PDA

View Full Version : so some of you Idiots

Spider
01-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Think Trucking is easy ? :~ohyah!:
Lucky for the Driver this happened in Australia so the drivers seat is on the wrong side ......

Captain 'Dre
01-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Lucky for the Driver this happened in Australia so the drivers seat is on the wrong side ......

Actually... the driver's seat is on the RIGHT side, not the WRONG side. ;)

I never thought of trucking as easy... Boring? Probably. Not not easy.

KO5K
01-27-2012, 01:42 PM
And how does this disprove the notion that trucking is easy?

Spider
01-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Actually... the driver's seat is on the RIGHT side, not the WRONG side. ;)

;)

Spider
01-27-2012, 01:43 PM

LMAO go sit in the corner retard ....

Captain 'Dre
01-27-2012, 01:45 PM

Thank God for the "Please Drive Safely' sign, or the damage coulda been MUCH worse! :~ohyah!:

Spider
01-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Thank God for the "Please Drive Safely' sign, or the damage coulda been MUCH worse! :~ohyah!:

LOL No kidding , he didnt use belly wraps , just had bounce chains , I have seen this happen before but not this bad , He locked em up hard ..I have slid pipe but not like this

broncosteven
01-27-2012, 01:48 PM
I got rear ended twice, once waiting for the dude in front of me to turn and the other at a red, light both within 5 miles of the house. The roads are full of idiots.

I think the hardest part of being a trucker is navigating the mens room of truck stops.

LOL you know I love you Spider, even if you mock the space program.

broncosteven
01-27-2012, 01:49 PM
LOL No kidding , he didnt use belly wraps , just had bounce chains , I have seen this happen before but not this bad , He locked em up hard ..I have slid pipe but not like this

Does "slid pipe" mean what I think it does?

LOL

Spider
01-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Does "slid pipe" mean what I think it does?

LOL

:rofl: mega rep

Ratboy
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
LMAO go sit in the corner retard ....

driving a Prius is super hard too.

bowtown
01-27-2012, 02:02 PM
It's easier if you load your truck from the back.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:04 PM
It's not easy, yet just about anyone with a pulse can do it. Go figure.

Dr. Broncenstein
01-27-2012, 02:06 PM

L O L

Dr. Broncenstein
01-27-2012, 02:09 PM
I imagine the toughest thing about getting your CDL is passing the background check and the drug screening.

DomCasual
01-27-2012, 02:15 PM
When a truck driver passes me, I always flash my headlights to let him know that he's clear.

I was born for the open road.

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
I imagine the toughest thing about getting your CDL is passing the background check and the drug screening.

no it isnt , the pre trip ......Guys with 20 Year experience fail that part ..... And that should scare the hell out of you

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:17 PM

no they cant ...... LOL Love to see you try

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:18 PM
When a truck driver passes me, I always flash my headlights to let him know that he's clear.

I was born for the open road.

you be surprised how much that helps and how much we love 4 wheelers that do that ......... rep

Dr. Broncenstein
01-27-2012, 02:20 PM
no it isnt , the pre trip ......Guys with 20 Year experience fail that part ..... And that should scare the hell out of you

When I was an undergrad, I used to be a sleep study technician. This was in Fayetteville AR, and the vast majority of the patients were truck drivers from Wal-Mart and Tyson headquarters. It must be a requirement for the CDL to have obstructive sleep apnea.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:21 PM
no they cant ...... LOL Love to see you try

Dude...I can drive anything. It's not rocket science, it's weight management.

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Dude...I can drive anything. It's not rocket science, it's weight management.

LMAO you are full of **** , Weight management is a small part , you wouldnt make it through the pretrip ......go bullshiat someone else

jhns
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM

That doesn't look that hard. Give me that truck, the same cargo, and a few tries, I will have those pipes at least three feet further through that window.

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:25 PM
When I was an undergrad, I used to be a sleep study technician. This was in Fayetteville AR, and the vast majority of the patients were truck drivers from Wal-Mart and Tyson headquarters. It must be a requirement for the CDL to have obstructive sleep apnea.

Some of your big companies are doing this now , me I need 4 hours of sleep , they tried that sleep apnea test on me ......
then stress test etc .......

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:25 PM
That doesn't look that hard. Give me that truck, the same cargo, and a few tries, I will have those pipes at least three feet further through that window.

