PDA

View Full Version : How pissed would you be...

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 09:07 AM
How pissed would you be if the Broncos drafted a QB in the first two rounds?

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Very. We need defense and lots of it.

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Very. We need defense and lots of it.

Yea, I agree if you build a strong enough defense you can win with Alex Smith.

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Nothing to see here. Armchair Bronco already started up a thread confirming that we wouldn't be taking a QB in the first two rounds.....

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Pretty horrid and extremely slanted poll options. Also where is "Pointless thread since it won't happen"?

Oh and most importantly:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/2zsz39i.gif

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 09:22 AM
I would be very pissed because that would mean our FO is as stupid as a bunch.of raider fans on an internet message board.

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Pretty horrid and extremely slanted poll options. Also where is "Pointless thread since it won't happen"?

Oh and most importantly:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/2zsz39i.gif

Extremely slanted? There is an option for Not pissed, very pissed, kinda pissed but not really, what option is missing Phaggot? Reverend is a douche bag? Reverend is an arrogant prick? You said in a different post drafting a QB in the first 2 rounds would sign a death warrant and everyone would hate the QB they drafted... Thats an option too you jack hole!

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Extremely slanted? There is an option for Not pissed, very pissed, kinda pissed but not really, what option is missing *******? Reverend is a douche bag? Reverend is an arrogant prick? You said in a different post drafting a QB in the first 2 rounds would sign a death warrant and everyone would hate the QB they drafted... Thats an option too you jack hole!

I see your sense of humor is as strong as your football sense...

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FYP

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Im like the chihuahua in Taco's purse, and I get to be on the podcast so my opinion is always right!

FYP

Kaylore
01-25-2012, 09:36 AM
If they stick to their board and take the best player available and a QB falls they cannot pass on, it's a great idea. See: The Packers drafting Aaron Rogers.

razorwire77
01-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Depends on if between now and the draft Andrew Luck gets busted with a dead hooker in his trunk and falls to 25.

KO5K
01-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Extremely slanted?

Where's the option for I don't think it's a very good idea, this team has much bigger problems than QB...

You're just not a very clever guy, do me a favour and **** off.

TonyR
01-25-2012, 09:42 AM
If they stick to their board and take the best player available and a QB falls they cannot pass on, it's a great idea. See: The Packers drafting Aaron Rogers.

But butterscotch stallion is on record that he'd be "very pissed". And we cannot have that...

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Id be as pissed as you were when we one our first playoff game in six years turd eatmesome and tonyRTard.

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
BPA...if that happens to be a QB, so be it. There are no gaurantees Tebow is going to improve this off-season

Kaylore
01-25-2012, 09:44 AM
I obviously made a mistake in taking this thread seriously.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lorhi1Mrq31qkwc9zo1_500.gif

TonyR
01-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Id be as pissed as you were when we one our first playoff game in six years turd eatmesome and tonyRTard.

So clever! And your punctuation and grammar is commendable. You should be so proud!

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 09:48 AM

doh. troll ferguson has gotten us all before. no worries.

TonyR
01-25-2012, 09:49 AM
doh. troll ferguson has gotten us all before. no worries.

Yes, clearly he's the problem here...

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Yes, clearly he's the problem here...

nah, you suck too.

regot.

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 10:02 AM

I was being serious, but its hard to have any normal conversation about even a back up QB without ten posts popping up questioning everything from your value as a fan to your sexuality, but yes I'm a troll for asking the question.

WolfpackGuy
01-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Unless it's Luck or Griffin at 25, very pissed.

KO5K
01-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Lol at TGN voting on polls but never posting.

Hope you enjoyed the playoff victory, superfan!

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 10:07 AM
but yes I'm a troll for asking the question.

Yes...

Brb making a thread "What would you do if we drafted a LOLB in the first two rounds?!?!"

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Brb making a thread "What would you do if we drafted a LOLB in the first two rounds?!?!"

