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I know. Cam is beyond reproach when it comes to character. Not an ounce of Flava in that guy..

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2008/11/backup-qb-camer.html

Newton allegedly stole a Dell laptop from a UF student’s dorm room and then threw it out of the window when University Police Department officers visited Newton’s dorm today, according to the UPD arrest report. Newton was booked at 2:25 p.m. after the alleged buglary was reported on Oct. 16, according to the report.

He threw it out the window. Now that's NFL-caliber 'out of the box' thinking right there.

Of course we've all heard that College windows open wider than NFL windows. So there' some adjustment needed. But overall, Safari Cam is a virtual lock for the hall. :)

Police found out via the university’s computer network that someone had logged onto the student-friendly Gatorlink system with the laptop under the identification "cnewton," according to the report. Newton, 19, signed a waiver form Friday allowing the police to view his Dell computer, which appeared to have been painted black and had the spelling "Cam Newton" in white painted letters on the lid, according to the report.

Every GM in the league would be a fool for not signing this guy today. Obvious Peyton Manning level smarts. :)

BroncoBuff
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
He's hardly the only person who had that opinion of Russell. He had a great arm.

Exactly. Junior's not out on the road interviewing these guys, giving them Rohrshack personality tests. He grades film, and Russell's arm definitely is/was other-worldly off-the-charts, better than Elway's. I think even equal to Randall Cunningham and Jeff George.

And there's the rub. The three strongest arms I've ever seen ... and not a brain between them.

I will laugh that the Raiders wasted their #1 overall choice though :~ohyah!:

DENVERDUI55
11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
The thread is good to reread now that we saw Tebow had about zero value in a trade.

GreatBronco16
11-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Dang, is Jizz still banned? It's been what, 4-6 months?

NUB
11-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Tim Tebow is a better QB than Cam Newton.