PDA

View Full Version : I feel for Elway...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:47 AM
WHY?!?!

Because you've been put in a position of horrible circumstances… Elway would and should drop Tebow like Crackhead Hooker with herpes in her eye. But, he can’t… They can’t get rid of him… The Bronco’s will be stuck with Tebow until he falls out of the public eye! A blessing? For me, heck yes!! But, for you… You will be stuck with him like I was stuck with everyone Al liked and wasn’t worth a crap.

Tebow sells tickets… People will watch Tebow – merchandise – sales – commercials – air time… Tebow has won America over for nothing more than praying, which is funny because there are ALL KINDS of players who pray before games… Why Tebow? Reggie White prayed all the time, even during games… Now… your stuck with him (no I don’t punctuate you are)… until all those white Christians who never even watched a football game, find someone knew to hold up on their pedestal of false prophets…

And if you know anything about the Bible, what does it say about being humble? Tebow and your team are DOOMED!!!!

And that ONE GAME that Teblow did do halfway decent means nothing in the real world. He sucks... Would you trade him for Trent Dilfer? Trent won a Superbowl!!! Remember - TRENT DID IT!!! By the way some of you idiots think...

broncswin
01-25-2012, 07:51 AM
wow...just put this clown on ignore...and it just got a whole lot better in here

Crushisback
01-25-2012, 07:51 AM
If only the stranger that knocked your mom up had a quarter to buy a condom from the vending machine in the bathroom they were in.......

Spider
01-25-2012, 07:52 AM
WHY?!?!

Because you've been put in a position of horrible circumstances… Elway would and should drop Tebow like Crackhead Hooker with herpes in her eye. But, he can’t… They can’t get rid of him… The Bronco’s will be stuck with Tebow until he falls out of the public eye! A blessing? For me, heck yes!! But, for you… You will be stuck with him like I was stuck with everyone Al liked and wasn’t worth a crap.

Tebow sells tickets… People will watch Tebow – merchandise – sales – commercials – air time… Tebow has won America over for nothing more than praying, which is funny because there are ALL KINDS of players who pray before games… Why Tebow? Reggie White prayed all the time, even during games… Now… your stuck with him (no I don’t punctuate you are)… until all those white Christians who never even watched a football game, find someone knew to hold up on their pedestal of false prophets…

And if you know anything about the Bible, what does it say about being humble? Tebow and your team are DOOMED!!!!

And that ONE GAME that Teblow did do halfway decent means nothing in the real world. He sucks... Would you trade him for Trent Dilfer? Trent won a Superbowl!!! Remember - TRENT DID IT!!! By the way some of you idiots think...
Not just for praying , He talks the talk and walks the walk , He does alot of good deeds off the field , and in a way could be one of his biggest problems , Focusing on humanitarian endeavors before football , He is a good honest kid, who time after time tries to do the right thing , big enough to rip someones head off if he wanted to, but doesnt ....

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 07:54 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hVcZ9xvuIrc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Another reason for Red/Green rep system.

Pony Boy
01-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Click on ........ Click off

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Not just for praying , He talks the talk and walks the walk , He does alot of good deeds off the field , and in a way could be one of his biggest problems , Focusing on humanitarian endeavors before football , He is a good honest kid, who time after time tries to do the right thing , big enough to rip someones head off if he wanted to, but doesnt ....

I agree Pide... But, I think that is the whole problem. We had a Preacher on our team - do you remember who that was? He left to preach and start a church and is doing REALLY well now!

But, that is besides the point. I really think Elway is in a problem place. How can he get rid of a QB that he doesn't want now? He's WAY too popular! I mean, a couple weeks ago he couldn't wait to get him off the team, now... It's like his popularity gets him a free pass...

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Another reason for Red/Green rep system.

Vehemently agree. And we should be negging each other much more often.

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 08:00 AM

Correct, Tebow will go down as the most polarizing player in NFL history, and I am glad that it was in a Broncos uniform, regardless if he never wins a superbowl.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 08:01 AM
I agree Pide... But, I think that is the whole problem. We had a Preacher on our team - do you remember who that was? He left to preach and start a church and is doing REALLY well now!

But, that is besides the point. I really think Elway is in a problem place. How can he get rid of a QB that he doesn't want now? He's WAY too popular! I mean, a couple weeks ago he couldn't wait to get him off the team, now... It's like his popularity gets him a free pass...

Yeah... his popularity gets him a free pass... not beating the **** out of the #1 defense and pass D in the league for Denvers first playoff win in over half a decade.