Oh? Isn't this usually the time of the day you go fake baking with Tebow? Its odd that his stomach and your back always stay so pale...

Crushaholic
01-25-2012, 10:21 AM
Yes, we need defense. If we don't get the guys were are targeting, getting a solid backup QB is a good idea...

bendog
01-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Yea, I agree if you build a strong enough defense you can win with Alex Smith.

SF isn't going to the dance.

But, to answer the question, it'd depend. IF Den got two defensive players they wanted, or if the guys they targeted in the second round were lower than their pick and they thought that the draft was week, I wouldn't be pissed if they took a guy like Foley who slipped but who Elway was high on.

I don't thing they take a qb though. In 2013, we may see three guys from the SEC alone come out with credentials for being no1 picks. And, I think Elway and Fox have had more than enough dramady from the tebowite crowd.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Oh? Isn't this usually the time of the day you go fake baking with Tebow? Its odd that his stomach and your back always stay so pale...

Good one... ::)

Gort
01-25-2012, 10:32 AM
How pissed would you be if the Broncos drafted a QB in the first two rounds?

you suck. you know that, right?

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/b/b2/Op_is_a_troll_trollcat.jpg

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:36 AM
LMAO at the asshats here , the mere mentioning of drafting a QB in the 1 st round sets em off ...... If they was that confident in Tebow , Drafting a QB in the 1 st round wouldnt bother them at all , Tebow would just beat em out and we would have a quality QB as a back up in case Teebs got hurt ........ Much insecurity among the Teboners here

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 10:38 AM
LMAO at the asshats here , the mere mentioning of drafting a QB in the 1 st round sets em off ...... If they was that confident in Tebow , Drafting a QB in the 1 st round wouldnt bother them at all , Tebow would just beat em out and we would have a quality QB as a back up in case Teebs got hurt ........ Much insecurity among the Teboners here

Or if they "WAS" that confident in Tebow , Drafting a QB in the 1 st round would bother them because it's a massive waste of an extremely valuable asset.

(see what I did there with the grammar? ROFL! )

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 10:39 AM

bronco fans who dont get upset at 2 first round qbs within two drafts are either raider fans or pruno drinking asshat truckers.

Beantown Bronco
If they was that confident in Tebow , Drafting a QB in the 1 st round wouldnt bother them at all , Tebow would just beat em out and we would have a quality QB as a back up in case Teebs got hurt

Yup, that's it. Spend a first rounder on a backup. That'll show the rest of the league.

Spider
Or if they "WAS" that confident in Tebow , Drafting a QB in the 1 st round would bother them because it's a massive waste of an extremely valuable asset.

(see what I did there with the grammar? ROFL! )

Forgot about the grammar police here ..... Place is crawling with em
( notice the lack of grammar ? ) :D

Gort
01-25-2012, 10:40 AM

put your Tebow hate back in your pants for a moment.

this team needs ALOT of top players to be a superbowl contender. if we take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, that's a missed opportunity to pick up an impact player on defense or a offensive weapon.

we're not in position to draft #1 or #2, so there is not going to be a franchise QB for the taking this draft.

Tebow gets 2012. the FO drafts to fill existing holes. if they do anything other than that, this franchise is going to keep hanging around .500 for years to come. just like when Shanny was f'ing up his final few drafts.

Turd_Ferguson
SF isn't going to the dance.

But, to answer the question, it'd depend. IF Den got two defensive players they wanted, or if the guys they targeted in the second round were lower than their pick and they thought that the draft was week, I wouldn't be pissed if they took a guy like Foley who slipped but who Elway was high on.

I don't thing they take a qb though. In 2013, we may see three guys from the SEC alone come out with credentials for being no1 picks. And, I think Elway and Fox have had more than enough dramady from the tebowite crowd.

Well yea, its much easier to win with a great quarterback, but SF was a couple botched punt returns from the super bowl... Patrick Willis and that defense were rock solid all year.. If I had to choose between a Stud MLB and this years Andy Dalton I would feel more comfortable going defense.

