PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Cheated Their Way To Victory... Again

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 12:35 PM
http://deadspin.com/5878655/billy-cundiff-rushed-his-kick-because-of-an-error-on-the-gillette-stadium-scoreboard

Looking back at the game Sunday, I couldn't understand why the Ravens were so rushed on the last play that ended up being a botched FG. It didn't make sense but I didn't think much of it. I assumed it just took the FG team long to get on the field. Now we know the correct answer.... someone ****ed with the scoreboard. The only question is whether it was accidental or on purpose. Somehow, I think I know the answer to that one.

:thumbs:

oubronco
01-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Figures and if caught they will just say sorry about that

bronco militia
01-24-2012, 12:46 PM
the ravens had one time out left. Is that the Pats fault too?

bfoflcommish
01-24-2012, 12:53 PM

exactly! if coaches felt rushed they should have used it, if Cundiff felt rushed he should have used it, etc...

BroncoLifer
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Also, I thought that the scoreboard is operated by the NFL, not the home team. Is that not true?

Peoples Champ
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
where is CHOWDAHHHHH????????????

Jason in LA
01-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Rushed or not he should have made that kick. There have been times where the entire kicking team has to rush on the field and line up for a last second kick with no time outs and that kick is still made.

Archer81
01-24-2012, 01:12 PM
"Bummer"

:Broncos:

Turd_Ferguson
01-24-2012, 01:16 PM

This...

WolfpackGuy
01-24-2012, 01:27 PM
No excuse for the Ratbirds not to use their time out, but hurried or not, you have to make that kick.

This is how you do a last second FG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGpXH3zaF4M

Gort
01-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Also, I thought that the scoreboard is operated by the NFL, not the home team. Is that not true?

when the home team has this guy on the sidelines, anything is possible...

http://www.thegimcrackmiscellany.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/belichick-palpatine.jpg

HILife
01-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Rushed or not he should have made that kick. There have been times where the entire kicking team has to rush on the field and line up for a last second kick with no time outs and that kick is still made.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mGpXH3zaF4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Peoples Champ
01-24-2012, 01:58 PM

Correct, it is still the Ravens fault, but New England still should be ashamed looking for even the smallest of advantages.

jmz313
01-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Belicheck scamed some girl scouts for an extra box of thin mints.

patswin
01-24-2012, 06:08 PM
LOL at all the jealous haters.

If anyone cares to look at the rules.. the game officials control the scoreboard and the clock, not any personnel from the teams playing.

But hey, go on believing what you want to believe. We're gettin' ready for a Super Bowl out here in New England.

snowspot66
01-24-2012, 06:33 PM

If anyone cares to look at the rules.. the game officials control the scoreboard and the clock, not any personnel from the teams playing.

But hey, go on believing what you want to believe. We're gettin' ready for a Super Bowl out here in New England.

You registered to post this?

Sad...

Jetmeck
01-24-2012, 11:16 PM

Got a lot of help in that game just like the BS "tuck rule"

Giants kicked your ass last time with less a team than they have now. Pretty boy is gonna need a stretcher.....a worse beating than the last Giants SB beat down.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-25-2012, 02:00 AM

who controls video taping team signals and then watching them at halftime? is that the league?

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 04:41 AM

Report: Source claims Patriots taped Rams before Super Bowl
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3227245

Par for the course.......

LOL

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Baltimore Ravens PK Billy Cundiff said Tuesday, Jan. 24, that he had to rush on to the field before his game-ending missed field goal in the AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots. Cundiff said a scoreboard malfunction at Gillette Stadium showed third down, and team officials confirmed the scoreboard error. One unnamed Ravens player said Monday, Jan. 23, that coaches called for Cundiff at least six times and were "furious" that he was not immediately ready after a failed third down play.

2012-01-24 18:45:49 | Source: FOXSports.com

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=767063-ravens-billy-cundiff-said-he-had-to-rush-onto-field#ixzz1kTrKvnW0

crawdad
01-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Jeaszuz beezuz, you guys really like to stretch things. Are you disputing that the Patriots are not a winning team and because of this they have resort to cheating. Give it a rest!

Spider
01-25-2012, 10:06 AM
I agree Crawdad , if there was that much confusion , call a time out ..A trip to the super bowl is on the line for crying out loud , and if it is a mess up on the refs , the scoreboard etc , you get the time out back ........... Pats got lucky cause the Ravens didnt close the deal end of story

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 10:14 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0bfnsWtTmZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patswin
01-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Got a lot of help in that game just like the BS "tuck rule"

Giants kicked your ass last time with less a team than they have now. Pretty boy is gonna need a stretcher.....a worse beating than the last Giants SB beat down.

