PDA

View Full Version : CAM NEWTON

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 07:46 PM
No one is making that argument.

No, no one certainly is. They are just thrusting their head in the sand and screaming "wins" after just one season.

After the Orton debacle, Denver fans should be smarter than that.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 07:49 PM
But one season sells you on Newton?

Dude broke numerous rookie passer records, so yes.

Tebow. He can't even complete half of his passes.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 07:50 PM
No, no one certainly is. They are just thrusting their head in the sand and screaming "wins" after just one season.

After the Orton debacle, Denver fans should be smarter than that.

No one is arguing that Tebow's a better passer than Newton. They're arguing that there's more to being a successful QB than passing alone.

Shocked that you would miss that. /sarcasm

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Dude broke numerous rookie passer records, so yes.

Tebow. He can't even complete half of his passes.

You're a complete tool. Have you seen the list of records Tebow set this year? I guarantee it's longer than Newton's.

Oh, but wait, I forgot, we're only allowed to look as one aspect of the position.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 07:54 PM
No one is arguing that Tebow's a better passer than Newton. They're arguing that there's more to being a successful QB than passing alone.

Shocked that you would miss that. /sarcasm

I'm not missing that point. I'm pointing out that is naive, at best.

It's a passers league now. You need a top tier passer to win the Super Bowl.

A few wins by Tebow this season is just feeding the insanity that is arguing against that you have to have an elite passer to win the Super Bowl.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 07:56 PM

A few wins by Tebow this season is jus feeding the insanity that is arguing that you have to have an elite passer to win the Super Bowl.

It's naive to think there's something more important than winning games, and you clearly are of that opinion.

And I love how you keep calling it "a few wins" like it was 3 or something. Classy.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
You're a complete tool. Have you seen the list of records Tebow set this year? I guarantee it's longer than Newton's.

Oh, but wait, I forgot, we're only allowed to look as one aspect of the position.

What records did Tebow break?

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 07:57 PM
It's naive to think there's something more important than winning games, and you clearly are of that opinion.

And I love how you keep calling it "a few wins" like it was 3 or something. Classy.

It just amazes me how Broncos fans have gone retarded over Tebow.

jhns
02-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Big Ben is laughing at this conversation.

MagicHef
02-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Like I said, you can skew stats wherever you want them to go.

Reality is that Newton is a better passer. It's not debatable.

Oh, wow.

You really had me going. I was falling for it the entire time. I thought you were serious. I should have realized it when you said that TD/TO ratio was a "skewed stat," but I didn't. I'm pretty embarssed. If you wanted to keep it going, you shouldn't call interceptions a skewed stat, though, that really gave it away. No one in their right mind would think that. I understand, though, it can get a bit boring if you're being sarcastic all day long and no one notices. You want to get found out at some point.

That was amazing. You seriously had me convinced the entire time.

Cito Pelon
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM
The numbers you are looking at are just regular season. To get to 16 games you need to include playoff games too. Also, 11 fumbles lost? Try 7 (at least that's what nfl.com has). That leads to 32/16.

Yeah, good point about reg season, Newton didn't have the playoffs. Also, Tebow didn't have 16 consecutive games, and didn't go into training camp #1.

And yeah, like I said the fumbles lost are disputable depending on whether you go to profootballreference or nfl.com.

No big deal, I'm not trying to make a stand on one or the other here, just trying to make sure the stats are presented properly. 35 TD's in 16 consecutive starts is dang good for a rookie. We'll see if he can keep it up.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Big Ben is laughing at this conversation.

Roethlisberger is an elite passer.

Tebow is not.

Big difference.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
What records did Tebow break?

Just a couple of passing records off the top of my head:
First QB in NFL history to throw 3 50+ yards passes in a single game
Highest yds/completion in a ANY game in the history of the NFL
Longest TD pass in NFL playoff history.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah, good point about reg season, Newton didn't have the playoffs. Also, Tebow didn't have 16 consecutive games, and didn't go into training camp #1.

And yeah, like I said the fumbles lost are disputable depending on whether you go to profootballreference or nfl.com.

No big deal, I'm not trying to make a stand on one or the other here, just trying to make sure the stats are presented properly. 35 TD's in 16 consecutive starts is dang good for a rookie. We'll see if he can keep it up.

TD passes are so, totally, overrated.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Just a couple of passing records off the top of my head:
First QB in NFL history to throw 3 50+ yards passes in a single game
Highest yds/completion in a playoff game in the history of the NFL
Longest TD pass in NFL playoff history.

So he had one good game.

So did Frank Reich.

jhns
02-02-2012, 08:01 PM

A few wins by Tebow this season is just feeding the insanity that is arguing against that you have to have an elite passer to win the Super Bowl.

They gave away the top two receivers. He was playing with the backups this season. He has not had an offseason or started a season as the one guy. He still has good numbers. The only thing off is completion %. He even has the wins...

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
So he had one good game.

So did Frank Reich.

FROM ELIAS: It was the first time since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger that a team won a game when trailing by more than 14 points with less than three minutes remaining in regulation.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 08:05 PM
FROM ELIAS: It was the first time since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger that a team won a game when trailing by more than 14 points with less than three minutes remaining in regulation.

Why were they trailing so bad?

jhns
02-02-2012, 08:05 PM
TD passes are so, totally, overrated.

18/9 in his first 16 starts. Thats just passing. That is going with the cool theory that rushing TDs are overrated.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Why were they trailing so bad?
Play calling.

Why were the Panthers trailing when the game clock said this: 00:00

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Remember when Tebow completed a pass to the Marlins dugout, despite his wide receiver being open by 15 yards in every direction?

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Play calling.

And, fail.

jhns
02-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Remember when he went 9-7 with a playoff win? Terrible.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Remember when Tebow completed a pass to the Marlins dugout, despite his wide receiver being open by 15 yards in every direction?
No, but I remember when he hit DT in stride during the playoffs.

Remember when Newton completed a pass to the other team more than once/game?

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
And, fail.

We're not talking about Newton's ability to win or the story of your life at this time.

Jetmeck
02-02-2012, 08:14 PM

That ELITE passer you have as an avatar is setting his ass at home right now ! Hater

Cito Pelon
02-02-2012, 08:15 PM
They gave away the top two receivers. He was playing with the backups this season. He has not had an offseason or started a season as the one guy. He still has good numbers. The only thing off is completion %. He even has the wins...

Good point. Gaffney was the solid guy that knew how to find a hole in the zone. Had 69 receptions, 947 yds, 5 TD's for Washington in 2011.

Contrast that to the guys we had that don't even know what a zone is. They zoom right through the zone, don't even bother to slow down and present themselves as a target.

Missouribronc
02-02-2012, 08:15 PM
That ELITE passer you have as an avatar is setting his ass at home right now ! Hater

Two others are not.

Good argument.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Good point. Gaffney was the solid guy that knew how to find a hole in the zone. Had 69 receptions, 947 yds, 5 TD's for Washington in 2011.

Contrast that to the guys we had that don't even know what a zone is. They zoom right through the zone, don't even bother to slow down and present themselves as a target.I was bummed about Gaffney. I think he was on board with Tebow from the beginning, and could have done a lot to help him this year.

Dedhed
02-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Two others are not.

Good argument.

I'm going to bed. I'll let you continue to try to explain how winning is worse than losing.

Jetmeck
02-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Two others are not.

Good argument.

Seriously folks don't listen to this tard. Most Missourians are reasonable and understand that stats don't mean much without wins.
This numb nuts even brought up Orton making my point. But whatever let him flail about.

MagicHef
02-02-2012, 08:24 PM
No, but I remember when he hit DT in stride during the playoffs.

Remember when Newton completed a pass to the other team more than once/game?

Ha ha, no interceptions are just sleight of hand, a mere distraction from the really important things that happen in a football game. Doing something silly like counting them is just skewing stats.

KO5K
02-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Two others are not.

Good argument.

What's funny is that neither of them should be.

The two slightly-above-average QBs should be playing on Sunday.

Cito Pelon
02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
I was bummed about Gaffney. I think he was on board with Tebow from the beginning, and could have done a lot to help him this year.

Traded him for a loaf of bread.

BroncoBeavis
02-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Two others are not.

Good argument.

Eli's an elite passer... k. I'll roll with that.

What was his completion percentage his rookie year?

48%

errand
02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LOOK AT INTERCEPTIONS.

I recall alot of the nuthuggers saying coaching staff should let Tebow throw it more even it meant him throwing more interceptions, because it would make him a better passer......now they're saying his throwing fewer means he's better than Newton, whose coaches allowed him to do the same thing they wanted Fox to do?

errand
02-02-2012, 09:38 PM

Yeah, he's sitting at home....but he does have a SB ring.

So you're saying Tebow's equal to or better than Rodgers because neither of them are playing this Sunday?

errand
02-02-2012, 09:50 PM
What's funny is that neither of them should be.

The two slightly-above-average QBs should be playing on Sunday.

How do you come to this conclusion?

errand
02-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I've noticed a lot of the nut huggers keep saying that tebow took a very bad 4-12 team to 8-8...but dismiss a rookie taking a 2-14 team to 6-10. how does that make newton a worse QB?

Cam took a team that was worse than ours in 2010, and as a rookie tripled the win total from 2 to 6..... setting many records along the way. he personally accounting for twice the number of touchdowns than the entire team scored combined the previous year

BroncoBeavis
02-02-2012, 10:37 PM
I've noticed a lot of the nut huggers keep saying that tebow took a very bad 4-12 team to 8-8...but dismiss a rookie taking a 2-14 team to 6-10. how does that make newton a worse QB?

