PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Re-Draft -- 3 Broncos in top 14 picks

goldengopher1976
01-25-2012, 12:25 PM
You'll need ESPN Insider to see the whole story, but here's the highlight: according to Kiper, if the 2006 draft were to be redrafted based on production and continued potential, 3 Bronco's picks would go in the top 14.

Cutler @ 7
Marshall @ 11
Dumervil @ 14

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7498447/re-drafting-2006-nfl-draft-class

bendog
01-25-2012, 12:30 PM
We're better because of Josh.

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 12:31 PM
LOL @ kipers hate for Cutler****er....how do the Titans skip him again??

jhns
01-25-2012, 12:32 PM
The McFans will not be pleased with this article.

What is crazy is those aren't even the only good players we got from that draft. Have the Goodmans gotten jobs yet? How are they not considered for some GM jobs after their last few years here?

schaaf
01-25-2012, 12:36 PM
what about Kuper? he should be in the first

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 12:37 PM
what about Kuper? he should be in the first

yep

MplsBronco
01-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Marshall is wayyyy overrated.

jhns
01-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Marshall is wayyyy overrated.

You are an idiot.

" Marshall leads the draft class in both receiving yards and catches. In fact, Marshall has 45 more catches than anyone else in the class."

Clearly overrated...

DenverBroncosJM
01-25-2012, 12:40 PM
When you included Marshal's off the field BS and he cannot stay composed..Marshal is over rated. From a skill stand point he is a beast when you factor all the other BS he is a liability.

jhns
01-25-2012, 12:42 PM
When you included Marshal's off the field BS and he cannot stay composed..Marshal is over rated. From a skill stand point he is a beast when you factor all the other BS he is a liability.

Wtf? You still buying McDaniels BS? You really think that is smart? Have you seen what his theories did to this franchise?

broncs2bowl
01-25-2012, 12:42 PM
can you post the whole thing here please :)

MplsBronco
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
You are an idiot.

" Marshall leads the draft class in both receiving yards and catches. In fact, Marshall has 45 more catches than anyone else in the class."

Clearly overrated...

Fine, he's slotted correctly for this draft class. Overall, he is overrated. Don't miss that POS at all.

And layoff the idiot quicktrigger. Had your crazy back on all things Tebow. Get over your unsettling man crushes. Culter is taken (and knocked up) and Marshall would biatch slap you into next week.

jhns
01-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Fine, he's slotted correctly for this draft class. Overall, he is overrated. Don't miss that POS at all.

And layoff the idiot quicktrigger. Had your crazy back on all things Tebow. Get over your unsettling man crushes. Culter is taken (and knocked up) and Marshall would biatch slap you into next week.

You are an idiot though. You just proved it again. Marshall is on pace for a HOF career and you claim he is overrated. You McFans are just pathetic at this point.

MplsBronco
01-25-2012, 12:47 PM
You are an idiot though. You just proved it again. Marshall is on pace for a HOF career and you claim he is overrated. You McFans are just pathetic at this point.

Yeah, what's most impressive about his "HOF" career are his postseason numbers.

jhns
01-25-2012, 12:48 PM

Because WRs = an NFL team...

Again, you only prove my point.

DBroncos4life
01-25-2012, 01:01 PM
This thread should end well for jizz Ha!

jhns
01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
McFans claim there are no more McFans.

McFans join threads to make excuses for his terrible moves.

McFans don't use this as a chance to laugh at McDaniels.

McFans call a top reciever overrated.

McFans make fun of Cutlers unborn child.

Conclusion: McFans are idiots that can't even see that they are still McFans. I guess McFans gonna McFan...

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 01:10 PM
...and only 1 remains.

bendog
01-25-2012, 01:17 PM

stop. you're an embarrsement. Jhns is owning you, and that's like getting blown out by Indy w/o manning.

Eldorado
01-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Anybody else thinks Pat feels a little twinge of regret every time he thinks about firing Shanahan?

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Anybody else thinks Pat feels a little twinge of regret every time he thinks about firing Shanahan?

He's probably getting over it when he looks... well... anywhere and sees Tebow's face stamped all over everything.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 02:02 PM

I thought so until we got blown out be New England in the playoffs. Just like old times.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-25-2012, 02:03 PM

Have you watched the skins lately? I doubt it

Eldorado
01-25-2012, 02:06 PM
I thought so until we got blown out be New England in the playoffs. Just like old times.

Shanny OWNED Belicheat.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Shanny OWNED Belicheat.

yeah, but Manning owned him.

Chris
01-25-2012, 02:15 PM

He's probably getting over it when he sees how bad a job Shanahan is doing in Washington.

MplsBronco
01-27-2012, 07:28 AM
stop. you're an embarrsement. Jhns is owning you, and that's like getting blown out by Indy w/o manning.