LOL, that's why they play the games. Keep hoping though.

PS.. Is that all you got? Props for not dragging out spygate though.. oopps... never mind......:rofl:

patswin
01-25-2012, 01:17 PM
You registered to post this?

Sad...

No actually, I registered because some fans from here were on the Pats board recently..abput two weeks ago.... and suggested there were some good smart posters here. Are you out to prove them wrong?

And it's good to at least be registered so when you guys play us next year it will be easy to discuss.

bendog
01-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Well, now seriously, the Pats don't always need to cheat to win, but they always need to cheat. (-:

40yrpatsfan
01-25-2012, 02:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3227245

Par for the course.......

LOL

fwiw, that rumor about a Rams practice was just that, a rumor. The newspaper that published that story issued a full retraction and apology, and the guy it was attributed to never corroborated the story.

DENVERDUI55
01-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Rushed or not he should make that kick 100 percent of the time. He might of had to run on the field but he was able to get set. Second note coach or Cundiff should of called a TO.

Peoples Champ
01-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Well, now seriously, the Pats don't always need to cheat to win, but they always need to cheat. (-:

Right, patriots would have one without cheating, since baltimore shoulda called a timeout, but the fact that they have to cheat just pisses me off.

bendog
01-25-2012, 03:20 PM
they're cheating nymphomaniacs

patswin
01-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the following to the Ravens' official website regarding the Gillette Stadium scoreboard:

“We knew what the down and distance were on our last series. The scoreboard was not a factor for us. Any suggestion that the wrong down information was a deliberate effort to affect the outcome of the game is nonsense.”
http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/01/25/harbaugh-scoreboard-not-a-factor/

Dontcha hate it when the facts come out.....
<!-- / message -->

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 05:32 PM
fwiw, that rumor about a Rams practice was just that, a rumor. The newspaper that published that story issued a full retraction and apology, and the guy it was attributed to never corroborated the story.

Lie much? That's why New England got taxed for their actions you idiot.

gostkowski for 3
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Lie much? That's why New England got taxed for their actions you idiot.

that wasn't because of the Rams game "allegations."

cmhargrove
02-01-2012, 07:12 AM
They lost the game because Lee Evans couldn't keep two hands on the damn football for a touchdown. That ball couldn't have been thrown more perfectly, and he had two hands on it and one foot down. All that pussy had to do was squeeze the ball for one step, and he just couldn't manage that. That play will haunt his dreams for decades to come.

Peoples Champ
02-01-2012, 07:40 AM
someone needs to sneak into media day and ask bill bellicheck this, "hey bill, how do you plan to gameplan for the giants now that you cannot videotape their practice the week before the game?"

Spider
02-01-2012, 07:40 AM
They lost the game because Lee Evans couldn't keep two hands on the damn football for a touchdown. That ball couldn't have been thrown more perfectly, and he had two hands on it and one foot down. All that p***Y had to do was squeeze the ball for one step, and he just couldn't manage that. That play will haunt his dreams for decades to come.

No kidding , I would hate to be him

BroncoBen
02-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the following to the Ravens' official website regarding the Gillette Stadium scoreboard:

“We knew what the down and distance were on our last series. The scoreboard was not a factor for us. Any suggestion that the wrong down information was a deliberate effort to affect the outcome of the game is nonsense.”
http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/01/25/harbaugh-scoreboard-not-a-factor/

Dontcha hate it when the facts come out.....
<!-- / message -->

Reminds me of my Sons HS football game, one game away from going to the State Championship.. His team has to go out of town to play at their stadium, not a neutral site with their local refs, not neutral refs.. and what happens.. the scoreboard is not working so time is kept on the field.. convenient.

Ends up the clock runs out as his team goes over the top for a game winning touchdown.. doesn't count because according to the ref the clock expired before the snap.

Bronco Rob
02-01-2012, 11:20 AM
spygate: the pats' videotaping scandal

the rule they broke

From the NFL's Constitution & Bylaws (article 9): "Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game."

the penalty

Belichick was fined $500,000 - the maximum allowed by NFL rules - and the Patriots penalized $250,000, plus the loss of their first-round draft pick.

The Players

Roger Goodell

The NFL commissioner handed down the ruling and ordered a total of six tapes destroyed. He said that further sanctions could be handed out should new information come to light.

I could bore you will more facts about the cheatriots but here's the link..