Cam took a team that was worse than ours in 2010, and as a rookie tripled the win total from 2 to 6..... setting many records along the way. he personally accounting for twice the number of touchdowns than the entire team scored combined the previous year

I wonder how difficult it is for the Ortonauts to remember the 1-4 spot he handed Tim Tebow. How likely is it that Cam could've achieved those same 6 wins with 4 fewer opportunities.

7-4 is considerably better than 6-10.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-02-2012, 10:39 PM

1-4 to 7-4 is seven times the win total fag.

7>3.

do you enjoy these rapings or something?

Jetmeck
02-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah, he's sitting at home....but he does have a SB ring.

So you're saying Tebow's equal to or better than Rodgers because neither of them are playing this Sunday?

Heh SLOW boy we are talking about CAM NEWTON here, ok ?

Got it ? Good ?

Play2win
02-02-2012, 11:33 PM
By next season, NFL defenses are going to have the formula to shutdown Tebow. He will be completely ineffective until he can make the quick short pass, and be able to get rid of it immediately.

He can improve in every other area, but if he can't improve in that one area, he'll still get shutdown. Its a basic skill for an NFL QB, and one I have strong doubts Tebow get good at. Until he does, Tebow is going to be responsible for a lot of 3 & outs.

jhns
02-03-2012, 06:13 AM

Tebow is 9-7 with a playoff win. There is no way to spin 8-8 when he never had that record. You clearly don't even watch as you spew your stupidity.

Spider
02-03-2012, 06:16 AM

are you retarded ?

jhns
02-03-2012, 06:17 AM
are you retarded ?

Did spidey really jist ask someone this? How cute...

TonyR
02-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Man you're daft. Orton is a better passer, but clearly not the better quarterback. Just like Newton is a better passer, but not a better quarterback.

So now you're going to compare Newton to Orton and then call somebody else daft? You don't see how ridiculous this line of thinking is? Orton is done developing. He is what he is. Newton? He's a rookie who's already shown some awesome potential in the passing game. You're going to assume he can expand on that capacity, and further tap his great overall talent, to become a better QB. Whereas with Tebow you're still hoping he can prove to have something resembling NFL passing ability. This couldn't be any more clear cut. Is it possible that Tebow will turn out to be the better QB? Sure, not impossible. But right now anyone who's actually paying attention with an open mind can see that Newton is by far the better prospect at this point.

jhns
02-03-2012, 06:45 AM
So now you're going to compare Newton to Orton and then call somebody else daft? You don't see how ridiculous this line of thinking is? Orton is done developing. He is what he is. Newton? He's a rookie who's already shown some awesome potential in the passing game. You're going to assume he can expand on that capacity, and further tap his great overall talent, to become a better QB. Whereas with Tebow you're still hoping he can prove to have something resembling NFL passing ability. This couldn't be any more clear cut. Is it possible that Tebow will turn out to be the better QB? Sure, not impossible. But right now anyone who's actually paying attention with an open mind can see that Newton is by far the better prospect at this point.

That isn't what happened. You are again proving that you are too stupid for message boards.

did this post really just come from the guy that continually cried because Tebow wasn't judged exactly the same as Orton? You have to be the dumbest poster on a site that includes Spider. Quite the accomplishment...

TonyR
02-03-2012, 06:50 AM

Not only that but Newton was asked to do a lot more. So looking at Newton's interceptions and comparing them to Tebow's is a bit ridiculous. If Tebow was asked to run a full NFL offense and throw the ball the way Newton was there's no telling how many interceptions he would have thrown. Tebow was asked to manage games, and he did a great job overall. There's no denying that. Newton didn't have his offense simplified because he showed the ability in camp and practice to do things that Tebow didn't. To Tebow's credit he sometimes made that offense work well enough to pull out some wins. But most of the better teams we played exposed the ability of that offense to work over the longer term. The jury is still out on whether Tebow can run a full offense the way Newton has been asked to do, but of course the McCoy haters are correct that Tebow hasn't been given much of a chance to prove it. My hunch is there's a good reason for this, though...

jhns
02-03-2012, 06:55 AM
And then he defends a post that is completely wrong. Typical Tony. Too stupid for message boards.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Not only that but Newton was asked to do a lot more. So looking at Newton's interceptions and comparing them to Tebow's is a bit ridiculous. If Tebow was asked to run a full NFL offense and throw the ball the way Newton was there's no telling how many interceptions he would have thrown. Tebow was asked to manage games, and he did a great job overall. There's no denying that. Newton didn't have his offense simplified because he showed the ability in camp and practice to do things that Tebow didn't. To Tebow's credit he sometimes made that offense work well enough to pull out some wins. But most of the better teams we played exposed the ability of that offense to work over the longer term. The jury is still out on whether Tebow can run a full offense the way Newton has been asked to do, but of course the McCoy haters are correct that Tebow hasn't been given much of a chance to prove it. My hunch is there's a good reason for this, though...

The criticism of Newton's interceptions was based on percentage. Teebs threw many fewer INTs PER ATTEMPT. Which is pretty good considering he often only had two blanketed targets to throw to.

If you can criticize completion percentage, criticizing INT percentage is no different.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Anyway, since I haven't heard anything.

Should Eli Manning have been yanked after his rookie season with a 48% completion percentage?

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Anyway, since I haven't heard anything.

Should Eli Manning have been yanked after his rookie season with a 48% completion percentage?

There are a ton of examples lke this one. Young QBs will never get a fair shake in Denver. Too many stupid fans.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:04 AM
That isn't what happened.

Other than you not magically getting any smarter overnight, what didn't happen?

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:05 AM
The criticism of Newton's interceptions was based on percentage.

Which is fair. But you have to admit that Newton was given a lot more rope to take chances than Tebow was.

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Other than you not magically getting any smarter overnight, what didn't happen?

Someone was claiming he just wanted a better passer. Someone asked if he just wanted Orton then. That isn't comparing Orton to Newton. You also went on about how we shouldn't compare them because Newton is young. The exact opposite stance from the one you take with Tebow. You do this as you claim you aren't just a blind hater.

You are far too stupid for message boards. You are never able to follow a conversation... I hope this is just trolling, otherwise you really are an idiot.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:09 AM

That's a fair point. Eli was pretty bad early in his career. I think one of many differences is that Eli showed more ability and potential as a passer. Didn't have the mechanical flaws and limitations that Tebow does.

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:11 AM
That's a fair point. Eli was pretty bad early in his career. I think one of many differences is that Eli showed more ability and potential as a passer. Didn't have the mechanical flaws and limitations that Tebow does.

Limitations? LOL

So stupid...

Rabb
02-03-2012, 07:14 AM
How the hell do we know his limitations yet? If anything, I think the evidence we have points to the kid having more potential than limitations at this point. I am not a major Tebow fan boy but I have seen enough to want to watch the kid develop or at least get the chance. Maybe I am biased because I was there in person this year to watch the first playoff win in years and a few other games that were just unreal. It was a season I won't ever forget.

TonyR
Someone was claiming he just wanted a better passer. Someone asked if he just wanted Orton then. That isn't comparing Orton to Newton. You also went on about how we shouldn't compare them because Newton is young. The exact opposite stance from the one you take with Tebow. You do this as you claim you aren't just a blind hater.

One thing I haven't yet figured out about you is if you're really as confused as your posts often suggest or if you're working overtime trying to confuse everyone else. I definitely give you credit for convoluting and derailing every discussion to the point where nobody seems to know what anybody else is saying, agreement is impossible, and the whole thing becomes pointless. You are the thread destroyer.

vancejohnson82
There are a ton of examples lke this one. Young QBs will never get a fair shake in Denver. Too many stupid fans.

this is hilarious....saying that NYers are more level headed and intelligent than Denver fans

Tom Coughlin was a loss away from being fired this year

Eli Manning, up until this year, has been bashed constantly in the NY market

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:17 AM
How the hell do we know his limitations yet?

I think this is logically pretty clear when you consider the type of offense that was installed after we got obliterated by Detroit. Do you think maybe the gameplan would have been more dynamic and varied if the coaching staff had more faith in Tebow's passing ability? Maybe? A little?

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:17 AM
this is hilarious....saying that NYers are more level headed and intelligent than Denver fans

Ok, as bad as NYers. Is that better for you? I don't see the hysteria, but I guess.

What does the coach have to do with it?

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:18 AM

The guy lives in Nebraska. He really doesn't have a clue. I am surrounded by Giants fans and they were calling for Coughlin's head for most of this season until things turned around late in the year!

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:20 AM
One thing I haven't yet figured out about you is if you're really as confused as your posts often suggest or if you're working overtime trying to confuse everyone else. I definitely give you credit for convoluting and derailing every discussion to the point where nobody seems to know what anybody else is saying, agreement is impossible, and the whole thing becomes pointless. You are the thread destroyer.

A guy argues he wants a better passer. QB doesn't matter, just better passer. A poster asks if he would just take Orton then, as he is a better passer. You go off on comparing Orton to a young QB, when there was never a comparison made. You have gone off multiple times on others not judging Tebow and Orton the same.

You can claim it is me all you want. Everyone can see this.

I explain this and you still can't follow it. You are too stupid for message boards.

vancejohnson82
02-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Ok, as bad as NYers. Is that better for you? I don't see the hysteria, but I guess.

What does the coach have to do with it?

the coach, QB, ownership, etc....its all the same in many markets. When you are winning, you can do no wrong. When a loss happens, there are going to be people flooding the lines with pitchforks

Look at the Jets...a year removed from the AFCCG and the population of their fans would drive to Sanchez's house and pack his bags for him. Its almost the same for Rex Ryan right now

To say that (insert player's name here) won't get a fair shot in Denver because the "fans are stupid" is pretty stupid in and of itself. I can almost guarantee that Tebow would have been shown the sideline after the Detroit game if that happened in New YOrk or Philly

Rabb
02-03-2012, 07:21 AM
I think this is logically pretty clear when you consider the type of offense that was installed after we got obliterated by Detroit. Do you think maybe the gameplan would have been more dynamic and varied if the coaching staff had more faith in Tebow's passing ability? Maybe? A little?