It's the "popularity"... ::)

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 08:02 AM

I left you some neg rep

Spider
01-25-2012, 08:03 AM

Napoleon Kaufman :D... I dont think Elway is in that much of a problem place , I think Elway will cut Tim Tebow in a heartbeat if it is best for the Broncos , Elway has always done things his way and will continue to do so ....

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 08:03 AM
I left you some neg rep

literally lol'd after checking my CP

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 08:05 AM
literally lol'd after checking my CP

:D

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 08:08 AM
that's ok...broncos fans don't feel sorry about Raiders fans....ever

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mark-davis-is-kathy-geiss1.jpg

Gort
01-25-2012, 08:11 AM
I left you some neg rep

this.

http://www.ratemymotivational.com/motivationals/13670-NEG_REP_JIHAD-Because_you_asked_for_it_n00b.jpg

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 08:13 AM

http://i.imgur.com/XIjn4.gif

Srsly, we should present a proposition to TJ.

****heads like Bob, DBM, Agamem, chowdah etc should all be red.

Gort
01-25-2012, 08:14 AM
WHY?!?!

silly, silly girl.

i think you'd be better off playing with your My Little Pony collection than posting on a football forum.

http://sweeetstrawberry.webs.com/photos/My-Little-Pony/my-little-pony.jpg

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Srsly, we should present a proposition to TJ.

****heads like Bob, DBM, Agamem, chowdah etc should all be red.

...and many, many, many more.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/ncf390.gif

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/e6d6r6.gif

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Fuu meant to green you rev, lulz.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Fuu meant to green you rev, lulz.

It's okay I'm just gonna go make Beliedat red

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/BSnWr.gif

Gort
01-25-2012, 08:19 AM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/ncf390.gif

i still don't understand what happened on this play. the Giants player hauled off and hit that guy right in the face. he saw him the whole way. he deliberately aimed for him. then didn't react when he saw the ball hit him. what the hell was the excuse he came up with the next day? because whatever it was, it was BS. what did that guy in the endzone do to deserve that?

or, was that MacGruder?

if so, nevermind.

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 08:27 AM
It's okay I'm just gonna go make Beliedat red

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/BSnWr.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mfxCx.gif

U are one cheeky **** mate I swear.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Correct, Tebow will go down as the most polarizing player in NFL history, and I am glad that it was in a Broncos uniform, regardless if he never wins a superbowl.

But, don't you think there is good and bad to that situation? Don't you WANT to go to the Superbowl? Is it BETTER than going to the Superbowl?

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 08:30 AM
But, don't you think there is good and bad to that situation? Don't you WANT to go to the Superbowl? Is it BETTER than going to the Superbowl?

You are an idiot if you cannot deduce the point of the post you quoted.
At this juncture it seems to have eluded you.
I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

bronco militia
01-25-2012, 08:30 AM

right now it's better than orton and quinn. Some asshole traded our asshole pro-bowl QB.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Yeah... his popularity gets him a free pass... not beating the **** out of the #1 defense and pass D in the league for Denvers first playoff win in over half a decade.

It's the "popularity"... ::)

Gradkowski for the Raiders did the same thing... I beleive he's at home eating Doritos...

One game means nothing genius... What about the other teams that DIDN'T have the number one defense? He must have TOURCHED them huh genius?

What... all the other games, throw for over 400 yards? No? How about 350? No... Hmmmm... I know you can't be retarded, so - outside of this ONE GAME what was his QB Rating? What was his percentage? Yards per game?

Now, you know that I am talking about ALL THE OTHER GAMES, not picking and chosing certain ones and showing some ridiculous stat for something, I want to know. So, QB get popularity for THROWING THE BALL... What are his stats outside of that game... Because only a retard would look at one game and say a kid is popular because of one game, because I believe people were saying he was the SAVIOR even before he became the starter...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Napoleon Kaufman :D... I dont think Elway is in that much of a problem place , I think Elway will cut Tim Tebow in a heartbeat if it is best for the Broncos , Elway has always done things his way and will continue to do so ....

YOU ARE CORRECT!!!! Football knowlege is plenty in this one...

Well, that is a relief... But, you don't think he might have his hands tied with Tebow because of his popularity? You have to think about all the money Tebow is pulling in for the organization!

Spider
01-25-2012, 08:45 AM

Well, that is a relief... But, you don't think he might have his hands tied with Tebow because of his popularity? You have to think about all the money Tebow is pulling in for the organization!