:rofl: LMFAO rep

Chris
01-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Not at all. I bet it's hard as hell to piss into a bottle with a 200 pound hooker knocked out on your lap.

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:32 PM
LMAO you are full of **** , Weight management is a small part , you wouldnt make it through the pretrip ......go bullshiat someone else

Dude...if you can do it. Just about anyone can do it.

Rolandftw
01-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Didn't know anyone thought trucking was easy. Bit lonely I bet, but not easy..

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Not at all. I bet it's hard as hell to piss into a bottle with a 200 pound hooker knocked out on your lap.

Plus doing all the meth at the same time

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Dude...if you can do it. Just about anyone can do it.

How much you wanna bet ?

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:35 PM
How much you wanna bet ?

4 punches to someone's throat. If I win you punch some random person in the throat. If I lose you punch some random person in throat.

bowtown
01-27-2012, 02:35 PM
This should end well...

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:36 PM
4 punches to someone's throat.

:~ohyah!: pick the person you want to see punched

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:36 PM
:~ohyah!: pick the person you want to see punched

I pick Bronco Beerslug.

Cleo McDowell
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Think Rollerblading is easy??!!

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/ap_photo/20110630/all/l5297139.jpg

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I pick Bronco Beerslug.

Poor bastard ...... So if I can get a run to Brooklyn New York , will you be able to do 50% of the Driving ? if not , we will swing through Jacksonville so you can punch the Rev in the throat 4 times ........

Powderaddict
01-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Think pimpin's easy?

http://rumplo.s3.amazonaws.com/images/tees/0000/9284/9284-0.jpg

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:43 PM
;D dont Worry Garcia , it wont be a tanker , no way in hell could you handle one of those ... Wont be over sized , you will kill everyone on the road within 50 miles .... it will be a nice safe floor load , still top heavy , but safest load there is

Powderaddict
01-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Why do truckers get into the left land then pace the .00000000000000001 mph slower trucker in the right lane?

Spider
01-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Why do truckers get into the left land then pace the .00000000000000001 mph slower trucker in the right lane?

Turtle racing , and it pisses me off to no end too ....... lousy bastards ...

Gort
01-27-2012, 02:51 PM
driving a Prius is super hard too.

walking without tripping over dogs. very difficult. just ask Brian Griese. he really should have received combat pay. very hazardous.

GreatBronco16
01-27-2012, 03:56 PM
There are a couple people who use to be truck drivers where I work. Both of them are cheap labor material handlers who do nothing but drive forklifts now. They both drove for 10+ years, and are dumber than a box of rocks. If these two guys can be truck drivers, then no doubt, damn near anyone who can reach the peddles can do it. Hell the old man greeter at my local Wal-Mart use to drive trucks.:giggle:

broncosteven
01-27-2012, 04:06 PM
There are a couple people who use to be truck drivers where I work. Both of them are cheap labor material handlers who do nothing but drive forklifts now. They both drove for 10+ years, and are dumber than a box of rocks. If these two guys can be truck drivers, then no doubt, damn near anyone who can reach the peddles can do it. Hell the old man greeter at my local Wal-Mart use to drive trucks.:giggle:

I wonder if History Channel has an "Ice road Forklifters" in production, either that or "Cajun Forklifting Shrimping Swamp Ax Men"

chadta
01-27-2012, 04:34 PM
so to prove how hard trucking is you post a picture that shows

(A) a trucker that didn't secure a load that ended up threw another trucks window or

(B) a trucker not paying attention and just drove into a pile of pipes or

(C) a trucker that didn't secure his own load and hit the breaks and it all shifted forward

Yup I'm convinced

Dr. Broncenstein
01-27-2012, 04:46 PM
The worst trucker I ever had to sleep study had both sleep apnea and narcolepsy. Asked him if he drove for Tyson or Walmart, and he said "neither -- I haul rocket fuel for the government." True story, bro.

Spider
01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
The worst trucker I ever had to sleep study had both sleep apnea and narcolepsy. Asked him if he drove for Tyson or Walmart, and he said "neither -- I haul rocket fuel for the government." True story, bro.

That doesnt surprise me ......

Dr. Broncenstein
01-27-2012, 05:05 PM
That doesnt surprise me ......

He was legally required to take a prescribed amphetamine to treat his narcolepsy. Must have been a dream come true.

Spider
01-27-2012, 05:08 PM
He was legally required to take a prescribed amphetamine to treat his narcolepsy. Must have been a dream come true.