If he had an entire off season with the coaches and was the starter during all of camp, I would tend to agree with your point a little but they did what was best for the team ON THE FLY and it worked!

The Detroit example kills me, he was effectively a rookie and in case you didn't notice, our entire team was owned in that game not just the QB.

PS - We made the playoffs and beat the Steelers...after starting 1-4. Would you like Orton back?

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:23 AM
the coach, QB, ownership, etc....its all the same in many markets. When you are winning, you can do no wrong. When a loss happens, there are going to be people flooding the lines with pitchforks

Look at the Jets...a year removed from the AFCCG and the population of their fans would drive to Sanchez's house and pack his bags for him. Its almost the same for Rex Ryan right now

To say that (insert player's name here) won't get a fair shot in Denver because the "fans are stupid" is pretty stupid in and of itself. I can almost guarantee that Tebow would have been shown the sideline after the Detroit game if that happened in New YOrk or Philly

Tebow just won a playoff game after being spotted a 1-4 record. Winning is clearly not the issue... The coach has nothing to do with what I have said. How many of these Tebow haters are calling for Fox to be fired?

vancejohnson82
02-03-2012, 07:23 AM
The guy lives in Nebraska. He really doesn't have a clue. I am surrounded by Giants fans and they were calling for Coughlin's head for most of this season until things turned around late in the year!

its unbelievable how quick the hook is in the NY area. Coughlin, Eli and Perry Fewell were all on the thinnest of ice with everyone, including the media after the Washington game put them at 7-7. Their own fans had buried the season and were ready to move in a different direction.

vancejohnson82
02-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Tebow just won a playoff game after being spotted a 1-4 record. Winning is clearly not the issue... The coach has nothing to do with what I have said.

You're clearly not reading anything but what you prefer to see

You said, "Tebow won't get a shot here because Denver fans are stupid"

I was arguing that if he wins, he will be given more than a shot and the same could be said for any other market. If you think Denver fans are stupid or irrational you should pick up a paper outside of the Omaha Gazette

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:27 AM
You're clearly not reading anything but what you prefer to see

You said, "Tebow won't get a shot here because Denver fans are stupid"

I was arguing that if he wins, he will be given more than a shot and the same could be said for any other market. If you think Denver fans are stupid or irrational you should pick up a paper outside of the Omaha Gazette

I never said he wouldn't get a shot in Denver. The front office isn't as dumb as the fans.

He is winning... This fact makes your theory terrible.

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:29 AM

Again, what does the coach have to do with this? First off, he has been given years. Second, are you calling for Fox to be fired?

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Which is fair. But you have to admit that Newton was given a lot more rope to take chances than Tebow was.

I've said as much. But the guy touting Cam's yardage totals should also realize the same thing.

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:32 AM
If he had an entire off season with the coaches and was the starter during all of camp, I would tend to agree with your point a little but they did what was best for the team ON THE FLY and it worked!

The Detroit example kills me, he was effectively a rookie and in case you didn't notice, our entire team was owned in that game not just the QB.

PS - We made the playoffs and beat the Steelers...after starting 1-4. Would you like Orton back?

Not only this, but they also gave away the top two recievers, without bringing a single guy in. You are arguing with a guy that defended Orton though. You see how he talks about Tebow. He clearly doesn't care about winning.

vancejohnson82
02-03-2012, 07:32 AM
I never said he wouldn't get a shot in Denver. The front office isn't as dumb as the fans.

He is winning... This fact makes your theory terrible.

this is worthless...you have the reading comprehension skills of a 4 year old addicted to huffing airplane glue

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2012, 07:33 AM
How the hell do we know his limitations yet? If anything, I think the evidence we have points to the kid having more potential than limitations at this point. I am not a major Tebow fan boy but I have seen enough to want to watch the kid develop or at least get the chance. Maybe I am biased because I was there in person this year to watch the first playoff win in years and a few other games that were just unreal. It was a season I won't ever forget.

Yeah it was pretty sobering to go to that game, thinking how Tebow played under that kind of scrutiny, then coming back and seeing the same old crapwagon fans making excuses for Pittsburgh or acting as if the whole thing never happened.

Can't imagine being a fan of the team, witnessing that moment, and not wanting to see where this whole thing leads.

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:35 AM
this is worthless...you have the reading comprehension skills of a 4 year old addicted to huffing airplane glue

Says the guy that claims this doesn't happen if the winning QB is winning. So smart...

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:47 AM
...Would you like Orton back?

Come on, Rabb. You're better than this. Don't resort to jhns/Dedhed crap.

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:48 AM

Why not? You defended Orton and hate on Tebow. What do you expect people to think?

TonyR
02-03-2012, 07:56 AM
...Orton...

It's funny, as much as you hate Orton one would think you'd be smart enough to understand why some people were upset after Orton outplayed Tebow in a late season game and the Broncos lost to the Chiefs. Remember that game, jhns? It was particularly upsetting after Tebow looked so awful in the prior week embarassment in Buffalo as well. But clearly you like getting embarassed...

jhns
02-03-2012, 07:58 AM
It's funny, as much as you hate Orton one would think you'd be smart enough to understand why some people were upset after Orton outplayed Tebow in a late season game and the Broncos lost to the Chiefs. Remember that game, jhns? It was particularly upsetting after Tebow looked so awful in the prior week embarassment in Buffalo as well. But clearly you like getting embarassed...

How dare we think that you like Orton more than the winning QB!

LOL

Way to prove what an idiot you are, again.

jhns
02-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Harder schedule + more wins = worse team. You argue this as you call others stupid...

You are too stupid for message boards.

You're too caught up in W/L. Go check out Peyton's Manning's W/L his rookie year. I bet some other rookies outperformed him in W/L that year, and certainly other years. So I guess that makes them superior to Manning in your world. Good to know. Hilarious!

What does Manning, or any QB, have to do with what I said? You are proving to be far too stupid for message boards again.

LOL You really can't figure this out on your own? And I'm the one who's too stupid?

So, you claim I just spin conversations. Here is one that you still won't explain to me. This was the conversation. There is no possible way for me to spin it. Now explain what QBs have to do with what I said.

Yes, you are the one that is stupid.

Rabb
02-03-2012, 08:29 AM

Oh I am not resorting to that tactic, I was being serious though...you and I have generally seen eye to eye so I don't have a personal dog in the argument here.

I am just saying, we had a guy that seemed to be a prototypical QB and we actually regressed, we now have a guy that I look at as having a TON of potential, someone like the NFL doesn't have right now and I just cannot see not being excited about it.

That is my point really, I don't see how any fan can look at this last season and not be optimistic. Will he work out? I have no idea, this season will be a major test and put to bed any argument for or against the guy since he will have an entire off season to work with coaches and presumably a team built around him. It's just impossible for me to look past the end result, we won games including a playoff game where we were told we had no chance and he played like a complete QB in.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 08:29 AM
So, you claim I just spin conversations.

Sigh. jhns, you and others are either explicitly or implicitly suggesting that Tebow > Newton because of W/L. You use this argument all the time. The whole "he took a 1-4 team and went 7-4" point. Sound familiar? I brought up Peyton Manning because he went 3-13 his rookie year. So clearly W/L isn't the best way to evaluate a rookie QB. You can obfuscate all you want to avoid this point but it isn't going away.

jhns
02-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Sigh. jhns, you and others are either explicitly or implicitly suggesting that Tebow > Newton because of W/L. You use this argument all the time. The whole "he took a 1-4 team and went 7-4" point. Sound familiar? I brought up Peyton Manning because he went 3-13 his rookie year. So clearly W/L isn't the best way to evaluate a rookie QB. You can obfuscate all you want to avoid this point but it isn't going away.

Now explain what any of this has to do with what I posted. That first quote is what you responded to. I am not an idiot like you. I know what point you are trying to make. That isn't what I asked... You continually prove you can't keep up with simple conversations. You are an idiot.

You tell me the QBs w/l record doesn't mean anything in a post were I attributed the record to the team... How do you not see how retarded this is? You are the one that saw wins and put it all on the QB...

Spider
02-03-2012, 08:41 AM
I am not an idiot like you.

Hilarious! you have way to high of an opinion of yourself

jhns
02-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Hilarious! you have way to high of an opinion of yourself

Yeah right. I was being pretty modest in that post.

Spider
02-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Yeah right. I was being pretty modest in that post.

I know I am right , you are a legend in your own mind ;D

jhns
02-03-2012, 08:48 AM
I know I am right , you are a legend in your own mind ;D

Well, yeah. I am a legend in everyones mind.

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 08:49 AM

Always have a reason to look at the downside where Tebow is concerned, don't you?

Spider
02-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Well, yeah. I am a legend in everyones mind.

:~ohyah!: if you say so

TonyR
02-03-2012, 08:53 AM
I am just saying...

Fair points. Hard not to be happy with the season overall, and hard not to like Tebow. I understand the optimism even if I don't fully agree with it. I am concerned with his ability to become the more "prototypical" QB that he's going to have to become. Elway has commented numerous times that he wants, and the team needs, someone who can stand in the pocket and make throws. And the fact that he keeps making those comments, and just made one again recently, suggests that he knows Tebow isn't there yet and may not get there. I think I'm being rational and realistic, some others think I'm being a hater and a pessimist. That's fine, I understand that to a degree. But clearly some people are a little bit too emotionally wrapped up in a player when they go so far to bash people who criticize a player. Particularly hypocrites like jhns who go out of there way to bash players and coaches but for some reason Tebow is off limits...

jhns
02-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Who do I go out of my way to bash? McDaniels? Great point. He really didn't deserve it. Unwarranted!

