PDA

View Full Version : Colts hire Chuck Pagano as Head Coach

Mediator12
01-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Colts hire Chuck Pagano as Head Coach.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7503273/chuck-pagano-hired-indianapolis-colts-coach

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Meh.

You'd think teams would've learned their lesson about Balt DC's by now.

Agamemnon
01-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Meh.

You'd think teams would've learned their lesson about Balt DC's by now.

The standards for head coaching hires are exceptionally low this year, if you haven't noticed.

NFLBRONCO
01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm happy for him. His dad must be stoked too he is a great guy.

Mediator12
01-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm happy for him. His dad must be stoked too he is a great guy.

Yeah, and his brother John just got promoted to DC in San Diego. Another great football family like the Harbaugh's....

Too bad none of them are in DEN :notworthy

NFLBRONCO
01-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah, and his brother John just got promoted to DC in San Diego. Another great football family like the Harbaugh's....

Too bad none of them are in DEN :notworthy

My brother played HS football for his dad at Fairview. Sam is one of great people everyone should meet.

Mediator12
01-25-2012, 03:38 PM
My brother played HS football for his dad at Fairview. Sam is one of great people everyone should meet.

I remember having this conversation with you when I wanted Chuck to be the new DC last year. I have known them for a few years. Great family. and Now chuck is in my backyard as Colts HC. Small world.

elsid13
01-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I remember having this conversation with you when I wanted Chuck to be the new DC last year. I have known them for a few years. Great family. and Now chuck is in my backyard as Colts HC. Small world.

Sounds like free luxury box tickets to watch Andrew Luck.

NFLBRONCO
01-25-2012, 04:05 PM

sorry I forgot :) Chuck with Luck too.