;D

BroncoSojia
01-27-2012, 06:23 PM
LOL

Some of you guys are pretty harsh.

ColoradoDarin
01-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Sure it's not easy, in the same sense that running a marathon isn't easy. It's also about as complicated (keep running, when you get to the finish line, stop).

Spider
01-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Sure it's not easy, in the same sense that running a marathon isn't easy. It's also about as complicated (keep running, when you get to the finish line, stop).

oh really .... just easy as that huh ......:rofl: look up log book on google , thats just a part , not to mention maneuvering 72 foot long vehicle in major cities , like New York , Boston , Philly , and not hitting anything ......

broncocalijohn
01-27-2012, 07:25 PM

It just shows that the loaders are more of a moron than the truck drivers!

broncobum6162
01-27-2012, 07:31 PM

.........but have you laid pipe?

Spider
01-27-2012, 07:32 PM
It just shows that the loaders are more of a moron than the truck drivers!

LOL you retard , the driver is responsible for the load and how it is loaded ......read some dumb things , but you take the cake

Spider
01-27-2012, 07:32 PM
.........but have you laid pipe?

;D not sure how to answer this ;)

broncocalijohn
01-27-2012, 07:37 PM
you be surprised how much that helps and how much we love 4 wheelers that do that ......... rep

BTW, that is how I learned about you can move into the lane. So I always return the favor to you hard working, public bathroom sex machines, high school dropouts, business men just trying to make a good living. Keep on trucking druggies.

broncocalijohn
01-27-2012, 07:39 PM
LOL you retard , the driver is responsible for the load and how it is loaded ......read some dumb things , but you take the cake

Then you just answered our question if the driver of trucks are retarded. This guy loaded his own rig and then almost died. What the hell was the question from the OT?

EDIT: LOL!
so some of you Idiots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think Trucking is easy ?

So, we are the idiots because a trucker is an idiot for not knowing how to load his truck? Ok, Tsiguy makes more sense doing his poll questions for his threads.

maher_tyler
01-27-2012, 07:45 PM

Me to!

Spider
01-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Then you just answered our question if the driver of trucks are retarded. This guy loaded his own rig and then almost died. What the hell was the question from the OT?

EDIT: LOL!
so some of you Idiots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think Trucking is easy ?

So, we are the idiots because a trucker is an idiot for not knowing how to load his truck? Ok, Tsiguy makes more sense doing his poll questions for his threads.

LOL you moron didnt you read where I said he screwed up ? all it takes is one simple slip and bam your life or someone else is in danger , I dont expect you to understand , Just be thankful that we are hard working professionals looking out for idiots like you on the road ......

Spider
01-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Me to!
LOL i slid mine in a construction zone , I slowed way down or it could have been worse , I was hauling pipe on a drop deck and the back leveler busted in 2 , 13 inch drill collars went foot and a half forward ..... wasnt as bad as what is in the pic ;D

maher_tyler
01-27-2012, 07:52 PM

Hilarious!

So true!

Rep!

broncocalijohn
01-27-2012, 07:57 PM
LOL you moron didnt you read where I said he screwed up ? all it takes is one simple slip and bam your life or someone else is in danger , I dont expect you to understand , Just be thankful that we are hard working professionals looking out for idiots like you on the road ......

Hey, I guess we need to look out for drug addicts doing their own load. It could come crashing down on the cars next to them. BTW, I was giving truck drivers props when discribing them.
Next time, don't call us Idiots when describing someone in your profession that is the real idiot. Better for your show n tell (which is the only subject you got an "A" in).

Spider
01-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey, I guess we need to look out for drug addicts doing their own load. It could come crashing down on the cars next to them. BTW, I was giving truck drivers props when discribing them.
Next time, don't call us Idiots when describing someone in your profession that is the real idiot. Better for your show n tell (which is the only subject you got an "A" in).

apology accepted , in the future when you want to voice your opinion to me , a Simple thank you spider will suffice, other then that I really dont want to hear what you have to say .......

Cito Pelon
01-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Spider, if you were one of those Ice Road Trucker guys which one would be like you?