Spider
Yup, that's it. Spend a first rounder on a backup. That'll show the rest of the league.

Yeah another team wont have a quality QB to Develop .......and we would ... Terrible idea

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:42 AM
put your Tebow hate back in your pants for a moment.

this team needs ALOT of top players to be a superbowl contender. if we take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, that's a missed opportunity to pick up an impact player on defense or a offensive weapon.

we're not in position to draft #1 or #2, so there is not going to be a franchise QB for the taking this draft.

Tebow gets 2012. the FO drafts to fill existing holes. if they do anything other than that, this franchise is going to keep hanging around .500 for years to come. just like when Shanny was f'ing up his final few drafts.
thought you put me on ignore ... what happened ? and where did I show any tebow hate ?
didnt blast Tebow once , just his asshat fans being so touchy .... learn to read genius

Butterscotch Stallion
Yeah another team wont have a quality QB to Develop .......and we would ... Terrible idea

holy ****. do you sleep in your cab while it runs?

cutthemdown
I could care less who they draft until i see them play. The same with all of you. How many on here were loving the TE's last yr, they did crap. I liked Rahim Moore he did crap. If they find a player like VOn Miller in the first round i could care less what position it is......friggin score.

We could use a QB though because Tebow just doesn't throw that great a ball. Get over it. Besides don't you all need someone to fall in love with end of next yr when Tebow is still only completing 40% of his throws?

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:44 AM
bronco fans who dont get upset at 2 first round qbs within two drafts are either raider fans or pruno drinking asshat truckers.

LOL still an Idiot I see ......

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 10:44 AM
I could care less who they draft until i see them play. The same with all of you. How many on here were loving the TE's last yr, they did crap. I liked Rahim Moore he did crap. If they find a player like VOn Miller in the first round i could care less what position it is......friggin score.

We could use a QB though because Tebow just doesn't throw that great a ball. Get over it. Besides don't you all need someone to fall in love with end of next yr when Tebow is still only completing 40% of his throws?

great job reading the thread title numbnuts.

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:45 AM
holy ****. do you sleep in your cab while it runs?

are you allowed out of the basement without adult supervision ?

Gort
01-25-2012, 10:45 AM
thought you put me on ignore ... what happened ? and where did I show any tebow hate ?
didnt blast Tebow once , just his asshat fans being so touchy .... learn to read genius

i know i shouldn't have responded. you are on ignore, but i can see your posts when i'm not logged in or if i decide to click to view them.

i forgot that you're just trolling and not really interested in rational discussion. carry on. i'm out. oh, and Jessica Biel says "hi".

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/e0/0y/ys/dle-finger.gif

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 10:46 AM
LOL still an Idiot I see ......

lol! why did you capatilize idiot?

pruno ftw!

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 10:46 AM

Wow, just wow.

Even if we were to go into the draft with the insane notion of drafting players just to keep them away from our rivals, you do realize that (1) none of our division rivals draft after us and (2) none of the AFC teams drafting after us are looking to draft new QBs.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 10:47 AM
are you allowed out of the basement without adult supervision ?

yes, but only to gather more acid for the pile of hater bodies I have collected.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 10:48 AM
i know i shouldn't have responded. you are on ignore, but i can see your posts when i'm not logged in or if i decide to click to view them.

i forgot that you're just trolling and not really interested in rational discussion. carry on. i'm out. oh, and Jessica Biel says "hi".

That's a really good gif. Repped for that. Also... I'm stealing it.

Spider

LMAO at a rational discussion with you .... you started off completely wrong , nothing you said was on point to my post , and you want to talk about Rational discussion , do me a favor , put me back on ignore , With Butterscotch and Jhns , I have enough teboner knobslobbers to deal with

Butterscotch Stallion
Wow, just wow.

