PDA

View Full Version : The KC Implosion Continues : Bye Bye Matt Ca$$el & Hiring Jim Bob Cooter!

Bronco Rob
01-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Source: Chiefs name Brian Daboll OC

February 4, 2012, 3:16 AM ET

The Chiefs have hired former Dolphins assistant Brian Daboll as their offensive coordinator, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Daboll, a former assistant with new Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel with the Patriots, was one of three reported finalists for the job along with quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn and former Oakland Raiders offensive coordinator Al Saunders.

Hamstrung by injuries, Kansas City had one of the least productive offenses in the NFL.

The Chiefs were previously interested in former Texas A&M coach Mike Sherman before he chose to join new head coach Joe Philbin's staff in Miami, and former Rams offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who has instead returned to Bill Belichick's staff in New England.

The Chiefs hired Tom McMahon to coach special teams and cut ties on Monday with three assistants from former head coach Todd Haley's staff.

Former Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Brian Daboll has been hired by the Kansas City Chiefs to be their offensive coordinator, according to ESPN.com's Adam Schefter.

Daboll beat out Kansas City quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn and former Oakland Raiders offensive coordinator Al Saunders for the job.

Earlier Friday, NFL.com reported that Daboll, Zorn and Saunders were the finalist for the position on Romeo Crennel's staff.

Daboll, 36, was only an offensive coordinator with the Dolphins for one season. Before that, Daboll was the offensive coordinator for two seasons with the Cleveland Browns. He also has NFL experience as a Quarterbacks coach for the New York Jets from 2007 to 2008 and as a New England Patriots assistant coach from 2000 to 2006.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7539630/source-kansas-city-chiefs-hire-brian-daboll-offensive-coordinator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: Chiefs refuse to pay Haley the balance of his salary

Posted by Mike Florio on January 26, 2012, 8:42 PM EST

Earlier this month, former Chiefs coach Todd Haley made waves by indicating a belief that the Chiefs bugged portions of the team facility and tampered with his cell phone. Haley’s next accusation could be a bit more tangible.

Mike Jurecki of XTRA Sports 910 in Phoenix says via Twitter that he’s “[h]earing the Chiefs R refusing 2 play Todd Haley the remainder of his salary, was terminated 4 cause, another words 4 a specific reason.”

In something closer to English, this means that the Chiefs refuse to pay Haley because he was fired “for cause,” which means that the team believes there was some sort of wrongdoing or breach of his contract, which ran through 2012.

It’s not unprecedented, but it’s rare. The Raiders fired former head coach Lane Kiffin for cause, and the team eventually prevailed on the grievance filed by Kiffin with the league office.

That’s the procedure to which coaches agree when becoming coaches, sacrificing their right to sue in court and allowing any claims to be resolved by the league office, a forum that tends to be far more favorable to the 32 franchises who employ the Commissioner.

Given that Haley has worked for the Cardinals, and could soon be working for the Cardinals again, it’s hardly a stretch to ponder whether Haley is telling people like Jurecki that Haley has been stiffed. As with the allegations of bugs and cell-phone shenanigans, Haley should just make the claim, if he has a claim to make.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/26/report-chiefs-refuse-to-pay-haley-the-balance-of-his-salary/

Some Interesting Matt Cassel Talk

Jan 26, 2012 12:38 PM CST

I heard Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli on Sirius XM NFL Radio on Wednesday talking about the Senior Bowl, the upcoming draft and looking ahead to 2012, particularly with the quarterback situation. Pioli indicated that the Chiefs would talk to Kyle Orton, an impending free agent, but throughout the entire interview I got the impression that Matt Cassel is the man heading into next season, which shouldn't be a big surprise at this point.

On that note, there was some interesting Cassel talk on 810 WHB this morning. ESPN's Jeff Chadiha was the guest and both he and the host Steven St. John, had some very interesting nuggets. I'll present it here without comment (and thanks to Clay Wendler for the heads up on the interview):

Steven St. John: "I've heard that once Kyle Orton took that team over and became the starting quarterback, there were a lot of people in that organization, and even in the locker room, that had that reaction like, 'Oh wow this is what it's like to have a really good team leader.' No, seriously. 'OK, this is what it's like to have the quarterback as the real leader you can get behind.'"