Tony is too stupid for message boards. He is also a liar. You are not rational with Tebow. I can easily prove this.

I can show you saying that we shouldn't compare a young Newton to Orton. I can show you complaining about people not holding Tebow to the same standards as Orton(even though he was ten times better). I can show you saying Tebow shouldn't play another game. I can show you saying the 9-7 Tebow is a complete failure because you want a winner.

Do.you really want me to start posting this stuff again, liar?

TonyR
02-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Always have a reason to look at the downside where Tebow is concerned, don't you?

Maybe. But what you call "downside" I call reality.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Fair points. Hard not to be happy with the season overall, and hard not to like Tebow. I understand the optimism even if I don't fully agree with it. I am concerned with his ability to become the more "prototypical" QB that he's going to have to become. Elway has commented numerous times that he wants, and the team needs, someone who can stand in the pocket and make throws. And the fact that he keeps making those comments, and just made one again recently, suggests that he knows Tebow isn't there yet and may not get there. I think I'm being rational and realistic, some others think I'm being a hater and a pessimist. That's fine, I understand that to a degree. But clearly some people are a little bit too emotionally wrapped up in a player when they go so far to bash people who criticize a player. Particularly hypocrites like jhns who go out of there way to bash players and coaches but for some reason Tebow is off limits...

well reasoned post. I almost believed it until I remembered you gave up on the Tebow experriment after 6 bad quarters.

quitting in a young player who turned the team around and saved the season after 6 bad wuarters not only makes you a hater, but a fag too.

So own up to it or get the **** out of here.

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Maybe. But what you call "downside" I call reality.

The downside is reality, so is the upside. Choosing to only look at one makes you look stupid.

barryr
02-03-2012, 09:02 AM

No, you're are just being your usual self is all, which is as big a hypocrite as anyone around here.

barryr
02-03-2012, 09:03 AM
The downside is reality, so is the upside. Choosing to only look at one makes you look stupid.

Agreed ^5

jhns
02-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I hate losing which is why I'm done with the Tebow experiment. He failed miserably the last two weeks. He came up really small on Sunday and got outplayed by Kyle Orton. Winning 7 of 8 got a lot of people thinking that Tebow played well but the reality is he never really played all that well other than some bursts here and there. That's not going to get it done in the NFL. You need your QB to be consistently good. I don't see any evidence that Tebow can be that guy. I was rooting for the kid too but reality has set in. You keep clinging to the mirage.

Rational. The QB that is 7-4 at this point, is a failure because you like winning. Very, very rational.

That same thread also contains many posts were you claim Tebow sucked so bad in the first NE game, that you just can't understand how peoples eyes weren't opened. A game were he went for 300 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 fumble. You are rational and the rest of us are hypocrites though...

Too funny.

oubronco
02-03-2012, 09:22 AM
http://funnypicblast.com/wp-content/imgdir/2008_08/fatladythighs.jpg

TonyR
02-03-2012, 09:25 AM
well reasoned post. I almost believed it until I remembered you gave up on the Tebow experriment after 6 bad quarters...

I think some of you forget, or mis-remember, the overall circumstances:

>We had the great 7-1 run. I was cautious about Tebow but slowly started to come around as the run continued.
>The run came to a screeching halt when we got killed by NE. Although Tebow isn't to blame for the loss there was no "Tebow magic" in that one.
>Needing a bounce back the following week Tebow played horribly and we got blown out by Buffalo.
>If reality hadn't already settled in it did the following week when we got beat at home by Orton and the Chiefs and Tebow again played poorly.

So I concluded, perhaps rashly, perhaps incorrectly, that the success was more of a mirage than reality. Tebow played poorly in large parts of some of those wins. There were a lot of circumstances (mediocre to poor opponents, injured key opponents players, miracle plays, opponent mistakes, etc.) that supported the feeling that the reality wasn't as pretty as the 7-1 run. Roll this up with another late season collapse and the need to back into the playoffs and I was an unhappy Broncos fan.

What's odd to me is that while I can understand the optimism and admiration many have for Tebow, some of you can't seem to understand those that have doubts. Even here, where I think I've been perfectly reasonable, people have to continue to play the "hater" card just because they don't agree with my opinion.

jhns
02-03-2012, 09:27 AM

>We had the great 7-1 run. I was cautious about Tebow but slowly started to come around as the run continued.
>The run came to a screeching halt when we got killed by NE. Although Tebow isn't to blame for the loss there was no "Tebow magic" in that one.
>Needing a bounce back the following week Tebow played horribly and we got blown out by Buffalo.
>If reality hadn't already settled in it did the following week when we got beat at home by Orton and the Chiefs and Tebow again played poorly.

So I concluded, perhaps rashly, perhaps incorrectly, that the success was more of a mirage than reality. Tebow played poorly in large parts of some of those wins. There were a lot of circumstances (mediocre to poor opponents, injured key opponents players, miracle plays, opponent mistakes, etc.) that supported the feeling that the reality wasn't as pretty as the 7-1 run. Roll this up with another late season collapse and the need to back into the playoffs and I was an unhappy Broncos fan.

What's odd to me is that while I can understand the optimism and admiration many have for Tebow, some of you can't seem to understand those that have doubts. Even here, where I think I've been perfectly reasonable, people have to continue to play the "hater" card just because they don't agree with my opinion.

They play the hater card because you aren't at all reasonable. You are an idiot.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:00 AM

You know who's not "better than this"? You. You're filth.

You can't judge a QB on W/L

What do you think you CAN judge a QB on? (repeated for several pages until you finally answered)

Answer my question first then I'll answer!

Okay. Answers question.

I'm not going to answer your question because I'll look as stupid and football incompetent as I actually am!

The funniest part:

After claiming W/L aren't part of a QBs judgment so you can defend future bust Cam Newton over world-class guy and current winning Broncos QB, you then say here that you judge him on the end of season losses.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3483051&postcount=601

Peculiar isn't it?

Typical hypocritical, know-nothing, Philly scum-bag.

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 10:04 AM

I think that you are the one who mis-remembers (derp) the overall circumstances.

This team went 4-12 a year ago, largely led by an accomplished passer, who because of his passing prowess was again given the reins to the team to start this season. Promptly falling on his face and leading the team into a 1-4 hole, and the franchise to the lowest point, perhaps, in it's history.

The reins of the mostly dead franchise were given to Tebow and in the course of two months changed the entire direction of the ship, and the culture within the locker room. Leading a team that had no right to be there based on their talent level, not only to a playoff appearance, but to a victory over the best passing defense in football.

You can continue to question Tebow and his future all you want, but he has already done what none of the "pure passers" could do in Denver for the last 6 years. There is very obviously something about the guy that is special, and to deny that, and what he accomplished this year, because you can't look outside of the "prototype" box is absurd to me.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 10:05 AM
The funniest part...

Sorry, Rev, but nothing is funnier than this (to the question of how many FO's would take Tebow over Newton):

Answer: The majority of them, if not all.

Sad that you're so upset because somebody dares to disagree with you about something. I'm not taking this personally, but clearly you are.

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Sorry, Rev, but nothing is funnier than this (to the question of how many FO's would take Tebow over Newton):

Sad that you're so upset because somebody dares to disagree with you about something. I'm not taking this personally, but clearly you are.

No, the funny part is that you're so utterly reliant on an idea that is pure fantasy; You have absolutely no idea how many GMs would take Tebow. None. Not even the shred of an idea, but you speak as though it's the golden fact that supports all you say.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:13 AM

No Tony. I could care less that you disagree. You're wrong, but that's fine. After all, you've been wrong about just about everything since you've registered here (McD, Cutler, Orton, etc)

What I mind is after defending your sorry ass you don't even have the decency and/or balls to not only support your conclusion but to do what you SAID you'd do and answer the ****ing question.

Point blank: jhns is right and you're just a ****ing idiot. You have no basis for your thought process and you don't belong in any "discussion".

Here's my conclusion: You hate him because you're a whiny "woe is me" welfare state liberal. I have MUCH more evidence to support that than you do in yours.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 10:16 AM
You can continue to question Tebow and his future all you want, but he has already done what none of the "pure passers" could do in Denver for the last 6 years. There is very obviously something about the guy that is special, and to deny that, and what he accomplished this year, because you can't look outside of the "prototype" box is absurd to me.

Good post, I agree with much of it. Agree that Tebow accomplished some great things, agree with the "something special", agree that it was a fun, magical ride. I just don't personally believe that it's sustainable. I think we had an almost perfect storm of things go right for us mixed in with some gutty play from Tebow (and many others on the team). It's unfortunate that some people take this whole thing so personally. But it is what it is.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Here's my conclusion: You hate him because you're a whiny "woe is me" welfare state liberal. I have MUCH more evidence to support that than you do in yours.

I'm floored that something transpired here that could make somebody so angry. You're taking this a little bit too seriously, don't you think?

And you still haven't supported your major criticism that I wasn't "talking football" while at the same time nobody else is, either. Why is the bar set higher for me than your buddy jhns and yourself, among others?

vancejohnson82
02-03-2012, 10:21 AM
No Tony. I could care less that you disagree. You're wrong, but that's fine. After all, you've been wrong about just about everything since you've registered here (McD, Cutler, Orton, etc)

What I mind is after defending your sorry ass you don't even have the decency and/or balls to not only support your conclusion but to do what you SAID you'd do and answer the ****ing question.

Point blank: jhns is right and you're just a ****ing idiot. You have no basis for your thought process and you don't belong in any "discussion".