Elway wont let public opinion sway him , sure people might be pissed , but if he finds another QB that wins and does it better then Tebow , these asshats around here will forget all about tebow ...Winning cures everything

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 08:47 AM

Notsureifsrs
People stop buying jerseys of players who suck.
Strong common sense.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 08:47 AM
Gradkowski for the Raiders did the same thing... I beleive he's at home eating Doritos...

One game means nothing genius... What about the other teams that DIDN'T have the number one defense? He must have TOURCHED them huh genius?

What... all the other games, throw for over 400 yards? No? How about 350? No... Hmmmm... I know you can't be retarded, so - outside of this ONE GAME what was his QB Rating? What was his percentage? Yards per game?

Now, you know that I am talking about ALL THE OTHER GAMES, not picking and chosing certain ones and showing some ridiculous stat for something, I want to know. So, QB get popularity for THROWING THE BALL... What are his stats outside of that game... Because only a retard would look at one game and say a kid is popular because of one game, because I believe people were saying he was the SAVIOR even before he became the starter...

There's no reasoning with retards... There were zero valid points or criticisms in this post, nor was there any comprehension or relevance to what you read. You're an idiot. End of discussion.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:49 AM

You are an idiot if you cannot deduce the point of the post you quoted.
At this juncture it seems to have eluded you.
I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

It’s truly funny when the retards try to act smart… Don’t you have some picture to Google?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Elway wont let public opinion sway him , sure people might be pissed , but if he finds another QB that wins and does it better then Tebow , these asshats around here will forget all about tebow ...Winning cures everything

You have NEVER LIED!!! (dealing with the bold)...

Still, Elway has a boss... That boss LIKES MONEY... After the revenue starts pouring in, you are saying that Elway will go up against the owner?

Flex Gunmetal
01-25-2012, 08:52 AM
It’s truly funny when the retards try to act smart… Don’t you have some picture to Google?

Do you know what the word regardless means?

"I want to enjoy my job, regardless of whether or not I make a lot of money."

Now, are the two items in this statement mutually exclusive, or are you a ****ing idiot?
(Hint, there's only one correct answer).

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:53 AM
There's no reasoning with retards... There were zero valid points or criticisms in this post, nor was there any comprehension or relevance to what you read. You're an idiot. End of discussion.

Someone who is retarded calling another an idiot? You are basically saying I am smarter than you, because you are ****ing retarded!!!

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 08:56 AM
Someone who is retarded calling another an idiot? You are basically saying I am smarter than you, because you are ****ing retarded!!!

Good one. Straight from the Pee Wee Herman Come-Backs handbook.

Get out of here you ugly, fat slug.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Do you know what the word regardless means?

Of course… So, since I am dealing with retards, I will explain the sentence

Regardless: having or showing no regard; heedless; unmindful (often followed by of ).

Sentence am glad that it was in a Broncos uniform, regardless if he never wins a superbowl.

Therefore, having no regard – restructure of sentence. I am glad that is was in a Broncos uniform, because “I don’t care” if he never wins a Superbowl…

If you are still having troubles, ask your mother to explain it. I do not have a license for teaching the retarded…

Dedhed
01-25-2012, 09:00 AM
Tebow has won America over for nothing more than praying

If you ignore the fact that he picked a dying franchise up by the bootstraps and led a 1-4 team to a division title, with a key victory over the Raiders, btw, won more games in a two month period than the team had won in the previous two years without him, won a playoff game against the #1 rated passing defense in the NFL while throwing for more yards than any other QB against that defense, leading the team to dramatic wins with clutch performance after clutch performance while overcoming brutally conservative play calling and in the face of myriad nay saying experts hell bent on seeing him fail, all while being a stand up guy who does things the right way with humility and candor.

I see how you could come to this brilliant conclusion.

Spider
01-25-2012, 09:00 AM
You have NEVER LIED!!! (dealing with the bold)...

Still, Elway has a boss... That boss LIKES MONEY... After the revenue starts pouring in, you are saying that Elway will go up against the owner?
Will the Owner go up against Elway ? Thats the position we are dealing with here ,it was Elway that Wanted Shanny , It was Elway that got reeves fired , The Revenue will come regardless of who is the QB , the cyber pissed off horse was the greatest thing to happen to Denver for revenues ....
Elway has made many decisions as a player and they have always turned out to be right , and who better for the Broncos to judge a QB for the Broncos then Elway ?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Good one. Straight from the Pee Wee Herman Come-Backs handbook.

Get out of here you ugly, fat slug.