Jeff Chadiha: "I can say this now because he's gone but I remember having a conversation with Todd Haley about last year and he said that when his dad came in -- and his dad's been a longtime personnel guy with the Steelers and obviously saw a lot of talented players come in -- he said when his dad watched Cassel closely the first time they had him here, he told Todd, 'I don't think you can win with this guy.' Now, in year two when everything was bright and rosy, things changed a little bit but that was the first impression that Haley's dad had and his dad was a personnel man for a long time."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Play2win
01-27-2012, 05:54 AM
This is the real reason Haley was pointing fingers at McD. Pioli/McD/BeliCHEAT... They're all in it together!!!!!!!!!!!

Gort
01-27-2012, 06:21 AM
next stop for the failboat... mulletville, missouri.

Orton becoming the Chefs starting QB and designated team leader is just about too perfect... what more could Broncos fans possibly want? the Chefs will continue to suck for the foreseeable future.

:thumbs:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/chinese-army-passes-around-grenade.gif

bowtown
01-27-2012, 07:11 AM
[center][size=7]
On that note, there was some interesting Cassel talk on 810 WHB this morning. ESPN's Jeff Chadiha was the guest and both he and the host Steven St. John, had some very interesting nuggets. I'll present it here without comment (and thanks to Clay Wendler for the heads up on the interview):

:

Oh Christ, I bet fat boy will ruin 2 computers with the jerk session from this one.

Bronco Rob
01-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Oh Christ, I bet fat boy will ruin 2 computers with the jerk session from this one.

https://twitter.com/#!/bfett81

:rofl:

Beantown Bronco
01-27-2012, 07:39 AM
next stop for the failboat... mulletville, missouri.

Orton becoming the Chefs starting QB and designated team leader is just about too perfect... what more could Broncos fans possibly want? the Chefs will continue to suck for the foreseeable future.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/chinese-army-passes-around-grenade.gif

Didn't Orton just beat the Broncos, without most of his offensive weapons?

bronco militia
01-27-2012, 07:44 AM

would you say kyle orton was the difference in that game?

Beantown Bronco
01-27-2012, 07:56 AM

Nope.

TheReverend
01-27-2012, 08:16 AM

If you mean stumble ass-first into a win thanks to our offensive game-plan, then I totally agree.

Kaylore
01-27-2012, 08:18 AM
In before KCStud says they are moving in the right direction, and before Bob explains how this makes them even better.

WolfpackGuy
01-27-2012, 08:18 AM
So Cassel really does sucks.

And why did McClueless want him again?

Beantown Bronco
01-27-2012, 08:20 AM
If you mean stumble ass-first into a win thanks to our offensive game-plan, then I totally agree.

Pretty much. Just had to bust balls on that one.

TheReverend
01-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Pretty much. Just had to bust balls on that one.

Fair enough. Frankly, I'm glad we lost in hindsight ( was FURIOUS at the time ). 8-8, 8-8, 8-8, 7-9, and particularly 0-3 against div rivals at home, sets up some beautiful drama for next year.

BroncoBen
01-27-2012, 08:29 AM

I would say because they had some success in New England.. that or someone has compromising pictures of someone.

I wonder how things might have turned out if McDanials could have pulled a move to get Cassel to Denver.

Bronco Rob
01-27-2012, 08:37 AM
I would say because they had some success in New England.. that or someone has compromising pictures of someone.

I wonder how things might have turned out if McDanials could have pulled a move to get Cassel to Denver.

Matt Ca$$el took over a Patriots team that went 16-0 the season before and failed to even make the playoffs.

Beantown Bronco
01-27-2012, 08:45 AM
Matt Ca$$el took over a Patriots team that went 16-0 the season before and failed to even make the playoffs.

While technically true, there really should be some sort of 11 win disclaimer there.

Karenin
01-27-2012, 10:00 AM

Not every team is lucky enough to be in a garbage division where 8-8 will get you into the playoffs.