What's embarassing is fans lamenting the loss of a me-first primadonna receiver who did nothing to help this team move to the next level. On top of that, the guy was a huge off the field distraction.

You are probably the type of guy who thinks we should have signed TO at every available opportunity.

And fyi, this douchebag is NOT going to the HOF. Get real.

Cito Pelon
01-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Would have been interesting to see how the team developed IF this and IF that. The big If's being if Shanny stayed another year, and if MCd and Cutler could have got along.

Marshall is a pretty good receiver, but we did get two #2 picks for him which is excellent compensation.

I guess another big IF is if all those high draft picks we got for Cutler and Marshall could have all been studs.

ThirtyDegrees
01-29-2012, 12:07 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Shanahan-planned-to-cut-Broncos-WR-Marshall?urn=nfl-189263

snowspot66
01-29-2012, 12:12 PM
How many people actually miss Marshall?

I sure as hell don't. When he got stabbed the only thing that went through my mind is that I'm glad we don't have to put up with his bull**** anymore.

uplink
01-29-2012, 12:18 PM
So with 3 picks making the top 14 in 2006, why are the Goodmans not working in the NFL now? Shanny gave them credit for the draft, and based on his drafting history I firmly believe it.

Requiem
01-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Greg Eslinger -- FIRST ROUND PICK.

TheReverend
01-29-2012, 12:51 PM
So with 3 picks making the top 14 in 2006, why are the Goodmans not working in the NFL now? Shanny gave them credit for the draft, and based on his drafting history I firmly believe it.

The elder was... pretty elder. Who says he wants to work anymore and transplant his family after decades in Denver?

Requiem
01-29-2012, 12:53 PM

SoCalBronco has been offered a position with TheRev and Mediator as his assistants. Goodboys were overrAted.

RhymesayersDU
01-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Marshall is overrated, man this board is hilarious sometimes.

broncocalijohn
01-29-2012, 01:31 PM

No, I think he feels a big twinge of regret every time he thinks abouth hiring McDaniels.

Leave it to Jizz to turn this argument about McDaniels.

The question on a redraft is would teams take Marshall at 11 or better? His numbers have been good but would his attitude play a factor in dropping him from 11? As for Jizz, what does his know bad attitude and run in with the law have anything to do with McDaniels? Are you trying to tell us that McDaniels made up things about Marshall that were not true?

Broncos_OTM
01-29-2012, 02:02 PM
McFans claim there are no more McFans.

McFans join threads to make excuses for his terrible moves.

McFans don't use this as a chance to laugh at McDaniels.

McFans call a top reciever overrated.

McFans make fun of Cutlers unborn child.

Conclusion: McFans are idiots that can't even see that they are still McFans. I guess McFans gonna McFan...

Marhsall is a good receiver. Although his drama got old. He is however prone to drops. is not a game changer, and does not make those around him better. Unfortunately most big receivers are drama queens. biggest thing about him is he is not a team guy and doesnty make the crucial catches. i can think of a grip of times he dropped the catches in the endzone.

Cutler is dynamic. hasnt been a guy the team could get behind. outcasted himself in many cases. id rather have him then tebow. the guy clearly needs to grow up.

No sense in crying over spilled milk hes gone nothing can change it. might as well move forward.

ward63
01-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Greg Eslinger -- FIRST ROUND PICK.

He is the #1 lineman that I wish we would have never let go of. He was a stud in college. Keeping Chris Myers would have been nice too.

Broncos_OTM
01-29-2012, 02:17 PM
What's embarassing is fans lamenting the loss of a me-first primadonna receiver who did nothing to help this team move to the next level. On top of that, the guy was a huge off the field distraction.

You are probably the type of guy who thinks we should have signed TO at every available opportunity.

And fyi, this douchebag is NOT going to the HOF. Get real.

If marshall can mature and get his team in and win some playoff games, I don't see why he couldn't.

CEH
01-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Broncos: Best draft class of any team in the decade 00-09

gunns
01-29-2012, 07:27 PM
You are an idiot.

Clearly overrated...

OMG not yards and catches! Wow. He only has 76 more yds than Jennings, while having 105 more catches. How about TD's, something that really means something. Jennings has 49 TD's to Marshall's 34. Looks like someone was a little more productive. Not saying he's overrated but if you're going to make a point to support your "idiot" smack you need something better. But for all the name calling you do you rarely have anything substantial to back it up.

R8R H8R
01-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Marshall isn't overrated by any measurement, just a head case, that's all.

However, we got part of Tebow and all of Orlando Franklin for him, so I don't miss him at all.