Spider
01-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Spider, if you were one of those Ice Road Trucker guys which one would be like you?

never seen Ice road truckers ;D
and to that private message .... Yeah I see alot of things that fellow truckers do that piss me off , and I call em out on it , like tailgating , if that 4 wheeler has to stop , your going to kill em , the 65 mph in the fast lane passing another slow truck ... t the **** out of the way retard , and my #1 pet peeve , the lack of VI's before they hit the road .... it isnt just your life , it is other peoples lives on the big road also , get off your lazy ass and do a 15 minute VI ....

broncocalijohn
01-27-2012, 08:18 PM
apology accepted , in the future when you want to voice your opinion to me , a Simple thank you spider will suffice, other then that I really dont want to hear what you have to say .......

I did and you can post the Pos Rep I just gave you .

Spider
01-27-2012, 08:18 PM
I did and you can post the Pos Rep I just gave you .

;D just now saw it ......Thanks

maher_tyler
01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
and to that private message .... Yeah I see alot of things that fellow truckers do that piss me off , and I call em out on it , like tailgating , if that 4 wheeler has to stop , your going to kill em , the 65 mph in the fast lane passing another slow truck ... t the **** out of the way retard , and my #1 pet peeve , the lack of VI's before they hit the road .... it isnt just your life , it is other peoples lives on the big road also , get off your lazy ass and do a 15 minute VI ....

Because getting in an accident with a semi is almost certain death. Especially on the interstate. My wife, before i met her, was run off the road by a trucker on her way down to D-M AFB. Rolled her Ford Focus like 4-5 times. She was on the phone with her dad as the accident happened. Screaming and then dead silence! Imagine that! Obviously she lived, she is very lucky.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Cs1GUT7ctU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spider
01-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Because getting in an accident with a semi is almost certain death. Especially on the interstate. My wife, before i met her, was run off the road by a trucker on her way down to D-M AFB. Rolled her Ford Focus like 4-5 times. She was on the phone with her dad as the accident happened. Screaming and then dead silence! Imagine that! Obviously she lived, she is very lucky.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Cs1GUT7ctU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

glad she is ok ...and yes we have so many blind spots we have to assume there is a car in our blind spot and drive accordingly,as you well know 1 little slip of focus an someone can be killed ...again glad ur wife is ok ;D

TheReverend
01-27-2012, 08:44 PM

Welllllllllllll... marathons are at least a physical accomplishment.

Spider
01-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Welllllllllllll... marathons are at least a physical accomplishment.

dont u have a phone to answer ?

Spider
01-28-2012, 01:36 PM
he snapped ........ http://fox6now.com/2012/01/28/standoff-with-southern-illinois-truck-driver-ends/ we all get to this point , where we want to do this , but you got to keep it in check ..... my outlet , get on the mane and make fun of people ;D

chadta
01-28-2012, 04:59 PM

up here in canada alot of provinces have mandatory governors on the trucks, also alot of companies put them on trucks, i know my work truck is limited to 130 KMph and it pisses me off to no end, driving on the 407 100 is the limit but at 130 im in the slow lane being passed like crazy.

Ive found most truckers to be very courteous drivers, the same can be said about auto drivers tho, you dont remember the 500 that you passed without a problem, you remember the one jack ass, and when a trucker screws up its generally more damage then when the guy on the vespa screws up, but to be fair id bet most of the problems the truckers face are caused by stupid people in cars not respecting the space requirements of the truck.

Give them a break, how well do you work at your desk when you have people coming by and putting stuff between you and the keyboard, or walking between you and the monitor, because thats what we do to them when we cut across 3 lanes infront of them to get to that exit 3/10s of a second sooner then if we just stayed behind them.

Spider
01-28-2012, 05:16 PM
up here in canada alot of provinces have mandatory governors on the trucks, also alot of companies put them on trucks, i know my work truck is limited to 130 KMph and it pisses me off to no end, driving on the 407 100 is the limit but at 130 im in the slow lane being passed like crazy.

Ive found most truckers to be very courteous drivers, the same can be said about auto drivers tho, you dont remember the 500 that you passed without a problem, you remember the one jack ass, and when a trucker screws up its generally more damage then when the guy on the vespa screws up, but to be fair id bet most of the problems the truckers face are caused by stupid people in cars not respecting the space requirements of the truck.