What is JHNS right about?

1) That Tebow is better than Newton?
2) Denver fans are stupid and thats why there are doubts about Tebow?

He's made many claims in this thread but I just want to know which one you are supporting?

TonyR
02-03-2012, 10:25 AM
...You have absolutely no idea how many GMs would take Tebow. None. Not even the shred of an idea...

True that I can't prove it. But I'm amazed that anyone could actually think a majority would take Tebow over Newton. I'm also amazed that people take this as a criticism of Tebow.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 10:26 AM

He's "right" because he agrees with Rev. You're not allowed to have your own opinion.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:39 AM

He's made many claims in this thread but I just want to know which one you are supporting?

That tonyr is too stupid for the internet (ref: Tony hiding from his own opinion). Try and keep up.

Play2win

Huge, huge limitations, like getting away close to being able to fire the ball out of a 3-step drop.

TheReverend
I'm floored that something transpired here that could make somebody so angry. You're taking this a little bit too seriously, don't you think?

And you still haven't supported your major criticism that I wasn't "talking football" while at the same time nobody else is, either. Why is the bar set higher for me than your buddy jhns and yourself, among others?

I'm not taking anything seriously. Especially not YOU after defending you for a couple years to realize I was completely wrong.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Huge, huge limitations, like getting away close to being able to fire the ball out of a 3-step drop.

And we all know how smart you are:

I just don't think Tebow has the flexibility or the range or motion to ever make the quick throw over the middle.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1CWdPXn4xqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^ (quick over the middle against 9 Steelers in the box)

vancejohnson82
02-03-2012, 10:44 AM
That tonyr is too stupid for the internet (ref: Tony hiding from his own opinion). Try and keep up.

ehhh, you popped in on the 24th page, spouted some angry bull**** and agreed with someone who has made 15 points in this thread....just trying to clear up what you were referring to

please don't beat me up

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Good post, I agree with much of it. Agree that Tebow accomplished some great things, agree with the "something special", agree that it was a fun, magical ride. I just don't personally believe that it's sustainable. I think we had an almost perfect storm of things go right for us mixed in with some gutty play from Tebow (and many others on the team). It's unfortunate that some people take this whole thing so personally. But it is what it is.

You are the one here making it personal, and you say as much above. Your problem is that you speak as if your belief; "it's not sustainable" were an incontrovertible truth. Which is moronic.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:46 AM
ehhh, you popped in on the 24th page, spouted some angry bull**** and agreed with someone who has made 15 points in this thread....just trying to clear up what you were referring to

please don't beat me up

I was pretty clear about the entire thing but glad you chimed in for this.

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 10:47 AM
True that I can't prove it. But I'm amazed that anyone could actually think a majority would take Tebow over Newton. I'm also amazed that people take this as a criticism of Tebow.

The fact that you're amazed that people would have a differing opinion speaks volumes about you.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 10:48 AM
He's "right" because he agrees with Rev. You're not allowed to have your own opinion.

Why don't you man up and put your opinion out there with why you feel that way?

Congrats, you're on the same level as Blueflame, Spider and Sassy. Just Tony and the girls.

jhns
02-03-2012, 11:09 AM

A poster that can't read, or follow simple conversations, comes to the defense of a poster that is just like him. Go figure.

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:13 AM
please don't beat me up

LOL that dickwad couldnt beat his way out of a wet paper bag ........

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Why don't you man up and put your opinion out there with why you feel that way?

Congrats, you're on the same level as Blueflame, Spider and Sassy. Just Tony and the girls.

LMAO just cause every one of us have beat the snot out of your overreacting ass ..... you are by far the biggest drama queen here ... you google formations then present here as a great Idea ....... Clown

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 11:20 AM
you are by far the biggest drama queen here Says the troll bouncing from thread to thread seeking attention.

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Says the troll bouncing from thread to thread seeking attention.

cry me a river teboner

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Says the troll bouncing from thread to thread seeking attention.

I have him on ignore since he's gone from retard to full blown troll, I fully recommend following suit as it makes the Mane a much more pleasant read.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 11:33 AM

so..... .. you ARE a fag. glad you see it now.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 11:34 AM
cry me a river teboner

eat me bob junior.

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:37 AM
eat me bob junior.

you queer ? is that why you went from OABB to Butterscotch ?

Dedhed
02-03-2012, 11:40 AM
I have him on ignore since he's gone from retard to full blown troll, I fully recommend following suit as it makes the Mane a much more pleasant read.I would, but then he would have added free time eat more crayons, and I don't want that on my conscience.

bendog
02-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Butterscotch is OABB?

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Butterscotch is OABB?

Yep ........................

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:48 AM
I would, but then he would have added free time eat more crayons, and I don't want that on my conscience.

LMAO you would have to climb a step ladder just to kiss my ass

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Yep ........................

OABB is much funnier and sexier than me.

Spider
02-03-2012, 11:53 AM

How many farm animals did you poll to find this out ?

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:03 PM

Pow Pow Hilarious!

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:09 PM

He has poled many living things. most noteable...Errand, Spider, and Tonyrtard. I can tell by your tears he had succeeded.

KO5K
02-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Pow Pow Hilarious!

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/gallery/2010/NFL/WeeklyGallery/Week%2016/15pg-horizontal.jpg

Pow Pow!

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Pow Pow Hilarious!

Dude you're a ****ing invalid

(Pausing so you can grab a dictionary and look that up)

Stop ruining bronco militia's line. Seriously the only person on the board dumber than you is spider.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:11 PM
He has poled many living things. most noteable...Errand, Spider, and Tonyrtard. I can tell by your tears he had succeeded.

LOL OABB was a joke , Butterscotch isnt much better ........

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:12 PM

Stop ruining bronco militia's line. Seriously the only person on the board dumber than you is spider.
LOL drama queen , a puss cake calling anyone invalid

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:14 PM
LOL OABB was a joke , Butterscotch isnt much better ........

OABB was a great poster who was silenced for his constant destruction of TGN. now that TGN is hiding away in his labia folds, OABB has passed his mighty winning torch to me. I am proud to carry it in his memory.

Some day I will reach his awesome.

OABB...hero of the people, and my good friend.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:15 PM
OABB was a great poster who was silenced for his constant destruction of TGN. now that TGN is hiding away in his labia folds, OABB has passed his mighty winning torch to me. I am proud to carry it in his memory.

Some day I will reach his awesome.

OABB...hero of the people, and my good friend.

Thats nice ........... So why the name change ?

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:18 PM

**** off I don't care what you think

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:20 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/gallery/2010/NFL/WeeklyGallery/Week%2016/15pg-horizontal.jpg

Pow Pow!

UH OH

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 12:21 PM

Clearly. If you did you'd have gone back to middle school to finish.

PS. How big of a pussy is sam bradford exactly?

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:21 PM

Poor little thing...

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Clearly. If you did you'd have gone back to middle school to finish.

PS. How big of a p***Y is sam bradford exactly?

You'd probably know so why don't you tell us

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Poor little thing...

Is that what she tells you every night

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:28 PM

Hilarious!

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Thats nice ........... So why the name change ?

i have been here for a long time numbnuts. OABB has left the sight for a year because he lost a bet. Jake is good people, and he has always gone harshly after the fags here.

I used to just post in the WPR, but Jake asked me to not be so quiet here. I have always hated the vaginas that permeate through this sight but was careful not to ruffle feathers.

AFter Taco banned OABB for the third time (10 of the last 12 weeks) I decided to let out the thunder in his name.

Call me the troll hunter troll. You are on my radar.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:31 PM

I know you are but what am I?

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:33 PM
i have been here for a long time numbnuts. OABB has left the sight for a year because he lost a bet. Jake is good people, and he has always gone harshly after the fags here.

I used to just post in the WPR, but Jake asked me to not be so quiet here. I have always hated the vaginas that permeate through this sight but was careful not to ruffle feathers.

AFter Taco banned OABB for the third time (10 of the last 12 weeks) I decided to let out the thunder in his name.

huh uh sure ........... if thats what you want everyone to believe ...... I used to live in the wrp FORUM ........

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:34 PM
huh uh sure ........... if thats what you want everyone to believe ...... I used to live in the wrp FORUM ........

search me fag.

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:34 PM

Poor little illiterate ou boy can't have nothing! He has to deal with the Broncos winning and the fact that he is almost too stupid to breath.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:35 PM
search me fag.

Obviously ........OABB

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Poor little illiterate ou boy can't have nothing! He has to deal with the Broncos winning and the fact that he is almost too stupid to breath.

I breath just fine and my woman don't tell me "poor little thing like" yours apparently does

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:39 PM
If you've ever had a woman

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I breath just fine and my woman don't tell me "poor little thing like" yours apparently does

Poor liitle guy.

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Poor liitle guy.

We don't need to hear what she keeps telling you

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 12:43 PM
You'd probably know so why don't you tell us

You're right I do:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/osBBYbQXQDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:44 PM
You're right I do:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/osBBYbQXQDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That will be posted after every OUBRONCO post now.

Thank you!

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:45 PM
We don't need to hear what she keeps telling you

Sphincter say what?

oubronco
02-03-2012, 12:45 PM
OH that hurts...........................Not really

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:46 PM

poor little fag.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:46 PM
OH that hurts...........................Not really

LOL no you are supposed to be begging for mercy ......

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Tony, vance, ou, and spider.

The voices of Tebow hate fell off the sped bus. Seriously, the four dumbest posters fighting for the same cause. Funny stuff.

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:49 PM
LOL no you are supposed to be begging for mercy ......

Or crying in every thread you open because those big mean Tebowites hurt your whittle feewings...