Even if we were to go into the draft with the insane notion of drafting players just to keep them away from our rivals, you do realize that (1) none of our division rivals draft after us and (2) none of the AFC teams drafting after us are looking to draft new QBs.

carbon monoxide is a helluva drug.

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Wow, just wow.

LMAO we gone from drafting a QB to drafting players ......Yeah the Qb isnt an important position , no need to have a quality back up in case the starter gets hurt .......
Signed ,Colts fan Hilarious!

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 10:52 AM
LMAO we gone from drafting a QB to drafting players ......Yeah the Qb isnt an important position , no need to have a quality back up in case the starter gets hurt .......

You used the Colts as an example?!?!

Manning is #2 in the consecutive starts record book and in a 14 year career played every game of 13 of them including a dozen post season games.

I'll take those odds any day.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 10:53 AM

I think you may have syphilis on your brain from one of your truck stop manladies.

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 10:54 AM

Ummmm, you do realize that you can get quality backups in FA on the cheap, don't you? And going that route has an exponentially higher success rate than in the first round of the draft. And you don't screw yourself by not drafting an actual position of glaring need.

cutthemdown
01-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Polls are stupid because they narrow feeling down to far. Just get over it the thread is stupid.

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
You used the Colts as an example?!?!

Manning is #2 in the consecutive starts record book and in a 14 year career played every game of 13 of them including a dozen post season games.

I'll take those odds any day.

Yeah I am sure you would , but then not every Qb is as durable as manning now are they ?
Remember how Brady got started ? Phillip Rivers ? How many times have we seen a team change the play book during a game cause the starting qb got hurt ?
So why are you so opposed to having a quality back up QB ?

bendog
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Well yea, its much easier to win with a great quarterback, but SF was a couple botched punt returns from the super bowl... Patrick Willis and that defense were rock solid all year.. If I had to choose between a Stud MLB and this years Andy Dalton I would feel more comfortable going defense.

well, we won't be getting Patrick Willis where we're drafting. But my guess is they jsut play the numbers game. Identify what rounds have solid talent and what rounds are likely to be more reaches, e.g. sometimes you have 45 guys who grade out as 3rd rounders, but only 15 or so more who are true 2nd round grades. Maximize the number of picks and pick up bodies.

In 2013, we could see Barkley, Landry Jones, Aaron Murry, Tyler Wilson and possibly Tyler Bray.

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Ummmm, you do realize that you can get quality backups in FA on the cheap, don't you? And going that route has an exponentially higher success rate than in the first round of the draft. And you don't screw yourself by not drafting an actual position of glaring need.

Yeah our FA record is outstanding .... Gus freerot ..........

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 10:57 AM

If this is the conclusion you have come to for anyone posting in this thread, I feel really sorry for you. Nobody feels this way.

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah our FA record is outstanding .... Gus freerot ..........

Ummmm, he was a starter in this league and is probably the best backup QB this team has had since Kubiak.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah I am sure you would , but then not every Qb is as durable as manning now are they ?
Remember how Brady got started ? Phillip Rivers ? How many times have we seen a team change the play book during a game cause the starting qb got hurt ?

Phillip Rivers played one half of one game under Drew Brees (week 17 in 2005 when Lynch ripped Brees' shoulder) so there's a completely missed point.

Brady was a 6th round pick... And when he was hurt his backup was a 7th rounder.

So would you like to try making a point now?

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:00 AM
If this is the conclusion you have come to for anyone posting in this thread, I feel really sorry for you. Nobody feels this way.

I cant help it if everyone else is wrong , and my conclusion is the only one that can come from this thread , the only reason to draft a QB high is he will be the QBOF , when that happens is entirely up to how fast he develops , meanwhile , have him riding pine , and if the starter gets hurt put him in early ...... not rocket science

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Phillip Rivers played one half of one game under Drew Brees (week 17 in 2005 when Lynch ripped Brees' shoulder) so there's a completely missed point.

Brady was a 6th round pick... And when he was hurt his backup was a 7th rounder.

So would you like to try making a point now?