Give them a break, how well do you work at your desk when you have people coming by and putting stuff between you and the keyboard, or walking between you and the monitor, because thats what we do to them when we cut across 3 lanes infront of them to get to that exit 3/10s of a second sooner then if we just stayed behind them.

a lot of companies down here govern their trucks also 65 mph , I owned my own truck so wasnt governed , I could get me some gone , do you guys up there have that qualcomm shiat ? I tried using it , i hate the dayum thing took it out

chadta
01-28-2012, 05:30 PM
a lot of companies down here govern their trucks also 65 mph , I owned my own truck so wasnt governed , I could get me some gone , do you guys up there have that qualcomm shiat ? I tried using it , i hate the dayum thing took it out

i dunno dood, im not a trucker, i have a service truck which right now is a dodge sprinter, from what i understand alot of them are neutered, the other tech got a new tundra and his is wide open, so thats what i think im gonna get in spring when im due for a replacement vehicle.

all this truck talk im gonna go watch maximum overdrive

Spider
01-28-2012, 05:33 PM
i dunno dood, im not a trucker, i have a service truck which right now is a dodge sprinter, from what i understand alot of them are neutered, the other tech got a new tundra and his is wide open, so thats what i think im gonna get in spring when im due for a replacement vehicle.

all this truck talk im gonna go watch maximum overdrive

^5

Chris
01-28-2012, 05:56 PM
What do you think of Ashton kutcher your trucker hat mascot?

Spider
01-28-2012, 06:16 PM
What do you think of Ashton kutcher your trucker hat mascot?

what r u talking about ?

cutthemdown
01-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Almost anything can be hard until you know how to do it. Trucking takes a tole on the body. Seen it first hand in a man who is like a 2nd dad to me. Old guy that comes to a lot of my gigs, dad of a friend of mine from HS. Not an easy job to do for 40 yrs or a day. I've tried driving a big rig before, i would not want to do that for a living. JESUS HOW MANY GEARS DO YOU NEED. Should just be slow, med fast, cmon!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 09:02 PM
does your truck turn into a awesome robot and is it named optimus prime ?

broncosteven
01-29-2012, 01:32 AM

What's a VI?

Broncomutt
01-29-2012, 01:49 AM
What's a VI?

My guess would be vehicle inspection. You see alot of shredded rubber by the side of the road with blowouts. Saw a trucker blow a tire in front of me once and the truck was suddenly swinging from 1 shoulder of the highway to the other. Luckily nobody was beside him at the time and he got it under control. Pretty scary to see something that big going that fast suddenly start swerving everywhere.

Then again it might be trucker lingo for a six pack. ???

Los Broncos
01-29-2012, 01:52 AM
I know a few people who long haul, not easy to do.

Doggcow
01-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Can we get "bullshiat" on the blocked list too?

Then half of Spider's posts would be ****'d out.

Spider
01-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Almost anything can be hard until you know how to do it. Trucking takes a tole on the body. Seen it first hand in a man who is like a 2nd dad to me. Old guy that comes to a lot of my gigs, dad of a friend of mine from HS. Not an easy job to do for 40 yrs or a day. I've tried driving a big rig before, i would not want to do that for a living. JESUS HOW MANY GEARS DO YOU NEED. Should just be slow, med fast, cmon!

;D18 speed 3:55 gears and a 560 isx 3 rd gen cummapart in my last ride

Spider
01-29-2012, 06:36 AM
What's a VI?

Vehicle inspection , you cant foresee every thing that might go wrong , but you can make dayum sure you can stop .......

Spider
01-29-2012, 06:39 AM
My guess would be vehicle inspection. You see alot of shredded rubber by the side of the road with blowouts. Saw a trucker blow a tire in front of me once and the truck was suddenly swinging from 1 shoulder of the highway to the other. Luckily nobody was beside him at the time and he got it under control. Pretty scary to see something that big going that fast suddenly start swerving everywhere.

Then again it might be trucker lingo for a six pack. ???

Tires are a pain in the ass , I have seen virgin rubber blow , general rule of thumb when your loaded in the summer , slow the hell down try and keep those tires as cool as possible ,I have blown steer tires and kept my truck in one lane and kept my truck up right at speeds of 75 mph,no easy task ;D I wonder what that guys problem was going from shoulder to shoulder

Spider
01-29-2012, 06:40 AM
Can we get "bullshiat" on the blocked list too?

Then half of Spider's posts would be ****'d out.

then dont read my post dumbass and they all be wiped out .........****ing genius

Spider
01-29-2012, 06:46 AM
I know a few people who long haul, not easy to do.

The hardest part is watching your kids grow up over the phone