Spider

The voices of Tebow hate fell off the sped bus. Seriously, the four dumbest posters fighting for the same cause. Funny stuff.

clue us all in to what you are babbling about

TheReverend

Oddly enough all share the same political affiliation that stands strongly against everything Tebow stands for. Same with TGN.

...Coincidence?

Hilarious!

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Or crying in every thread you open because those big mean Tebowites hurt your whittle feewings...

LMAO mission accomplished for me , face it posting here wasnt as fun as it used to be ........ People had a pretty good laugh over me exposing your self made ass .......

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Oddly enough all share the same political affiliation that stands strongly against everything Tebow stands for. Same with TGN.

...Coincidence?

Hilarious!

******s gonna fag.

Spider

...Coincidence?

Hilarious!

Hilarious! yeah throwing a forward pass is an evil liberal plot ...........

jhns
clue us all in to what you are babbling about

Sorry buddy, this conversation is far too complex for you.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Sorry buddy, this conversation is far too complex for you.

Hilarious! just your babbled , whats a sped bus ?

bendog
02-03-2012, 12:53 PM
wow, I never knew the dems and or non-christians were against respecting women and kids and taking care of a family.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Hilarious! just your babbled , whats a sped bus ?

Special Education.

Surprised you don't know that.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:54 PM
wow, I never knew the dems and or non-christians were against respecting women and kids and taking care of a family.

even worse , we want a QB that throws a forward pass

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 12:55 PM

As long as those good people don't mention Jesus.

Spider
02-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Special Education.

Surprised you don't know that.

sped also means went fast OABB .... gotta watch you teboners ......always babbling about something

jhns
02-03-2012, 12:58 PM
sped also means went fast OABB .... gotta watch you teboners ......always babbling about something

Yes, you got off the fast bus spidey.

*** pats spider on the head and walks away ***

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes, you got off the fast bus spidey.

*** pats spider on the head and walks away ***

LOL for you being a genius , I wouldnt think you would miss use grammar ....... maybe you are not the Genius you proclaim to be ???

bendog
02-03-2012, 01:02 PM
too much jhns is a bad thing for anyone. Just saying.

jhns
02-03-2012, 01:03 PM
LOL for you being a genius , I wouldnt think you would miss use grammar ....... maybe you are not the Genius you proclaim to be ???

Is this supposed to make sense?

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Is this supposed to make sense?

to everyone but you ....

jhns
02-03-2012, 01:07 PM
to everyone but you ....

You mean just the other sped kids, right?

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:17 PM
You mean just the other sped kids, right?

no just the opposite ......

jhns
02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
no just the opposite ......

Is this supposed to make sense? We speak English here.

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Is this supposed to make sense? We speak English here.

LOL we ??? you and your blow up doll ?

jhns
02-03-2012, 01:24 PM
LOL we ??? you and your blow up doll ?

Again, most of us don't understand sped. Learn English if you want to communicate with me.

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Again, most of us don't understand sped. Learn English if you want to communicate with me.

:rofl: I cant stand you , much less want to communicate with you ......I like the way things are going between us the way they are going now ........ I insult you , you brag about how smart you are . prefect relationship

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 01:29 PM
:rofl: I cant stand you , much less want to communicate with you ......I like the way things are going between us the way they are going now ........ I insult you , you brag about how smart you are . prefect relationship

I like how prefectly retarded you are and don't see it.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 01:31 PM

...Coincidence?

Yes, I have doubts about Tebow because I'm a liberal devil worshipper. Good grief, I hope you're not serious with this.

Still wondering when you and your buddies are going to start "talking football" since that's the standard you keep applying to me...

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I like how prefectly retarded you are and don't see it.

Dont say that , you are hurting my feelings ............

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Dont say that , you are hurting my feelings ............

Troll AIDS attacks the feeling center of the brain so I know you are lying.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Yes, I have doubts about Tebow because I'm a liberal devil worshipper. Good grief, I hope you're not serious with this.

Still wondering when you and your buddies are going to start "talking football" since that's the standard you keep applying to me...

Oh well that explains it. I just thought you were a moron. This at least is a reason to be a fag.

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Troll AIDS attacks the feeling center of the brain so I know you are lying.

no really I am hurt , It shames me that OABB AKA Butterscotch stallion is disappointed in me ......your opinion means so much to me , In fact I am so upset I am shedding tears of sorrow by the bucket loads .................

:rofl: you ****tard

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
no really I am hurt , It shames me that OABB AKA Butterscotch stallion is disappointed in me ......your opinion means so much to me , In fact I am so upset I am shedding tears of sorrow by the bucket loads .................

:rofl: you ****tard

cool. This is why I am here. You are welcome.

Butterscotch is saving the mane one fag at a time.

Spider
02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
cool. This is why I am here. You are welcome.

Butterscotch is saving the mane one fag at a time.

why are you so mean to me dickhead ?

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Well despite me asking for it repeatedly, you haven't offered a single ****ing explanation why you have doubts about Tebow, so one has to make the most educated inference he can. You think it's a coincidence you and your hippy brethren are up in arms over Tebow after he dragged a 1-4 team into the playoffs and a victory over the defending AFC Champs?

As for talking football... I have been. You've been the one hiding from it. Need I refer your dumb cowardly ass back to this?

I've noticed you decided to completely ignore the "why" part of my request. Is it because you... gasp... don't know and are just parroting things you've heard elsewhere?!?!?

Regardless, I'll play along and let's go item by item.

This has you concerned about his long-term viability?

This is perhaps the most correctable part of a QBs viability. Reference the massive improvements in his footwork over his SIXTEEN GAME tenure thus far. In fact, ESPN did a special on his footwork improvements in December.

See River's throwing motion.

See comments from Joe Montana, John Elway, etc about Tim's throwing motion.

"The Broncos arenít looking for major changes in QB Tim Tebow's delivery" -

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16900224

Please attempt justify these (ESPECIALLY touch) with examples.

Only 8 QBs in the NFL had an > or = TD:INT ratio... and that's not even mentioning half his INTs came in ONE game.

I implore you to find ANY QB with a better ball retention:hits ratio.

Remember? Then you ran and hid? As usual.

All you're doing is making it extremely obvious that you don't even understand rudimentary concepts of the game you watch.

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2012, 02:07 PM

All you're doing is making it extremely obvious that you don't even understand rudimentary concepts of the game you watch.

Yeah, same thing happens whenever anyone says Tebow's stats should be measured against today's modern pass-happy West Coast possession passing schemes.

I say "OK, show me one of these 'modern' teams who's ever opened a game running on 8 consecutive 1st downs"

Crickets.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 02:44 PM
wow...Tony R is asked for an answer and the thread dies.

loser.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 03:16 PM
wow...Tony R is asked for an answer and the thread dies.

loser.

I've been repeatedly asking Tony the same the question since he decided "Tebow can't be a long-term option at QB" and he has never once answered the question. In fact, none of the Tebow haters have.

On the contrary, I've been listing the reasons for why he will succeed and be an innovative option at QB and potentially revolutionize the game since his ****ing draft day.

errand
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
LMAO just cause every one of us have beat the snot out of your overreacting ass ..... you are by far the biggest drama queen here ... you google formations then present here as a great Idea ....... Clown

I know right? I was gonna say if he actually knew that f****** much why didn't he just apply for the damn job of Broncos DC......

Spider
02-03-2012, 03:23 PM
I know right? I was gonna say if he actually knew that ******* much why didn't he just apply for the damn job of Broncos DC......

LOL he would have to do more then answer phones .......

errand
02-03-2012, 03:25 PM

yeah, but you're still just as stupid.... changing your screen name doesn't change stupid.

errand
02-03-2012, 03:29 PM

bull****! you just changed your f****** screen name from asshole to even bigger asshole.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
bull****! you just changed your ******* screen name from a-hole to even bigger a-hole.

OABB is still here dumbass....also, ask Blue if OABB asked to be me. we are friends...we work together on projects at times. its all right there fag.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 03:45 PM
yeah, but you're still just as stupid.... changing your screen name doesn't change stupid.

maybe you should try it. Errand is just a joke around here. like orton.

fag.

Spider
02-03-2012, 03:48 PM
bull****! you just changed your ******* screen name from a-hole to even bigger a-hole.

shhhhhhhhhh it is supposed to be a secret :rofl:

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
shhhhhhhhhh it is supposed to be a secret :rofl:

greatest secret ever. not even the mods know I changed my name.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I know right? I was gonna say if he actually knew that ******* much why didn't he just apply for the damn job of Broncos DC......

You ever gonna man up and respond to this post?

What throws do you feel he "struggles" with?

Also, fyi, the vast majority of our big plays came from Tebow passing from the pocket.

Also, fyi, nearly every game we won was from Tim "having to" throw the ball.

This is precisely why you people have no argument... because you don't POSE any argument.

There are clearly areas that need improvement (*watch how this works, I'll even provide the specifics FOR you): primarily footwork and the speed in which he diagnoses defenses. BOTH are common problems for young QBs and not a cause for long term concern. As is, he was able to extend plays with his feet and size long enough to make safe plays (which mind you, should also fall on the WRs lack of consistency getting open or ability to make a play on the ball) also more than anyone in the NFL.

Nothing about this offense is "one-dimensional". Hell, even our running game is multi-dimensional. Tim gives us the versatility to become the most multi-dimensional offense in the entire league... and by a large margin.

Spoiler: You won't.

Like Tony, you don't know anything about how the sport actually works and will just regurgitate **** you've read/seen/watched instead of being capable of thinking for yourself and making up your own mind. You'd rather throw fits because Tebow (who the entire Broncos brass have praised his almost inhuman work ethic) showed up at a concert.