Hilarious!

I struck a nerve!!! HA H AHAA!!!! Awwwwe… Is the internet bully going to cry now? Need your Winnie the Pooh blankie?

HIGH – LARIOUS!!!

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Hilarious!

I struck a nerve!!! HA H AHAA!!!! Awwwwe… Is the internet bully going to cry now? Need your Winnie the Pooh blankie?

HIGH – LARIOUS!!!

::)

Is there anything you're even average at or just another typical Raider fan?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 09:07 AM
If you ignore the fact that he picked a dying franchise up by the bootstraps and led a 1-4 team to a division title, with a key victory over the Raiders, btw, won more games in a two month period than the team had won in the previous two years without him, won a playoff game against the #1 rated passing defense in the NFL while throwing for more yards than any other QB against that defense, leading the team to dramatic wins with clutch performance after clutch performance while overcoming brutally conservative play calling and in the face of myriad nay saying experts hell bent on seeing him fail, all while being a stand up guy who does things the right way with humility and candor.

I see how you could come to this brilliant conclusion.
I have never heard it like that… But, I do look at stats… Listen to commentary… watch the replays OnDemand… I don’t think Tebow did much, I think your Defense is what got you to 8-8. What can you say to me that will look at Tebow different than how I look at Trent Dilfer?

Steve Prefontaine
01-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Why do opposing fans, who are not worried about Tebow, worry about Tebow so much?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Will the Owner go up against Elway ? Thats the position we are dealing with here ,it was Elway that Wanted Shanny , It was Elway that got reeves fired , The Revenue will come regardless of who is the QB , the cyber pissed off horse was the greatest thing to happen to Denver for revenues ....
Elway has made many decisions as a player and they have always turned out to be right , and who better for the Broncos to judge a QB for the Broncos then Elway ?

GOOD POINT!!!! It’s like the owners can’t say crap when it comes to Elway’s decisions!! Regardless of money!!!

Rabb
01-25-2012, 09:09 AM
::)

Is there anything you're even average at or just another typical Raider fan?

delivering under 30 minutes I am guessing?

Spider
01-25-2012, 09:10 AM
I don’t think Tebow did much, I think your Defense is what got you to 8-8. The Defense was the major reason What can you say to me that will look at Tebow different than how I look at Trent Dilfer?

Mobility ........ Say what you will bout Tebow , but hs mobility brings a new headache to the game ....... Tebow is a disciplined runner , There are times he runs I wish he wouldnt , but ... lets see how tebow does this year

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Why do opposing fans, who are not worried about Tebow, worry about Tebow so much?

Because he took literally the ****TIEST team in Broncos history and kicked their ass in their own stadiums.

Spider
01-25-2012, 09:11 AM
GOOD POINT!!!! It’s like the owners can’t say crap when it comes to Elway’s decisions!! Regardless of money!!!

well out here in the Rockies , Elway is still a living legend , not many will second guess him........

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 09:15 AM
I have never heard it like that… But, I do look at stats… Listen to commentary… watch the replays OnDemand… I don’t think Tebow did much, I think your Defense is what got you to 8-8. What can you say to me that will look at Tebow different than how I look at Trent Dilfer?

Errand, please stop. puppet accounts are so 2004.

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 09:28 AM

nope,

If we never make a superbowl with Tebow, I would still love to have the most polarizing figure in NFL history, we already have 2 superbowls in the last 15 years, thats more then a lot of teams have in 30 years. This tebow thing is just icing on the cake for our down years. I am glad to be a part of it.

Kaylore
01-25-2012, 09:48 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/235/644/e43.jpg

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 09:48 AM

no matter if it ends good or bad, we are all witnessing history, and I am happy to be a part of it. I am trying to savor it.

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 09:57 AM
no matter if it ends good or bad, we are all witnessing history, and I am happy to be a part of it. I am trying to savor it.

This is the best comparison I can think of,

fast forward to 3:40 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02ga0QbEG8

Jalen rose explains it best.

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 09:58 AM
This is the best comparison I can think of,

fast forward to 3:40 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02ga0QbEG8

Jalen rose explains it best.

20 years from now you wont remember who won the superbowl in 2011-2012 off the top of your head, but you will remember the Tebow phenomenon.

BroncoBen
01-25-2012, 10:07 AM
To me Tim Tebow could be called the greatest 'college' football ever.. debatable. And yes he has had the nation’s attention. I think more so because he is a athlete that people want to look up to, and he embraces being a good role model.