Powderaddict
01-27-2012, 10:05 AM
How bad must Cassel's leadership abilities suck if KO looks good in comparison!!

Dedhed
01-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Mike Jurecki of XTRA Sports 910 in Phoenix says via Twitter that he’s “[h]earing the Chiefs R refusing 2 play Todd Haley the remainder of his salary, was terminated 4 cause, another words 4 a specific reason.”

Do people employed at credible outlets actually publish writing this pathetic? I get that it's twitter, but come on; "another words", seriously?

Garcia Bronco
01-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Lamar Hunt was liar and a criminal; it would not suprise me to find out his son was just as low.

Agamemnon
01-27-2012, 10:24 AM
They think Orton is a good leader? Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
01-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Not every team is lucky enough to be in a garbage division where 8-8 will get you into the playoffs.

Yea, I'm sure he'd love to come play with our 4-12 caliber "supporting cast." I mean we're only about 25 pieces away from being a Super Bowl team, what's not to like?!

Jesus, talk about getting in on name recognition only. More proof as to why the Pro Bowl is a complete joke. There's probably 10-12 tackles more deserving than Clady this year.

What the **** are you talking about you dumb mormon piece of crap? Do you have me confused with the mormon preacher that molested you when you were 5 or something? I'm not 5' 7", nor 125, nor do I write poetry, etc... I'd love to meet you in real life though.... if you weren't such a mormon p***Y sack of ****.

Archer81
01-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Steven St. John: "I've heard that once Kyle Orton took that team over and became the starting quarterback, there were a lot of people in that organization, and even in the locker room, that had that reaction like, 'Oh wow this is what it's like to have a really good team leader.' No, seriously. 'OK, this is what it's like to have the quarterback as the real leader you can get behind.'"

Uhh...right...

:Broncos:

Pick Six
01-27-2012, 10:44 AM
When Orton took over the Chiefs team, the Chiefs fans in the bar were actually amazed that Orton could do things that Cassel couldn't do, like move the chains (until he entered the dreaded redzone). It doesn't surprise me that the team felt the same way...

Archer81
01-27-2012, 10:47 AM
When Orton took over the Chiefs team, the Chiefs fans in the bar were actually amazed that Orton could do things that Cassel couldn't do, like move the chains (until he entered the dreaded redzone). It doesn't surprise me that the team felt the same way...

Strange to see "Kyle Orton" and "leadership" in the same sentence in a positive light...namely because kyle orton is to leadership as fish are to walking.

Kaylore
01-27-2012, 10:52 AM

:rofl: Hey he's back! Well maybe he's turned over a new leaf.

broncosteven
01-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Strange to see "Kyle Orton" and "leadership" in the same sentence in a positive light...namely because kyle orton is to leadership as fish are to walking.

I never had trouble with Orton as a team leader, duh bears players liked him when he was there, Bronco players seemed to like him until Tebow proved he could find a way to win.

The problem with Orton is he has hit his ceiling and due to age, mobility and injuries he is not a playoff winning QB.

DomCasual
01-27-2012, 01:31 PM
[center][size=7][FONT="Arial Black"]Report:
On that note, there was some interesting Cassel talk on 810 WHB this morning. ESPN's Jeff Chadiha was the guest and both he and the host Steven St. John, had some very interesting nuggets. I'll present it here without comment (and thanks to [B]Clay Wendler for the heads up on the interview):

I wonder when Bob shortened "Clayton" to "Clay?" I wonder if Clay gets him more with the ladies!

gyldenlove
01-27-2012, 01:44 PM
I never had trouble with Orton as a team leader, duh bears players liked him when he was there, Bronco players seemed to like him until Tebow proved he could find a way to win.

The problem with Orton is he has hit his ceiling and due to age, mobility and injuries he is not a playoff winning QB.

Hater!

Orton is amazing.

Peoples Champ
01-27-2012, 01:50 PM
that is bad news for the broncos, we want cassell to be there as long as possible.

Peoples Champ
01-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Hater!

Orton is amazing.

ya all he does is win.

gyldenlove
01-27-2012, 02:08 PM
ya all he does is win.