How many Bradys are in the 7 th round ?

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Ummmm, he was a starter in this league and is probably the best backup QB this team has had since Kubiak.

you are nuts .......

Butterscotch Stallion
Lol at TGN voting on polls but never posting.

Hope you enjoyed the playoff victory, superfan!

lol. what an orton.

superfag.

TheReverend
I cant help it if everyone else is wrong , and my conclusion is the only one that can come from this thread , the only reason to draft a QB high is he will be the QBOF , when that happens is entirely up to how fast he develops , meanwhile , have him riding pine , and if the starter gets hurt put him in early ...... not rocket science

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/idiocracy.jpg

Making the concept of that movie valid one post at a time.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
How many Bradys are in the 7 th round ?

You're the one that referenced him... not me...

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:04 AM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/idiocracy.jpg

Making the concept of that movie valid one post at a time.

LOL whats wrong , dont you think tebow can beat out a Rookie QB at camp ?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 11:05 AM
LOL whats wrong , dont you think tebow can beat out a Rookie QB at camp ?

are you still trying? so cute.

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
You're the one that referenced him... not me...

I did , he was a Quality back up , we wont find one late in the draft , my point is grab one asap , and you got to admit as much as you hate it , With tebow style of Play he runs a much higher risk of injury then Manning does .......

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:07 AM
are you still trying? so cute.

LOL so now we have comic relief

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 11:08 AM
you are nuts .......

Ummm, ok. Prove me wrong. How did Frerotte suck exactly as a backup making near minimum wage?

In his 6 starts for us in 2000 when Griese went down, he had a QB rating of 82, more TDs than INTs, good completion percentage, and threw for the franchise record 462 yds passing against SD to help us win 38-37. Pretty damn good for a backup if you ask me.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 11:08 AM
I did , he was a Quality back up , we wont find one late in the draft , my point is grab one asap , and you got to admit as much as you hate it , With tebow style of Play he runs a much higher risk of injury then Manning does .......

we should draft von millers backup with our first pick.

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 11:09 AM
I did , he was a Quality back up , we wont find one late in the draft , my point is grab one asap

Sorry, but there are FAR more quality backup QBs in this league that were drafted after the first round than in the first round.

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:10 AM
so to sum it up , we have a QB that plays a style of football that is high risk , But grabbing a Quality QB high in the draft is a bad idea Hilarious! ..... or we could draft a QB in the 6th and 7th round and hope like hell he is another Brady ......:rofl:

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry, but there are FAR more quality backup QBs in this league that were drafted after the first round than in the first round.

Did I already tell you ,that you was nuts ? If not telling you now

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
so to sum it up , we have a QB that plays a style of football that is high risk , But grabbing a Quality QB high in the draft is a bad idea Hilarious! ..... or we could draft a QB in the 6th and 7th round and hope like hell he is another Brady ......:rofl:

You apparently aren't aware of it, but there are these things called "middle rounds" in the draft. I don't think anyone here is opposed to looking at a QB in the 5th, 4th, 3rd, hell maybe even 2nd round if the value is there. We just have a problem with your insane 1st round suggestion. The value just doesn't appear to be there after the guys that will go in the top 10.

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
You apparently aren't aware of it, but there are these things called "middle rounds" in the draft. I don't think anyone here is opposed to looking at a QB in the 5th, 4th, 3rd, hell maybe even 2nd round if the value is there. We just have a problem with your insane 1st round suggestion. The value just doesn't appear to be there after the guys that will go in the top 10. LOL you are still nuts

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 11:16 AM
LOL you are still nuts

Find one other person to agree with you. One.

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Find one other person to agree with you. One.

I dont care if anyone agrees with me or not , I know I am right and you are batshiat crazy ......

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 11:18 AM
The relationship of Beantown's IQ : Spider's IQ is a ratio not measurable by even the infinite human spectrum of numbers.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 11:19 AM
I dont care if anyone agrees with me or not , I know I am right and you are batshiat crazy ......