Now does that mean he is a good NFL quarterback.. right now.. not so much.

Can he be is the question.. The Broncos so many other problems at other positions, QB might not be the most pressing.

This offseason is going to make or break Tebow at QB.. Can he improve his accuracy and read defenses ? If he can complete 50% of his passes and convert 3rd downs, he might just keep his job.

houghtam
01-25-2012, 10:10 AM
The Broncos do not need to win the Super Bowl in order to be successful with Tebow. All they need to do for Bowlen to keep Tebow is compete for the playoffs each year. Tebow will be a huge cash cow for this team, with or without a Super Bowl appearance. His mere existence on a competitive team will return this franchise to being at or near the top in terms of profitability and popularity.

Do I want them to win another Super Bowl? Yes, with or without Tebow. Is it necessary for them to do so in order to keep Tebow around? Absolutely not.

bendog
01-25-2012, 10:30 AM
The Broncos do not need to win the Super Bowl in order to be successful with Tebow. All they need to do for Bowlen to keep Tebow is compete for the playoffs each year. Tebow will be a huge cash cow for this team, with or without a Super Bowl appearance. His mere existence on a competitive team will return this franchise to being at or near the top in terms of profitability and popularity.

Do I want them to win another Super Bowl? Yes, with or without Tebow. Is it necessary for them to do so in order to keep Tebow around? Absolutely not.

The day this Franchise stops trying to win titles is the day I kick it in. Tebow gets it done or gets gone ... unless he's not the weak link. WTF is wrong with you for even suggesting winning isn't THE ONLY ThING (so long as you don't cheat or rape people)? You like coming in second best?

Don't be messing isn't a bad guy, but he's stirred up the tebowites ..... you bad little raider fan you (-:

houghtam
01-25-2012, 10:51 AM
The day this Franchise stops trying to win titles is the day I kick it in. Tebow gets it done or gets gone ... unless he's not the weak link. WTF is wrong with you for even suggesting winning isn't THE ONLY ThING (so long as you don't cheat or rape people)? You like coming in second best?

Don't be messing isn't a bad guy, but he's stirred up the tebowites ..... you bad little raider fan you (-:

Where in my post did you get the idea that I didn't want them to win the Super Bowl? In fact, I said that I did.

The point is though that they don't need to win the Super Bowl to be successful as a franchise, if you define success as how profitable your franchise is. This goes back to the discussion that it's arguably just as profitable to be bad for cheap as it is to be good for expensive.

I would be willing to bet most owners could care less whether they make $10 million by winning the Super Bowl or by being competitive and having a star QB who sells jerseys and tickets and puts the team on the international stage by being a topic of conversation EVERY DAY.

If the Broncos can make the playoffs even every other year, and Tebow can play just well enough to not be cut or traded, the money that this franchise will make off of his brand will be considerable.

bendog
01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
If the team's good enough for the playoffs, but Tebow isn't good enough to win the dance, I want the mofo gone yesterday. And so should every bronco fan.

houghtam
01-25-2012, 11:02 AM
If the team's good enough for the playoffs, but Tebow isn't good enough to win the dance, I want the mofo gone yesterday. And so should every bronco fan.

If the FO can field a team that's good enough for the playoffs, I highly doubt Tebow will be the piece that will be holding them back from the Super Bowl. It most certainly wasn't true this year.

Besides which, it doesn't really matter what the fans want. If the owner feels he can make just as much money by holding on to Tebow as he can by rebuilding and trying to win the Super Bowl, losing the money Tebow brings in in the process, which do you think he'll choose?

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
If the FO can field a team that's good enough for the playoffs, I highly doubt Tebow will be the piece that will be holding them back from the Super Bowl. It most certainly wasn't true this year.

all you need is to get hot in the playoffs, the Giants were 7-7 about a month ago with a terrible loss to the Redskins.

Crushaholic
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM

That's it, exactly. If we have a first-class defense, and Tebow ruins the game, it's time for someone else. Right now, our defense is nowhere NEAR first-class...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 11:10 AM
The Defense was the major reason
Agreed!!! Seems some of your beloved fans think Tebow plays offense AND defense…

Mobility ........ Say what you will bout Tebow , but hs mobility brings a new headache to the game ....... Tebow is a disciplined runner , There are times he runs I wish he wouldnt , but ... lets see how tebow does this year
I will agree with that statement, but like all scramblers. It only last a little while. Vick is done and the headache that once was Vick is over. He needs to throw the ball and be accurate more than 40-50% of the time…

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 11:11 AM
well out here in the Rockies , Elway is still a living legend , not many will second guess him........