If Mcdaniels taught us anything it is that winning is not as important as the process - he was an amazing coach and he didn't win a lot.

Beantown Bronco
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
This is probably the best thing Cassel has ever done:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sjc5LFThDTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronx33
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM

lol! i was thinking the same thing.

Bronx33
01-27-2012, 06:51 PM

See that right there proves beyond a reasonable doubt twitter is uber ghey. :~ohyah!:

Bronx33
01-27-2012, 07:00 PM
This is probably the best thing Cassel has ever done:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sjc5LFThDTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is AWESOME!!! :rofl:

KCStud
01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Note to Haley: whenever anyone gets fired and says negative things about their former employer, the company usually tries to find a way to not pay you money that they owe you.

Haley opening his mouth to the media was the stupidest thing he could have done.

KCStud
01-27-2012, 07:13 PM
In before KCStud says they are moving in the right direction, and before Bob explains how this makes them even better.

Lol you have Tebow. And you think that's the right direction?

Bronx33
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM

You're not going to win the direction fight. :rofl:

KCStud
01-27-2012, 07:36 PM
You're not going to win the direction fight. :rofl:

Neither Cassel or Tebow is gonna take their team to the SB.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-27-2012, 08:28 PM

gosh mr tebow was 7-5 as a starter last season by last season i mean 2011-12 season was he not ?
orton was 4-4 as a starter including the chiefs so kyle is just average and tebow needs more work and the chiefs are a mess presently meanwhile the broncos aint we went from really craptastic to a wild card win :flower: .
again i will state for the record TEBOW needs to improve he has 16 games to get better

broncogary
01-27-2012, 08:32 PM
I wonder when Bob shortened "Clayton" to "Clay?" I wonder if Clay gets him more with the ladies!

I think Bob likes to play with Clay. :~ohyah!:

KCStud
01-27-2012, 08:36 PM
gosh mr tebow was 7-5 as a starter last season by last season i mean 2011-12 season was he not ?
orton was 4-4 as a starter including the chiefs so kyle is just average and tebow needs more work and the chiefs are a mess presently meanwhile the broncos aint we went from really craptastic to a wild card win :flower: .
again i will state for the record TEBOW needs to improve he has 16 games to get better

Tebow played an extremely easy regular season schedule, got pounded by the only winning teams he faced, then beat a hobbled Steelers team in the playoffs only to be pounded again.

Yes he won a playoff game, and that was impressive, but he isn't a QB that's gonna win a SB.

boppool
01-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Neither Cassel or Tebow is gonna take their team to the SB.

At least one of them will lead his team to a playoff victory. :wiggle:

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Tebow played an extremely easy regular season schedule, got pounded by the only winning teams he faced, then beat a hobbled Steelers team in the playoffs only to be pounded again.

Yes he won a playoff game, and that was impressive, but he isn't a QB that's gonna win a SB.

are you from the future ?
who will be the president in 2020 ?
what new games will come out oh say 2015 ?
will there be a new player in the console war ?
name me the next 5 Superbowl champions starting 2013 ?
also NBA champions
will the rockies win a world series and when and what score future boy
when will the chiefs win the superbowl ?
or go to one ?

Shananahan
01-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Tebow ... isn't a QB that's gonna win a SB.
You should make this argument down the road if/when he demonstrates it to be true, much like both high-priced quarterbacks on your roster already have.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 12:47 AM
kyle orton will never win a superbowl

SimonFletcher73
01-28-2012, 12:48 AM

Your last playoff win is old enough to smoke. I wonder if it's looking forward to getting cheaper insurance when it turns 25?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 02:04 AM
and when will kc win a superbowl last time you went and won was 1-11-70 now how many qbs have never won a Superbowl since then for kc ? can u tell me that

errand
01-28-2012, 03:12 AM

Well, a QB's play certainly was the difference....beantown's point is Orton 1 Tebow 0.

Bronco Rob
01-28-2012, 06:49 AM

errand
01-28-2012, 07:27 AM
They think Orton is a good leader? Hilarious!