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/spygate/

gunns
02-01-2012, 12:53 PM
I don't know if the Ravens game was an attempt at cheating or not. The Pats record opens them up to suspicion no matter what and too bad if they don't like it. They struggled a lot in that game and as Spider said, got lucky when the kick went their way. I just find it funny that the Pats haven't won a SB since Spygate was revealed. Makes one ponder and as I stated above, Pats have earned the suspicion. And just because a guy doesn't corroborate a story doesn't mean it didn't happen.

gostkowski for 3
02-01-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't know if the Ravens game was an attempt at cheating or not. The Pats record opens them up to suspicion no matter what and too bad if they don't like it. They struggled a lot in that game and as Spider said, got lucky when the kick went their way. I just find it funny that the Pats haven't won a SB since Spygate was revealed. Makes one ponder and as I stated above, Pats have earned the suspicion. And just because a guy doesn't corroborate a story doesn't mean it didn't happen.

There's only been 5 superbowls played since spygate, with the patriots playing 2 out of the 5 (with the outcome of this one to be determined) I'd say that's a pretty good amount of success that any owner/fan base would take.

BroncoBeavis
02-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Gotta love this defense:

'Yeah we cheated some. But the only times we cheated were the times we got caught. And we never cheated on those Super Bowls. We decided not to cheat during the really big games. Only in the smaller, insignificant games... that's the only time we cheated."

Bronco Rob
02-03-2012, 06:10 AM

ModestPatsFan
02-03-2012, 12:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1KYnO.gif

I guess that 45-10 ass reaming (that could have easily been 70-10 and reading the comments here I wish it would have been) still hurts. Here's a nice recap for anyone who missed the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ZkqUOcbFA&list=FLlpGxJECahcn6gKdXaw-8ZA&index=25&feature=plpp_video

Now for a recap of this thread. Some butthurt Denver fan whines about a scoreboard mishap claiming 'The Pats cheated the Pats cheated!'. Its pointed out that not only could this 'advantage' be completely negated by taking a timeout, the team had no direct control of the scoreboard, and the opposing coach said it wasn't a factor. Uh-oh! Time to move on to a Spygate reference! And here is where the thread just goes full retard. I'm convinced that 90% of the tards who bring up Spygate have no clue on what exactly happened (quick wiki it so you can sound halfass informed as you type your rebuttal) and this is proved by the paint chip munching tard who attributed it to the supposed taping of the Rams walkthrough before the SB- a story that was false and retracted.

And even for those few special Ed fans who are 'bright' enough to be literate and do read about it, they're dense enough to use it as a catch all argument for the Pats success. They know oh so little about football, they think that knowing defensive signals (you know its not like they're ever changed or anything, or that this practice is and has been rampant not only in the NFL but every professional sport for decades) is equivalent to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntw7G7enxEk

Its not like the same thing couldn't be accomplished by using a couple of people set up with notepads or anything. Or that the violation was only in the placement of said video cameras. Or that the story was broke by a disgruntled coach who went on to be HC of a divisional rival before being ran out of the NFL. Or that Jimmy Johnson admitted to doing it and said he knew the practice was widespread throughout the league. Or that even Bill Cowher admitted to doing the same thing when the Pats were 'cheating' to all of their SBs.

So for anyone who thinks the Pats success can be attributed to a video camera, I'll just post what a Giants fan said to another disgruntled fan whose team we just happened to beat:

"How do you explain an 18-0 season after "Spygate"? How do you explain three #1 seeds after "Spygate"? How do you explain Tom Brady having one of the greatest QB seasons ever 3 years after "Spygate"? How do explain their 30-something home winning streak after Spygate? How do you explain the team breaking a **** ton of records even after Spygate? How do you explain 11 losses in three years since Tom Brady's return after Spygate?

If you're jealous, admit it, instead of resorting to beating a dead horse over and over again."

BroncoBeavis
02-03-2012, 12:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1KYnO.gif

I guess that 45-10 ass reaming (that could have easily been 70-10 and reading the comments here I wish it would have been) still hurts. Here's a nice recap for anyone who missed the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ZkqUOcbFA&list=FLlpGxJECahcn6gKdXaw-8ZA&index=25&feature=plpp_video

Now for a recap of this thread. Some butthurt Denver fan whines about a scoreboard mishap claiming 'The Pats cheated the Pats cheated!'. Its pointed out that not only could this 'advantage' be completely negated by taking a timeout, the team had no direct control of the scoreboard, and the opposing coach said it wasn't a factor. Uh-oh! Time to move on to a Spygate reference! And here is where the thread just goes full retard. I'm convinced that 90% of the tards who bring up Spygate have no clue on what exactly happened (quick wiki it so you can sound halfass informed as you type your rebuttal) and this is proved by the paint chip munching tard who attributed it to the supposed taping of the Rams walkthrough before the SB- a story that was false and retracted.

