PDA

View Full Version : Champ's not happy...

TebLow
01-24-2012, 09:56 PM
He knew how to get us ready," Bailey said. "I give him a lot of credit for the success we had this year.

"(He's) serious about the business," Bailey added. "He's one of the most intense coaches I've had. It was a pleasure working with him. You knew what he was going to bring you every day."

Now Bailey and his teammates will be tasked with facing their former coach twice per year, a prospect that didn't seem to overly excite the cornerback.

"I know what type of team he's going to have," Bailey said. "Very intense, hard-nosed, tough. That's the way he is. That's what I expect his team to be.":thumbs:ugh!~

NFLBRONCO
01-24-2012, 09:58 PM
I hope it is Del Rio esp with high scoring teams we play next season.

boppool
01-24-2012, 10:02 PM
As much as I liked Dennis Allen, Del Rio would be an upgrade...

Soul-Bronco
01-24-2012, 10:08 PM
He knew how to get us ready," Bailey said. "I give him a lot of credit for the success we had this year.

"(He's) serious about the business," Bailey added. "He's one of the most intense coaches I've had. It was a pleasure working with him. You knew what he was going to bring you every day."

Now Bailey and his teammates will be tasked with facing their former coach twice per year, a prospect that didn't seem to overly excite the cornerback.

"I know what type of team he's going to have," Bailey said. "Very intense, hard-nosed, tough. That's the way he is. That's what I expect his team to be.":thumbs:ugh!~

hey dontbemessin to ashamed of your faider name to post with it ? its ok dude we understand, i wouldn’t want to be associated with the raiders either "commitment to losing"

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-24-2012, 10:08 PM
who in their right minds would wanna be a head coach at oakland where being a head coach is in name only

NFLBRONCO
01-24-2012, 10:12 PM
who in their right minds would wanna be a head coach at oakland where being a head coach is in name only

no doubt

bowtown
01-24-2012, 10:14 PM
I like it better when people can't figure out how to edit their thread titles. Sometimes I think just a random letter would be more accurate.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Trollin

OBF1
01-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Trollin

Trolling complete, It worked

BroncoMan4ever
01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
I hope it is Del Rio esp with high scoring teams we play next season.

that would be a boner inspiring hire.

i just pray that we don't just promote someone already on the staff. none of them are all that appealing as our DC

BroncoMan4ever
01-25-2012, 12:30 AM

i seriously doubt it is going to stay the same now that the cryptkeeper is gone and they have an actual empowered GM?

Ray Finkle
01-25-2012, 06:45 AM
Let's not forget Champ openly campaigned for Slowit as well. I have a feeling if JDR is selected, he'd change his tune quickly.

Beantown Bronco
01-25-2012, 07:32 AM
He"I know what type of team he's going to have," Bailey said. "Very intense, hard-nosed, tough. That's the way he is. That's what I expect his team to be.":thumbs:ugh!~

Ummmm, yeah. Cause that's exactly how I'd describe the 2011 Broncos defense......

jhns
01-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Let's not forget Champ openly campaigned for Slowit as well. I have a feeling if JDR is selected, he'd change his tune quickly.

This. Champ talks up everybody, incliding all of the crap coordinators Shanahan had. He talks up every player he plays with, or against, as well. This is why he deserves so much respect. He is a true pro on and off the field.

BroncoBen
01-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Champ is never happy... But I can count $43 million reasons why he should be.