Our players did too.....so what's your point?

errand
01-28-2012, 07:35 AM

Exactly....Orton was praised many times by his team mates as a "leader" and handled the whole Tebow situation with class.

errand
01-28-2012, 07:45 AM
kyle orton will never win a superbowl

Well, unless you can see the future like you kcstud buddy, you have no clue either....what if he signs to be back-up on NE, or another "elite" team?

Now had you said Orton will never win a SB as a member of the Chiefs? Well then you'd be correct.

Gort
01-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Exactly....Orton was praised many times by his team mates as a "leader" and handled the whole Tebow situation with class.

once again, you are wrong. but you're used to that.

stories have leaked from both the McD and Fox staffs that Orton was NOT a leader.

he also didn't handle his benchings in 2010 or 2011 with class. he was a problem in the clubhouse and did not treat Tebow with any sort of class. in fact, Paige had a story about how Orton stood around in training camp and openly mocked Tebow for running all out in their drills and warmups.

Orton had worn out his welcome here in less than 3 years. good riddance.

Ironlung
01-28-2012, 09:41 AM

LOL. Tebow has more playoff wins than the Queefs do in their last 17 YEARS. Ouch. Thats a rather pathetic team you root for wouldn't you agree?

TheReverend
01-28-2012, 09:58 AM
LOL. Tebow has more playoff wins than the Queefs do in their last 17 YEARS. Ouch. Thats a rather pathetic team you root for wouldn't you agree?

You forgot to mention "in his first year as a starter after taking over a 1-4 start"

Ironlung
01-28-2012, 10:04 AM
You forgot to mention "in his first year as a starter after taking over a 1-4 start"

Good call...Even better.:thumbs:

That would make Tebow a 7 year old the last time KC won a playoff game.:rofl:

KCStud
01-28-2012, 10:54 AM
IF you guys think Tebow is gonna take you to a SB, you're high. :rofl:

Rolandftw
01-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Tebow's got to get a lot better as a QB, but that's true for almost all young QB's in the league. Dunno why people are convinced he's going to succeed or fail for sure.

Far as the Chiefs, don't know the specifics of Haley's contract but their refusal to pay his contract just seems to give credence to Haley's claim. You'd think they want to just pay him his contract and get on with the "Romeo Crennel era," but looks like this will get dragged out for a while.

Bronx33
01-28-2012, 11:52 AM

I am not going obsess over it but by all means go right ahead.

KO5K
01-28-2012, 12:16 PM

Hilarious!

Hilarious!

Bob's your Information Minister
01-28-2012, 12:30 PM

It doesn't. Our idiot QB is being led by a subpar HC and an idiot GM.

CEH
01-28-2012, 12:33 PM

I think I could have handed the ball off to McCluster for the only TD of the game

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 01:09 PM
ok 1 i was making a joke about orton not ever winning a superbowl you never know he might wind up in green bay and they go on to win a superbowl and he be the 3rd string qb and since he is on that team he will get a ring. does anyone think he is going to be a starter . and again when was kc last superbowl appearance .
wasnt it january 1970. someone do the math for me

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 01:11 PM
i give orton credit he is a nice back up qb sorta like steve deberge or bubby brister , gary kubiak ,

KipCorrington25
01-28-2012, 01:54 PM

They certainly played like it! :rofl:

TheReverend
01-28-2012, 02:18 PM
I think I could have handed the ball off to McCluster for the only TD of the game

Thanks Von Miller!

That One Guy
01-28-2012, 02:27 PM

OK, how about this then:

The QB that many thing suck and the fanbase is split over keeping around has more wins in the playoffs than your team in the last 17 years.

The more you say he sucks, the worse you guys look by comparison.

That One Guy
01-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks Von Miller!

Somebody's out to pick a fight.

BroncoBeavis
01-29-2012, 08:56 AM
OK, how about this then:

The QB that many thing suck and the fanbase is split over keeping around has more wins in the playoffs than your team in the last 17 years.

The more you say he sucks, the worse you guys look by comparison.

Joe frickin Montana couldn't take the Cheaps to the dance. Now they run the lecture circuit on what kind of QB it takes to get there.

Just a heads up, it takes one a hell of a lot younger than Len Dawson. He's still alive, isn't he?