And even for those few special Ed fans who are 'bright' enough to be literate and do read about it, they're dense enough to use it as a catch all argument for the Pats success. They know oh so little about football, they think that knowing defensive signals (you know its not like they're ever changed or anything, or that this practice is and has been rampant not only in the NFL but every professional sport for decades) is equivalent to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntw7G7enxEk

Its not like the same thing couldn't be accomplished by using a couple of people set up with notepads or anything. Or that the violation was only in the placement of said video cameras. Or that the story was broke by a disgruntled coach who went on to be HC of a divisional rival before being ran out of the NFL. Or that Jimmy Johnson admitted to doing it and said he knew the practice was widespread throughout the league. Or that even Bill Cowher admitted to doing the same thing when the Pats were 'cheating' to all of their SBs.

So for anyone who thinks the Pats success can be attributed to a video camera, I'll just post what a Giants fan said to another disgruntled fan whose team we just happened to beat:

Yeah because the NFL is in the habit of confiscating 1st round picks and issuing league max fines based on technicalities.

ModestPatsFan
02-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah because the NFL is in the habit of confiscating 1st round picks and issuing league max fines based on technicalities.

http://i.imgur.com/ChWLf.gif

Bronco Rob
02-03-2012, 01:00 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0EU1O-hGxgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:sunshine:

bendog
02-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Well, imo Richard Nixon was actually the 2nd best potus since WWII, but he was still a cheating paranoid nutcase.

patswin
02-03-2012, 03:39 PM
spygate: the pats' videotaping scandal

the rule they broke

From the NFL's Constitution & Bylaws (article 9): "Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game."

the penalty

Belichick was fined $500,000 - the maximum allowed by NFL rules - and the Patriots penalized $250,000, plus the loss of their first-round draft pick.

The Players

Roger Goodell

The NFL commissioner handed down the ruling and ordered a total of six tapes destroyed. He said that further sanctions could be handed out should new information come to light.

I could bore you will more facts about the cheatriots but here's the link..

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/spygate/

Well done! And hearty congrats on your mastery of Google and the cut and paste function!! This is truly new information that has never been seen before. Impressive.
Now, for the challenge... for bonus points... the Patriots benefited exactly how from this "infraction"?

Bronco Rob
02-03-2012, 04:12 PM

ESPN.com news services

An unnamed source has claimed a New England Patriots employee secretly videotaped the St. Louis Rams' pregame walk-through the day before Super Bowl XXXVI, the Boston Herald reported Saturday.

According to the report, an unnamed source close to the team during the 2001 season said that following the Patriots' walk-through at the Louisiana Superdome, a member of the team's video staff stayed behind and taped the Rams' walk-through
-- a non-contact, no-pads practice at reduced speed in which a team goes through its plays.

The cameraman was not asked to identify himself or produce a press pass and later rode the media shuttle back to the Patriots' hotel, the source told the Herald. It is not known what became of the tape, or whether the cameraman made the tape on his own initiative or at someone else's instruction, according to the report.

Mike Martz, who was St. Louis' head coach during the Super Bowl game in question, spoke to ESPN.com investigative reporter Mike Fish about the allegations.

"I hope that is not true," Martz said. "I have great respect for [Patriots head coach] Bill Belichick. It's hard to believe that is true. It's a serious allegation and I hope it is not true.

"Obviously if there is enough substance to it the league should look into it.''

In responding to the report, Patriots media relations official Stacey James said, "The coaches have no knowledge of it," according to the Herald.

The next day, the Patriots upset the favored Rams 20-17 for their first Super Bowl championship. New England will play the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII on Sunday in a bid to become the first NFL team to finish a season 19-0.

Former Rams quarterback Kurt Warner, currently with the Arizona Cardinals, told Fish that if the league has heard those claims, he is surprised it has not spoken to former Patriots video department employee Matt Walsh. He said if Walsh or any other source has information, it should be investigated.

Walsh, a former Patriots video assistant, has suggested to ESPN.com that he has information that could have exposed the Patriots prior to the NFL catching New England taping the New York Jets' defensive signals during the 2007 season opener. The Patriots were fined $750,000 and lost a first-round draft pick as punishment.

"If I had a reason to want to go public, or tell a story, I could have done it before it even broke," Walsh told ESPN.com. "I could have said everything rather than having [Jets coach Eric] Mangini be the one to bring it out.