You're a jealous tool-bag. Do everyone a favor and either step up and start supporting your "opinions" (piles of **** they may be) or shut the **** up.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Well despite me asking for it repeatedly, you haven't offered a single ****ing explanation why you have doubts about Tebow, so one has to make the most educated inference he can. You think it's a coincidence you and your hippy brethren are up in arms over Tebow after he dragged a 1-4 team into the playoffs and a victory over the defending AFC Champs?

As for talking football... I have been. You've been the one hiding from it. Need I refer your dumb cowardly ass back to this?

LOL So you post an article from cbssports and now you're an expert on Tebow?!? Hilarious!

Rev, I'm no football expert and I'm no QB expert. And neither are you, for that matter. But I've watched most of Tebow's NFL games and I've seen him struggle throwing the football. I don't know where the **** you've been if you haven't seen it as well. And apparently unlike you I'm smart enough to figure out that the Broncos coaching staff saw these struggles as well since they started Kyle ****ing Orton ahead of him, and then when they did start Tebow they installed a game plan that limited his passing about as much as possible. Is that really so hard for you to see? Why do you think they did that? To make you mad? Or is it some grand ****ing conspiracy?

You're right about one thing: he might be able to improve his passing enough to be a good NFL QB. But you act like my doubts are some novel concept. I don't know where you've been since before he was drafted that you're so surprised and outraged by this. The coaches have clearly demonstrated their doubts. John Elway has clearly demonstrated his doubts. But I guess you know better than them. Hell, Elway just made these comments recently:

Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."

"Anybody who comes in at any position is going to think they have a chance to compete," Elway said. "Any free agent or anybody that comes in here when we start training camp is going to be competing for jobs.

Read more: Senior Bowl quarterbacks go on display before NFL draft - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19849637#ixzz1lNFalbTH
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I also quoted this the other day:

"He's going to have to overhaul everything," says quarterbacks guru George Whitfield, who tutored Newton, Ben Roethlisberger and Terrelle Pryor as they transitioned into the NFL. "He's going to have to go all the way back to the beginning. His throwing motion is a direct relation to what's happening below the waist. You can't put a giant machine gun on a camera tripod. He's going to have to work on the passing and the mechanics. Out of those nine or 10 completions against Pittsburgh, all but two of them were vertical throws. Pretty much everybody can throw it vertical. The challenge is throwing into windows."
http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/hill-120117/tim-tebow-secure-future-denver-broncos-productive-offseason

Do you know more than this guy, too?

Wake the **** up you ****ing lunatic. Stop worrying yourself so much about what I think and say, as if it matters all that much. My opinion really isn't all that shocking and sinister. It's a widely held opinion. Hell, it's a majority opinion! That doesn't mean it's right, it just means you shouldn't go so apesh*t when you hear it. Grow the **** up and stop neg repping people on a football message board because they have the audacity to have a different opinion than you and not back down when attacked by you and your angry, adolescent, insult hurling mob. Maybe Tebow will make it, maybe he won't. But it's not worth giving yourself a coronary over. It really isn't.

TonyR
02-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Just ran across this nugget today. Thought the drop number seemed a little low, but I'm mostly surprised because I thought one of the things that Tebow was at least mediocre at in the passing game was the deep ball. Depending on how that's defined, I guess maybe not?

Tebow ranked 28th out of 31 QBs in terms of deep passing accuracy, despite the 10th-lowest drop rate on such passes (only two drops in 63 attempts)
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/the-daily-lard-2-2-12

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Click the link for the context dip****.

You CONTINUE to dodge every single question I've posed to you and dance around topics. Sad. Truly sad.

Spider
02-03-2012, 06:36 PM
lmao tony r with a dose of reality .

errand
02-03-2012, 06:40 PM
You ever gonna man up and respond to this post?

Spoiler: You won't.

Like Tony, you don't know anything about how the sport actually works and will just regurgitate **** you've read/seen/watched instead of being capable of thinking for yourself and making up your own mind. You'd rather throw fits because Tebow (who the entire Broncos brass have praised his almost inhuman work ethic) showed up at a concert.

You're a jealous tool-bag. Do everyone a favor and either step up and start supporting your "opinions" (piles of **** they may be) or shut the **** up.

look **** head, I have voiced my concerns about Tebow's inability to throw the ball consistently.... I do not pretend to have the answers as to why he cannot throw the ball very well at this point of his career, nor do I know how to fix his
problem...

but since you know how to fix what ails our defense, and you wrote an open letter to jack del rio about it, here's a suggestion...

perhaps you should write an open letter to tim tebow and tell him what he needs to do to improve his game. you do realize that tim tebow was the only quarterback that started several games who failed to complete half his passes in all but 2 or 3 of them. Then again judging your typical nuthugging posts, perhaps you don't realize it.

You and your clown posse keep spouting off about his 316 yards passing vs. Steelers, never noticing that game was more the exception, than the rule. Not to mention DT had like 150 yards after the catch.

you guys look at that game and you think he's destined for greatness, but you scratch your heads wondering how people could possibly have concerns about him after watching him struggle vs. Buffalo or KC.

we see him when he plays well and wonder what the hell...how can he look like Dr. Jeckyll one game, and Mr. Hyde the next two or three. You and your nuthugging cronies make all kinds of excuses, mainly blaming his team mates...or coaches. The same people he says he's blessed to play with and work for.

not once did you ever suspected maybe....just maybe he just isn't as good as you think he is. Face it...if he couldn't run, he'd have been cut by now....

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Just ran across this nugget today. Thought the drop number seemed a little low, but I'm mostly surprised because I thought one of the things that Tebow was at least mediocre at in the passing game was the deep ball. Depending on how that's defined, I guess maybe not?

Tebow ranked 28th out of 31 QBs in terms of deep passing accuracy, despite the 10th-lowest drop rate on such passes (only two drops in 63 attempts)
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/the-daily-lard-2-2-12

wow. Tebow didn't pass well. color me shocked. did you also find out about NASA landing on the moon yet?

Spider
02-03-2012, 06:54 PM
wow. Tebow didn't pass well. color me shocked. did you also find out about NASA landing on the moon yet?

:rofl: wait .... Tony R is a retard cause he has doubts about a qb that by your own admission struggled throwing the ball....lmao you turd OABB welcome to reality

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:10 PM
:rofl: wait .... Tony R is a retard cause he has doubts about a qb that by your own admission struggled throwing the ball....lmao you turd OABB welcome to reality

yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it. but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Tebow wins and he improves and he works hard and he is a phenom. To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.

errand
02-03-2012, 07:11 PM

..and yet you spend an awful lot of time defending his passing ability. I'm not saying you're stupid, but wouldn't you have to be?

Spider
02-03-2012, 07:17 PM
yes. doubts are fine. I have always said that. OABB always said that. we have both spent the better part of two months quoting every dip**** double standard.

because of your unsophisticated meth infused trucker brain, you have ignored all of it.

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it. but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

it can only be described as HATE. I dont know how to make this any clearer to you fags, but there is a CLEAR line you all cross daily.

you are blind to it and claim anyone who calls you out is a tebowner. whats funny is how much you actually are what you accuse others of being. its a gay self fulfilling prophesy that is as funny as it is frustrating.

Tebow wins and he improves and he works hard and he is a phenom. To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

I wish to god you could see it clearly. many are critical of Tebow and never get jumped on because they remain objective. look around. it happens every day.

you are a troll. TGN Errand and tonyRtard are all haters. you can claim otherwise but we all know it.

now eat my turds ******.

lmao so now he is a hater cause he has doubts ..you idiot

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:19 PM
..and yet you spend an awful lot of time defending his passing ability. I'm not saying you're stupid, but wouldn't you have to be?

no. You have to be stupid to not understand the CLEAR distinction. He is a raw young qb who performed well, even in the passing game. he has work to do but NOT ONE ****ING HUMAN ON THE ****ING PLANET ****ING EARTH IN THE ENTIRE MILKY WAY ****ING GALAXY thought any different.

no one is surprised. now you can choose to be a fag that thinks he is on to some great discovery or you could be objective and see that even as a raw passer he is still a better qb than your cockmate orton and is capable of winning games now. He turned our team around and he hasnt even reached his potential.

we all know he is raw. but HE CAN PASS! Untill you fags admit that and stop knobbing eachothers hate while DPing TGN loose anus, you are ****ing idiots who arent worth anyones time.

you dont even see what we have at QB. you wanted Kyle ****ing ORTON.

you are not a smart football person. accept it. its ok.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:25 PM
lmao so now he is a hater cause he has doubts ..you idiot

you read my post and this is your serious response? are you really this inept at comprehension? can you really not carry out a debate above a 9 year olds level?

you responded with the oppisite of what I said and then called me an idiot. I couldnt have asked for a better nemesis. you just bend over and grab your ankles.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 07:27 PM
look **** head, I have voiced my concerns about Tebow's inability to throw the ball consistently.... I do not pretend to have the answers as to why he cannot throw the ball very well at this point of his career, nor do I know how to fix his
problem...

but since you know how to fix what ails our defense, and you wrote an open letter to jack del rio about it, here's a suggestion...

perhaps you should write an open letter to tim tebow and tell him what he needs to do to improve his game. you do realize that tim tebow was the only quarterback that started several games who failed to complete half his passes in all but 2 or 3 of them. Then again judging your typical nuthugging posts, perhaps you don't realize it.

You and your clown posse keep spouting off about his 316 yards passing vs. Steelers, never noticing that game was more the exception, than the rule. Not to mention DT had like 150 yards after the catch.

you guys look at that game and you think he's destined for greatness, but you scratch your heads wondering how people could possibly have concerns about him after watching him struggle vs. Buffalo or KC.

we see him when he plays well and wonder what the hell...how can he look like Dr. Jeckyll one game, and Mr. Hyde the next two or three. You and your nuthugging cronies make all kinds of excuses, mainly blaming his team mates...or coaches. The same people he says he's blessed to play with and work for.

not once did you ever suspected maybe....just maybe he just isn't as good as you think he is. Face it...if he couldn't run, he'd have been cut by now....