Wow... Really? That is something I did not know...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
nope,

If we never make a superbowl with Tebow, I would still love to have the most polarizing figure in NFL history, we already have 2 superbowls in the last 15 years, thats more then a lot of teams have in 30 years. This tebow thing is just icing on the cake for our down years. I am glad to be a part of it.
Spoken like a true fan…

REPPED!!!

Spider
01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
I will agree with that statement, but like all scramblers. It only last a little while. Vick is done and the headache that once was Vick is over. He needs to throw the ball and be accurate more than 40-50% of the time…

:) as long as he completes 40-50% of his passes at the right time ,quality completions that is fine , Hell I can list losing QB's with 60+ % and 300+ passing ...

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Spoken like a true fan…

REPPED!!!

yep, if tebow retired today, i would be proud to have him in a bronco uniform.

Something like this has never happened in the NFL, and never will happen ever again, it was a great ride regardless of the ending. Dont me messin -you need to savor it as long as you can, I know I am.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 11:27 AM
20 years from now you wont remember who won the superbowl in 2011-2012 off the top of your head, but you will remember the Tebow phenomenon.

I see what your saying... When the sports NFL History flashes back 20 years from now... It will be about Tebow!

Good way of looking at it...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 11:29 AM

If I was a Bronco fan, that would be my exact feeling...

campocorto
01-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Career postseason victories:

Tim Tebow 1 win (2 seasons as a pro)

Carson Palmer 0 wins (9 seasons as a pro)

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 11:35 AM
:) as long as he completes 40-50% of his passes at the right time ,quality completions that is fine , Hell I can list losing QB's with 60+ % and 300+ passing ...

Carson Palmer... That wasn't hard...

:)

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 11:36 AM
If I was a Bronco fan, that would be my exact feeling...

pretty sure that is everyones feeling.

its just stupid to determine if thats the case in 16 starts one being a playoff win...unless you are stupid, gay or a raiders fan.

you are the holy trinity my friend so its understood.

houghtam
01-25-2012, 11:40 AM
What does being attracted to the same sex have to do with anything?

???

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 11:41 AM

Also:

Tim Tebow - 2 post season games: 452 passing yards, 2 TDs : 0 INT, 63 rushing yards 1 TD, 90 QB rating

Carson Palmer - 2 post season games: 212 passing yards, 1 TD: 1 INT, 2 rushing yards, 0 TDs, 66.5 QB rating

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 11:42 AM
What does being attracted to the same sex have to do with anything?

???

its the internet. gay and fag have nothing to do with orientation here.

noob.

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 11:47 AM
I see what your saying... When the sports NFL History flashes back 20 years from now... It will be about Tebow!

Good way of looking at it...

Correct

Captain 'Dre
01-25-2012, 11:49 AM

Coming from a Raider fan, this comment is hysterical! Historically, the Raiders are the NFL's most arrogant ( non-humble) team, and as you demonstrate, their fans aren't far behind.

You could just as easily say "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!", and be done with it.

HighCountryBronco
01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
If only the stranger that knocked your mom up had a quarter to buy a condom from the vending machine in the bathroom they were in.......

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

houghtam
01-25-2012, 11:56 AM
its the internet. gay and fag have nothing to do with orientation here.

noob.

Ohhh..

Wait.

Say hello to broncofan7, Vine, Broncbow and MacGruder for me.

:wave:

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Ohhh..

Wait.

spider has been here for years...just sayin.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:07 PM

Your username is carpocorto... My username is dontbemessin...

See how that works? When someone points out the obvious...

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Your username is carpocorto... My username is dontbemessin...

See how that works? When someone points out the obvious...

you are terrified of Tebow.

wow, that IS cool.

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:10 PM

wow, that IS cool.

Just what the mane needed , another teboner knob slobber ...as if we didnt have enough of those already

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Ohhh..

Wait.

Every forum has them... No worries...

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Just what the mane needed , another teboner knob slobber ...as if we didnt have enough of those already

Im just trying to counteract the influx of raider fans who pretend to be bronco fans. Its for the good of the mane.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:13 PM
spider has been here for years...just sayin.

The Pide Piper (Spider) is respected here and has friends... IN FACT, I can come on this site, as I have in the past, and posted a thread just saying, " Where the "f" is Spider? " and get PM'ed on his whereabouts...

Just sayin...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:14 PM

wow, that IS cool.