"If they're doing a thorough investigation -- they didn't contact me. So draw your own conclusions. Maybe they felt they didn't need to. Maybe the league feels they got satisfactory answers from everything the Patriots sent them."

Told of the newest allegation, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press on Saturday:

"We were aware of the rumor months ago and looked into it. There was no evidence of it on the tapes or in the notes produced by the Patriots, and the Patriots told us it was not true."

James reiterated that sentiment.

"The suggestion that the New England Patriots recorded the St. Louis Rams' walk-through on the day before Super Bowl XXXVI is absolutely false," James said. "Any suggestion to the contrary is untrue."

Rams spokesman Rick Smith, reading a statement from team president John Shaw, said, "At this point, we have no comment."

Walsh, 31, now an assistant golf pro at the Ka'anapli Golf Resort in Lahaina, Hawaii, worked for the Patriots from 1996 until the winter of 2002-03, when he was fired. He has hinted to ESPN.com that he has information that could be damaging to both the league and the Patriots but has declined to make it available, saying it could be seen as stolen property.

Walsh said he is fearful of potential legal action against him by either the league or the Patriots if he details what he knows. He refused to provide evidence of potential wrongdoing unless ESPN agreed to pay his legal fees related to his involvement in the story, as well as to an indemnity that would cover any damages found against him in court. ESPN denied his requests.

On Friday, Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., said he had written NFL commissioner Roger Goodell seeking an explanation as to why evidence in the NFL's investigation of the Patriots videotaping was destroyed.

"I am very concerned about the underlying facts on the taping, the reasons for the judgment on the limited penalties and, most of all, on the inexplicable destruction of the tapes," Specter wrote.

Specter, the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said the matter could put the league's antitrust exemption at risk. In a phone interview with The New York Times, which first reported Specter's interest in the matter, he said the committee at some point will call Goodell to address the antitrust exemption as well as the destruction of the tapes.

Goodell, in his previously scheduled news conference Friday from Phoenix, said, "I am more than willing to speak with the senator. There are very good explanations why the tapes were destroyed by our staff -- there was no purpose for them."

There were six tapes, according to Goodell -- some from the 2007 preseason and the rest from 2006. He said he had them destroyed because he was confident the Patriots had turned over all of the tapes and notes the NFL had requested in its investigation. He also said they were destroyed in order to prevent leaks to the media -- as some footage from one of the tapes was leaked shortly after the story broke.

"We wanted to take and destroy that information," Goodell said. "They may have collected it within the rules, but we couldn't determine that. So we felt that it should be destroyed."

Belichick had little to add on the subject.

"It's a league matter," he said Friday during his news conference. "I don't know anything about it."

de·ni·al /diˈnīəl/ Noun:

1.The action of declaring something to be untrue: "she shook her head in denial".

2.The refusal of something requested or desired.

3.The perpetual state the Patriots fanbase lives in.

:wave:

ModestPatsFan
02-03-2012, 08:54 PM
de·ni·al /diˈnīəl/ Noun:

1.The action of declaring something to be untrue: "she shook her head in denial".

3.The perpetual state the Patriots fanbase lives in.

:wave:

Oh look, its another dolt who googles something and uses the first link as 'irrefutable' evidence. I'm not sure if you or some of the others in this thread are literate since my original post in this thread and patswin's post, or anything that requires more critical thought than googling a link to post as a response is ignored, but that story was retracted. Since you love the dictionary so much, google what retraction means.

http://thetradesecretsblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/19/spygate-ii-over-theres-no-there-there/

Also, let me fix your denial definition:

de·ni·al /diˈnīəl/ Noun:

3. The belief by Broncos fans that Tim Tebow is a legitimate NFL quarterback.

Butterscotch Stallion
02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Cheaters gonna cheat.

Bronco Rob
02-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Oh look, its another dolt who googles something and uses the first link as 'irrefutable' evidence. I'm not sure if you or some of the others in this thread are literate since my original post in this thread and patswin's post, or anything that requires more critical thought than googling a link to post as a response is ignored, but that story was retracted. Since you love the dictionary so much, google what retraction means.

http://thetradesecretsblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/19/spygate-ii-over-theres-no-there-there/

Also, let me fix your denial definition:

de·ni·al /diˈnīəl/ Noun:

3. The belief by Broncos fans that Tim Tebow is a legitimate NFL quarterback.

Hi Shana! I knew it was you? When did a Chefs fan become a Pats fan? I though only Bob with his ClamChowdaw persona did that?

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
02-04-2012, 10:22 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VX73rtcm9lg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>