And consider this, for all his impressive individual stats and performances, ask yourself--Are the Phins a better team today than they were before Marshall?
I don't think so.

jhns
01-30-2012, 06:05 AM
Marhsall is a good receiver. Although his drama got old. He is however prone to drops. is not a game changer, and does not make those around him better. Unfortunately most big receivers are drama queens. biggest thing about him is he is not a team guy and doesnty make the crucial catches. i can think of a grip of times he dropped the catches in the endzone.

Cutler is dynamic. hasnt been a guy the team could get behind. outcasted himself in many cases. id rather have him then tebow. the guy clearly needs to grow up.

No sense in crying over spilled milk hes gone nothing can change it. might as well move forward.

LOL @ McFans still trying to convince themselves. I watched Marshall take over multiple games here. Cutler has a team that is behind him

You McFans are just morons.

jhns
01-30-2012, 06:08 AM
OMG not yards and catches! Wow. He only has 76 more yds than Jennings, while having 105 more catches. How about TD's, something that really means something. Jennings has 49 TD's to Marshall's 34. Looks like someone was a little more productive. Not saying he's overrated but if you're going to make a point to support your "idiot" smack you need something better. But for all the name calling you do you rarely have anything substantial to back it up.

I need something better than numbers? Jennings plays a different game. He isn't used the same. He also has been in the Packers offense the entire time, while still not getting the catches or yards. What a great argument from one of the many McFans...

Not yards and catches? What do McFans think receivers should be doing? Rushing? Tackling?

jhns
01-30-2012, 06:12 AM
No, I think he feels a big twinge of regret every time he thinks abouth hiring McDaniels.

The question on a redraft is would teams take Marshall at 11 or better? His numbers have been good but would his attitude play a factor in dropping him from 11? As for Jizz, what does his know bad attitude and run in with the law have anything to do with McDaniels? Are you trying to tell us that McDaniels made up things about Marshall that were not true?

What does it have to do with McDaniels? Is that a real question? You McFans are special...

RhymesayersDU
01-30-2012, 06:38 AM
Marshall isn't overrated by any measurement, just a head case, that's all.

However, we got part of Tebow and all of Orlando Franklin for him, so I don't miss him at all.

And consider this, for all his impressive individual stats and performances, ask yourself--Are the Phins a better team today than they were before Marshall?
I don't think so.

They're better at the WR position, that's for sure.

I mean the problem here is that the WR is so dependent on the QB. It's almost like a chicken/egg situation. Do you need a guy like Brandon Marshall or do you need somebody better than Matt Moore/Chad Henne/etc?

I'm not making excuses for BMarsh, but I am saying that IMO he's done the best job he can at his position.

jhns
01-30-2012, 06:41 AM
They're better at the WR position, that's for sure.

I mean the problem here is that the WR is so dependent on the QB. It's almost like a chicken/egg situation. Do you need a guy like Brandon Marshall or do you need somebody better than Matt Moore/Chad Henne/etc?

I'm not making excuses for BMarsh, but I am saying that IMO he's done the best job he can at his position.

Look what he did ladt night with real QBs. Shoot, look at his numbers in Miami, playing with one of the worst QBs/offenses in the NFL. Some here are really grasping at staws now. The only thing any of you have is character concerns. I kind of agreed with those, just not after we had already given away so much talent.

Shananahan
01-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Marshall's the guy who wants the spotlight and has more than enough ability to shine in it, but he's also lived up to his Baby T.O. nickname in the wrong ways as much as the good ones. Dude's a great player and I really, really enjoyed watching he and Cutler tear some people up when they were on, but I didn't care that much when he left due to the price he'd command and the compensation we received. He's a stud receiver, though, and anybody saying otherwise is bitter or blind.

While I'm replying to this thing I should add that I hope the offseason doesn't slide into the old abyss of everybody just falling back on all the same retired, rehashed, and retarded dronefests provoked by the players in this thread and the '09-'10 seasons. I mean, I know it will happen but Jesus Christ aren't these arguments boring to everyone by now?

Paladin
01-30-2012, 09:26 AM
(dammit, and I didn't bring any popcorn)

snowspot66
01-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Look what he did ladt night with real QBs. Shoot, look at his numbers in Miami, playing with one of the worst QBs/offenses in the NFL. Some here are really grasping at staws now. The only thing any of you have is character concerns. I kind of agreed with those, just not after we had already given away so much talent.

And nobody bothering to play defense. But that's irrelevant to me anyway. I never want an idiot like that man on this team ever again no matter how talented he is. It's not worth the headache.

DBroncos4life
01-30-2012, 09:51 AM
Marshall is overrated, man this board is hilarious sometimes.

What? LOL peoples veiws on former Broncos is just hilarious sometimes. I guess Pro Bowl WRs just are everywhere year in and year out in the draft.

RhymesayersDU
01-30-2012, 09:53 AM
What? LOL peoples veiws on former Broncos is just hilarious sometimes. I guess Pro Bowl WRs just are everywhere year in and year out in the draft.