How the hell did you get that our of my post? Did you mistakenly sprinkle crack on your Wheaties instead of sugar?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:14 PM
The Pide Piper (Spider) is respected here and has friends... IN FACT, I can come on this site, as I have in the past, and posted a thread just saying, " Where the "f" is Spider? " and get PM'ed on his whereabouts...

Just sayin...

I like spider...just pointing out join date has little to do with stupidity.

bendog
01-25-2012, 12:15 PM
How the hell did you get that our of my post? Did you mistakenly sprinkle crack on your Wheaties instead of sugar?

you're a bad man. lol

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Im just trying to counteract the influx of raider fans who pretend to be bronco fans. Its for the good of the mane.

LOL touche

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:16 PM

Heee he heee...

Wait... Is there a lot of those? I just assumed that the Christianity on this site was low and thus the Boner blowers of Tea numbers would be low... I obviously am wrong?

Really?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:16 PM

deductive reasoning. I also know you are a criminal of some kind.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:17 PM
I like spider...just pointing out join date has little to do with stupidity.

That post made it look like since Pide's join date he also posts stupidity. Which he doesn't...

You do...

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Heee he heee...

Wait... Is there a lot of those? I just assumed that the Christianity on this site was low and thus the Boner blowers of Tea numbers would be low... I obviously am wrong?

Really?

there are two of them.

there are six haters.

we need more tebowners to keep the douche yinyang at proper levels.

bendog
01-25-2012, 12:19 PM
deductive reasoning. I also know you are a criminal of some kind.

Shoplifts Star Wars costumes

DontBeMessin
LOL touche

**** YOU SPIDER!!!! When the ***K have I EVER pretended to be a flippin Donkey fan!!!

You better watch it or I'll tell them about your rendevous with Meck77 at Cheeseman Park!!! :)

Butterscotch Stallion
That post made it look like since Pide's join date he also posts stupidity. Which he doesn't...

You do...

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

can someone translate this?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Shoplifts Star Wars costumes

My females love playing dress up sex!!! :)

Butterscotch Stallion
**** YOU SPIDER!!!! When the **** have I EVER pretended to be a flippin Donkey fan!!!

You better watch it or I'll tell them about your rendevous with Meck77 at Cheeseman Park!!! :)

we all know you are errand.

Spider
Heee he heee...

Really?

McGruder is the worst , then Broncobow , Jhns is still in love with Cutler , thought for sure he was going to need therapy when Cutler announced that he was having a baby , then the rest of the Teboner re just aggravating ;D

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
My females love playing dress up sex!!! :)

they just love covering your prison tats and gum line.

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
can someone translate this?

http://translate.google.com/#

bendog
01-25-2012, 12:22 PM
McGruder is the worst , then Broncobow , Jhns is still in love with Cutler , thought for sure he was going to need therapy when Cutler announced that he was having a baby , then the rest of the Teboner re just aggravating ;D

It's like watching Sandusky in the shower with a boy scout troop. A horror that doesn't end.

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:22 PM
**** YOU SPIDER!!!! When the **** have I EVER pretended to be a flippin Donkey fan!!!

LOL........ :rofl: hey do you remember the name of that Raider fan that Did Bronco TV programming with Spider and Meck ? ....... that getting goat urine out of the welcome mat was a friggen classic

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:23 PM
It's like watching Sandusky in the shower with a boy scout troop. A horror that doesn't end.

LOL

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:23 PM

I don't know how you put up with it...

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't know how you put up with it...

I send em to Cheesemans park to meet women ;D ROFL!

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:25 PM
LOL........ :rofl: hey do you remember the name of that Raider fan that Did Bronco TV programming with Spider and Meck ? ....... that getting goat urine out of the welcome mat was a friggen classic

????

I do not recall any of that... Bronco TV? Goat Urine? Did I miss something?

Miss I.
01-25-2012, 12:27 PM
You feel for Elway? Dude, He does not swing that way. He may have married a former Raiderette, that doesn't mean he wants the rest of you feeling him.... so to quote a real special person..."LEAVE JOHN ELWAY ALONE"

fec, hell, damn...I think I is dummmbbbberrrer for posting here.

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:29 PM
????

I do not recall any of that... Bronco TV? Goat Urine? Did I miss something?

oh yeah , ........ He had me laughing so hard ...
I wish I could remember it , Meck77 had 2 goats names Ginger and Marry ann , And that Raider fan used em in a Broncos fans tv programming by Meck77 and Spider , it was set up like a martha stewart show about how to get goat stains out of the welcome mat ...... friggen classic

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:30 PM
I send em to Cheesemans park to meet women ;D ROFL!