Bronco Rob
02-04-2012, 02:35 AM
Source: Chiefs name Brian Daboll OC

February 4, 2012, 3:16 AM ET

The Chiefs have hired former Dolphins assistant Brian Daboll as their offensive coordinator, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Daboll, a former assistant with new Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel with the Patriots, was one of three reported finalists for the job along with quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn and former Oakland Raiders offensive coordinator Al Saunders.

Hamstrung by injuries, Kansas City had one of the least productive offenses in the NFL.

The Chiefs were previously interested in former Texas A&M coach Mike Sherman before he chose to join new head coach Joe Philbin's staff in Miami, and former Rams offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who has instead returned to Bill Belichick's staff in New England.

The Chiefs hired Tom McMahon to coach special teams and cut ties on Monday with three assistants from former head coach Todd Haley's staff.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7539630/source-kansas-city-chiefs-hire-brian-daboll-offensive-coordinator

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
02-08-2012, 08:28 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2eg5euq.jpg

You can tweet him if you like...

BroncoMan4ever
02-08-2012, 12:53 PM

actually Orton is viewed as a pretty strong leader. it wasn't really until last season when after a decent first season in Denver, his career year to that point McDaniels brought in 2 young 1st rounders to take his job that he in a way lost the will to be a true leader anymore. yet he was still named a team Captain, an honor given by the players. the players wouldn't give the honor to him if it wasn't warranted. if you look at players comments after he was originally traded to Denver, there were a few guys saying they would miss his leadership.

so while not the leader of a guy like Tebow, he still has leadership skills. that is one area of his game that is always called into question but really shouldn't be.

Bob's your Information Minister
02-08-2012, 01:00 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395827_10150515578481557_500191556_9255611_1980469 531_n.jpg

Popps
02-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Probably been mentioned, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Chefs take a run at P. Manning.

Killericon
02-08-2012, 01:10 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395827_10150515578481557_500191556_9255611_1980469 531_n.jpg

I love you, Bob. It seems like since I've joined this board, you're trapped in an endless loop.

10: Chiefs hire new coach/GM: Bob is filled with optimism!
20: New Regime finds success: Bob is full of bluster! Suck it, Broncos!
30: New Regime stumbles: At least we aren't you, Broncos!
40 :New Regime starts throwing men overboard: Bob never liked [insert player/coach here] anyways. The Chiefs are better off without him!
50: New regime is dismantled: Thank god we got rid of those bums! Now we can really utilize all this crazy talent we have on our roster!
60: Goto 10

Dedhed
02-08-2012, 01:10 PM

Umm....Pretty sure the point is: He's not.

Dedhed
02-08-2012, 01:12 PM
I love when people spout off with 100% subjective pablum and think it proves a point. You and TonyR should date.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-08-2012, 01:22 PM

what happen to your chowdah persona ?
why dont you get on your chowdah acct and tell us how you love the pats and denver sucks cmon chowdah errrm bob we want the chowdah bring back chowdah

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-08-2012, 01:27 PM

bfett81 Clay Wendler
Patriot Way FAIL
5 Feb
oh cmon bob or clay or chowdah is that anyway to talk about your flavor of the month team cmon let see some patsie pride you at least made it to the Superbowl .why dont you do some gronking man Hilarious!

oubronco
02-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Gronking

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNhoeiickgTZRibUqMb2DtbmHpwtUiU EyyKjaVhVCdliF23MppsnQ2shvq

gunns
02-08-2012, 02:13 PM

Good thing the SB Champs were

And we were

McDman
02-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm surprised by the lack of discusiion regarding Karenin's reemergence and immediate prejudice remarks.

TonyR
02-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I love when people spout off with 100% subjective pablum and think it proves a point.

Opinions aren't allowed on an internet discussion forum? Seriously?

Bronco Rob
02-09-2012, 05:21 AM
Probably been mentioned, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Chefs take a run at P. Manning.

Let the speculation begin: Cardinals hired Frank Reich, Peyton Manning's QB coach the past six years in Indianapolis, as their QB coach.