Uh... I think you're reading my original comment incorrectly. I was saying the people who said he was overrated are hilarious. I (think) we agree.

DBroncos4life
01-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Uh... I think you're reading my original comment incorrectly. I was saying the people who said he was overrated are hilarious. I (think) we agree.

My bad. Carry on. It's funny reading the game day thread listening to people bitch about not having a WR to make Tebow look better. Then when it comes to Lloyd or Marshall they bash them and call them over rated. Denver had very good WRs and now look at us struggling at times.

broncocalijohn
01-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Let us see if Jizz can follow along. See two bolds on top

Then Jizz responds:
Wtf? You still buying McDaniels BS? You really think that is smart? Have you seen what his theories did to this franchise?

So Jizz thinks McDaniels made up the Marshall's off the field antics, read on...

The question on a redraft is would teams take Marshall at 11 or better? His numbers have been good but would his attitude play a factor in dropping him from 11? As for Jizz, what does his known bad attitude and run in with the law have anything to do with McDaniels? Are you trying to tell us that McDaniels made up things about Marshall that were not true?

Clearly quoting Eldorado's posts does not put me in the McDaniels camp. Or does it? Ask the jester of the mane for that answer...

What does it have to do with McDaniels? Is that a real question? You McFans are special...

So there you have it. Jizz can't remember when he called out McDaniels from the page before and I guess when you constantly rip on McDaniels, it actually makes you a hard core fan of McDaniels. Who knew? So that would also make Jizz a McFan. Pure awesome and he tinkers on trolling.

ludo21
01-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Greatest Shannahan Draft Evah!

jhns
01-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Let us see if Jizz can follow along. See two bolds on top

Then Jizz responds:

So Jizz thinks McDaniels made up the Marshall's off the field antics, read on...

Clearly quoting Eldorado's posts does not put me in the McDaniels camp. Or does it? Ask the jester of the mane for that answer...

So there you have it. Jizz can't remember when he called out McDaniels from the page before and I guess when you constantly rip on McDaniels, it actually makes you a hard core fan of McDaniels. Who knew? So that would also make Jizz a McFan. Pure awesome and he tinkers on trolling.

That doesn't say I didn't call out McDaniels. You are just too stupid to understand basic English. Take a deep breath. You are embarrassing yourself.

broncocalijohn
01-30-2012, 01:10 PM
That doesn't say I didn't call out McDaniels. You are just too stupid to understand basic English. Take a deep breath. You are embarrassing yourself.

So you admit you were calling out McDaniels! See bold if you cannot follow along. See, you have a problem here. If you then say that I am correct, your argument was wrong all along and you now admit to blaming McD for BS concerning Marshall. If you still state that it had nothing to do with what you posted, then the bolded part of being a double negative is where YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH. You are in a total bind here. You either lied and got caught or you gave us an ironic quote from you lambasting my basic English skills while doing one of the worst things to the English Language...Double negatives! Personally and probably from 90% of the board, we all wish you spoke, read and wrote the Polish Language so you would have never came to the Mane in the first place.

jhns
01-30-2012, 01:12 PM
So you admit you were calling out McDaniels! See bold if you cannot follow along. See, you have a problem here. If you then say that I am correct, your argument was wrong all along and you now admit to blaming McD for BS concerning Marshall. If you still state that it had nothing to do with what you posted, then the bolded part of being a double negative is where YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH. You are in a total bind here. You either lied and got caught or you gave us an ironic quote from you lambasting my basic English skills while doing one of the worst things to the English Language...Double negatives! Personally and probably from 90% of the board, we all wish you spoke, read and wrote the Polish Language so you would have never came to the Mane in the first place.

That is supposed to be a double negative. There is nothing wrong with it. You are an idiot. You clearly have problems with simple logic and basic English.

broncocalijohn
01-30-2012, 02:27 PM
That is supposed to be a double negative. There is nothing wrong with it. You are an idiot. You clearly have problems with simple logic and basic English.

Good, then you admitted to lie about McDaniels putting BS about Marshall. You damn McD Fans are unbelievable. As long as that double negative was correct, did you really think I couldn't go back and see what you posted. You have got to be MacGruber also with blinders when posting. You McD Fans are pure crazy.

jhns
01-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Good, then you admitted to lie about McDaniels putting BS about Marshall. You damn McD Fans are unbelievable. As long as that double negative was correct, did you really think I couldn't go back and see what you posted. You have got to be MacGruber also with blinders when posting. You McD Fans are pure crazy.

Again, you are an idiot. You can't read. You are horrible with logic. Nothing you are saying is making any sense.

fwf
01-30-2012, 03:25 PM
could someone post the whole thing please