Another terrible post from start to finish.

Never once do you take account our offense's affectation toward low % passing plays, leading the league in drops per attempt, etc.

I understand you're a dog **** poster that doesn't understand football, but apparently this bears repeating until you either understand it or address it:

What throws do you feel he "struggles" with?

Also, fyi, the vast majority of our big plays came from Tebow passing from the pocket.

Also, fyi, nearly every game we won was from Tim "having to" throw the ball.

This is precisely why you people have no argument... because you don't POSE any argument.

There are clearly areas that need improvement (*watch how this works, I'll even provide the specifics FOR you): primarily footwork and the speed in which he diagnoses defenses. BOTH are common problems for young QBs and not a cause for long term concern. As is, he was able to extend plays with his feet and size long enough to make safe plays (which mind you, should also fall on the WRs lack of consistency getting open or ability to make a play on the ball) also more than anyone in the NFL.

Nothing about this offense is "one-dimensional". Hell, even our running game is multi-dimensional. Tim gives us the versatility to become the most multi-dimensional offense in the entire league... and by a large margin.

Spider
02-03-2012, 07:32 PM
you read my post and this is your serious response? are you really this inept at comprehension? can you really not carry out a debate above a 9 year olds level?

you responded with the oppisite of what I said and then called me an idiot. I couldnt have asked for a better nemesis. you just bend over and grab your ankles.

LMAO go back and reread your own post genuis ... Just wow

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:34 PM

genuis. That is what you are.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:39 PM

by the way, I reread my post with yours under it. It so clearly shows how you may be one of the dumbest people here that I took a picture of it. I think it may become a meme.

thank you for giving me such a clear victory. I couldnt have made a puppet account who I could beat worse.

Spider
02-03-2012, 07:40 PM
genuis.

LMAO in 1 sentence you say you understand his doubts and the next you call him a hater....Maybe just maybe you need to get your head out of your ass and think ....

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:41 PM
LMAO in 1 sentence you say you understand his doubts and the next you call him a hater....Maybe just maybe you need to get your head out of your ass and think ....

I quoted his statement about quitting the experiment in the very ****ing same post WHILE EXPLAINING THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE **TARD!!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR SUCKING SO HARD!!!!!

Spider
02-03-2012, 07:43 PM
by the way, I reread my post with yours under it. It so clearly shows how you may be one of the dumbest people here that I took a picture of it. I think it may become a meme.

thank you for giving me such a clear victory. I couldnt have made a puppet account who I could beat worse.

:rofl: if you did reread it and still dont see your **** up ,then you are beyond help

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:47 PM
:rofl: if you did reread it and still dont see your **** up ,then you are beyond help

you are genuis. I am a genius.

errand
02-03-2012, 07:47 PM

Bull**** dickhead...anyone that has expressed doubts about the kid has been labelled a hater, and an idiot for not clinging to his nuts

at least he's still using his original screen name....

Tebow needs work. we ALL know it.

no **** douchebag...you keep saying "we all know it", but yet you insult and attack anyone who dares to say it

but he played well despite it and his upside is huge. quitting the "experiment" or claiming he can't throw a forward pass or that he is a FB is the **** you fags post say in and day out.

He helped us win games...he threw some pretty good passes too...but please quit claiming he "played well". He ran well....he was a very good leader and positive locker room presence...and he never trashes his team mates...then again he's got you and your clown posse to do that for him. Few if any have stated the **** you're claiming we've said....most of us have stated we have doubts or concerns. Few have said he CAN'T do it...most wonder IF he can do it. And since you've got this man crush on him, how could you possibly call anyone else a fag?

You never once thought that alot of the Tebow "hatred" as you like to call it stems from you and your clown posse's nuthugging takes that rarely if ever criticize him for his problems, always blaming his team mates and coaches and always defending him like he's your son. I doubt 99% of those you call haters want Tebow to fail....they just want you (and your nuthugging legion) to go away.

Pot calling kettle black again I see.....BTW, you sure seem to know an awful lot about what gays are like....then again given your man crush on Tebow, i guess we all know why that is.

Tebow wins

There you go again....Tebow wins...you never credit his supporting cast, they're only on the roster to bear the brunt of blame for his failures. So now that you exhausted your reasons he's so great by winning 7 of 8 at one point...tell us about his 5 losses where he was completely embarrassed by even sub standard quality teams like Buffalo and KC

and he improves

Umm, no he hasn't...improving means he would have gotten better over the course of his starting more games....he stunk the last two games of the season, came back and played well vs. Steelers, then got raped by NE...again. That's not improvement...that's a roller coaster ride, at best

and he works hard and he is a phenom.

He does have a pretty well documented work ethic as evidenced by that documentary about him in high school, and training for NFL draft... As for him being a phenom....perhaps in some areas...in others he's pretty much pedestrian...like throwing the ball accurately and on time consitently

To harp on his game as if you know what his career will be with only 16 starts is as stupid as you are gay.

Nobody knows what his career will end up...but if it's stupid to say he'll be a bust...isn't it also just as stupid to say he's gonna "revolutionize" the QB position? It's only been 16 starts like you said. He's probably gonna end up somewhere in between I think. Good enough to hang around for several years, but not quite the guy that ends up in Canton. Then again it's just one man's opinion.

Really, where are they? Most of them have given up debating the kid's potential due to constantly being labelled haters, Raider fans, Ortonauts, McFans, idiots, retards, morons....you name it...you've called them it. You realize most of the time guys like spider and TGN are in here to blast you...not Tebow. they just know what sets you nuthuggers off...say anything remotely critical about your hero timmy.

An objective view is one that many of us have stated...that we like the kid...he's a great role model, he's a great leader of men, he's a man of conviction, he's principled, he's got high moral fiber and character....He's strong as a dump truck, and runs like a wild bull, he's a PR wet dream, and he's got a very good work ethic...and 99% of us would love for our daughters to marry him or someone like him...but that doesn't mean he can throw the ball well, especially from the pocket. it also doesn't mean that he's better than Manning

See...love the kid, think he's great, but want him to work on throwing the ball better. now as for you and your nuthugging cronies....well let's say you're probably 90% of the reason people you've called haters on here don't care if Tebow is a Bronco or not anymore.

now eat my turds ******.

And here you go again...being a ****ing douchebag, again....douche's gonna douche...

in bold

Spider
02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I quoted his statement about quitting the experiment in the very ****ing same post WHILE EXPLAINING THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE **TARD!!!!

RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU ARE ****ING PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR SUCKING SO HARD!!!!!

LOL OABB you have been owned more then a cheap hooker ..It is funny that you thought that changing your name would give you a fresh start :rofl: I busted you hard

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:50 PM
in bold

can't you lose with dignity?

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm amazed that since I left, that certainly rational posters have completely lost their minds over their support for Tebow. I mean, completely lost their minds to the point of delusion.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:51 PM
LOL OABB you have been owned more then a cheap hooker ..It is funny that you thought that changing your name would give you a fresh start :rofl: I busted you hard

lol. then why is OABB still here dumb ass.

owning requires that you win first.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm amazed that since I left, that certainly rational posters have completely lost their minds over their support for Tebow. I mean, completely lost their minds to the point of delusion.

macgruder and broncbow do not represent us. I cant find anyone delusional outside of them honestly.

Spider
02-03-2012, 07:57 PM
LMAO errand well said .

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 07:58 PM
macgruder and broncbow do not represent us. I cant find anyone delusional outside of them honestly.

I'm pretty sure that you and TheReverend are beyond delusional.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 07:59 PM

Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?

Butterscotch Stallion

how so? what did I say that was delusional?

Spider
lol. then why is OABB still here dumb ass.

owning requires that you win first.

LMAO really thats it ? everyone knows you can run 2 accounts ....

Missouribronc
02-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?

Let's reset.

Rephrase the question.

I will answer.

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 08:00 PM

It's Missouribronc... so nothing.

Still, he hasn't been given a chance to answer so I'll treat him with respect until he proves to be as inept and in blind hatred like errand and TonyR have shown to be.

Spider
02-03-2012, 08:02 PM

you have to ask that after your posting ?

errand
02-03-2012, 08:03 PM
can't you lose with dignity?

You're the most classless person on here...first you get banned, then you create a new screen name to come in here and defend your moronic takes like "Yes, i agree with that dumbass OABB too..."

so explain this one to me then, with all your infinite wisdom...

Why, if Tebow made so many plays throwing the ball and from the pocket mind you....does Elway always say he's looking for a guy that could make plays from the pocket?

Now I don't expect anyone to take what i think as the end all of QB knowledge like you think you and your clown posse are.

But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?

Is he too a hater?

Is he a moron?

Does he not know anything about playing the QB position or what the coaching staff says they need in order for them to run a pro offense vs an above average college one?

What credentials do you have that we should take what you claim as gospel?

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Let's reset.

Rephrase the question.

I will answer.

The main question is why do you feel Tim Tebow will struggle long term and not be a long term answer at the QB position?

The spin-off questions that have derived from that have been:

"What do YOU judge a QB on?"

"What throws do YOU feel he can't make?"

and more but that's the crux of it.

Neither have answered either question and have been as absurd as criticizing his work ethic for appearing on Jimmy Fallon etc lol

TheReverend
02-03-2012, 08:05 PM
But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?

GOOD QUESTION BRO

"Joe Montana says don't change Tim Tebow's throwing motion"

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/08/joe-montana-tim-tebow-throwing-motion/1