This is something that has literally never happened.

Hence the current state of your life.

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:19 AM
The relationship of Beantown's IQ : Spider's IQ is a ratio not measurable by even the infinite human spectrum of numbers.

apology accepted

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:20 AM
This is something that has literally never happened.

Hence the current state of your life.

what do you know about the current state of my life ?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 11:23 AM

its like watching a mouse and a snake...fascinating but also very sad.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 11:24 AM
what do you know about the current state of my life ?

Everything you've cried about on an online football forum.

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Everything you've cried about on an online football forum.

Like what ?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
look...the groundhog came out of hiding.

TailgateNut
you calling anyone a fag while holding tebows nutsack between you teeth is hilarious. **** off little boy!

If he sees his own shadow we wilk have six more weeks of crying fagotry.

bendog
01-25-2012, 12:08 PM
I just don't see the team taking a qb in the middle rounds because at that pt you are either looking at a guy like Tebow who has a set of physical measurements but is a longterm project to develop into an NFL qb OR a guy like Weeden who has to play NOW OR a guy like McCoy or Moore whose physical skills limit him to a particular offensive scheme.

IF a guy like Nick Foles falls into their lap in the 2nd, they could pull the trigger if they think he is a guy who can match up against a Rapesburger or Luck.

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 12:40 PM
I just don't see the team taking a qb in the middle rounds because at that pt you are either looking at a guy like Tebow who has a set of physical measurements but is a longterm project to develop into an NFL qb OR a guy like Weeden who has to play NOW OR a guy like McCoy or Moore whose physical skills limit him to a particular offensive scheme.

IF a guy like Nick Foles falls into their lap in the 2nd, they could pull the trigger if they think he is a guy who can match up against a Rapesburger or Luck.

I think it depends on where Tebow is at when April rolls around. If they are working with him and he still is having lots of the same issues that lost him the starting job last year, then I wouldn't be surprised to see them bring a QB in. If he is getting better everyday and looking like he will continue to improve they probably just find a free agent back up.

bendog
01-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I think it depends on where Tebow is at when April rolls around. If they are working with him and he still is having lots of the same issues that lost him the starting job last year, then I wouldn't be surprised to see them bring a QB in. If he is getting better everyday and looking like he will continue to improve they probably just find a free agent back up.

I just don't see it happening. I tried to say that its not IMPOSSIBLE that a guy like Foles would BOTH fall that far and light up Elway's life like Cutler lit up Shanny's. But I think it's about 90% more likely that Elway will just let Tebow succeed or fail. I have nothing against the kid, but I think the chances of him showing next year what Cam showed this past year are slim. Not counting him out, but if I'm Elway and figure that most likely the qbof is NOT on the team, I like BOTH letting Tebow show his weaknesses before the fans AND my chances of finding a qb are better in 13 than 12.

OBF1
01-25-2012, 01:30 PM
LMAO... I see 12 votes "It would be a good idea" I guess TGN has 12 different accounts now.

BroncoBeavis
01-25-2012, 01:34 PM

I don't think the team can even officially work with Tebow until the middle of April. There won't be any significant questions answered by the time the draft rolls around.

Turd_Ferguson
01-25-2012, 01:52 PM
I just don't see it happening. I tried to say that its not IMPOSSIBLE that a guy like Foles would BOTH fall that far and light up Elway's life like Cutler lit up Shanny's. But I think it's about 90% more likely that Elway will just let Tebow succeed or fail. I have nothing against the kid, but I think the chances of him showing next year what Cam showed this past year are slim. Not counting him out, but if I'm Elway and figure that most likely the qbof is NOT on the team, I like BOTH letting Tebow show his weaknesses before the fans AND my chances of finding a qb are better in 13 than 12.

Yep. I have a feeling the Broncos will be drafting a little higher next year that they did this year. Guess we will see. I still wouldn't mind seeing them get Moore or Weeden in the 5th round or so.