TonyR
02-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Let the speculation begin: Cardinals hired Frank Reich, Peyton Manning's QB coach the past six years in Indianapolis, as their QB coach.

I think Arizona is a very possible scenario. See if they can do w/ Manning what they did with Warner. But they need to figure out the Kolb situation.

JLesSPE
02-09-2012, 07:57 AM

He was actually hired as their WR coach, per Schefter

Bronco Rob
02-10-2012, 04:26 AM
He was actually hired as their WR coach, per Schefter

I saw that........weird?

???

Punisher
02-10-2012, 04:56 AM

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/You+don+t+say+_ed1991f7bba1398eed0841dd3482d306.gi f

Bronco Rob
02-10-2012, 04:59 AM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/You+don+t+say+_ed1991f7bba1398eed0841dd3482d306.gi f

Ca$$el is awesome! He earned 12.5 million last season and he is going to get 5.5 million this season backing up Pocket Sloth kyle orton.

Hilarious!

Punisher
02-10-2012, 05:05 AM
Ca$$el is awesome! He earned 12.5 million last season and he is going to get 5.5 million this season backing up Pocket Sloth kyle orton.

Hilarious!

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/27558_o.gif

IdahoBronco7
02-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Ya, that's what the NFL needs, a McDumbazz !

Houshyamama
02-10-2012, 04:16 PM

47 followers, that's IMPRESSIVE.

BroncoBeavis
02-10-2012, 04:22 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/27558_o.gif

The more I see that, the more I wonder if that game wasn't all part of the plan.

"Ok Josh. If it means you're in, I'll let you beat me. One time. Then you destroy the franchise. Turn 'em inside out."

Bronco Rob
02-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Lookey who dem Chefs hired..I hope ole Bo & Luke don't get sore.

Former Vol 'Jim Bob' Cooter facing burglary charges

Former Vol backup quarterback "Jim Bob" Cooter, whose real name is James Robert Cooter, is facing aggravated burglary charges after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing through a window of her Fort Sanders apartment, according to an arrest warrant.

Jim Bob Cooter (Offensive Quality Control) – Cooter enters his first season as the offensive quality control coach with Kansas City in 2012. Before arriving in Kansas City, he worked on the offensive staff of the Indianapolis Colts (2009-11), most recently holding the title of assistant to the offensive coordinator for the 2011 season. Prior to joining the Colts, Cooter spent two years (2007-08) as a graduate assistant at the University of Tennessee. He was a quarterback at Tennessee (2002-06), appearing in six career games and earning academic All-SEC honors four times.

LOL

gyldenlove
02-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Lookey who dem Chefs hired..I hope ole Bo & Luke don't get sore.

Jim Bob Cooter (Offensive Quality Control) – Cooter enters his first season as the offensive quality control coach with Kansas City in 2012. Before arriving in Kansas City, he worked on the offensive staff of the Indianapolis Colts (2009-11), most recently holding the title of assistant to the offensive coordinator for the 2011 season. Prior to joining the Colts, Cooter spent two years (2007-08) as a graduate assistant at the University of Tennessee. He was a quarterback at Tennessee (2002-06), appearing in six career games and earning academic All-SEC honors four times.

LOL

Jim Bob Cooter? doesn't get more redneck than that.

Kaylore
02-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Jim Bob Cooter. I can't even begin to describe the awesome. It's like they wear their redneck status with pride.

bendog
02-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Jim Bob Cooter. I can't even begin to describe the awesome. It's like they wear their redneck status with pride.

Sounds like a closeted gay trucker who likes to swap them out at truck rest stops. Fits right in at KC

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-14-2012, 04:24 PM
you might be a red neck..... if your name is Jim Bob Cooter.
was his parents hardcore Dukes of Hazzard fans.
is that why the family name is Cooter ?
wow kc way to go in advancing a stereotype .
why dont you rename the team the Kansas city hicks. you wont have to maKe a new mascot costume . just have some of your mullet haired overall wearing fans on the sidelines .

bendog
02-14-2012, 04:31 PM
what's funny is that at chiefs planet some actually think Hunt would cough up the cash and Peyton would even give thier team a serious look.