LIKE YOU DID ME YOU FU&KER!!!! The real ***ked up thing! I told girl I wen tto see what you said and she went along with it so we went!!!

It was like Fairyland was transporting tons of Fairydust and dropped their cargo on a Bon Jovi concert full of dudes!

Mullets and Daisy Dukes for as far as one could see!!! The girl I went to see lived four blocks from The Cheeseman...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:32 PM
oh yeah , ........ He had me laughing so hard ...
I wish I could remember it , Meck77 had 2 goats names Ginger and Marry ann , And that Raider fan used em in a Broncos fans tv programming by Meck77 and Spider , it was set up like a martha stewart show about how to get goat stains out of the welcome mat ...... friggen classic

Was it one of the folks I came over with? Remember - we all came from another site and filled this site with Raider Fans... Taco was so PISSED!!!

bendog
01-25-2012, 12:32 PM
You need to sex the girls there before taking them anywhere

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:33 PM
LIKE YOU DID ME YOU FU&KER!!!! The real ****ed up thing! I told girl I wen tto see what you said and she went along with it so we went!!!

It was like Fairyland was transporting tons of Fairydust and dropped their cargo on a Bon Jovi concert full of dudes!

Mullets and Daisy Dukes for as far as one could see!!! The girl I went to see lived four blocks from The Cheeseman...

LOL...... the good ole days ...... i was so glad to help ya out bro

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Was it one of the folks I came over with? Remember - we all came from another site and filled this site with Raider Fans... Taco was so PISSED!!!

yes it was , then meck77 and some others opened up a forum called nfl fans forum , he came here and there ...... Real funny poster , he had everyone laughing , he was liked by all

houghtam
01-25-2012, 12:36 PM
LIKE YOU DID ME YOU FU&KER!!!! The real ****ed up thing! I told girl I wen tto see what you said and she went along with it so we went!!!

So Cheeseman = Arrowhead?

That didn't happen to be the Darkside Forum did it?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:38 PM
LOL...... the good ole days ...... i was so glad to help ya out bro

Yea you weren't... :(

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Yea you weren't... :(

LOL ingrate

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:40 PM
yes it was , then meck77 and some others opened up a forum called nfl fans forum , he came here and there ...... Real funny poster , he had everyone laughing , he was liked by all

AH YES!!!! Now I remember... You say Meck77 is no longer here? I'll have to find that Bastard, because he was funny!!

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:41 PM
AH YES!!!! Now I remember... You say Meck77 is no longer here? I'll have to find that Bastard, because he was funny!!

he post from time to time ;) .....

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
So Cheeseman = Arrowhead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesman_Park,_Denver
Cheesman Park is considered a gathering spot among the gay community in Denver.[

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=denver+colorado+cheesman+park&gbv=2&gs_upl=766l6437l0l8812l25l21l3l3l3l0l250l2626l0.13 .2l15l0&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876c7ec91285d4e9:0xf459bb901fcffdce,Cheesm an+Park,+Denver,+CO&gl=us&ei=yGggT52RMu7EsQLqyfyqDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ8gEwAA

That didn't happen to be the Darkside Forum did it?

No... I would post it, but there is bad blood between Taco and the other site Administrator. So, out of respect for both sites, I do not post anything about the other on their site! :)

It's all about respect!

Spider
01-25-2012, 12:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesman_Park,_Denver
Cheesman Park is considered a gathering spot among the gay community in Denver.[

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=denver+colorado+cheesman+park&gbv=2&gs_upl=766l6437l0l8812l25l21l3l3l3l0l250l2626l0.13 .2l15l0&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876c7ec91285d4e9:0xf459bb901fcffdce,Cheesm an+Park,+Denver,+CO&gl=us&ei=yGggT52RMu7EsQLqyfyqDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ8gEwAA

No... I would post it, but there is bad blood between Taco and the other site Administrator. So, out of respect for both sites, I do not post anything about the other on their site! :)

It's all about respect!

rep.......... ;)

cmhargrove
01-25-2012, 02:16 PM
My gift to this brilliant thread.

Armchair Bronco
01-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Click on ........ Click off

Clap on, clap off.

The clapper.

I need to clap this clown off, too.

:facepalm:

BTW: When are we going to get the facepalm smiley?

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Tom Brady
Aaron Rogers
Drew Brees
Andrew Luck
Maybe Joe Flacco

These are the onlty QB's I would take over Tim Tebow.